US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

freyal

DHgate's customer service as per my experience is very helpful and always available anytime, any day.. (in 115 reviews)

carlosv13

VERY FAST SHIPPING, AND IM SO SATISFIED WITH MY PURCHASE, I RECOMMEND THIS SELLER 10/10 GUARANTEE!!!! (in 446 reviews)

jennyv6

I was nervous to order my wedding dress from China, but we were able to communicate back and forth. (in 262 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

brittanyh16
12/14/15

Quick story:

1.) Purchased bridesmaid dress for $90.00.
2.) Came cheaply made and smaller than ordered
3.) Returned Item back to shipper (China)
4.) NEVER received refund
5.) Customer Service is only online... Spoke with 8 different people who all gave me the run around.
6.) One year later... STILL NO REFUND

ginam38
12/13/15

I ordered a hoverboard about 4 weeks ago and it says it's shipped and completed but it's not here and when I try to track it by the number they gave me on dhl it says the item is not found

lindam206
12/9/15

I order Careprost from them. I received bottles out of the boxes and the liquid inside was gooey and thick. The real Careprost is watery. This site may have some honest sellers, but there is no way to tell. So stay away and shop on trusted sited. BTW, I can not open a dispute as there is no record of this transaction! P.S. I cannot do as the following email suggests as there is no record of this transaction at all. There is no "completed order" listed. There is no record of this transaction at all on my account!!

reginas20
12/6/15

I purchased 2 "Nuface trinity's" one for myself and the other for a friend. Accidentally I bought from 2 separate sellers. Both devices delivered were counterfeit. Both sellers did state the fact that they were "high end copies" in correspondence with me after I filed a dispute. At the time of my purchase neither sellers had it marked as a "high in copy". I have saved all correspondence and copies of the website descriptions that described them only as "Nuface Trinity". I have been trying to get a refund since November 24th using dhgate so system of filing a complaint. It's been a nightmare. Both sellers have in some way have broken dhgate said rules of their system. One seller finally agreed to refund, and did not even want the device back because it would cost them more for me to ship back to them than what I paid for them. They accepted my proposal that had said for me to return which then left me hanging with needing a shipping tracking number which could not exist. When I asked the seller what to do about it the told me to Exact words "Since I promise you don't need to return the goods, it's okay to put forward a unvalid tracking number to dhgate, and I will confirm have received the goods you send as we agreed." That was November 30th. I have yet to get a refund. The "SYSTEM" says its waiting for the sellers confirmation. The one I thought was taken care of now I'm fearful they are scamming me again. Yesterday I wrote dhgate asking them what to do and I have yet to get a response from them. The second seller did not respond very promptly and we could not agree upon terms of a refund. They did state in one of the last messages to me quote "That is too much.

How about this?

Let me offer you $30 and you don't need to send it back to me and keep it.

This is 1:1 high quality one so you can compare with the original one, all are same.

Look forward to your good news.

Best regards

Josephine"
final message from the was QUOTE "
Let me offer you $35 refund and you keep the items. No need to send it back to me.

Ok?"
At this point I turned the dispute over to Dhgate 12/2/15. I have heard NOTHING from Dhgate since then. I realize it's not been that it has not been very long however it has since this whole thing began 11/24/15.
My warning is can't trust sellers with sending original devices, you can't trust dhgate's buyer protection rules or system for correcting disputes. I hope I can return to this review and at least say Dhgate stepped up and saw to it my rights as a customer were taken care of when their sellers were selling counterfeit electric face devices, of which according to NuFace some people have been injured using. I did chat with dhgate rep when I first found out they were counterfeit and instead of saying "WOW THATS A CRIME. WELL TAKE CARE IF IT". they said something like that's very bad you need to try and resolve it with seller. So as of now I would have to say. I don't think Dhgate has an issue with counterfeit devices being sold from their site. I will correct this review if and when they take care of this CRIME that was committed to me by sellers on their site. Obviously I'm very upset with them. I do have evidence of which has been submitted to sellers and Dhgate. I will be submitting all my evidence to the federal trade commission.

siful
12/5/15

I HAVE NEVER WAITED MORE THAN 7 DAYS FOR AN ONLINE PURCHASE. WHEN I COMPLAINED TO DHGATE ONLINE CHAT ALL THEY SAY IS TO CONTACT SELLER. THE SELLER NEVER REPLIES. DH GATE SYAS THAT GOODS WILL TAKE 15 TO 39 DAYS BY CHINA POST. I COULD RUN TO CHINA AND BACK IN LESS TIME. ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!!!

