US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

monas8

All transactions are easy and customer service is helpful. (in 14 reviews)

colleenr4

We are power sellers on ebay, moved our 3000 items over to Bonanza last week. (in 46 reviews)

ericd38

An occasional or part time seller may not be as responsive. (in 71 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ahmedg6
3/4/15

Been a seller here since last April no problems at all with over 80 sales right now, I find sitejabber a scam itself these comments are not honest I found many good sites and when I check sitejabber they always seem to be lower alot lower and not a very thing to do which makes me suspect alot of sitejabber's reviews are by rival companies or haters who don't think before writing a comment or simply just because they get a late order they assume that is the problem of the site hello Bonanza is just a platform to buy and sell it's out there to protect you but it can't stop the scammers from signing up as with any site that can't stop scammers so that shouldnt reflect on the companies reputation you should blame the sellers when you recieve something late and claims of not receiving your package at all is an obvious lie, Bonanza would ban anyone who seems like there scamming, This site needs more credit stop being selfish

nadiad
3/3/15

I Purchased a Mask for halloween for my son. I got confirmation from them that my mask on its way. I waited and waited and it never I arrived. I sent them an email and they responded that i may take about 14 days witch made no sense when i got a confirmation that it was on its way. The said i could write a dispute and I did. Then I got an email letting me know that they had decided to not give me a refund. If I would of read the reviews before hand I would of never purchased from there website.After reading the amount of people that never received there item just made me double think on ever ordering online again.

Tip for consumers: DONT ORDER ANYTHING YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE YOUR ITEM.

randyr16
3/2/15

This is much better than feebay as far as tools and getting to them. Unlike feebay there is no hidden fees and customer service is good. This is a pretty new company but it looks like they would be fair to their sellers unlike feebay. You can describe items to the T on feebay but if a customer buys it without reading the details it is still the sellers fault because some idiot couldn't take time to check the details completely. Nothing more frustrating than trying to get a problem solved when the person on the other end cant speak a lick of English.

Tip for consumers: Do what it takes to get your site going on here. If your an ebay seller also, get out because they WILL through you under the bus eventually.

jessep14
3/2/15

I recently joined Bonanza and they have some great tools for setting up shop. I worked very hard at setting up my shop and learning the Bonanza environment. The problem is they have over 50% of my shop listings on some kind of hold. I cannot change the status for these items to "For Sale". I have sent sever requests for assistance to support but all I get is canned responses, but no support. Three days later I still don't have over 50% of my shop listings with a status of "For Sale". Their support is non existent and their canned responses are rude while attempting to be cute. If I don't get some support I will close shop and move to another selling site. Which is what it seems like they want me to do for some reason. Whoever Mark D. is says on some other reviews here that he will attempt to help but don't fall for it. He is the one that the cutesy email canned responses keep coming from. I am completely dissatisfied with their support channel. Well I guess that can't be true since they don't even have one. If everything works for you on Bonanza you might have a good experience but for God's sake don't ask for support.

Tip for consumers: If you need a site with a support mechanism go somewhere other than Bonanza. My views on the site are now going down and the 50% of my shop they are holding in some limbo is not even available for sale.

z-ld
2/28/15

I have ordered a exchange for a waist cincher and now its been a week and I have not received it from techsigma. I do not play with my money soo I will be calling the authorities to catch this scam and mark d better stay off my stuff unless he sending me a refund.

Tip for consumers: please don't use this site its only taking money from you

raeo1
2/25/15

Buyer Beware....Purchase from vendors on the Bonanza website at your own risk. I purchased an item from one of the vendors; received it and it was not as advertised. The vendor was completely unscrupulous and there is NO support from Bonanza; there is a number for them that I found when I did a search...it goes directly to voice mail and they never responded to my message PERIOD....I will avoid Bonanza like the plague from this point forward.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother with Bonanza...if you do have a problem, there is no way to contact Bonanza directly.

daniellem25
2/21/15

I had signed up in Nov 2013 to be a Bonanza seller exporting all of my listings from ebay. Leaving ebay behind I worked on my shop for months with no sales, by Feb I had started checking my shop 1 a week, and then in march I noticed some funds in Paypal from Bonanza sales. This is where I made a mistake. I had something like 9 sales in the first week of March well I hadn't updated items in real time since I had basically stopped frequenting so much in my shop. and I had to refund all 9 people at once. Letting them know what happened, lessened learned. A few bad feedback slowed further sales. My average since this mishap has been 1 sale a month. With no new feedback, good or bad. But one day, the good will come in. I know that I treat my customers well. I run a constant sale of BUY 2 GET 1 FREE on any of my items. My booth's name is TreasureTurner on Bonanza.
Oh and at a buyer stand point, I have several easy peasy purchases. Very happy to look to bonanza sellers for many more of my online shopping!

ilyag
2/20/15

I've been selling on Bonanza for 2 months only. already with 200 sales. Their advertisement program works. fees are lowers than ebay. support responds quickly. The paid membership is VERY good. I found my alternative to eBay and done with eBay for life.

I was VERY surprised to read some of the reviews here. if anyone has a question or needs any guidance about selling or buying in bonanza I will be happy to help - igurman@gmail.com

tomn21
2/18/15

I give it a 3 because it is cheaper than ebay. That's it. The shipping is going to take months. .. literally. .

janb42
2/17/15

I read horrible reviews posted on this site and was very hesitant to purchase anything. But I decided to give it a try by purchasing a low price item. The seller was "souseandsew" and the item was an accessory for vintage sewing machine. My experience was very positive.

Tip for consumers: Read seller reviews prior to purchasing for best outcome.

sondrap1
2/15/15

Wow! I thought I found good reviews until i stumbled on this site with updated reviews about Bonanza. The overall site appeared to be good..so I posted a few things...currently I am an Ebay seller..9yrs..looking to get away from the love hate relationship I have with them and the policies which try to control a seller and how he operates. Anyway! tried posting on Bonanza...could not post item descriptions as I needed for my product. The items I did post - no views at all...HMMM! I sent email for support.. No reply..Not one person to talk to .Been 5 days.That is crazy; if you are taking money at any %..for fees...you better talk to sellers.....I have removed my account...THE reviews here, very helpful.---I ordered 1 item Jan 2015..it arrived pronto...But I too will not take anymore chances.

Tip for consumers: Can't say to much for purchasing..But for selling standpoint..Hmmm..I don't think so..the support is a big issue here

seanr34
2/11/15

Total scam, the "CEO" and this "Mark D. people do NOT exist.

The phone number (+1.4256541521) for any and ALL sites associated with this site are false. The CEO's Facebook and Twitter pages are fake. There is no reason to believe this site is ANYTHING but an elaborate scam.

Tip for consumers: do NOT use this site. It should be reported and removed.

sebrinas
2/10/15

I wish I would have seen these reviews before purchasing from this website. I placed an order with a seller and two weeks later I have still yet to receive my items. I emailed the seller numerous times and finally received a one word answer three days after my item was supposed have been at my home. The website itself gives its sellers 14 days to ship an item (who needs that much time to get their butt to the post office?!). That is insane! I will never use this website again and will definitely tell everoyone I know to never waste their time and money on them. I only give them a one because I have to give a rating. My honest rating would be somewhere in the -100's.

maddyn
2/8/15

They basically stole my money. I ordered a shirt, go a confirmation but never got the shirt then they email me saying the seller was suspended and I had to dispute my money over PayPal even though I dont have a paypal account. When I tried asking them a question and emailing them they never responded. A terrible website. Do not ever use

christineb46
2/4/15

Have no idea who they are! But I do know the just tried to run 6 debits through my bank account for thousands of dollars!!! Funny thing is, I only use this account for my mortgage and nothing else so it was very easy to track!! Total scam of a company! Would love to know just how stupid do they think people are?

Tip for consumers: Stay clear of this company!

kristyq
2/3/15

They have NO customer service phone number and will not give you one even if you ask a 100 times. I would not buy here, they have no seller or buyer protection at all. I have had my items posted there since the beginning of November 2014 and as of Feb 2015, have had 4 items sell. On Ebay it is hundreds. My Etsy is picking up rapidly and I will be analyzing that still for cost effectiveness, but it is picking up. I hesitate to keep my items on Bonanza at all as there are so many problems with it. For now, I have it sink from Ebay, I check it basically for stupid errors and check for sales. Which takes almost NO time at all as they never have sales. I am on the fence to even leave it up there, it is so deep with scams. I have about 10.00 in my account there. I am requesting it. If I get my 10.00, I want to shut it down and go. Ebay is a publicly traded company. Etsy is rumored to be going public. They are HUGE compared to Bonanza which is one guy extracting money from his home business. When people reply to negative feedback on Bonanza as someone employed or owning Ebay or Etsy, you have NO understanding of the companies at all. Large companies NEVER direct employees to put out swear words and bad reviews on their competitors. In fact they would fire you for it. Fast. Bonanza? You have a decision maker defending himself. He replies, that Bonanza ONLY replies to complaints filed through the Better Business Bureau. Are you high? You ONLY reply to customer complaints that file with an outside agency? WOW Stay AWAY, I want my shipping deposit back and I want out. Waste of time.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BOTHER, A LOT OF SCAM

adamk55
1/26/15

Bonanza is a very useful website thankfully there is an ebay alternative ebay DOES not support small business they forgot who put them where they are good thing bonanza put them in there place from savegasbooks . Com

Tip for consumers: Bonanza Mark always responds personally to any and all issues

rebeccaa18
1/26/15

Wish I had seen all these reviews prior to purchasing from this site. What a ripoff! I ordered a baby gate from Bonanza, and after three weeks, I had not received it and could not get a response from the seller. I filed a claim in their joke of an Order Resolution Center, but two weeks later, I have not heard back from them either. I just sent their "customer support team" another complaint, but I highly doubt I'll get anything back. I'm working with PayPal to get a refund, so we'll see. In the meantime, I also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Hopefully everyone else that has experienced these issues is doing the same thing so that this scam of a website will get shut down.

michaele41
1/21/15

I thought I would save money using this site, but what a mistake. The seller never existed, no reply after accepting funds, or reply to Paypal refund. I received a refund from Paypal, but recommend not having to go through the hassle. Major FRAUD site.

Tip for consumers: Please avoid, unless you enjoy donating money.

trinityg
1/20/15

This site is terrible. Do not attempt to buy any thing from them. I'm sorry that I did not see
these reviews before I attempted to purchase a Weber One Touch Gold Grill for $165.00. I've had a case open for a month now and I have heard NOTHING from Bonanza except for a request for a review of the product. Their review request has an attached "understanding" that I am not to review the site nor the transaction process. < THAT, in itself, SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING!

Tip for consumers: I haven't heard from Bonanza. I haven't heard from the "seller."

They are a major rip off.

ashleyf22
1/15/15

Scammer paradise. Went here for a windows key & did not receive it. I messaged a few other 'sellers' and after 2 wks they haven't even replied. I went straight to paypal to try to get my money back. I doubt I will but I'm not going through Bonanza's CS that's for sure. Only shop here if you wish to get scammed like the rest of us.

kristis9
1/14/15

I wish I had researched this site more before buying something off of it. They used a fraudulent seller. Then when I made a claim regarding non-receipt of the item I purchased, they did nothing except to say I should file a claim elsewhere. No return of money.

sb107
1/13/15

First things first. I AM NOT a fan of eBay. During my 9 year association with them I grossed approximately $200,000. That was about 6300 diverse items. During this time about 4300 customers left me feedback. Of this number 99.4% was positive. My gripe with eBay is, was and always will be that they felt the need to micro analyze and score my business. And even though my items were photographed and accurately described, as to size, color, material, markings, origin, condition, and age, and they were shipped within one business day, and at the exact cost stated in the listing, eBay was able to (based upon their algorithm) permanently and for all time BAN me from selling on their site without notice. And my recourse ? Several long phone calls to the Philippine Islands where their customer service team took my calls, only to tell me " ...I'm SOh-ree, dare eez nu-theen dat con be dun ..."

So far, I like Bonanza's approach better, except for one thing. I have sold on Bonanza for 15 months now ... and I have sold a total for 13 items, for $326.00

And now, you know, the rest of the story ...

Tip for consumers: DIVERSIFY

davidp113
1/12/15

Mark , bill and their team are a bunch of croops, dishonestly people . They will charge you credit card , your PayPal account and will open cases Saying your customer didn't receive their item . They will come up and make up any excuse not to refund your seller fees . They will charge your credit card when there is not need and won't tell you anything .

They will suspend your selle account for nothing , not emails as to why , no warming , not second change .

I thought they were honest but Will Harding and mark are two clowns ,robbers .

Do not move your stuff from ebay to This selling venue . It takes weeks to resolve an issue since their stuff Is so slow . No support at all .

You get no sales and instead they will charge a lot for nothing !

timg32
1/10/15

Had a problem with an order - Bonanza is useless for help. If the vendor blows you off Bonanza has no system to help you. My problem was ordered two different goji berries and got two identical packages - vendor says they are different and that was that.

Tip for consumers: Tip for others who might use this site - DON'T.

axelr7
1/9/15

If I could give it a Zero I would. Never received my item, no response from the seller or the website. This is a total scam. Stay away from here. Will never use again!! FRAUD!!

Tip for consumers: Stay away!! Not legitimate!!

jeffk41
1/5/15

DO NOT USE THIS SITE! Absolutely ridiculous. I ordered something, it never came. When I logged a complaint with both Bonanza and the individual seller I got nothing but cold shoulder, inattention to my needs, and very poor customer service

Tip for consumers: Don't use it

michelleb79
12/24/14

If I had the option I would choose no stars. This site is the worst. I was ripped off by 3 different "booths"/people. I cringe at the thought that they have my information, as I believe this is the only reason this site exists. I ordered from 5 people and only received items from 2. I am out over a hundred bucks. THIS IS A SCAM!!! STAY AWAY!!!

ericd38
12/7/14

I sell on Bonanza, other sites, as well as our own website. Bonanza has been a good venue, and business has been picking up. They have increased their business by 128% from 2013! It's been a couple of years with them, easy venue to work with. As with any website, see if the store you're buying from is professional, see how many transactions there are, and check on feedback. If you want professional service, look for sellers that have a good professional web presence, and understands what customer service entails. An occasional or part time seller may not be as responsive. If they offer Paypal or Amazon as a payment option, you do have protection. Same thing if you are using a credit card. Use their services if you need to, when the seller doesn't respond.

Be aware though, that sometimes merchandize can get lost or damaged in transit, or the seller may have a temporary glitch in his supply chain. Talk it over, chill...Not everyone is trying to scam you, most sellers are trying to grow a business, not take your $50 and run. I am surprised to read the rants here from buyers, because of the protections out there for them, they shouldn't be out any money at all. Learn the rules of the road, don't send cash or money orders, use instruments that offer you protection, and jump in.

dennish33
11/25/14

I love the Bonanza site even though sales are not as good as on ebay. I did notice and increase in Bonanza traffic once I started adding to my description that this article can be purchased for a lot less on my Bonanza site and then I would give my Bonanza id.

Tip for consumers: If you are selling on ebay just add to your description that the item is available on Bonanza for a lesser price and put in your bonanza id. It will definitely increase hits to your Bonanza selling site

honeynearthj
11/20/14

Gosh very stupid and unprofessional site just missed one payment of $3 I Mean $3 and they just blocked my whole account with any intimation of any kind. Contacted the customer to resolve the issue but no use just no way to get things going I mean zero tolerance attitude for an online shopping site not happy worst policy..

Tip for consumers: Don't ever be a seller on this site total waste of time one small mistake all your home work GONE literally..

dank40
11/19/14

I really enjoy this site. We buy and sell on here all the time. If for some strange reason you dont get your item, no big deal as all you have to do is contact Paypal or your credit card company and you get all your money refunded. No big deal and problem solved. Yes you do come across what we call a dead beat seller no matter were you shop including Ebay. But that's why Bonanza accepts Paypal and you get tracking information emailed to you. From what im seeing on these other feedback ratings is just a bunch of uninformed people that that are just not happy in life and have been kicked off of Ebay so there searching other places to disrupt. Either way i really enjoy Bonanza and there growing like wildfire now. Thanks for doing such a Great Job Bonanza :) 5 Stars *****

Tip for consumers: Make your purchase and pay for it with a credit card or Paypal. Then ask the seller to forward you the tracking #. Then enjoy your product in a few days.

williama30
11/18/14

This is the best eCommerce site online. The interface is one of the most simple sites to use and their support is second to none. Highly recommend this site.

victorial16
11/15/14

I'm reporting the Company and I used to like it from a seller standpoint. I apparently had a less than $5 user bill and had medical issue. I was unable to even get online. Once I got back, I saw the bill and tried to login. They suspended the account and no email as to why, no email that they were going to do that, just plain nothing. I email support trying to pay them because I'm supposed to pay but no way I can pay! I was a member when they first started where half the features I suppose now weren't available back then. I get an email over the weekend saying it'll be $25.00 and some paypal address to send it to...I was livid. I explained my situation and they didn't even care. I told them you all didn't tell me anything and I get nasty messages. All I want to do is pay the $4.21. They just keep sending me a paypal address. I will be reporting them for their practices. I still want to pay the bill but I'm not paying an extra $25.00 for something I couldn't control. I could honestly even understand if I was ever late on a payment, completely, but this is just plain ridiculous.

Tip for consumers: Setup automatic and nothing else or beware

vala19
11/12/14

Ugh...I wish I had read the reviews first.
Add me to the list of people finding out too late that it's a scam marketplace.
I even Googled my seller after the fact and he is all over the internet, involved in online schemes and not even in the USA as I had thought.
Service is useless.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THIS SITE!!!

luanneb
11/11/14

This company is terrible. I was charged but never received the product. I left messages, phone and email and have had no response. I am now going to my credit card company and paypal to see if they can help me. The company Triton Media has been taken off the Bonanza site. Looks like I'm out 112.00.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site!

jens226
10/30/14

Don't waste your time with these sleazy low lives! I purchased a necklace that I never received, plus I never got my money back either! Customer service is pure garbage! They give you zero help & truly do not give a rat's ass about their customers. They basically told me to "$#*! OFF" via email. Aren't they awesome??? So I say to bonanza, I HOPE YOUR COMPANY FAILS & GOES OUT OF BUSINESS, YOU DIRTY, TRASHY PIGS FROM THE TWENTIETH LAYER OF HELL!!

Tip for consumers: Here's a tip, STOP SCREWING PEOPLE OUTTA THEIR MONEY BONANZA!!!

becksw
10/26/14

Worst business online that I have ever dealt with. They never helped me with an unprofessional and non responsive seller who never did give me confirmation or delivery status. I tried contacting the seller (ceoparent...beware of this worthless seller) many times but only got one apology email that did not help. I waited 10 days and finally knew that this was a scam. I contacted Bonanza several times during this horrible ordeal, but they continued to send me emails with the same links and answers that did not comply with my questions. I even told Bonanza I was canceling and then sent me the same emails before. They also told me to contact the seller......HELLO!!!! The seller does not respond!! I contacted Discover and they are taking care of the transaction so these sick people don't get my money. This was so ridiculous...over a stupid storage cabinet. I give Bonanza and copartner seller -1,000 stars. Beware of this site!!!

carolp31
10/22/14

Stay away!!! You are not dealing with a company! You are dealing with individuals who sell on this site! I ordered an iphone from someone with the ID of Zman2017. I paid upfront close to $200 and was assured I'd receive the phone w/i 10 days. It's now over 3 weeks! Every communication from him was some stupid excuse about his printer not working or the post office hadn't processed it yet. I asked for a refund and heard nothing from him so I filed a complaint with pay pal and informed him that I was doing that. He finally responded by telling me that (and I quote) he didn't like the way I was taking the delay and then proceeded to tell me that my phone was delayed because his truck broke down. Was he driving the phone to me??????? Unreal! FRAUD - pure, unadulterated FRAUD. BEWARE! Stick with Amazon or Walmart.com.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!

markb154
10/18/14

They are FRIGHTENING. I ordered something, the seller already sold it on ebay. I sent many e-mails to bonanza, they sent me form letters. No item, no refund. I finally contacted the seller through EBAY who gave me a refund. Bonzana couldn't tell me it was sold, give me a tracking number, get me a return, or even log me in.

Tip for consumers: Don't use them.

fg26
10/18/14

I've had a booth since 2010 and have sold over 300 items. Certainly not the volume that I do on eBay but the fees are significantly less and I haven't had any issues as a seller or buyer. Like the new direct pay option and shipping label, although not the .95 fee for the label. Their customer service has always been prompt and as helpful as they can be given their limitations just like eBay customer serv agents can only do so much. If you are an honest buyer and/or seller, shouldn't have any problems. Just like eBay, check feedback before buying. The import is easy, listing an item is easy as well. It seems like there is more traffic these days. I would recommend, it's no cost to have a booth.

Tip for consumers: Just be patient for sales.

nancyl44
10/11/14

I have been selling on Bonanza for over a year. Although my sales have not been as consistent as ebay, I like that you can rank on Google shopping with your Bonanza listings. Plus with them partnering with the other marketplaces ex. Nexttag that gives you even more exposure that is if you are willing to pay the higher commission. I also like the Yahoo analytics it gives me great insight to where my buyers are. Bonanza is a work in progress, you have to be patient and work on it a little bit each day. For free there is a lot of value use it to your advantage.
Nancy

christined14
10/1/14

My first dealing with this site, will ultimately be my last. Wish I would have read the reviews before I went on to purchase. The company I dealt with was to send 100ct bottle and only sent 30ct bottle. Normally I would think this is just an honest mistake BUT after reviewing my order I noticed the tag line did not indicate the amount of the bottle count. So before even placing my order I sent the seller a message (THROUGH BONANZA) Making sure it was in fact the 100ct bottle that was for sale. Was assured it so went ahead and purchased. What I do I get in the mail? 30ct bottle. I immediately put in a dispute with Bonanza and waited. Nothing after 5 days so I put in a dispute with Paypal. 30 days after my sale Bonanza finally sends me an email telling me, to contact PAYPAL for resolution. They never even offered to help and it is their company. USER BEWARE! The sellers on this site must know they will not be harmed for duping customers so why not do it.

Tip for consumers: Don't Use Bonanza "."

chrisb138
9/25/14

OK now I'm scared....73 reviews and over 75% (that's just a quick eyeball count) are bad ...I mean BAD REVIEWS..Been very leery of going on with Bonanza...thats what lead me here...What buzz Kill....Lessoned Learn: Business 101- do some general research on who your about to do business with....Surprises after the fact can cost you a loss in dignity, by making a very big Preventable Mistake and Then there is the obvious. Overall financial looses that when you include the most important asset " Time investment "Calculated together your total net loses could be in the 100's of dollars
Well here is mine Bonanza heart break......I have 108 items listed. All done individually....Doing so a little over a 1 month time period..I'm at full max (paying 16%) PER SALE. 16% for using there "advertisement " affiliate search engine network.. Then I signed up for there $25 per month 2nd tier of 5 total Pro upgrades. The highest level cost $200 OR $300 per Month,,,,So on top of me already maxing out their advertisement networks, my $25 upgrade is supposed to boost up my "BOOTH" recognition and bring more sales somehow...Bull$#*!...Have sold ONE (1) item- a John Deere Christmas Stocking for $11.99...LOL...Plus I get daily persuasions to sign up for their 3rd tier by them posting stats like, if you where in the "Platinum' tier you would have had an 185% better chance of a sale!!!......Anyway,,going to get sick if I keep writing. Its hard to fool me...welll I certainly got fooled!!! ....l at least have a nice audit list inventory on a flash drive now...this will make listing elsewhere easier...One reminder...it is 100% free to list on Bonanza and there lowest fee is 3.5%....wonder what they do for 3.5...yell your user name out the office window?

louisah1
9/20/14

I am new to this site, EBay was my preference and so far still might be as I can find my way good on eBay,it was just things got spoiled on eBay by the fees being to high,I am now on bonanza also ' still on eBay too' but I can't get my second item in the selling section,I feel a bit lost and wish it would guide me through,but I don't even see prompts or someone to chat to...however i will persevere, personally I think it this site is going to be mega...if I could only get my items listed. :)

Tip for consumers: Go for it and hope you find your way better than me :)

inesc
9/15/14

Better rates than ebay. Ty bonanza. Plus I saw it was chosen as 2014 number 1 merchant when ebay is number 3. That's the best news ever. Ebay charges way too much and now they are noticing it...

syevee
9/9/14

DON'T waste your time as a seller -- after 2 weeks, 20 products have gotten THREE views - that's VIEWS, not sales. meanwhile 2 other sites I've joined have gotten HUNDREDS of views in the same period

if that's not enough, customer 'service' is horrible -- they blame the seller, claiming 'millions' of views and telling me I need to list a hundred items to start to get views! then they have the cojones to tell me I don't get views because I'm not promoting my booth! I've set the advertising levels to the maximum and these have generated ZERO views! the actual views have come from elsewhere.

they promise 3 or 5 times the views if you join & pay $20 or more per month -- but 5 times ZERO is still zero so skip this loser and find another place to sell!

I've sold on ebay since 1999 and have 17,000 positive feedback there - looking for an outlet that didn't give as many hassles as ebay, but this sure ain't it!

steve

Tip for consumers: don't bother

annt16
9/5/14

Ditto John H....This is a mini-ebay without any legitimacy. I received the wrong Item, have not heard from seller and now Bonanza has removed them from site for fraudulent practices. Unfortunately, Bonanza immediately refered me to paypal to get my refund. They essentially put frauds on their site who set low prices, take your money, and then Bonanza forces paypal and amazon to fix their problems. LAME business model; cheats. Steer clear.

jeffc53
9/2/14

BONANZA - PROBLEMS, BE WARNED - OR BE BUGGERED !!!
As a seller with some years of experience with several REPUTABLE web sites I chastise
myself for not doing enough background checks on this INCOMPETENT DISORGANIZATION
before giving them money.
Despite many requests for assistance over several weeks to solve my inability to access my a/c, without any meaningful or effective solution, and later, because I cant enter my a/c my request to DELETE all of my a/c's has been ignored
BUT THEY OR HE are still taking my MONEY for an a/c I cant use

patrician13
8/18/14

I OPENED THIS BOOTH 10 DAYS AGO AND HAVE FOLLOWED ALL INSTRUCTIONS, I HAVE HAD OVER 250 VIEWS OF ITEMS, BUT AS YET NO BUYERS. IT IS MUCH EASIER THAN EBAY TO LIST AND DOWNLOAD PICTURES OF ITEMS, BUT I DO FEEL THAT BUYERS MUST NOT BE TAKING THE SITE SERIOUSLY.. MY PRICES ARE LOWER WITH FREE SHIPPING FOR EVERYTHING THAN THEY WERE AT EBAY BUT STILL NO BUYERS, I AM CONCERNED HOW PAYPAL BUYER PROTECTION WORKS AND HOPE THAT IT IS SUFFICIENT FOR BUYERS TO TRUST MY SITE, IF NOT IT EXPLAINS THE LACK OF SALES. I HAVE ALSO PROMISED REFUNDS FOR GOOD REASONS, PERHAPS BONANZA SHOULD FOLLOW UP WITH BUYERS FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, AND WITH SELLERS ALSO, AS A SELLER I AM ALWAYS DILIGENT IN MAILING ITEMS IMMEDIATELY, BUT NOT GIVEN A CHANCE.AS OF YET.

Tip for consumers: TRY TO CONVINCE BUYERS YOU ARE A LEGITIMATE SELLER AND WILL MAIL ITEMS AS PROMISED AND OFFER REFUNDS

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Bonanza staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I want to sell on Bonanza. I am aware that they charge less % on sales than ebay do. My question is : Is there a monthly fee to sell in Bonanza? Please advise.
7/10/13
as1950
A: The fees are voluntary. You can start with zero insertion fees, however there are 3 plans that you pay monthly fee for.

As far as less FVF, you pay 3.5% for no advertising at all, and up to 16% if some advertising is done. You get what you pay for in this case scenario.
Add your answer
Q: I wonder why the so-called come-back coupons aren't available to all the sellers. Don't you guys want the repeat buyers? I planned on contacting some of my eBay buyers and issue them a discount, but alas, can't do this unless I pay a monthly fee. IMO this should be enabled on the invoice notwithstanding the monthly fee.
markd57
A: Sellers can create and offer coupons with zero limitations ("Sell on Bonanza > Edit booth options > Discounts & Coupons").
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Bonanza staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

4 Photos for Bonanza