US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

hamdib

Though I still didn't see if they have as good customer service or not, and I wish that I'll never have to ^^. (in 197 reviews)

claudioc4

The goods arrived in time and good care customer support; they respond quickly to emails. (in 39 reviews)

johnv39

I order and receive goods from China on a daily base. (in 366 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

christianm45
2/27/15

i just love their prices and i recently had to use their return policy and they were fast and friendly.

rickys15
2/27/15

I ordered a pair of insulated cargo pants in size 38. What I got was a pair of cargo pants in size 36 and the were unlinded. I contacted Banggood by email and it took over a week for them to respond.. There responses have been inflammatory demining. They were provided invoice # and the sku number. This was not enough for them. Besides the wrong size the pants were poor quality. They have refused to respond to my request to send the pants back for exchange. Now l have been asking for a refund. They will not respond to my request. I want my money back.

karak4
2/27/15

I have ordered quite a few things from Banggood and have been mostly very happy with the products. When I had a broken product they contacted me quickly and worked to fix the problem right away. I am very satisfied buying from this company.

jairoh
2/25/15

I am very happy with the service received from Bangood, I have been treated very kindly, they have responded quickly to my emails and I have provided a satisfactory solution to my problem.

Estoy muy contento con el servicio recibido de Bangood , me han tratado muy amablemente , han respondido rápidamente a mis correos electrónicos y me han proporcionado una solución satisfactoria a mi problema.

tomasv4
2/25/15

I ordered many items and one arrived broken. I contacted banggood's customer service and they resent me the same one again in good condition. It was really fast. They asked me every mail I sent really quick.
Highly recommended online store.

danp53
2/25/15

First of all, keep in mind that in life, LUCK is very important. Starting with this, I can tell you for sure that Banggood.com worked great for me. I started in october 2014 ( as my first purchase from China online store) , I ordered since then 7 packages and all of them came ok. Even if one tablet was a little defective( a blocked pixel on the screen) , I returned it back and in 3-4 weeks they sent me back a new one, and pay me the transport fees. REMEMBER something: it's very important to choose the right method of delivery: If you choose a free delivery, your packages will be treated as NON-PRIORITARY by postal companies and the waiting time will be longer. I think for 2 or 3 dollars plus is worthing to choose a Direct mail delivery or other fast method of delivery. This method work well for countries in Europe. I live in Romania, and i know what i'm talking (Romanian postal is not such a great company). The guys on Banggood answered to my mails very fast. REMEMBER even this: you are NOT the only customer they have: there are hundreds or thousands, it's not easy to talk to all of them in a reasonably amount of time. So, as a final conclusion, I can say for sure that BANGGOOD.COM is a great store. GOOD LUCK to all of you !

georgev21
2/24/15

THEY SENT A BROKEN TABLET AND SINCE THEN THEY HAVE FAILED TO REIMBURSE ME! SENT IT BACK A LONG TIME AGO AND THEY HAVE STOPPED CONTACTING ME ALLTOGETHER! PAYPAL CANNOT CONFIRM SHIPMENTS TO CHINA AND WERE NO HELP! CROOKS AND CRIMINALS! BUYERS BEWARE!

Tip for consumers: DONT USE THIS SITE

jeffb105
2/23/15

“I’ve ordered on January 28th, 2015.
I still haven’t received your product.
Tracking #LN708513637CN

It has been 3 weeks past already. I know that the product is a made in China product. but Why is it taking so long to receive the item?
The shipped date is 02/05/2015 that was Chinese New Year before you shipped already.

It might be that was lost my package. or they gave me a fake tracking #.
I have to using item ASAP.
I really hope you can fix this delivery issue.
If there’s any issue with the product delivery, then please have it sent through express mail.but They didn't no reply.”

sevu
2/20/15

they say.. you get what you pay.. well .. this site is run by Chinese people and you know they can be cheap.. that's exactly what this site is. they may have some cheap items but forget about customer service or on time delivery. ordered items couple of times and both times it took more then a month.. which is 2 weeks more then their stated shipping times on their website...

do yourself a favor and pay more and buy from US retailer. piece of mind!!!

Tip for consumers: do yourself a favour and pay more and buy from US retailer. piece of mind!!!

mariof7
2/19/15

Estoy satisfecho con el servicio de de Banggood, se me envió el producto bastante rápido, aunque se demoró en llegarme, por problemas con el transporte. Estoy satisfecho con el producto en cuestión. Recomendable.

billb101
2/15/15

Banggood will answer any questions within 24 hours via email. They stand behind their products with integrity. Highly recommended. You will like dealing with them.

jean-claudea
2/15/15

suite à la non-réception d'un article, j'ai écrit à Banggood, lequel, après un léger temps d'attente de sécurité m'a renvoyé un nouveau produit. site sérieux . à conseiller

Tip for consumers: bon site, suit bien ses expeditions et résoud facilement les problèmes a conseiller

krisa20
2/15/15

I am extremely happy with Banggood and the product I purchased on their website (a high quality smartphone, very well priced). I couldn´t be more happy than I am of my experience with Banggood, so I will definitely come back and buy more from their store. The customer service is very friendly and fast, they provide immediate answers to your questions.

The shipping was free and very fast, easily trackable online. The Warranty on their products provides you all the security you need to buy safely, which is not always the case if you buy at a local store for 5x higher the price of Banggoods.

Tip for consumers: Compare prices on Banggood with other Chinese online stores and you will find out that Banggood offers the better price (shipping included). If not, they promise a price match.

derekr13
2/15/15

I have been buying from Banggood since Nov. 2012 And have only had three issues in that time.All these issues were promptly resolved in a quick and pleasant manner.I have had contact with different members of Banggood service staff and not one of them could be faulted in any way.When asked for photos of the problem i promptly provided them.
My recent contact was with Michell and the service was beyond my expectations.
I give Banggood top marks for all round top goods and service.
Derek R.

alfac
2/15/15

After purchasing an electric unicycle scooter i got a problem with the battery. I wrote to the customer care and after 20 days I receive another one for free. Now the electric unicycle works wonders. Seriuos congratulations for the great Banggood service

charlesp32
2/13/15

Have always had excellent customer service with banggood. Their staff is very understanding and go out of their way to quickly resolve any issues. Thank you, banggood!

vienasd
2/12/15

Bought many items from quadcopters parts to power banks. Very good shop and they have very good support. They want to make customers really happy.

aouaasa
2/12/15

i recently made my first purchase from this site. i bought a quadcopter and a pack of spare batteries. the batteries never arrived, so i mailed them and they sent me a new pack free of charge. i have to say that the support and communications were excellent. i highly recommend this site!

thierryp
2/12/15

suite à un probleme de douane, je n'ai jamais reçu mon article, banggood a fait un second envoi que j'ai reçu. A chaque mail que j'ai envoyé à banggood, j'ai eu une réponse dans la demie journée. bonne communication, site sérieux, excellent.

alexanderk22
2/11/15

I ordered from BangGood some times.
Good value for the price - quality products.
Good customer support.
No problems with refunds and reshipping.

julianb29
2/11/15

He recibido nueve pedidos de los cuales uno tenia un pequeño problema que no tuvimos que reparar y fue compensado rapidamente.
El resto fue recibido rapidamente y sin problemas el embalaje muy bueno y los productos funcionan perfectamente muy buena relacion precio calidad

stratoss1
2/11/15

In general i'm satisfied with the 3 purchases that i have till now...except 1 order that was delayed too much, but has to do with the Christmas holidays and the heavy traffic customs i think.
Their customer support service is one of the best that i met...i had a problem with a remote control and they accepted to replace it for free. Also, everytime i need to ask something, i always have a reply in max 2 days.

mariom24

De bons produits .
Bonne communication service réclamation.
Juste un petit souci de livraison (réglée).

laurentg2
2/11/15

Don't buy from them. Terrible company, a lot of hassle, I will never order again unless I cannot find the item elsewhere. They not gave any followup on my order and when I asked for news they canceled my order arging a difference between my paypal address and my delivery address.

Tip for consumers: Stay away

bamdidob
2/10/15

I ordered many times from them. I all cases, in one way or another if I had a problem they solved it. Most of the times they have good barging, and as for cheep stuff you cannot expect exceptional quality.
As for delivery time some items come quickly, and sometimes slow. But it is same situation like in eBay. If you buy over the Internet you need to be prepared for it. Everyone buys from China because it is cheaper, but expect it to arrive in few days. That doesn't work.

mojor
2/10/15

Bangood has proven to be very efficient in all it's value chain: products quality, shipping (although it takes very long times, which is acceptable given the distance from where the products are shipped - China, and although there is no shipping monitor code for some orders), and also dealing with problems on damaged products (they simply sent me a new one without trouble).
Really appreciate the way Banggood is working.

Tip for consumers: Plan your shopping in advance since delivery times can take very long given products are mostly shipped from China.

malachis12
2/10/15

Awesome website!!! ordered a great smartphone for $200, arrived in 7 days to New Zealand with free postage and tracking, as well as awesome customer service

seana20
2/10/15

I had made 6 purchases from them. Every single order was a nightmare. They made mistakes every time. Not sending the right items, sending broken or inferior products and three of the times, missing items that I never got even after sending a dozen emails. Not to be trusted!

Tip for consumers: Dont be cheap like me and spend the extra $.50 for what your buying from another company

jessicak29
2/9/15

Great shopping site! You have to be patience, but all the ordered stuff came in time promissed. And good service when an item is not available.

ivoc
2/9/15

Products with excellent quality / price. Quick deliveries.
Good customer support. Whenever I came a problem was solved almost immediately.
Recommend.

pavels3
2/9/15

HI guys, I would like to ask you: Do you have any wholesale experiences with Banggood? I would like to start the wholesale cooperation with them but I need to know some opinions. My first order will be over 5K USD, so I need to be sure, they are really reliable wholesale partner. In advance thank you!

raimondasu
2/7/15

Excellent Company!

Your order delivery is full guaranteed, even if you not received your parcel in your expected time - don't worry about it - just write to a wonderful customer service. You will never ever have any problems with it! Especially I want to thank dear Lina, she, without any questions helps me to solve the problem on my own order. Thank you very much! I trust this Company and wish Nice New Chinese New Year for all Company staff and their Families!

Tip for consumers: Very fast delivery. Prices are unbeatable. Any problems you will immediately will solve with fantastic customer service.

claudioc4
2/7/15

first time for me with banggood. The goods arrived in time and good care customer support; they respond quickly to emails.
I will buy again.
Claudio

quinnm20
2/6/15

Ignore the obviously fake positive reviews; banggood is horrible. After paying for faster shipping, they still sent my order by flat rate and STILL WANT TO KEEP THE MONEY FOR THE FASTER SHIPPING. I have gone back and forth with two customer service reps. who tell me to "keep waiting," and "you can track order here." They don't even want to acknowledge that they were paid for faster shipping, but didn't provide the service; they just want the money and to tell you to keep tracking their mistake. On one of their useless "track order here" replies, they accidentally gave me a link to another customers order that still hasn't been delivered since it was sent last year.

I have ordered many times from wholesalers in China, and while there may be delays, none of them tried to keep money for a service they didn't provide. I actually ordered from two other companies five days after I ordered from banggood with flat rate shipping, and those orders are already in the country.

Oh, and before Banggood does their shipping double-talk, I paid an extra $1.99 for Priority Direct Shipping. That's not a lot, but I did pay extra for shipping that was a few days faster. What's important is that I paid for Priority Direct Shipping. It says Priority Direct Shipping on my invoice, and on banggoods website, Priority Direct Shipping takes 7-10 days, not 7-20 days like flat rate shipping. In emails with banggood, they admit that they sent my package with flat rate shipping, but when I point out that I paid for Priority Direct Shipping, they start staying that I paid for "Priority Air Mail" instead of Priority Direct Shipping.

This change lets them try to lie to their customers, and people reading this review, by making it seem like you're the one that's confused about shipping, and you're making a baseless complaint.

It won't work because flat rate shipping is free on your site, and priority air mail has the EXACT same shipping time as the free flat rate shipping, but not the priority direct shipping. This means that priority air mail and flat rate shipping are the same thing, and both are FREE SHIPPING methods. Therefore, what did I pay for if the shipping you provided for me is free? Why would priority air mail cost more money for the exact same type of shipping, but be called priority direct shipping? How can you pay for, and receive, priority direct shipping if when you select the option for priority direct shipping and pay for priority direct shipping, you start calling it priority air mail and send it out using free flat rate shipping?

This $1.99 for priority direct shipping seems like a common banggood scam to steal a couple of bucks from their customers before they will probably close up shop and disappear one day. It's a small amount of money, but you can't trust a thief.

Tip for consumers: Never gamble on a buying from a website, no matter how cheap the products may be, if they are known for fraud.

andread34
2/6/15

is very good web site, cheap prices and excellent customer service, i had just couple of issues with missing items or with damaged items in the delivery and they alway send me a new part for free without any problem,
very good products , cheap prices and excellent customer service!

celib
2/5/15

Very surprised by the quality that this website banggood.com has in its products, im for sure a satisfied client.

marcm29
2/5/15

I bought a set of four extra batteries and a quad charger for my Syma X5-C quadcopter. Banggood had the lowest price and the best customer service.

Tip for consumers: Shipping time is appropriate for ordering from Hong Kong. Keep this in mind when ordering.

anaf11
2/5/15

Best places for buying clothes and electronic. I just got a package with dresses and I'm looking for my next phone there. To me the best thing is that they always reply me by email, quickly and nicely.

Tip for consumers: Read well the descriptions and comments, mostly in clothing items, and keep in mind the sizes! They always write about that in the website, but still is good to say it again.

chrisb153
2/5/15

Bonne communication, ils m'ont renvoyé un objet pour lequel ils s'étaient trompés et m'ont accordé 250 pts ^_^
Merci beaucoup ;-)

geezzzg
2/4/15

Very good experience with BG!
products are great and their service is superb.

received a part which was damaged during transport. After informing banggood and showing some pictures, the part was send again Super service from BG thanks!

carsh
2/4/15

I received a part which was damaged during transport. After informing banggood and showing some pictures, the part was send again without additional cost. This was very much appreciated.

wesj4
2/4/15

Very good selection of products and good prices. Many Asian internet stores have a bad reputation for customer service, but Banggood is an exception. My first order with them didn't go very well as the product arrived non-functional. Banggood customer service responded quickly to my emails and a replacement unit is being sent. Thank you Banggood! I'll will be buying more from them in the future.

Tip for consumers: Some products have several options so make sure you select the one's you want before placing your order or else you may not get what you're expecting.

thomasw51
2/4/15

Apart from delivery not being as fast as I’d like but pretty quick considering it comes from China everything is great

georgeg52
2/4/15

Banggod: So close to perfection: If anything goes wrong, Banggood customer service (especially Jessy) is always there for you. This is true after sales experience! No complaint from them at all!

stevet50
2/3/15

I found Banggood a great place to shop for my electronics needs, they ship my orders quickly and when I had a problem they did an EXCELLENT job correcting it.

czajuniac
2/3/15

Excellent Service with Market Leading Prices

Have been using banggood.com for a while and have always received top class service: free delivery, quick product dispatch, good communication with all e-mails answered within 24hrs not to mention superb pricing. Also, what is most important to me they stand behind their products and offer advice and support in case something goes wrong or there are any queries. I've had a slight issue with couple of orders (one being my lack of knowledge) and they solved them brilliantly.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

pietroc5
2/1/15

I purchased several products on Banggood and although sometimes there was some mixup in receiving parcels, I contacted Banggood immediately and are working to resolve the issue. So I think we Banggood is reliable and safe.
So I will continue to buy other products, partly because the prices are very affordable.

ioakeimk
2/1/15

Tip for consumers: VERY GOOD QUALITY OF ITEMS, VERY GOOD SERVICE AND SUPPORT, VERY GOOD PRICES AND SHIPPING AND VERY GOOD COOPERATION! CONGRATS!!!

txetxup
1/31/15

La comunicacion con banggood ha sido muy satisfactoria, normalmente no hay ningun problema en recibir los pedidos, pero cuando hay problrmas responden rapido y de foma eficaz. De los vendedores con los que tratado ha sido uno de los mas gratificantes

noahl20
1/28/15

BangGood is one of the best online stores I've ever dealt with. Their products are slightly late, but that is to be expected when you live in the USA and you order from a CN warehouse, so no complaint there. The products I've ordered have always been of good quality and have never been damaged. The one time I had a product go wrong (one of my quadcopters) they responded to customer support within 16 hours and said they would replace the broken part. I would totally recommend shopping from here.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Is bang good still operational?
11/29/12
jong3
A: Hi there I'm going to every site I can and posting this message to warn others

DO BUY FROM THIS SITE. The quality of there work is horrible, not to mention that the dress came with stains and I was sent a size 4, when we went by their charts and it was a size 8 that I ordered. They then tried to convince me they sent the right dress and for 2 hours I sent picture after picture proving them wrong and the best they could do was say sorry but you'll only get some of your money back. Not to mention I seriously doubt that they understood much English. Again DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE, they're just after your money.
3/11/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

21 Photos for Banggood