US Government's NSF

44%
8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District,
Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
Tel: 001-2137972133
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

danielleg11

The dress was perfect, the delivery was right on time and the customer service was amazing! (in 89 reviews)

carolf13

Dress was beautiful, perfect fit and was the talk of the wending. (in 241 reviews)

carlosv13

VERY FAST SHIPPING, AND IM SO SATISFIED WITH MY PURCHASE, I RECOMMEND THIS SELLER 10/10 GUARANTEE!!!! (in 385 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

stacyr24
5/10/15

If you need something quickly you might should buy elsewhere, here's the truth: they always give out fake tracking numbers at first, DHgate gives a $25 bonus from the sellers account to any customers when orders aren't shipped within the promised time so the seller just gives out a fake tracking number until they really ship and then DHgate lets them change the number, it stinks but it's a common practice with them, if you can prove the seller gave you a fake tracking number you will get refunded $35, I have received it 2 times, it will take a few weeks but you will eventually get it, if you looking for name brand products, to use or sell then you should look elsewhere, I buy from them to resell but I don't sell my products as authentic either. I wouldn't buy clothes from them for weddings or proms, I've heard too many times that the clothes either don't arrive on time or the quality is seriously below par, save yourself the stress and buy elsewhere. I just recently made an order where I ended up waiting almost a month, this order was to be shipped UPS, the products couldn't be shipped DHL (considered dangerous goods because of the batteries) yet the seller kept sending it DHL and it kept getting returned to him, 3 weeks later he lies about contents and gets it past customs, I made a second order thinking it was a different seller, nope...same seller..different name, the second order was never shipped so I filed for invalid tracking, he didn't respond within 5 days so he lost the case, in DHgate's favor I received my refund back to my Bank debit card in 2 days (something I've never heard of happening before) it's usually a fight to get refunds but stick with it and you'll get your money back or if it doesn't happen quickly enough just file a chargeback with your credit card or bank. DHgate quit doing business with PayPal because they lost so many chargeback claims to them but you can still use a PayPal debit card and get the same consumer protection, protect yourself when buying from DHgate, threatening to get your money refunded from your credit card is the one thing that gets their attention.

suem54
5/9/15

Do not order anything from this company follow through and customer service is awful. waiting 4 month for product never received it out 255 dollars

xanw
5/7/15

I had a horrible experience with the seller from this company. I ordered a wedding dress from the seller, was provided an invalid tracking number, and never received my wedding dress. I had to file a dispute to which the seller became even further unreliable, unethical, and rude. I will never ever purchase anything from this company ever again. In the end, I only received an 80% refund from my purchase. I was too tired and frustrated to fight via emails due that this company is in China to argue my full refund. I urge anyone and everyone to not make a purchase from DHgate.

keeshlerp
5/4/15

I wish they had a 0. I placed an order the first of April. It was supposedly shipped on April 9th. Well, here it is May 1st, and it's still not here. I also contacted the supposed distributor. That was two weeks ago- no response. I guess customer service is not a priority for them. I will NEVER buy ANYTHING from them EVER again.

paulh130
5/3/15

sent for cycling top and bib 7 april was told 12 april was on its way still waiting 30 april

joshf24
5/1/15

DO NOT USE!I ordered a bulk order of RSIMs to resell in the UK, from a "well established and reputable seller" on DH Gate, the items i received turned out to be fake, as a result i got a lot of angry customers of who i sold onto, my fault for not testing goods.

However the problem came when trying to get my money back, i started the dispute process on DH Gate, on the 03/03/2015 @ 10:46am i received a message to say that my refund had been processed please allow 14 days to show on my card.

It is now the 28/04/2015 and nothing has appeared, i have been in contact with DH Gate over 53 (now 54) times via live chat only to be told a report will be raised or that my refund has now been processed.

If you do a scan of the web, you will fine Dh Gate never honours refunds or gives customers back their money.And you can do nothing because they are in China.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site period, use alibaba instead who offer paypal who in turn offer real protection.

frantsp
4/29/15

Do never buy anything from this company it's a scam, customer support is SO stupid, you will waiste time and money, best advice don't use them..

arashz
4/28/15

Ordered stuff from the site, the seller gave me a tracking number and after w while, i see the seller is selling the same item for 3X the price, i was happy that i got it cheap, but after a while i realised that the tracking number didnt exist, so i asked the seeler and was told they are out of stuck and i should get a refund, they advertised the item for another 3 month with the high price with a 2 days shipping estimate, but kept telling me that they are ouut of stock and i should ask for refund, BASICALLY THE SELLER DIDNT WANT TO GIVE ME THE ITEMS FOR THE LOWER PRICE I BOUGHT IT . asked for help from the site owners and all i got was that i should get the refund and go away.

jackier24
4/27/15

I ordered some sashes for my bridal party still not delivered and past the due date, i called for updates everyday and DHGATE is Useless, you get no help from them they left you to resolve issues with the seller on your own knowing you will not get anywhere, i was provided a invalid tracking number so i cant track my order. The seller indicate they will follow up with me its 2 weeks and no response.You pay your money to DHGate its their responsibility to make sure you receive your product. DO NOT BUT FROM THEM i sure as hell wont. Aweful customer service.

raulh8
4/25/15

DHGATE NEVER GIVES ANSWERS AND/OR FACTS IN FACT CUSTOMER SERVICE DOES NOT EXIST AT ALL. WE SPENT MORE THAN NINE THOUSAND US DOLLARS IN A ULTRASOUND DEVICE AND A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER WAS NOT WORKING ANY MORE. WE WANTED SOME SATISFACTION AND ALL WE GOT WAS AND STILL IS *&^%.

vivianeh1
4/25/15

I have an account on this website because my bf wants something from them and he couldn't use his credit card for some reason.

So the first thing I ordered was a car voltage measurement. It has been shipped to Israel instead of Canada?! And I am requesting a refund (still waiting for the seller to respond if not, in few days I will ask for DHgate mediation)

I have ordered a pair of sunglasses for him and still waiting for it (which is ok because of the estimated delivery would be from 3 to 6 weeks from the date they shipped)

So far my opinion is DHgate owner needs to filter and be more careful with their sellers. I can tell most of them were just some cheap, fake "thiefs" whom stole pictures from the original sellers and selling "things" (I can't described those little things as goods since they are nowhere near it)

Their customer service so far has been very good. They are very willing to help and responsive too.

I will wait and see how my order as well as my refund go, then I will update my review.

*Updated: I already got the refund from DHgate through their solution centre. Very fast and my credit card was refunded the full amount after 5 business days.
* I also order a pair of glasses. Will wait and see how the items are and when they will arrive then I'll update the review again.

bonniek36
4/24/15

I ordered a dress for my daughters prom in mid march 2015. The payment went through fine and the seller promised delivery within 14 days. I checked the dhgate site and my messages every few days to see progress on my order. On the 14th of April 2015 the seller finally posted that the dress was shipped and provided a tracking number to track delivery via DHL. I tried to do just that and DHL had no information on that tracking number. I called DHL to get more information as the seller promised she shipped the dress. DHL checked every way they could for such a delivery, by name, state, zipcode, address etc....they had NOTHING, no such delivery was ever scheduled ! I contacted DHGATE customer service who told me I could make a dispute and they would not release payment until dispute was resolved. They offered ZERO insight as to how a seller could post a bogus tracking number and lie about the progress of order, simply register a dispute ! So I followed the steps provided to register a dispute and was informed that I could not file a dispute at this time. I needed to wait x amount of days before I could file a dispute. The CSR I spoke with from DHGATE new everything about my problem including timeline and told me to register a dispute, never said anything about it being to early to do so. Finally I heard back from the seller who told me " I am sorry, I contacted the factory and they are still working on the dress. I promise you will have dress on time " SERIOUSLY ! ! If the factory was still working on the dress why did the status change from in progress to shipped and why was I provided with a bogus tracking number ? ? I am still confused as to how the seller is able to boldly lie to me and why DHGATE is not more helpful regarding that issue ! What should be a memorable and happy time for my daughter has left her in tears on several nights over a dress that probably does not exist ! I would NEVER recommend to ANYONE to use DHGATE or any of their sellers ! They do not check out their sellers before they allow them to sell on their site. They do not care about the customers. I am simply furious at the site, the seller and myself for putting such an important event in the hands of these people ! Sure, maybe I will get my money back on the dress but what about the 50.00 $ cancellation fee to the seamstress. I only made the appointment after I was promised delivery on or before a specific date. What about all the accessories we purchased to go with the dress that will not match the new dress we have to buy ? ? I find them irresponsible, unreliable and untrustworthy ! Even worse I tried to access the dhgate site today to check messages from CS and or seller and the site is not available !! I guess I will have to have my credit card company dispute the charge as I am getting ZERO help from ANYONE at DHGATE. WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER ! ! ! !

carolinac3
4/20/15

DO NOT ORDER FROM OLISHA ON DHGATE ITS COMPLETE BULL$#*!

shelleys6
4/19/15

I ordered a coat 2 months latER I received a tiny envelope that was empty with the tracking number of my coat and when I messaged them about it many times I never got a response this site is pure bull$#*!!!!!

elizabethb68
4/19/15

I bought 10 hearing aids for $11 each and they work well. Beautifully packaged and promptly sent. Excellent value for money.

Tip for consumers: The delivery was to take up to eight weeks but the package arrived much sooner. Very happy with the products.

maryl125
4/12/15

I purchased two dresses on-line from DHgate from China. Paid for them by credit card. Neither dress fit even though I ordered them in my size. Sent them back according to their instructions and have never received a refund and shipped them at my own expense. They are an unscrupulous and untrustworthy company. DO NOT BUY anything from them.

joej48
4/10/15

they do nothing to resolve a dispute. I believe strongly they are in a big scam with those zipper heads. Warning stay away!!!!!!

jeffk45
4/5/15

I have been trying for over 2 months to get my money refunded due to them sending the wrong product. Product was sent back and received by seller and I am told now DH gate can no longer handle my case and can't get my refund, even though they hold the money during disputes. They are a joke and a scam!

Tip for consumers: Do not use them!

tamm378
4/5/15

I ordered 3 weeks ago. It's funny that you get notifications that your money is out if your account, but now I have to wait for my item. I don't know if I'm even chatting with some legit company. They won't allow a 0 for rating!

billyd19
4/4/15

have ordered 2 diagnostic scanners from autospace on dhgate contacted dhgate about problem still havent got problem resolved seller said he sent orders out give me 2 false tracking no when i contacted him he said no he wasnt going to send them dont understand why he sent me 2 false tracking no even completed 1 order for he even said he sent me a gift which i never received to justify tracking no wont be ordering anything else from dhgate will deal with aliexpress in future i have given up trying to get scanners or my money back

theresak10
4/3/15

I ordered a blazer for my son for his band banquet on 3-18-15. Blazer was only $17 but to ship to U.S. you had to pay an additional $35. Got a message it was shipped on 3-20-15. On 3-31-15 I tracked it. Low and behold it was delivered to Muskegon MI at 11am. OMG now I have to try and get my money back. Not happy at all.

Tip for consumers: don't use this site

sm666
4/3/15

I have never had such a bad response from an online merchant. Purchased two weeks ago and it's still not showing up on the USPS web site other than "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" Talk about a SLOW boat from China!!!!

Tip for consumers: Have patience of a Monk

denisee14
4/3/15

Do not use this company. I paid AUS50.00 for some socks which were advertised as cotton.when I finally received them they were nylon.
The supplier refused a full refund and then told me if I wanted a refund I would have to send the socks back with all sorts of conditions placed on the return. The cost of return was too expensive and I finally received a refund of $19.00
The item was not as advertised and no one would take responsibility for this.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY Denise Edwards

Tip for consumers: Do not use

tomv13
3/31/15

The item came and it was too small- seller ran us in circles. Then the return shipping came, The dress weighed 1.5lbs- to ship UPS $250 and USPS $55. Its absolutely ridiculous, its not worth it

Tip for consumers: DON'T DO IT!

tolui
3/30/15

I just received another parcel from a seller of DH Gate. I have never had a problem shopping on this site. And the parcels have always been well packaged. Communication with sellers has been really nice. I think one good thing to do is to read the feedback left by other buyers on the sellers profile. Dh Gate is getting better every month. There are different sellers on the site and surely some of them will be dubious. When I am buying on the site, I always tell the seller I want quality items. I always email them every step of the transaction till I get my order and parcel. Please, ask for good items and demand for fast shipping. Always be on the seller's neck until your wishes are granted.

Every Chinese Factory, Manufacturer and trader wants to make a buck. The Chinese Sellers on DH Gate are aware that they have to trade to high standards because it would earn them repeat business. If you have gone through a bad transaction on DH GATE, leave a negative feedback or make a complaint. The more bad sellers are weeded out, the better for every good buyer on the site. Buying from China is not bad at all. Cheers.

Tip for consumers: Always read the feedback from other buyers on a seller's profile before buying stuff on this site. Cheers.

elenad11
3/29/15

DO NOT BUY anything from this website!!!! Ill try to put everywhere this comment that it will touch this webside!!!! They are stealing your money!! I'm glad that I didn't not spend a lot over there! Be careful! I bought an item over there, they sent it to me, but they quality it's horrible!!! I would not even spend a dollar for that item. But when I tried to return it!!! Forget it!!! They always create something!!!and also you will never delet your account there! Hopefully everyone will read this comment before they purchased from that website!!

kimberlyk9
3/28/15

I purchased a Prom Dress for my daughter on this website on it was horrible. Nothing like the picture. The material was poor quality, color was horrible, it smelled like it was made in a sweat shop in China some where. The sticking look like something I could have made myself and I don't sew. I did file a dispute with the company and was only able to communicate via email and was only able to get less than half my money back. I couldn't do anything with the dress. I had to throw it away. I had to go out and purchase a new dress from a local dress shop. I lost over $150 on purchase I made from this company. Do not purchase anything from them.

ismailb28
3/26/15

I used this site first time , and l am a very big seller in USA. The seller sent me the wrong items and l tried to dispute it on dhgate site , they didnt let me do that. And now l am stuck with stuff l didnt ordered and lost a lot of money on this transaction. Please do not use this site, it is full of fraud transactions.

rustyf7
3/26/15

It is not surprising that DHgate has many sellers that sell fraudulent products. Every site like them does. The difference is that DHgate claims to offer a level of protection. The problem is when you receive a fraudulent item they will do nothing in your behalf. I have two orders that I have used the return and refund feature with. I have written here about one of them, The other which is not completed yet has been going on for 7 weeks. I refuse to accept the second order of a product because I had ordered it before I was finished selling the first. After I made the order I had 40 people that I had sold to asking for refunds because the product did not work. It turns out that the sellers product which claimed to have 128GB of memory only had 8. After I refused deliver it was on hold in Seattle with DHL. DHL told me that the seller needed to call before they would return the item. I contact the seller several times and he did nothing. I contacted DHgate and they said they would contact the seller. I did this several times over two weeks. Each time being told they would contact the seller. They never once contacted the seller. Finally after 3 weeks of contacting the seller my self he called DHL. Then when the seller received and signed for the package he refused to mark the package with DHgate as received. Again I ask DHgate to intervine. I sent the the proof that the package had been received. Again they told me they would contact the seller. Again they never did. Finally after two weeks of contact the seller myself, he marked the package as received. Now days later and multiple contacts with DHgate they will not close the case. I contacted them yesterday and told them I would spread the word again if they did not close the dispute by today. Of course they did nothing.

dank49
3/18/15

after a few weeks i was in panic mode tracking wasnt moving at all so i sent seller a message and they sayd they were on the way i then sent message to dhgate and the cancelled order for a full refund i ended getting the rings in perfect shape and was credited a full refund to my credit card i can honestly say i had a good experience with them i never paid anything for the items i am pleased with the service i ordered 30 more rings thanks dhgate for my first online buy silverdan1961@hotmail .ca if anyone wants to verify im real

mh68
3/16/15

Never received the dress. Told them to cancel order as it would not make it in time for my wedding. Couldn't cancel it online because they said it was shipped but my dress had not been shipped it was some other persons dress that was shipped to a completely different state. They kept saying "my money was safe". Safe with them because I never got it back and my dress has never arrived. 2 months later. Complete scam!!!

