US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

hamdib

Though I still didn't see if they have as good customer service or not, and I wish that I'll never have to ^^. (in 150 reviews)

spirost

Packages arrive at their due date and most important, their customer support is great. (in 30 reviews)

christopherp27

Banggood resolved the issue within 2 days, so 5 stars to them! (in 12 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

frankk39
12/22/14

Customer service was quick and answered all questions. Products arrived faster than expected. Would use again.

Tip for consumers: Order in plenty of time to make the most of the low cost shipping, and feel free to ask any questions - they respond quickly but remember there may be a time difference.

michaelg103
12/22/14

Banggood has excellent custom service! I placed an order with them and had an issue with the product I received.

The transmitter I had purchased would not bind with the receivers I got in the same order. According to the manufactures website the two items should be compatible. After making a video showing them the issue and that in fact they were not compatible the Banggood customer service contacted the manufacture and were informed the items had been updated and were no longer compatible.

After contacting their customer service I was able to work out an amicable resolution. BangGood stood behind their service provided me with a full refund.

I in turn ordered a replacement item and could not be happier! Their customer service is top notch and I would gladly recommend them to anyone!

replicatorc
12/22/14

banggood.com has brought lots of flexibility to my business. Prices are first thing you will notice, most of things you will not find better priced anywhere online, period. This allows us to stock on some little things we would normal acquire per project basis. For very valuable, large and/or fragile items one can always opt for faster means of transport. Most items i ordered went trough snail mail and with some patience all have found its way. Some items were damaged in transport but very clear and concise customer support resolved all issues very fast and kind. This last point is in my opinion more important than original price and that is why we will return to their shop.

borisg9
12/22/14

I bought (7 November) in Banggood store CUBOTA X6.
Unfortunately misplaced package I did not receive the package, contacted Banggood customer service asked for refund return money for one day.
Banggood is the best store, real professionals, in fair dealer.
In the future I buy only at of them, my biggest recommendation for Banggood.
Once again a big thank you Banggood

romanase
12/22/14

Honest and professional team.
Good job Banggod Team.
Special thanks to Lina.
Merry Xmas.

paulb152
12/21/14

I love this company. They work in a different way, very customer focussed, the site is full of customer involvement, they care about your experience and they have a ton of products, always updated. What's not to love about them? Why ever shop somewhere else? Local bases to EU and USA also. Helped me with my RC dreams.

Tip for consumers: You can buy locally EU and USA if you are based there. Post pics/vids on their site so other users can see how you got on. They have great coupon discounts.

fredb47
12/20/14

Excellent service after sale.
Bought something at Banggood. Did not work properly. Got a replacement!!!!
Give them a rating of five stars !!!!!

Mr. F.N.Bakker
France

marcelb21
12/20/14

I have been using Banggood for my RC needs, which started with some small parts I'm now confident enough to order complete quadcopters, camera's and boats. So far items arrive in mint condition and if they are damaged in any way I tend to get the choice between getting a new one, a refund or points for a discount, all it takes is a video or a picture of the issue.
Great service and most of the prices are impossible to find on other sites.

leov4
12/19/14

I have extended experience with ordering all kind of items like lasers , outdoor led lighting , RC helicopters , and spare parts for these helicopters , and LiPo batteries for RC toys and must say that i am very pleased with the way these orders are handeled and the time it takes for parcels to arrive. Most of the time parcels will arrive within 2/3 weeks but very rarely it can take up to 2 months , but i think that this is not a fault of BangGood but of the transporter. But donn'T forget that all (even less than 1 dollar item) are send to you for free. There is of course the choice to send you're order faster but than you'lle have to pay for tranport. Love this website , and will continu to use it in the future.
Leo.

chgoog
12/19/14

Very nice customer service.

I received a defective product, they sent me a new one immediately and told me I didn't need to send the defective one back --an US $19 item!

Cool.

massimilianos1
12/19/14

Banggood is one of the best reliable online shopping site. I've used several times and have always had a satisfactory service and safe delivery. Just one time, up to now I have had a small issue with shipping and, after having get in touch with Customer service they have solved the problem fast and professionally. I will continue to buy from Banggood again and again. Customer service is one of the best to deal with.

petert63
12/19/14

Honest and professional team.
Good job Banggod Team.
Special thanks to Lina.
Merry Xmas.
Regards.

sergeym9
12/19/14

Banggood.com! Thank you for solving my broblem. I ordered 5 led bulbs. 2 of them out of order after one week using. I told banggood about this problem and sent them video. After than banggood.com resent me 2 new bulbs! Is a really good custumer service. You are the best enternet shop!) thaks a lot!

Best wishes , Sergey M.

geraldh20
12/18/14

The TARAGAR watch I ordered from Banggood arrived in perfect condition and its appearance exceeded that of the catalog photos. The fit and finish is excellent and thus far (a week or so) it appears to be very accurate for a mechanical watch. My only criticism is that it did not come with setting instructions which would have been helpful. This watch is an excellent value for its under $20.00 selling price.

maxi820
12/18/14

Il sito www.banggood.com si è dimostrato superiore ad altri prendendo in considerazione
molti fattori;

Li elenco :

- Quasi sempre l'oggetto ordinato e pagato con paypal viene spedito entro le 24H successive
- La percentuale statistica di prodotti che arriva difettosa/rotta è inferiore agli altri siti
- La qualità dei prodotti, soprattutto quelli elettronici è migliore di altri siti
- La descrizione del prodotto venduto corrisponde a quello che poi arriva
- Il servizio customer care è rapido e soprattutto disponibile a cercare una soluzione senza far intervenire Paypal
- Quando la spedizione è gratuita è vero e non come succede in altri siti che nel carrello di Paypal trovi aggiunte le spese di spedizione
- Si può spedire quasi tutto con la posta prioritaria olandese che fa arrivare la spedizione(in Italia) in 10/15 giorni
- Il sito è facile da consultare e il motore di ricerca interno funziona bene

La mia esperienza di acquisti presso rivenditori on-line cinesi riguarda più o meno 100 ordini effettuati in 2 anni circa
la metà dei quali effettuata presso BANGGOOD gli altri 50 ordini sono stati suddivisi su 20 altri siti.

Quando devo acquistare qualcosa on line prima controllo BANGGOOD ed eventualmente altri.

Per precisazione l'importo totale di ogni singolo ordine non è mai stato
superiore ai 22 euro al fine di non pagare alcuna tassa di importazione(in Italia)

The site www.banggood.com has proved superior to other taking into consideration
many factors;

List them:

- Almost always the object ordered and paid with paypal is shipped within the next 24H
- The statistical percentage of products that arrive defective / route is lower than the other sites
- The quality of the products, especially electronic ones is better than other sites
- The description of the product sold matches what then comes
- The customer care service is fast and above all to seek a solution without involving Paypal
- When the shipping is free is true and not as happens in other sites in the cart of Paypal are added shipping costs
- It can ship almost anything with priority mail Dutchman who does get the shipment (in Italy) in 10-15 days
- The site is easy to navigate and the search engine works well

My experience of shopping at online retailers Chinese concerns more or less 100 orders in approximately 2 years
half of them carried at BANGGOOD other 50 orders were divided on 20 other sites.

When I buy something online before checking BANGGOOD and possibly others.

For clarification, the total amount of each order was never
over 22 Euros in order not to pay any import tax (in Italian)

Die Website www.banggood.com hat besser als andere unter Berücksichtigung bewiesen
vielen Faktoren ab;

Nennen Sie diese:

- Fast immer das Objekt bestellt und mit paypal bezahlt wird innerhalb des nächsten 24H Versand
- Die statistische Anteil der Produkte, die defekt ankommen / route niedriger als die anderen Standorte ist
- Die Qualität der Produkte, vor allem elektronische diejenigen ist besser als andere Websites
- Die Beschreibung des Produkts verkauft einstimmt, was dann kommt
- Die Kundenbetreuung Service ist schnell und vor allem, um eine Lösung ohne Beteiligung Paypal suchen
- Wenn der Versand ist kostenlos wahr ist und nicht wie es bei anderen Seiten im Warenkorb von Paypal hinzu Versandkosten
- Er kann fast alles mit A-Post Holländer, der erhalten wird die Sendung (in Italien) in 10-15 Tagen
- Die Website ist einfach zu navigieren und die Suchmaschine funktioniert gut

Meine Erfahrung mit Einkauf bei Online-Händlern chinesischen Bedenken mehr oder weniger 100 Aufträge in etwa 2 Jahre
die Hälfte von ihnen in BANGGOOD anderen 50 Aufträge durchgeführt wurden, auf 20 anderen Seiten aufgeteilt.

Wenn ich etwas online zu kaufen bevor Sie BANGGOOD und möglicherweise andere.

Zur Verdeutlichung der Gesamtbetrag der jedem Auftrag war nie
mehr als 22 Euro, um nicht jede mögliche Importabgabe (auf Italienisch) zahlen

paulk80
12/18/14

Great service I would recommend them to anyone
Purchasing a wide range of products..
Check out
Banggood.com
Paul.k
Ireland

narayananm
12/17/14

I have placed an order on 6th Nov 2014 of about $20.59, but something bad happened to parcel and I didn't received after stipulated delivery time. I contacted banggood customer support and they offered full refund of $20.59 and same I received on very next day in my Paypal account.

Tip for consumers: Opt for Singapore Registered Mail if you are a buyer from India post. I never had problem with Singapore post. It is cheaper than UPS, EMS and parcel arrives within 20-25 days.

felixh30

Bonjour,
Je suis client Banggood depuis plus de 2 an.
Leur service après vente est très rapide et claire :-)
Mes colis sont Toujours arriver avec moins un mois d'attente, pas de douane :-)
Cordialement
Félix France

duaneo
12/17/14

Banggood is one of the best online shopping sites around. I've used them a couple of times and have had very good service and fast delivery. I've had items damaged in shipping and they have resend them within 2 days of my query. Customer service department is a pleasure to deal with.

juliej16
12/16/14

I love dealing with banggood. they have great quality products and their service is exceptional. they come highly recommended from my family.

Tip for consumers: this is a brilliant site to buy from.

josej14
12/15/14

I am Banggood client about half a year I have about 40 orders placed
and can only say well this site.
Any problems that arise immediately and solve the customer is never impaired. I had 2 small problems which were promptly solved, and I was still profiting.
To be fair to Banggood would give 10 stars if possible.
José M. Jesus - Portugal

marcc23
12/15/14

Bonjour,
j'utilise les services de Banggood depuis plus d'un an.
Ils ont un service après vente très bon.
Je suis très satisfait de mes achats chez eux.
Cordialement
Marc

oscarn5
12/13/14

excelente tienda para comprar en el exterior cumplieron con mis pedidos seguire comprando por que los precios son super buenos.

Tip for consumers: yo compro en banggood y tu??

vladimirv4
12/13/14

Great shop! Very good range of products. Special thanks deserve the support of customers, especially Lina :)

cesarg7
12/12/14

I've had a little trouble with the delivery service of my parcel.
The Customer Service was great. They've refunded my money fastly and easily.
Congratulations to Banggood Customer Service Team!
I love to buy My RC parts and others on the Banggood!

natalieg12
12/12/14

Never order anything on Banggood!

I ordered a Cubot GT99 on Banggood.com. I received my smartphone 30 days too late! I had to send 3 emails to finally receive the smartphone. When I finally received the smartphone and pushed the power button, the phone didn't work! It's really junk. I can't do anything with this phone. Now they ask me to send the phone back. Not only is this a big cost, but I'm allready 4 months without a smartphone. Afterservice is really bad.

Do yourself a favour and never order on this site!

akeb
12/12/14

Have been ordering a lot of things from their wide range of products. Most of the deliveries have been quite OK. The customer service is quick and friendly. They are very eager to correct any mistake in a defective article. The company can be recommended to anyone.
Thanks Vicky for good service.

Tip for consumers: Don´t hesitate to order from them. They deliver and have excellent service.

jorgev11
12/12/14

The sellers I have dealt with have always communicated swiftly and given me overall assistance whenever I needed.

Tip for consumers: If you buy from Brazil, be patient. It takes a bit long for you to get the item, but make sure it will arrive. Good shopping.

aldoc9
12/12/14

I have been ordering different items from this site for over two years now, and this on a regular basis. I have never had a problem and when I did, it was my fault (choosing incorrect thickness tool).Their products are a cut above the competition. I have found these people's prices to be the best value for money from most of the popular Chinese based sites and find no problem in recommending them to anyone.

Tip for consumers: Be prepared to wait for your orders to arrive. I live in EU and orders normally take between 20 to 25 days to arrive - but shipping is free so I am not complaining!

carlosg27
12/11/14

Encontré esta pagina navegando por la red y llevo mas de un año
comprando en ella y creo que es una empresa seria. A la hora de
los problemas se aprecia si ciertas empresas son de fiar.
En mi caso Banggood me lo a resuelto sin ningún problema. Aparte
tienen precios bastantes ajustados con respecto a otras empresas
de este sector, con una gran variedad de artículos. también la buena
comunicación con el servicio al cliente te da confianza a la hora
de seguir comprando.
Gracias a todo su equipo Banggood.
Saludos cordiales.

Tip for consumers: Si buscáis una pagina de fiar y con calidad precio banggood te lo ofrece.

tjn1
12/11/14

I am shopping from Banggood.com regularly for past year, free shipping and great customer service is amazing,
I recommend it

pappb
12/11/14

I really like banggood, the prices are low and the packages always arrived in time. It's very good! :)

tasosh
12/10/14

I like to shop at banggood, prices are low and good quality.Customer service is the best. Any problems are quickly solved

gergog
12/10/14

Hey! In the last few montsh I spent more than 200$ in this website and I did not regret a thing. I'm copletly satisfied with all my purchases so far (watches, bags, wallets, bracelet, pillow, speakers ect) as they are relative low price but a fine quality. But what makes Banggood such a good company actually their customer service. If you write them they will always answer you in 24 hours in a really kind and helpful way, I contaced them several times already and they are really cooperative when it comes to the customer having any kind of problem. Here are my latest impresions:

I ordered a pair of speakers which got slightly damaged ( it was a bit(!) scratched and it was makeing a quiet whizzing voice but still useable) during the transport. I contacted them and they paid it's full price back.

I accidentaly ordered a wrong size shirt, I contacted them and they agreed to pay back it's price if I sent it back. Which I happily did.

There have been only one (out of about 20) example when my order didn't arrive, I contacted them and they kindly asked me to wait one more week for it. So I did but it didn't arrive, so I contacted them again and they told me that I can choose between getting a resend or a refund.

I'm realy glad I found this website and I can only recomment it.

Tip for consumers: Hey! In the last few montsh I spent more than 200$ in this website and I did not regret a thing. I'm copletly satisfied with all my purchases so far (watches, bags, wallets, bracelet, pillow, speakers ect) as they are relative low price but a fine quality. But what makes Banggood such a good company actually their customer service. If you write them they will always answer you in 24 hours in a really kind and helpful way, I contaced them several times already and they are really cooperative when

gerd9
12/10/14

Yesterday I received the remainder of my order which came in two separate deliveries and I am disgusted with the quality of clothing supplied by Banggood. Having previously ordered clothing from Dino Direct I expected more or less the same quality product. But I have to say everything from the stitching, tailoring, fabric quality and fit is substandard to even the cheapest clothes you could buy in Ireland. The pictures that Banggood are using to sell their clothing are probably the original design but honestly the tailoring looks like it was done by an amateur. The best way I could describe the quality of all the clothes that I received is something you would order as a fancy dress clothing. I want to just highlight this and also say don’t be scammed by Banggood , I intend to highlight this further on other online clothing forums also as I work for Google corporation here in Dublin.
My order consisted of the following Item no.
SKU042088 Jacket – Very Poor quality fabric , stitching, design & had a musty odour
SKU154083 Shirt – Very Poor quality fabric , stitching, design & had a defective print pattern on it
SKU154088 Shirt – Very Poor quality fabric , stitching, design
SKU089165 Pendant Chain – Not at all like the picture , very poorly made
SKU041591 Blazer – Very Poor quality fabric , stitching, design ,shabby – had one sleeve wider & longer than the other also musty odour
SKU048494 Trench Coat - Very Poor quality fabric , stitching , design , tailoring dimensions all wrong
Take my advise stay well away from banggood & don’t be fooled like I was.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from Banggood !

joew46
12/10/14

I like Banggood a lot. Maybe not the best quality, but because the price is so low a lot of value for my money.

Tip for consumers: Some times the package goes very fast. 1,5 week to the Netherlands. Some times it takes long 1 month. But the package will always arrive.

omera5
12/10/14

"I was able to follow the sipment detals by Track Number
Fast response to my questions. Thanks to Banggood customer service team"

raffaelet
12/9/14

Low prices and products as described, well packaged and promptly shipped. Customer service is outstanding. I definitely recommend it.
Tip for customers: customs may delay the delivery date of a couple of weeks.

bobd63
12/8/14

So happy to shop at BG. As the international mail was sooo slow, I contacted the customer service. They were so friendly and helpful. They had shipped my order almost immediately!!
Just buy in full confidence at Banggood.

Tip for consumers: your are getting the best customer service in the world !!

tic13
12/8/14

This is realy a great site for shopping. You can almost buy anything for a reasonable prize. But what i really like is NO shipping cost and a very good service. I experienced this when i ordered a quadcopter. The remote controle was broken. After i uploaded a short movie about the defect they send me a new one.
So i would say:"great site for Shopping"
Mr.Ti

yaelt6
12/7/14

The Banggood team was soooo helpful and nice!
Their service was really good and that's the most important thing for me when purchasing from overseas - I really felt I could trust them

manuelc19
12/5/14

I'm happy with Banggood because good communication.
Whenever I have problems resolved.
I like to shop at banggood, prices are low and good quality.
I will proceed to buy.
I'm pleased.
Best regards,

webfreelancestudioi
12/5/14

BangGood offer a wide range of articles (every day there are new ones added) so I've already done many orders and I found that all merchandise I received is of good quality and the prices are unbeatable compared to other suppliers !
All items I ordered were delivered in proper time... I recommend you to try BangGood.com.

Tip for consumers: Lower prices and good items

monip
12/4/14

i ordered a few things of different categories, all were perfekt and cheap. One problem was taken care very kindle and was informed about every step very quick. I like this shop and the persons behind.

Tip for consumers: even there is a problem, they take care very kind and quick.

christinev3
12/3/14

Order with Banggood are allways plaesant of corse shipment delays are often long but free. If there is more delay Banggood send you email and you can stop the order if you dont want wait. The prices are also very low.
Christine

noemiannas
12/3/14

I had shopping on Banggood.com several time and every time I was very satisfaied with all the service.
I bought lot of different stuffs from dresses to jewelry...the price and the quality are very balanced.
Every item is exactly like the one I see on the website.
When I had problem or question i contact the customer service that absolutely efficent and kind.
I can really recommend this site!

christianb41

colis perdu mais 5 jours après message livré chez moi sans problème
service super efficace très sérieux comme site

jillya
12/1/14

I have bought 7 items from them. All have arrived safely and been good quality. I have had one case where some bits were missing, and they are fixing that with no cost to me. (In a large company with many sales, there are bound to be problems sometimes, but they fix them - that's what you want.) And the prices are excellent, which is the main reason I started buying from Banggood in the first place. The mini drill I bought from them is excellent quality! Also, they accept PayPal, which is so convenient to use these days. So, all-in-all, pretty good.

gregoryc28
12/1/14

Je reçois toujours mes colis sans soucis, les plus petits dans une lettre arrivent même en a peine une semaine. Le service client existe et a du répondant, ils sont respectueux et commerçant.
Je recommande vivement.
Nb: prendre l'envoie gratuit, c'est plus long, de 1 à 4 semaines, selon le colis, mais je n'ai jamais de frais "inattendus"

Tip for consumers: Electronic car
RC helicopter and quad copter
Gadget
Vêtements.

bbba
12/1/14

“Bang good is a great website that I recommend it to all the people I know that they like online shopping ”

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Is bang good still operational?
11/29/12
jong3
A: Hi there I'm going to every site I can and posting this message to warn others

DO BUY FROM THIS SITE. The quality of there work is horrible, not to mention that the dress came with stains and I was sent a size 4, when we went by their charts and it was a size 8 that I ordered. They then tried to convince me they sent the right dress and for 2 hours I sent picture after picture proving them wrong and the best they could do was say sorry but you'll only get some of your money back. Not to mention I seriously doubt that they understood much English. Again DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE, they're just after your money.
3/11/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

17 Photos for Banggood