US Government's NSF

46%
8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District,
Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
Tel: 001-2137972133
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

danielleg11

The dress was perfect, the delivery was right on time and the customer service was amazing! (in 80 reviews)

carolf13

Dress was beautiful, perfect fit and was the talk of the wending. (in 215 reviews)

carlosv13

VERY FAST SHIPPING, AND IM SO SATISFIED WITH MY PURCHASE, I RECOMMEND THIS SELLER 10/10 GUARANTEE!!!! (in 350 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

rubyr11
12/29/14

Why not try www.foreverwedbridal.net. It is based in Alberta Canada. You get great value and service and No Ripoffs. Forever Wed Bridal is not connected and does not compare with www.foreverwedstore.com.

philippel1
12/28/14

Avoid this company and especially sellers justdoit66 and hyhhmtech . On two different orders the sellers issued invalid tracking number.I never received the ordered items. The dispute process took over 30 days for a refund while I am accruing interest on my credit card. Too many dishonest sellers that issues fake and invalid tracking numbers.
The dispute process is timely and often inadequate; nothing gets resolved. I will close this DH gate account after this dispute get resolved.
DH gade does not honor its service guarantee.

Tip for consumers: Avoid DH gate; especially sellers justdoit66 and hyhhmtech
order numbers; 1459112035, 1467132713, 1351346432

Much better experiences on http://www.aliexpress.com

venush3
12/28/14

I ordered a dress, it took 25 days to receive it, abd when I got it I was instantly disappointed. It looked absolutely hideous and nothing like the picture. I asked to return it for a full refund, and per their refund policy I am not supposed to be responsible for return shipping. The seller refused to reimburse return shipping, so I escalated the process through their mediation process. They tell me I can get a partial refund and keep the dress because by returning it, I run the risk of it getting lost and not getting any of my money back. This entire process has taken almost two months and I feel that they are scam artists. They have falsely advertised their product as well as their own policies. I can take the partial refund and be stuck with a dress I can't do anything with or pay $100 to ship it back hust to guarantee that it arrives at it's destination just to get $133 back, or I can go the cheaper route and risk not only losing the dress and not receiving any of my money back. One thing is for sure, I will NEVER buy from this site and I don't suggest anyone else does either. BUYER BEWARE!!!

Tip for consumers: Buy American

sandyk13
12/27/14

I ordered 256gh USB memory sticks from DHgates for slightly under 5 dollars each with a minimum order of 62. I sold some of them to friends at cost and then started testing them. With a 100% fail rate I had to track down the ones I sold and buy them back. I then started the return process. Unlike US companies that take responsibility for the products they sell, I had to deal with the manufacture. I was beginning to doubt I was ever going to see my 313 dollars. The web site is extremely difficult to use but I finely got connected to the right person. At first I was refused a refund because I checked "faulty" as my return reason. I was told to go through the return process again but check "don't need" instead. Apparently the supplier doesn't want DHgates to know that they are selling faulty product. The manufacture tried to sell me good replacement USB sticks for 45 dollars each. after 6 weeks I did get my money back. I wasn't reimbursed for shipping.

Tip for consumers: Always read reviews. If you have to return something, DHgates doesn't want to here from you and will have you work out your dispute with the manufacture.

rosemaryw2
12/24/14

I have been directed in circles and have not gotten any help getting my order. I had received an invalod shipping tracking # and now I find no way to follow up. I will certainly never order off this site again!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't use it!!!

davidr125
12/23/14

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with! I ordered a brown leather jacket in medium and eventually it got delivered, it was black not even PVC and it was also double extra large! I tried to contact the company to arrange getting it replaced but they just completely ignored me! Stay away from them!

henryb57
12/20/14

I consider them to be a scam. I ordered $73 worth of specialty light bulbs. Got an invalid tracking number. Supposedly shipped on 12/3/2014 with tracking available in 5 days. Tracking number is invalid. Filed a complaint.

Tip for consumers: DON'T!!!!!!

wellingtons15
12/17/14

HI! my name is wellington, I live in the Bahamas and I wanted a s5 phone for Christmas, so I went to dhgate.com and found one sold by huangliangpeng, I placed my order used dhl shipping and I got my phone in the time given. I was very pleased with the product and will recommend friends to try it, the person who helped me was jack. thanks a lot for all your help sir, will buy from you again.

oliviam15
12/16/14

I ordered a pair of boots from this website which i still have not recieved. When i placed my order it did not give me an option of the shipping method. It said standard 5-10 business days. Well after over 10 business days of waiting i contacted dhgate customer service (which will get you nowhere, by the way.) they told me my package was on the way and that it was taking so long because i chose epacket shipping which takes 7-12 business days. FALSE. I was not given an option and it had told me 5-10 days! So they did nothing for me and i continued to wait. Contacted customer service again, they told me to email my seller.. Well guess what? My seller does not accept messages or emails. So they tell me theres nothing that can be done just continue waiting. Are you freaking kidding me? How long do i have to wait, 5 years? They said they cannot do a dispute untill i recieve the package and send it back, and also pay for shipping. What a joke.. Dont ever order from this company ITS A SCAM.

Tip for consumers: DONT USE THIS SITE. SCAM.

nadeemn
12/14/14

Very sorry to say that the worst experience I had with DHGate. They send my wrong order after 6 weeks of non stop conversation. They promise me to refund my money in 10 days and closed my case. They lied on every step, there live operator has no say just to a part of therapy to there client, not authority, no update information. I got many emails from them they are going to refund, but when I ask to there CS operators, they told me to send as attachment of conversation. So bottom line they have no record, of what is going on with the case. They always emphasis please leave a positive feed back what they did, truth is they send me last email, are going to refund, but please leave the positive feedback now, why I conclude without solving my problem. I use to buy all the times through ebay, never had a problem and I had my high rated deal. Now my next step is to talk about my bad experience on many web sites as possible, to expose how they work. Now finally they stop answering me, losers.

Tip for consumers: Its your bad luck if they screw your order.

danal17
12/14/14

I've SENT THEN $425.00 FOR GOODS BY WESTERN Union and they STOLE my money. They said I had to prove I sent it. I did on SEVERAL occasions and sent them receipts from the bank. They ignored me and lied about resolving the issue. Stay away from this scam!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY, I've had SEVERAL bad experiences and this one takes the cake. I have three LOST or stolen orders valued at over $425.00 AMERICAN DOLLARS. They never applied the payments and have kept my money for over a month now.

melissag27
12/13/14

If I could give it less stars I would. The site offers to mediate with sellers but they have every reason under the sun not to. The seller will tell you in 30 days but DHgate will tell you they can't help mediate until after 60 days so good luck having it for Christmas. Out of 20 items ordered 6 have come damaged or have been poor fakes of the real things. It is like a yard sale of damaged goods that they are foisting off on unsuspecting Canadians and Americans. I would stay far away because sending anything back will cost your dearly and their sizing is way out of wack with North American sizing. It is a shame, it could be done well but they are just taking the money and running.

Tip for consumers: Look to ebay.ca You have better support there.

kayc20
12/9/14

Thieves. Dress came and looked terrible. Seller aimibridal refuses to refund Me, has been extremely rude, telling me i should have told them I didn't want a see through dress and being from America I should know that better quality would cost more. I have been through over 40 emails between the seller and dhgate and have gotten nowhere besides frustrating ignorance. Dhgate has given me the run around. I get automated replies and and they have no intention in helping me or getting my refund settled. They are thieves. It's a scam. Stay away.!!! Wasted $150.00 bad quality! Don't even deserve one star

Tip for consumers: Consider the fact that you may be better off using your money to wipe your butt.

shelleya3
12/8/14

DO NOT PURCHASE using this company. I ordered an item, paid for it - get an email two days later asking for more money, that the price was wrong. I told them no and to cancel my order. They shipped a completely different item without asking if I was interested - just substituted something else. They wont email you back. Take my advice - shop elsewhere and definitely never buy from BESTONE 77. Absolutely horrible.

shantelr
12/8/14

This company cannot be trusted. Order a dress from one of their sellers, did not like it, returned it and was told by DHGate that I would be reimbursed for the shipping cost. I received reimbursement for the dress and NOT received reimbursement for the shipping cost. Now as of 12/8/14 they are telling me they will not reimburse me for this cost. I have filed a complaint with econsumer.gov and have went back and forth with this company since the beginnig of November with no resolution.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT purchase anything with this company with hopes and understanding the DHGate will honor what they employees tell you via email.

betoa
12/4/14

I bought a cell-phone from a seller called Miachou... The phone came with lots of problems in the screen and touch. So I decided to pay the shipping back to China and ask for some guaranty.... I never saw my phone again, got ripped off... Do not buy from that guy Miachou....

rw23
12/3/14

If I could give this company fewer than one star, I would. I tried to cancel an order, but they shipped it anyhow. Then they refused to take it back or refund my money. You can’t talk to them, and in this case, the merchant refused to respond to my email. I am 68 years old, and have never been so disappointed in a merchant as I am in them. They are the worst of the worst, and I’m out $600!

Tip for consumers: Don’t use this site!

paulk78
12/2/14

I bought a phone, Samsung S5 copy I paid NZ$205.00, it worked for one day and then packed up. I made every effort to get the phone fixed with the seller and eventually logged a complaint with DHgate to get my money back, I then spent another NZ$ 75 sending the phone back legally as the seller wanted sending back so that customs were not involved as he would have to pay duty. Once I had sent it i gave the seller (:huangliangpeng) the tracking details. The seller became very abusive when he found out I had sent the phone legally. I tried to make contact with DHgate and they have just ignored my emails and messages. My advise would be learn from those who have been burned, buy local even if it does cost more.

Tip for consumers: Don't shop on this site unless you are willing to gamble and loose your money, they promise everything and deliver on nothing. I have learnt a hard lesson and want to stop others getting caught.

Do not trade with :huangliangpeng he is not to be trusted.

gerrin
12/2/14

My daughter purchased a dress in February this year from DHgate for her school formal in April, at a cost of US$180. The dress was the wrong size and when she contacted them, they used stalling tactics like asking for pictures to verify her complaint. They suggested that they could refund a whole $35, but we wanted a full refund. We also spent close to $30 in posting it back, to date, December 2 2014, we have not received an acknowledgement, or a refund as we requested. To add insult to injury, they now keep sending me emails with different offers. We want our money back please, in full, we will NEVER deal with DHgate again. Our details are: gerri.nayar@live.com.au - please contact me re the refund we will be expecting. Thank you.

Tip for consumers: Don't! It's not worth getting treated like a sucker; these people have no morals or anything remotely resembling customer service. My daughter is forbidden to ever purchase anything from this site ever again.

ronaldm50
12/1/14

If I could place a fraction of a star for them I would. I ordered a wallet for my note4 11/22/2014. If you're reading this, I still haven't gotten my order. Shoppers beware, if the sites you're ordering from doesn't have https on it your credit card information maybe compromised. This says 2 days shipping. IT'S A LIE!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't forget only order from secured sites (https. www.whatever. com).

stavross
12/1/14

pure fraud. in essence you lend them money for free

if you are lucky enough and read this page bofore any transaction with dhgate, stay away from them.
if you read it after you have made any order, good luck with your money and your temper.

they are scams who spoil internet commerce

Tip for consumers: scams... stay away

flom3
11/28/14

Dhgate sucks and I'll never buy from them again. Plus I would never recommend Dhgate to family or friends. I'm upset about my refund. Everyone I chatted with said they'll mark it as urgent I haven;t got any results or my refund. This has been going on since April when I first purchased my jacket.

