US Government's NSF

46%
8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District,
Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
Tel: 001-2137972133
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

danielleg11

The dress was perfect, the delivery was right on time and the customer service was amazing! (in 76 reviews)

carolf13

Dress was beautiful, perfect fit and was the talk of the wending. (in 209 reviews)

joshb11

Probably depends on the seller and the type of good. (in 338 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

gerrin
12/2/14

My daughter purchased a dress in February this year from DHgate for her school formal in April, at a cost of US$180. The dress was the wrong size and when she contacted them, they used stalling tactics like asking for pictures to verify her complaint. They suggested that they could refund a whole $35, but we wanted a full refund. We also spent close to $30 in posting it back, to date, December 2 2014, we have not received an acknowledgement, or a refund as we requested. To add insult to injury, they now keep sending me emails with different offers. We want our money back please, in full, we will NEVER deal with DHgate again. Our details are: gerri.nayar@live.com.au - please contact me re the refund we will be expecting. Thank you.

Tip for consumers: Don't! It's not worth getting treated like a sucker; these people have no morals or anything remotely resembling customer service. My daughter is forbidden to ever purchase anything from this site ever again.

ronaldm50
12/1/14

If I could place a fraction of a star for them I would. I ordered a wallet for my note4 11/22/2014. If you're reading this, I still haven't gotten my order. Shoppers beware, if the sites you're ordering from doesn't have https on it your credit card information maybe compromised. This says 2 days shipping. IT'S A LIE!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't forget only order from secured sites (https. www.whatever. com).

stavross
12/1/14

pure fraud. in essence you lend them money for free

if you are lucky enough and read this page bofore any transaction with dhgate, stay away from them.
if you read it after you have made any order, good luck with your money and your temper.

they are scams who spoil internet commerce

Tip for consumers: scams... stay away

flom3
11/28/14

Flo I,m very dissatisfied with this company. I ordered a jacket in a size Large. I received a Medium. I sent it back and it cost me $27.85. I sent messages to the seller and asked him to send an Extra Large instead of a Large when he received my jacket. He said he would send me an Extra Large. I received a Large. So I sent him another message to email me a shipping label to ship it back and he agreed so I could get my refund of $54.82. Well, that didn't work out. Then he just ignored my responses totally. Went to Live Chat a lot. Finally I received a $30.00 refund. They said because it was through them and not the seller, I had to have the refund put in my DHpay account. I didn't want to buy anything again from them. So I had it transferred to my Bank. Well, my Bank doesn't accept transfers from other banks. So now I'm screwed. Received an email today from them and now I'm being charged $10.00 for a transfer fee which never took place. So after all this scamming I'm only receiving a total of $16.97. So I'll have to figure out how to get the full amount of $30.00. This has been going on since April. Now I find out they can't put the refund back on my Card because the refund came from DHgate and not the seller. I'll have to buy something I guess and cancel the order right away. Hopefully I can get my money back that way. I agree with everyone that DHgate is a scaming company.

williamk48
11/21/14

I wish to thank DHGate and its customer complaints team for the way they handled my complaint, and the outcome agreed at.
My complaint was not against DHGate itself who provided excellent service, but against a supplier who had sold me a defective item that was not as described.
My i offer DHGate my sincere thanks in its mediation of the dispute, and would not hesitate to reccomend their services to others. I have no hesitation in using them in the future, and this experience is related with much gratitude and satisfaction to the staff who dealt with my claim. Thank you All.

teresab23
11/19/14

DO NOT FALL INTO THEIR TRAP! The reviews you are reading are not just picky divas who couldn't get that exact shade of fuchsia they wanted.

In an effort to save money, (HA!), I ordered a gown for my son's wedding. The site does not permit you to order a custom color from a chart without FIRST selecting one of the standard color "swatches" on the screen. I contacted customer service "chat" to see how one is to resolve this issue and also checked the FAQ to see if the problem had been dealt with before. BOTH the FAQ's and the agent on the "chat," told me to add the notation of the custom color in the message/comment box when ordering. So, I did. Mistake.

The dress arrived in a reasonable amount of time, however, it arrived IN THE WRONG COLOR! They had completely ignored my request of color selection and delivered it in the color I had been forced to select.

I contacted the site. Futile. First, I had a "chat" with someone who tried pleading with me to forgive them and keep the dress. Then, they said they were new to the job and would get fired if I didn't agree to a partial refund. Then they wanted another way of contacting me. Mistake #2. Emails of the same ridiculous urgings just came flying in with no resolution in sight.

I filed a dispute. You have to wait some insane amount of time before you can do this, then after you do, you have to wait some more while they "investigate" the matter, all the while getting emails from someone saying that the problem was YOUR fault since your selected the color swatch!

I am trapped in a whirlpool of futility, I know this, but YOU do not have to suffer this same painful loss. DO NOT FALL PREY TO THEIR SCAM! The buyer's satisfaction guarantee means nothing! There's still time for you to save yourself……and your money!

jimmyk13
11/14/14

Do not buy anything from this site. All of the merchandise are not as described, and the marketplace does nothing to protect the buyer.

Tip for consumers: Stay away.

kater11
11/13/14

I have bought my wedding dress for 180$ and I was crying when I saw it. Unfortunately not from happiness, it was so awful! They made it from old curtain. In the picture the dress looked completely different. I wanted to send it back the same day. Costumer service did not helped me at all. "You have to talk with the seller" It was their advice, even when I had written to them that we can't agree from a week. It passed 4 months.They did not inform me how they resolved the case, they do not answer to my emails. I just gave up. I lost this money.
I would not recommend this company to anyone! I feel fooled! Reading through reviews I realized that there are a lot of people in the same situation. Way I haven't read reviews before I made an order!

arif16
11/13/14

I purchased something for $180, which was a big mistake. They asked for proof that it never came like what... The tracking number was fake, I never received the item, filing a dispute had errors in the online form on the site so I had to text with customer service in China many times, they finally refunded me the whole 180 but it looks like the whole site was designed to make it really difficult to dispute transactions so that people just don't bother. If it was a low cost item I would have done exactly that, but after a lot of stress and explaining and showing "proof" which was screenshots from their own site they wanted to see that show my conversation with the seller who had trouble typing in english, and that I paid the amount, they finally after 6 months refunded me. If I ever want chinese martial arts clothes again I'll only buy through amazon which is unfortunate because they don't have nearly as many choices. It's a shame, and seeing all of these other peoples issues are very similar it really is terrible. If you got scammed by a seller and want a refund I would urge you to be patient and polite to customer service, the representatives might not have much power but they can set things in motion eventually to help you if you make enough of a big deal about it. Then never buy anything from them again.

Tip for consumers: Again, be polite and patient to customer service if you're trying to get a refund, they will help you eventually solve the problem and walk you through how you do it, then do not use their site ever again

stevep71
11/12/14

Deceptive and fraudulent from sellers to dhgate itself.

I was shipped a lesser value item than I ordered. When I attempted to resolve the issue with the seller I was left using dhgate's resolution center which asked me for evidence as though the seller didn't know exactly what they did. No replies from the seller or dhgate in this regard. As for evidence I have the ad picture of the 26.00 item and a photo of what they sent, a 14.00 item (no frame and no tools). In most countries dhgate's seller's activities are called fraud and dhgate's insinuations when asking for evidence make them accomplices. It's the exact same type of fraud telemarketers are known for where they try to predate on a person's guilt or ignorance if not innocence itself.
A disgusting organisation in this regard.

Tip for consumers: Don't use dhgate.

catg1
11/8/14

If you are lucky enough to get the right thing you ordered, color, size and all, consider yourself very lucky!!, However, if not and you need to talk with them or send something back, good luck! This company gives you the run around and you will be stuck with your purchase unless you want to pay the shipping to send it back. They WILL NOT pay for the return shipping and if you haven't priced shipping costs to China lately they aren't cheap!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this company!

shannonb27
11/6/14

The seller sent the wrong item and attempting to talk with him was ridiculous because he doesn't understand English. DH didn't help at all because I wasn't willing to jump through all their hoops. It was obvious they side with the seller and don't care about the customer. Steer clear my friends....

Tip for consumers: DO DO IT!

marcg19
11/4/14

Hi, Marc is my name,I ordered a pair of Campagnolo bora g3 carbon fiber wheels from Kobe 1234 they were great. Just what I ordered I asked for them to be Campagnolo compatible and I got just what I asked for. no problems.

Tip for consumers: just be very careful and read reviews of each vendor

kristens16
10/31/14

This company is awful! Never ended up getting the dress I ordered, and when I tried to get a refund, the seller (kerenwedding) said they spent a lot of money making the dress for me and wouldn't give me a full refund. (They offered me $39 for a dress I paid $96 for) They had horrible customer service, and trying to open a dispute with dhgate is a nightmare.

ae64
10/30/14

Tip for consumers: Beware, they will claim an item is theirs but they just steal images from other companies and never send anything! Too late for me.

alih26
10/29/14

BEWARE BEWARE DHAGTE = PHONE_FASHION 100% SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi my name is David all i just want to say is please BEWARE OF THE seller called phone_fashion on dhgate.com he is the worst seller ever and he is also a $#*! if u look at the attachment below you will know what i am saying BEWARE he is a scam he will take your money ans run away never reply to your message and he will lie to you that you did receive it even if you didn't and my story is i ordered a china phone and i didn't get it and they took my money soon as i tried to ask for a refund he wouldn't give me it then i reported it to dhgate they also couldn't do anything because and then he said he will send me a phone back then he lied and he didn't instead he took the money and scammed me

BEWARE 100%SCAM 100%SCAM 100%SCAM 100%SCAM 100%SCAM 100%SCAM

Tip for consumers: BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM DHAGTE YOU WILL GET 100% SCAMMED ALL OF THE SITES HAVE GOT FAKE REVIEWS ITS ALL ONE COMPANY READ IT FOR YOUSELF YOU WILL REGRET IT OR YOU WONT GET WHAT YOU ASKED FOR SOO KIND REQUEST IS TO NEVER BY FROM THERE!!!!!!

karenl46
10/29/14

rh benson chrome light fixture came incomplete. electrician could not hang fixture. lens would fall off. seller would not accept return because complaint was filed more than 7 days after i received fixture. customer service kept promising me resolution.
in the end customer service would not help because it was 7 days after light fixture was delivered. seller at dh gate was willustr. very arrogant. called me at midnight. i will never order from them again. my advice is: don't take a chance. i lost 245.52. kl

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM DH GATE.
PHOTO 1: SHOWS MISSING HINGE IN MIDDLE WITH COMPLETE HINGES ON LEFT AND RIGHT.
PHOTO 2; SHOWS CLOSEUP WHERE CLAMP OF HINGE WAS MISSING. IT COULD NOT CLAMP LENS TO FIXTURE WITHOUT THIS PIECE. SO SORRY I EVERY TRUSTED THEM. KL

janelb2
10/29/14

I tried on the dress in a US store and fit the US size 12. I ordered what I thought was a US 14 to allow for extra room or craftsman difference. I don't know what size the dress was but it was not what I ordered.
I tried to get a refund but the process is so ridiclous! First I had to send a picture of me in the dress showing it didn't fit. Then they wanted my measurements. Then they wanted me to take a picture of someone measuring me! At that point I gave up. I realized that they were going to keep requesting me to provide things and probably never make a decision. I told them that was degrating and harassment! Don't bother with this site!

Tip for consumers: Don't bother with this site!

mays29
10/22/14

So far I have a terrible experience buying two dresses from DHgate since july. These dresses were very badly sewn with very cheap materials . I spent about $270.00 . What you see is not what you get. I've since August returned these dresses with another$85.00 for return shipping. DHGATE harbouring these creepy sellers on their site have not refunded my money. This is a shame.

Tip for consumers: Becareful when buying from this company. I am still waiting to get back my money.

jj127
10/20/14

I ordered Jordan's but received Nike Air Max. I wanted to know if it was a mistake and they can send the correct order while I return the Nike Air Max. I was told I had to open a dispute with seller. The dispute was rejected. Now, I have to go thru Hdgate to get a resolution which will take another 15 days. 15 days have already gone by since the item was ordered. This has to be the worst online model ever or it is a scam. I want to lean towards scam since the customers money is tied up for a month. And, my guess is that many customers will keep the bad product and move on. This site will not be around in 1 year but they would have scammed enough money to move on to their next 'project'.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE!

lolal9
10/20/14

DO NOT order from this website. Ordered dress that was completely different than pictured on website. The dress delivered was equivalent to a halloween costume! Asked for refund, their dispute was a waste of time! Took about 6 weeks and they didn't even ask me for my acceptance of dispute. Just decided on their own. Buyer beware!!!

maureenl9
10/20/14

THIS SITE IS A SCAM...DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM HERE!! HORRIBLE...do not buy anything from this site. This dress was purchased for someone who is 5 foot 4 inches and 120 pounds. First, let me tell you about this dress. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. Pay the extra 20 dollars and get it from the source in the states. The beading is extremely cheap looking and the dress is about 3 inches to short so your bottom will show when you walk in the dress. I sent this dress back to get the right length and they sent me an even shorter one. The seller claimed that I would have the dress back 10 days after they received it. I paid a lot of money to send it to them via FedEx and it took them 25 days to respond to me that it was done. Then they wanted me to pay for the shipping back to send it to me even though the dress was not what they advertised. All said and done I have been waiting 2 months to get my money back. The after sales dispute team does not respond to emails like they claim they will. I have been trying to get my money back and I am getting no response. This site is a total rip off! Beware, it is a scam.

Tip for consumers: THIS SITE IS A SCAM..YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY

pt24
10/17/14

basically comes down one thing, we placed an order as we had before with identical info as per previous orders, order was not received so a dispute was filed, what a waist of time, they simple replied saying records showed item was in my country and so it must have been delivered, 2nd dispute again a huge waist of time with them saying were releasing funds to seller but that we could forward our comments...very flaky organization with no support whatsoever to the buyers!

Tip for consumers: Our recommendation is never use this flaky business!

maryannw1
10/17/14

I would rate this company a O if I could. Do not buy from this company unless you don't plan to return your item. I have had an on going dispute on a Bridesmaid dress that I bought for my daughter's wedding. I needed to buy three (3) but purchased only one (1) to see how they looked. I received it in a timely manner but the dress was extremely long and it buckled bad in the back of the dress at the bottom of the zipper. It didn't lay smooth at all. I didn't want to pay to have the dress hemmed and altered. I filed a dispute with the company and sent my pictures in like they asked. I have had a dispute on going for 2 months. They only way to speak to anyone regarding the dispute or to get any updates is through the LIVE CHAT. I get the same answer every time I ask for an update. It's still being discussed and someone will contact me soon. I will NEVER buy from these people again. Their customer service stinks. Their communication stinks. I think they are lying to me every time I contact them. I'm probably out my $100 for my dress. Lesson learned. Never buy from this company again!

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from this company unless you know you won't need to return it.

barbarat15
10/16/14

I'd give it 0 stars if I could..they suck..I purchased shoes for my wedding..When I received them they was broke...file dispute..weeks went by..NOTHING...FINALLY AFTER SEVERAL EMAILS ...GOT A CALL SAY ING REFUND WOULD BE RECORDED IN DAY OR TWO...BEEN OVER A MONTH STILL NOTHING...THEY ARE A RIP OFF N YOU CAN ONLY LIVE CHAT..NO U.S. NUMBER...DONT BUY FROMVTHEM...

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THEM...THEY SUCK..

lucac14
10/16/14

I bought 22 nutribullet 900 and paid by them tricking me into giving them my credit card details
so they did the sale with out me even confirming it but I did want them I got them for $83.00US and then once payment came out of my account they said to me that they are $96 each now which off course I told them that they shouldn't of taken the money for starters and there was no way I was gonna pay more for them and then the deal was I receive them delivered with in 10days it was garranteed and then I was supplied a tracking number with DHL and it was not moving no where it was a fake cause I spoke to dhl and they said that nothing had been dropped off or picked up 5 days after the tracking number was given to me and then I complained to the seller and dh gate on the 25th a dispute was lodged and then another dhl tracking number and date was supplied to me which I called again and the same thing happen no goods and the weight and sizes of the goods was like 5% of the original weight and size and the selker would not reply to my messages and on the 1st of October a mediation was put in place for a full refund which anyone can see its a scam from the seller and on the 9th I get another dhl tracking number and totally different location for shipoing and the same thing no goids for delivery and the sizes of the packages and weight were no where near the original sizes and weight so I told dh gate that clearly indicates that the seller is a scam but they dh gate keep saying tomorrow day after day and now it's the 17th and still no reply so there not helping me out if anything there a scam and they are on the scammers sellers side not the customer and its been a month since payment was taken out of the bank account at the end of the day they will not refund you they are a fraud and scam dh gate and the biggest liars going never ever have I been ripped off before and they should be shut down so no one else gets ripped off.
I hate use DH GATE
And don't use there site

Tip for consumers: ratings for service, none. value, none. shipping, none. returns, none. quality, none. star ratings are not applicable to add that is the tip for others who might use this site

bethm27
10/15/14

"LAOWANG" Beijing. DISHONEST, LYING THIEF.

Here's what happens. You place an order, you pay for your order. You ask seller some questions about your order - they never reply. 1st alarm bell.

FINALLY you get some help through the live chat, and the seller says they will ship the order before the deadline. And they do - exactly one day before. 2nd alarm bell. They actually wait until the deadline to ship (so that THEY don't get penalised).

So you get a tracking number, and wait all those days for it to show up and guess what? THE TRACKING NUMBER IS A FAKE! 3rd alarm bell. Your order has been delivered somewhere else, and nobody will tell you where or why.

You might get your money back, but it's been unavailable to use for TWO MONTHS!!!! That's the bit that gets me - you pay for something, you think it's well spent on an order that's being processed, but actually two months later you have NOTHING. No product, no refund. And all that wasted time when you could have brought something else from another seller, THAT WASN'T A THIEVING, LYING, DISHONEST SO-CALLED "MANUFACTURER".

Shame on you DHGate. And shame on you ALI EXPRESS, because they do EXACTLY the same thing too.

There are some honest sellers, but the bad ones (eg LAOWANG) should be struck off.Don't leave them trading and waiting for the next unsuspecting buyer please!

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THE SITE! They will take your money and have full use of it while they lie to you. When you end up two months later with nothing to show for it, you might get a refund, but what about interest on the money they have used (YOUR money). What about your wasted time AND STRESS LEVELS!!

erciny
10/15/14

DO NOT BUY !!!!!
DON'T DO IT !

i paid for a dress, for my bridesmaid to wear, I told the DHGATE seller, once I receive i do like it I will buy another 2 for my bridesmaid. I CLEARLY stated in my emails 5 times I want chiffon material not satin..so what happens ? I receive the dress in satin. Thank god i kept all the emails as evidence as they tried to tell me I never told them I want it in chiffon. They are pathetic and they do not understand, you can communicate with them, as they don't even understand English. So then I sent the dress back, and emailed them the tracking number, so they can track it as well as myself. 1 weeks later I tracked the parcel, and it was delivered, so when I emailed the seller, I asked for my refund. The seller said 'we have not received the dress yet' i AGAIN sent them evidence, that it had be delivered back to them. They told me to open a case, which I did, otherwise I would not be able get a refund back. Its now been 2 days I am still waiting for my refund (even though I sent the dress 4 weeks ago now), DH gate is a SCAM! I have kept all my evidence, all my emails from them, and they are liars ! They only wanted to help, when I left them a BAD feedback for the seller, they called me straight away after the feedback, and said I should remove the feedback.
DO NOT ORDER!!!!

robt129
10/14/14

bought a dogdy laptop - worked for 2 minutes then refused to work again, countless emails to customer service, countless vonversations with the Seller. still in progress they are are slow as paint waiting to dry. Can't seem to get my money back- i've sent images and explanations of this supposed hi quality laptop and also a video evidence, 1 month later still waiiting, it's like they're trying to find a reason not to give me my money back. empty promises from customer service. Most disappointed. I will pre warn anyone on facebook, review sites of just how devious, underhand pack of thieving bastards they are.

Tip for consumers: Your better off using another reliable honest site than DH Gate, they really are a pack of thieving underhanded crooks!!!

patrickv6
10/11/14

"I placed a order for 300$.After a few days i got a mail from the seller who asked to confirmate my payment.DHgate said that they received my payment but they needed a security number.After asking this number by my bank and sending it t DHghate they wanted a picture from the front and backside from my Credit Card.I did not do this burt told them that i will ask my bank and Credit card to recover my money.Immediately got 3 mails that everything was ok now.Then the seller ask me to pay 35$ more... The help line closed 2 times their line when i asked what now? Its clear that i wil not get my order. I hope to get my money back. And i will order the same item for just 17$ in a internet shop where i had a lot of good experiences.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this site!

mikeg92
10/10/14

I GOT A REFUND BUT HAD TO PLAY DIRTY. My business is Mascot Costume manufacture. I was flat out busy and decided to buy a mascot costume from a trader on DH Gate to strip and use the base to save some time.

What arrived was incomplete, made from poor quality material and damaged. The trader would not help, they just tried to tie me up in stupid questions, DH Gate resolution center abandoned me and said they could not help so was I was left in the wind with no refund.

I noticed on the paperwork they had lied about the package they sent me. They had marked it up as childrens clothes rather than a mascot costume to save on export duty.I had to stoop to threatening to report them to the authorities to get a refund - it worked though and I got my money back. If it hadn't been for that inconsistency though I would have gotten nothing and suffered their tried and tested customer abuse scam

Tip for consumers: My tip is - don't. Go and find another more reputable sourse

ardyc
10/9/14

DHGATE is selling COUNTERFEIT items. Cheap, sure, cause they are COUNTERFEIT, ALL OF THEM. Try returning something - very expensive. I'm out over $1300 for COUNTERFEIT goods, shipped back @ $500 and NO REFUND for any.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM DHGATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stevew102
10/9/14

I ordered CPR masks thru DHGate, it took 16 days and my order arrived exactly as ordered. The product was what I expected and I saved 75% from what it would have cost me here in the USA. That said, I was pretty nervous after reading all the negative reviews here. The shipment tracking system isn't as detailed as I would have liked, and DH doesn't appear to take any responsibility for resolving problems (though I had none). I'd be cautious about the TYPES of things I ordered, (IE custom stuff), but for generic items - absolutely, I'll use them again.

stasiaa
10/7/14

DON'T DO IT

DHGATE.COM is a load of c****!!!

I bought 3 dresses, I gave specific measurements and what I received was not even close to what the picture is.
when I requested a refund, or to negotiate they ignored me..... response from customer service at DHGATE was to contact my bank for a refund, I did that too and they were unable to as the seller was unresponsive....

so, this has been going on for 6 months now.. still nothing.

I'm not letting this go but I suggest NO ONE bothers with them.

Tip for consumers: DON'T BOTHER YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!

dickh14
10/6/14

Fraud, plain and simple. Selling cheap knockoff wedding dresses that are poor quality, and using the real manufacturers site to post pictures of what they claim they are selling.

Tip for consumers: Stay away, fraud happens here.

alit14
10/2/14

It's a scam!!! Stay away! I ordered diapers. They sent a real package, with a real tracking number, but then they called UPS, pretending to be Toys R Us, and had the package held back at their loading dock. I never got my package. Basically, i paid for someone else to ship something. Scam Scam SCAM!!!

Tip for consumers: Stay away!!!

josephm80
9/29/14

I got boned twice from DH Gate , they wil not help you in any way, they just pawn you off to their dishonest partners

Tip for consumers: do not buy from these people unless you want to get ripped off

sugia
9/28/14

Bought a couple of times from DHGATE - mostly dresses - i was tired of wearing the same dresses as people as we all shopped on the highstreet shops - so i went online. and saw the dresses were cheap. and i have bought a couple - all arrived in the UK fine - takes a while but they do arrive. we packaged. they fit me as i know my measurements and they have weired sizes as it is in asia so just beware of that go with the centimetres or inches etc. i have always bought one dress at a time. so they do not get confused or fail to send one or send one with the incorrect colour or size. i think that is my tip.

Tip for consumers: try order one thing at a time - less mix up of wrong colour or size being sent to you this way. be aware of your size in centimetres and inches and use that. i have never paid for gadgets - just chlothes and it has all be great experience for me.

sm619
9/28/14

Horrible horrible horrible!!! Remember you're buying from China so if you want to return anything it's pretty much not going to happen. It's a scam honestly...been trying to return a dress and it's in "mediation " with DH Gate which is a joke. Dress came torn and NOTHING like the photo except maybe the color....it had cheap sequins instead of beading which had fallen off or ripped off the dress. The ruching is more like stuffed newspaper inside the dress..definitely NOT TRUE to USA sizes. A size 10 barely fit a size 6 woman. Stay away at all costs!!!

staceyt4
9/27/14

Be careful which seller you deal with. I had a horrible experience with seller SZBERRY1.
I placed an order for my twin 11 year old girls to sell dog collars at a fair and specifically stated in the order comments that I need the items by 10/3. Today I got a message wanting to delay shipment because it would cost the seller money to ship as originally promised.
I said No, I do not agree so the shipment was cancelled.
I am supposed to get a retund, but now I am out the money that I paid the fair for a table to sell items there and my 11 year old daughters are upset.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS SELLER

miekow
9/26/14

Selle dindn't send me a parcel, after I opened a case that seller take an action.
I found out that seller created a fake track number.
Selle rejected to pay a full refund. Total nightmare, I'd never use the site again!

Tip for consumers: NEVER USE it,you'll only be deceived.

emilyb27
9/25/14

First of all it did not come here in time at all and second of all when I finally got it, it looked NOTHING like the pictures. It was suppose to be a corsett and instead it was a zip up and the colors weren't the same. Will never order from here again!

mikel172
9/24/14

DHGate biggest problem, trying to get them to understand what the complaint is. No matter how many times you try to explain the problem and how you would like to have it resolved, they will take the side with the seller. No matter how many times you try to explain what the problem they act like they are robots with no comprehension when it comes to common sense. My 10 year old has a better thought process than they do. Do not buy a cell phone from their sellers. The seller has no common sense either it will drive you crazy.

vicb4
9/21/14

Absolutely unhelpful if passed the period (60 day?). Does not help if you have issue past set time as they are simply not interested. Once they have got your money you are virtually on your own. Jiang666 is a very unethical merchant and I warn all not to have any dealings with them (him). Purchased a 2TB USB Hitachi portable HDD from them. Arrived quite quickly and worked fine for a time but then out of the blue drive could not be accessed. Made contact with Jiang666 via DHgate messaging after many attempts where he furnished and address and contact mobile number and asked they request it be returned for replacement. Last I saw of it and now zero contact through DHgate messaging and mobile number is 'switch off' constantly. Dhgate customer service unwilling to assist. CUSTOMER SERVICE DOES NOT EXIST!

Tip for consumers: Be wary with any dealings. If you must, choose 'Gold Supplier' only

dk31
9/19/14

This website is a SCAM!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!! I was supposed to receive a box with 2 pairs of shoes, I never received it, the tracking number says it has been delivered, but it also states it was a LETTER, not a box. So they sent an empty envelope and sent it to the wrong address intentionally.

briand40
9/17/14

DO NOT SHOP HERE .It really doesn't get any worse than this place . Ordered 10 spot lights for my store , received a fake tracking number , when i complained the seller sent me an empty envelope. 3 months later still no refund €200 down the drain.Contacted DHgate so many times and just been giving the Run around. If you want to get back at this company google "dhgate" and click on there yellow Add as they get charged every time you click on it .

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE, BE WARNED

nicolab7
9/16/14

This business seems to be run by liars. I ordered three bridesmaids dresses in good faith. After they took so long to arrive I had no choice but to keep them due to my wedding day fast approaching. The standard of the fit was disgusting, just put together any how even though they were made to fit.
Please do not ever by from this site. I am currently investigating this with trading standards.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from these liars. They just want your money. The quality is disgusting. After frequent emails they keep lying to me and going back on their word. I had to spend £200 on alterations due to the extremely poor quality of the dresses they provided.

jasmined5
9/15/14

These people are LIARS! Ive been waiting over 2 weeks for bridesmaid dresses, they gave me a invalid tracking number and now they are ignoring my email s and you cant call them! They have ruined my wedding plans and DHL the company they ship through are NO help they told me they would contact the seller,NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN!! Use this site only if you want to get SCAMMED, IM very dissapointed with the service!

Tip for consumers: DONT!STAY AWAY

danielr51
9/5/14

DH GATE SCAM ME.. I ordered a tablet $188.05, The seller sent me a faulty tablet, i returned it and never received it back, I've been waiting almost 3 months now. The seller said she sent it and gave me a false tracking number that show info in Russia when i'm in USA. DH Gate wont help me because the order is closed. I have everything documented too. I asked for a refund she the seller stop responding to me. By far the worst experience I've had ordering online. ITS NOT WORTH IT! PLEASE Help!

dp28
9/2/14

The package has arrived all beaten up and damaged. The tool didn't work as expected, so I opened it and realized that it was a non-working imitation! I complained to seller, he denied all charges. I have opened dispute with DHGate and submitted PDF with detailed fake proof. They requested to ship the item back to China. The return shipping will cost almost $200. DHGate has offered an in-store credit, but I'm not satisfied with this resolution as I am not willing to shop at DHGate again after such a dreadful experience. Stay away from DHGate!

Tip for consumers: Beware! The site's document upload feature only works with IE. No go with FireFox/Chrome. Customer support is slow and reluctant to respond. If you like me will get in trouble and need to return be ready for steep shipping charges back to China. The site's policy is that you have to ship goods back, then they *may* issue an in-store credit for return shipping, so you remain locked in to DHGate.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hello I wanted to buy a weddingress from Jovanidress on Dhgate. But read some bad reviews over here about DHgate. Anyone with good/bad experience from Jovanidress?
12/29/14
Add your answer
Q: Hello I wanted to buy a wedding dress from Jovanidress on Dhgate. But read some bad reviews over here about DHgate. Anyone with good/bad experience from Jovanidress?
12/29/14
karent29
A: Please DHgate customer service, don't leave any more message here message that my item is shipped, it is not,I'm opening a dispute/refund and DHgate mediation in another few days.
3 weeks ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

16 Photos for DHgate