US Government's NSF

Tel: 86-10-82257676

1,429 Reviews for DHgate

Review Highlights

joshb11

Probably depends on the seller and the type of good.

nicom1

Seller promised 10day to shipping with 3-5 day fast shipping (extra cost).

robing3

I ordered a wedding dress from them, and never recieved it.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

dk31
9/19/14

This website is a SCAM!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!! I was supposed to receive a box with 2 pairs of shoes, I never received it, the tracking number says it has been delivered, but it also states it was a LETTER, not a box. So they sent an empty envelope and sent it to the wrong address intentionally.

briand40
9/17/14

DO NOT SHOP HERE .It really doesn't get any worse than this place . Ordered 10 spot lights for my store , received a fake tracking number , when i complained the seller sent me an empty envelope. 3 months later still no refund €200 down the drain.Contacted DHgate so many times and just been giving the Run around. If you want to get back at this company google "dhgate" and click on there yellow Add as they get charged every time you click on it .

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE, BE WARNED

nicolab7
9/16/14

This business seems to be run by liars. I ordered three bridesmaids dresses in good faith. After they took so long to arrive I had no choice but to keep them due to my wedding day fast approaching. The standard of the fit was disgusting, just put together any how even though they were made to fit.
Please do not ever by from this site. I am currently investigating this with trading standards.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from these liars. They just want your money. The quality is disgusting. After frequent emails they keep lying to me and going back on their word. I had to spend £200 on alterations due to the extremely poor quality of the dresses they provided.

jasmined5
9/15/14

These people are LIARS! Ive been waiting over 2 weeks for bridesmaid dresses, they gave me a invalid tracking number and now they are ignoring my email s and you cant call them! They have ruined my wedding plans and DHL the company they ship through are NO help they told me they would contact the seller,NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN!! Use this site only if you want to get SCAMMED, IM very dissapointed with the service!

Tip for consumers: DONT!STAY AWAY

danielr51
9/5/14

DH GATE SCAM ME.. I ordered a tablet $188.05, The seller sent me a faulty tablet, i returned it and never received it back, I've been waiting almost 3 months now. The seller said she sent it and gave me a false tracking number that show info in Russia when i'm in USA. DH Gate wont help me because the order is closed. I have everything documented too. I asked for a refund she the seller stop responding to me. By far the worst experience I've had ordering online. ITS NOT WORTH IT! PLEASE Help!

dp28
9/2/14

The package has arrived all beaten up and damaged. The tool didn't work as expected, so I opened it and realized that it was a non-working imitation! I complained to seller, he denied all charges. I have opened dispute with DHGate and submitted PDF with detailed fake proof. They requested to ship the item back to China. The return shipping will cost almost $200. DHGate has offered an in-store credit, but I'm not satisfied with this resolution as I am not willing to shop at DHGate again after such a dreadful experience. Stay away from DHGate!

Tip for consumers: Beware! The site's document upload feature only works with IE. No go with FireFox/Chrome. Customer support is slow and reluctant to respond. If you like me will get in trouble and need to return be ready for steep shipping charges back to China. The site's policy is that you have to ship goods back, then they *may* issue an in-store credit for return shipping, so you remain locked in to DHGate.

monthera
9/2/14

Very bad products. .it's a jokes waste of money and time ..they ropes people by showing totally different picture to what they sale..Please don't waste your money it's ..sshtty. .and F..king experience. .I just waste $129

Tip for consumers: Trust ME DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. . $129 for a doll it's stupidly I ordered From them..

almam12
9/1/14

i have a really bad experience with the servie because i got charged twice and i've been trying to get my money back and they have said they have given my money back but i haven't. I've been checking my account and they havent sent anything.I'm very disappointed with the service.

aishaa2
8/25/14

I've bought a children toy watch from them for my son's birthday. It has been 4 month's now and I still have not received my goods that I've paid for. I've emailed them 50 times and I never got a reply!! And not only did they closed my dispute they don't have a phone number you can contact them from. It was my first time ordering anything from their website and it will be the last time too! They are the worst online company to order anything from. All they want is your money and you won't get what you paid for!!!

Tip for consumers: I Do Not Recommend anyone to buy anything from Dhgate!! I truly beliethis site is set up to SCAM us and pocket our money!!!! They are FRUAD!! STAY AWAY FROM DHGATE!!!

stellae2
8/24/14

my experience was okey the order is very easy i like it thank you.

danielah3
8/21/14

Worse online website EVER!! we had a problem with a seller who sent the wrong product and I contacted DH Gates to intermediate in the dispute ( as the seller didn't even replied my messages). They did not do anything !!!
There is no phone number to call, they are no replying my emails, so I ended up with a product that I didn't wanted with a poor quality by the way and is nothing I can do.
No Professional at all!!

andrewl43
8/21/14

Received a product not even close to what I ordered. DHGate is unhelpful, as is the seller. So far I'm out the money and disputing the transaction with my credit card outfit.

lilianm15
8/20/14

OMG Worst company ever. Do not let their website fool u. They are horrible.The pics they use to promo the merchandise is not what they are selling. When u received the item is cheap, bad quality, fake imitation of what u thought u purchased. They lie about their customer protection. That is a big lie. They Will not replace, refund, credit or do anything for u. I saw the horrible reviews & yet i purchased because was something my friend really want. Did not know that my friend purchased something for me as surprise. 2 totally different items 1 big scam. We follow step by step their requirement to get a refund the same day we received the merchandise. We have being trying since. We finally had to file a dispute with the credit card. We intended to return the items but they send it without return label & the shipping charges are so expensive, went over $175 because is China, USP was the cheapest for $90. They refuses to send u the return label & because u can not return it unless u pay the shipping super charges yourself then u can not dispute the charge with your credit card either because you still have in your possession the fake, useless, bad quality items. 2 separate cases, 2 horrible experiences. One more thing... They did not put an invoice number on the invoice. It this a scam or what.

Tip for consumers: Don't let the website fool you. The pictures of the items are taken from another website. I guess because is not the same you receive. Also, don't mind the customer protection is a lie.

caroll23
8/16/14

My experience was excellent. The sales reps though they sometimes delayed helped me out well.

pacogg
8/16/14

Todo correcto, en tiempo estimado y bien

gabriels33

excellent

jeremym35

Good. Efficient service

ericl45
8/15/14

Service has been good so far

shawnt14
8/15/14

The part was sub par was broken when i got it and wasnt able to get s reply from support

andread26
8/14/14

I purchased 3 items from dhgate. the transaction went smoothly. one item was great, one was good but not item that was in the picture. it was one similar but not the same. I would have not ordered that one. One did not work at all.Second purchase, they lost my payment. I was asked over & over to supply the order number which they said did not exist even tho i was getting computer generated reminders to pay it before the computer auto cancelled it. i was told i would get an answer in 2 days. it has now been 4. NOTHING. just that we will cont to let the finance department know. I was not allowed to have an email or phone number I could call direct. Is this bait and switch? these were reg items, not fancy purses, iphones etc. Nothing trademarked at all.
I cant recommend unless they fix the problem on their end. I would be very scared to send ANY MONEY ever again.

Tip for consumers: I wouldn't unless you want to be embroiled in proving you sent the money (quite easy to prove) and some merchants wont take back if the product is a dud. Shipping was perfect tho. Its been 9 days now. Nothing. No money no end in sight. Other than we will cont to let finance dept know.

ceciliah1
8/14/14

Dhgate says you are safe to shop from them. YOU ARE NOT! They will not take any responsibility for their sellers. They direct you to seller to solve problems and do not help at all. Ordered a dress, wich i never got. The trackingnumber was invalid and seller claims that DHL lost the parcel!!!? I was forced to remove the negative feedback on the seller in order to get my refund. After i removed it they just stopped answering my mails.
I WILL NEVER SHOP FROM DHGATE AGAIN!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't do it!!!!
Shop from aliexpress instead!

jaderc
8/14/14

I did not like. The payment was deducted from my credit card, but, have not received any of the products. There is an email stating that the DH would be the reversal, which did not occur.

bobw54
8/14/14

I was expecting the wait for the product I ordered, but I received close to the right light. I ordered a yellow and white flashing light and received a white and white flashing light. I ride with the Patriot Guard and find that the yellow and white helps keeping visible while escorting a funeral procession. My old yellow and white light worked fine for five tears and is legal in all states. White and white are not legal in some states and I travel a lot all over the country. What can be done about this?

marianneb5
8/14/14

I was so impressed when my dress arrived. I needed it for a very important event, and this dress was amazing. I only needed the straps altered which is normal for most formal dresses. It was absolutely beautiful on and looked exactly like the picture. I will definitely recommend this to my friends, and use this site in the future.

neilw22
8/14/14

Went well, arrived within time stated will definitely buy again.

stephanied10
8/14/14

GIANT SCAMMM. I purchased a $$250 mascot costume in May which I have yet to receive. Won't respond to my emails for a refund

meriyns
8/13/14

I received am rolling rack that did not have all the parts requested another one none received as of this date
please advise

peterh76
8/13/14

all went smoothly, parts arrived afte rpaying import duty. only problem was the transfer colour on the parts wasn't the same as my bike I asked for red and black and the ones that came were more orangy colour than red. would be great if you could send red transfers so I could just change the transfers instead of the parts .many thanks . them if possible

wolfgangs
8/12/14

For reasons I won't get into here, I had my shipment delivered at another address. They were delivered in a timely manner, but I was not able to get them until just now. The items I ordered though, were very good quality and I would highly recommend them. The items run small, but they fit my wife (who is a petite size small) perfectly.

darrelle4
8/12/14

Wrong size wrong style which I have already messaged you twice and I have not heard a word of response from you. Good to see you have after sales service NOT.

caris13
8/12/14

I am so disappointed in the quality of the dress I ordered from dhgate the dress has so many flaws. One star is even too much. I would definitely never recommend thiswWeb to anyone ever.

marynw
8/12/14

Excellent. Product I needed. Prompt shipping.

robertr86
8/12/14

STAY AWAY--these are crooks. I have ordered twice and not gotten what I ordered, and received something substantially less, half the value. DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR HYPE about resolution--they are Chinese and are protecting their buddies. This is not a US site but a Chinese site. Not that they have taken everything but now they have to steakl it too. After a dozen emails, I still get no help. KEEP YOUR MONEY AND STAY AWAY.
Robert Richie

dionisiosk

I buy several things and I'm very satisfied with DHgate

vals10
8/12/14

very interesting shiping experience. shipper gave then withdrew tracking number but one quick call to DHgate found my package in route. Product has been great. Just today recommended both phablet and DHgate to a 3rd person, a phone store employee no less!

carolf13
8/12/14

I was very pleased with the service received. Communication was very good, if the factory had any questions they called me or left a message. I received the package exactly on time (time stipulated that I would have received it)
Dress was beautiful, perfect fit and was the talk of the wending.
This is not the first time I order from DHgate and I was also very pleased with the dress I ordered last year which was also for a wedding.

zdravkom
8/12/14

Excellent very fast and friendly

nichlasw
8/11/14

I still have not received my order! I ordered a portable charger June 26th it is now August 8th and I still have not received it its been almost two months now!

royn11
8/11/14

No complaint, product arrived much earlier than expected. Condition of product excellent.

taylort10
8/11/14

The dress is lovley however we did request the back ties not a zipper, also it is big so we are having it altered. However great dress for the price will defiently purchase again from you in the future.

michaelk64
8/11/14

Product was as described, and was at a great price! Shipping took a while, but it was expected, overall good experience.

wenches
8/11/14

Excellent product!! Delivery at estimated time. Would definitely shop at DHgate again

durgeshs
8/10/14

You are just running scam out there. I ordered the phone. It wasn't working here in India. I returned the item. Still I didn't get my money. Your seller is big time MOTHER $#*!ER. He has received the item but he is not responding my msz. You stupid DHGate people can't check the conversation with me and seller on the website. Where he has already admitted that "Yes He has received the phone and it's working fine." Order # 1460810692. I will $#*! wang hua's mother if I won't get my money back.

marthac28
8/9/14

Very bad experience!! Item I did purchase was completely different from the item described online. this is an insult to a consumer. In addition, when I returned item I had to pay $47 US dollars!! I won't ever order from this site again!!
Order#1461380684

brianr53
8/9/14

I saw a 'camera review' on the 'net, looked on DHgate to see if they had it, and they did. Since I had dealt with them ( DHgate ) before without problems, I ordered through them.
I was satisfied with the camera, and the price of product 201406.

anar14
8/9/14

I love my dress not only that but it was different and unique!!! I really like that they would answer my emails very quickly I'm definitely ordering again I truly love the attention they had with me.... Thank you.

dominiquel7
8/9/14

I am very disappointed. I've bought and paid 4 products in 26 may and since yet I haven't received anything. Im very furious.
Here are the tracking numbers and the code names of the articles that i've bought:

linadong2008 ; Tracking Number:RC925922053CN

dealcity ;Tracking Number RE956394042SE THAT SAYS: CANT TRACK IT Updates tracking information may be delayed due to issues at the logistics company.

qiunqiuntriding ; Tracking Number RC390050227CN

crickxie ; Tracking Number RC322027431CN

HOPE YOU DO SOMETHING!!! IF NOT, I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Dominique Lenz

laurav9
8/9/14

I found this page looking for china's products by google and I'm so glad since that. I've already bought 2 products, one I have at home and the other is coming.
I recomended this page to a lot of friends of mine in my country.
It's a good page, and you can find everything you imagine.

Congrats

afsind
8/9/14

Item was completely different than described , I agree for half return to not spend more time with dealer. It was bad experience and I will not use and suggest someone DHgate anymore.

howsengl
8/9/14

1) sellers did not ship item as indicated in the website. According to the system, item was shipped on 6 July 2014. On 18 July 2014, I contacted the seller who only then that my item was out of stock and could only ship two days later. Finally my item was shipped on 24-July-2014.

The seller should have told me earlier that my item has not been shipped earlier.

I have only received my item on 6-August 2014.

Best Online Clothing Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber