US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

hamdib

Though I still didn't see if they have as good customer service or not, and I wish that I'll never have to ^^. (in 186 reviews)

spirost

Packages arrive at their due date and most important, their customer support is great. (in 36 reviews)

johnv39

I order and receive goods from China on a daily base. (in 347 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

txetxup
1/31/15

La comunicacion con banggood ha sido muy satisfactoria, normalmente no hay ningun problema en recibir los pedidos, pero cuando hay problrmas responden rapido y de foma eficaz. De los vendedores con los que tratado ha sido uno de los mas gratificantes

noahl20
1/28/15

BangGood is one of the best online stores I've ever dealt with. Their products are slightly late, but that is to be expected when you live in the USA and you order from a CN warehouse, so no complaint there. The products I've ordered have always been of good quality and have never been damaged. The one time I had a product go wrong (one of my quadcopters) they responded to customer support within 16 hours and said they would replace the broken part. I would totally recommend shopping from here.

paulm175
1/28/15

Great service, I had some worries and contacted the customer service and they always replied with a good answer. Shipping was a little slow due to weather but they do tell you it will be 10-20 Business Days. So it can take a month to get your order.

When mine arrived, it was in perfect condition and flew it right out of the box. can't beat their prices if you are willing to wait! Reminder that they do have a US branch that can ship much faster but the variety and prices are not as good but definitely the best when it comes to other retailers.

edh18
1/28/15

I waited 5 weeks for my items that were sent standard airmail. After numerous email responses asking me to continue waiting patiently, I feel it is necessary to place a negative review. Other items that were order after this item was received weeks ago, I wont order from bangood again in the future..

Tip for consumers: avoid

stc1
1/28/15

I bought more than hundred products in Banggood.If any damaged or missed item , full refund or re-send will be available without doubt. And they have a good customer service with quick response.

robertm169
1/28/15

I have from Canada ordered quite a number of items from Bangood...mainly items under $20 to avoid Duty. I have been pleased overall with everything I have received. Hard to beat their prices. Delivery varies but that is to be expected considering free shipping (most cases?) and where the items come from.
The often have unique items that I don't normally come across.

Tip for consumers: To check prices or where to find..just Google the item. You might find the item ie Amazon etc. Look for reviews etc etc.
I like watching out for their 'Flash Deals'

zlatinap
1/28/15

I am very pleased with the service that Banggood offers. Even in one occasion where a refund was needed, this was done in a timely manner and I have absolutely no objections. The communications always goes smoothly and the products I order are in good shape and quality. I am using the services of Banggod for more than a year already and it is a pleasure to order from the variety of products they offer.
Thank you, Banggood.

deliciouse
1/27/15

Banggood is a very good site with quality products at low prices! Very good after sales service I recommend

jimp55
1/26/15

I have been ordering stuff from Banggood for a couple of years. In that time, my only complaint is with customs holding things up. Simply put, that's life.
I have received nothing bad nor unworkable from Banggood. My latest purchase was the SJ4000 camera with wifi. Except for special photo needs, I can put my Canon 60D away.
The two quadcopters I bought about a year ago perform flawlessly and are loads of fun, as each has a camera on it, my wildlife photography hobby expanded enormously.
Only once has a part been unsatisfactory and the ease and speed with which Banggood responded gets high marks in my book. If it is excellent prices, extremely wide choice of merchandise and superb service then Banggood should be your choice!
Would and do I recommend Banggood? Yes, without reservation!
James Putnam

Tip for consumers: U.S. Customs is slow, because they are short on people and funding. Write your congressman.

dimitrak2
1/26/15

horrible site . i ordered a zopo cell and after a month broke down as it was defective. i paind for the repair, i sent it in 28 of octomber and i havent receive it yet .

ioannisa1
1/26/15

I've placed over 40 orders for over a year. During this time I had a non-arrived order (a resend was sent), and 2 defective items (one resend and one partially refunded). The customer support is fast, always kind and helpful! The prices are quite low and there is no shipping cost. Average ETA for shipments to Greece is about a month. I'm surely going to buy more from them!

trebligt
1/26/15

Have ordered quite a few items in the past year and I'm a satisfied customer.

Prices are usually good, quality is the same as other places and shipping is free. Delivery lead time is variable but can be very fast (5/6 days to France) or very slow (5 weeks) however Banggood isn't a postal service company so I can't blame them when delivery is slow.

I have had to use their customer service once for a parcel that had never arrived and I was offered the choice of a refund or resend.

I never had to return goods to Banggood so I cannot tell how that's handled.

boa115
1/26/15

Been over a month and I just got a notice it has arrived in New York. Crap service. Will not be ordering anything from Banggood again

Tip for consumers: Order from somewhere else.

giorgosm1
1/24/15

Having an experience with more than 30 orders from Banggood, i can say that is a completely reliable, well organized store with fair prices. I had a "non delivered" problem, with one of my orders that solved after two mails in two days, having the option to take my money back or reship the order.About customer service now: Quick , friendly , and fast responding. The shipping is fast, but usually takes about 25 - 35 days to come here in Greece. So, only possitive rates for Banggood.

alexl60
1/24/15

Bonjour
Je ne peux dire que du bien de ce site. Prise en compte des remarques des clients et problèmes réglaient en un temps record. J'ai acheté un drone V666 qui présentait un problème avec la caméra. Ils m'ont tout simplement remplacer la caméra , après l'échange de quelques Email, et sans faire de difficultés.Donc, vous pouvez acheter sur ce site en toute confiance. Ils sont très professionnels, livraison relativement rapide depuis Singapour.
Bravo à eux et continuer comme cela....

dianas33
1/22/15

I usually buy several products in banggood.com, the customer service is good, always available to help us. The prices are affordable and the shipping is fast.

ecek
1/21/15

i highly recommend this site because they are really interested in customer relationships and ı see the cheapest prices thank you banggood for amazing online shopping expreince :)

ricardoa9
1/21/15

After buy several things and have some problems with the delivery items, I have only one thing to tell about Banggood.......THANK YOU guys!!!
Their kindly cooperation and support during all the process and the way, how they solved the problems and how easy they make all the process for the buyer is amazing.

Those guys knows how to make the difference between them and the rest of the web pages.
100% recommendable

Tip for consumers: If you have any problem....do not hesitate and contact them!!!
For sure they will solve everything

ap540
1/21/15

I bought here V977 helicopter and spare parts for it. Everything came quickly. 2-3 weeks from order to receipt on russian postmail. All question service answer very quickly. The goods very very well. Already 8 orders with no quality problem :)

rendraa
1/21/15

It was last year in February when I found out about Banggood.com, and, I have been hooked on them since. Not only that they have mostly the cheapest prices on the net, but, their Customer Service is UNMATCHED compare to other online shops that I have had experienced with. The CS Officers are very friendly and prompt to anyone in need of assistance, and, from my experiences with them, they have always addressed all of my problems in a timely manner.
I am a very satisfied customer, but, don't take my words for it. Try and experience it yourself.

pavelh1
1/21/15

Banggod became my harbor after leaving other big (two-letter) Chinese e-shop. Prices are bit higher than e.g. on the eBay, but the customer care is excelent. Online chat or customer service by e-mail is almost unbeatable.
Also standard shiping free worldwide on almost all items, or registered with tracking number for a small fee or free for orders US$25 and more is welcome. In the time of high demand (xmas) they are bit slower, bigger packs are slow often. Other small gadgets, electronics and so on take no more than 3 weeks to Czech Republic, however under 2 weeks delivery is not rare!
Sometimes the quality does not met the level of newly introduced goods - at beginning the goods are good, but by time the quality lowers. Anyway, the customer reviews, images, videos and discussions may help.

Tip for consumers: Do not hesitate to use the excelent customer service.

nisuraw
1/21/15

i really appreciate there customer service , very quick , friendly , and fast shipping , to sri lanka , extremely genuine products , i received every item i ordered from them in excellent condition and specially for SKU139221 i had no problems with this cell , but firstly before u use the quad copter pls make sure u charge it with a balance charger or it will not be use full anymore ( for those who don't like this cell ) i had about 11min flight time without the cam and prop guard and landing skid , good quality , only drawback is that it took about 4-5 weeks to arrive , other than that i'm fully satisfied with it , if u have problems like low flight time pls clean the gears and retry as if the gears are dirty motors will need more torque to turn the rotor which will result in a discharge rate that is over than 25c , as i think this battery is less than 25c

asimt1
1/19/15

Excellent prices, free and reliable shipping, well arranged pages, easy to order, easy to pay, easy to get, coupons and points, good rate quality vs price, in case of warranty claim there is no problem. Pleasure to shop.

oscara14
1/18/15

Hola a todos, he hecho ya algo mas de 6 pedidos en Banggood y aunque los pedidos son un poco demorados (algo mas de un mes) para Colombia, sin embargo todo ha salido muy bien. Tuvo recientemente un problema con un pedido porque al recibirlo encontré que lo que había recibido era de una referencia diferente a la que había comprado, me comunique con el servicio de banggood, y al cabo de unos pocos días y de verificar el error me hicieron el envió del producto adecuado. Me parece muy bueno el servicio, los precios y la atención en el caso de la garantía. Muy bien Bannggood, voy a seguir comprando ya que para mi son muy buenos.

enzog10
1/18/15

Banggood is my favorite shopping site.they have a vast variety of items. Till now all items I purchased arrived safely and all wrapped in bubble / foam sheets. Delivery time varies from 15 to 30 days depending on the season, which is normal. Also the customer service is very helpful. They sent me a defective micr SD card and after some emails they finally provided me with a full refund. The price are reasonably cheap when compared to other websites.

bs13
1/18/15

I buy a lot of really cheap merchandise direct from China. Lately I have been using Banggood.com In the past month I received a quad copter with a non functioning camera, a watch that doesn't keep time and a bunch of OBD2 car diagnostic plugins that don't work. They sent me a new camera for the 'copter, which only took me two hours of micro surgery to install.

Tip for consumers: Most really positive reviews for this site have been posted by their own staff.

heilam
1/18/15

Ordered with them for the first time and very happy with this site. Other than receiving everything I ordered, they replaced one item for me which came in the incorrect size free of charge.Very impressed with the customer service and clothing quality. Will recommend this site to anyone!

Tip for consumers: absolutely worth the buying from them

vincenzos5
1/18/15

A fantastic, sorry, Amazing customer care support! Every time i asked something they answered me in 12 hours. The products have a very very good price ad a very good quality. I bought a power bank battery, an rc quadcopter, an rc helicopter .You can choose every thing you need in a very big warehouse!

rudyt2
1/18/15

I have bought recently from them and I would say every things went smoothly. Not only the items were received in good condition because they took care to wrapped them in a protective layer of bubble pack but I also received them on time.
Their customer service is excellent, got a reassuring response immediately.

Thank you banggood for the great job !

djv
1/17/15

Awesome experience
I've made tons of purchases on bangood.com, almost all the items arrived in one month, wich is normal due to the distance, because I live in Mexico, the prices are unbeatable, and the shipping cost are awesome.

I had problems in some of my purchases due to faulty products, but always the customer service has answered my emails in one or two days, and replaced in every time the faulty product or the part that came deffective.

For shure I will continue shopping there.

jashuac
1/17/15

Great eshop with fast delivery and good communication with customer.
Customer support is on high level and tries always do everything to customer satisfaction.

what is also positive on banggood, they offer automaticly a better shipping with tracking number.

my next order comes to banggood.

vaclavs1
1/16/15

jonathand24
1/15/15

Banggood.com is my "go to" electronics site, whether its remote control vehicles or even electronic test equipment they have it all at a great price, what's better is shipping is either free or very reasonable. All of my orders have arrived within their projected times (I'm in the eastern US so this could be 25 days) and typically always have a tracking number. Their customer service is also great, I had one minor issue that happened in transit, although the issue technically wasn't their fault they came up with a quick resolution. Overall I would recommend Banggood.com to everyone.

ifigenioc

try banggod
One of the best sites for online commerce. Sometimes it takes a little patience to wait for orders, but never a disappointment! And if ever they were there you will always rimbrosati without any complaintless

bradw24
1/14/15

I have used this site a couple of times and have found them very good. The second time was a quadcopter, it had motor issues so they sent me a new motor. When it happened again I got onto customer service and they refunded all my money back for the quad. Their customer service I have to say was excellent and the time to get the product was very good especially seeing it was over the Christmas period. I will be buying many more things of them after the good service.

anthonyw34
1/14/15

I have bought RC models, parts and Bluetooth watches from this company. Sometimes the delivery is quick and other times it takes longer. I prepared to wear this as its "free", you can pay extra for quicker delivery. The customer service had been excellent, and have always answered my request for information. Live chat is the way to go for quick answers. I have has quick refunds to PayPal when I have cancelled any orders. Similar service to Hobbyking with out the high postage cost.I would recommend this company.

Tip for consumers: If you take the free post option be prepared to wait for delivery

laetitiam
1/14/15

I bought RC Car for christmas. I received on time. We had a little problems with car, banggood's team answered very quickly and found a solution.
I'm satisfied, I bought another RC Car for my second child

flyd1
1/13/15

I agree that it can be frustrating sometimes. But consider the following....
You are getting a decent product for (depending on what it is) for about half of what you would pay if you bought the exact same item at a "local" US based company, after they put their mark-up on it. Plus you can get stuff from them that you just simply NOT get here in the US.
Part of the reason for what a lot of people mistakenly call poor customer service, is really nothing more than language barriers and/or cultural differences. I have had my own issues with their products... In the end, after back and forth E-mails and photos, ect. They gave me a full credit/refund option, and told me to just keep the "wrong" item.
O.K. Yes... it does take a long time to get here... It IS literally coming from China... on a slow boat... Getting held at possibly multiple customs locations. But shipping is usually FREE ! If you don't have the patients to wait... They offer an option to "WORLDWIDE EXPRESS" it. Do you really want to pay that high of a price to have it faster ?
Quality ??? Look at the country of manufacture on probably 75% or more of the stuff in your house already...
Yes, I do recommend doing business with BANGGOOD. I personally have over ten orders with them. the only reason I didn't give 5stars is because, like most of you, I am quite American... "I want it hot, I want it fast, and I want it right" ... You know... The great American way.

Tip for consumers: Be patient, site will run very slow at times. Pay close attention to which warehouse you are ordering from.

lenac5
1/13/15

We got a new product without cost when the parcel was opened on the way to Sweden and the this product was missing. That is good custom policy!
Lena C

chrisn21
1/12/15

Ik heb verschillende goederen gekocht bij Banggood.com/UK en ben heel tevreden, alles is in de juiste leveringstijd geleverd en er was 1 item dat was verdwenen en ze hebben onmiddellijk een nieuw opgestuurd. Wij zijn tevreden over de service.

Tip for consumers: Vertrouwenswaardige site

victorc35
1/12/15

Recibí todas mis ordenes desde banggod en perfecto estado, aunque un poco tarde ya que el servicio de envio gratis es más tardado, pero el servicio de atención apesar de no tener número de rastreo fue muy bueno, en su momento banggod ofreció reintegrar el importe de los envios si estos no llegaban después de 45 días o más. Les recomiendo pagar una de las opciones de mensajería que ofrece Banggod aunque sea económica, y así obtener un número de rastreo si el envio no llega a tiempo.

danb95
1/12/15

After having placed MANY orders with Banggood with varied results, they finally did something that makes their other shipping issues pale by comparison.

I ordered on 12/23 a $140 radio controlled car transmitter.

They gave me a shipping tracking number a few days later.

Problem is, it is now 1/12/15 and the tracking number STILL says that the "origin post" is preparing the shipment.

Now...you guessed it...Bangood is showing OUT OF STOCK for this item.

They refuse to refund my money, repeatedly LYING to me that the item has shipped, even though the tracking number says otherwise.

I have filed a Paypal claim, but that is waiting for Banggood to reply to by 1/18.

I have had three different LIVE chats with "Julia" there...nothing but the same robot reply over and over.

So buyer beware....when Banggood's system is incorrect and they are out of stock when you order and item that is SUPPOSED to be in stock, they will create a shipping label with a tracking number....and then will LIE to you for WEEKS waiting for the item to be back in stock!

If BANGGOOD is watching this.,...this is for order number 4113153.

JUST REFUND MY MONEY AND I WILL CLOSE THE CLAIM WITH PAYPAL.

I want my money back so that I can buy this item from a reputable location.

Tip for consumers: Be hesitant ordering ANYTHOMG of any real value from Banggood. Small trinkets are fine.

nikosm1
1/12/15

i am very pleased with banggood.com.the order came to my hands at the days i expected.i suggest you with closed eyes!!!!

iont
1/12/15

I've been using Banggood for almost half a year now. I placed 71 orders until now. I've had 3 instances when either one item was missing, or the received item did not work or had a relatively minor malfunction. My personal experience with Banggood customer support was excellent. They took care of me every time and replaced or resent the missing items with new ones at NO cost for me. I'm overall very satisfied with my purchases and will continue using Banggood.com. As a general observation I am totally satisfied with their shipping performance. If you choose "free shipping" it is not fast, but this is stated clearly on the website. I once paid for faster shipping and it arrived as promised.

genryus
1/12/15

It is a good online electronics store there from to clothes with good prices.

The payment is secure through paypal and it not pack your money back or you'll resend .

Honest and trusted site. I recomend to you all

tand4
1/11/15

banggood.com is a really good site. They have good products and also affordable price. Highly recommended.

Tip for consumers: US warehouse are faster shipping.

thomasv13
1/10/15

My 680mah battery's are still not in stock.
I don't want to make a problem out of this, but when i wan't to change to order to the less powerfull 600mah battery's I have to pay extra?
I think this isn't logical, asked several times on e-mail to send me the 600mah battery's but they keep responding that I have to pay extra.

Dear Banggood, i'm happy with my quadcopter, is a great toy. But when you screw up with deliviry times and no stock please find a solution for the extra payment.

Still hoping to get my battery's soon...

geraldoe
1/10/15

No Banggood. com podem confiar. Já realizei diversas compras. Produtos de qualidade e ótimos preços.

dont118
1/10/15

Banggood is a great site. They have excellent customer service. The products are good.
I have bought a few things from them and plan to buy more. I recommend this site to everyone.

Tip for consumers: Good site to do business with.

frankd50
1/10/15

I placed two orders from Banggood for the holiday season and I received my products in a very reasonable timeframe. The products came in protected standard shipping boxes which is expected. I am very satisfied with my purchase. I e-mailed Customer Service about a status of delivery on one of the products that was already in transit and was e-mailed back professionally with acceptable status and a kind response. I plan to purchase from Banggood in the future and will recommend them as a trusted source.

Tip for consumers: Recommend Banggood as a trusted source.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Is bang good still operational?
11/29/12
jong3
A: Hi there I'm going to every site I can and posting this message to warn others

DO BUY FROM THIS SITE. The quality of there work is horrible, not to mention that the dress came with stains and I was sent a size 4, when we went by their charts and it was a size 8 that I ordered. They then tried to convince me they sent the right dress and for 2 hours I sent picture after picture proving them wrong and the best they could do was say sorry but you'll only get some of your money back. Not to mention I seriously doubt that they understood much English. Again DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE, they're just after your money.
3/11/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

21 Photos for Banggood