US Government's NSF

heatherr7

163 Reviews for Banggood.com

▼ Sort by: recent

4/25/14

Love Banggood, they are so awesome I tell everyone I know to order from their site, everything is such a good price , If you have a problem they have live chat and customer service that can help with every issue you may have , I ordered a nail dust collector it was cracked in shipping they sent another one , right away , have ordered many gel nail supplies and love it all, ordered a cree light bar was so perfect my hubby loves it, I enjoy free shipping also all the way from Hong Kong to bc Canada , I totally encourage you all to use this site and they get new products all the time. love banggood.

4/23/14

I made 3 orders within two weeks, each came from them within 2 days. Free package, the order got after 3 weeks, which, as for the shipment from the other end of the world, is a very good result. I ordered my parts, helicopter V911. All great quality, in addition to prices several times lower than in the local market. I would recommend anyone from any part of the world!

4/23/14

´m very happy with Banggood service: the price of the item I bought was the cheapest, it came in a strong package, very fast shipping I paid with Paypal and communication with customer service is direct and very effective... I had a problem with the item and had to return it and I´m still happy with the service as I could email customer service and follow their instructions and they offered me the best solution. I will buy again from them for sure!
fromSpain

4/22/14

This was my first order from banggood.com, exellent products, cheap prices, great customer service and free shipping, the only thing that would make it the perfect site is faster shipping, but you do get for what you pay for, will definitally order again.

4/21/14

Stay away! They are scammers. I bought a product, they ask me cancel the purchase and refund the money, but they sent me the item. Ask me to resend their offices and they will pay the post expenses. After that, they refused pay me any money. They used me to transporte their products with my money to their offices. They are reported to the police in three countries

Please do not review if you are affiliated or have a conflict of interest with this website.

Ok I was wrong. Really I must say that Banggood has solved my painfull situation. I am glad to find people like Sami. It was a confused reply from another people who dont know about the whole problem. Then , in fact, about me they are NOT SCAMMERS. I had been waiting, and know I apologize about my complain. Banggood manager is the most correct and perfect seller. The mistake from only one person does not represent the company.

4/21/14

This is the first time i have ordered from Banggood, i am very satisfied with the clothes, they fit wonderful , good material and low prices. The communication is excellent !!!! i will buy more for sure

4/20/14

This is our first time we purchased online, abroad. the item we ordered (tablet case) really takes too long to arrive, we have waited 40 days+ and we havent recei it.! we contact the customer service answer really quick and ask us if we want to refund the payment knowing that we already waited too much and when we recevied it we need to pay it back. so it was a deal. after 2 days after the deal, we received a telegram from the postal and it was a 2nd notice already, Im just a bit curious beacause we didnt receive the 1st one or any from the postal... so the fault maybe is in the postal here or in the custom.. . - Joe from Philippinees

4/20/14

Banggood.com, very good prices,easy web and easy to buy. Good quality flashlights, batteries, leds, electronics, gadgets, outdoors, survival, sports, home, garden, You can find thousands of products and no repeat the same of different sellers. It is true, sometimes an order takes quite, but shipping is free in all products and China is quite far. Sincerily, until today I am happy with products I have bought.

4/19/14

I had a problem with shipping but banggood solved it fast so no problems at all with banggood. Great customer service! I just bought again and will do so in future.

4/18/14

I have ordered numerous times and have received good services and assurance from the customer service dept who handled my queries very professionally and very satisfied with my orders. All arrived in good condition. A very satisfied customer. Will definitely place orders again. Thank you Banggood.

4/17/14

I ordered for a Voice Recorder w/ FM radio and MP3 player, a 3 in 1 gadget. Although there was a slight delay in delivery, they very promptly kept me updated with the status of shipment. I didn't have any anxiety. They have a wide range of electronic gadgets which are priced incredibly low and affordable. I'm a musician and the voice recorder w/ FM radio and MP3 player combo is very useful. It's so small that it perfectly fits in my shirt pocket. I would love to buy more stuff from banggood because of their reliability and I fully recommend this website.

