US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

DHgate reviews

879 Reviews for DHgate

Review Highlights

Probably depends on the seller and the type of good.

Seller promised 10day to shipping with 3-5 day fast shipping (extra cost).

I ordered a wedding dress from them, and never recieved it.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

very good web site

7/31/14

I am very pleased with any order l get from DHgate .My last order was from MONET JEWELRY # 1461314711. I order 18 mm Noosa snaps that l am very pleased with and will probably reorder.They are beautiful.I would like to know if you will be getting any sterling steel or stainless steel noosa pendants in the near future?Some of my customers have been asking.

7/31/14

I have had one very negative experience when a dress I ordered was not even sent to me but I course the money was taken from my account the day I ordered it. Then I ordered another dress and it was supposed to be here on one date and it didn't come until after that and I needed that dress for a wedding. I'm very disappointed here.

7/31/14

NOT HAPPY STILL WAITING FOR MY REFUND FROM LAST PURCHASE WHICH I DIDN,T GET BECAUSE OF YOUR STUFF UP.CAN THE REFUND GO TOWARDS THIS PURCHASE YOU OWE ME $150,48 US IF NOT PLEASE CANCELL MY ORDER.

7/31/14

Excellent site and products..

Very good

7/31/14

I rate it a zero. The check out was not without problems and after 7 weeks I still have not received the items I PAID for!

7/31/14

My experience has been a very pleasant one. Your delivery of the items I ordered was prompt and exactly what I ordered. Well Done !

7/31/14

Dhgate.com is ok, I love everything only the delivery period it's very long and even forget you ordered some stuff

7/31/14

This was the second order from DHgate. My first, the dress was beautiful but the color was not what I expected or ordered. This order, I got exactly what I ordered.

7/31/14

Order was mis-shipped and refused to correct. Best offer was for me to pay to ship it back and they pay %75 of the original cost back. No offer to swap or any reasonable solution. Very insecure gamble to buy from their vendors.

Everything was in order.

Great

7/31/14

Good sale but postage is very slow.

Delivery time in today's world should be 2-3 days

7/31/14

Delivery was a little slow. Otherwise excellent experience. Product well packaged and as decribed. I would recommend this to anyone.

7/31/14

Did not meet my expectations. Return policy not user friendly. Will not recommend your company and will tell others on the web the same.

7/31/14

Pieces on the items would not disassemble like they were supposed to. These items are nothing but trash.

7/31/14

got exactly what I asked for. delivery was prompt.
staff was very helpful with any questions i had.

7/31/14

Bought 2 phones from 2 sellers, both products have problems resulting in one return. Dispute/mediation is fairly long and painful. Encountered problem with uploading of proof. Live help is good but the dispute/mediation is not as helpful especially the agents either did not or answered my questions slowly.
Not a happy experience.

7/31/14

Not happy paint runs all over plastics drilled wrong
Front wheel cover don't fit all the plastics have to be repainted and fixed it's going to cost me $850 to fix everything.

7/31/14

Dress was just as the picture looked. Good quality and fast delivery. Would order again.

Great

7/31/14

Advertising goods when you don’t have them in stock! Very Poor

7/31/14

I had a great experience, will be shopping with DHgate in the future!

7/31/14

I was skeptical about ordering ;however, my experience was a good ne. I will continue to ago with Dhgate. Some orders shipped slower than others but you can choose supplies who ship faster.

Fast shipping.

7/31/14

Terrible when i looked at the item on the page the picture was much different than the pictures on the invoice the item was not the quality that I was expecting and the legal stuff on the vendors invoice was confusing so i went on and paid for it out of worry. you should really screen items on your page. I would not tell my friends about your page due to your quality control issues. ORDER 1460840502

all good thank you

Very pleased. All GOOD. BEST BERND SCHENKEL

Your ref #201406 DHgate Order #1461188455

Delivery of the item (large-display count down clock) was fast and in good condition. However I was disappointed in two ways:
1. Clock was remote controlled but the remote needed a battery that was not included. And there was no spec on what battery to use. I had to supply a battery based on "size of battery slot" without a spec.
2. The instructions for use of the clock were incomplete. My request for directions via the web site brought no response.

7/31/14

Fast shipping great description of products.

7/31/14

Product is not switch on & not working.you have cheated me.I never purchase anything until you clear my problem.

7/31/14

Pleasant.but the user interface of the website could be made more easy.and some more things can be added

7/31/14

Awful product! The people were really nice and responsive, but the dress looks awful and arrived late and only after I followed up regarding there being no tracking info. My friend also ordered an elaborate fancy dress that she didn't like. She said they had gotten the color wrong. I ordered a petticoat and was ok with that, so I think it might be ok for small simple things, but not special items.

7/31/14

Wonderful experience with most sellers, well some are a little bit on the negative side, but all always ends well

7/31/14

My experience was ok, a tracking number for your package would be nice. A faster processing time would also be nice. Product came as described with great prices, so well worth LONG DELIVERY TIME.

what experience. I STILL HAVENT RECEIVED THE PACKAGE. 6 WEEKS LATER11

7/31/14

I found the website to communicate with the seller imposdible to use. I found a huge delay in response to my questions and when they were finally answered i think the language barrier of the seller caused hom to not understand my question. The size chart listed under the items makes no sence. Theygo from 1- 3 than to 18 months than to size 1 again makes no sence. When i recieved the dress it was in no way as beautiful as the picture. Its cheaply made and not as described. Asking for money back and still have not heard if they are going to do that its been a week. Inwont buy from this website ever again!

7/31/14

My only wish is that it was a little easier to track. There is no estimated arrival date.
If you could add "ETA" it would be helpful.

7/31/14

My experience with using DHgate has been very good, once I had got my head around navigating the order tacking and message pages.

7/31/14

I placed an order. It was okay until the pending confirmation took a while to get cleared and I was starting to worry because it's usually instantly. Other than that it was good

excellent

Worst site ever.
You don't level with buyers, you stall them and you make every effort to let them chase you.
will definitely make every effort it is known that your customer service is horrible.

7/31/14

Price is great. Quality is inconsistant and some cigars that did not work. No contact phone number for DHgate or anything to discuss issues.

Great!!!

7/31/14

I will never order from here again. Never received a valid tracking number and never received my package.

7/31/14

will not receive more mails !
thank you.

7/31/14

Love it! Very easy to use with a great range of products!

7/31/14

Order#201406. My experience is very bad of shopping with DHgate. I placed an order for a mens jacket on july 1st and I have not recieved anything yet, I sent a query to your customer service and they said they are sending a new shipment as previous one cannot be tracked. I have not recieved anything again. Please check and refund me the money if you cannot ship.

7/31/14

Items out of stock after me making payment and incurring exchange fees on my card.

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber