US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

freyal

DHgate's customer service as per my experience is very helpful and always available anytime, any day.. (in 115 reviews)

carlosv13

VERY FAST SHIPPING, AND IM SO SATISFIED WITH MY PURCHASE, I RECOMMEND THIS SELLER 10/10 GUARANTEE!!!! (in 444 reviews)

jennyv6

I was nervous to order my wedding dress from China, but we were able to communicate back and forth. (in 262 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

uncleb1
2/7/16

If you enjoy flushing your money down the toilet order from dhgate. I don't so I spent 2 months fighting to get mine back. Dh gate will try to keep it though, that's the only thing they do well. I think I won finally, but it was a major tug of war.

sylviab17
2/7/16

Do not do business with this company. I did not receive my product within the advertise date. This company took additional fees from my bank account. This company did not reply to my 5 emails that I sent. Products from China may be ok but not from this company. I have contacted the BBB and the Texas Attorney General. l requested a refund and as of today, l have not received my refund. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

maryd156
2/6/16

I ordered a dress from them for $70 US j got the dress and it's crap nothing like the picture then the sellers does not want to give a refund saying he paid the shipping which is a lie since I paid the shipping.

madelineb7
2/5/16

Yhey took my money and nevet sent my merchandise and they won't refund my money. Be ware of them
DONT ORDER FROM THEM UNLESS YOU WANT TO THROW YOUR MPNRY AWAY

sallyb43
2/4/16

Pathetic excuse for sewing. I can't sew but I would have done a better job than dhgate did. rip offs, absolute disgrace.

vpm1
2/4/16

I ordered one led bulb a month ago. One. No delivery. Just endless spam. Cancel my account! Total criminals. Hello interpol...

...requested my account be deleted. Told on chat that i must confirm i received purchase before they will delete account. I NEVER RECEIVED ITEM AFTER WAITING OVER A MONTH. ONE LED BULB! This site is Not Accountable At All. Im being held captive. Now i must cancel with Visa in hopes that they reverse charge due to Fraud.

erikt14
2/4/16

This online commercial website is TRULY FAKE people. I bought more than five times and always received fake items. One of the last experience with them, I can't tell. I finally get confirm that website is covering fake sellers in China. After paying for an item, seller will let me know he won't be able to get my order ready on time because of national holiday in china. Isn't my right to get my refund ?? The DHGATE Representative will replied saying that's not the Seller fault for not getting my order ready, but that I should coopered with the seller as seller wanted me to write on his seller profile something else than what I noticed as reason for the cancellation and refund. Briefly, they all want me to LIE if I want my refund. Isn't that a SHAME ??? Please, be very careful, don't be the next victim. STAY AWAY from DHGATE.COM Chinese stolen and lies.

jestone
2/2/16

You keep showing me adds dhgate.com for what I order! We're is it! I ordered it a month ago!

adviteeyau
2/2/16

Hi All,

I have order iphone 6s clone on dhgate (PO: 31707179) and my hell of experience started there.

1. Seller shipped the item by quoting wrong price (Actual price i paid was USD 171) seller has quoted USD 85 and has shipped the product through DHL without proper documentation to prove it as not a iphone but a clone.

2. Indian customs asked me to pay customs thinking it a iphone 6s and it was valuated at USD 550, we contacted seller many times to give proper documentation, all he replied was "any tax, customer should pay" finally i paid 170$ customs. here the total cost of a clone product went upto 340$.

3. Once i got the product it was found to be defective. it was not detecting the SIM in india. then when i contacted dhgate and seller they asked me to return it via india post quoting it as USD10 and as GIFT on top of the item.

4. Since india post does not ship the electronic items which has battery i had to contact seller again and then dhgate again, seller said me he wants it to be shipped as USD 10 and as gift item and only through india post which is not possible hence i contacted dhgate they said me to ship the product through available courier, once the product is reached china we will refund you amount. hence i shipped it through DTDC courrier by paying around 65$ again. now my total cost of product came to 405$.

5. The returned package has reached china and the seller was asked to pay customs from china customs. but seller has not paid customs there and has asked it to return back to me. In the mean while i have given all the evidence proof to DHgate on how seller is playing around by not accepting the package nor agreeing for refund. if the package gets returned to india we need to again pay 65$ to take back the package.

6. Dhgate customer service keeps saying they have submitted the report after report when even you contact them and then nothing goes for weeks together.

7. Dhgate is neither taking responsibility of replying to my mails sent to them with attachments not they are acting on the refund process.

8. Its seems like dhgate does not care about customer but only seller.

We are going through hell of exprience from Dhgate and the seller called as ibaby888. We are yet to get our refund.

i will suggest each and everyone to stay away from this seller and website for all the bad experience we have gone through and losing 100 of dollars in the process.

If at all Dhgate or anyone needs any evidence on any of the words i have typed here i am ready to produce it. you can reach out to me in that case.

Regards,
Adviteeya

Review Updated on 3rd Feb 2016:

Now the people can clearly see the response which dhgate has given below. I have clearly mentioned order number in my review. They have neither read the review nor took notice of order number. Instead they are just pretending to be nice to you by posting a standard reply asking for order number again. I am sure they will not take any prompt action and just kill time.

People who are reading this, the proof is in front of you. Stay away from this website and seller ibaby888 and save your precious money.

Tip for consumers: Do not ever buy anything from dhgate and ibaby888 seller, they will cheat you to the core and never respond to any of your problems once you make payment.

rayw38
2/1/16

At the same time I ordered a few items from DHgate this was the first time using them.items were paid for end of Dec2015. One item still has not shown up I had a contact seller the reply was please wait, contact DH gate Who has collect the money and sitting on the payment since then. They send off email to seller and tell you have to wait for them to reply within a certain time before they get involved they just run your circles I'm trying to get a refund on my money for an item I never received. One of the other items purchase don't fit the description and sized incorrectly but they won't amid it they want me to pay for shipping to send back and pay the shipping from the seller who sent it. So they want me to get hit paying for shipping on both ends for nothing in return. Stay away from them save your money

kyrat
1/31/16

I bought a prom dress on this site, and it was very falsely advertised. My dress was shipped in a plastic bag so a lot of damage had been done to it, and it was very cheaply made. I have been working on getting a refund for almost a week now and the customer service is pathetic. I have been sending emails back and forth just trying to get the shipping information. To make the refund more impossible, they give you deadlines to give them the information.
This is the worst service I have ever experienced, and the worst item I have ever received. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE.

davidg227
1/30/16

I ordered a pair of nike Hypervenom it said it would take 2 days to get to me it been a week and my dad fully paid and I just got a email saying to complete the order or it would be cancelled

carlas29
1/29/16

Would have given 4stars but I never recieved second pair of shoes and the keep emailing the tracking which when I check it says invalid. I never signed for my package they were just on the porch so I was hoping maybe they sent them separately. I'm not sure who they ship through but I think you should definitely have to sign for it. So I have now come to the conclusion they were probably stolen the pair I recieved were decent faux Jordan's but really would have liked to have seen the other pair my complaint is they should make you sign for your package I'm sure they're not sending another pair. FYI

paulaw28
1/29/16

I have not been getting assistance from this company, U highly suggest you do not purchase from here. I received a defective smartboard in August and their vendor "Kathystore" continued to drag me along saying they will send me a hew one until the time period ended. I contacted DHGate on the live chat, they looked at the account and 77 messages back and forth with Kathystore and they told me they would take care of it . That was many weeks ago and they are also not returning my emails now. I am out over $350 and my son had saved his own money to buy this and has been unable to use it. This has been going on since August!!!! Very upset with DHGate and Kathystore!!

sarahb192
1/29/16

Ordered a pair of basketball shoes for my daughter's school team. Sizing was off and when compared to a pair bought in U.S. they were a sorry imitation and incorrectly labeled. They were so cheap that they were already falling apart before they got out of the box (ripped laces, loose seams). Ordered a 1/2 size bigger than normal and it still came too small. Didn't realize these were knock-offs. Should have known better. Can't return unless I want to pay $60 for shipping!

Tip for consumers: Update. I love how they respond to say they will help me resolve this. They offered $15 credit and then said, "No more than $10 USD" and that after telling me I had to pay $25 for shipping to receive cheap knock offs and then $60 to return! $75 shoes worth less than $10 USD. Not helpful when shoes are incorrectly sized. I can pay $100 shipping? No thanks, but thanks for your help over the last THREE weeks of no resolving anything. Just repeatedly saying odd things over and over.

jackj71
1/28/16

Dhgate.com is a Chinese wholesale website. Dhgate is full of counterfeited products. Sellers may list what they want and list whatever quantity they want. Sellers can send you a totally different product and will eventually end up wining dhgate's crappy dispute centre.

Dhgate is slow to respond to emails. Dhgate is slow to respond to disputes. Dhgate doesn't not seem to care about any of their customers. They will make no effort to contact you or try to resolve your issues unless you use legal threats.

Save yourself months of headaches and unanswered emails. Stay away from dhgate.com. You can search the internet and find many many unsatisfied customers.

paulai3
1/27/16

I am looking at the reviews on your company.. I'm Nerious to order after reading the negative reviews. I was interested in wedding dresses and there's a few a like but don't have the extra money to get scammed.. Are the dresses the same as in the pictures? Or do they just post any picture and try to copy sew the dresses to match?

robw51
1/27/16

(SCAM) Tried to order shoes for my son and the website was telling me that my credit card info was incorrect and the order could not go through. Shortly after trying to order I got a call from my credit card telling me that they was trying to charge my card and I was able to put a stop to the transaction.

williamd88
1/27/16

purchased diagnostic scanner x431 diagun off OEMOBD on dhgate was advertised as lifetime updates free when i contacted seller he told me i would have to pay for updates scanner wasnt cheap £450

divyag5
1/26/16

Dhgate is a fraud company. The order is cancelled before shipping still they are not refunding me the shipping charge and that seller is naive that he sent it even after cancelling the product

chudierb
1/26/16

I ordered a wig that took quite a while to get to me and once I got it, I was VERY upset. It turned out to be nothing like the picture they displayed and it was really bad quality. It was pretty much straight hair that they curled with a curling iron and they have not given me a refund and also I cant get in touch with anyone from their customer service. Ugghhh!!! I am soo upset, I will never order from this site ever again.

ianm85
1/26/16

I ordered a pay of sunglasses, the Ray Ban Wayfarer, type, when they finally arrived they were not what I ordered, completely different,plus they look like they cost to produce,,,say..no more than $3,I payed $18, got in touch with DHgate via email, what a joke,.... was asked if I would accept a $1 refund, I said no way...send the glasses I wanted,

I was told by seller, they are no longer available, Then asked to accept $5 refund, once again my asnswer was no,I want a complete refund.Told by them they have a great consumer refund policy, Told to send the glasses back,I agreed,cost me $14, just got notice from them I will get a refund for the initial $18, the mail cost of $14 ,is on my dime it seems.But from what I have read ,from other complaints,I got off lucky.These sellers it seems, just send anything that they feel like, and we have no recourse.Our government should intervene and close these people down.Its a crime ,what they are up to.

markh204
1/24/16

Purchased 2 hovewrboards for Christmas for my kids. They were sold with " bags, remote controls and upgraded LG batteries. They came..no bags, no remotes and generic batteries. 2 days after Christmas 1 quit working. Of course the seller claimed to have a warranty but won't respond. I've dealt with dhgate people who fill me with empty promises and now are not even responding. They want my order number and I am going to give it to them but I guarantee nothing will get solved by putting that on here. If your going to spend hundreds of dollars for a product to last 2 days think twice about using these foreign thieves. They don't care, they have your money and now they are done. Unbelievably terrible business practices!

maliar1
1/23/16

I had to click order received and satisfactory to right a bad review on their site but the better no use that as an excuse not to send my product. Dhgate basically robbed me on my first purchase with them I asked for 7 of a product and then sent 6 , Also they won't get in contact with me. I'm calling my bank to file a report this. Wow ! My first purchase and you guys do this do me .

txch
1/23/16

I recently bought a pair of Nike roshe runs from dhgate. Not only did they take forever, but they did not look like the ones shown in the picture! I have emailed the seller several times now with no response. I want my money back or I'm taking this matter public. This is ridiculous, if they were selling fake shoes it would be better if they had not shown a photo of the real item! That's conning somebody.

chuksu
1/22/16

I bought a wrist watch on dec 12th 2015 the item got stalked on transit until now. I made official complain and was told to make enquiry at the local post office of the world. Very vague response suggesting that nothing was dispatched.

barbaras107
1/22/16

After the support I received from DHgate, I felt confident in ordering another hover board from the vendor who delivered the first time. The day after I placed my order, that vendor sent me a note saying they were afraid customs would hold the hover board, so they cancelled my order. Immediately, I received notice from DHgate (and the vendor, Waylongplus) that my money would be refunded, and it was. I have no problem with DHgate, they have been most helpful. I would order again from Waylongplus, as they have proven to be trustworthy.

adrianap6
1/22/16

Ordered a screen for my son's tablet in July got a broken one in sept and have had nothing but trouble since. I contact the seller who said he will send a new one and I said no and he will not refund me. Asked for help from the site and go nowhere as they said they cant refund. Under refunds it said you can get a refund if you get a broken item. I did and they say they can't refund. I send pictures of the broken screen and o asked where to send it to get my money back and it's getting no where. I have not had a reply from them since Dec and it said we can't refund so I sent a copy of they refund policy and have got no reply from them sick . Do not order from this site as it will scam you as well. I didn't order cause it was cheaper on this site, it was the only site that sold this right kind of screen. Also it said screen and I got a digitizer not a screen so it was the wrong thing as well. Scam scam scam save your money

susano30
1/20/16

I've ordered from dhgate for a year now allways recieved my parcels and never had a bit off trouble one parcel was lost and there replaced it with fast post I love this company. Metcalfe10

billieb24
1/20/16

I was double charged in September and have been trying to get it refunded for 4 months not with no one from customer service replying. It was $450 AUD so a lot of money. I will now be reporting them to my bank. I would not purchase through them.

lewiss28
1/20/16

Never received my product, tracking number doesn't work, customer service doesn't exist. Don't do it!

mariok13

Country of Shipping Destination: Miami Florida USA

Method of Shipment chosen by Buyer: DHL

Method of actual Shipment Chosen by Seller: HongKong Post

Name of Product: AntMiner Bitcoin Mining Machine

Website of Seller product: http://dg.dhgate.com/myaccount/order/orderdetail.do?act=editpost&rfxproductid=ff808081519a1b800151cb5b2a784a9e

INTRODUCTION

I purchased a Bitcoin Miner from a seller on the Dhgate.com Website on December 23rd 2015 for a total of $242.00. During the shipping process I selected and paid for DHL as the shipper and was told by the website that the delivery date will be by the end of December 2015.

Four days after payment was received by Dhgate.com I was given a tracking number RT308956682HK and told that my item would arrive as promised, however the date came and went I did not receive the item. I literally would look for every truck which came down my street hoping that I would receive my item.

I contacted the Dhgate.com by their chat room see Exhibit 1 to inquire about my package. I was then told that the item was shipped by HongKong post instead of DHL and that the item would arrive sometime between January 11th 2016 and January 28th 2016. I was furious but I had no choice as the item was already shipped by a different method chosen by me at the time of purchase.

With great reluctance I agreed to the new shipping date and method, soon after this I began to search the internet for the name of the Seller. I discovered that the company have had several client complaints on line by buyers worldwide. See Exhibit 2, I discovered buyers had alleged that the company have shipped empty packages, packages with bricks to a client in Australia and many other varied kinds of unfair treatment by the Defendants.

Further I ventured to check the tracking number using the website of the shipping carrier which Dhgare.com provided to me. I was in total shock to learn from the carriers website that the item was shipped a full 30 days before I actually ordered the item in question, the Defandants admitted see exhibit 2 that the tracking number was a fake and that I needed to file a dispute and make a “proposal” for settlement. I was dumbfounded, to learn that I had to make a proposal when in fact the Defendants committed a fraud on me by error or with deliberation, the Defendants have a duty to fact check the information before disclosing such erroneous information it was an advance payment. I quickly realised that I was not going to get a box of bricks for my money.

I then contacted the supplier of the item to get my money or the item. I was told that I needed to change my complaint from fake shipping tracking number to any other option to get a refund. This is the subject of this lawsuit.

THE PARTIES

The Plaintiff is a private Bitcoin and AltCoin mining consortium head off-iced in Miami Florida. The Defendants are a selling website and a BitCoin mining machine shop, situated in China.

VENUE

The venue is proper as the Plaintiff purchased the item with a credit card in Miami Florida on line.

purchased an Antminer bit coin mining machine for $242.00 on December 23rd, 2015 I chose the DHL shipping to arrive just after or during by the end of the year, the company gave me a fake tracking number of another item and shipped the item by HongKong post. The Tracking number indicates that the shipped item was shipped about 30 days before I ordered it, what a sham that is.
I want my item in the new condition or a refund, simple I reported the transaction to www.ic3.com this is a sham company, period. I have not received the item yet to this date. I want this item so badly. Now they are asking to change my reason for a refund from"fake tracking number" to "I do not want the item." then I get a refund.

These are the words of the shipper """hi,friend
sorry to bring you so much trouble,we had connect with translate company.and the machine had stoped in HK now.so,if you don't want it ,we will refund for you,but please change the refund reason.you can choose the reason "you don't want it"or "the product is still on the road".then we will agree your refund soon. thanks for your understanding.
B/R" so the item is in Hong Kong, there is a provision in the terms and agreement that I must pay for return shipping if I do not want the item, but I do want it or my money back, they gave me a fake tracking, so they can get paid from the escrow and I get part of my money back when they failed to give me the item and failed to send the item by DHL. No No No
Here is a link to my review on my blog http://mariokenny.me/2016/01/04/dhgate/

Sham company

yasminek2
1/14/16

I ordered something from Dhgate and it got shipped to the wrong address! i was furious! I tried contacting dhgate and they put me on hold for a couple hours!! I have put a dispute in but i have recieved no answer! I ordered my product a month ago! This was my first time ordering and have to say I am not impressed!

juanitat4
1/13/16

Order for Christmas in Oct 2015. 4 out of 4 LED spoiled within weeks of use before Christmas. 1 LED within 1 week, while the 2nd within 2 weeks and the rest less than 1 month of use. Seller agreed to replace only 1. Highlighted to DHgate customer service and they promised not once, but three times they will look into it.

They kept ask me to wait for replacement delayed it to 6-Jan then to 8Jan 2016. At the end of it, they said I received it and release payment to seller.

DH gate think I owned the seller's custom. The thing stuck at seller's custom and they said I received it and release payment to seller. Worst of all, they asked me to contact seller if any problem and basically no more update from them.

Felt really cheated and the quality of not one seller but most sellers drop to lousy. All LED spoiled within 1 month.

Tip for consumers: Pay peanut, get monkey. The worst is pay them and get nothing. Waste time because no one helped.

toms198
1/13/16

got a email from re seller that said the was not going to send the goods and tuck my money when i tried to get in contact DHgate the say the can;t do any thing.

Here is the re sellers name and details:
zhilianghuang
first name : Zhi Wei
last name : Zeng
add : shenzhen city ,china
zip code : 518100

Please be aware

alanb80
1/11/16

I ordered a Fitbit from one of their providers for my wife this past Christmas. She was excited to receive it. However, after following the instructions to activate the device, it did not work. I contacted dhgate to obtain a replacement or refund, followed their procedure and was denied. Now I am out the money and have a Fitbit that doesn't work. Don't buy from these people. You're stuck with what you get...working or not!

eurekat
1/9/16

I ordered my wedding dress November 12, 2015 and haven't received it yet. I emailed them, and was told it was lost with the courier, but they resent it so give them 7 days. It's been 13 days still no dress. My wedding is a couple of weeks away. It is now January 6th, 2016 and I'm disgusted.

lindseyr29
1/7/16

I have to say that I hate this company.
I purchased a laptop on December 15 with a promised delivery by the 23. I received a sent email with tracking on December 18. I thought all was good. It wasnt. On December 23 I contacted the seller asking where my package was. She immediately sent me a " change' in tracking number and told me to be patient.
She lied! She sent me a fake tracking number! It's January 4th and I still don't have my money back. They have a horrible system that has you communicate with these sellers that don't get back to you and don't make any sense when they do. I had to "escalate" my problem to DHGate where you have to submit "evidence" that the seller screwed you. After weeks of frustrating emails, they credited me 88 cents. Not $88.89.
Do not buy anything from this company. Go to a local store and spend a little more.

tylerh48
1/6/16

I kept seeing ads on different sites that they were selling yeezys so i decided to take a look and the most important parts of the shoes which displays the logos they never showed in the photos and i dont trust the reviews because nonone could simply answer my question if they were real or fake

destinyb5
1/3/16

I brought three dress all in different sizes and receive them all in the same size (they looked nothing like the picture they looked horrible aND smelled so bad )we had to go and buy new dresses for the wedding we were in. And i wrote to complain and was suppose to be refunded 297.30 and it's been 7 months and still haven't re anything I wrote the seller they haven't responded, I messaged customers service and they stopped responding. This is the kind of business they run I call the customer service and I'm holding for over 2 hours and when I finally get a hold of some one I hear feeling laughing and talking in the back round. (How many people answer the phones. ) and I'll that time I'm in the phone waiting to finally talk to some one. For them to say they have to wait to hear back from the seller if it's okay to refund me the money. When iv call three time about this and ever time they say they haven't heard from the seller so they can't do anything about it and it not like I call every night it's like a week apart. This is Ridiculous I will never oder from here again. You can't seem to get a hold of anyone to help you. And the higher up people don't do anything either!!!! (I have still yet to receive my refund.I called back in June for and it's now January!!!!)

jamess344
1/2/16

I ordered a birthday gift from DH Gate, and they almost literally sent it "on the slow boat from China." I ordered it over Thanksgiving, and it didn't arrive until three weeks later, after I returned from the birthday trip, and after I had to buy a replacement gift at much greater expense to me. I explained the problem to them in the days leading up to my departure, but they couldn't do anything about it. They had already sent it by something called "e-packet." They did not tell me that the item was not in stock until a week after I ordered it, and that they were sending it through e-packet. Then when I tried to return it, they said something about there being big taxes in China, and asked me to sell it myself. I've disputed the charge with my credit card company and plan to fight them tooth and nail on this.

alexl88
1/1/16

I originally posted a scathing review. It turns out my wife made a mistake using her Facebook account when ordering (so we didn't get a confirmation email, no tracking number and couldn't find the order number on the dhgate website. My account was debited though).
I contacted the customer service which managed to find the order made using the Facebook account (using the banking details/transaction I provided) , gave us the reference number, the tracking number and the shipping date.
I had 0 expectations of a positive outcome and it looks like my product will be reaching my place in a couple of daysm

bb113
12/31/15

Ordered a scooter last Nov. 9, arrived last Dec. 22. It does not match the picture in the seller's ad. I could buy this kind for less $250 in downtown LA. The seller insists on charging my credit card $285.00 for a crappy model that I checked as the kind that goes up in flames while charging. The seller insists that their picture in their site is wrong and I bought the right one. Sounds like a rip off to me. Not to mention the length of time I have to wait for it and blamed it on FedEx for losing it during shipping, but the tracking number shows its a UPS since the time they showed it on their updates until the time I got it.

hariharandhandapanik
12/19/15

Im Karthikeyan from Indian Country, I have ordered a oil under order no 1581066099
I have ordered this oil on 10/10/15, still to date I didn't get the product. When I tracked its still in on the way, date of delivery from seller was 10/12/15.... two months exceeded..... Now yesterday I opened a dispute to receive full money..... I need this to be resolved,,, I trust DH gate..... Seller was offline, he didn't respond to my queries

danaa14
12/18/15

i ordered three dresses for an up coming event and all three dresses were not at all as described and looked nothing like the pictures. the sizes were way off they were all too small. the seller was just pulling designs out of nowhere and making dresses that he liked with colors he liked. when i asked for a refund he would only refund 60 dollars out of 600 dollars i talked to customer service they were no help im still waiting on my full refund and the seller will not give me back my money nor remake my dresses.

brittanyf14
12/17/15

I order a hoverboard for my daughters party on dec 12th 2015 the seller said I'll have it within 3-5 days well it's been well over that her party is this week there phone number to the site is bogus I sat on the phone listening to elevator music for three hours no answer seller won't reply to my messages dhgate to me to dispute the transaction and that its up to the seller to refund me my money

johnathonh5
12/17/15

I have been doing business with DHGate for many years and they have never let me down. Their products are top notch and they have always delivered on time. I cannot say for sure as to why everyone is complaining, but I do know from my own personal experiences that this company provides the best products and the greatest prices. Stop your complaining and be grateful that there is a company like DHGate that can get you these products WAY cheaper than what you would be paying in a retail store. Thank you DHGate for your business and I look forward to doing more business with you.

josephl68
12/16/15

Ordered a Hoverboard from Shop4Fun and never received it. DHgate customer service was no help neither was the seller so yeah 300+ gone lmao

brittanyh16
12/14/15

Quick story:

1.) Purchased bridesmaid dress for $90.00.
2.) Came cheaply made and smaller than ordered
3.) Returned Item back to shipper (China)
4.) NEVER received refund
5.) Customer Service is only online... Spoke with 8 different people who all gave me the run around.
6.) One year later... STILL NO REFUND

ginam38
12/13/15

I ordered a hoverboard about 4 weeks ago and it says it's shipped and completed but it's not here and when I try to track it by the number they gave me on dhl it says the item is not found

114 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
19 hours ago
Answer
sarahb192
A: Yes, fake. It has been verified by two shoe stores. Tags aren't right and coloring and patterns. But if you don't mind that, they are cheaper priced.
18 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
1 day ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

37 Photos for DHgate