Tip for consumers: do not ever use this site is the only tip I have for anyone. Complete nightmare

aprils21
3/16/15

Beware, sellers plagiarizes designer photos and ship different dresses. DH gate does not stand by their product guarantees as stated. Terrible experience.

muhammadk12
3/15/15

THEY ALWAYS PROMISE AND SAY WE WILL EXPEDITE THE REFUND AND QUICK ACTION WHICH NEVER MATERIALIZED.
THEY GOOD AT MAKING PROMISES BUT THEY LIE ALL THE TIME AND KEEP PEOPLES MONEY. AND I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SWINDLED BY THEM

Tip for consumers: NEVER BUY FROM THEM EVEN THOUGH IT MIGHT SEEM CHEAP IT MAY BE A TRAP !!!!
YOU ARE BETTER OFF BUYING FROM USA, FOR A LITTLE MORE

gstlmow
3/13/15

When you place an order with HDgate.com BEWARE. After you pay for the order at checkout they will send you an email saying you need to pay for your order. You log in and the order shows unpaid. So you think the payment didn’t go through, but it did, they have created a duplicate order and want you to pay for that one too. They will ship you both orders. When you discover the order is duplicated they refuse to refund or stop shipment of the duplicate order. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE unless you want your order to be charged and shipped twice.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE - WILL FRAUDULENTLY DUPLICATE YOUR ORDER & CHARGE YOU TWICE.

rynn
3/12/15

I bought a wedding dress from DHGate, that supposedly had a satisfaction guarantee. The workmanship was terrible and I ended up returning it. I was NOT fully refunded ($150 instead of $169) AND I had to pay return shipping to China - which was $85! They said they'd reimburse the shipping, but never did. So I ended up paying over $100 for nothing!

If you need an inexpensive dress, try looking for clearance dresses from REPUTABLE sellers. Don't waste your time and money on DHGate.

ashleys79
3/12/15

I ordered an expensive lace front wig!!!! Not only did I NOT receive it, BUT the IDIOTS PUT THE WRONG ADDRESS !!! There is no link to contact the "seller" ... They try to make you believe there is, but once you click on it, it takes you NOWHERE!!! ITS NOT CLICKABLE!!! IM SOOOOOO PISSED, I WILL REPORT DHGATE AND MAKE SURE NO ONE EVER BUYS FROM THEM AGAIN!!!! IM FURIOUS !!!!! THEY ARE FRAUDS... WHO PUTS "NULL" IN PLACE OF "OHIO"????? I TYPED IN MY ADDRESS AND THEY CLEARLY WAS SMOKING DOPE BECAUSE THEY CHANGED IT!!! I RECOMMEND EVERYONE STEER CLEAR OF THIS BOGUS SITE... THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!! IF I COULD GIVE THESE IDIOTS ZERO STARS I WOULD!!! I WANY MY MONEY BACK ASAP;!!

rayc40
3/8/15

Bought $180 worth of LED bulb from kate2012gz. Upon receipt 1 bulb was missing the wire contact. Within a day 2 more bulbs had quit working. Now I have 6 which do not work. DHgate wants me to send them a video, like this is going to do any goo. All the seller and Dhgate are going to say, "those aren't the bulbs you purchased" and insinuate I am not telling the truth. Typical for the Chinese, buy from us, then when product doesn't work, it your fault. Do not deal with DHgate or any other Chinese agents or sellers. Shipping on all items sucks, 30 days is not uncommon to the US.

Tip for consumers: Post true comments about the sellers, DHgate is just their store front.

helenl34
3/7/15

This site is a little like Amazon in that it is a platform for independent sellers to sell their goods. I bought some lululemnon knockoffs on January 24th. It is now March 4th and I still have not received them. When I go to chat with customer service all I get is a message saying they will look into it and I can lodge a dispute - which I have done - but they cannot tell me where the heck the package is. Tracking tells me nothing except that it left China on Jan 29th!! This was the last message I got from the Seller top_dhstore - "I see, you order before the holiday , but at the holiday time, the package is on the shipping way , so it will be affect" Does that make any sense at all?

Tip for consumers: DH Gate might well be ok, and you might have a great experience with another seller, but do not buy from top_dhgate, and always be careful with the shipping.

jm135
3/7/15

I contacted the live online customer service chat to ask why seller hadn't shipped my phone yet that I purchased at start of February. They told me I had every right to cancel order and ask for refund because seller should have sent item by now, and because the seller didn't send the item straight away. Waited for a reply from seller, which was ok, but when I got a reply, he asked for my email address (which I thought was irrelevant to the situation), - so he could "send a new store"? Whatever that meant. This declared to me seller had not intention in sending the item. So, again, I contacted online customer service, and spent 2 hours trying to get a refund organised. I was told seller had to agree to refund before they could arrange my money back, which would take 10-15 working days. Also, I was told DHGate holds onto the money before releasing it to the seller but if I want a refund, they needed my consent to release to seller or for the seller to agree to a refund? I was going around in circles! They kept telling me "they are here to protect your payment", so I said if that is true, why not just give me my money straight back considering they already have it??? They kept saying it is not their policy? Also, I was told they could not send me copies of our customer service conversations, that it was only recorded on their end. I told them no company in the world only has a copy on their end, and no company in the world works that way? And then, got another response..."we are here to protect your payment"! They are a pathetic bunch of scam artists. I ordered from them previously without any issues, also got refunds without any of this hassle. They must have changed how they operate to get more money without doing anything? They then proceeded to tell me, if seller denies refund, they will have to send a tracking number as proof package has been sent. I asked why send me a tracking number when I requested a refund, which meant I no longer wanted the item and cancelled my ordered as previously advised by other customer service rep, therefore, I would want my refund. They told me again, "it is their policy", I spent €137 on this item which I expect will now never be sent, or don't expect to get my money back! Pathetic losers!! It baffles me how they can get away with such underhandedness?? AVOID COMPANY AT ALL COST...because it will only cost you in the end.

Tip for consumers: Research reviews for seller on other sites before ordering, not just with DH Gate as the reviews can be plagiarised from elsewhere.

robertj65
3/5/15

I purchased a wireless microphone from this company, what I received was not legal in Australia (Interfering frequency). DHgate refused to take any responsibilty and told me to contact the supplier (they are just the agents) I got no response at all from the contact given and DHgate take the money but take no responsibility and refuse to help in any way. I have a useless product and am $300 out of pocket and DHgate will not respond to my claim, but they have banked my money !

Tip for consumers: DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE CHEATS

jenniferm107
3/4/15

Ordered a formal dress. When it arrived the back was a tie back and not zipper (did not look right with the sequin style dress) Seller refused to refund- could not understand why we didn't like the change in the dress. DHGate will not respond although they claim to have superior return policy and will help buyers

***update as of 03/07/2015 purchase was made in January.....this is still an ongoing issue. I understand these are "separate" manufacturers, however this site claims to support you should there be an issue. It has been a month since I started the dispute, with nothing from this site! Buyers Beware!! They do not have customer support!!***

**update as of 3/28/2015 FINALLY heard from them. Partial refund (about 1/2 of order) or could get full AFTER I paid to ship it back to China. Nope! Wasn't going to deal with this any longer. AWFUL!!!**

Tip for consumers: DO NOT PURCHASE THROUGH THEM! DO NOT FALL FOR THE LIES OF CUSTOMER SERVICE like we did

arsh11
3/2/15

Fake tracking number set up by seller,I paid for an expensive watch, he said no stock on this. He then set up fake tracking,showing being shipped, no tracking info. I can’t get a refund and can’t get a straight answer or one that has helped me from the chinese customer service. I can’t call them because I don’t have international calling on any phone. DH gate took the money out of my account after two days of the order. I had to go to my bank to help they said I have to wait 14 days to see if the order will be shipped to me. I told them the seller said no stock, made a fake tracking number I’m not getting it. The bank said sorry that’s all we can do.

So, forget about sellers whether they are fake or not. First DhGate itself is a cheater company. If you have refund, they charged huge transaction hidden fee to get back your money. No an other like ebay, paypal, amazon and hundred of other companies charged to buyers for withdrawl of funds back.
I never got receipt for deducting this almost 20% of your total refund amount
which is additional with bank charges.
They hold buyer's money for long time with no benefit.,
On failure of delivery from cheater seller there,
by rules actually buyer should get compensation of 30 USD if buyer
provide the proof that tracking was invalid, but they never give you compensation / reward
which clearly prove that dhgate itself support cheater sellers,
thus itself is a big big scam and fraud. Never ever buy from dhgate.
Everything which is stated on their website is just a lie.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from this scam website

brandyt2
3/1/15

I ORDER AN ITEM FROM THESE PEOPLE IN DECEMBER 2014. I NEVER RECEIVED THE ITEM. I HAD TO GO THROUGH A VERY LONG PROCESS TO GET A REFUND. I WON AND THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO GIVE ME A REFUND. BUT I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED MY REFUND. IT IS NOW MARCH 2015 AND I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED A REFUND. I HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH THESE PEOPLE EVERY WEEK ABOUT THIS REFUND AND THEY DO NOTHING!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE OR THESE PEOPLE!!!

staceyk12
2/23/15

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! I bought a dress and it was faulty and had a rip in the seam and it says for faults you should get the full refund and I returned it and had to pay even more for the postage and they have just ripped me off and not given me a refund at all.

leem47
2/19/15

Very poor. The products that they allow to be sold are of poor quality. I ordered 2 coats and they felt and looked like 2 cheaply made shirts. There was no way I could wear them outside by themselves. Plus they were not true to size. I spent $20 returning them and never received a refund. I sent emails to the seller and dhgate and neither would return my money or give me a credit. So I am out of the money I paid for the coats plus the money I spent returning them and I have no merchandise.

millionaired
2/14/15

I ordered a taco pouch, he said its available, order done... got message not available (current items in the photo) but newer version which I didn't like.

Since he can't grab another and hassle of returning cash and so on I went ahead and get the new one. Now tracking isn't that good and can't find tracking so I have to contact seller and he said he will look up to it.

Anyway its on the way now, this site can be a hassle beware that item you get might not be available even they say it is. It's up to you if you want refund or not

Tip for consumers: Ask seller for available for items before purchase

dond39
2/14/15

Dont trust them

manueli2
2/13/15

DH Gate is not a bad website website at all. I feel it all depends on individual sellers. There are good and bad sellers on every website. I have purchased on Dhgate and I haven't had any problems at all. All the items I ordered arrived safely with good packaging. The hordes of negative comments on this site about DH Gate is shocking. I feel some of these bad reviews are intentionally given by some buyers who want to hide their source of inventory from other online sellers. Give Dhgate a flying chance. Thanks.

Tip for consumers: This site is good. I have used it several times. Just be patient when buying stuff on it. always check the feedback received by sellers. Cheers.

carlosv13
2/12/15

VERY FAST SHIPPING, AND IM SO SATISFIED WITH MY PURCHASE, I RECOMMEND THIS SELLER 10/10 GUARANTEE!!!! THE SHOE LOOK BETTER IN PERSON I LOVE IT...

alexp66
2/12/15

Returned product, it has been 5 months now, still no refund, everytime I speak to costumer service, I get told the same thing. "I will mark this as urgent for you, and you will receive an email shortly" . I guess in chine shortly means a few years. I will never buy anything of dhgate ever in my life, and I will tell everyone to avoid this site as far as possible. WORST COSTUMER SERVICE I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE. And to be fare, the refund is quite big as well, (250euro) and I have a feeling I am never going to see that money again. Lesson learned.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!

32 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hello I wanted to buy a weddingress from Jovanidress on Dhgate. But read some bad reviews over here about DHgate. Anyone with good/bad experience from Jovanidress?
12/29/14
Answer
helenl34
A: I would not trust DH Gate. The trouble is they have many sellers under their umbrella and no control over them. When there is a problem you have to go through an elaborate process and file a claim and they are supposed to contact seller and get them to work it out with you. Most sellers are chinese and speak little english. I could not correspond with my seller, they kept sending back emails to my questions like "seller loves helpful hope ok"! I would not risk it even though prices are great.
4/18/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Hello I wanted to buy a wedding dress from Jovanidress on Dhgate. But read some bad reviews over here about DHgate. Anyone with good/bad experience from Jovanidress?
12/29/14
Answer
halae1
A: Don't waste your money. It is your wedding. That is not something you gamble on. Yes, their prices look appealing. It is too good to be true. You will not get what they are advertising. You will get scammed.
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

25 Photos for DHgate