Tip for consumers: Never buy from Dhgate.

williamk48
11/21/14

I wish to thank DHGate and its customer complaints team for the way they handled my complaint, and the outcome agreed at.
My complaint was not against DHGate itself who provided excellent service, but against a supplier who had sold me a defective item that was not as described.
My i offer DHGate my sincere thanks in its mediation of the dispute, and would not hesitate to reccomend their services to others. I have no hesitation in using them in the future, and this experience is related with much gratitude and satisfaction to the staff who dealt with my claim. Thank you All.

teresab23
11/19/14

DO NOT FALL INTO THEIR TRAP! The reviews you are reading are not just picky divas who couldn't get that exact shade of fuchsia they wanted.

In an effort to save money, (HA!), I ordered a gown for my son's wedding. The site does not permit you to order a custom color from a chart without FIRST selecting one of the standard color "swatches" on the screen. I contacted customer service "chat" to see how one is to resolve this issue and also checked the FAQ to see if the problem had been dealt with before. BOTH the FAQ's and the agent on the "chat," told me to add the notation of the custom color in the message/comment box when ordering. So, I did. Mistake.

The dress arrived in a reasonable amount of time, however, it arrived IN THE WRONG COLOR! They had completely ignored my request of color selection and delivered it in the color I had been forced to select.

I contacted the site. Futile. First, I had a "chat" with someone who tried pleading with me to forgive them and keep the dress. Then, they said they were new to the job and would get fired if I didn't agree to a partial refund. Then they wanted another way of contacting me. Mistake #2. Emails of the same ridiculous urgings just came flying in with no resolution in sight.

I filed a dispute. You have to wait some insane amount of time before you can do this, then after you do, you have to wait some more while they "investigate" the matter, all the while getting emails from someone saying that the problem was YOUR fault since your selected the color swatch!

I am trapped in a whirlpool of futility, I know this, but YOU do not have to suffer this same painful loss. DO NOT FALL PREY TO THEIR SCAM! The buyer's satisfaction guarantee means nothing! There's still time for you to save yourself……and your money!

jimmyk13
11/14/14

Do not buy anything from this site. All of the merchandise are not as described, and the marketplace does nothing to protect the buyer.

Tip for consumers: Stay away.

kater11
11/13/14

I have bought my wedding dress for 180$ and I was crying when I saw it. Unfortunately not from happiness, it was so awful! They made it from old curtain. In the picture the dress looked completely different. I wanted to send it back the same day. Costumer service did not helped me at all. "You have to talk with the seller" It was their advice, even when I had written to them that we can't agree from a week. It passed 4 months.They did not inform me how they resolved the case, they do not answer to my emails. I just gave up. I lost this money.
I would not recommend this company to anyone! I feel fooled! Reading through reviews I realized that there are a lot of people in the same situation. Way I haven't read reviews before I made an order!

arif16
11/13/14

I purchased something for $180, which was a big mistake. They asked for proof that it never came like what... The tracking number was fake, I never received the item, filing a dispute had errors in the online form on the site so I had to text with customer service in China many times, they finally refunded me the whole 180 but it looks like the whole site was designed to make it really difficult to dispute transactions so that people just don't bother. If it was a low cost item I would have done exactly that, but after a lot of stress and explaining and showing "proof" which was screenshots from their own site they wanted to see that show my conversation with the seller who had trouble typing in english, and that I paid the amount, they finally after 6 months refunded me. If I ever want chinese martial arts clothes again I'll only buy through amazon which is unfortunate because they don't have nearly as many choices. It's a shame, and seeing all of these other peoples issues are very similar it really is terrible. If you got scammed by a seller and want a refund I would urge you to be patient and polite to customer service, the representatives might not have much power but they can set things in motion eventually to help you if you make enough of a big deal about it. Then never buy anything from them again.

Tip for consumers: Again, be polite and patient to customer service if you're trying to get a refund, they will help you eventually solve the problem and walk you through how you do it, then do not use their site ever again

stevep71
11/12/14

Deceptive and fraudulent from sellers to dhgate itself.

I was shipped a lesser value item than I ordered. When I attempted to resolve the issue with the seller I was left using dhgate's resolution center which asked me for evidence as though the seller didn't know exactly what they did. No replies from the seller or dhgate in this regard. As for evidence I have the ad picture of the 26.00 item and a photo of what they sent, a 14.00 item (no frame and no tools). In most countries dhgate's seller's activities are called fraud and dhgate's insinuations when asking for evidence make them accomplices. It's the exact same type of fraud telemarketers are known for where they try to predate on a person's guilt or ignorance if not innocence itself.
A disgusting organisation in this regard.

Tip for consumers: Don't use dhgate.

catg1
11/8/14

If you are lucky enough to get the right thing you ordered, color, size and all, consider yourself very lucky!!, However, if not and you need to talk with them or send something back, good luck! This company gives you the run around and you will be stuck with your purchase unless you want to pay the shipping to send it back. They WILL NOT pay for the return shipping and if you haven't priced shipping costs to China lately they aren't cheap!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this company!

shannonb27
11/6/14

The seller sent the wrong item and attempting to talk with him was ridiculous because he doesn't understand English. DH didn't help at all because I wasn't willing to jump through all their hoops. It was obvious they side with the seller and don't care about the customer. Steer clear my friends....

Tip for consumers: DO DO IT!

marcg19
11/4/14

Hi, Marc is my name,I ordered a pair of Campagnolo bora g3 carbon fiber wheels from Kobe 1234 they were great. Just what I ordered I asked for them to be Campagnolo compatible and I got just what I asked for. no problems.

Tip for consumers: just be very careful and read reviews of each vendor

kristens16
10/31/14

This company is awful! Never ended up getting the dress I ordered, and when I tried to get a refund, the seller (kerenwedding) said they spent a lot of money making the dress for me and wouldn't give me a full refund. (They offered me $39 for a dress I paid $96 for) They had horrible customer service, and trying to open a dispute with dhgate is a nightmare.

ae64
10/30/14

Tip for consumers: Beware, they will claim an item is theirs but they just steal images from other companies and never send anything! Too late for me.

alih26
10/29/14

BEWARE BEWARE DHAGTE = PHONE_FASHION 100% SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi my name is David all i just want to say is please BEWARE OF THE seller called phone_fashion on dhgate.com he is the worst seller ever and he is also a $#*! if u look at the attachment below you will know what i am saying BEWARE he is a scam he will take your money ans run away never reply to your message and he will lie to you that you did receive it even if you didn't and my story is i ordered a china phone and i didn't get it and they took my money soon as i tried to ask for a refund he wouldn't give me it then i reported it to dhgate they also couldn't do anything because and then he said he will send me a phone back then he lied and he didn't instead he took the money and scammed me

BEWARE 100%SCAM 100%SCAM 100%SCAM 100%SCAM 100%SCAM 100%SCAM

Tip for consumers: BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM DHAGTE YOU WILL GET 100% SCAMMED ALL OF THE SITES HAVE GOT FAKE REVIEWS ITS ALL ONE COMPANY READ IT FOR YOUSELF YOU WILL REGRET IT OR YOU WONT GET WHAT YOU ASKED FOR SOO KIND REQUEST IS TO NEVER BY FROM THERE!!!!!!

karenl46
10/29/14

rh benson chrome light fixture came incomplete. electrician could not hang fixture. lens would fall off. seller would not accept return because complaint was filed more than 7 days after i received fixture. customer service kept promising me resolution.
in the end customer service would not help because it was 7 days after light fixture was delivered. seller at dh gate was willustr. very arrogant. called me at midnight. i will never order from them again. my advice is: don't take a chance. i lost 245.52. kl

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM DH GATE.
PHOTO 1: SHOWS MISSING HINGE IN MIDDLE WITH COMPLETE HINGES ON LEFT AND RIGHT.
PHOTO 2; SHOWS CLOSEUP WHERE CLAMP OF HINGE WAS MISSING. IT COULD NOT CLAMP LENS TO FIXTURE WITHOUT THIS PIECE. SO SORRY I EVERY TRUSTED THEM. KL

janelb2
10/29/14

I tried on the dress in a US store and fit the US size 12. I ordered what I thought was a US 14 to allow for extra room or craftsman difference. I don't know what size the dress was but it was not what I ordered.
I tried to get a refund but the process is so ridiclous! First I had to send a picture of me in the dress showing it didn't fit. Then they wanted my measurements. Then they wanted me to take a picture of someone measuring me! At that point I gave up. I realized that they were going to keep requesting me to provide things and probably never make a decision. I told them that was degrating and harassment! Don't bother with this site!

Tip for consumers: Don't bother with this site!

mays29
10/22/14

So far I have a terrible experience buying two dresses from DHgate since july. These dresses were very badly sewn with very cheap materials . I spent about $270.00 . What you see is not what you get. I've since August returned these dresses with another$85.00 for return shipping. DHGATE harbouring these creepy sellers on their site have not refunded my money. This is a shame.

Tip for consumers: Becareful when buying from this company. I am still waiting to get back my money.

jj127
10/20/14

I ordered Jordan's but received Nike Air Max. I wanted to know if it was a mistake and they can send the correct order while I return the Nike Air Max. I was told I had to open a dispute with seller. The dispute was rejected. Now, I have to go thru Hdgate to get a resolution which will take another 15 days. 15 days have already gone by since the item was ordered. This has to be the worst online model ever or it is a scam. I want to lean towards scam since the customers money is tied up for a month. And, my guess is that many customers will keep the bad product and move on. This site will not be around in 1 year but they would have scammed enough money to move on to their next 'project'.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE!

lolal9
10/20/14

DO NOT order from this website. Ordered dress that was completely different than pictured on website. The dress delivered was equivalent to a halloween costume! Asked for refund, their dispute was a waste of time! Took about 6 weeks and they didn't even ask me for my acceptance of dispute. Just decided on their own. Buyer beware!!!

maureenl9
10/20/14

THIS SITE IS A SCAM...DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM HERE!! HORRIBLE...do not buy anything from this site. This dress was purchased for someone who is 5 foot 4 inches and 120 pounds. First, let me tell you about this dress. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. Pay the extra 20 dollars and get it from the source in the states. The beading is extremely cheap looking and the dress is about 3 inches to short so your bottom will show when you walk in the dress. I sent this dress back to get the right length and they sent me an even shorter one. The seller claimed that I would have the dress back 10 days after they received it. I paid a lot of money to send it to them via FedEx and it took them 25 days to respond to me that it was done. Then they wanted me to pay for the shipping back to send it to me even though the dress was not what they advertised. All said and done I have been waiting 2 months to get my money back. The after sales dispute team does not respond to emails like they claim they will. I have been trying to get my money back and I am getting no response. This site is a total rip off! Beware, it is a scam.

Tip for consumers: THIS SITE IS A SCAM..YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY

pt24
10/17/14

basically comes down one thing, we placed an order as we had before with identical info as per previous orders, order was not received so a dispute was filed, what a waist of time, they simple replied saying records showed item was in my country and so it must have been delivered, 2nd dispute again a huge waist of time with them saying were releasing funds to seller but that we could forward our comments...very flaky organization with no support whatsoever to the buyers!

Tip for consumers: Our recommendation is never use this flaky business!

maryannw1
10/17/14

I would rate this company a O if I could. Do not buy from this company unless you don't plan to return your item. I have had an on going dispute on a Bridesmaid dress that I bought for my daughter's wedding. I needed to buy three (3) but purchased only one (1) to see how they looked. I received it in a timely manner but the dress was extremely long and it buckled bad in the back of the dress at the bottom of the zipper. It didn't lay smooth at all. I didn't want to pay to have the dress hemmed and altered. I filed a dispute with the company and sent my pictures in like they asked. I have had a dispute on going for 2 months. They only way to speak to anyone regarding the dispute or to get any updates is through the LIVE CHAT. I get the same answer every time I ask for an update. It's still being discussed and someone will contact me soon. I will NEVER buy from these people again. Their customer service stinks. Their communication stinks. I think they are lying to me every time I contact them. I'm probably out my $100 for my dress. Lesson learned. Never buy from this company again!

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from this company unless you know you won't need to return it.

barbarat15
10/16/14

I'd give it 0 stars if I could..they suck..I purchased shoes for my wedding..When I received them they was broke...file dispute..weeks went by..NOTHING...FINALLY AFTER SEVERAL EMAILS ...GOT A CALL SAY ING REFUND WOULD BE RECORDED IN DAY OR TWO...BEEN OVER A MONTH STILL NOTHING...THEY ARE A RIP OFF N YOU CAN ONLY LIVE CHAT..NO U.S. NUMBER...DONT BUY FROMVTHEM...

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THEM...THEY SUCK..

lucac14
10/16/14

I bought 22 nutribullet 900 and paid by them tricking me into giving them my credit card details
so they did the sale with out me even confirming it but I did want them I got them for $83.00US and then once payment came out of my account they said to me that they are $96 each now which off course I told them that they shouldn't of taken the money for starters and there was no way I was gonna pay more for them and then the deal was I receive them delivered with in 10days it was garranteed and then I was supplied a tracking number with DHL and it was not moving no where it was a fake cause I spoke to dhl and they said that nothing had been dropped off or picked up 5 days after the tracking number was given to me and then I complained to the seller and dh gate on the 25th a dispute was lodged and then another dhl tracking number and date was supplied to me which I called again and the same thing happen no goods and the weight and sizes of the goods was like 5% of the original weight and size and the selker would not reply to my messages and on the 1st of October a mediation was put in place for a full refund which anyone can see its a scam from the seller and on the 9th I get another dhl tracking number and totally different location for shipoing and the same thing no goids for delivery and the sizes of the packages and weight were no where near the original sizes and weight so I told dh gate that clearly indicates that the seller is a scam but they dh gate keep saying tomorrow day after day and now it's the 17th and still no reply so there not helping me out if anything there a scam and they are on the scammers sellers side not the customer and its been a month since payment was taken out of the bank account at the end of the day they will not refund you they are a fraud and scam dh gate and the biggest liars going never ever have I been ripped off before and they should be shut down so no one else gets ripped off.
I hate use DH GATE
And don't use there site

Tip for consumers: ratings for service, none. value, none. shipping, none. returns, none. quality, none. star ratings are not applicable to add that is the tip for others who might use this site

bethm27
10/15/14

"LAOWANG" Beijing. DISHONEST, LYING THIEF.

Here's what happens. You place an order, you pay for your order. You ask seller some questions about your order - they never reply. 1st alarm bell.

FINALLY you get some help through the live chat, and the seller says they will ship the order before the deadline. And they do - exactly one day before. 2nd alarm bell. They actually wait until the deadline to ship (so that THEY don't get penalised).

So you get a tracking number, and wait all those days for it to show up and guess what? THE TRACKING NUMBER IS A FAKE! 3rd alarm bell. Your order has been delivered somewhere else, and nobody will tell you where or why.

You might get your money back, but it's been unavailable to use for TWO MONTHS!!!! That's the bit that gets me - you pay for something, you think it's well spent on an order that's being processed, but actually two months later you have NOTHING. No product, no refund. And all that wasted time when you could have brought something else from another seller, THAT WASN'T A THIEVING, LYING, DISHONEST SO-CALLED "MANUFACTURER".

Shame on you DHGate. And shame on you ALI EXPRESS, because they do EXACTLY the same thing too.

There are some honest sellers, but the bad ones (eg LAOWANG) should be struck off.Don't leave them trading and waiting for the next unsuspecting buyer please!

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THE SITE! They will take your money and have full use of it while they lie to you. When you end up two months later with nothing to show for it, you might get a refund, but what about interest on the money they have used (YOUR money). What about your wasted time AND STRESS LEVELS!!

erciny
10/15/14

DO NOT BUY !!!!!
DON'T DO IT !

i paid for a dress, for my bridesmaid to wear, I told the DHGATE seller, once I receive i do like it I will buy another 2 for my bridesmaid. I CLEARLY stated in my emails 5 times I want chiffon material not satin..so what happens ? I receive the dress in satin. Thank god i kept all the emails as evidence as they tried to tell me I never told them I want it in chiffon. They are pathetic and they do not understand, you can communicate with them, as they don't even understand English. So then I sent the dress back, and emailed them the tracking number, so they can track it as well as myself. 1 weeks later I tracked the parcel, and it was delivered, so when I emailed the seller, I asked for my refund. The seller said 'we have not received the dress yet' i AGAIN sent them evidence, that it had be delivered back to them. They told me to open a case, which I did, otherwise I would not be able get a refund back. Its now been 2 days I am still waiting for my refund (even though I sent the dress 4 weeks ago now), DH gate is a SCAM! I have kept all my evidence, all my emails from them, and they are liars ! They only wanted to help, when I left them a BAD feedback for the seller, they called me straight away after the feedback, and said I should remove the feedback.
DO NOT ORDER!!!!

robt129
10/14/14

bought a dogdy laptop - worked for 2 minutes then refused to work again, countless emails to customer service, countless vonversations with the Seller. still in progress they are are slow as paint waiting to dry. Can't seem to get my money back- i've sent images and explanations of this supposed hi quality laptop and also a video evidence, 1 month later still waiiting, it's like they're trying to find a reason not to give me my money back. empty promises from customer service. Most disappointed. I will pre warn anyone on facebook, review sites of just how devious, underhand pack of thieving bastards they are.

Tip for consumers: Your better off using another reliable honest site than DH Gate, they really are a pack of thieving underhanded crooks!!!

patrickv6
10/11/14

"I placed a order for 300$.After a few days i got a mail from the seller who asked to confirmate my payment.DHgate said that they received my payment but they needed a security number.After asking this number by my bank and sending it t DHghate they wanted a picture from the front and backside from my Credit Card.I did not do this burt told them that i will ask my bank and Credit card to recover my money.Immediately got 3 mails that everything was ok now.Then the seller ask me to pay 35$ more... The help line closed 2 times their line when i asked what now? Its clear that i wil not get my order. I hope to get my money back. And i will order the same item for just 17$ in a internet shop where i had a lot of good experiences.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this site!

mikeg92
10/10/14

I GOT A REFUND BUT HAD TO PLAY DIRTY. My business is Mascot Costume manufacture. I was flat out busy and decided to buy a mascot costume from a trader on DH Gate to strip and use the base to save some time.

What arrived was incomplete, made from poor quality material and damaged. The trader would not help, they just tried to tie me up in stupid questions, DH Gate resolution center abandoned me and said they could not help so was I was left in the wind with no refund.

I noticed on the paperwork they had lied about the package they sent me. They had marked it up as childrens clothes rather than a mascot costume to save on export duty.I had to stoop to threatening to report them to the authorities to get a refund - it worked though and I got my money back. If it hadn't been for that inconsistency though I would have gotten nothing and suffered their tried and tested customer abuse scam

Tip for consumers: My tip is - don't. Go and find another more reputable sourse

ardyc
10/9/14

DHGATE is selling COUNTERFEIT items. Cheap, sure, cause they are COUNTERFEIT, ALL OF THEM. Try returning something - very expensive. I'm out over $1300 for COUNTERFEIT goods, shipped back @ $500 and NO REFUND for any.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM DHGATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hello I wanted to buy a weddingress from Jovanidress on Dhgate. But read some bad reviews over here about DHgate. Anyone with good/bad experience from Jovanidress?
Add your answer
Q: Hello I wanted to buy a wedding dress from Jovanidress on Dhgate. But read some bad reviews over here about DHgate. Anyone with good/bad experience from Jovanidress?
karent29
A: Please DHgate customer service, don't leave any more message here message that my item is shipped, it is not,I'm opening a dispute/refund and DHgate mediation in another few days.
2/5/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

22 Photos for DHgate