4/16/14

I love this site. The second time I ordered item from it I got little scared of the delay of the delivery (but it was ordered near the end of the year) and wrote to customer service. They where pretty fast with the answer prompting to wait a bit more, And the package was delivered. I wrote them recently when I accidentally ordered item which is not in stock and after a quick comunication they replaced it with similar one and I'm really happy about it

4/15/14

i Order This item E27 15W 86 SMD 5050 White/Warm White LED Corn Light Bulbs AC 220V for my home and I like it so much,end i will order and for the rest of my house.Thank you Banggood!

4/14/14

Ordered E Cigarette products and received them quickly, but because some items were out of stock they forwarded the majority of the items first. The other items will be sent when they get stocks. Communications also have been great and friendly.

4/14/14

I’ve been shopping at banggood since Sep/2013. All purchases made were sent on time. There is the very friendly customer staff, always ready to answer your questions and problems of personal care. Great prices and great variety of products. I recommend this store.

4/11/14

I have bought a lot of items from banggod and all of them has reached in one month. prices are soo suitable for us. and i had bought a watch ($3) it had not come but i contacted with the custemer service ,they resent mey watch again. as soon as i had email them, they reply my e-mail.It is a reliable site.I will a dress for my graduation from banggod. I trust them

4/11/14

On Wednesday 19 February, 2014 i placed an order which never arrived.
I have contacted Banggood through the paypal resolution center asking a refund.
At first they said that they would refund me but they do no not even respond to my messages.
After a lot of pressure they offered to refund me but only if i close the dispute first
and offering me 1.57euros as a refund instead of the 10.05euros they owe me!!!!!!
They are not only untrustworthy but Scammers as well be carrefull.
Terrible customer service!!! stay AWAY!!!!"

Hi,
I have bought many times on the website banggood.com
is a wonderful website, great prices and customer service is very good !!

4/11/14

Banggood is an excellent website, offers quality products at a good price, providing a very good attention to customers, and orders arrive quickly, I recommend

4/10/14

I think this is the web shop, one of the best in China of those where I was bought. Honest seller with good managers on work with clients that responded to any questions about my order. Very satisfied with the cooperation. I will make use of services in the future!

4/10/14

I ordered different parts for my Hubsan and everything went fine. The customer service is very efficient and I couldn't find a better price on other websites.

4/9/14

Sul sito ho acquistato, n.1 TS832/RC832. N.1 FPV 7 Inch MonitorMount. N1 Propreller Prop Guard Bumper per DJI Phantom 2.

Trascorsi i 40 giorni lavorativi, i 3 acquisti sono arrivati. Confezionati a dovere, e funzionanti,

Ho chiesto tramite email, quando arrivavano, mi hanno subito risposto, di aver pazienza.
Domenico P. Italy

4/1/14

Horrible company. I also ordered a quadcopter and they sent the wrong model and wrong screws. I attempted to contact them for four months and still nothing. Do NOT use this site it is a scam.

3/30/14

Prompt shipping to USA, South Florida. Products arrived as described in working order. Out of Stock item which needed refund was promptly and professionally addressed by "Poppy". Excellent customer service and communication. Would recommend to others and will do business with again.

3/30/14

First experience with Banggood and was somewhat worried when item was not received after around 20 days. When I contacted customer service, they were prompt to reply and assured me that item was correctly shipped.
2 days after, received item in perfect condition and as described !!
This 1st experience turned out to be a very good one and I'll definitely be back for more shipping soon !

3/28/14

Good site. Delivery accuracy is ok. Sometimes you may meet some errors in assembling of your parcel but never loose the support from Banggood.
I really appreciate Banggood`s willing to satisfy the customer.

3/27/14

I ordered a bathing suit 2 months ago(1/17/2014) from this site for my vacation that is now 1 week away! The tracking number they gave me shows me nothing! I have no clue where my order is. I emailed them after the first month and they said my package was sent back because it didn't pass security clearance. I never got a response as to why, but they said it was resent and should reach me in another 7-25 days. Today is 3/26/2014 and still no swim suit! This company is cheap for a reason, its too good to be true. Save your money and don't bother wasting your time with this company. And by the way, all the response to my 5 emails were in broken English, I literally had to take my best guess at what the person was trying to say. DON'T ORDER FROM BANGGOOD! NOT WORTH YOUR TIME OR MONEY.

3/27/14

Any good reviews you people have has was good luck. I am closing my account with Banggod because when things go wrong believe me they dont care. I have spent £100s of pounds on these people and its been a nightmare. 2 months to deliver a Quad copter I ordered and now the same problem again. They fobb you off and dont even look into any problem you report. Always asking...please wait please wait...no more for me!!!!! = Rubbish servace and message response always unrelated to the complaint to fob you off.

3/21/14

Excelente site!

Encontrei o produto que eu estava procurando, com preços atraentes.

transação segura

e sem complicações.
(PT-BR)

Excellent site!

I found the product that I was looking for, with attractive prices.

secure transaction

and without complications.

3/20/14

Paid for a tablet plus Express delivery on the 11th. Banggood sent a computer generated reply saying tablet was sent on the 12th.
But no tracking number and no carrier's name!
I repeatedly asked for tracking number etc but all my emails were totally ignored!
Today is the 16th and no tablet, no reply and no tracking number. BUT I paid for Express 3 day delivery. So where the f*** has my order gone?
Update, found out later that tablet had never been sent, the owner was simply trying to cheat me out of £149. These people really are thieves and scam artists. Most of the "good reviews" here are indeed fake, check out www.scamadviser.com, banggood are seriously dishonest.

3/20/14

I have had quite a lot from banggood now and i have no complaints what so ever. I have found the customer service excellent, the delivery time excellent, the packaging excellent, buying items is so easy and the products are great. when i have had to contact for whatever reason i have found them to be very efficient, helpful and always deal with the problem, if any, and very eager to please.
I buy most of my products from banggood and will continue in doing so.
keep up the good work. excellent company and staff.

3/18/14

Good site, great products not to expensive but good quality, free shipping and good communication. What else do you need?

3/18/14

They are absolutely professionals. They help in every stage. I've shopped 7-8 times in 2 months and all of my orders have been succesfully delivered to me. Their customer service is perfect. And finally they have best prices.

3/17/14

Bought 4 gps units for xmas presents. Gps does not work.
E mailed them , after a lot of to and fro they sent us the sd
Cards. After inserting the sd card the gps still don't work.
After e mailling again they wanted a video of the gps not working
We sent them a video proving it don't work.
We never heard from them again.it is almost easter and
We bought it for xmas.
We are now forced to biy another 4 gps units
Would not reccomend buying from banggood or
Companies associated with them

3/16/14

It was very first time, that i bought from banggood.com.
It's a very good site. Low prices and free shipment fee
Great customer service on the site.
I received emails on my shipped package.
I will most definitely be purchasing items on this website again

3/16/14

Great store, very honest, if there's anything wrong with your order they will fix it right away so your satisfaction is guaranteed.
I'm going to buy from there again.

3/13/14

3/12/14

It's a very good site. Low prices and free shipment fee
Great customer service on the site.
I received emails on my shipped package.
I will most definitely be purchasing items on this website again

3/11/14

Hola a todos.
Desde el pasado mes de septiembre de 2013 he hecho más de 10 compras en Banggood, la mayor parte de los pedidos han llegado sin problemas, pero en algunas ocasiones los ha habido, pero lo importante es que el servicio post venta de Banggood ha hecho todo lo necesario para solucionarlos y al final todo ha salido a la perfección.

El dia 14 de Enero de 2014 realicé un pedido en Banggood, se trataba del smart phone iNEW V3, el dia siguente recibí un email de Banggood en el que me decían que el artículo estaba fuera de stock y me ofrecían la posibilidad de cambiar por otro artículo de similar precio, de esperar restock o la devolución del dinero pagado. Yo opté por esperar a que el teléfono estuviese en stock.

Para mi sorpresa, el dia 17 de Enero recibí un nuevo mensaje de Banggood diciéndome que el teléfono ya me lo habían enviado.
El Teléfono llegó al centro logístico internacional de Singapur el dia 27 de Enero y salió el dia 28.

Hasta el día de hoy, el iNEW V3 aún no lo he recibido, pero el día 5 de Febrero me puse en contacto con Banggood para decirles que el pedido no había llegado, por lo cual yo estaba muy preocupado. Al día siguiente recibí un mensaje del servicio de atención al cliente de Banggood diciendome que sentían mucho que el pedido no me hubiese llegado todavía, pero para que yo me quedara tranquilo, me ofrecían la posiblidad de devoverme el dinero que pagué por el teléfono y que cuando lo recibiese, se lo volviese a pagar.

Yo les contesté que si, que estaba de acuerdo con la devolución. 20 minutos después recibí un nuevo mensaje de Banggood diciéndome que ya me habían ingresado el dinero en mi cuenta Paypal al tiempo que recibía otro mesaje de Paypal notificándome el ingreso que Banggood había hecho en mi cuenta.

Con este caso que me ha ocurrido quiero dejar claro que el servicio de atención al cliente de Banggood hace todo lo necesario para dar plena satisfacción y confianza a sus clientes.

No he tenido que pedir a Banggod la devolución del dinero, es más, no pensaba hacerlo, por que creo que el teléfono llegará, pero ellos me lo han devuelto para darme tranquilidad, y lo han conseguido. Ahora estoy totalmete tranquilo, por que llegue o no el teléfono, el dinero que pagué por él ya está en mi cuenta.

Este comentario que he escrito sobre el servicio postventa de Banggood es para agradecerles lo bien que se han portado conmigo cada vez que ha surgido cualquier problema.

Muchas gracias por todo Banggood.

3/8/14

Yo personalmente no tengo nada que criticar a Bangood sino que todo lo contrario ,hice dos pedidos y cuando he tenido alguna duda siempre me han contestado adecuadamente . Si alguna otra vez pienso en comprar fuera , Bangood siempre estará en mi mente . Gracias por todo .

3/7/14

One of item came broken (cost 50$). After 2 days they reshipped new product! Great seller. I will do more buisness with banggood.

3/6/14

Recently I bought a PIPO S6 tablet. This stopped working after a couple of days. When I contacted them they made all the right noises about replacing the product but I received nothing. They were in good contact initially but then suddenly nothing - they've stopped replying to my emails.
I noticed that they stopped contacting me once I was over the 45 days from the Paypal transaction date. You can only open a dispute up with Paypal if it is less that 45 days so I can't open a Paypal dispute. If you get a defective product make sure you open a dispute up in Paypal before the 45 days have expired.
Here's hoping they will contact me!

2/27/14

I've placed 4 orders the last two month and I'm totally satisfied. (Original spareparts for a toy, electronic parts, tools and a walkie-talkie) The cost for the spareparts - for example - is a quarter from the money I'd to pay in germany. And for questions they'v a fast and kind eMail support. I like this!

2/25/14

I order often products, they are at attractive prices and quality is good, they come on time in the term given, customer service is perfect!

2/24/14

Beware, I've ordered many times from banggood and got what I ordered, you can get some good deals. They take a long time to receive but it has always come. But my last order I received the wrong stuff. I've sent many emails but they accept no responsibility for there mistakes. If they miss ship, you take the loss.

2/19/14

Banggood.com is a really good site. After many websites with scams, I discovered Banggood and since I discoverd it, I had no problems:
-Prices are low
-Items are really quickly shipped
-Orders can be cancelled, and if you ask it, they do it very very quickly (I asked to cancel an order and it was done some hours after)
-They really take care of us
I received all my orders in reasonable time and in good state .But also when i faced a problem they quickly gave the best solution for me ! I recommend it !!

2/18/14

Pathetic experience i had.
They did not deliver even after 3 months. when asked for refund, they made it to paypal. I did not claim the money and it was returned to them. these people have eaten up the money and not at al cooperative.

check this reply from their service team and you will get to know what help they do.

Dear Virendra,

Thank you for your kind reply.

Really sorry about it.

We have finished our refund for you here. And now we do not know what to do for you here.

We just sent it to where it comes from. You should go solve it by yourself. Now you have to depend on yourself.

2/15/14

I bought a keycool84 from them. They set me a keycool 87 which is a cheaper version from what I researched. That handle customers with no profesion and take too long to respond. Infact: their shipping took about 24 days when it was supposed to be about 5-15 days of shipping. I am very disappointed at them. Luckily a competitor is preparing to make a good deal for me. I won't buy a thing from these scammers again

2/15/14

I ordered a Dixie Horn for my buddy a few weeks back and still haven't received it. I got a tracking number about a week after I ordered it, but the number doesn't even work. This site, from my experience, and from everyone else's comments is rubbish. Don't bother with them.

2/14/14

Good shop. Low prices. Service always respond and try solve problems if it is appeared.
Хороший магазин, часто покупал там всякие товары.

About Banggood