US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

danielleg11

The dress was perfect, the delivery was right on time and the customer service was amazing! (in 68 reviews)

anar14

I love my dress not only that but it was different and unique!!! (in 195 reviews)

joshb11

Probably depends on the seller and the type of good. (in 307 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

neilw22
8/14/14

Went well, arrived within time stated will definitely buy again.

stephanied10
8/14/14

GIANT SCAMMM. I purchased a $$250 mascot costume in May which I have yet to receive. Won't respond to my emails for a refund

meriyns
8/13/14

I received am rolling rack that did not have all the parts requested another one none received as of this date
please advise

peterh76
8/13/14

all went smoothly, parts arrived afte rpaying import duty. only problem was the transfer colour on the parts wasn't the same as my bike I asked for red and black and the ones that came were more orangy colour than red. would be great if you could send red transfers so I could just change the transfers instead of the parts .many thanks . them if possible

wolfgangs
8/12/14

For reasons I won't get into here, I had my shipment delivered at another address. They were delivered in a timely manner, but I was not able to get them until just now. The items I ordered though, were very good quality and I would highly recommend them. The items run small, but they fit my wife (who is a petite size small) perfectly.

darrelle4
8/12/14

Wrong size wrong style which I have already messaged you twice and I have not heard a word of response from you. Good to see you have after sales service NOT.

caris13
8/12/14

I am so disappointed in the quality of the dress I ordered from dhgate the dress has so many flaws. One star is even too much. I would definitely never recommend thiswWeb to anyone ever.

marynw
8/12/14

Excellent. Product I needed. Prompt shipping.

robertr86
8/12/14

STAY AWAY--these are crooks. I have ordered twice and not gotten what I ordered, and received something substantially less, half the value. DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR HYPE about resolution--they are Chinese and are protecting their buddies. This is not a US site but a Chinese site. Not that they have taken everything but now they have to steakl it too. After a dozen emails, I still get no help. KEEP YOUR MONEY AND STAY AWAY.
Robert Richie

dionisiosk

I buy several things and I'm very satisfied with DHgate

vals10
8/12/14

very interesting shiping experience. shipper gave then withdrew tracking number but one quick call to DHgate found my package in route. Product has been great. Just today recommended both phablet and DHgate to a 3rd person, a phone store employee no less!

carolf13
8/12/14

I was very pleased with the service received. Communication was very good, if the factory had any questions they called me or left a message. I received the package exactly on time (time stipulated that I would have received it)
Dress was beautiful, perfect fit and was the talk of the wending.
This is not the first time I order from DHgate and I was also very pleased with the dress I ordered last year which was also for a wedding.

zdravkom
8/12/14

Excellent very fast and friendly

nichlasw
8/11/14

I still have not received my order! I ordered a portable charger June 26th it is now August 8th and I still have not received it its been almost two months now!

royn11
8/11/14

No complaint, product arrived much earlier than expected. Condition of product excellent.

taylort10
8/11/14

The dress is lovley however we did request the back ties not a zipper, also it is big so we are having it altered. However great dress for the price will defiently purchase again from you in the future.

michaelk64
8/11/14

Product was as described, and was at a great price! Shipping took a while, but it was expected, overall good experience.

wenches
8/11/14

Excellent product!! Delivery at estimated time. Would definitely shop at DHgate again

durgeshs
8/10/14

You are just running scam out there. I ordered the phone. It wasn't working here in India. I returned the item. Still I didn't get my money. Your seller is big time MOTHER $#*!ER. He has received the item but he is not responding my msz. You stupid DHGate people can't check the conversation with me and seller on the website. Where he has already admitted that "Yes He has received the phone and it's working fine." Order # 1460810692. I will $#*! wang hua's mother if I won't get my money back.

marthac28
8/9/14

Very bad experience!! Item I did purchase was completely different from the item described online. this is an insult to a consumer. In addition, when I returned item I had to pay $47 US dollars!! I won't ever order from this site again!!
Order#1461380684

brianr53
8/9/14

I saw a 'camera review' on the 'net, looked on DHgate to see if they had it, and they did. Since I had dealt with them ( DHgate ) before without problems, I ordered through them.
I was satisfied with the camera, and the price of product 201406.

anar14
8/9/14

I love my dress not only that but it was different and unique!!! I really like that they would answer my emails very quickly I'm definitely ordering again I truly love the attention they had with me.... Thank you.

dominiquel7
8/9/14

I am very disappointed. I've bought and paid 4 products in 26 may and since yet I haven't received anything. Im very furious.
Here are the tracking numbers and the code names of the articles that i've bought:

linadong2008 ; Tracking Number:RC925922053CN

dealcity ;Tracking Number RE956394042SE THAT SAYS: CANT TRACK IT Updates tracking information may be delayed due to issues at the logistics company.

qiunqiuntriding ; Tracking Number RC390050227CN

crickxie ; Tracking Number RC322027431CN

HOPE YOU DO SOMETHING!!! IF NOT, I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Dominique Lenz

laurav9
8/9/14

I found this page looking for china's products by google and I'm so glad since that. I've already bought 2 products, one I have at home and the other is coming.
I recomended this page to a lot of friends of mine in my country.
It's a good page, and you can find everything you imagine.

Congrats

afsind
8/9/14

Item was completely different than described , I agree for half return to not spend more time with dealer. It was bad experience and I will not use and suggest someone DHgate anymore.

howsengl
8/9/14

1) sellers did not ship item as indicated in the website. According to the system, item was shipped on 6 July 2014. On 18 July 2014, I contacted the seller who only then that my item was out of stock and could only ship two days later. Finally my item was shipped on 24-July-2014.

The seller should have told me earlier that my item has not been shipped earlier.

I have only received my item on 6-August 2014.

lizab12
8/9/14

the dress is beautiful however the measurement of the dress are different to the schedule of sizes.
unfortunately I travelled overseas on holidays n not able to exchange as outside the timeframe. I brought a dress that was a size bigger than myself and it still doesn't fit..that disappointed me.

crystalp10
8/9/14

I was vey disappointed in the quality of the Frozen dolls I bought. More than half of them have broken. I did contact your support, and the person said I needed to take a picture of all the dolls broken together, however, they were gifts and are in different places, so that is not possible.
I did ask about getting refund or credit, to which I was denied as I could not take a picture of all the dolls together.
I spent hundreds of dollars at DH Gate, and was planning on buying more, but now I will not.

gillo

Love it!

johnw220
8/8/14

Excellent service, good variety of goods to choose from. Always remember you only get what you pay for, the cheapest is not always a bargain bacause the quality is not there.

bonangt
8/8/14

i was supplied with substandard goods of very low quality despite paying a lot of money hoping im buying the quatilty items.

tuic
8/8/14

I am very pleased with the service provided by you and would recommend it to others as I was recommended.It is efficient and truistworthy and especially in regard to payment. Thank you DHgate I would rate it as 5 star

simonj16
8/8/14

I am very disappointed to find out that my Order 1460477312 has not been shipped after more than 2 months. Please let me know when will I receive my item? This is the second time you have disappointed me with non delivery of my goods. I believe I should report you to the Australian Consumer Affairs and black ban your company. If you have issues mailing to Australia then don't do it.
I will wait for you reply and explanation why refuse to deliver your products.

ayorindea
8/8/14

It was a very bad experience of buying fake product. But DHgate Staff are very active in acting on my behalf to secure my money for me. Thanks to moderators

xristosz

Very Good

brads26
8/8/14

A hose burst on first use, it took a month to get a replacement. This was my first experience with DHgate.

khumon
8/8/14

the dress was not as shown in the pic. the Quality is a bit low.

ghadam
8/8/14

It was great. My order is same like the photo and more pretty

gordonc17
8/8/14

good product, good service, great prices

lisam110

Buyer Beware!
I ordered a lamp from dhgate that never arrived. It took me forever to get my complaint into the system and after more than 6 months, I still have not received my money nor have I received the lamp.

jonathanm55

Ordered June 24....now August 5th and still no item

No responses from seller either.

mirandaj1
8/8/14

It was completely terrible. I made an order of around 6 items, a few of them did not even ship. The order was cancelled, however, this was after I made my purchase so I was $#*!ed over and ripped off. The items that did arrive were not as the picture had shown and were of lower quality than expected, due to the prices. I had an awful experience with DHgate and whoever the sellers were. Thanks for nothing.

marlat5
8/8/14

If I could I would give ZERO Stars! The dress was horrible. It vaguely resembled the picture of the dress I ordered. The material was substandard. It had sewing mistakes were the lace at the neckline was folded over and sewn down.

They rejected my claim and would not refund my money.

Buyer beware!

lindas99
8/7/14

Product ordering was simple. Product arrived faster than expected. Billing went smoothly (except VISA blocked my account thinking it was an invalid charge until I returned their call). Product not perfect, but do-able.

mikel167
8/7/14

I bought shoes (for my wedding) for $90 with shipping and customs fees off of the DHGate website. When they arrived they were in terrible condition.

I sent an email to DHGate regarding this and NO ONE responded.

I will not use DHGate again, and I will tell all my friends to buy somewhere else, like Ebay....

loriw8
8/7/14

I cannot get any assistance. I am having trouble logging in and I am not receiving the email to reset my password. I had the wrong tracking number and had to do a return & refund on 7/28/14. I haven't gotten any kind of response from dhgate or the seller. I am very disappointed at this point. I would appreciate it if somebody would help me.

ja13206
8/7/14

It's excellent, real and secure.

gt24

Slow shipping

racer1
8/7/14

great deals way better than going to the store i just wish the shipping was faster.

jamiec25
8/7/14

Didn't have a good experience , my purchase turned out to be cheap fakes.

7 Photos for DHgate