US Government's NSF

47%
6F Dimeng Commercial Building No.3-2, Hua Yuan Road, Haidian District
Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
Tel: 001-2137972133
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

danielleg11

The dress was perfect, the delivery was right on time and the customer service was amazing! (in 74 reviews)

anar14

I love my dress not only that but it was different and unique!!! (in 204 reviews)

joshb11

Probably depends on the seller and the type of good. (in 329 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

suea13
2/1/15

Received damaged item. I followed the dh gate dispute process and was told to deal with the seller. one year later still no refund and seller does not reply , DH Gate says closed and will not follow up or help. No where to go from this DO NOT DEAL WITH DH GATE OR POWERINVERTERWORLD AS I LOST $500

Tip for consumers: if it is damaged you will not get your money back even if you return the damaged item

kevino29
1/24/15

Total Scam , I was jerked around for 6 months by a seller (Sinomall) on DHGate after i bought a automotive diagnostic computer from them . DHGate tries to come off like Ebay but they are just the opposite , horrible customer service no sense of any urgency in fixing there screw ups. I guess if you bought something and had no issues with it , you might be the person who gives them multiple stars, but isn't that why Ebay and Amazon are so successful , great customer support when you do have a problem . Stay away they are the absolute worse , which they had a negative star rating for this company .

Tip for consumers: Stay away keep your money and use Ebay and Amazon

joen25
1/21/15

This company is composed of thieves because on 2 occasions i have purchased items and never received the total. The first time i bought it 8 items and only seven shipped. On the second occasion i purchased 10 items and only 8 shipped. A bunch of crooks!

gergesm
1/20/15

nothing but a big scam be aware of sellers on dhgate ,
WARNING AVOID , WARNING AVOID SCAM , SCAM , SCAM ( they all 1 seller avoid all they work together with dhgate they have reps working in dhgate dispute centre avoid amy , TRUST
changhua688
jallezheng

Tip for consumers: AVOID AVOID AVOID SCAM SCAM

av578
1/20/15

ordered a key programmer received a defective unit tried to return but they wanted me to pay shipping they finally agreed to refund shipping and unit price so I sent it back they still have not refunded anything. this company is a rippoff. put a review on their sight and they deleted it.

Tip for consumers: avoid this business they don't stand behind their products.

stuarts1
1/15/15

I saw on there website sd 32gb memory for $3.69 EACH. I placed an order for 10 sd 32gb cards, I paid then $36.96. When I received my order I found only 4 32gb cards for $36.96. They changed the price to suit only 4. I wrote to them and they emailed back saying I only ordered 4, what a lie, I ordered 10 and (i have the printout,) they say NO you did not.I have purchased from them in the past and no problems. I will not purchase not one more item till they make good on my purchase. They are doing bate and switch. I may be out some money but I will not deal with them again.

Tip for consumers: Save your printout. I really say, stay away from them. They also cancelled the original order and re-issued a new order number to switch on me. JUST STAY AWAY.

job131
1/15/15

I ordered a TV part from dhgate. The part ( Lc370wud 6870c-0264b logic board ) was a fake made to look like original but no working parts.I wrote to them but never heard back. I should have listened to the reviews. PLEASE don't let yourself say (like l did ) it's cheap I'll try it. We get exactly what we pay for and less. They make a lot of money off of us a little at a time. PLEASE rethink your order. Thanks for reading.

joeh23
1/13/15

People need to understand that these sites are to be avoided at all costs! I will explain why.

1 These sites are "Portals" where hundreds of Chinese factories get around their lack of an export licence by selling here.

2 The factories range from big factories to tiny back street single room operations.

3 When you buy here (or Light in a Box, Tidebuy, JJsHouse and hundreds more) you have no idea which factory you are buying from.

4 The quality ranges from quite good to total rubbish.

5 Customer service is almost non existent.

6 In the case of clothing, they steal the images from legitimate companies and make cheap copies, so the image you see is NOT a product they have made.

Bottom line: Buy a Lottery Ticket - at least you have a chance of winning!

sida9
1/13/15

Don't buy anything from this site or you will regret it.
the return process takes for ever.
sellers don't speak understanding english.

Tip for consumers: Price is highe than else where

jakes46
1/11/15

Dhgate is a scamming site. I ordered a product, it says in the description that the item will be shipped as soon as order is confirmed. My order was confirmed for 6 days straight abd they didn't even ship it off. And so I messaged the seller to see what was up and he never messaged back. Ever. And I'm still waiting on either a reply, a refund, or my order to be shipped. So I requested a refund. Seller ignores that too and wont approve it. So its safe to say Dhgate, congrats, your service is complete $#*!, they scam you telling good prices and what not blah blah, just so you'll pay for it so they can keep your money and not bother giving a refund OR shipping your product. You screwed one of your good customers out of nearly 50 bucks. Complete bull$#*!. Scamming, conniving little thieves that hide behind their computer screens and take your money is what makes up Dhgate and the sellers. By far worst site I've ever ordered from.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT buy from this site. They will scam you out of your money and ignore you when you go to see what the deal is as to why you are not getting your order. They say good prices and what not but thats only so you will order stuff so they can take that amount off your card. NOTHING BUT PURE SCAM.

jimj53
1/10/15

First try with these guys and what a mess. Seller tried to switch order from 32GB cards to 8GB cards. What a scam

Tip for consumers: Read the reviews first....

adamh48
1/10/15

I was wary of dhgate based on the 1 star reviews, but I took a chance since it was really cheap. I ordered on Dec 9th, got a tracking number on the 12th, and it was delivered Jan 5th. Not bad!

thomasd45
1/8/15

The dhgate is a wholesale china shopping site, it sells cheap light and electronics. The most popular products are wedding dresses. I bought a cell phone there, the price is really low. But the quality is not as good as I thought. I would like to pay more to buy a iphone. And I want to exchange the phone, but the shipping time is tooo long. I am very disappointed on the site

rubyr11
12/29/14

Why not try www.foreverwedbridal.net. It is based in Alberta Canada. You get great value and service and No Ripoffs. Forever Wed Bridal is not connected and does not compare with www.foreverwedstore.com.

philippel1
12/28/14

Avoid this company and especially sellers justdoit66 and hyhhmtech . On two different orders the sellers issued invalid tracking number.I never received the ordered items. The dispute process took over 30 days for a refund while I am accruing interest on my credit card. Too many dishonest sellers that issues fake and invalid tracking numbers.
The dispute process is timely and often inadequate; nothing gets resolved. I will close this DH gate account after this dispute get resolved.
DH gade does not honor its service guarantee.

Tip for consumers: Avoid DH gate; especially sellers justdoit66 and hyhhmtech
order numbers; 1459112035, 1467132713, 1351346432

Much better experiences on http://www.aliexpress.com

venush3
12/28/14

I ordered a dress, it took 25 days to receive it, abd when I got it I was instantly disappointed. It looked absolutely hideous and nothing like the picture. I asked to return it for a full refund, and per their refund policy I am not supposed to be responsible for return shipping. The seller refused to reimburse return shipping, so I escalated the process through their mediation process. They tell me I can get a partial refund and keep the dress because by returning it, I run the risk of it getting lost and not getting any of my money back. This entire process has taken almost two months and I feel that they are scam artists. They have falsely advertised their product as well as their own policies. I can take the partial refund and be stuck with a dress I can't do anything with or pay $100 to ship it back hust to guarantee that it arrives at it's destination just to get $133 back, or I can go the cheaper route and risk not only losing the dress and not receiving any of my money back. One thing is for sure, I will NEVER buy from this site and I don't suggest anyone else does either. BUYER BEWARE!!!

Tip for consumers: Buy American

sandyk13
12/27/14

I ordered 256gh USB memory sticks from DHgates for slightly under 5 dollars each with a minimum order of 62. I sold some of them to friends at cost and then started testing them. With a 100% fail rate I had to track down the ones I sold and buy them back. I then started the return process. Unlike US companies that take responsibility for the products they sell, I had to deal with the manufacture. I was beginning to doubt I was ever going to see my 313 dollars. The web site is extremely difficult to use but I finely got connected to the right person. At first I was refused a refund because I checked "faulty" as my return reason. I was told to go through the return process again but check "don't need" instead. Apparently the supplier doesn't want DHgates to know that they are selling faulty product. The manufacture tried to sell me good replacement USB sticks for 45 dollars each. after 6 weeks I did get my money back. I wasn't reimbursed for shipping.

Tip for consumers: Always read reviews. If you have to return something, DHgates doesn't want to here from you and will have you work out your dispute with the manufacture.

rosemaryw2
12/24/14

I have been directed in circles and have not gotten any help getting my order. I had received an invalod shipping tracking # and now I find no way to follow up. I will certainly never order off this site again!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't use it!!!

davidr125
12/23/14

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with! I ordered a brown leather jacket in medium and eventually it got delivered, it was black not even PVC and it was also double extra large! I tried to contact the company to arrange getting it replaced but they just completely ignored me! Stay away from them!

henryb57
12/20/14

I consider them to be a scam. I ordered $73 worth of specialty light bulbs. Got an invalid tracking number. Supposedly shipped on 12/3/2014 with tracking available in 5 days. Tracking number is invalid. Filed a complaint.

Tip for consumers: DON'T!!!!!!

wellingtons15
12/17/14

HI! my name is wellington, I live in the Bahamas and I wanted a s5 phone for Christmas, so I went to dhgate.com and found one sold by huangliangpeng, I placed my order used dhl shipping and I got my phone in the time given. I was very pleased with the product and will recommend friends to try it, the person who helped me was jack. thanks a lot for all your help sir, will buy from you again.

oliviam15
12/16/14

I ordered a pair of boots from this website which i still have not recieved. When i placed my order it did not give me an option of the shipping method. It said standard 5-10 business days. Well after over 10 business days of waiting i contacted dhgate customer service (which will get you nowhere, by the way.) they told me my package was on the way and that it was taking so long because i chose epacket shipping which takes 7-12 business days. FALSE. I was not given an option and it had told me 5-10 days! So they did nothing for me and i continued to wait. Contacted customer service again, they told me to email my seller.. Well guess what? My seller does not accept messages or emails. So they tell me theres nothing that can be done just continue waiting. Are you freaking kidding me? How long do i have to wait, 5 years? They said they cannot do a dispute untill i recieve the package and send it back, and also pay for shipping. What a joke.. Dont ever order from this company ITS A SCAM.

Tip for consumers: DONT USE THIS SITE. SCAM.

nadeemn
12/14/14

Very sorry to say that the worst experience I had with DHGate. They send my wrong order after 6 weeks of non stop conversation. They promise me to refund my money in 10 days and closed my case. They lied on every step, there live operator has no say just to a part of therapy to there client, not authority, no update information. I got many emails from them they are going to refund, but when I ask to there CS operators, they told me to send as attachment of conversation. So bottom line they have no record, of what is going on with the case. They always emphasis please leave a positive feed back what they did, truth is they send me last email, are going to refund, but please leave the positive feedback now, why I conclude without solving my problem. I use to buy all the times through ebay, never had a problem and I had my high rated deal. Now my next step is to talk about my bad experience on many web sites as possible, to expose how they work. Now finally they stop answering me, losers.

Tip for consumers: Its your bad luck if they screw your order.

danal17
12/14/14

I've SENT THEN $425.00 FOR GOODS BY WESTERN Union and they STOLE my money. They said I had to prove I sent it. I did on SEVERAL occasions and sent them receipts from the bank. They ignored me and lied about resolving the issue. Stay away from this scam!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY, I've had SEVERAL bad experiences and this one takes the cake. I have three LOST or stolen orders valued at over $425.00 AMERICAN DOLLARS. They never applied the payments and have kept my money for over a month now.

melissag27
12/13/14

If I could give it less stars I would. The site offers to mediate with sellers but they have every reason under the sun not to. The seller will tell you in 30 days but DHgate will tell you they can't help mediate until after 60 days so good luck having it for Christmas. Out of 20 items ordered 6 have come damaged or have been poor fakes of the real things. It is like a yard sale of damaged goods that they are foisting off on unsuspecting Canadians and Americans. I would stay far away because sending anything back will cost your dearly and their sizing is way out of wack with North American sizing. It is a shame, it could be done well but they are just taking the money and running.

Tip for consumers: Look to ebay.ca You have better support there.

kayc20
12/9/14

Thieves. Dress came and looked terrible. Seller aimibridal refuses to refund Me, has been extremely rude, telling me i should have told them I didn't want a see through dress and being from America I should know that better quality would cost more. I have been through over 40 emails between the seller and dhgate and have gotten nowhere besides frustrating ignorance. Dhgate has given me the run around. I get automated replies and and they have no intention in helping me or getting my refund settled. They are thieves. It's a scam. Stay away.!!! Wasted $150.00 bad quality! Don't even deserve one star

Tip for consumers: Consider the fact that you may be better off using your money to wipe your butt.

shelleya3
12/8/14

DO NOT PURCHASE using this company. I ordered an item, paid for it - get an email two days later asking for more money, that the price was wrong. I told them no and to cancel my order. They shipped a completely different item without asking if I was interested - just substituted something else. They wont email you back. Take my advice - shop elsewhere and definitely never buy from BESTONE 77. Absolutely horrible.

shantelr
12/8/14

This company cannot be trusted. Order a dress from one of their sellers, did not like it, returned it and was told by DHGate that I would be reimbursed for the shipping cost. I received reimbursement for the dress and NOT received reimbursement for the shipping cost. Now as of 12/8/14 they are telling me they will not reimburse me for this cost. I have filed a complaint with econsumer.gov and have went back and forth with this company since the beginnig of November with no resolution.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT purchase anything with this company with hopes and understanding the DHGate will honor what they employees tell you via email.

betoa
12/4/14

I bought a cell-phone from a seller called Miachou... The phone came with lots of problems in the screen and touch. So I decided to pay the shipping back to China and ask for some guaranty.... I never saw my phone again, got ripped off... Do not buy from that guy Miachou....

rw23
12/3/14

If I could give this company fewer than one star, I would. I tried to cancel an order, but they shipped it anyhow. Then they refused to take it back or refund my money. You can’t talk to them, and in this case, the merchant refused to respond to my email. I am 68 years old, and have never been so disappointed in a merchant as I am in them. They are the worst of the worst, and I’m out $600!

Tip for consumers: Don’t use this site!

paulk78
12/2/14

I bought a phone, Samsung S5 copy I paid NZ$205.00, it worked for one day and then packed up. I made every effort to get the phone fixed with the seller and eventually logged a complaint with DHgate to get my money back, I then spent another NZ$ 75 sending the phone back legally as the seller wanted sending back so that customs were not involved as he would have to pay duty. Once I had sent it i gave the seller (:huangliangpeng) the tracking details. The seller became very abusive when he found out I had sent the phone legally. I tried to make contact with DHgate and they have just ignored my emails and messages. My advise would be learn from those who have been burned, buy local even if it does cost more.

Tip for consumers: Don't shop on this site unless you are willing to gamble and loose your money, they promise everything and deliver on nothing. I have learnt a hard lesson and want to stop others getting caught.

Do not trade with :huangliangpeng he is not to be trusted.

gerrin
12/2/14

My daughter purchased a dress in February this year from DHgate for her school formal in April, at a cost of US$180. The dress was the wrong size and when she contacted them, they used stalling tactics like asking for pictures to verify her complaint. They suggested that they could refund a whole $35, but we wanted a full refund. We also spent close to $30 in posting it back, to date, December 2 2014, we have not received an acknowledgement, or a refund as we requested. To add insult to injury, they now keep sending me emails with different offers. We want our money back please, in full, we will NEVER deal with DHgate again. Our details are: gerri.nayar@live.com.au - please contact me re the refund we will be expecting. Thank you.

Tip for consumers: Don't! It's not worth getting treated like a sucker; these people have no morals or anything remotely resembling customer service. My daughter is forbidden to ever purchase anything from this site ever again.

ronaldm50
12/1/14

If I could place a fraction of a star for them I would. I ordered a wallet for my note4 11/22/2014. If you're reading this, I still haven't gotten my order. Shoppers beware, if the sites you're ordering from doesn't have https on it your credit card information maybe compromised. This says 2 days shipping. IT'S A LIE!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't forget only order from secured sites (https. www.whatever. com).

stavross
12/1/14

pure fraud. in essence you lend them money for free

if you are lucky enough and read this page bofore any transaction with dhgate, stay away from them.
if you read it after you have made any order, good luck with your money and your temper.

they are scams who spoil internet commerce

Tip for consumers: scams... stay away

flom3
11/28/14

Flo I,m very dissatisfied with this company. I ordered a jacket in a size Large. I received a Medium. I sent it back and it cost me $27.85. I sent messages to the seller and asked him to send an Extra Large instead of a Large when he received my jacket. He said he would send me an Extra Large. I received a Large. So I sent him another message to email me a shipping label to ship it back and he agreed so I could get my refund of $54.82. Well, that didn't work out. Then he just ignored my responses totally. Went to Live Chat a lot. Finally I received a $30.00 refund. They said because it was through them and not the seller, I had to have the refund put in my DHpay account. I didn't want to buy anything again from them. So I had it transferred to my Bank. Well, my Bank doesn't accept transfers from other banks. So now I'm screwed. Received an email today from them and now I'm being charged $10.00 for a transfer fee which never took place. So after all this scamming I'm only receiving a total of $16.97. So I'll have to figure out how to get the full amount of $30.00. This has been going on since April. Now I find out they can't put the refund back on my Card because the refund came from DHgate and not the seller. I'll have to buy something I guess and cancel the order right away. Hopefully I can get my money back that way. I agree with everyone that DHgate is a scaming company.

williamk48
11/21/14

I wish to thank DHGate and its customer complaints team for the way they handled my complaint, and the outcome agreed at.
My complaint was not against DHGate itself who provided excellent service, but against a supplier who had sold me a defective item that was not as described.
My i offer DHGate my sincere thanks in its mediation of the dispute, and would not hesitate to reccomend their services to others. I have no hesitation in using them in the future, and this experience is related with much gratitude and satisfaction to the staff who dealt with my claim. Thank you All.

teresab23
11/19/14

DO NOT FALL INTO THEIR TRAP! The reviews you are reading are not just picky divas who couldn't get that exact shade of fuchsia they wanted.

In an effort to save money, (HA!), I ordered a gown for my son's wedding. The site does not permit you to order a custom color from a chart without FIRST selecting one of the standard color "swatches" on the screen. I contacted customer service "chat" to see how one is to resolve this issue and also checked the FAQ to see if the problem had been dealt with before. BOTH the FAQ's and the agent on the "chat," told me to add the notation of the custom color in the message/comment box when ordering. So, I did. Mistake.

The dress arrived in a reasonable amount of time, however, it arrived IN THE WRONG COLOR! They had completely ignored my request of color selection and delivered it in the color I had been forced to select.

I contacted the site. Futile. First, I had a "chat" with someone who tried pleading with me to forgive them and keep the dress. Then, they said they were new to the job and would get fired if I didn't agree to a partial refund. Then they wanted another way of contacting me. Mistake #2. Emails of the same ridiculous urgings just came flying in with no resolution in sight.

I filed a dispute. You have to wait some insane amount of time before you can do this, then after you do, you have to wait some more while they "investigate" the matter, all the while getting emails from someone saying that the problem was YOUR fault since your selected the color swatch!

I am trapped in a whirlpool of futility, I know this, but YOU do not have to suffer this same painful loss. DO NOT FALL PREY TO THEIR SCAM! The buyer's satisfaction guarantee means nothing! There's still time for you to save yourself……and your money!

jimmyk13
11/14/14

Do not buy anything from this site. All of the merchandise are not as described, and the marketplace does nothing to protect the buyer.

Tip for consumers: Stay away.

kater11
11/13/14

I have bought my wedding dress for 180$ and I was crying when I saw it. Unfortunately not from happiness, it was so awful! They made it from old curtain. In the picture the dress looked completely different. I wanted to send it back the same day. Costumer service did not helped me at all. "You have to talk with the seller" It was their advice, even when I had written to them that we can't agree from a week. It passed 4 months.They did not inform me how they resolved the case, they do not answer to my emails. I just gave up. I lost this money.
I would not recommend this company to anyone! I feel fooled! Reading through reviews I realized that there are a lot of people in the same situation. Way I haven't read reviews before I made an order!

arif16
11/13/14

I purchased something for $180, which was a big mistake. They asked for proof that it never came like what... The tracking number was fake, I never received the item, filing a dispute had errors in the online form on the site so I had to text with customer service in China many times, they finally refunded me the whole 180 but it looks like the whole site was designed to make it really difficult to dispute transactions so that people just don't bother. If it was a low cost item I would have done exactly that, but after a lot of stress and explaining and showing "proof" which was screenshots from their own site they wanted to see that show my conversation with the seller who had trouble typing in english, and that I paid the amount, they finally after 6 months refunded me. If I ever want chinese martial arts clothes again I'll only buy through amazon which is unfortunate because they don't have nearly as many choices. It's a shame, and seeing all of these other peoples issues are very similar it really is terrible. If you got scammed by a seller and want a refund I would urge you to be patient and polite to customer service, the representatives might not have much power but they can set things in motion eventually to help you if you make enough of a big deal about it. Then never buy anything from them again.

Tip for consumers: Again, be polite and patient to customer service if you're trying to get a refund, they will help you eventually solve the problem and walk you through how you do it, then do not use their site ever again

stevep71
11/12/14

Deceptive and fraudulent from sellers to dhgate itself.

I was shipped a lesser value item than I ordered. When I attempted to resolve the issue with the seller I was left using dhgate's resolution center which asked me for evidence as though the seller didn't know exactly what they did. No replies from the seller or dhgate in this regard. As for evidence I have the ad picture of the 26.00 item and a photo of what they sent, a 14.00 item (no frame and no tools). In most countries dhgate's seller's activities are called fraud and dhgate's insinuations when asking for evidence make them accomplices. It's the exact same type of fraud telemarketers are known for where they try to predate on a person's guilt or ignorance if not innocence itself.
A disgusting organisation in this regard.

Tip for consumers: Don't use dhgate.

catg1
11/8/14

If you are lucky enough to get the right thing you ordered, color, size and all, consider yourself very lucky!!, However, if not and you need to talk with them or send something back, good luck! This company gives you the run around and you will be stuck with your purchase unless you want to pay the shipping to send it back. They WILL NOT pay for the return shipping and if you haven't priced shipping costs to China lately they aren't cheap!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this company!

shannonb27
11/6/14

The seller sent the wrong item and attempting to talk with him was ridiculous because he doesn't understand English. DH didn't help at all because I wasn't willing to jump through all their hoops. It was obvious they side with the seller and don't care about the customer. Steer clear my friends....

Tip for consumers: DO DO IT!

marcg19
11/4/14

Hi, Marc is my name,I ordered a pair of Campagnolo bora g3 carbon fiber wheels from Kobe 1234 they were great. Just what I ordered I asked for them to be Campagnolo compatible and I got just what I asked for. no problems.

Tip for consumers: just be very careful and read reviews of each vendor

kristens16
10/31/14

This company is awful! Never ended up getting the dress I ordered, and when I tried to get a refund, the seller (kerenwedding) said they spent a lot of money making the dress for me and wouldn't give me a full refund. (They offered me $39 for a dress I paid $96 for) They had horrible customer service, and trying to open a dispute with dhgate is a nightmare.

ae64
10/30/14

Tip for consumers: Beware, they will claim an item is theirs but they just steal images from other companies and never send anything! Too late for me.

alih26
10/29/14

BEWARE BEWARE DHAGTE = PHONE_FASHION 100% SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi my name is David all i just want to say is please BEWARE OF THE seller called phone_fashion on dhgate.com he is the worst seller ever and he is also a $#*! if u look at the attachment below you will know what i am saying BEWARE he is a scam he will take your money ans run away never reply to your message and he will lie to you that you did receive it even if you didn't and my story is i ordered a china phone and i didn't get it and they took my money soon as i tried to ask for a refund he wouldn't give me it then i reported it to dhgate they also couldn't do anything because and then he said he will send me a phone back then he lied and he didn't instead he took the money and scammed me

BEWARE 100%SCAM 100%SCAM 100%SCAM 100%SCAM 100%SCAM 100%SCAM

Tip for consumers: BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM DHAGTE YOU WILL GET 100% SCAMMED ALL OF THE SITES HAVE GOT FAKE REVIEWS ITS ALL ONE COMPANY READ IT FOR YOUSELF YOU WILL REGRET IT OR YOU WONT GET WHAT YOU ASKED FOR SOO KIND REQUEST IS TO NEVER BY FROM THERE!!!!!!

karenl46
10/29/14

rh benson chrome light fixture came incomplete. electrician could not hang fixture. lens would fall off. seller would not accept return because complaint was filed more than 7 days after i received fixture. customer service kept promising me resolution.
in the end customer service would not help because it was 7 days after light fixture was delivered. seller at dh gate was willustr. very arrogant. called me at midnight. i will never order from them again. my advice is: don't take a chance. i lost 245.52. kl

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM DH GATE.
PHOTO 1: SHOWS MISSING HINGE IN MIDDLE WITH COMPLETE HINGES ON LEFT AND RIGHT.
PHOTO 2; SHOWS CLOSEUP WHERE CLAMP OF HINGE WAS MISSING. IT COULD NOT CLAMP LENS TO FIXTURE WITHOUT THIS PIECE. SO SORRY I EVERY TRUSTED THEM. KL

janelb2
10/29/14

I tried on the dress in a US store and fit the US size 12. I ordered what I thought was a US 14 to allow for extra room or craftsman difference. I don't know what size the dress was but it was not what I ordered.
I tried to get a refund but the process is so ridiclous! First I had to send a picture of me in the dress showing it didn't fit. Then they wanted my measurements. Then they wanted me to take a picture of someone measuring me! At that point I gave up. I realized that they were going to keep requesting me to provide things and probably never make a decision. I told them that was degrating and harassment! Don't bother with this site!

Tip for consumers: Don't bother with this site!

mays29
10/22/14

So far I have a terrible experience buying two dresses from DHgate since july. These dresses were very badly sewn with very cheap materials . I spent about $270.00 . What you see is not what you get. I've since August returned these dresses with another$85.00 for return shipping. DHGATE harbouring these creepy sellers on their site have not refunded my money. This is a shame.

Tip for consumers: Becareful when buying from this company. I am still waiting to get back my money.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hello I wanted to buy a weddingress from Jovanidress on Dhgate. But read some bad reviews over here about DHgate. Anyone with good/bad experience from Jovanidress?
Add your answer
Q: Hello I wanted to buy a wedding dress from Jovanidress on Dhgate. But read some bad reviews over here about DHgate. Anyone with good/bad experience from Jovanidress?
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

16 Photos for DHgate