US Government's NSF

44%
8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District,
Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
Tel: 001-2137972133
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

danielleg11

The dress was perfect, the delivery was right on time and the customer service was amazing! (in 87 reviews)

carolf13

Dress was beautiful, perfect fit and was the talk of the wending. (in 233 reviews)

carlosv13

VERY FAST SHIPPING, AND IM SO SATISFIED WITH MY PURCHASE, I RECOMMEND THIS SELLER 10/10 GUARANTEE!!!! (in 374 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

karenp52
5/29/15

Unfortunately I did not read reviews on DHgate before I ordered a $178.00 dress. The picture was the same as the dress offered by Dillards but, of course, for less money. I did receive the dress, apparently from Singapore, about the time that they said. It is VERY cheaply made. Instead of bead work that the picture showed, this dress has sequins that make it look like a Halloween costume. The actual dress material is also substandard but could have been OK for a one night wear. The hem is crooked and would have to be altered. Please do not use this company. My greed for a good price made me loose my reason...I should have known better. Read the other reviews! They also are very smart and make it impossible to return for a refund.

joycelyno
5/28/15

I ordered a dress from DHgate (bestoffer) March 28, 2015. I'm just getting a replacement today May 25, 2015. The bolero is too small, Beading is hanging off . They are just attached. The lace is not tack, it's hanging out. The collar is suppose to be rounded, one side is rounded the other size is squared. Now I got to pay someone else more money to fix this, or I'm not going to have a dress in time for my daughter's wedding. These people need to be STOPPED!! I wished I had read the reviews before I ordered. I will NEVER order like this agsin. This was an important moment for me to have had to deal with this experience.

shakiaj
5/28/15

This was the WORST shopping experience I have ever had! I WILL NEVER SHOP WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!!!!!!!! IT IS A SCAM!!!! I bought 5 dresses from DH Gate. ALL OF THEM WERE MADE POORLY and NONE OF THEM LOOKED LIKE THE PICTURE ADVERTISED. This is false advertisement and also considered FRAUD. They send these dresses knowing that they have miss represented them and also knowing that the cost to send them back is more than the dress itself, then force the buyer to pay for the dress to be sent back. I wear a 12 and ordered a 12 to find out that their size 12 runs small. When I asked to return to get a 14, they would not do it. and offered me $3 for a $78 dress. I have tried to go through the process and they still did not offer to pay cost. Each time, they offered me less than what the dress was worth and I would have to pay the cost of return. I will NEVER do this again!!! It is a MAJOR Rip-off!!! The owner is Diane Wang should be ashamed of this operation!!

bttym
5/27/15

Dear Friend,

Thanks for ur order in our store.
i am so sorry to tell u that the style u want is still producing now,
and it will needs for a longtime.
could u pls kindly change it into other style in the attachment?
Or you can choose other products in our store, there are many many styles.
pls reply us urgently so that we know how to do.
If we don't get your reply in 48 hours, we will send it out directly.
Hope you can understand.

Best Regards,
Jack
Files: 2.jpg after seller assured he had and i paid for!

caitlind2
5/27/15

I will never order from here again. I ordered a dress the other night it was plus size but they had all sizes listed up to size 24. the day after I ordered it the seller messaged me that bc it's plus size I need to pay $40 more....Where are earth is that ok??? The price is the price you cannot changed said price after someone pays for it. So now I wait for them to credit my card major bull crap I am trying to buy a dress for my wedding and now my money is tied up til the return it!

kj150
5/26/15

THE ABSOLUTE WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH!!!! I had paid for an item with express shipping and it still arrived a week late! In the process I contacted the seller as well as did an online chat and each time was told "not to worry". Well, I'm sure you can imagine my frustration on the day I needed the item. Now it is 100% worthless and I paid an extra $20 to ship it! Not to mention, when I filed the dispute the company was very confused as to why I wanted a refund, and to this day are still beating around the bush...just give me my money you idiot!

chrisd114
5/26/15

I chose the seller PerfectOnine who's website states they pay for all return shipping, but that's a LIE! The seller sent me a wedding dress did not look like the pictured dress. There were holes in the layered tulle fabric, the beads & sequins are falling off. The upper portion of the dress was supposed to be an intricate beaded design but the seller had beaded patches sewn on the tulle material.
I followed the return/refund procedure but it was obvious the mediator was working for the seller. Despite the seller's website saying it pays for return shipping the mediator wanted me to pay for return shipping then be reimbursed. They advised me not to use a tracking with "LC" that's the required customs form for USPS! It was never explained how I would be reimbursed for shipping. I filed a complaint with my bank & they were able to secure my refund.
FYI...once you submit a request for return/refund you cannot leave a comment about the seller. Since my order was "cancelled" in order to refund my money I cannot leave a comment on the seller's website to warn others. So don't trust the feedback, because you may not be seeing the true picture.

jayb75
5/26/15

I ordered a electric unicyle. It arrived quickly but it wasnt the model I ordered. I asked for a partial refund and they gave me $30 back (from a total of $450 cost) so i was kind of happy because the wheel works well. Then i opened the case and discovered that the battery pack is only half the size advertised and not genuine samsung batteries as advertised. I started the dispute process but they ignored my comments and ignored the evidence i sent (photos of battery pack). They said dispute is closed and then dont answer my emails after that. They are dishonest and they dont care! They really honestly dont care! They just make up excuses and lie to you with a smile on their face. There is NOTHING you can do once the dispute is closed at their end. The same seller is still selling the same electric unicycles and lying about the battery size and quality. My wheel works well so now I am building my own battery pack because they wont send me the correct one.

Tip for consumers: Battery advertised 210wh genuine samsung.

Battery I received 132wh cheap chinese brand.

gp44
5/24/15

I returned it the miner ord. n. 30251650
now Give back the money
where did you send my money and how you have them sent?
given me a copy of the repayment of a bank CRO
or copy it as an evidence
because I money I did not have

to write that you have sent me the money back you have to have any proof of return within one day

otherwise I write to the police :

中关村南三街甲17号
Zhongguancun Police Station
CinaBeijing, HaidianZhongguancun South 3rd St中关村南三街甲17号

86 10 6261 0101
but it will be only the first step then the police in all of China at a time
and I stop only when I have my money back

lizv6
5/23/15

I can see there are enough people who have been wronged by DH Gate

Collectively I think we could take them to court and have them shut down or at least banned from trading with the U.K.

If enough people are keen lets start the ball rolling for suing DH gate.
Raise a message in supoort and if I see enough repsonses I'll send my contact details to get in touch.

Liz

pablot9
5/22/15

I have multiple credit cards and use specific ones for specific charges. Used only one card for this website and after 2 transactions received an alert of fraudulent charges on the same card. On some things, the prices are cheap if your willing to go through the hassle of monitoring your accounts and disputing charges you did not do.

Tip for consumers: Use a prepaid visa for purchases to limit liability.

rajivk1
5/22/15

DHGate is good. I ordered 7 items from different seller. 4 items are blocked by customs. I get refund from DHGate also got 5$ in my DHMoney. To get refund, you need to wait some days. It will not happen immediately also when the seller update the tracking details, it will take nearly 2 to 7 days to see tracking information. My advice don't purchase anything which is banned in your country. Otherwise you should be in trouble. Government is watching you when you purchase something from abroad.

kyleh30
5/21/15

"I purchased an item through DHGate. I received the wrong item from the seller credit_1000. The seller ignored my messages for 5 days until I returned the incorrect item to the address it was shipped from.
Now the seller and DHGate refuse to return my money or send the correct item"

alyshab1
5/21/15

I ordered a dress (in early March) for my engagement party I paid $40 express post to get it here in time of the party (late March) the seller insured me it would get here in time early April it arrived I opened the package this dress was horrible! It had oil marks all over it! I sent it back the next day it is mid May and I still haven't got my money back...I've been massaging the seller but no reply... don't buy from here you will be disappointed

justino14
5/21/15

My niece.They sent her small size.Couldnt fit.So I bought her anothet dress back home.They wont refund her dress.She would have missed prom.They give the run around.Took advantage of her and her dream day at prom for a greedy extra buck or two.Still have a dress to small.150 dollars for a dress no one can use.

michaelm260
5/18/15

Just to give you an idea about my DHgate.com shopping experience, the following is my last email communication attempt with the company. What a nightmare!

I have not heard back from you for quite some time now, so I assume that you have decided to ignore my messages.

Is it DHgate.com policy to be deceive their customers? Just a reminder, this is the communication I received from you prior to returning the dress.. "Remark gift just to make sure it can pass the customs easily. We can't pay the shipping fee in your local place from our account. You can pay it first. I will apply for you after we get the return". This makes you liar since you are now unwilling to refund the shipping charges.

Congratulations, this was officially the worst shopping experience I have ever had. I will be sure to spread the word about this to as many people as possible by writing a blog post and negative reviews about your company.

serdarb
5/18/15

I bought a shoes from dhgate. broken in 5 minutes. I sent back. But didn't pay my full refund money. I paid 60$ for shoes but dhgate paid 25$ for partial refund.. i lost 45$.

thereseh2
5/17/15

Terrible. Dress came in totally different fabric. Refund process is a joke. Do not buy from here, you'll be sorry!

karenw73
5/16/15

The seller did not make my gown as described in the picture and one sleeve was shorter than the other. I requested a refund and for seller to pay for retun shipping since the item was not as described. Seller refused even after I sent in pictures. I filed a dispute and dhgate requested I pay for return shipping and they would reimburse the shipping cost if I provide proof of payment and tracking. I provided proof of payment and tracking. The dhgate representative Sophia refunded shipping on a dhgate credit. I paid 63.00 in return shipping and the dhgate representative Never stated in our communication that the refund would be applied as a dhgate credit. It has been 2 weeks where I requested her to refund back to me and she has stopped responding to my request.. If no stars was an option I would choose it!

davidt85
5/15/15

I have never dealt with this level of incompetence in my life. The customer service chat line is just agents sending templates about how they are sorry and understand your frustration.
I went as far as calling my bank to supply them with an "authorization #" then they wanted a photo of both sides of my credit card. In the end I refused and it cost me both sides of the foreign transaction fee, but their customer service "felt my pain" they are a joke and I was an idiot to deal with them.
I am stupid but not that stupid! Save yourself the aggravation, the adage if a deal sounds too good to be true applies here.
Also avoid Atco Company seller ID Suya80881 complete scam artist and liar. I have reported him/her but I very much doubt it will be followed up on.
I am back with Amazon but avoiding any Chinese shipped items. This is not prejudicial I have lived in China one of the most corrupt countries in the world and I have been to 44 so far.

jowitak
5/14/15

I ordered wedding dress. It was sent to US instead UK. I agreed with seller to refund my money into my dhgate account, because my old bank account was closed one month ago. I contact dhgate explaining them situation as well. They are claiming now that my money should be on my ALREADY CLOSED BANK ACCOUNT. Even if I sent them prove from the bank showing that money were never received. I showed them massage conversation with seller and online team- which never updated them with all information. I am asking - how can you sent money when I did not agreed on it, when I explained that account was already closed?! Even if I sent them prove from bank and seller??!!! Never ever do not order from this company. They are not contacting me now and do not want to admit it was their fault. Really do not waist your time and money,...ooo yes- my seller had 94% good review- so how come? ;) Its not like that dhgate should check them? So not even a seller its just a company.And of course I did contact with Honey- very nice over here, really- not helpful.

desireen
5/13/15

I ordered a dress from this site for my wedding reception, when it arrived it looked nothing like what the photo had looked like, the dress looked like it had been sewed together by a 12 year old was the wrong size, not to mention loose in the front but wouldn't zip up in the back and it was an awful looking mess, something like a badly seen fairy dress you could get from a $2 shop, was extremely disappointing and thank god my wedding is not for a couple of months or I would have been screwed, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE!!!

rachela21
5/11/15

I beg you not to purchase anything from this company. I recently purchased a dress from them for my sister's wedding. I saw a really beautiful dress that they said they would replicate. I gave them my measurements and paid about $150. When the dress arrived, it looked nothing like the photographs and it was unwearable. It was unflattering and made me look like a cup cake. They added an extra layer of fluff or chiffon in the dress that was obviously not in the original photograph, making it huge all over. I am not a big person but it made me look about 50 pounds heavier. It was awful.

I went on the DH Gate website to request a refund. On the refund page it told me that I had a certain amount of time left to get it in. It even counted down for me. So I did what I had to do to get my "evidence photographs" into DH Gate before the countdown stopped. I got a follow up message telling me they needed the evidence again, and I had a few more days to get it in. I did what they requested. I get a follow up email from someone at the company and they told me that I exceeded the deadline according to their policy and they would not be refunding my money. Just like that. No acknowledgement of their bad work, no investigation, nothing. I told them that I was misled by their website and requested they at least look into it because I did everything that was requested of me. I got no help.

I believe this company to be fraudulent, and they process unsatisfactory work knowing that there is little someone can do to get their money back, because contact with them is on their terms. There are no phone numbers to call to get a live person. Any time you have that, there is shady stuff going on. I recommend that if you are going to buy a dress online, make sure it is a company you can actually call and verify legitimacy. There is none here. You will get a product, but if you don't like it, and you probably wont then you will most likely be stuck with it.

WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER PURCHASED FROM!!!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM. ITS JUST GIVING THEM FREE MONEY. !!!!

stacyr24
5/10/15

If you need something quickly you might should buy elsewhere, here's the truth: they always give out fake tracking numbers at first, DHgate gives a $25 bonus from the sellers account to any customers when orders aren't shipped within the promised time so the seller just gives out a fake tracking number until they really ship and then DHgate lets them change the number, it stinks but it's a common practice with them, if you can prove the seller gave you a fake tracking number you will get refunded $35, I have received it 2 times, it will take a few weeks but you will eventually get it, if you looking for name brand products, to use or sell then you should look elsewhere, I buy from them to resell but I don't sell my products as authentic either. I wouldn't buy clothes from them for weddings or proms, I've heard too many times that the clothes either don't arrive on time or the quality is seriously below par, save yourself the stress and buy elsewhere. I just recently made an order where I ended up waiting almost a month, this order was to be shipped UPS, the products couldn't be shipped DHL (considered dangerous goods because of the batteries) yet the seller kept sending it DHL and it kept getting returned to him, 3 weeks later he lies about contents and gets it past customs, I made a second order thinking it was a different seller, nope...same seller..different name, the second order was never shipped so I filed for invalid tracking, he didn't respond within 5 days so he lost the case, in DHgate's favor I received my refund back to my Bank debit card in 2 days (something I've never heard of happening before) it's usually a fight to get refunds but stick with it and you'll get your money back or if it doesn't happen quickly enough just file a chargeback with your credit card or bank. DHgate quit doing business with PayPal because they lost so many chargeback claims to them but you can still use a PayPal debit card and get the same consumer protection, protect yourself when buying from DHgate, threatening to get your money refunded from your credit card is the one thing that gets their attention.

suem54
5/9/15

Do not order anything from this company follow through and customer service is awful. waiting 4 month for product never received it out 255 dollars

xanw
5/7/15

I had a horrible experience with the seller from this company. I ordered a wedding dress from the seller, was provided an invalid tracking number, and never received my wedding dress. I had to file a dispute to which the seller became even further unreliable, unethical, and rude. I will never ever purchase anything from this company ever again. In the end, I only received an 80% refund from my purchase. I was too tired and frustrated to fight via emails due that this company is in China to argue my full refund. I urge anyone and everyone to not make a purchase from DHgate.

keeshlerp
5/4/15

I wish they had a 0. I placed an order the first of April. It was supposedly shipped on April 9th. Well, here it is May 1st, and it's still not here. I also contacted the supposed distributor. That was two weeks ago- no response. I guess customer service is not a priority for them. I will NEVER buy ANYTHING from them EVER again.

paulh130
5/3/15

sent for cycling top and bib 7 april was told 12 april was on its way still waiting 30 april

joshf24
5/1/15

DO NOT USE!I ordered a bulk order of RSIMs to resell in the UK, from a "well established and reputable seller" on DH Gate, the items i received turned out to be fake, as a result i got a lot of angry customers of who i sold onto, my fault for not testing goods.

However the problem came when trying to get my money back, i started the dispute process on DH Gate, on the 03/03/2015 @ 10:46am i received a message to say that my refund had been processed please allow 14 days to show on my card.

It is now the 28/04/2015 and nothing has appeared, i have been in contact with DH Gate over 53 (now 54) times via live chat only to be told a report will be raised or that my refund has now been processed.

If you do a scan of the web, you will fine Dh Gate never honours refunds or gives customers back their money.And you can do nothing because they are in China.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site period, use alibaba instead who offer paypal who in turn offer real protection.

frantsp
4/29/15

Do never buy anything from this company it's a scam, customer support is SO stupid, you will waiste time and money, best advice don't use them..

arashz
4/28/15

Ordered stuff from the site, the seller gave me a tracking number and after w while, i see the seller is selling the same item for 3X the price, i was happy that i got it cheap, but after a while i realised that the tracking number didnt exist, so i asked the seeler and was told they are out of stuck and i should get a refund, they advertised the item for another 3 month with the high price with a 2 days shipping estimate, but kept telling me that they are ouut of stock and i should ask for refund, BASICALLY THE SELLER DIDNT WANT TO GIVE ME THE ITEMS FOR THE LOWER PRICE I BOUGHT IT . asked for help from the site owners and all i got was that i should get the refund and go away.

jackier24
4/27/15

I ordered some sashes for my bridal party still not delivered and past the due date, i called for updates everyday and DHGATE is Useless, you get no help from them they left you to resolve issues with the seller on your own knowing you will not get anywhere, i was provided a invalid tracking number so i cant track my order. The seller indicate they will follow up with me its 2 weeks and no response.You pay your money to DHGate its their responsibility to make sure you receive your product. DO NOT BUT FROM THEM i sure as hell wont. Aweful customer service.

raulh8
4/25/15

DHGATE NEVER GIVES ANSWERS AND/OR FACTS IN FACT CUSTOMER SERVICE DOES NOT EXIST AT ALL. WE SPENT MORE THAN NINE THOUSAND US DOLLARS IN A ULTRASOUND DEVICE AND A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER WAS NOT WORKING ANY MORE. WE WANTED SOME SATISFACTION AND ALL WE GOT WAS AND STILL IS *&^%.

vivianeh1
4/25/15

I have an account on this website because my bf wants something from them and he couldn't use his credit card for some reason.

So the first thing I ordered was a car voltage measurement. It has been shipped to Israel instead of Canada?! And I am requesting a refund (still waiting for the seller to respond if not, in few days I will ask for DHgate mediation)

I have ordered a pair of sunglasses for him and still waiting for it (which is ok because of the estimated delivery would be from 3 to 6 weeks from the date they shipped)

So far my opinion is DHgate owner needs to filter and be more careful with their sellers. I can tell most of them were just some cheap, fake "thiefs" whom stole pictures from the original sellers and selling "things" (I can't described those little things as goods since they are nowhere near it)

Their customer service so far has been very good. They are very willing to help and responsive too.

I will wait and see how my order as well as my refund go, then I will update my review.

*Updated: I already got the refund from DHgate through their solution centre. Very fast and my credit card was refunded the full amount after 5 business days.
* I also order a pair of glasses. Will wait and see how the items are and when they will arrive then I'll update the review again.

bonniek36
4/24/15

I ordered a dress for my daughters prom in mid march 2015. The payment went through fine and the seller promised delivery within 14 days. I checked the dhgate site and my messages every few days to see progress on my order. On the 14th of April 2015 the seller finally posted that the dress was shipped and provided a tracking number to track delivery via DHL. I tried to do just that and DHL had no information on that tracking number. I called DHL to get more information as the seller promised she shipped the dress. DHL checked every way they could for such a delivery, by name, state, zipcode, address etc....they had NOTHING, no such delivery was ever scheduled ! I contacted DHGATE customer service who told me I could make a dispute and they would not release payment until dispute was resolved. They offered ZERO insight as to how a seller could post a bogus tracking number and lie about the progress of order, simply register a dispute ! So I followed the steps provided to register a dispute and was informed that I could not file a dispute at this time. I needed to wait x amount of days before I could file a dispute. The CSR I spoke with from DHGATE new everything about my problem including timeline and told me to register a dispute, never said anything about it being to early to do so. Finally I heard back from the seller who told me " I am sorry, I contacted the factory and they are still working on the dress. I promise you will have dress on time " SERIOUSLY ! ! If the factory was still working on the dress why did the status change from in progress to shipped and why was I provided with a bogus tracking number ? ? I am still confused as to how the seller is able to boldly lie to me and why DHGATE is not more helpful regarding that issue ! What should be a memorable and happy time for my daughter has left her in tears on several nights over a dress that probably does not exist ! I would NEVER recommend to ANYONE to use DHGATE or any of their sellers ! They do not check out their sellers before they allow them to sell on their site. They do not care about the customers. I am simply furious at the site, the seller and myself for putting such an important event in the hands of these people ! Sure, maybe I will get my money back on the dress but what about the 50.00 $ cancellation fee to the seamstress. I only made the appointment after I was promised delivery on or before a specific date. What about all the accessories we purchased to go with the dress that will not match the new dress we have to buy ? ? I find them irresponsible, unreliable and untrustworthy ! Even worse I tried to access the dhgate site today to check messages from CS and or seller and the site is not available !! I guess I will have to have my credit card company dispute the charge as I am getting ZERO help from ANYONE at DHGATE. WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER ! ! ! !

carolinac3
4/20/15

DO NOT ORDER FROM OLISHA ON DHGATE ITS COMPLETE BULL$#*!

shelleys6
4/19/15

I ordered a coat 2 months latER I received a tiny envelope that was empty with the tracking number of my coat and when I messaged them about it many times I never got a response this site is pure bull$#*!!!!!

elizabethb68
4/19/15

I bought 10 hearing aids for $11 each and they work well. Beautifully packaged and promptly sent. Excellent value for money.

Tip for consumers: The delivery was to take up to eight weeks but the package arrived much sooner. Very happy with the products.

maryl125
4/12/15

I purchased two dresses on-line from DHgate from China. Paid for them by credit card. Neither dress fit even though I ordered them in my size. Sent them back according to their instructions and have never received a refund and shipped them at my own expense. They are an unscrupulous and untrustworthy company. DO NOT BUY anything from them.

joej48
4/10/15

they do nothing to resolve a dispute. I believe strongly they are in a big scam with those zipper heads. Warning stay away!!!!!!

jeffk45
4/5/15

I have been trying for over 2 months to get my money refunded due to them sending the wrong product. Product was sent back and received by seller and I am told now DH gate can no longer handle my case and can't get my refund, even though they hold the money during disputes. They are a joke and a scam!

Tip for consumers: Do not use them!

tamm378
4/5/15

I ordered 3 weeks ago. It's funny that you get notifications that your money is out if your account, but now I have to wait for my item. I don't know if I'm even chatting with some legit company. They won't allow a 0 for rating!

billyd19
4/4/15

have ordered 2 diagnostic scanners from autospace on dhgate contacted dhgate about problem still havent got problem resolved seller said he sent orders out give me 2 false tracking no when i contacted him he said no he wasnt going to send them dont understand why he sent me 2 false tracking no even completed 1 order for he even said he sent me a gift which i never received to justify tracking no wont be ordering anything else from dhgate will deal with aliexpress in future i have given up trying to get scanners or my money back

theresak10
4/3/15

I ordered a blazer for my son for his band banquet on 3-18-15. Blazer was only $17 but to ship to U.S. you had to pay an additional $35. Got a message it was shipped on 3-20-15. On 3-31-15 I tracked it. Low and behold it was delivered to Muskegon MI at 11am. OMG now I have to try and get my money back. Not happy at all.

Tip for consumers: don't use this site

sm666
4/3/15

I have never had such a bad response from an online merchant. Purchased two weeks ago and it's still not showing up on the USPS web site other than "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" Talk about a SLOW boat from China!!!!

Tip for consumers: Have patience of a Monk

denisee14
4/3/15

Do not use this company. I paid AUS50.00 for some socks which were advertised as cotton.when I finally received them they were nylon.
The supplier refused a full refund and then told me if I wanted a refund I would have to send the socks back with all sorts of conditions placed on the return. The cost of return was too expensive and I finally received a refund of $19.00
The item was not as advertised and no one would take responsibility for this.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY Denise Edwards

Tip for consumers: Do not use

tomv13
3/31/15

The item came and it was too small- seller ran us in circles. Then the return shipping came, The dress weighed 1.5lbs- to ship UPS $250 and USPS $55. Its absolutely ridiculous, its not worth it

Tip for consumers: DON'T DO IT!

tolui
3/30/15

I just received another parcel from a seller of DH Gate. I have never had a problem shopping on this site. And the parcels have always been well packaged. Communication with sellers has been really nice. I think one good thing to do is to read the feedback left by other buyers on the sellers profile. Dh Gate is getting better every month. There are different sellers on the site and surely some of them will be dubious. When I am buying on the site, I always tell the seller I want quality items. I always email them every step of the transaction till I get my order and parcel. Please, ask for good items and demand for fast shipping. Always be on the seller's neck until your wishes are granted.

Every Chinese Factory, Manufacturer and trader wants to make a buck. The Chinese Sellers on DH Gate are aware that they have to trade to high standards because it would earn them repeat business. If you have gone through a bad transaction on DH GATE, leave a negative feedback or make a complaint. The more bad sellers are weeded out, the better for every good buyer on the site. Buying from China is not bad at all. Cheers.

Tip for consumers: Always read the feedback from other buyers on a seller's profile before buying stuff on this site. Cheers.

elenad11
3/29/15

DO NOT BUY anything from this website!!!! Ill try to put everywhere this comment that it will touch this webside!!!! They are stealing your money!! I'm glad that I didn't not spend a lot over there! Be careful! I bought an item over there, they sent it to me, but they quality it's horrible!!! I would not even spend a dollar for that item. But when I tried to return it!!! Forget it!!! They always create something!!!and also you will never delet your account there! Hopefully everyone will read this comment before they purchased from that website!!

kimberlyk9
3/28/15

I purchased a Prom Dress for my daughter on this website on it was horrible. Nothing like the picture. The material was poor quality, color was horrible, it smelled like it was made in a sweat shop in China some where. The sticking look like something I could have made myself and I don't sew. I did file a dispute with the company and was only able to communicate via email and was only able to get less than half my money back. I couldn't do anything with the dress. I had to throw it away. I had to go out and purchase a new dress from a local dress shop. I lost over $150 on purchase I made from this company. Do not purchase anything from them.

24 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hello I wanted to buy a weddingress from Jovanidress on Dhgate. But read some bad reviews over here about DHgate. Anyone with good/bad experience from Jovanidress?
12/29/14
Answer
helenl34
A: I would not trust DH Gate. The trouble is they have many sellers under their umbrella and no control over them. When there is a problem you have to go through an elaborate process and file a claim and they are supposed to contact seller and get them to work it out with you. Most sellers are chinese and speak little english. I could not correspond with my seller, they kept sending back emails to my questions like "seller loves helpful hope ok"! I would not risk it even though prices are great.
4/18/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Hello I wanted to buy a wedding dress from Jovanidress on Dhgate. But read some bad reviews over here about DHgate. Anyone with good/bad experience from Jovanidress?
12/29/14
Answer
jackier24
A: For something this important do not buy from DHgate, even though its Jovani, if you are having issues DHGate will not help you they are worthless, they leave you to fend for yourself, go to the Jovani website and order directly.
4/27/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

23 Photos for DHgate