keeshab
12/2/15

My order was exactly like the picture and my package came not fast but not too long... Will order again

cm105
11/26/15

I should have checked here before ordering from this company. I ordered 2 pairs of what I thought were Vibram running shoes. They took almost 2 weeks to arrive, but that wasn't the problem. I just got them today. Imagine my shock when I received a paper-wrapped package with packing tape around it. No boxes. That's right; they shipped me shoes wrapped in paper, like newsprint. Now imagine my shock when I open it up to find - what else - the worst possible KNOCK-OFF shoes, one of which was already coming apart at the back. I can't even describe how horrible and disgusting they are; glue everywhere, completely misshapen and made with the cheapest material possible. They don't even fit, so sucking it up and using them inspite of the fact that I was scammed isn't an option. I'm on here because I have been trying to figure out how to do a return. No dice. These people are criminals and thieves. I hope they are shut down soon!

ejiroa
11/24/15

I don't think I will buy anything from here anymore.i buy this product because the estimate days of arriving was 8 to 15 days but now is more than 90 day and I have not receive it jet I am really disappointed

richards179
11/22/15

Be very, very carefull selling your Items in this this Auction. I put many items (100s) even a motor home. I was surprised at his auction. I was ripped off 1000.00s of dollars. The right hand didn't know and the left hand was up some body's nose. You would be better off at a flemarket. I wish I did. Selling. Many of my very expensive items for 10cents 20cents . There is know way they give you a 10th of what theirs worth. The only thing I can say is at least Jessie James used a gun when he robbed people.

unikanics
11/22/15

Ordered 20 LED 7w Lights all of them failed in less then 3 months, several just when installed! I have contact the supplier "Focalled" (http://www.dhgate.com/product/aluminum-led-bulb-5w-7w-gu10-mr16-led-lamp/212345270.html?recinfo=17,0,1#svh-1-5|null:0) never got back, demanded reimbursement from DHgate 3 times they apparently contacted the suppler and never got back too, So I lost $120.00 CDN

Tip for consumers: Today he is called "Focalled" tomorow he will be called something else, That how they make money, yes, it's a Scam!

darrellt8
11/22/15

So i ordered my shoes from china on oct 16 and i kept on tracking my package when they gave me the information all to find out that they didnt deliver my package it said insufficient address. So i called dhgate they said they holding my money so i have nothing to worry about .so i attempted to contact the seller he offered me a penny so i declined ...i keep on trying to get this resolved with dhgate they keep on reading me rehearsed lines and yet to give me my money back it is now nov 19 i have not seen my money or my shoes this is the worst website do not order anything from this website at all...

jackien15
11/21/15

I bought a pair of boots thinking all the reviews I had read were wrong. I got the boots in a timely manner and was so happy to try them on. I only tried on the left shoe. My mistake. The right boot was a half size smaller. Then I thought " not a problem, the seller will fix it"... Wrong! The seller has disappeared and after two hours speaking with Mon, Maeanne, and four others from dhgate asking the same questions, nothing. $31.59 for some worthless, cardboard soled, cheaply made, Mitch-matched sized boots.

martint32
11/19/15

Bad experience... ordered a lot and paid for it, then seller asks for paymeny with bank transfer! I tell the seller that I have already paid, he doesn't seem to understand. i have to send the seller images of my order status so that he agrees to ship. Finally, with no warning... Dhgate cancels the order, but the seller had agreed to ship. VERY VERY confusing site, sellers don't seem to be aware of what is going on with Dhgate. Chat support inexistant.

binoym
11/18/15

Don't give your $$ to these thieves. I spent thousands with sellers in purchasing cellular repair parts and had the most stressful of time and lost thousands of dollars with bad products which is impossible to return. I have filed cases after cases and other than getting a headache nothin

Tip for consumers: Go spend your money on EBAY many sellers on Ebay are also from China. If you do decide to buy be cautious

luzr1
11/17/15

Bought bridesmaids dress and what I got was not want I ordered. Wrong color wring sizes and wrong style!!! Nit like the photo. After I contacted them about the issue they offered me a refund only if I changed by review and when I did change it they lock me out of sending reviews! After they agreed to gibe me my $278 back I no linger heard from them . I contacted the seller and he would tell me different stories his boss is not there his boss is in France that he forgot all this $#*! and until this day 9 months now I have not gotten my dam refund. I had to take my dresses to another seamstress and pay another $300 to have them fix dhgate sellers mistake!! Even the customer service sucks they keep playing games with you saying they will help and dont!!!!

michaelb265
11/15/15

I wish I had read reviews here before buying at DHgate.com
I bought a ceiling lamp for $296 (Serge Mouille 3 arms) and when I received it I saw that it was very poorly made and the description not accurate. After that I was in touch with the seller about a full refund and they would only offer me $100 partial refund of course I refused the unrespectful offer! Then I started a dispute through DHgate.com and they just offer me the exact same thing, that I sill didn't accept. After complaining about this offer they just closed my case and refund me $100 (that I will get after 4 to 6 weeks on top of everything).
I guess in China they have a totally different view on costumer service.
No need to tell that I will never deal with this unprofessional people and I will definitely do my very best to spread the word all over the internet to make sure people are not making the same mistake as I did by buying at DHgate.com

nanetteg2
11/13/15

Red red a dress for homecoming 2 months ago. Homecoming cams and went dress not here yet. Instead of being able to get refund you are required to enter negotiations with the Chineses seller.... Bull!!!

toris7
11/13/15

Bought item and it was dispatched on the 24th of sept but it has not turned up and neither of my complaints have been replied to. I used my birthday money for this so will be disappointed if my smart watch never appears.

mikek101
11/12/15

ALERT!!.!!!ALERT!!!!!!ALERT!!!!!!!
DO NOT DO BUSKNESS WITH DHGATE

kylaf2
11/11/15

I ordered 2 cell phones and they were listed as stolen. I plan to start an international fraud case? I asked the seller to rectify this and they kept telling me to wait. I am not paying to ship back stolen goods. Dhgate should take ownership for things like this. I sent a message to customer service would you believe no one was intrested in responding. This is crazy.

margotj
11/10/15

Don't waste your time buying from this company. I paid for an item at a good price and ended up with something else that I would never had bought at the inflated price!!

eleanorl5
11/9/15

Quite a few months ago I purchased a dragon kite from DH Gate. It never showed up and because it was only $21, I chalked it up as a loss and didn't think too much about it. Today I received a small package from China, much smaller than a kite, and in it were five pieces of cardboard, yes cardboard, which cost $20 to ship. So they spent my money on sending me cardboard. This is as absurd as it is unethical. I have reported them to the Federal Trade Commission. Please be smart and do not do business with DH Gate. China is known for its unethical business practices.

hayleyw3
11/8/15

I am not usually one to complain or name and shame however this company has really annoyed me. I ordered and paid for items form them in August for my husbands birthday and did not receive them. After a few messages back and forth and nothing resolved I had an online conversation with their customer service who asked me to forward proof of payment to their customer service email address. I never received a reply from this email or a follow up email! Anyhow $120 down and no birthday presents for my husband 3 months later!

werwers
11/4/15

The items ship from China. They are selling way lower than market price. And it's online and accessible for anyone, with usually free shipping.

Wholesale doesn't usually work like this... the word wholesale on DHGate is mostly used as a marketing tool to advertise low prices.

Anyways, I ordered a butterfly knife from them, it's fake of course, but I can't really tell. And it's about a 93% discount from if I bought a genuine one. Good quality.

Sellers do usually ship. They will make a profit from it either way, such is the way China works. A few in a thousand won't make it to the buyers, simply due to shipping errors/theft, or if you bought from a sketchy buyer without any reviews or feedback or transactions.

billm114
11/1/15

It says returns are guaranteed, but its a total load of crap! Once you buy it, you are stuck with it regardless. Shipping to China costs a fortune and the seller won't pay for it, and I couldn't even get a return authorization in any case! BEWARE of cheap garbage from China!

wandab14
10/29/15

This company operates from China and are unlawful. They are frauds and running a scam in posting online ads that resembles models with elegant formal dresses; however, when I received my merchandise it was nothing like the dress that I ordered. I attempted to dispute my case and request to return the item, and they continuously delayed the process over a 4 week period. Finally, I did not give up and they provided me a return address that the postal services indicated is fraud and nonexistence. I had to refer the dispute to my bank that is now handling the charges. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. THEY ARE CROOKS! PO#1579929034

kt46
10/26/15

I ordered two dresses from this company. Both dresses had many pictures on the DH Gate website, so I could see how it was supposed to look like. But when I received the items, they looked completely different: neither color, nor style, nor fabric texture where identical with what was pictured. The fabric as well as the style were so bad that I cannot wear these dresses.

I contacted both of the sellers as well as DH Gate for a refund. Both sellers refused to issue a refund though. When this happens, DH Gate steps into what they call "arbitration". They decided to give me a partial refund on one of the dresses and turned down the refund for the second dress completely.

I paid more than $200 for dresses that I can never wear.

marys246
10/25/15

Very poor service. Waiting over two months and still no dress for an event that was over two weeks ago. Received this message: "The dress is scheduled to be finished around oct 16th and it takes 3-4 more days for shipping ,is that ok for you" - I am writing this on Oct 22, 6 days later and still waiting...

jonw43
10/22/15

I ordered a Red Sox Jersey on September 1 for my son's birthday present on September 22. I received the item on OCTOBER 19.

I will never order from dhgate.com nor do I recommend them.

janem32
10/22/15

They are genuine. But for clothing and shoes, be very sure to get the seller confirm the size before you order. Mostly smaller than normal. The quality varies by seller. Overall they are fair.

joeh83
10/22/15

The issue is not so much DH GATES as it is the seller DH gates is just a middle man connection to thousands of china companies. When shopping on DH Make sure to read the customer reviews of the individual company you are purchasing from. DH provides them on the products page. Hope this helps. I have used them for years and it is a little tricky if your not use to dealing with china companies.

mas604
10/17/15

Do not waste your time and money. You may be fooled by the low price and free shipping, but wait, something is wrong. You have to wait indefinitely and eventually you get a product with poor quality that you'd rather not use, my case a digital waterproof clock. Learn from others mistakes !

jacquiw2
10/15/15

After posting my very negative review I keep getting emails from their customer service department saying they want to help. I follow their instructions and then I get an email back saying that your complaint is closed. Please people, do not use this company. They cannot be trusted! We have a dress that we didnt order and are out a couple of hundred dollars- if I can caution people against losing money like we did I will!

muhammadn4
10/13/15

Dhgate is totally fraud .. please dont buy from them .. you have to wait for ages and in the end you will not recieve your order .. its totally a scam site...

dennisv8
10/12/15

well hello happy that you read my review:)
english isn't my first language,so sorry about my spelling.
i've been a customer for around 2-3 years just buying some items now and than.
+cutomer service is good,but note if you have an problem just keep pushing them.
+dhpay is pretty safe to use,seller will not get money untill you complete the order.
+good sellers,note:make sure the seller has an badge yellow or blue or both,that will make
sure they will dispatch in time and have an return policy.
-shipping time is not always good when you select the free china post air.
-tracking numbers are most of the time not working,unless dhl/fedex/ups whitch will work most of the time.
-paying is fast! but getting your money back for a refund can take some time please note that!

debbyl7
10/10/15

I ordered a Formal outfit to wear to my Daughter’s Wedding and was assured it would arrive in time and so I paid then I got a message saying they changed the ship date it was not going to arrive on time so I tried to cancel and like magic the ship date went back to where it was and the outfit arrived and OMG it was awful.... Nothing like the photo on line. I am plus size and I gave them my measurements and spoke with them in detail about what I wanted and oh yea no problem ... well the arms of the top was so wide you could see both breast like I had nothing on. The pants have no elastic to hold them up and they are dark purple and get this ..........with a PINK zipper ... I now have 3 days to find something else to wear to my Daughter's Wedding. I am fighting to get my money back even though it is not fit to wear. It looks like something a child makes in beginning sewing classes in Jr. High. The Material is cheap and the crotch of the pants is all the way to my knees. Trust me when I tell you that you do not want to order from here.

jennyv6
10/8/15

I was nervous to order my wedding dress from China, but we were able to communicate back and forth. I got my dress very quickly and it's everything I ever wanted! Wonderful job!

jennifera76
10/6/15

If I could give this seller ZERO stars I would. In fact I would give them negative stars if I could. Ordered a balance scooter, was promised it would be delivered by the 7 Sept. Received notice that the item had shipped and would be delivered by the 7 Sept. Tried to use tracking number. It was fake. Filed a dispute. Waited 3-4 days, received another inaccurate tracking number. Was told I would receive a refund if I did not receive a valid tracking number by 17 Sept. I did not. DH Gate told me to refuse package, to get refund, which I did when it arrived on 28 Sept (21 days after it was promised). I watched the mailman hit customer refused on the package and somehow DealCity managed to produce a fake tracking number. DH Gate refuses to refund my money (my bank said they will reverse the charge). I think both DH Gate and DealCity are a scam. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM EITHER!!!

corinnem3
10/3/15

Needed to find a dress for the military ball, it was my last resort and the shipping when I purchased said within 16 days. After a week, AFTER money had already been taken from my account, the ship date CHANGED to AFTER when I needed the dress, which I had put in my original order the date that I needed it by. When I placed my order it was not a problem. Then today after this change in date of shipment, the site just happens to let me know that China is observing it's national holiday for a week and is therefore "sorry" for any inconvenience. I wouldn't have BOUGHT and PAID FOR a dress if I had been notified earlier of this week long holiday. Now, I have to wait a week for a reply and HOPE that maybe the dress gets here AFTER the date needed.
Do not buy from them. Horrible and misleading.

danielab3
9/27/15

I have not bought anything from dhgate but I am obviously looking up reviews to see there relevance. 1 thing I notices is almost all 5 star comments have no personal profile picture of a customer all are of an object a flower and such , second if your absolutely satisfied with the transaction why isn't there a detailed description only 2 words don't count? it doesn't make sense. just like there is a detailed description with service when your not satisfied then there is just as long or longer with someone who is. Very suspicious if you ask me.

robertor26
9/20/15

I have order a dress for my wife in June. In September NOTHING has arrived. Contacted the seller and he/she tells me to wait patiently??? Really?
Throw your money somewhere else, like in a slot-machine.

gaylan1
9/18/15

DHgate at the end of a dispute were okay, but the seller in my opinion seemed like she was trying to do everything possible to avoid giving me a refund. I will never order anything again from them. The first thing that occurred was I accidently ordered an item twice by mistake because I did not think the first one went through. After contacting DHgate to get information on how to go about fixing it I followed instructions to enter a payment dispute request to the seller on the same day that I made the error I received a refusal from them to refund the item in question with a note from the seller stating it had already been sent, and please except her apology that she would give me a discount on the next item I ordered from them. I replied by telling her their would not be a next time. That was just the beginning of my headaches with this seller. After about 32 days, and never receiving the 2 items that I really only needed 1 of I never even received. When I kept requesting a refund, she tried to negotiate by offering to send item again. I told her "no", I just want my refund. After that it seemed like everyday for a week was her sending messages like she planned to take care of the situation, and me sending very rude messages back as I became more impatient. I the end I had DHgate help resolve the dispute, and she even tried to fight me on that by disputing my refund request by submitting copies of the tracking #s. DHgate policy is to refund if item is not received with in 30 days. They made her give me a refund finally in early October 2015, and the item was order on August 15.2015. Today I finally received a package that I was puzzled about because I order from eBay, and Amazon a lot as well. I was trying to figure out who it was from, by the track #. When I opened the package it had nothin in it except a piece of cardboard. After I researched who it came from it turned out to be the item I ordered from the seller on DHgate.

daa113
9/12/15

Order Number: 1579261693 the refund is not received yet it has been 15 days now never buy from this ripped me off by 130$ i am honestly telling you guys to never buy from this crap site now i am cursing my self for the whole eternity that why the hell did i made a mistake like this $#*! this sucks $#*! on dhgate

mep6
9/7/15

Bought a necklace from one of their sellers. Paid by debit card. Got the wrong item. Seller refused to refund me. Customer service intervened and allowed me refund once seller receives item. Returned the item via registered mail. Contacted DHgate Customer Service after 4 months with no refund issued, who replied with the following:

"This is Shirley, the manager of Customer Service and I'm glad to receive your message.
I did the complete research for your case 1573330465 but I have to inform you that your case can't be handled anymore according to DHgate Dipsute Policy.
I totally understand your feelings as a customer and I wish there were more I could do for you but there isn't because we've already done everything in our power.
I'd really appreciate your understanding and I'd be more than happy to help you with any other concerns."

tv24
9/7/15

Beware of shopkins products on this website. It's not original with good quality (like the merchant advertised). OMG, who would have thought that there are fake products that legitimately distributed on this website. Even they said you can return if you are unhappy with the products, the answer is no. You are going to lose the money anyway anyhow. The merchant i used is moonlightzhou.

ts123
9/4/15

I purchased what I thought were 100% genuine Xiaomi power banks. I even msgd seller 'Globally15' to make sure they were genuine. They told me they were. When my items arrived they were fake !!!! I even got in contact with Dhgate telling them what happened. Yes we came to an agreement but I was going to lose half my money and was told to keep the fake xiaomi which are a fire hazard.
There really isn't any buyer protection. Dhgate supports sellers who make fools of buyers from all over the world. I even proved they were fake but Dhgate doesn't care !!! Its very bad customer service !!! I WILL NOT BE BUYING FROM THEM AGAIN. Sellers should not be allowed to sell products passing them off as genuine. DISCUSTING !!!!

Tip for consumers: Be wary of sellers who claim they sell genuine products. Dhgate condones this. The buyer is the loser not the seller who is selling fake and dangerous products !!!
Photo on the left are the fakes Globally15 sold me and assured me were genuine. The ones on the right are the actual genuine products with sticker of authenticity AND serial numbers that I bought from Hong Kong.

peterk70
9/4/15

I guess in all fairness, DHgate has now finally refunded my $660 US. it only took nearly three months and an endless stream of emails to which they hardly ever responded.
Still I got my money back so I am happy

kleel
9/2/15

NO BUYER PROTECTION ... NO REFUND... LOST $199 SHIPPING COSTS.

DO NOT USE DHgate  UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY.... There is NO Buyer Protection with this company when they DO NOT adhere to their own policies.

Seller sent wrong item and I was working out  shipping cost to resend item back to seller.   DHgate approved the dispute / return shipping costs .... that the seller will pay for the shipping costs of the returned items.
As per the DHgate Buyer Protection Policy.....

How do I get the shipping cost for the returned item(s) from the seller?

After you reached agreement with the seller or our Resolution Team decided that the seller should pay the shipping cost, we suggest you pay for the shipping cost first, and send the photo of the package tracking number with the shipping cost to your dispute agent (please remember to tell us your order number too) or leave message to seller, then we can see the evidence. When your dispute has finished, we will release the money to your DHpay account from the seller’s account.

I did exactly what the Resolution Team wanted ...Photos / Receipts and tracking numbers etc.

Well the seller got the returned items and   I just got a message from the Resolution Team stating that " Sorry you pay for the return shipping cost. Thanks.  ".   Now I am out $199 for shipping costs.

I sent messages backs to DHgate requesting the money refund for the shipping costs and I sent their approved dispute agreement between me and the seller  back  3 times as evidence and they totally avoided the issue.  They gave me big the run around.  Now they have my $199.   Their solution was to send me a message that they are going to close the dispute.

As a warning to other buyers .....DHgate has ..... NO BUYER PROTECTION.... NO CUSTOMER SERVICE...NO REFUNDS.

PO #1571926587

kz4
8/31/15

Normally with a site like this, you would look at reviews for sellers and products to see which ones are good and which ones are going to try to scam you. But for this site you can't do that because the 5 star reviews are paid for. The sellers actually pay the cutomers after sale to give them a 5 star review. I was just offered $60 from the seller "hf_glass" to change my one star review. I told them no, I want everyone to know that you are a scammer. I hope everyone else would do the same. Its a shame I won't get my money back, but its necessary to stop other people from being ripped off.
And shame on Dhgate for letting their site operate like this. Very shady way to do business.

dl45
8/30/15

I tried ordering the same item from a similar site last year. It didn't work out. My daughter found her dream dress again this year but on this site. I checked out the individual seller this time...lesson learned last year. Though the seller was new they had good reviews (lovewedding888). I decided to try again. No shipping fee and the price was unbelievable. In about two weeks we received bthe dress...just as expected. It is so beautiful and good quality. I cant believe what I paid! My daughter is so very happy and so am I!

117 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 hours ago
Add your answer
1 day ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

37 Photos for DHgate