US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

DHgate reviews

879 Reviews for DHgate

Review Highlights

Probably depends on the seller and the type of good.

Seller promised 10day to shipping with 3-5 day fast shipping (extra cost).

I ordered a wedding dress from them, and never recieved it.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

7/31/14

Would NOT use DHGATE ever again. The purchase that I have made did not match the description at all! The name on the jersey was spelled wrong. I have ask for my money back on the jerseys and only got a partial refund which til this day I have not gotten back!

7/31/14

DHgate is a great website! Easy to find items, order processing takes just minutes, shipping updates are timely and convenient......a satisfying experience all the way around! THIS is the way to shop at home!

7/31/14

Not very happy with the quality of the products. Some of the neckpieces were damaged. Overall not satisfied compared with other dealers. Also too much time is taken.

7/31/14

Easy, fast and fun to share with friends. - All good!- and quick delivery, too.

7/31/14

commodity good, took considerable wait

7/31/14

Very pleased with the Samsung Galaxy S5. I received the parcel as promised,, 15 days after placing my order. Very good timing.

7/31/14

the product was as discribed , and the service was excellent . i am very happy with my bag

7/31/14

It has not been to previous standards

7/31/14

Never had anny problem, no argueing, always on time delivery, top manufacturers.

7/31/14

excelent service I found delivery slow
Stuart

7/31/14

You advertise 7-12 days on most of your sellers. It really takes 30+ days. This s misleading. It gives the customer a false delivery date. This has made me not order from your website. If you had true days to delivery, I would order more. I don't like to be lied to about delivery.

excellent!

7/31/14

Even though I never received my package from the seller, DHgate released the $60+ payment to the seller and told me to just try and "deal with it myself" without even providing me with the information I'd need to file a shipping claim through USPS. Horrible customer service, and I won't be doing business again.

7/31/14

Item took a little while, but communications were excellent and so I knew when my item would arrive.

7/31/14

I really love your company. From the stylish products to the way buying and shipping is handled, it's all been an excellent experience for me.

7/31/14

Horrible experience from start to finish. Seller lied and sold me a fake phone. I was able to prove that it was a fake phone and was asked by DHGate to return the phone to the seller to get a full refund. I shipped the phone back a couple of weeks ago and have still not heard anything. I have no phone and no refund.

I was promised a refund from DHGate for the return shipping and a full refund for the phone. I do not expect to receive anything at this point. Next step will have to be to contact VISA, give them proof of fraudulent activity and get them to do a chargeback.

If DHGate decides to enforce their "buyer protection" and actually help their buyers instead of their scamming sellers I would be very happy and able to leave a more positive review-

7/31/14

Great Portal, 100% satisfaction. The time to receive my product (one month aproximately) to my country (Chile) is the unique bad thing.

Everything was perfect!!!

7/31/14

DHGate is fantastic! Thousands of products at low prices.

7/31/14

Comparing to other sourcing sites DHGate has customer service, which makes DHGate my preferable source. I would love to see larger variety of products and product reviews on DHGate and I hope that will be improved.

VERY GOOD!

7/31/14

Did not get any email showing the refund went through for the item
That got cancelled!
I feel the users (sellers) need to be held accountable for selling something
They are not following through with!

Best

I have one time ordered and paid too much money I never seen again.

Now recently I have 2 t-shirts ordered by the Belgian football team and I have the US receive t-shirts so will order anything more

Best Regards

7/31/14

the experience was perfect I like the guitar. It came to me in the USA within two weeks.

Very good and fast

7/31/14

Shipping took a LONG TIME - item arrived, but too late for the party - had to scramble around looking for substitutes the couple days before. When Item didn't arrive in the specified shipping time, tried to have order cancelled, but seller refused my request to cancel the order and get a refund. So now I have 20 pairs of fairy wings, wands and crowns in my closet.
Also, there is no was to contact the seller except through DH Gate - as their site is in Chinese and the phone number is an overseas number. Tracking on package was useless- could never tell where it was in the shipping process.

7/31/14

It was the first time I had used it and I still haven't received my goods. I also found the search function hard to use and cumbersome.

7/31/14

all is good except shipment was slow

7/31/14

thank you , you are loyal .

7/31/14

Overall easy to use site

7/31/14

Terrible. Would never recommend you to anyone! I disputed my purchase because it was not the item advertised in sellers photo and provided evidence 3 different times with no response and then my payment was issued to seller stating that I was satisfied with my purchase which couldn't be further from truth!

7/31/14

Not good at all. Damaged goods received and it's like banging my head against a brick wall to try to sort it. Don't think I'll be using this site again and defo will be telling people about my bad experience with this site.

7/31/14

Easy purchase - the product was of good quality. Tracking info can take a while to show up on the China Post site.

7/31/14

I have made several purchases and orders and the attention and service are excellent so far, Thanks

7/31/14

Had a problem with the seller and opened a dispute. But dhgate.com did nothing to resolve the problem, other than sending me a couple emails. So, i had to keep the product that i didn't want and wasted a lot of money. Never buying from dhgate.com again.

7/31/14

The item was well made, but much too small to fit an ankle as advertised. This would be better suited for a wrist.

Great service

7/31/14

I was extremely impressed with the quality of my fairings for my Honda CBR 1000 and plan on ordering another set her shortly to keep on hand. The price was great and work good---had one little imperfection---but at the price I can live with that. Turn around time was also good, after my payment was received my shipment was received at my home within exactly 21 days.

5 plus stars on this order #201406

wery good

7/31/14

I know that problems sometimes affect shipping times. I have been waiting on my first order for about 2 months. I have received my second order before I have my first!!!...I know this is a seller issue and DHgate did notify me of the delay.

7/31/14

DHGate was easy to work with, and I readily found what I was looking for. However, the product delivered did not meet my expectation, so I would have liked DHGate to be more discerning with their manufacturer's and product sellers.

7/31/14

Was very disappointed in the dresses I ordered. They were extremely poor quality and smelled of formaltatye. I wanted to return them and could not get the procedure for doing so, so I will need to cancel the orders on my credit card to avoid the charges.

7/31/14

I will never buy from this site again. The dress does not fit and sits like a bag on me, even after paying for custom sizing. I asked for a refund and got given the run around and told I would be given $20 back. What a joke. I am going to tell everyone I know not to buy from this site. Customer service is appalling. I would encourage anyone to buy locally rather than this sham of a company with poor dress making skills. You think it is cheaper than butting in your own country until you get a dress you can't even wear. Never again! Very angry!

7/31/14

never got shipped, he cancelled order

7/31/14

I ordered my wedding dress back in June. It's the end of August. It should've been shipped out already, but it is just starting to get made. All the measurements weren't asked for up front, and therefore I never saw the message until recently. I hope that it arrives by mid/end of August. Also, the seller wants me to purchase an additional piece to the dress. That seems unfair. I hope the dress is as advertised.

7/31/14

I m very satisfied with the quality nd price.. Everything was beyond my expectation.

7/31/14

so far all is well, but I still have not received the products I bought.

Correspondence was great
Even though it was my first time I didn't realise I'd get msgs inside your website to check! Don't know (can't remember back now) if something did say I had msgs, don't think so, I just believed once order was through it would be on its way. So if something could notify that there are msgs from the creator that would help.
Once I did realise & corresponded I was just so touched by the ability to make to my measurements, really felt personal & the dress still arrived in time (even though I thought I didn't deserve it too having not realised the msgs)
& I am ever so thankful
I had such a great night in my dress
I couldn't believe the make, the detail, it was stunning I am so grateful!
Definately would do this all again!
Thank you for your beautiful work :o)xoxoxo

7/31/14

the experience has been positive so far

7/31/14

Really pleased with my phone and happy with delivery

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber