US Government's NSF

Tel: 86-10-82257676

1,429 Reviews for DHgate

Review Highlights

joshb11

Probably depends on the seller and the type of good.

nicom1

Seller promised 10day to shipping with 3-5 day fast shipping (extra cost).

robing3

I ordered a wedding dress from them, and never recieved it.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

lizab12
8/9/14

the dress is beautiful however the measurement of the dress are different to the schedule of sizes.
unfortunately I travelled overseas on holidays n not able to exchange as outside the timeframe. I brought a dress that was a size bigger than myself and it still doesn't fit..that disappointed me.

crystalp10
8/9/14

I was vey disappointed in the quality of the Frozen dolls I bought. More than half of them have broken. I did contact your support, and the person said I needed to take a picture of all the dolls broken together, however, they were gifts and are in different places, so that is not possible.
I did ask about getting refund or credit, to which I was denied as I could not take a picture of all the dolls together.
I spent hundreds of dollars at DH Gate, and was planning on buying more, but now I will not.

gillo

Love it!

johnw220
8/8/14

Excellent service, good variety of goods to choose from. Always remember you only get what you pay for, the cheapest is not always a bargain bacause the quality is not there.

bonangt
8/8/14

i was supplied with substandard goods of very low quality despite paying a lot of money hoping im buying the quatilty items.

tuic
8/8/14

I am very pleased with the service provided by you and would recommend it to others as I was recommended.It is efficient and truistworthy and especially in regard to payment. Thank you DHgate I would rate it as 5 star

simonj16
8/8/14

I am very disappointed to find out that my Order 1460477312 has not been shipped after more than 2 months. Please let me know when will I receive my item? This is the second time you have disappointed me with non delivery of my goods. I believe I should report you to the Australian Consumer Affairs and black ban your company. If you have issues mailing to Australia then don't do it.
I will wait for you reply and explanation why refuse to deliver your products.

ayorindea
8/8/14

It was a very bad experience of buying fake product. But DHgate Staff are very active in acting on my behalf to secure my money for me. Thanks to moderators

xristosz

Very Good

brads26
8/8/14

A hose burst on first use, it took a month to get a replacement. This was my first experience with DHgate.

khumon
8/8/14

the dress was not as shown in the pic. the Quality is a bit low.

ghadam
8/8/14

It was great. My order is same like the photo and more pretty

gordonc17
8/8/14

good product, good service, great prices

lisam110

Buyer Beware!
I ordered a lamp from dhgate that never arrived. It took me forever to get my complaint into the system and after more than 6 months, I still have not received my money nor have I received the lamp.

jonathanm55

Ordered June 24....now August 5th and still no item

No responses from seller either.

mirandaj1
8/8/14

It was completely terrible. I made an order of around 6 items, a few of them did not even ship. The order was cancelled, however, this was after I made my purchase so I was $#*!ed over and ripped off. The items that did arrive were not as the picture had shown and were of lower quality than expected, due to the prices. I had an awful experience with DHgate and whoever the sellers were. Thanks for nothing.

marlat5
8/8/14

If I could I would give ZERO Stars! The dress was horrible. It vaguely resembled the picture of the dress I ordered. The material was substandard. It had sewing mistakes were the lace at the neckline was folded over and sewn down.

They rejected my claim and would not refund my money.

Buyer beware!

lindas99
8/7/14

Product ordering was simple. Product arrived faster than expected. Billing went smoothly (except VISA blocked my account thinking it was an invalid charge until I returned their call). Product not perfect, but do-able.

mikel167
8/7/14

I bought shoes (for my wedding) for $90 with shipping and customs fees off of the DHGate website. When they arrived they were in terrible condition.

I sent an email to DHGate regarding this and NO ONE responded.

I will not use DHGate again, and I will tell all my friends to buy somewhere else, like Ebay....

loriw8
8/7/14

I cannot get any assistance. I am having trouble logging in and I am not receiving the email to reset my password. I had the wrong tracking number and had to do a return & refund on 7/28/14. I haven't gotten any kind of response from dhgate or the seller. I am very disappointed at this point. I would appreciate it if somebody would help me.

ja13206
8/7/14

It's excellent, real and secure.

gt24

Slow shipping

racer1
8/7/14

great deals way better than going to the store i just wish the shipping was faster.

jamiec25
8/7/14

Didn't have a good experience , my purchase turned out to be cheap fakes.

danielleg11
8/7/14

The dress was perfect, the delivery was right on time and the customer service was amazing!

edithy1
8/7/14

Bad experience. No reply with my emails regarding the late delivery of the order I placed on June 23. Still not receive the item.

francescob12
8/7/14

I already sent this message one month ago to the DHGate support, but I received no answer:

subject: Order Number: 1460911425
Hello
my order was for 20 LED lamps, type E14, Warm White.
In the package I received, 6 lamps are E27 type instead of E14, and 2 lamps are E14 but Cold white instead of Warm White.
So, on a total of 20 lamps, 8 are wrong type.
I can send you a photo of the wrong type lamps, or send you back the wrong lamps, but at your expenses.
Please let me know how to solve the issue:
Thanks and best regards,
Francesco Bandini

vincew15

P.O.#1460799878
Received 1 battery that don't work. I tried to contact seller they want me to send battery back. Shipping back cost more than battery is worth.
I would even be happy to get $6.00 credit that's what I priced one over here for before shipping. Tried to do after sales dispute. Cannot get nothing to work right sending evidence etc. to work .What's the point of ordering through DHGATE to save money if you get defective item, and can't get it resolved easy. Its set up for the seller not the buyer. Don't know if I will use Dhgate again I'm very upset!!

santiagon4
8/7/14

My overall experience has been very good, I received the product as detailed in the purchase, I had some problems but everything was resolved with the help online.
I would like the vendors offered the complete solution with the items they sell, what I mean; if I buy chips for toner also means you need to dust, if I buy a projector need a curtain, if I buy a camera need a micro sd.
You understand what I mean,
I would also like to share my vision as a buyer, right now I am visiting a site called aliexpress offering the same products that you. in some of the products I frequent they have better prices and as more interested compreador what is the value of the products, I confess that even I do not buy anything but I'll try as are the aliexpress thanks for your interest

guillermas
8/7/14

Very happy with the service,quality and promptness of delivery.

hillarym4
8/7/14

the efficiency is extremely overwhelming. will definately use DH Gate again

mariar37
8/7/14

My experience was very good. I was pleased.
Recommend the site.

samanthag12
8/7/14

Everything went well the site as well as sellers kept me abreast every step of the way in completing my order.

chewb
8/7/14

FIRST TIME EXPERIENCE, VERY EFFICIENT OVER THE PRODUCT HANDLING OVER PACKAGING, FREIGHT AND LOGISTIC HANDLING. EXECLENT JOB. COMPLIMENT TO THE SELLER .

donh43
8/7/14

Ordered phones given the wrong information

blakel5
8/7/14

It was easy to register.And I was update by email of the status of my order being processed.looking forward to doing more business with this company.
Thanks BL

markr83
8/7/14

I am very pleased with my recent guitar purchase. I received the guitar quickly. There was a shipping tracking number issue that DHgate quickly resolved. I would certainly purchase items again through DHgate.

mattd27
8/6/14

This is the second time I have ordered from this company. the first time was great. This time my order was shipped to the wrong address. I'm not sure how this happened because I checked the shipping address I have on file and it is correct. I sent the seller a message yesterday and I still haven't heard back from them. I really hope this can be resolved since I had planned to order more from this seller if the product was good.

michaels205
8/6/14

I am sorry to say that I am frustrated with the business mtled8 they will not communicate with me and my order has an invalid tracking number. It has been since June 6th. that I placed my order and still no product has been received.
1460938414 order number. Thank you
ms

princessn
8/6/14

My experience was good overall. However, the only problem I had was that the seller did not send an invoice with my product and it cost me triple the amount to clear it in my country. Delivery time was quick and on time and the product came exactly as it was displayed.

joelp17

Good fast service.delivery on time.5stars

jayakumark
8/6/14

The bags I purchased arrived in time.properly packed and delivered

abhap
8/6/14

good

lisaf47
8/6/14

Very high quality material and very well made. I ordered a size 6 and the dress fit perfect EXCEPT the dress has a high neck line and it is so tight it digs into my neck and I can't breath. I am a small build so I think it was an error when making it. I am trying to find a seamstress to fix it now but it won't be easy.

omarm28

Excelente.

paolap
8/6/14

Compre diversos productos desde chile a CHINA. Tenia cero confianza, y debo decir que resulto todo bien. Los productos llegaron en el tiempo que ellos estimaron y a la puerta de mi casa.
Quede feliz con la experiencia.

Mil Gracias

abub1
8/6/14

integrity is very importance DHgate pass it
thanks DHgate

cristinam10
8/6/14

The e-mail box simbol should be bigger so you don't miss it. The where a few questions about the order to answer,
Great service! Fast and no complications! :) and the product has very good quality. I can warm recommended.

joep122
8/6/14

Good items. Fast shipping and good prices.

hectord5
8/6/14

I have had horrible experience with regards to my shopping but dhgate is doing well and really appreciate the efforts being to help me.

Best Online Clothing Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber