US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vitalyv

Customer Service is focused on customer support Thanks!" (in 121 reviews)

ghostmastera

Banggood is one of the best stores out there, the customer support is great even in after-sales support. (in 23 reviews)

johnv39

I order and receive goods from China on a daily base. (in 253 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ljubisal
10/23/14

I'm ordering many differents goods from banggood from a year ago and I would like to share my experience. I'm very satisfied with their quickness and full professionalism. They're always to help you when you have a problem with order. I can truly recommend Banggood to everyone. I think that this site is cheaper than ebay or amazon. I will continue to buy from banggood for sure.

Tip for consumers: My recommendations for Banggoog site

jackiew15
10/23/14

would recommend super helpful, quick response, some items took a little longer but wonderful customer service

Tip for consumers: be patient some items take a little longer

wimv2
10/23/14

Trustful seller! Ordering at Banggood.com means: you have have to wait quite a long time before your goods arrive. In my case 47 days. I had to be patient.
But... goods are fine, as described and of good quality.

guillermor3
10/22/14

Despues que se retrasara fuera de lo normal la llegada del articulo, lo comunique a Banggood y esperamos unos dias mas, sin que apareciera el paquete, informé de ello y me lo envian otra vez.

fairuzj
10/22/14

The only online store that never fail to deliver the item on time and in good condition.
Ordered wrong item and got refunded without hassle.
Keep it up.

tomn19
10/21/14

Oh terrible, Banggood is a terrible online shopping. The price is so cheap that attract you but when you ordered them you have to wait for a long lead time shipping. Sometime you never receive it. In my case, I ordered a Cheerson CX20 quadcopter for my son on August 21 and they charged on my credit card on August 22 and until now Oct 22 I still have not received anything yet. I check with DHL in USA and they told me that the order is still in HongKong, not ship yet. Is that terrible? I don't have this problem on ebay that their goods also ship from HongKong. I don't know what to say but this is my first time and my last time ordering good from BANGGOOD.com

Stay away from BANGGOOD if you don't want get anger

lorir21
10/21/14

Initially I was very optimistic and placed an order on the 1st of September. I was then informed that one of my items was not in stock and would I mind waiting a week. I replied and said not a problem. A week later I emailed to ask them the status, they responded that the item was now in stock but another item was out of stock and they didn't know when they were getting it in. Very disappointing.

They did issue a refund for the one item and I was told the other items were shipped.

3 weeks go by and still no order. I email Sunny who says would I mind waiting a week there has been a delay. I say ok.

After a week I then use their online chat service and talk to Wency. After over 20 minutes on online chat Wency asks me to wait another week. I cave in and decide to wait a week.

Today (21 Oct) I chat to Lean, who tries to get me to wait another 2 weeks this time. I respond no and that I would like a refund. In all this time the status of the package hasn't changed since the 22nd September.

I am then informed that customer service cant arrange a refund that I will have to email Sunny again.

This website is a joke. Keep your money go with a more trusted site who can deliver.

Tip for consumers: Dont buy its a scam

ramia2
10/21/14

As a dropshipper, I bought about 15 items from them.
In most of them there were shipping problems.
some items did not arrive at all, some were sent up to two weeks after they told me it was shipped. once I've ordered from their UK warehouse and it was sent from China.
They never took responsibility for their mistakes (mistakes? more like fraud).
Take it from a very experienced buyer and seller -
KEEP AWAY FROM BANGGOOD!!!

Tip for consumers: Do Not buy from them!!!!!

tootslabinkt
10/18/14

" Silly Name EXCELLENT! Company! Great Price! Great Packaging! Great Shipping! GREAT SELLER! 5 orders so far and 0 problems! Buy With Confidence! "

Tip for consumers: You Will LOVE This Site!

joses33

Excellent !!!
I have just recently started using Banggood and have placed 5 orders. I must say that I am very impressed by their quickness and professionalism shown in response to my e-mails with questions and needed information. Also the quickness in resolving the few issues that came up was great. One of the items that I received was defective and they immediately sent me another one. I am very pleased with the professionalism that the customer service has shown and will for sure continue to buy from them. I recommend them to anyone who wants good service and items at a very good value. Jecs21

sandmank

danieleK

great store.
great prices, wide selection of products .
fast shipping , and inexpensive .
excellent customer service.
I had a great experience with a product arrived damaged , the product has been shipped back to me FREE on the day of sending the email .
I have made many purchases and will continue to do it.
recommended !!!

johnv39
10/17/14

BangGood is the first, and only site I have ever given 5 stars on all levels.

I order and receive goods from China on a daily base.
I must say that BangGood is one of the most refreshing experiences when it comes to ordering in China.
While other Chinese stores take 4 to 8 weeks (OR LONGER) to get a package delivered, Banggood somehow manages to get their goods to my frontdoor in an average of 12.3 days! The fastes one took only 6 days (counting from day or ordering!)
Other than their miraculous fast shipping, their goods are of pretty good quality, and the packing is absolutely good.

But most impressed I am by their customer services.
The contrast with other stores I deal with is huge! No nagging, no asking to wait more and more, no methods to stall… They simply put trust in their customers, if a package doesn’t arrive, they resend, without fuzz, without extra payments!
Of course they expect you to pay up in case the initial package shows up, but that’s normal, right?

Their decency, the reponse from their customer services officers, the packaging, the shipping,it’s all top-level!

BangGood, my compliments!

Tip for consumers: If (IF!) you have a problem with an item from BangGood, simply communicate! Don't start nagging in comment sections on their site, simply write an email to their customers service.
They are good people, and one of the few that will treat you decent.

carlosr25
10/16/14

este sitio web me parece excelente para compras en lineas lo recomiendo 100%, buenos precios, buenos productos muy bueno.

arturm4

Hi everybody!

I'm customer of a Banggood e-shop over three years and have absolutely 100% positive opinion about the service they are providing!!
All goods I bought on banggood.com
website are reliable and very cheap!
- at least cheaper, than on eBay for sure!
(especially when it comes to buy a more expensive stuff)
Even if sometimes (very seldom) some of the items get missing in shipping, or when once received are
defective and not working, You WILL NOT lose Your money as They will provide You a satisfactory solution and fully refund You or will send You a new item!!!
Overall I'm glad and quite happy of being a Banggood.com regular customer :)))

vitalyv
10/16/14

"I have bought quadrocopter and some devices for it with two packages, all of them came in time. In addition in the second package was not suitable camera for quadro, i sent it back and recieved the refund for camera and postage. Customer Service is focused on customer support Thanks!"

marcusw20
10/15/14

I ordered 2 items from Banggood on 2nd October. Its tricky shipping selection let me select quick delivery for some extra charge and say delivery within 2 to 7 days. ITS A LIE to make you pay more for NOTHING!!! One of the items I wanted to buy have no stock. They don't even bother to inform me. It was until I email and Live Chat with their Customer Service that they reveal there was no stock and have to wait for restocking. I did not pay for the delay.

When I ask about the express delivery, they say its for the parts, not for the main component. WHY WOULD I WANT TO PAY EXPRESS FOR PARTS WHEN MY HPV HEXACOPTER IS NOT EVEN HERE????

Today is the 13th Day since I made payment and THERE IS STILL NO SHIPPING TRACKING INFO!!!! I am going to make sure everyone is warned before making a purchase from Banggood!! I am going to Bang Them for Good!"

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BE TRICKED BY WHAT IT SAYS ABOUT SHIPPING. THEY SELL WITHOUT GOOD AT HAND. BEWARE OF BANGGOOD.COM

alfonsoa7
10/14/14

Hola, he comprado 2 veces en banggood, la primera vez me llegó el pedido a los 8 dias y la segunda me tardó 25 días.
Los productos todos correctos y la calidad esperada.
Seguiré comprando en Bangood.
Pedido #3078465

Tip for consumers: Seguiré comprando en Banggood.com

guerlavay
10/14/14

I placed an order with them and unfortunately my package got lost in the Phillipines ... I called and Banggood immediately sent me a new article that I just got ... I am very satisfied and considers that they are extremely serious .... I would not hesitate to recommend them to ...yvon

jans55
10/13/14

I ordered many items from Banggood, everything always arrived safely, fast and nicely packaged.
Lastly I received a smartphone within 5 days to middle of Europe. Everything working nice.
Also customer supports working well, they always reply every my question as fast as is possible.
Banggood is always full of "must-have" items for low prices.

Overall - very satisfied with store. And I recommending it to others.

stephanel3
10/13/14

Banggood is my favorite seller and supplier. He's reliable and when problem's happen he always propose a good solution. Shipping process is fast, prices are good. Dropshipping service is very efficient.

Tip for consumers: Tracking service (by air mail register) is cheap. Use this if you don't trust some buyer (profil (0) on ebay for example).

robertv17
10/11/14

I ordered a smartphone (Elephone P7 Mini) at Banggood.com. I took a while before it arrived but was worth waiting for! Great price/quality ratio. In addition Banggood.com has a good and fast responding customer service!

avoidb

AVOID BANGGOOD!

ITEMS WERE NEVER RECEIVED AND THEY PLAINLY REFUSED TO ASSIST ME! THEY KEPT ASKING ME TO WAIT AND WAIT SAYING IT COULD TAKE OVER 3 MONTHS!!

AVOID THEM! GO TO EBAY FOR BETTER PROTECTION

georgep40
10/11/14

Do not use this website. They present items without having them in stock. The other thing they do is the receive payment and after they claim that something is wrong with the credit card, however payment has been taken.
Avoid them !

lizettex

Hi everyone

I made several orders from banggood time ago and payed for a shipping that is promised to arrive in less than 7 days. Its been almost a month and since I needed the parts I had to buy them locally.

Well I asked them for my money back several times and all they keep doing is giving me bot answers like "we just shipped your orders, could you wait 7-10 days for the tracking number to update" So I tell them "no, I want my money back" and they keep giving me the same answer a fake tracking number.

Ive been looking for reviews on banggood and it seems like there is a lot of people who got scammed by banggood and just lost their will to fight for their money or orders after several months. The result they don't get either the money nor the orders.

So, please , for your own mental health just stay away from banggood. Nothing good will come from it, they are a big scam, sadly I realized it to late.

If you have any questions im glad to help. Have a great day everyone.

Tip for consumers: JUST STAY AWAY , THEY WILL LEAD YOU ON WITH EMAILS UNTIL YOU JUST QUIT, YOU WONT GET YOUR ORDER OR YOUR MONEY BACK

leendertt3
10/10/14

Very good shop, you will have to buy here. Very good products. Customer service is there for youl always willing to help you. In case there is a problem, they help you kindly and with proper solutions

Bottomline: Ill recommend this shop! Awesome prices and servic

Tip for consumers: Use coupons

xandern5
10/10/14

I’ve been shopping at Banggood.com for quite a while now. They are reliable, fast and (Most importantly) cheap!

I often buy all kinds of electronic things for my hobby projects, but they also got a wide range of a lot of other products, like clothing, cellphones (And accessories), stuff for in and around the house and garden and beauty producs.

And should you ever be in need of their support, then you can count on a fast, helpful and friendly respond. They will have your problem solved in no time!

I would really recommend this site to all of you.

markf58
10/8/14

"Great products, great prices and friendly, responsive customer support!

Here you can find the best deals! Generally much cheaper as some other well-known chinese sites. You can find anything here, from parts for toys, appliances to phones, jewelry and even clothes!"

Tip for consumers: Have a look at the specials once in a while!

noyi
10/8/14

I got great service before and after the order from this site.
everything was delivered pretty quickly and when I had a problem the staff helped me.

also, prices are very good!

thanks,
noyil

tonyt28
10/8/14

I really like this site and have never had any problems; I had a couple of queries ( my fault) and they were very helpful I'd give them 10/10 for that...The watches section is worth a look; will buy from them anytime

abelt7
10/7/14

Good quality of products and the most important thing ,Banggood has a very courteous customer service team.Sure i will buy again from them.

gabrielm47
10/7/14

I ordered from the UK warehouse. The delivery time was 9 days (weak-days) to Romania, quite acceptable (delivered through Sweden Post) The product was indeed as described and also well packed. Surely, I will order more stuff from them.

Tip for consumers: .If you live in Europe, order from the UK warehouse. Faster delivery and no customs taxes.

igork7
10/7/14

the customer service is one of the best I ever saw! Very cooperative. I once did not pick up a parcel at the post office, and the parcel was sent back to shipper. Banggood sent it to me again without any additional charges.
Prices are the lowest you can find.

Tip for consumers: Shipping might take a while, since this is China. But it is worth it.

thomasv9
10/7/14

I live in Europe and have made several orders from Banggood. I never had any problems with lost or wrong items.
Also their support is quite good and responsive to all my emails.
I like to buy cheap electronics from China and usually the offer the best prices online."

Tip for consumers: Search for coupons and discounts from My Account menu

tobym34
10/5/14

I ordered headphones from banggood because of the great price. However, I have been waiting for almost three weeks now and still haven't received my product.

Tip for consumers: Test out the reliability of the site by buying something very cheap first. See how long it takes to arrive.

fiolesf
10/4/14

i am very satisfied about bangood.com about buying and helping center.The good was in the lowest price and in a perfect contition

joeb123
10/2/14

I ordered a battery for my CX-20 from Banggood and it was lost in the mail. I reported it and instantly the matter was followed up and eventually Jesse sent me a replacement battery which I eventually received. Thank you Banggood for your good service

Tip for consumers: All of the items I have purchased from Banggood have been good quality.

tzonisb
10/2/14

I think all these good reviews are made by banggood employees and have no reliability at all.It is by far the most amateur site I have ever made business with and I will do everything in my power to inform unsuspecting people of their practics.I am going to post multiple bad reviews on every similar site to protect other people from making the same mistake.
I was stupid enough to believe these fake good reviews and the FALSE INFORMATION in THEIR SITE that it would take 7-25 days for a product to reach my house in Greece.7-25 days IS A BIG FAT LIE.As it appears it takes AT LEAST 40 days for the transport and they deliberately misinform the public to believe that they will have the product in a couple of weeks.Of course even the worst postal service would never need more than 15-16 days to make the transfer from China to Greece,so the delay is totally Banggood's fault.They probably use donkeys for the trips.
Furthermore their service departement is AWFULL.They seem to be getting kicks out of their clients's frustration and they do absolutely nothing to help the situation.Multpiple times I asked them why is it taking for so long and how is it possible for the parcel to have left China 20 days ago and still appear to be in transit.They just copy pasted the standard LIE of 7-25 days about 20 times and asked me to be patient.That's their idea of "service".When i complained that I want more solid info than the "7-25 days,please be patient" do you know what they answered me?I kid you not their answer was "7-25 days,please be patient".I bet the employee was laughing at my expense when he/she wrote that.
ABSOLUTELY AMATEURS,DON'T BUY ANYTHING IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE WAITING LIKE A SUCKER FOR MONTHS WHILE THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY.

Tip for consumers: BANGGOOD

kestasg
10/1/14

Banggood is not trustworthy.
My order did not arrive for over 3 months. After contacting customer service they confirmed that order was returned long time ago. And they did nothing about it, did not even inform me. Probably just tried keeping money. After some email they refunded into my paypal account but left paypal fees on me. So even there was no mistake from me, it cost me money. Will never use their services again, there are plenty of cheap websites to choose.

jennym25
9/30/14

MY ORDER WAS NEVER ARRIVED, I MADE THE PURCHASE IN AUGUST 6TH, NOW IS OCTOBER 1ST.. PLEASE DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE WWW.BANGGOOD.COM. THE STUFF WILL NEVER ARRIVED AT YOUR HOME. VERY DISSAPOINTED.. I CAN'T LOCATE MY ORDER IN MY ACCOUNT, EVERYTHING IS DISSAPEAR.. DON'T BUY!!!

Tip for consumers: DON'T BUY!!

henriquej
9/29/14

I liked the customer support, because there was an item that I bought that was not in stock, so just a few minutes later that I placed the order, a person from customer support, get in contact asking if I would like to wait about it or send it without the missing item.
Well, I preferred to wait,

kylam
9/28/14

OMG I LOVE Banggood!
Everything my husband and I order are always exactly to the description, which are always fairly clear and straightforward. We usually use the free shipping option so things do take about a month-ish to get to us, but at the same time the items are coming from overseas so its obvious it would take a bit longer. Its always worth the wait! My hubby gets the E-cigarette stuff that they sell which has helped him to quit smoking (WHICH ROCKS) and I order anything from clothing to craft items. Weve ordered electronics, studio equiptment, flower sees, lights - you name it! And everything always works great!
If you ask for a tracking number for your purchased stuff through the helpful chat thing they have - sometimes they can give them to you which is a peace of mind...
I have a Pitbull - and I am pregnant now and have been trying to figure out how to safely cut his nails without freaking out - I bought a muzzle for SUPER cheap from banggood - an HOLY! It works great! comfy for him an easy for me to deal with an ridiculously affordable. All these people that complain about the wait? Seriously - Items for $3 with free shipping that are long lasting items are worth the wait.
Stop your complaining! Its way easier when shopping for your Christmas stuff then going to a dirty mall filled with screaming children LOL!

Tip for consumers: The shipping takes a LONG time! If your in a hurry - pay for the extra fast shipping otherwise it takes about a month-ish.
-- and the e-cigarrettes here are just as good as the $200 ones you buy from the smokers stores - the oils too! If your crafty - get the rebuild kits because they to get shoved in your pockets from time to time an tend to be weak at the center...but holy cow - great way to stop smoking! ----

alexr60
9/27/14

I already ordered several products at banggood.com ... I am really satisfied with all these products... the descriptions on banggood.com are very good. Prices are in most cases really cheap and customer service is really excellent... Try it, you will love it and order again and again and again...

stephenp23

excellent products delivered
will order again, even though it take a month for some products to arrive
Bang Goods supply good products

jurijg5
9/26/14

Super page book on it is not the first time. Good communication and quick problem solving can not be said about the other pages. I wish you good luck and a lot of sales !!!

aybatuk
9/26/14

"I bought 5 goods untill now about 400$ and all reach in 10 to 25 days. Their support so kind and helper too.

lawrenceb22
9/25/14

When I had a delivery issue with two relatively small orders Banggood customer service fixed it with a minimum of hassle. The items are great. I now have confidence to purchase more expensive items.

Tip for consumers: Make your orders large enough to have tracking.

alexandert17
9/25/14

I ordered a watch which I received 3 weeks later but had no instructions so I contacted them and got a full refund within days

fusekjh
9/25/14

everything is ok super store.
if stock is not immediately return the payment back
I recommend this shop
has an excellent packing goods

všechno v pořádku super obchod .
pokud není zboží skladem okamžitě vrátí platbu zpět
vinikající balení zboží
doporučuji tento obchod

nayrun
9/24/14

I buy very often on Banggood and I'm very happy with all of my order. I always received quick reply to my question and the product are good for the price I paid.
Happy customer !

patrickh55
9/23/14

Hi,yeah..Banggood is really Banggood..believe me..I did many orders in the past and will do again ..also now and in the future...Allway's correct..fast and free shipping ..good products and the prices are good...what do you want more..? :) I only can recommend Banggood to everybody... :)

8 Photos for Banggood