US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

DHgate reviews

291 Reviews for DHgate

Review Highlights

Probably depends on the seller and the type of good.

Seller promised 10day to shipping with 3-5 day fast shipping (extra cost).

I ordered a wedding dress from them, and never recieved it.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

7/25/14

Ordered a phone, was given a fake DHL tracking number, still have not received.. I will pursue this with the Bejjing police force, I have no choice. This is utter FRAUD!!! In America you guys would got $#*!ed up!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch what happens!

7/21/14

ordered 2 iPhones from DHgate.com They sent the iPhones but after 2 days one of the iPhones would not charge! it took me 4 tries to get anyone to respond about my problem. their customer service is absolutely useless. i don't think you can even call it customer service. THIS SITE IS OPERATED BY SCAM SELLERS WHO DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CONSUMER!
I finally was able to get ahold of a site administration manager, located in the UK, his name was Bryce Powell, But he stopped responding to my messages and my emails!
I got in touch with another site administration manager by contacting DHgate on their FB page, they connected me with Michael Douthat, located in the USA.
After exchanging 3 emails with Michael Douthat, he stopped responding to my inquiries as well!
49 days and STILL no adequate response. AND I CANT GET IN TOUCH WITH ANYMORE SITE ADMINISTRATION MANAGERS.
This site sucks, I will never shop at DHgate.com EVER AGAIN. Liars and Scammers!
Avoid!

7/18/14

STAY AWAY!
I ordered light pink boots with white details (as seen on the photos and written on the title of the post) for more than $100. I received the package 3 weeks later and opened the box to dark purple shoes with black detail. I messaged the seller and the website and I got the most ridiculous excuses. The seller said it was a lighting issue and that I should have known that they were "dark wine color". The color white does NOT change to black with lighting issues! Plus I know they got those photos from the original brand website and just blurred out the name. I had to open a dispute with them and sent pictures to prove my very obvious problem. They emailed back saying congrats you won your case, you get $9 back! NINE dollars out of $120. I was so insulted I continued messaging the seller and the website and absolutely nothing changed. The 100% customer satisfaction is completely not true. This is such a scam, the seller probably gives the website a good chunk of the price and they would lose if they gave a refund. Please find another website even if you have to pay a little more.

7/16/14

Ive been waiting for my order for many days theres no way i can reach these ppl they are a scam.i shouldve checked reviews before buying....lesson learned

7/16/14

If you are thinking of buying anything from this website, DONT!!!!! I bought a casual wedding dress which I tried to dispute the purchase, I was instructed to send pictures of me in the dress, twice. I had to send the pictures to both the seller and dhgate. Clearly showing the dress could be not be the size ordered because there was at least a six inch gap between both ends of zipper in the back. After two sets of pictures were sent, they decide to close the case saying I did not dispute in time. They had been in contact with me regarding this dispute then just closed it out .Their service pledge also states that refund request could be opened after payment had been released, up to 30 days. Sent email to dhgate regarding this, no response. Bottom line, they have shady business practices and do not honor any type of return policy. Beware!!

7/15/14

I have placed 5 orders from them in the past 2 months. One I received but was completely wrong and the seller is fighting a refund and the other 4 have invalid tracking numbers and have still not been resolved even after reporting the problem weeks ago.

7/14/14

Before I bought a dress from this site I checked the reviews I saw that a lot of people were scammed and complained and still went ahead, gave them the benefit of the doubt. If ur on the fence right now like I was DO NOT BUY anything from them!! My dress was the wrong color and design. When I talked to the seller she said to post it back for a refund.that was 9 weeks ago. Unbelievable. I lost 180$ :@!!!

7/14/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE STAY AWAY !!!!
I placed an order and still do not have it yet, when I called to check the status of the order since the tracking number they provided would not let me see anything they told me that I got the order already. When I told them that I did not get it yet they told me okay would you like to place the order again.

7/14/14

I was thinking of buying costume jewelry from this site. Glad I read up on the reviews ahead of time. As a suggestion to the reviewers: It might be good to include the name of the company you did business with. It looks like 80% of the complaints were of scams, 10% are legit. That's unfortunately not going to deter every one from buying. This would surely help others if names were named.

7/11/14

NEVER USE THIS SITE!!!! IT IS SKETCHY ALL THE WAY AROUND... I am currently fighting to return an item that has not been used and trying to get my money back. It is not looking good for me. The seller is a joke and so is the website. Don't let the customer service fool you. They will say that its not their fault the seller has nothing to do with the home site.. but the HOME SITE IS A JOKE TOO!!!!! DON'T BE SCAMMED.. DON'T USE THIS WEBSITE!!!

7/6/14

I have been using Babyonline (a supplier of bridal and evening dresses on Dhgate and Alibaba for about a year and a half now to supply my bridal store with bridal gowns. The first order of 20 dresses I placed with them where all good quality gown ( except for the construction of the dresses)

After my first order I continued to place small ad large orders with them 80% of the time after my first order I received wedding gown made terribly. The samples I had in stock that I re ordered where never made the same as the first original dresses I ordered.

This company has also taken way longer then expected to produce many of my orders leaving many of my brides without dresses or in cases that we did receive the dresses, needing many alterations on the gowns as my cost (often costing more then the price of the gown to begin with)

Every time I have had an issue with this store they have asked I pay a small fee for them to remake the dress that they messed up. In some situations I have had no choice but to do so, and again many of the dresses I re ordered where made worse then the one the messed up to begin with.

I recently had an issue with them when I ordered 4 dresses, they all came in the wrong colour and wrong sizes costing me a fortune in refunds and giving my company a bad name.

In desperation I had agreed to remove my feedback with the company promises to re make the gowns properly. As soon as I removed my feedback the company stopped all contact with me, DHgate has also done nothing to fix the situation and I am a VIP member of the site.

If you are looking for a good supplier of wedding gowns I would suggest using Kellys Bridal ( I now use them ) they are very good and the quality of the gown are way better then babyonline. WHAT EVER YOU DO DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY RATHER SPEND THE EXTRA MONEY USING A GOOD SUPPLIER.

7/4/14

DHGATE is run by Chinese THIEF'S , where is no honesty and every costumer is robed some way!!! I ordered bicycle carbon saddle,the saddle never came. Tracking number never work.Post office has no history of it and DHgate chinese thief's saying that item was delivered !!! DO NOT BY FROM THEM EVEN A TOOTH PEEK !!!!

7/4/14

Are days longer in China? I was promised a 7-12 day turnaround from the time my payment was confirmed on the seller's end. That was 6/10/14. Note the date stamp of 6/27/14. According to the 2nd tracking number I received (the first one I was sent was invalid), the package has still not left China. I know time zones figure into this somewhere, and there's a date line that is crossed, but...I don't even think people who thought the plot to "Looper" was solid would accept this.

I thought I should update my experience. I did FINALLY get my order, it was what I ordered...And that's about it. Thankfully, I had used a credit card instead of PayPal, so I was able to dispute the charges--rather successfully and easily, I might add--but since I got my merchandise, I do expect the dispute to be reversed. But, what a HASSLE over a simple item.

7/2/14

OMG. What an awful experience. I can't believe these guys are in business. Never got my items, never heard from the seller. DHGate was slow to escalate my case to refund my money. I don't think they have the western world sensibility like eBay and Amazon do, which we all have come to expect as far as reliability and customer service. What a lousy experience. Won't do this twice.

7/1/14

This product was TERRIBLE. They took a size 10 dress and tried to alter it to be a 2. TRIED being the key word. I will never wear this dress anywhere and I don't even know if someone would take it for free. Seriously it’s my WORST INTERNET PURCHASE EVER. And DHGate is one of the WORST websites I have ever dealt with. I tried to get a refund but after dealing with them for over 2 months they "closed my dispute because I never submitted evident." Except their site had "IT" problems that didn't allow me to upload photos (which last I checked, still isn't fixed), then when trying to dispute it via email they kept claiming they were "attaching" a document I needed for evidence, but it was never there. Then the day they finally attached the document, no less than 4 hours later, closed my case. I hope their translating software can translate this: WORST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH.

6/30/14

I purchased a pair of boots from DHgate. It arrived in the mail with sole loose. I contacted DHgate and have been getting the run-around. They want to settle for 50% to have the boots repaired & not shipped back, as the shipping is very expensive & it takes a long time to get a refund. They try every which way to discourage a return. As soon as I received the damaged boots I contacted Visa & filed a complaint. I am forwarding all the email correspondence to them. Wish I would have read all the bad reviews about the company before I purchased. anything. They lead you to believe they are out of Britain. I would rate them a minus 5 stars if I could

6/30/14

Dhgate is a lot like ebay, except counterfeits and scams are the name of the game. I have bought counterfeit merchandise off of DHGate several times, and the people who run the site are in on it... in the sense that they're happy to collect their share of the money and also happy to do nothing about the customers being ripped off. I tried to go through the channels of filing a claim with dhgate about the last purchase I made (counterfeit gold plated necklace, the counterfeiters are too cheap to even use gold plating!). DHgates response was a politically correct "we don't care". If you receive bad merchandise on ebay and follow up with the appropriate channels, you will have a resolution - as I have had. I would advise everyone who wants a good deal to look for DHgates competitors. Peace.

6/26/14

Buyers Be warned - DHgate is nothing but LIP SERVICE when it comes to customer/buyer protection

I have bought several items (over 100 items) thru DHgate and never had a problem until 5 days ago. The seller (PANDASECURITY) LIES, ASKED for DOUBLE the Money I had already Paid and FALSIFIED the shipping tracking # and no action has been taken by DHgate against this seller. Meantime I have a substantial sum of money tied up @ DHgate and judging by their estimates it will be 6 weeks possibly more before hopefully I can get my money back. The seller is having a field day as not only will DHgate not take action against this seller but actually protect this DISHONEST seller by way of giving him time to act in a more fraudulent manner. All I asked was for the order to be cancelled as the seller falsified shipping records and is trying to get me to pay more money for the goods.

Stagnav

6/23/14

Ordered 4 256GB FLASH DRIVES.
Attempting to copy any combo of files that go over 4 GB hangs the system.
Within two weeks of receiving merchandise, somebody in England was renting movies off my credit card number. Caused all kinds of trouble with my bank. Had to get new cards and numbers.

6/23/14

so far I have ordered some hair and it still hasn't arrived it said it would be here in 5 days its been almost 20 and no word on when its coming praying this is not a scam but I would not recommend this site until I finally receive my package. really slow .

6/22/14

scammer site KEEP AWAY, sellers have low quality, DHgate are useless in their support, lost a lot of money

6/20/14

Although I have bought several items without issue, I am in arbitration for one item. It appears that the seller is fraudulent. He sent the wrong size shoes and is using the DHGate arbitration / negotiation process to get away with receiving a partial payment. DHGate wants me to keep the shoes for 50 percent of the payment. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH THE WRONG SIZE SHOES?

6/16/14

I have bought many times DHGATE and never had problems, hopefully continue to perform well

Miguel Amarilla

6/16/14

tl;dr: Like other reviewers recommend, DO NOT ORDER FROM DHGATE! If you do, use American Express!

I saw these reviews before I ordered $900 worth of goods from a DHgate vendor. I figured I was safe because 1) I was ordering from an established international vendor and 2) I was smart enough to use my American Express card to order.

I did not receive 10% of my order; I also didn't receive exactly what I ordered (there is a big difference between a chemical that can pass through 300mesh and a chemical that is mainly rock.)

DHgate's resolution process is to first contact the seller and attempt to resolve. If you can't or if there are other problems, escalate to DHgate mediation. So I contacted seller and proposed a full refund with them paying return shipping. They agreed, but also sent a strongly worded email claiming that I was in the wrong and that they were refusing to pay return shipping. So I contacted DHgate customer service, and was told that because seller had agreed to refund proposal they had to abide by all terms of refund proposal, including return shipping. Then the real nightmare began.

I have never purchased this item internationally before, only domestically. I discovered that the product was illegal to ship internationally. The seller had not only shorted my order 10%, but had lied to send it in the first place: they claimed it was salt (which IS legal to ship), and the declaration of composition said it was salt too (hint: I didn't pay $900 for salt!). USmail, USPS and FedEx all refuse to ship the product back to China because of its hazardous nature.

So I contacted DHgate again, explained the problem and provided several images showing the deceitful practice of the vendor. I was assured by no less than 3 different reps that 1) my dispute had been escalated to mediation and that 2) the funds would not be released to vendor until and if mediation found in their favor. Imagine my surprise when I logged in to find out the status of mediation and discover that a) funds HAD been released to vendor and b) DHgate had no record of a dispute!

Thank God I ordered using American Express. I contacted them, explained the situation, and I had a refund within 3 days.

This still isn't fully resolved yet: I just heard back from DHgate mediation that they don't believe me and that more evidence needs to be supplied. Even though their findings show (and I quote verbatim): "For the ingredient it (sic) [if] he write real name, it cannot pass the Customs." I also just heard back from the vendor; they thanked me for full payment.

I am fairly confident that any additional charges DHgate or the vendor might attempt to put through on my American Express card will be denied, but I am being vigilant about this. It's already been 3.5 weeks of back and forth; I expect another 3-4 weeks of problem before this finally goes away.

I hope my experience has deterred you from order anything from DHgate. If not, I really hope you use a credit card for your order. My experiences with getting a refund from Chase Visa has not been as stellar as my experiences with American Express; use Amex if you can.

6/16/14

so it was my wedding and my youngest sister (12 years old) really liked a dress that was on this awful site. I ordered it for her and reminded them constantly to make sure they make the dress according to the measurements i gave them. One month later package arrived. My little sister woke up and ran to open the package as if it was Christmas morning. She started crying. The dress wouldn't even fit a 5 year old. It broke my heart seeing her like that. Immediately i got onto the laptop and messaged them about this terrible service. I asked for a refund and its been 3 months and still haven't got my money back. I've been emailing them constantly and now it has come to the point where they have stopped replying. It frustrates me so much that people can be like this. Is there anyone that can help me sort this out? PLEASE :( $200 gone down the drain.

6/11/14

I wouldn’t buy from this site. I purchased a dress 3 weeks ago and my order was cancelled somehow. The money came out of my account and they said I never paid. I gathered proof from my bank and they still didn’t believe me. They finally said that the payment was made after the order was cancelled which makes no sense. So they asked if they wanted me to allow it to be reactivated or to get a refund. I asked for it to be reactivated so I could get my grad dress and it never happened. I then followed up a few days later and asked for a refund. It took me 3 weeks, messaging them everyday for them to finally give me the refund. They wouldn’t reply for 7 days, and message me saying the system was down. I hassled them a lot to get my money back.
I chatted to them on the online chat, and they said I never paid. This is the worst site, messed me around a lot. Some people wouldn’t be too lucky with getting a refund. I would never buy anything of this site again.

6/10/14

STAY AWAY!!!! Still waiting for my package to arrive. But so far they have already made one mistake after another. For credit card, they had to have one day for confirmation which took them the whole weekend to process the order and payment---3 days!!! Upon checking my credit card transaction, 2 orders of the same thing was charged with both the same exact invoice number. WTF!!! This site should be shot down before any more can be a victim.

6/10/14

I ordered shorts last November. My credit card was debited immediately but I never received them. Emailed about 4 times, then went through the link that reports a problem. NO RESPONSE!! What more can you do. $50 down the drain. Chalked up as a bad experience.

6/6/14

I noticed a lot of bad reviews regarding people buying clothes, but I use it for wholesale electronics to resell on ebay and I have never had an issue with anything, fast shipping always which is impressive for something coming from China and the quality is always great, also can't beat free shipping on most items.
I would say if you have to pay a bit more just so you can buy from someone that has a lot of positive transactions then do it.

6/5/14

OK here's a slightly different slant on the experience that I had with DH Gate.
I bought a mobile phone from their site (Runbo X5) at a very reasonable price, however when you look closely at their description and photos you realise they are selling a copy and not a good one either of the phone you paid for. I quickly got onto the DH Gate site and told them of the problem and although they tried to convince me to buy the phone I'd ordered, I did get a written assurance that they would refund me the total amount. We'll see and I'll let you know.

6/5/14

Oh goodness I wish id read these reviews I got a dress for my daughter great reviews on their website but when it arrived it wasnt the same colour also had green leaves whick were clearly not on the dress I ordered after emailing to recieve return information I got some very polite emails and was clearly told my computer may have shown different colour and would charged postage for return and may be charged costoms and still may not get refunded what should I do isnt this against the law???

6/4/14

I have bought from DHGATE several times and been happy with their response. However, if you have a problem with payment you cannot resolve it because they send automated emails and it is very difficult to speak to someone directly. I have not been able to pay for an order which I need URGENTLY for my business and I've been trying for weeks to resolve this. Finally I spoke to someone on the chat line who said he would help and gave me an email address for the help center but didn't know when they would contact me. I am waiting

6/1/14

This site is a total scam. My dress took 1 month to arrive and looked nothing like the picture. Dhgate completely misrepresents their merchants products and return policy. I sent photos of the dress I received, evidence of insured return (which cost me $25), time stamps, etc and finally had to file dispute with my credit card to stop payment.

5/31/14

INTERNET Thieves ALERT.... Watch out... Only you can stop them! DON'T BUY.... Paid for a dress in March which I never received.... No one will answer your call. No customer service at all... YOU END UP BEING A VICTIM LIKE EVERY ONE ELSE !!!!!!!

5/30/14

I would give a NEGATIVE star to this site if I could.
Ordered dress. took 1 month to get.
Arrived with BLOOD stains like someone had pricked their finger-totally GROSS!!
Plus it was NOTHING like the picture, tried to return it. after 6 weeks of "reviewing" claim, and pictures of blood and what it looks like vs. what it is suppose to look like- they said my evidence is insignificant and case closed. I am out hundreds of dollars. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO not be a sucker and support this awful Chinese fraudulent company!!!!!!!!!

5/30/14

If I could rate DHGate with 0 stars then I would! I wish I had looked at more reviews for DHGate before ordering an expensive dress from them. It arrived and looked nothing like the quality of the photos or description. It was badly tailored, was made of cheap material and the proportions were not appropriate for UK women - even though the size guide on the order form was in UK sizes. The worst part however was to come... DHGate the individual suppliers they use are almost impossible to deal with regarding disputes or refunds and returns. The administration part of the website for this service is flawed and sets up the customer - you basically don't have a leg to stand on. The people working in customer service have appalling English and also the email trails through your log in page are deleted!!! They can override any complaints you have registered by simply wiping them from the history on your log in page and rudely say that the "issue is now resolved" on your status. DHGate send you direct emails for e.g. payments but do not contact you directly when they reply to your dispute claim... therefore unless you log in to DHGate every few hours you have no idea they have replied to you with the most appalling short timeframes for resolving the dispute e.g. 2 days!!! I was livid because I was expecting an email in gmail to tell me I had a message from them, but of course none came. Then they say it is too late to take the dispute further. I have basically ended up with a bad bad bad product and no way of getting a refund or even returning it. This experience has put me off using any similar mail order sites in China. DO NOT USE THESE CHEAP CROOKS!

5/28/14

Stay away from this site, I wish I would have read the review before purchase. I have bought Ainol Novo tablet and within 3 months of delivery the battery broke. Now I am trying to get warranty support from DHGATE and no one cares to respond to query. The order number is 1352364862.
Be wise, don't buy anything from this site

5/27/14

I wish I would have read review prior to ordering. I use DX.com occasionally and never had an issue. I have contacted seller, and was given the answer, its in customs and out of our control. Shipping time is well over 1 month.

5/27/14

DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER!!! I order a prom dress in the beginning of April and now it is almost June and still have not received it. The shipping service I used said my tracking number was nowhere to be found. I read later that DH Gate can give you a fake tracking number. I asked for a full refund but I have my doubts I will even hear back from them. I had a terrible time with DH Gate!

5/24/14

Do not! And I repeat DO NOT order this anything from this site ever!
I ordered an evening gown three months ago from the seller sweet-life, it took constant hassling and questioning(3 weeks worth) for the seller to ship the item a week later than the supposed ship date once I actually received the item it was of very poor quality, color, and not even in the size in which I specifically gave detailed measurements. I've been trying to get a refund for about a month now and still no refund. They told me I needed to upload supporting documents yet every time I try, the website doesnt allow me to d so. I have emailed thee corporate Company over 10 times and still no reply, I've message the seller- no reply, I've written to customer service- no reply and I've even called Dhgate- NO ANSWER!
Whatever you do do not waste your money on this item or site, you will only lose your money and pay 30.00 or more in shipping costs to ship all the ways to China! Why do you think they don't post actual customer reviews on their site???
I am now in the process of contacting my bank and filing a claim
My experience with Dhgate was a complete nightmare
Please please pleaaaseee if you value your time and money do not even visit that website!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

5/22/14

I purchased several time from dhgat and I had any such problem .product as described. really reliable .very good price never found before and secured site I cann't belief what the reviewers write .it is no true at all .

5/19/14

Ordered a power supply for a 50'' plasma tv, we received one for a 42'' and it was different from the one shown in the website. They say they will issue a refund, however I would have to send item and pay for return shipping, all the way to China !

5/16/14

100% Guaranteed Returns is what they advertise. IT IS A LIE! Ordered product and was sent a product that was not even close to the pictures or description on the website. Tried to send it back and instead had to go through a lengthily "dispute process" where I go back and forth with the seller who tries to make partial refunds offers. This was a pain because each offer/refused offer/re-offer takes days. I think the want you to give up. After the "mandatory negotiate with seller period" I could finally escalate the dispute to DHGate who asked for evidence. Their website times out and fails to upload evidence. The mail bounces and is rejected, and their "online chat" function does not work reliably to talk to anyone. (about 30% of what you type makes it to the rep). After fighting their bad website and getting enough info across to escalate the claim they promised to resolve the issue by the middle of April. A week into May and they still had not settled it. Finally I log on to find they have sent an in system message (they did not email me) and gave 3 days notice to provide additional "evidence" or they would close the case. They will try to delay you past 60 days in hopes you don't or can't open a fraud case with your credit card in time. No I'm processing a claim through my credit card. DONT ORDER FROM DHGate!!!

5/16/14

As to date I have not received the prom dress I ordered for my daughter. Her prom is May 24th, today is May 16. It says it'shipped as of yesterday. I am very unhappy thus far with the service and I haven't even received the dress yet. I WISH I WOULD HAVE READ ALL THE REVIEWS BEFORE THIS PURCHASE!!!!! I asked for the dress to ship ups, they sent it DHL...which takes longer. I will be coming back for further review once I receive the dress. I am hoping I can write a good review, but it's not looking good.

5/14/14

I ordered three gowns from different manufacturers for a wedding. The gowns I got were completely wrong colors...all three of them. OK, Coral can be tricky but I specifically contacted the seller to let them know that Orange or Pink would not work. It could not have been more pumpkin orange if they tried. It was hideous, but well made and shipped quickly. I ordered Navy and got sky blue.....waaaaay off. The dress looked NOTHING like the photo, in fact I am pretty sure they pulled the wrong dress but I can't get them to listen or check. The last was white! How hard is it to get a white dress correct? Nope, it's a light silver, definitely not white. They seem to have a strong refund policy, but YOU have to PROVE you are not happy and they shipped the WRONG color and then they simply respond with declined. No explanation, no proposal for a solution,....just declined. It's endless so I just reversed the charge. Unless you want headaches and hassles I would NEVER recommend this site for any sales. Sad, though...because shipping was fast and prices were a bargain.

5/13/14

DHgate is a online wholesale retail market that offers a variety of products from clothing to electronics and much more. It promises riduculously low prices under the premise that the comsumer is buying directly from the manufacturing. It's basically like a chinese ebay only less secure and less legit. You purchase items that are displayed from different vendors. Many of these vendors have ratings from other users informing you if their buniness or products are legit. Then you purchase either by credit card or through the sites own money exchange program. I have purchased several items from DHgate and from what I can tell you is that a majority of the items are simply poor knock offs of what they advertise in their pictures. They present these fantastic looking items on their page but once you receive it you find that it is disappointingly different from what was shown. I've had a few items that I did happen to like and even had gotten compliments for but regardless, they were still cheap quality or poorly crafted. It's great if you are looking for a more affordably alternative but remember, you get for what you pay. Sometimes you may not even get it at all. That happened to me on one occassion.They promote a money back guarentee but it's not that easy and most times almost impossible. It can be very hit or miss with this site so be very wary of what you are getting into. I would avoid buying anything extrememly high priced because it just probably won't be worth what you paid.

5/13/14

I received obviously counterfeit goods from jiaqi4634 retailer at this site. In spite of this and proof of it DHGATE still has the premium merchant logo up on the seller's site. Mediation went over a week past their own promised date for a decision and leaves me with the obligation to prove I shipped the fake product back. All wasting my time and money with no negative feedback for the seller as a sale was never completed!

THE RETAILER CONTIUNES TO MAINTAIN A FALSE IMPRESSION OF BEING LEGIT!

SCAM SCAM SCAM AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

5/9/14

This online website is really bad service. If you buy stuff from here and ask for refund, there's no hope. They will never refund your money. Another thing is, they don't do what they promised. All they do is lied to you to solve the problem. Never buy thing from here again. I am saying this base on my experience. Very disappointed with the service and the seller. Stay Away from this website.

5/8/14

This has been the worst possible experience ever. The dress I received is made of cheap, crappy material and looks NOTHING like the picture. I have waited a month for a response to get a refund and NOBODY cares enough to respond. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS SCAM. Seriously this is just a scam and you will be sorry for wasting your money like I did.

5/6/14

Purchased a dress for my granddaughter to wear as flower girl in my son's wedding. The pictures and review of the dress were great so I took and chance and ordered it. What I received was a 6th grade sewing project gone bad. Not only was the dressed stained it was partly put together with a hot glue gun. I immediately contact DHgate who asked me to deal with the seller directly first. The seller was refusing to give me a full response. So i contacted DHgate who opened a dispute claim in March when we contacted them. We received no response until April 12th asking us to return the dress to the seller. We have just learned that they closed my dispute and released payment to this vender even though they had about 15 pictures of a stained glued dress. Unbelievable.

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber