US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

randyr16

Unlike feebay there is no hidden fees and customer service is good. (in 18 reviews)

colleenr4

We are power sellers on ebay, moved our 3000 items over to Bonanza last week. (in 63 reviews)

ericd38

An occasional or part time seller may not be as responsive. (in 93 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

scottd55
7/2/15

NOT SURE HOW THIS PLACE OPERATES & HOW THEY ALLOW CLIENTS TO OPERATE UNDER THEIR NAME, I ORDERED SOME FLEA MEDICINE FOR MY CAT
& WAS RIPPOFF BY THE SELLER, I CONTACTED BONANZA THINKING THEY WOULD RESOLVE THE ISSUE ONLY TO GET ZERO REPLIES ABOUT MY PROBLEM STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE.

Tip for consumers: MAKE SURE TO USE A CREDIT CARD NO CASH OR BANK TRANSFER

stans33
7/2/15

Bouth $52 in chinese items on this site, and seller took money and ran. Bonanza kicked him off site,and tells me "too bad". I feel Bonanza is responsible for the loss. I am going to file with BBB. Amount is too small for legal action, but definitely do not buy ANYTHING through this site.. I will post updates as they happen. I am seeing if paypal can do anything at this point.

Here is what Bonanza wrote to me once I complained about this seller:

"The seller for your offer has been suspended from Bonanza for conduct unbecoming a good seller. They have been prevented from transacting business on Bonanza ever again. Thank you for reporting their dishonest behavior
We recommend that you immediately file a claim with PayPal against this seller to get your transaction refunded."
They are probably in cahoots with him.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy through Bonanza! They are letting scammers sell on their site with no ramification when they take off with the money you give them. Very unscrupulous.. I trusted Bonanza, but not any longer.

brandonm53
6/30/15

Bought2 windows keys at two separate dates... one installed on my computer one on a friends computer... so far mine has started failing windows validation, (no word from friend yet on theirs) of course no response from seller... all I get from Bonanza is contact seller.

dlnt waste yur time

Tip for consumers: DOLNT BOTHER!!!

peterl92
6/27/15

All you need to do is look at the completely useless boilerplate that "Mark" copy-pastes to EVERY bad review, regardless of the content. Clearly, this "Mark" person/robot isn't even reading these complaints -- only the ratings -- as "Mark's" one-and-only ever-repeating response doesn't even apply to many issues raised here. The fact that "Mark" thinks this is an acceptable form of dealing with customers who are complaining about Bonanza's LACK of customer support should tell you everything you need to know. Their concerns about Bonanza's truly laughable customer support are not only real, but manifested here for all to see. If the "Mark" robot posts the same blurb about the BBB on this review as "Mark" has on all other low-rated reviews, then you can rest assured that no one at Bonanza.com is listening or gives a crap.

To "Mark": if you are a real person, prove it by replying to the specific issue in this post (that Bonanza doesn't even read their customer's concerns, let alone provide any kind of support). If you are not a real person, then show it by posting the same weak line about the Better Business Bureau as has been posted already to every bad review here. Make sure there is no variation in any way to your usual response if you want us to believe that you are just an algorithm.

janetk13
6/21/15

I spent almost $90 including shipping for 3 iPhone Chanel cases and never received my order! No response from the company after repeated attempts. Please don't get scammed and save yourself the grief and money.

sunrises
6/19/15

First to buyers. Cannot believe how stupid some people are. You buy something off a site like Ebay or Bonanza, you take the problem up with the seller, or the Payment method used to pay for the item. Something goes wrong, you buyers are immediately so dumb to blame the hosting company. Not the seller. The seller sold the item and thats who you take the problem up with. The fact that you want everyone to resolve your problems and do nothing about it yourself. You contact the seller and you wait a few business days, if you have a problem with something, after you contact the seller 2 times in 5 day period, if you cant get a resolution, then file a dispute. If you paid via PayPal then file a claim with Paypal. You buyers are pathetic and rediculous at the same time. Buying a wig for your son and now your contacting an attorney. LAUGHABLE! So thats our thoughts on you buyers. You take shots at everyone and everything and lets not forget that you buyers commit more fraud than sellers. But thats another topic. Anynows..

Bonanza is worthless. They dont respond to emails, as you can see, Marks cut and paste responses for every negative complaint shows you what this place really is. 1 week and things arent on google. So we updated to the most expense platform and bet nothing will go on Bing or Pricegrabber. Mark if you think we're going to pay you for nothing, keep dreaming! Learn to answer emails and get things working like sellers pay to you do so.

And there so called Editors Choice award, is another fake promotional BS. Bonanza was begging sellers to complete their own internal form and more than likely taking shots at sellers if they didnt like the service. It wasnt a opinion based survey, it was a scam! Again going with Mark he's a scumbag. If there's a dispute with a buyer, they will sell the seller out at any change they get. Instead of telling the buyer to contact the seller and work things out like they should do so, they just tell the buyer to file a dispute, they try to wash their hands clean of eveything. They are worthless.

gregl32
6/19/15

Great site but they need to advertise and get phone supprt.

muhammada24
6/17/15

i just buy a jeep wrangler and i spend about $385.00 when i receive the product and i open the box i found it was broken and i try to contect with bonanza no one contect with me not at all this is suck i never going to buy anything from then ever again and i also tell other people don't do that mistake.

howardc19
6/11/15

Downloaded software and key would not work. Requested a key that would work and received one that allowed program to work. Went online to Microsoft to check if key was legit and it was not. Software is hacked version.

rw28
6/10/15

We purchased software that came without a sealed package. When we decided not to use the product and tried to return it they gave us the run around for 2 months before we finally gave up.
Don't deal with this company unless you want to throw your money away!

richarde20
6/9/15

Beware of buying anything through Bonanza from Deal Brands. I spent endless time trying to get my money back after I returned a pair of sandals. Deal Brands simply would not respond to e-mails or issue a credit. Finally PayPal had to intervene and get me a refund.

kristenm15
6/8/15

I ordered a wig for a costume that my son needed. It never showed up. Bonanza gave me the run around and refers me.back to the seller who will not respond. I have called an attorney and WILL PURSUE A LAW SUIT!!!!!!! Unfortunately with family in the business of law BONANZA AND OR THE SELLER WILL BE PAYING!!!!!

vminio
6/1/15

eBay needs some competition and Bonanza is a good place to start. I have had free account with Bonanza for years and occasionally selling items. I love the layout and easy of uploading my postings from eBay too. I recommend it especially when you can us the site free.

felib
5/30/15

My account was terminated a while back for some nonsense reasons, All you get when you ask for an answer is a robot reply. NO FURTHER reasons as to why. the funny thing is that when you find another seller according to them violating listing policies and you report them, Bonanza just ignores them. When you ask why , you get the run around. I hope all people on this board would get together and do something about this market places, who place listing rules and overlook stores violating the very same rules they have put i place, just to make a few bucks of the sellers.

jenl30
5/27/15

Since Ioffer is pretty done and banned by Google. The Chinese counterfeiters have a new place to go and sell with no problem. Bonanza is full of counterfeit DVDs, Clothes, and ect.. Legit sellers won't able to make a sell because the same legit item you try to sell is already on the site for 90% off the retail value because it's fake. Also for some reason they quickly to approved a counterfeiter items than a legit seller. I guess they want to make money!! Soon or later, they will be like ioffer if they don't clean up the site.

sandyl33
5/26/15

I have been selling on Ebay since they started many years ago but their fees have become out of hand so I put up a few quality items for sale on Bonanza but when I have run into any problems, there is virtually no Customer Service, nor Contact info and whatever information they send you in generic email isn't valid.
DON'T BOTHER TRYING TO SELL ON THIS SITE!!! Either they don't have their act together or worse, they're a scam.+

ambert14
5/25/15

I tried selling on Bonanza for years as an alternative to Ebay. There are no listing fees and overall it costs you less to sell an item. Unfortunately, sales are very low to non existent on Bonanza. For every 200 items I sell on ebay, I may get one sale on Bonanza if I'm lucky even though my prices are competitive. Customer service is either poor, or they don't get back to you. It's a waste of time to sell there.

guillermov1
5/19/15

I started doing business with Bonanza since 2010 and suddenly in January of this year 2015 they terminated my store for the following reason: "Reilly, Jan 22, 09:26:
Hi,

Our system recently notified us that a computer used to access your account has been associated with other accounts that have been suspended on Bonanza due to violation of our terms of service (http://tinyurl.com/BonanzaUserAgreement).

We apologize that we are unable to provide further details about the other account(s) involved with this action. In our efforts to keep Bonanza the safest possible marketplace for our buyers and sellers to use, it is our mandate to be proactive in suspending accounts that have been associated in any way with site misconduct. We understand that it may not have been your specific actions that caused this suspension to occur (for example, if other family members logged into your account), but we choose to err on the side of caution in matters of user safety.

If you have any transactions that were in the midst of being processed, please let us know at your earliest convenience and we will be happy to assist you in getting those transactions completed and processed. It is our policy not to notify other users of our suspensions when possible. We strive to keep this matter as private as possible to preserve your reputation on Bonanza.

If you have any further questions, please see our terms of service, which provide complete details about our user policies, including our right to suspend an account at any time.

If you are interested in moving to another marketplace, we recommend ioffer.com or ecrater.com, both of which have strong monthly traffic and a good base of buyers and sellers. eBid.net is a good site for those who wish to deal in the auction format.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Kind regards,
Bonanza support

I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG, EVER. They did not care that I spent lot of time and effort. I had more that 2000 items for sale. I would never make businnes again with bonanzle, since they has demostrated to me that they are very unprofessional.

aprile
5/19/15

I have never ever encountered such a horrible time trying to reach someone for customer service the site made an error and started giving all my sales discounts even though I removed this feature needless to say there was this one sale i just couldn't take the hit on. so i emailed and emailed and tried to find a phone # then i found a # online i call and it's a Google voice # this # anyone can get. If ths so called business is legit then why don't they have a real phone or why don't they have live customer service reps. DON'T SELL HERE I REPEAT DON'T SELL HERR YOU WILL LOSE MONEY. ALSO THEY SAY THEY WILL AUTOMATICALLY BILL YOU ON THE 5TH WELL GUESS WHAT THEY ALREADY BILLED ME AND I HAVEN'T EVEN COMPLETED THE SALES. GO TO EBAY IT'S SAFER AND THEY HAVE LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE THE FEE IS ONLY 1% MORE NOT THE 3% THAT BONANZA CLAIMS THEY ACTUALLY CHARGE YOU 9% ACROSS THE BOARD. EBAY GIVES YOU DISCOUNTS AND NOT ALL ITEMS ARE TREATED EQUALLY

Tip for consumers: to buy from it is great if you don't run into problems for sellers it's a nightmare you will lose money

katyd1
5/18/15

Me and my friend both ordered off bonanza at the same time for the same thing but different sellers. Then a week later we both got the same email saying BOTH of our sellers had been removed from the sure due to fraud. Neither of us got our product and have to go through a lot of trouble to. Get our money back

5/12/15

I tried Bonanza as an alternative to eBay - it is WAY hard to sell with all eBay's limits and rules and unfair feedback system. Unfortunately, Bonanza doesn't have the buyers and you NEVER see a Bonanza ad like you do eBay ads. I really don't think that anybody knows Bonanza exists. Good feedback from the few transactions I made but there just weren't enough to make much money off of.
If you have issues with items you buy then you need to take it up with the SELLER, not Bonanza.

johnl226
5/5/15

We had a bonanza.com account multiple times. Each time we tried to a sell on Bonanza we found that the admin read our emails. They would ban or close our shop at the drop of a hat if they didn't like the least bit of what was said in the private emails. Our store would even get shut down if a person would ask about layaway before we could even reply. Bonanza goes so far as to make random accounts to ask sellers questions just so they can ban you for your reply. Bonanza has even refused to allow others we know of having a store, or any kind of an account because their user name may resemble or be the same as a past user. To top off all of their sneaking underhanded practices the Traffic sucks. Noone wants to visit a site they just cant trust. No one can trust bonanza.com

spencerc10
4/28/15

Lower Fees, Simple System, Easy to Show up in Google Results. I am hoping they continue to grow their buyer base!

janeb51
4/23/15

Heard mixed things about Bonanza so though I'd give the site a try myself. Got stuck in the set up process - they ask for you to list an item first, and THEN set up your account. But turns out that they need your paypal info (fair), AND a credit card, before you even sold anything. So when they say listing is free it's not, really. And you have no idea how they handle your credit card info. Like many of the people before me in the reviews below, the credit card authorisation doesn't work and no account is set up. So you're in limbo having "listed" an item but having no valid username and account!

As a tech savvy newbie getting so much trouble to just set up an account, I'd say avoid.

jasonl69
4/18/15

I tried to register for this site, mainly because ebay and paypal are a joke, however when I tried to add my credit card to the site so that I could sell, the website didn't accept it and it forced a lock on my card, resulting in having to deal with security from my bank to remove it. This happened twice. I e-mailed support for help, they said that they can't enter it manually since they have no way to contact them other than e-mail. After reading all the auto-replies about how they have a great rating with the BBB, their support is useless. I would much rather use a routing number/account number off a check than my card, but that isn't an option as well. Disappointing, to say the least.

sd131
4/17/15

of having listings i made 1 sale but I instantly refunded them because bonanza failed to keep my listings updated with ebay as promised.
I request a cancellation of the fees within 10 minutes of the sale/refund.
a day later they come back to be saying they have accepted my request. I think great and then i see that they took $50 from my bank account and gave me $50 credit that can only be used to pay seller fees. Seriously they should have just evened out the charge. I did not authorization the withdrawal and i cannot find anything in their t&c about charging my bank card, needless to say I have opened up a dispute with my bank and took my booth down.
There is absolutely noway to remove my bank card info from their website either.
P.S i thought it was cheaper than ebay but in actual fact they charged me more than ebay would have.

Tip for consumers: dont trust imports from ebay

larryr30
4/17/15

another non genuine license

debd10
4/12/15

Seller who used Bonanza website took my money and ran no refund no item

kibk
4/1/15

Mark D is a guard dog $#*! sent from Mr. Bonanza

koreans eat dogs i wanna eat mark d

cuz I cant trust to buy my Air Jordan

doinai
3/30/15

I paid for an item and I never got a shipping confirmation or any other details about my transaction. Didn't get what I paid for either...The seller doesn't answer to my emails and the buyers, on this website, CANNOT CANCEL their transactions. It is stupid, nothing like Amazon or Ebay: NEVER EVER AGAIN!

Tip for consumers: my tip: stay away from it!

clenta
3/30/15

They will look real at first after 2mo. will deactivate call the messaged sellers and Bonanza was out money FAKE windows beware they say to much time has passed to do anything.

Tip for consumers: Fake Items DONT buy from them or you will be scamed they say time has expired to do anything that bs!

dm143
3/28/15

I went thru the entire process to open up a booth, "FREE TO SELL", up until the last page, after they have my eBay user and pass, my credit card number, my phone number, everything, THEN they tell you that you need to PAY to have a booth (basically an eBay store).
WHAT A SCAM, at least Ebay lets you know up front that they will be bending you over. I can't wait for their copy and paste response to me.... which proves they could care less than even eBay does, which is truly sad.
"Bonanza has an A rating with the Better Business Bureau and actively monitors and assists all inbound queries that are submitted via the Better Business Bureau. If you can please direct your inquiry via the BBB we will do everything we can to assist."

Tip for consumers: AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE

macg11
3/28/15

Ordered twicw. Both times the companies attempted to rip me off. contact Bonanza was an endless run around

garys84
3/28/15

Was put on probation by bonanza because I had essentially gotten three negative ratings. The three were bogus and I wanted to discuss this with bonanza. I used their contact form and the only response that I got was an irrelevant form letter. When you contact bonanza you are required to categorize your inquiry. That allows them to know which form letter to send you. If you think I am kidding just look at the response that they have posted on each review on this site. It is the exact same form letter.

Tip for consumers: If there is no way to talk to a representative of the site you are interested in choose a different site; there are plenty of them out there. I have been with bonanza for a long time and I no longer see any value with continuing a one sided relationship.

janea27
3/27/15

Wow what a mess, I tried to open a store... had some error codes and then finally got to uploading and then it stopped with warning that Bonanza must review items but there were no items because it didn't complete uploading. Now error messages again and I can't even log in.... I have sent 10 emails in 3 days and no reply whatsoever, the sight aid my shop would be reviewed with 24 hours...NOT. I would receive an email reply in 8 hours (NOT) They took my money fast enough without any issues and now I'm out $$ and 3 days. HORRIBLE!

Tip for consumers: Don't bother it's not worth it!! I am an ebay powerseller, top rated seller, I also am on etsy and if you are there too stay there don't do bonanza! There is no support, to many bugs, and problems with uploads.

florencew9
3/27/15

I set up items on Bonanza and then ported them to eBay. The interface caused my calculated shipping options to show up in all my eBay listings as free shipping and free expedited shipping. I asked for support - there is no phone or direct option, you fill in a form and wait. Other than the autoreply saying they got my request, no response. After a week, a new autoreply saying was I happy now? New bug report. New autoreply.
After more than six weeks, still nada.
I gave up on them and filled out the online form to close my account. Nothing, not even an autoreply. Did it again, still nothing. Went to the site and found my booth and webstore still active. Closed it again, again no response.

Filed a complaint with the BBB for Seattle. They assured the BBB that a) they make no promises about support response time (not true) and b)_my account has been closed. Still no direct communication with them about closing my account.

Epilogue: Today I got a new email asking if I was satisfied with their response to my support request. There has still been no response. Good grief. Skip them. If they survive a few years (questionable) perhaps they will put business processes in place.

Tip for consumers: I wanted so much to like them! They SAY all the right things. But they don't do for sellers. Sorry, but list your stuff somewhere else.

georged44
3/25/15

Looked over the site. The format is similar to eBay. The seller here has less financial obligations, good for the consumer. Face it, merchandise here is also found on eBay. Bonanza not your bag, stick with eBay.

olenam1
3/25/15

Before i complete registration on this site as seller, I received bank call that site interesting how much money i have on my bank account! For what this need?

Tip for consumers: Run away from this site!

neilb38
3/20/15

They are pathetic. I tried to activate my booth as a seller and it hasn't been activated for over a month. When I contacted them after 2 weeks they sent me a form letter saying activation could take up to 2 days! I gave a bad feedback review but they obviously read nothing, as you can see from their postings -they are all cut and paste responses referring to the BBB. Even the guy whose job is to respond to reviews on SiteJabber is too unmotivated to read or write anything.

billb109
3/20/15

Bonanza has come a long way, actually improving compared to ebay. Bonanza has the same protections as ebay, the fees are less and you can list more items. There customer service is responsive.

Tip for consumers: Bonanza is a great website to find good deals. Like anyplace else including ebay. know who you dealing with check there feedback, have they sold 2 items or 20?

jackiea20
3/17/15

Paid a seller 75 dollars for two items and never received them. Seller sent a fake tracking number that was months old and tried to pass it off as my order. It wasn't even shipped to my area! The seller proceeded to delete both their bonanza store and their PayPal account as soon as they got the money. Stay away!

amandas76
3/16/15

I just received the plate today, opening it it looked fine, putting it on the wall I see how cheap the light switch plate was made. Apparently its just modge podge on paper. Well when I went to screw it in the wall, the paper ripped by the screw hole. THIS IS A TERRIBLE JOB. I will never order anything else from this persons make believe company. My daughter was so disappointed and SO AM I!! This will go on EBAY reviews, and anywhere else this company advertises. Horrible waste of money!

Tip for consumers: Spend less money making it yourself!!!

garya23
3/16/15

When I tried to set up a selling account. Bonanza would not accept my card number. The card I use with ebay and everywhere else. When I wrote an email to Bonanza about this they were supposed to reply in 24 hours. It has now been 2 days. A very bad start for me. Now I have many doubts about this site and how they do business. Good reviews can be bought.

robertl119
3/15/15

Beware of this place!! I tried to sell and you can't unless you are willing to pay $200 a month to make $50-60 dollars!! You can not talk to anybody on the phone and they will not call you back even if you ask them.....Email only This place sucks!!!! Do not buy or sell here!! That was the absolute fastest response I've ever received from Bonanza. They may have an A rating but you can not sell through them unless you pay BIG money and they do not respond to you unless you have about 2 days. They are scammers Beware! UPDATE I have sent them 3 emails and still they have not contacted me! This is a nasty company.

Tip for consumers: Stay away!!

jeffl55
3/6/15

Tried to start selling there over a week ago. I imported details for about 60 items that I produce and it will not publish them. They say they are working on a backlog when I inquire but I have gotten the same email several times. So now they have credit card info, etc. I have had only one form written email returned to me several times from the Mark D. character. As soon as I publish this it will be followed with a response from him no doubt about how great they are with the BBB. Well, that's a lie to. I have a 100 percent seller rating on over 2000 items elsewhere. This Bonanza is trouble for sure. Good luck folks.
Edit Oh I almost forgot, they still have not closed my account after repeated requests. They actually try to get you to pay for a higher tier of service with several plans they have listed. This is a joke of a selling site for sure. My guess is that this will all come to a head very soon. Its pretty sad when the supposed ceo has to copy and past the same response all day long for all of the complaints they get, LOL

Tip for consumers: Please do some research before getting involved with bonanza.

davidj119
3/5/15

My business partner and I have used various sites in the past, but this one is easily the worst. We signed up for a seller account and started uploading our inventory about a week ago...and our booth is still inactive. None of our items are available for buyers, making it impossible to make sales. Don't even bother with customer support either. None of our many e-mails have been responded to in any fashion. Nice to way to treat a new user! We should have read the reviews here as apparently we aren't the only ones who think that this site is terrible. Try Amazon, Ebay, or even Ecrater if you are looking to sell. They at least have a seller support team that will assist you in setting up shop and start making sales.

ahmedg6
3/4/15

Been a seller here since last April no problems at all with over 80 sales right now, I find sitejabber a scam itself these comments are not honest I found many good sites and when I check sitejabber they always seem to be lower alot lower and not a very thing to do which makes me suspect alot of sitejabber's reviews are by rival companies or haters who don't think before writing a comment or simply just because they get a late order they assume that is the problem of the site hello Bonanza is just a platform to buy and sell it's out there to protect you but it can't stop the scammers from signing up as with any site that can't stop scammers so that shouldnt reflect on the companies reputation you should blame the sellers when you recieve something late and claims of not receiving your package at all is an obvious lie, Bonanza would ban anyone who seems like there scamming, This site needs more credit stop being selfish

nadiad
3/3/15

I Purchased a Mask for halloween for my son. I got confirmation from them that my mask on its way. I waited and waited and it never I arrived. I sent them an email and they responded that i may take about 14 days witch made no sense when i got a confirmation that it was on its way. The said i could write a dispute and I did. Then I got an email letting me know that they had decided to not give me a refund. If I would of read the reviews before hand I would of never purchased from there website.After reading the amount of people that never received there item just made me double think on ever ordering online again.

Tip for consumers: DONT ORDER ANYTHING YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE YOUR ITEM.

randyr16
3/2/15

This is much better than feebay as far as tools and getting to them. Unlike feebay there is no hidden fees and customer service is good. This is a pretty new company but it looks like they would be fair to their sellers unlike feebay. You can describe items to the T on feebay but if a customer buys it without reading the details it is still the sellers fault because some idiot couldn't take time to check the details completely. Nothing more frustrating than trying to get a problem solved when the person on the other end cant speak a lick of English.

Tip for consumers: Do what it takes to get your site going on here. If your an ebay seller also, get out because they WILL through you under the bus eventually.

jessep14
3/2/15

I recently joined Bonanza and they have some great tools for setting up shop. I worked very hard at setting up my shop and learning the Bonanza environment. The problem is they have over 50% of my shop listings on some kind of hold. I cannot change the status for these items to "For Sale". I have sent sever requests for assistance to support but all I get is canned responses, but no support. Three days later I still don't have over 50% of my shop listings with a status of "For Sale". Their support is non existent and their canned responses are rude while attempting to be cute. If I don't get some support I will close shop and move to another selling site. Which is what it seems like they want me to do for some reason. Whoever Mark D. is says on some other reviews here that he will attempt to help but don't fall for it. He is the one that the cutesy email canned responses keep coming from. I am completely dissatisfied with their support channel. Well I guess that can't be true since they don't even have one. If everything works for you on Bonanza you might have a good experience but for God's sake don't ask for support.

Tip for consumers: If you need a site with a support mechanism go somewhere other than Bonanza. My views on the site are now going down and the 50% of my shop they are holding in some limbo is not even available for sale.

29 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Bonanza staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I want to sell on Bonanza. I am aware that they charge less % on sales than ebay do. My question is : Is there a monthly fee to sell in Bonanza? Please advise.
7/10/13
Answer
tinat20
A: There is only a monthly fee if you have a store. I dont - I just list when and what I have.
5/24/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I wonder why the so-called come-back coupons aren't available to all the sellers. Don't you guys want the repeat buyers? I planned on contacting some of my eBay buyers and issue them a discount, but alas, can't do this unless I pay a monthly fee. IMO this should be enabled on the invoice notwithstanding the monthly fee.
1/19/15
Answer
5/24/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Bonanza staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

5 Photos for Bonanza