US Government's NSF

46%
8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District,
Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
Tel: 001-2137972133
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

danielleg11

The dress was perfect, the delivery was right on time and the customer service was amazing! (in 77 reviews)

carolf13

Dress was beautiful, perfect fit and was the talk of the wending. (in 209 reviews)

joshb11

Probably depends on the seller and the type of good. (in 339 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

arsh11
3/2/15

Fake tracking number set up by seller,I paid for an expensive watch, he said no stock on this. He then set up fake tracking,showing being shipped, no tracking info. I can’t get a refund and can’t get a straight answer or one that has helped me from the chinese customer service. I can’t call them because I don’t have international calling on any phone. DH gate took the money out of my account after two days of the order. I had to go to my bank to help they said I have to wait 14 days to see if the order will be shipped to me. I told them the seller said no stock, made a fake tracking number I’m not getting it. The bank said sorry that’s all we can do.

So, forget about sellers whether they are fake or not. First DhGate itself is a cheater company. If you have refund, they charged huge transaction hidden fee to get back your money. No an other like ebay, paypal, amazon and hundred of other companies charged to buyers for withdrawl of funds back.
I never got receipt for deducting this almost 20% of your total refund amount
which is additional with bank charges.
They hold buyer's money for long time with no benefit.,
On failure of delivery from cheater seller there,
by rules actually buyer should get compensation of 30 USD if buyer
provide the proof that tracking was invalid, but they never give you compensation / reward
which clearly prove that dhgate itself support cheater sellers,
thus itself is a big big scam and fraud. Never ever buy from dhgate.
Everything which is stated on their website is just a lie.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from this scam website

brandyt2
3/1/15

I ordered an item in December 2014. I never received the item. I had to go through a very long process to get a refund. The company agreed to the refund but did not refund my credit card or send me a refund check. This company does accept paypal payments because they would never get by with not refunding their customers.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!!!

staceyk12
2/23/15

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! I bought a dress and it was faulty and had a rip in the seam and it says for faults you should get the full refund and I returned it and had to pay even more for the postage and they have just ripped me off and not given me a refund at all.

leem47
2/19/15

Very poor. The products that they allow to be sold are of poor quality. I ordered 2 coats and they felt and looked like 2 cheaply made shirts. There was no way I could wear them outside by themselves. Plus they were not true to size. I spent $20 returning them and never received a refund. I sent emails to the seller and dhgate and neither would return my money or give me a credit. So I am out of the money I paid for the coats plus the money I spent returning them and I have no merchandise.

millionaired
2/14/15

I ordered a taco pouch, he said its available, order done... got message not available (current items in the photo) but newer version which I didn't like.

Since he can't grab another and hassle of returning cash and so on I went ahead and get the new one. Now tracking isn't that good and can't find tracking so I have to contact seller and he said he will look up to it.

Anyway its on the way now, this site can be a hassle beware that item you get might not be available even they say it is. It's up to you if you want refund or not

Tip for consumers: Ask seller for available for items before purchase

manueli2
2/13/15

DH Gate is not a bad website website at all. I feel it all depends on individual sellers. There are good and bad sellers on every website. I have purchased on Dhgate and I haven't had any problems at all. All the items I ordered arrived safely with good packaging. The hordes of negative comments on this site about DH Gate is shocking. I feel some of these bad reviews are intentionally given by some buyers who want to hide their source of inventory from other online sellers. Give Dhgate a flying chance. Thanks.

Tip for consumers: This site is good. I have used it several times. Just be patient when buying stuff on it. always check the feedback received by sellers. Cheers.

carlosv13
2/12/15

VERY FAST SHIPPING, AND IM SO SATISFIED WITH MY PURCHASE, I RECOMMEND THIS SELLER 10/10 GUARANTEE!!!! THE SHOE LOOK BETTER IN PERSON I LOVE IT...

alexp66
2/12/15

Returned product, it has been 5 months now, still no refund, everytime I speak to costumer service, I get told the same thing. "I will mark this as urgent for you, and you will receive an email shortly" . I guess in chine shortly means a few years. I will never buy anything of dhgate ever in my life, and I will tell everyone to avoid this site as far as possible. WORST COSTUMER SERVICE I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE. And to be fare, the refund is quite big as well, (250euro) and I have a feeling I am never going to see that money again. Lesson learned.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!

zerenah
2/10/15

Update
They gave me 3 days to supply a shipping number to return goods(my cost of course) but fail to give me the return address(both seller and DHGate)???

matthewh52
2/9/15

Did not even purchase item, asked for full refund of the 74.88 that they stole and they refuse to refund me back. These people are liars and thieves and I am disappointed that my money was stolen first of all, and that the company who accepted it won't give it back when I didn't authorize the purchase. Had to contact my bank to credit me for the loss, and somehow gathered all information off this purchase damn thieves, don't know how you're even rated three stars.

emilys50
2/8/15

If there was a rating of zero, I would gladly pick it.
Ordered Fashion Elegant Top Lace Backless 3/4 Long Sleeves Prom Dresses V-Neck Beading Sequined Crystal Empire Chiffon Sexy 2014 Evening Gowns
Sold by jialinna. WORST QUALITY DRESS, WORST QUALITY CUSTOM ORDER!
This was ordered as a bridesmaid dress, custom colors were mailed back and forth and decided upon but when the dresses showed up they were a completely different color. The beads that look so pretty in the pictures are huge and cheap on the dress, and they fall off easily because they are not sewn in properly. There was no lace on the dress at all, just cheap mesh for the sleeves and the overlay of the fitted top.
All in all, we will not be using the dresses and will not be reordering from this website. Terrible product.

ramap1
2/8/15

Never purchase from this company. I order eyebrow powder and placed an order for $528 and they never sent the product. I have been chatting with them online and never got concrete answer. They just said dispute it . I did several times. The worst thing they did was they send me fake tracking number. I inquired the tracking number and even called DHL people. They said someone else has name under this tracking number. Chinese government has to crack down this company. They just eat my $528. Please don't get ripped up..

Tip for consumers: Never buy from this company

taib24
2/7/15

Please don't ever give you money to this website you will loose the money and the merchandize quality is so poor all the promises you get are good until they put their hands on your money.

Tip for consumers: Don't

dainag
2/6/15

If I could give this site negative numbers I would. It's shady and a complete ripoff. I never received an order number, email confirmation or anything. They just charged my card and sent a terrible dress that looks nothing like it was advertised, fits horribly, and had sequins falling off. Don't fall for this scam- they make it impossible to contact the seller or get a return and refund. Now I'm stuck with a dress that they declared at customs to be worth $80 when I paid $229.99 for it. Ridiculous.

peterl78
2/5/15

Don't Buy anything to expensive they are open to abusing you no control over the people selling you products. buy small and test stuff. you can order the same thing and still get the wrong stuff delivered. wouldn't recommend buying anything electronic. except maybe torch.

Tip for consumers: Best to try and buy just one of something, first.

kirstys3
2/5/15

I have used this site for the past 7 years to purchase a ball gown. However, last year my gown looked NOTHING like the picture (I expect about a 70% likeness). I paid for the return of the dress with the promise of getting a full refund. Long story short, they mucked around so long that the dressmaker had to return the funds and I have, and will never because now according to policy the case is closed, will never see them. DON"T buy for them. My dress was made to my measurements (but didn't fit nicely). The customer service has mucked around with false promises that I am down over $200. It is really disappointing and I will never buy or recommend DHGate again....in fact I'm telling everyone not to.

Tip for consumers: Be prepared to take the risk and loose money.

timb73
2/5/15

I did not receive what I paid for at all. I will never order from them again and request you do the same

brianp51
2/5/15

Dhgate is a scam, completely fraudelent website. They take your money before you even receive items and if there's a problem they make eveery excuse to refuse refunds. The sellers on this site never respond to emails when there's a problem either.

whyd1
2/3/15

Please do not order from this company. I ordered from them and now have to go through my credit card company to handle everything. The product that I recieved was broken when I received it. They have a full money back no hassle guarantee. This is NOT true. They wanted me to send a picture of the product (I did), then the "seller" agrees to pay me $10.00 back as a refund on a product that was $60.00 and doesn't work. When I didn't accept this, they sent me a notice that said I needed to provide them now with a video recording. I went online to their chat system and spoke to someone telling them that it was ridiculous that there would be such a hassle on a product that was guaranteed no hassle. They said that my full refund had been processed on the 22nd of Jan. I don't check that email frequently, unless I am expecting email. Today I went in to find yet another email saying that due to the fact that I did not respond with a copy of a video, they were giving the seller their full money. It's quite the sham and I am reporting to as many government agencies as possible. PS the item in the picture is supposed to be a hidden video camera

Tip for consumers: Don't do it!

karent29
2/2/15

Horrible company, I purchased a watch,Michele CSX diamond, seller didn't respond after several attempts. I paid for it,then he said not in stock,he set up a tracking number that was fake,DH gate set up that is is being shipped,when there is no product to ship and the seller made up a fake tracking number. I can't get an answer as to how to get an immediate refund,no way. I went to my bank they opened a claim but I have to wait 14 days for the item to be shipped to my home even though the seller said not in stock and the tracking number is fake as the DH gate customer service reps told me.By the way this seller shows over 9222 in stock for watch item I ordered. Stay way from this corrupt site, DH gate removed the money out of my account today on day 3 when I have no possibility of ever seeing any item. This item wouldn't even arrive from china for at least 3 weeks,what nerve to take money out of someones account that soon. Do not trust any of your information or that you are dealing with a reputable business,not at all.

Tip for consumers: Don't go anywhere near this site theyu don't monitor their buyer so you will be taking a huge risk to get what you think you ordered or what your spending your hard earned money on. The company just wants your money and it appears they will take it quickly and don't care about their customers at all. They don't seem to support any customers in trying to help them against fraud, just take your money and good luck trying to get it back.

suea13
2/1/15

Received damaged item. I followed the dh gate dispute process and was told to deal with the seller. one year later still no refund and seller does not reply , DH Gate says closed and will not follow up or help. No where to go from this DO NOT DEAL WITH DH GATE OR POWERINVERTERWORLD AS I LOST $500

Tip for consumers: if it is damaged you will not get your money back even if you return the damaged item

kevino29
1/24/15

Total Scam , I was jerked around for 6 months by a seller (Sinomall) on DHGate after i bought a automotive diagnostic computer from them . DHGate tries to come off like Ebay but they are just the opposite , horrible customer service no sense of any urgency in fixing there screw ups. I guess if you bought something and had no issues with it , you might be the person who gives them multiple stars, but isn't that why Ebay and Amazon are so successful , great customer support when you do have a problem . Stay away they are the absolute worse , which they had a negative star rating for this company .

Tip for consumers: Stay away keep your money and use Ebay and Amazon

joen25
1/21/15

This company is composed of thieves because on 2 occasions i have purchased items and never received the total. The first time i bought it 8 items and only seven shipped. On the second occasion i purchased 10 items and only 8 shipped. A bunch of crooks!

gergesm
1/20/15

thought i paid for a laptop from dhgate seller pioneer 168 until i found out its only a computer mouse.
scam title , description & pictures was of a IBM laptop
also from my research seller uses ABOUT 20 different names on dhgate i will list them below,
Amy from resolution center promised to sort it out, but shes just as bad as the seller maybe they work together.
AVOID , AVOID, SCAM, SCAM AVOID DEALING WITH AMY FROM RESOLUTION CENTER.

HERE IS THE LIST OF THE SELLER DIFFERENT NAMES TRUST AVOID IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SCAMMED .

pioneers168
universe199
lemon168
shenzhenlove
shenzhenipad

Tip for consumers: NEVER GOT MY MONEY COMPLAINED ABOUT AMY IN RESOLUTION CENTER SOME ONE ELSE GAVE FALSE PROMISES THAT THEY WILL REFUND ME ,
I HAD TO PAY CUSTOM FEES & SHIPPING FEES TO SEND THEM BACK.
4 MONTHS AGO STILL WAITING FOR REFUND.
AVOID SCAAAAAAAAM

av578
1/20/15

ordered a key programmer received a defective unit tried to return but they wanted me to pay shipping they finally agreed to refund shipping and unit price so I sent it back they still have not refunded anything. this company is a rippoff. put a review on their sight and they deleted it.

Tip for consumers: avoid this business they don't stand behind their products.

stuarts1
1/15/15

I saw on there website sd 32gb memory for $3.69 EACH. I placed an order for 10 sd 32gb cards, I paid then $36.96. When I received my order I found only 4 32gb cards for $36.96. They changed the price to suit only 4. I wrote to them and they emailed back saying I only ordered 4, what a lie, I ordered 10 and (i have the printout,) they say NO you did not.I have purchased from them in the past and no problems. I will not purchase not one more item till they make good on my purchase. They are doing bate and switch. I may be out some money but I will not deal with them again.

Tip for consumers: Save your printout. I really say, stay away from them. They also cancelled the original order and re-issued a new order number to switch on me. JUST STAY AWAY.

job131
1/15/15

I ordered a TV part from dhgate. The part ( Lc370wud 6870c-0264b logic board ) was a fake made to look like original but no working parts.I wrote to them but never heard back. I should have listened to the reviews. PLEASE don't let yourself say (like l did ) it's cheap I'll try it. We get exactly what we pay for and less. They make a lot of money off of us a little at a time. PLEASE rethink your order. Thanks for reading.

joeh23
1/13/15

People need to understand that these sites are to be avoided at all costs! I will explain why.

1 These sites are "Portals" where hundreds of Chinese factories get around their lack of an export licence by selling here.

2 The factories range from big factories to tiny back street single room operations.

3 When you buy here (or Light in a Box, Tidebuy, JJsHouse and hundreds more) you have no idea which factory you are buying from.

4 The quality ranges from quite good to total rubbish.

5 Customer service is almost non existent.

6 In the case of clothing, they steal the images from legitimate companies and make cheap copies, so the image you see is NOT a product they have made.

Bottom line: Buy a Lottery Ticket - at least you have a chance of winning!

sida9
1/13/15

Don't buy anything from this site or you will regret it.
the return process takes for ever.
sellers don't speak understanding english.

Tip for consumers: Price is highe than else where

jakes46
1/11/15

Dhgate is a scamming site. I ordered a product, it says in the description that the item will be shipped as soon as order is confirmed. My order was confirmed for 6 days straight abd they didn't even ship it off. And so I messaged the seller to see what was up and he never messaged back. Ever. And I'm still waiting on either a reply, a refund, or my order to be shipped. So I requested a refund. Seller ignores that too and wont approve it. So its safe to say Dhgate, congrats, your service is complete $#*!, they scam you telling good prices and what not blah blah, just so you'll pay for it so they can keep your money and not bother giving a refund OR shipping your product. You screwed one of your good customers out of nearly 50 bucks. Complete bull$#*!. Scamming, conniving little thieves that hide behind their computer screens and take your money is what makes up Dhgate and the sellers. By far worst site I've ever ordered from.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT buy from this site. They will scam you out of your money and ignore you when you go to see what the deal is as to why you are not getting your order. They say good prices and what not but thats only so you will order stuff so they can take that amount off your card. NOTHING BUT PURE SCAM.

jimj53
1/10/15

First try with these guys and what a mess. Seller tried to switch order from 32GB cards to 8GB cards. What a scam

Tip for consumers: Read the reviews first....

adamh48
1/10/15

I was wary of dhgate based on the 1 star reviews, but I took a chance since it was really cheap. I ordered on Dec 9th, got a tracking number on the 12th, and it was delivered Jan 5th. Not bad!

thomasd45
1/8/15

The dhgate is a wholesale china shopping site, it sells cheap light and electronics. The most popular products are wedding dresses. I bought a cell phone there, the price is really low. But the quality is not as good as I thought. I would like to pay more to buy a iphone. And I want to exchange the phone, but the shipping time is tooo long. I am very disappointed on the site

rubyr11
12/29/14

Why not try www.foreverwedbridal.net. It is based in Alberta Canada. You get great value and service and No Ripoffs. Forever Wed Bridal is not connected and does not compare with www.foreverwedstore.com.

philippel1
12/28/14

Avoid this company and especially sellers justdoit66 and hyhhmtech . On two different orders the sellers issued invalid tracking number.I never received the ordered items. The dispute process took over 30 days for a refund while I am accruing interest on my credit card. Too many dishonest sellers that issues fake and invalid tracking numbers.
The dispute process is timely and often inadequate; nothing gets resolved. I will close this DH gate account after this dispute get resolved.
DH gade does not honor its service guarantee.

Tip for consumers: Avoid DH gate; especially sellers justdoit66 and hyhhmtech
order numbers; 1459112035, 1467132713, 1351346432

Much better experiences on http://www.aliexpress.com

venush3
12/28/14

I ordered a dress, it took 25 days to receive it, abd when I got it I was instantly disappointed. It looked absolutely hideous and nothing like the picture. I asked to return it for a full refund, and per their refund policy I am not supposed to be responsible for return shipping. The seller refused to reimburse return shipping, so I escalated the process through their mediation process. They tell me I can get a partial refund and keep the dress because by returning it, I run the risk of it getting lost and not getting any of my money back. This entire process has taken almost two months and I feel that they are scam artists. They have falsely advertised their product as well as their own policies. I can take the partial refund and be stuck with a dress I can't do anything with or pay $100 to ship it back hust to guarantee that it arrives at it's destination just to get $133 back, or I can go the cheaper route and risk not only losing the dress and not receiving any of my money back. One thing is for sure, I will NEVER buy from this site and I don't suggest anyone else does either. BUYER BEWARE!!!

Tip for consumers: Buy American

sandyk13
12/27/14

I ordered 256gh USB memory sticks from DHgates for slightly under 5 dollars each with a minimum order of 62. I sold some of them to friends at cost and then started testing them. With a 100% fail rate I had to track down the ones I sold and buy them back. I then started the return process. Unlike US companies that take responsibility for the products they sell, I had to deal with the manufacture. I was beginning to doubt I was ever going to see my 313 dollars. The web site is extremely difficult to use but I finely got connected to the right person. At first I was refused a refund because I checked "faulty" as my return reason. I was told to go through the return process again but check "don't need" instead. Apparently the supplier doesn't want DHgates to know that they are selling faulty product. The manufacture tried to sell me good replacement USB sticks for 45 dollars each. after 6 weeks I did get my money back. I wasn't reimbursed for shipping.

Tip for consumers: Always read reviews. If you have to return something, DHgates doesn't want to here from you and will have you work out your dispute with the manufacture.

rosemaryw2
12/24/14

I have been directed in circles and have not gotten any help getting my order. I had received an invalod shipping tracking # and now I find no way to follow up. I will certainly never order off this site again!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't use it!!!

davidr125
12/23/14

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with! I ordered a brown leather jacket in medium and eventually it got delivered, it was black not even PVC and it was also double extra large! I tried to contact the company to arrange getting it replaced but they just completely ignored me! Stay away from them!

henryb57
12/20/14

I consider them to be a scam. I ordered $73 worth of specialty light bulbs. Got an invalid tracking number. Supposedly shipped on 12/3/2014 with tracking available in 5 days. Tracking number is invalid. Filed a complaint.

Tip for consumers: DON'T!!!!!!

wellingtons15
12/17/14

HI! my name is wellington, I live in the Bahamas and I wanted a s5 phone for Christmas, so I went to dhgate.com and found one sold by huangliangpeng, I placed my order used dhl shipping and I got my phone in the time given. I was very pleased with the product and will recommend friends to try it, the person who helped me was jack. thanks a lot for all your help sir, will buy from you again.

oliviam15
12/16/14

I ordered a pair of boots from this website which i still have not recieved. When i placed my order it did not give me an option of the shipping method. It said standard 5-10 business days. Well after over 10 business days of waiting i contacted dhgate customer service (which will get you nowhere, by the way.) they told me my package was on the way and that it was taking so long because i chose epacket shipping which takes 7-12 business days. FALSE. I was not given an option and it had told me 5-10 days! So they did nothing for me and i continued to wait. Contacted customer service again, they told me to email my seller.. Well guess what? My seller does not accept messages or emails. So they tell me theres nothing that can be done just continue waiting. Are you freaking kidding me? How long do i have to wait, 5 years? They said they cannot do a dispute untill i recieve the package and send it back, and also pay for shipping. What a joke.. Dont ever order from this company ITS A SCAM.

Tip for consumers: DONT USE THIS SITE. SCAM.

nadeemn
12/14/14

Very sorry to say that the worst experience I had with DHGate. They send my wrong order after 6 weeks of non stop conversation. They promise me to refund my money in 10 days and closed my case. They lied on every step, there live operator has no say just to a part of therapy to there client, not authority, no update information. I got many emails from them they are going to refund, but when I ask to there CS operators, they told me to send as attachment of conversation. So bottom line they have no record, of what is going on with the case. They always emphasis please leave a positive feed back what they did, truth is they send me last email, are going to refund, but please leave the positive feedback now, why I conclude without solving my problem. I use to buy all the times through ebay, never had a problem and I had my high rated deal. Now my next step is to talk about my bad experience on many web sites as possible, to expose how they work. Now finally they stop answering me, losers.

Tip for consumers: Its your bad luck if they screw your order.

danal17
12/14/14

I've SENT THEN $425.00 FOR GOODS BY WESTERN Union and they STOLE my money. They said I had to prove I sent it. I did on SEVERAL occasions and sent them receipts from the bank. They ignored me and lied about resolving the issue. Stay away from this scam!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY, I've had SEVERAL bad experiences and this one takes the cake. I have three LOST or stolen orders valued at over $425.00 AMERICAN DOLLARS. They never applied the payments and have kept my money for over a month now.

melissag27
12/13/14

If I could give it less stars I would. The site offers to mediate with sellers but they have every reason under the sun not to. The seller will tell you in 30 days but DHgate will tell you they can't help mediate until after 60 days so good luck having it for Christmas. Out of 20 items ordered 6 have come damaged or have been poor fakes of the real things. It is like a yard sale of damaged goods that they are foisting off on unsuspecting Canadians and Americans. I would stay far away because sending anything back will cost your dearly and their sizing is way out of wack with North American sizing. It is a shame, it could be done well but they are just taking the money and running.

Tip for consumers: Look to ebay.ca You have better support there.

kayc20
12/9/14

Thieves. Dress came and looked terrible. Seller aimibridal refuses to refund Me, has been extremely rude, telling me i should have told them I didn't want a see through dress and being from America I should know that better quality would cost more. I have been through over 40 emails between the seller and dhgate and have gotten nowhere besides frustrating ignorance. Dhgate has given me the run around. I get automated replies and and they have no intention in helping me or getting my refund settled. They are thieves. It's a scam. Stay away.!!! Wasted $150.00 bad quality! Don't even deserve one star

Tip for consumers: Consider the fact that you may be better off using your money to wipe your butt.

shelleya3
12/8/14

DO NOT PURCHASE using this company. I ordered an item, paid for it - get an email two days later asking for more money, that the price was wrong. I told them no and to cancel my order. They shipped a completely different item without asking if I was interested - just substituted something else. They wont email you back. Take my advice - shop elsewhere and definitely never buy from BESTONE 77. Absolutely horrible.

shantelr
12/8/14

This company cannot be trusted. Order a dress from one of their sellers, did not like it, returned it and was told by DHGate that I would be reimbursed for the shipping cost. I received reimbursement for the dress and NOT received reimbursement for the shipping cost. Now as of 12/8/14 they are telling me they will not reimburse me for this cost. I have filed a complaint with econsumer.gov and have went back and forth with this company since the beginnig of November with no resolution.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT purchase anything with this company with hopes and understanding the DHGate will honor what they employees tell you via email.

betoa
12/4/14

I bought a cell-phone from a seller called Miachou... The phone came with lots of problems in the screen and touch. So I decided to pay the shipping back to China and ask for some guaranty.... I never saw my phone again, got ripped off... Do not buy from that guy Miachou....

rw23
12/3/14

If I could give this company fewer than one star, I would. I tried to cancel an order, but they shipped it anyhow. Then they refused to take it back or refund my money. You can’t talk to them, and in this case, the merchant refused to respond to my email. I am 68 years old, and have never been so disappointed in a merchant as I am in them. They are the worst of the worst, and I’m out $600!

Tip for consumers: Don’t use this site!

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hello I wanted to buy a weddingress from Jovanidress on Dhgate. But read some bad reviews over here about DHgate. Anyone with good/bad experience from Jovanidress?
Add your answer
Q: Hello I wanted to buy a wedding dress from Jovanidress on Dhgate. But read some bad reviews over here about DHgate. Anyone with good/bad experience from Jovanidress?
karent29
A: Please DHgate customer service, don't leave any more message here message that my item is shipped, it is not,I'm opening a dispute/refund and DHgate mediation in another few days.
3 weeks ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

18 Photos for DHgate