US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

monas8

All transactions are easy and customer service is helpful. (in 12 reviews)

ericd38

An occasional or part time seller may not be as responsive. (in 61 reviews)

colleenr4

We are power sellers on ebay, moved our 3000 items over to Bonanza last week. (in 38 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

adamk55
1/26/15

Bonanza is a very useful website thankfully there is an ebay alternative ebay DOES not support small business they forgot who put them where they are good thing bonanza put them in there place from savegasbooks . Com

Tip for consumers: Bonanza Mark always responds personally to any and all issues

rebeccaa18
1/26/15

Wish I had seen all these reviews prior to purchasing from this site. What a ripoff! I ordered a baby gate from Bonanza, and after three weeks, I had not received it and could not get a response from the seller. I filed a claim in their joke of an Order Resolution Center, but two weeks later, I have not heard back from them either. I just sent their "customer support team" another complaint, but I highly doubt I'll get anything back. I'm working with PayPal to get a refund, so we'll see. In the meantime, I also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Hopefully everyone else that has experienced these issues is doing the same thing so that this scam of a website will get shut down.

michaele41
1/21/15

I thought I would save money using this site, but what a mistake. The seller never existed, no reply after accepting funds, or reply to Paypal refund. I received a refund from Paypal, but recommend not having to go through the hassle. Major FRAUD site.

Tip for consumers: Please avoid, unless you enjoy donating money.

trinityg
1/20/15

This site is terrible. Do not attempt to buy any thing from them. I'm sorry that I did not see
these reviews before I attempted to purchase a Weber One Touch Gold Grill for $165.00. I've had a case open for a month now and I have heard NOTHING from Bonanza except for a request for a review of the product. Their review request has an attached "understanding" that I am not to review the site nor the transaction process. < THAT, in itself, SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING!

Tip for consumers: I haven't heard from Bonanza. I haven't heard from the "seller."

They are a major rip off.

ashleyf22
1/15/15

Scammer paradise. Went here for a windows key & did not receive it. I messaged a few other 'sellers' and after 2 wks they haven't even replied. I went straight to paypal to try to get my money back. I doubt I will but I'm not going through Bonanza's CS that's for sure. Only shop here if you wish to get scammed like the rest of us.

kristis9
1/14/15

I wish I had researched this site more before buying something off of it. They used a fraudulent seller. Then when I made a claim regarding non-receipt of the item I purchased, they did nothing except to say I should file a claim elsewhere. No return of money.

sb107
1/13/15

First things first. I AM NOT a fan of eBay. During my 9 year association with them I grossed approximately $200,000. That was about 6300 diverse items. During this time about 4300 customers left me feedback. Of this number 99.4% was positive. My gripe with eBay is, was and always will be that they felt the need to micro analyze and score my business. And even though my items were photographed and accurately described, as to size, color, material, markings, origin, condition, and age, and they were shipped within one business day, and at the exact cost stated in the listing, eBay was able to (based upon their algorithm) permanently and for all time BAN me from selling on their site without notice. And my recourse ? Several long phone calls to the Philippine Islands where their customer service team took my calls, only to tell me " ...I'm SOh-ree, dare eez nu-theen dat con be dun ..."

So far, I like Bonanza's approach better, except for one thing. I have sold on Bonanza for 15 months now ... and I have sold a total for 13 items, for $326.00

And now, you know, the rest of the story ...

Tip for consumers: DIVERSIFY

davidp113
1/12/15

Mark , bill and their team are a bunch of croops, dishonestly people . They will charge you credit card , your PayPal account and will open cases Saying your customer didn't receive their item . They will come up and make up any excuse not to refund your seller fees . They will charge your credit card when there is not need and won't tell you anything .

They will suspend your selle account for nothing , not emails as to why , no warming , not second change .

I thought they were honest but Will Harding and mark are two clowns ,robbers .

Do not move your stuff from ebay to This selling venue . It takes weeks to resolve an issue since their stuff Is so slow . No support at all .

You get no sales and instead they will charge a lot for nothing !

timg32
1/10/15

Had a problem with an order - Bonanza is useless for help. If the vendor blows you off Bonanza has no system to help you. My problem was ordered two different goji berries and got two identical packages - vendor says they are different and that was that.

Tip for consumers: Tip for others who might use this site - DON'T.

axelr7
1/9/15

If I could give it a Zero I would. Never received my item, no response from the seller or the website. This is a total scam. Stay away from here. Will never use again!! FRAUD!!

Tip for consumers: Stay away!! Not legitimate!!

jeffk41
1/5/15

DO NOT USE THIS SITE! Absolutely ridiculous. I ordered something, it never came. When I logged a complaint with both Bonanza and the individual seller I got nothing but cold shoulder, inattention to my needs, and very poor customer service

Tip for consumers: Don't use it

michelleb79
12/24/14

If I had the option I would choose no stars. This site is the worst. I was ripped off by 3 different "booths"/people. I cringe at the thought that they have my information, as I believe this is the only reason this site exists. I ordered from 5 people and only received items from 2. I am out over a hundred bucks. THIS IS A SCAM!!! STAY AWAY!!!

ericd38
12/7/14

I sell on Bonanza, other sites, as well as our own website. Bonanza has been a good venue, and business has been picking up. They have increased their business by 128% from 2013! It's been a couple of years with them, easy venue to work with. As with any website, see if the store you're buying from is professional, see how many transactions there are, and check on feedback. If you want professional service, look for sellers that have a good professional web presence, and understands what customer service entails. An occasional or part time seller may not be as responsive. If they offer Paypal or Amazon as a payment option, you do have protection. Same thing if you are using a credit card. Use their services if you need to, when the seller doesn't respond.

Be aware though, that sometimes merchandize can get lost or damaged in transit, or the seller may have a temporary glitch in his supply chain. Talk it over, chill...Not everyone is trying to scam you, most sellers are trying to grow a business, not take your $50 and run. I am surprised to read the rants here from buyers, because of the protections out there for them, they shouldn't be out any money at all. Learn the rules of the road, don't send cash or money orders, use instruments that offer you protection, and jump in.

dennish33
11/25/14

I love the Bonanza site even though sales are not as good as on ebay. I did notice and increase in Bonanza traffic once I started adding to my description that this article can be purchased for a lot less on my Bonanza site and then I would give my Bonanza id.

Tip for consumers: If you are selling on ebay just add to your description that the item is available on Bonanza for a lesser price and put in your bonanza id. It will definitely increase hits to your Bonanza selling site

honeynearthj
11/20/14

Gosh very stupid and unprofessional site just missed one payment of $3 I Mean $3 and they just blocked my whole account with any intimation of any kind. Contacted the customer to resolve the issue but no use just no way to get things going I mean zero tolerance attitude for an online shopping site not happy worst policy..

Tip for consumers: Don't ever be a seller on this site total waste of time one small mistake all your home work GONE literally..

dank40
11/19/14

I really enjoy this site. We buy and sell on here all the time. If for some strange reason you dont get your item, no big deal as all you have to do is contact Paypal or your credit card company and you get all your money refunded. No big deal and problem solved. Yes you do come across what we call a dead beat seller no matter were you shop including Ebay. But that's why Bonanza accepts Paypal and you get tracking information emailed to you. From what im seeing on these other feedback ratings is just a bunch of uninformed people that that are just not happy in life and have been kicked off of Ebay so there searching other places to disrupt. Either way i really enjoy Bonanza and there growing like wildfire now. Thanks for doing such a Great Job Bonanza :) 5 Stars *****

Tip for consumers: Make your purchase and pay for it with a credit card or Paypal. Then ask the seller to forward you the tracking #. Then enjoy your product in a few days.

williama30
11/18/14

This is the best eCommerce site online. The interface is one of the most simple sites to use and their support is second to none. Highly recommend this site.

victorial16
11/15/14

I'm reporting the Company and I used to like it from a seller standpoint. I apparently had a less than $5 user bill and had medical issue. I was unable to even get online. Once I got back, I saw the bill and tried to login. They suspended the account and no email as to why, no email that they were going to do that, just plain nothing. I email support trying to pay them because I'm supposed to pay but no way I can pay! I was a member when they first started where half the features I suppose now weren't available back then. I get an email over the weekend saying it'll be $25.00 and some paypal address to send it to...I was livid. I explained my situation and they didn't even care. I told them you all didn't tell me anything and I get nasty messages. All I want to do is pay the $4.21. They just keep sending me a paypal address. I will be reporting them for their practices. I still want to pay the bill but I'm not paying an extra $25.00 for something I couldn't control. I could honestly even understand if I was ever late on a payment, completely, but this is just plain ridiculous.

Tip for consumers: Setup automatic and nothing else or beware

vala19
11/12/14

Ugh...I wish I had read the reviews first.
Add me to the list of people finding out too late that it's a scam marketplace.
I even Googled my seller after the fact and he is all over the internet, involved in online schemes and not even in the USA as I had thought.
Service is useless.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THIS SITE!!!

luanneb
11/11/14

This company is terrible. I was charged but never received the product. I left messages, phone and email and have had no response. I am now going to my credit card company and paypal to see if they can help me. The company Triton Media has been taken off the Bonanza site. Looks like I'm out 112.00.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site!

jens226
10/30/14

Don't waste your time with these sleazy low lives! I purchased a necklace that I never received, plus I never got my money back either! Customer service is pure garbage! They give you zero help & truly do not give a rat's ass about their customers. They basically told me to "$#*! OFF" via email. Aren't they awesome??? So I say to bonanza, I HOPE YOUR COMPANY FAILS & GOES OUT OF BUSINESS, YOU DIRTY, TRASHY PIGS FROM THE TWENTIETH LAYER OF HELL!!

Tip for consumers: Here's a tip, STOP SCREWING PEOPLE OUTTA THEIR MONEY BONANZA!!!

becksw
10/26/14

Worst business online that I have ever dealt with. They never helped me with an unprofessional and non responsive seller who never did give me confirmation or delivery status. I tried contacting the seller (ceoparent...beware of this worthless seller) many times but only got one apology email that did not help. I waited 10 days and finally knew that this was a scam. I contacted Bonanza several times during this horrible ordeal, but they continued to send me emails with the same links and answers that did not comply with my questions. I even told Bonanza I was canceling and then sent me the same emails before. They also told me to contact the seller......HELLO!!!! The seller does not respond!! I contacted Discover and they are taking care of the transaction so these sick people don't get my money. This was so ridiculous...over a stupid storage cabinet. I give Bonanza and copartner seller -1,000 stars. Beware of this site!!!

carolp31
10/22/14

Stay away!!! You are not dealing with a company! You are dealing with individuals who sell on this site! I ordered an iphone from someone with the ID of Zman2017. I paid upfront close to $200 and was assured I'd receive the phone w/i 10 days. It's now over 3 weeks! Every communication from him was some stupid excuse about his printer not working or the post office hadn't processed it yet. I asked for a refund and heard nothing from him so I filed a complaint with pay pal and informed him that I was doing that. He finally responded by telling me that (and I quote) he didn't like the way I was taking the delay and then proceeded to tell me that my phone was delayed because his truck broke down. Was he driving the phone to me??????? Unreal! FRAUD - pure, unadulterated FRAUD. BEWARE! Stick with Amazon or Walmart.com.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!

markb154
10/18/14

They are FRIGHTENING. I ordered something, the seller already sold it on ebay. I sent many e-mails to bonanza, they sent me form letters. No item, no refund. I finally contacted the seller through EBAY who gave me a refund. Bonzana couldn't tell me it was sold, give me a tracking number, get me a return, or even log me in.

Tip for consumers: Don't use them.

fg26
10/18/14

I've had a booth since 2010 and have sold over 300 items. Certainly not the volume that I do on eBay but the fees are significantly less and I haven't had any issues as a seller or buyer. Like the new direct pay option and shipping label, although not the .95 fee for the label. Their customer service has always been prompt and as helpful as they can be given their limitations just like eBay customer serv agents can only do so much. If you are an honest buyer and/or seller, shouldn't have any problems. Just like eBay, check feedback before buying. The import is easy, listing an item is easy as well. It seems like there is more traffic these days. I would recommend, it's no cost to have a booth.

Tip for consumers: Just be patient for sales.

nancyl44
10/11/14

I have been selling on Bonanza for over a year. Although my sales have not been as consistent as ebay, I like that you can rank on Google shopping with your Bonanza listings. Plus with them partnering with the other marketplaces ex. Nexttag that gives you even more exposure that is if you are willing to pay the higher commission. I also like the Yahoo analytics it gives me great insight to where my buyers are. Bonanza is a work in progress, you have to be patient and work on it a little bit each day. For free there is a lot of value use it to your advantage.
Nancy

christined14
10/1/14

My first dealing with this site, will ultimately be my last. Wish I would have read the reviews before I went on to purchase. The company I dealt with was to send 100ct bottle and only sent 30ct bottle. Normally I would think this is just an honest mistake BUT after reviewing my order I noticed the tag line did not indicate the amount of the bottle count. So before even placing my order I sent the seller a message (THROUGH BONANZA) Making sure it was in fact the 100ct bottle that was for sale. Was assured it so went ahead and purchased. What I do I get in the mail? 30ct bottle. I immediately put in a dispute with Bonanza and waited. Nothing after 5 days so I put in a dispute with Paypal. 30 days after my sale Bonanza finally sends me an email telling me, to contact PAYPAL for resolution. They never even offered to help and it is their company. USER BEWARE! The sellers on this site must know they will not be harmed for duping customers so why not do it.

Tip for consumers: Don't Use Bonanza "."

chrisb138
9/25/14

OK now I'm scared....73 reviews and over 75% (that's just a quick eyeball count) are bad ...I mean BAD REVIEWS..Been very leery of going on with Bonanza...thats what lead me here...What buzz Kill....Lessoned Learn: Business 101- do some general research on who your about to do business with....Surprises after the fact can cost you a loss in dignity, by making a very big Preventable Mistake and Then there is the obvious. Overall financial looses that when you include the most important asset " Time investment "Calculated together your total net loses could be in the 100's of dollars
Well here is mine Bonanza heart break......I have 108 items listed. All done individually....Doing so a little over a 1 month time period..I'm at full max (paying 16%) PER SALE. 16% for using there "advertisement " affiliate search engine network.. Then I signed up for there $25 per month 2nd tier of 5 total Pro upgrades. The highest level cost $200 OR $300 per Month,,,,So on top of me already maxing out their advertisement networks, my $25 upgrade is supposed to boost up my "BOOTH" recognition and bring more sales somehow...Bull$#*!...Have sold ONE (1) item- a John Deere Christmas Stocking for $11.99...LOL...Plus I get daily persuasions to sign up for their 3rd tier by them posting stats like, if you where in the "Platinum' tier you would have had an 185% better chance of a sale!!!......Anyway,,going to get sick if I keep writing. Its hard to fool me...welll I certainly got fooled!!! ....l at least have a nice audit list inventory on a flash drive now...this will make listing elsewhere easier...One reminder...it is 100% free to list on Bonanza and there lowest fee is 3.5%....wonder what they do for 3.5...yell your user name out the office window?

louisah1
9/20/14

I am new to this site, EBay was my preference and so far still might be as I can find my way good on eBay,it was just things got spoiled on eBay by the fees being to high,I am now on bonanza also ' still on eBay too' but I can't get my second item in the selling section,I feel a bit lost and wish it would guide me through,but I don't even see prompts or someone to chat to...however i will persevere, personally I think it this site is going to be mega...if I could only get my items listed. :)

Tip for consumers: Go for it and hope you find your way better than me :)

inesc
9/15/14

Better rates than ebay. Ty bonanza. Plus I saw it was chosen as 2014 number 1 merchant when ebay is number 3. That's the best news ever. Ebay charges way too much and now they are noticing it...

syevee
9/9/14

DON'T waste your time as a seller -- after 2 weeks, 20 products have gotten THREE views - that's VIEWS, not sales. meanwhile 2 other sites I've joined have gotten HUNDREDS of views in the same period

if that's not enough, customer 'service' is horrible -- they blame the seller, claiming 'millions' of views and telling me I need to list a hundred items to start to get views! then they have the cojones to tell me I don't get views because I'm not promoting my booth! I've set the advertising levels to the maximum and these have generated ZERO views! the actual views have come from elsewhere.

they promise 3 or 5 times the views if you join & pay $20 or more per month -- but 5 times ZERO is still zero so skip this loser and find another place to sell!

I've sold on ebay since 1999 and have 17,000 positive feedback there - looking for an outlet that didn't give as many hassles as ebay, but this sure ain't it!

steve

Tip for consumers: don't bother

annt16
9/5/14

Ditto John H....This is a mini-ebay without any legitimacy. I received the wrong Item, have not heard from seller and now Bonanza has removed them from site for fraudulent practices. Unfortunately, Bonanza immediately refered me to paypal to get my refund. They essentially put frauds on their site who set low prices, take your money, and then Bonanza forces paypal and amazon to fix their problems. LAME business model; cheats. Steer clear.

jeffc53
9/2/14

BONANZA - PROBLEMS, BE WARNED - OR BE BUGGERED !!!
As a seller with some years of experience with several REPUTABLE web sites I chastise
myself for not doing enough background checks on this INCOMPETENT DISORGANIZATION
before giving them money.
Despite many requests for assistance over several weeks to solve my inability to access my a/c, without any meaningful or effective solution, and later, because I cant enter my a/c my request to DELETE all of my a/c's has been ignored
BUT THEY OR HE are still taking my MONEY for an a/c I cant use

patrician13
8/18/14

I OPENED THIS BOOTH 10 DAYS AGO AND HAVE FOLLOWED ALL INSTRUCTIONS, I HAVE HAD OVER 250 VIEWS OF ITEMS, BUT AS YET NO BUYERS. IT IS MUCH EASIER THAN EBAY TO LIST AND DOWNLOAD PICTURES OF ITEMS, BUT I DO FEEL THAT BUYERS MUST NOT BE TAKING THE SITE SERIOUSLY.. MY PRICES ARE LOWER WITH FREE SHIPPING FOR EVERYTHING THAN THEY WERE AT EBAY BUT STILL NO BUYERS, I AM CONCERNED HOW PAYPAL BUYER PROTECTION WORKS AND HOPE THAT IT IS SUFFICIENT FOR BUYERS TO TRUST MY SITE, IF NOT IT EXPLAINS THE LACK OF SALES. I HAVE ALSO PROMISED REFUNDS FOR GOOD REASONS, PERHAPS BONANZA SHOULD FOLLOW UP WITH BUYERS FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, AND WITH SELLERS ALSO, AS A SELLER I AM ALWAYS DILIGENT IN MAILING ITEMS IMMEDIATELY, BUT NOT GIVEN A CHANCE.AS OF YET.

Tip for consumers: TRY TO CONVINCE BUYERS YOU ARE A LEGITIMATE SELLER AND WILL MAIL ITEMS AS PROMISED AND OFFER REFUNDS

modc
8/1/14

Beware...A lot of fraud going on with this site...User Lattigr is using my ebay pics to sell their Louis Vuitton bag with a different date code. Avoid at all cost!

marks178
7/12/14

So far, so good. This is a young site is still in its "growing" stage and trying to get established. I sold on eBay for years and got tired of paying their outrageous 10% fees on EVERYTHING I sold. Plus eBay's customer support is a joke. A bunch of 3rd world country, barley speaking English, idiots. I feel this site is going to be a HUGE success, just wait and see.
Sincerely,
recovering_addict

steveu4
7/3/14

I never sold much. I had many items and I would sell in a year what I would sell in two weeks on Amazon. I was removed because I filed a complaint with the BBB that Bonanza reimbursed me. They charge you for items that a buyer never pays for. The scam works like this...you need to approve a pending sale. The buyer never pays or responds to any email. If you don't notice it. Bonanza charges your credit card and that is that. Prior to that I found their customer support decent and I thought I was dealing with people.

I sold less then ten items in 2 years.The fact that I was able to transfer my items from Ebay made it fairly effortless.

johnh238
7/3/14

This is a mini-ebay without any legitimacy. I ordered a tent and it never arrived. The seller never returned my attempts to contact her. Yet she took my $70. Unfortunately, Bonanza immediately refers you to paypal or amazon to get your refund. They essentially put frauds on their site who set low prices, take your money, and then Bonanza forces paypal and amazon to fix their problems. LAME business model; cheats. Steer clear.

judif
7/3/14

If I could rate this site a 0 I would. I purchased a rolling bag June 3, 2014 and have yet to receive it. My paypal account has paid the seller and yet I still have no bag after contacting Emily Hubbard (the seller) 3 times...her reply "the bag is on the way" similar to "the checks in the mail" HAH!
NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING ON THIS SITE!!! I just lost $50.00!!
Judi

monas8
6/17/14

We are happy with Bonanza web site as a seller so far.
All transactions are easy and customer service is helpful.
Even we do not sell much on this site but a new source for us to expand business.
Thank you BONANZA!

jenr12
6/13/14

I bought a present for someone online. I'm usually really leery of making purchases on the web. I accidentally gave the seller the wrong email address to confirm my order, I was kind of concerned when I hadn't seen an email come through. Contacted Bonanza right away I received an email back. Constantly In communication with me, help me resolve my issue. I would most certainly recommend and use them again.

deeh22
6/13/14

I love my Bonanza! It's a smart and fun place to shop without any hassles. It's easy to open up a store booth and list your wares, and download your photo's. There are no hidden charges such as eBay always seem to have with their constant changes in wanting to improve at the sellers expense. With Bonanza, you don't get that. And each and every day there are new people joining where you can "welcome" them with a message. It's nice knowing that there are still a few kind and caring auction sites out there that don't take advantage of you and are quick to assist should you need their help. This is a young growing company that has a lot of potential to expand and reach out to those who are wanting to buy and sell in peace without the unnecessary drama stirred up that eBay seems to deliver. One gets tired of that nonsense. Bonanza displays a home-bodied atmosphere where trust and integrity comes first. And they really do care and value their sellers and buyers. "This is the type of company that I would love to work for." My ten-star review!

barbaram39
6/10/14

I love shopping on Bonanza..I have never had any issue with receiving any of my purchases..Thank you for being there Bonanza!

minio
6/9/14

I have been a seller on Bonanza for 5 years. Maybe the sales are not as high as eBay, but then there is no insert Fees. YEAH. And I can use this site to keep track of my items which is easier than eBay which is a pain! I wake every morning and collect my Bonanza TOKENS to use for selling fees. I love Bonanza and am sorry others have had trouble. Please don't let a few people influence you from trying Bonanza.

fd33
6/9/14

I never write reviews, but this site is TERRIBLE! Complete waste of time and money. Seller scammed me out of iPhone case, no response from Bonanza, and way seller setup delivery time made transaction dispute with Paypal not possible. People that run and own sites like this with no accountability are scum.

amilaj

Hey Guys,
This is AJ from a2znetstore. I am a seller on Bonanza. It looks like most our valuable customers are having some issues with their orders and sellers. I am a bonanza seller myself, also a power seller on eBay, sell on amazon and a few other market places. I just want to let all of you know that Bonanza is a great place for both buyers and sellers. As a seller i was having a little difficulty with my email system and inventory management (that has nothing to with bonanza). So if any of you who purchased from me (a2znetstore) had an issue, please accept my apology and it has nothing to do with Bonanza. I was also moving to a Different location and updating my computer system. I got everything resolved and back on the track again. So you will receive immediate response from me and faster order processing from TODAY on. (I finally receive all the emails, order information and stuff)
As a seller, I work hard to satisfy my customers. I want Bonanza to be a safe and reliable place for online shopping for my customers. If a seller is not responsive, please make sure that you use Bonanza message system (I had many customers directly emailing me and it is hard to track when they do that. Plus we do not respond to those emails to avoid potential security issues. So please communicate with sellers ONLY through bonanza message system as it makes our job lot easier. And if you do not hear from the seller or the seller is not responsive, please contact Paypal or Bonanza immediately. I was personally having some issues with my email system and was not receiving email notification due to an issue with my computer / email system, so it may be the same for some other sellers. Not giving you any excuse for any of that, but we are people like you who struggle to keep up with our businesses in a bad economy.
I personally appreciate my customers more than merchandise. We can only continue selling on bonanza if buyers like you purchase from us, so your opinion matters. Also having a bad experience with one seller doesn't mean that 1000s of other sellers are in the same boat. So please aware that THERE IS NO WAY SOMEONE CAN SCAM YOU as Paypal provides one of the best buyer protection service. BONANZA IS NO DIFFERENCE FROM EBAY, AMAZON OR ANY OTHER MARKET PLACE. Perhaps, you may get a better price for the same product. Please advise that most of us sellers are new to selling on Bonanza. Personally for me, it took some time to get use to the platform and figure out how to do certain stuff. Personally for me it is keeping up with our inventories to avoid refunds as I sell on multiple market places. Somehow I finally got that side taken care of after a few months started selling on Bonanza. So if a seller refund you, that may be the case. Sp please do not consider receiving a refund as a SCAM as most of the sellers has no intention to scam a customer. So we would like to have some understanding. Also advice that almost 100% of the sellers on Bonanza also sell on eBay and Amazon. So you will receive the same service that you will receive from them. Probably better prices on Bonanza. I buy almost everything online except my groceries. I personally will never hesitate to buy anything on eBay or Bonanza as they both has Paypal as a payment option that protect buyers (and sellers both). Please advice that Paypal will never let any seller use their service if the seller is a scammer. You have no clue how hard it is for sellers to meet their expectations. So my advice is please buy with confidence. You are receiving the same service like any other market place, nothing less. Bonanza is a beautiful place to shop and your sales will help both sellers and Bonanza to provide you a better service than many other market places. Thank you and God bless you..

bobb595
5/29/14

Terrible site. Take no responsibility for sellers actions. Customer service is polite, but are worthless, just sending you a bunch of links that do nothing for you. Will never make the mistake of using this site again.

trues3
5/13/14

I purchased Iphone from them which never got delivered.
Have lot of fake sellers and bonanza does not bear any responsibility after setting up dispute.

Although I wasted my lot of time but my money got refunded, Thanks to Paypal

michaelb149
5/6/14

This is an AWFUL business, with VERY bad business practices. I wish I could have selected ZERO stars!

They appear to allow Sellers on their website to improperly enhance what might otherwise be a bad feedback rating, by selectively importing feedback from other websites.

On top of this, Bonanza.com doesn't appear to really care about what their sellers really do, or how good or bad they really are. They basically tell you to go to the payment source, and don't seem to even attempt to contact the sellers who lists items on their website.

Here's what I wrote to them (Bonanza.com employee name blocked out) via their website on May 6, 2014:

Hello XXXX,

I spoke with PayPal Resolution Center today, and they advised that the 10-day waiting period started April 30, when I opened the dispute. This 10-day period is up this coming Saturday, after which they’ll be providing a refund to me.

Apparently this same seller had not delivered to another person who ordered through your website, and there are only 4 feedback comments for sales on Bonanza.com. 2 of which are negative, including mine, for item never received. One is neutral, and one positive. However, when you look at the overall feedback for this seller, it says a high percentage of 88.9% positive feedback on your website, strictly based on what seems to be selectively imported feedback from an external source.

Please explain to me how a person with only one out of four transactions on your website can have such a high rating? It should appear to someone within Bonanza.com that this practice of allowing people to import outside feedback to what can only be seen as falsely representing to your website buyers that they are indeed trustworthy. Especially when your own website transaction feedback says otherwise.

I don’t feel I can trust Bonanza.com any more, and anticipate filing online reports to warn others about this, until and unless this practice by Bonanza.com is changed to improve factual representations.

perkp
4/14/14

HAHA this company doesn't spend any money on advertising and charges 16 % final value...isn't it insane?

Well, I agree with most people, this site is dead and no sales. It doesn't matter if you have 10 or 10,000 items for sale, there are not sales because this company Bonanza doesn't do any advertising. You suggest them that and they will send you to hell.

I made some sales because I was paying yahoo $19.99 per month and they would bring me sales. Nobody knows anything about Bonanza. I made $100 on sales on one month and spent weeks listing items. This site is run by a mediocre programer and maybe low life engineers since they can't fix anything.

The President or CEO MARK is a THEFT.Bonanza will charge your card whenever they feel like, no invoices or payment reminders are sent , when you realize they've charged your debit or credit card . I refused to pay $50 for a joke "Membership" and I asked them not to charge me anymore. They still charged me and when I complained that THEFT Mark suspended my account. That guy will try just anything to steal people's money, what a moron. They will suspend any "booth" for just $0.50

I know many people are looking for other selling alternatives but Bonanza just doesn't work. I thought all reviewers were wrong until I tried Bonanza and they were all right, DEAD SITE AND NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Go ahead and open a booth if you want to waste time and give away your money.

LAME COMPANY!!!

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Bonanza staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I want to sell on Bonanza. I am aware that they charge less % on sales than ebay do. My question is : Is there a monthly fee to sell in Bonanza? Please advise.
7/10/13
as1950
A: The fees are voluntary. You can start with zero insertion fees, however there are 3 plans that you pay monthly fee for.

As far as less FVF, you pay 3.5% for no advertising at all, and up to 16% if some advertising is done. You get what you pay for in this case scenario.
Add your answer
Q: I wonder why the so-called come-back coupons aren't available to all the sellers. Don't you guys want the repeat buyers? I planned on contacting some of my eBay buyers and issue them a discount, but alas, can't do this unless I pay a monthly fee. IMO this should be enabled on the invoice notwithstanding the monthly fee.
markd57
A: Sellers can create and offer coupons with zero limitations ("Sell on Bonanza > Edit booth options > Discounts & Coupons").
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Bonanza staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Photos for Bonanza