US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vitalyv

Customer Service is focused on customer support Thanks!" (in 136 reviews)

spirost

Packages arrive at their due date and most important, their customer support is great. (in 29 reviews)

johnv39

I order and receive goods from China on a daily base. (in 278 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

terryr27
11/27/14

A good company to deal with, not only good products at excellent prices but also excellent customer service. They replaced a faulty item quickly and without hassle.

Terry Rigden

mattausam
11/27/14

Have been shopping at Banggood for a few years now. Never had an issue with any order. When i have had a question, i was always able to get a very reasonable response via email or live chat.

For the price, shipping time frame and response from customer service, i couldn't fault BG at all. Even their english is good!

Cheers BG!

Tip for consumers: Know what you want and know what to expect.

rogerb43
11/26/14

Ordered a Micro Quad Copter which took 51 days to arrive, NOT Banggood's fault, local mail were to balme who in tiurn blamed import customs.

Package superbly packed and quadcopter in good state. Brilliant piece of kit and excellent value for money.

Tip for consumers: Just be patient with the delivery, it can take a while but having made 2 purchases recently I will recommend Banggod highly.

neredz
11/25/14

"I had problems with one of my orders and Banggood helped me in the best way!
Very satisfied with BG customer service.""

spacedustv
11/25/14

I've done a lot of shopping at Banggood. Always low prices and excellent product quality, Customer service is the best. Any problems are quickly solved with a smile.

Highly recommended

jinoyj
11/25/14

I wanna say a big thanks to Banggood. I am a frequent buyer of bg. I am very interested with their pricing and shipping charges. Almost all the items have free shipping option. the fast shipping options are also available with very low charges. once i had an issue with one order that i didnt receive after 2 months. i reported bg and after their inspection they refund my purchase amount. Their service is really appreciable. I am looking forward for more deals... I recommend this site for all buyers.

alexy94
11/25/14

I have to buy from this site more than 2 years. The shipments are fast, excellent support (pre and post seller)

spirost
11/25/14

I have been a ucustomer of this site for more than two years and i have all the reason to be satisfied.
When i have an issue or a question, i am sure that their reply will come within the day.
I would recomend it to all my friends... in fact i have already done so!

priscillad1
11/24/14

This site is a pretty good site. I've had no problems with this site. You just have to be very patient with your orders and they have excellent customer service!! They will not hide behind the bushes with your order but tell you everything you need to know about your order status!

massimop2
11/23/14

I am very satisfied. I have had some problem on getting the item on work but the but the service has brilliantly solved.
prices are low and quality high
I recommend this seller.

springb
11/23/14

Hello :)
Interesting Site Banggood.com. The prices are reasonable, and quality. When difficult situations , you can always contact the support, will help to resolve a difficult situation. Do not remain indifferent to the problems of the buyer. Excellent business development. I actually love this website. I've spent over thousands of dollars on this website buying crafts, clothing, shoes and accessories

damirb
11/22/14

Turbo SERVICE
Mijn LED deur verlichting was het een kapot gegaan .
Bij contact met service_Sunny in 2 dagen mijn probleem was opgelost .
Ik heb nu 2 andere sfeer lichtjes ontvangt in plaats van een .

oskars8
11/22/14

I had problems with one of my orders and Banggood helped me in the best way! I will definitely shop again!
Very satisfied with BG customer service.

bevang
11/21/14

I am amazed to see any negative reviews of Banggood although it is inevitable that there will always be some customers who have problems. I have used them for over a year and found that on one occasion that I did have a problem with an order that customer services were polite and prompt and dealt with the situation. I average over three items ordered per week and have only once had an order not arrive, Banggood sent a replacement. Most items arrive in 6 to 9 days. Very occasionally they take longer but apparently the postal system in China can be temperamental so you will have the same from any supplier based there.
As for suggestions that posts praising Banggood are fakes I do not know what to say. Obviously I do not work for them, I live in the UK and can prove both.

Tip for consumers: A lot of electrical goods come in regional variants with different plug types and some come with a free adapter for your region. Make sure you check that you are ordering the correct adapter or you will end up with a euro adapter that is of no use like I will next week!

donatob11
11/20/14

I have been shopping on Banggood since I first discovered the site about 2 years ago. They have a vast variety of great products at excellent prices, and the shipping is FREE! Recently purchased some clothing items for my wife from their women's fashion department. Good quality items at unbeatable prices. Received them in less than 3 weeks. Shipping package was secure. One of the items had a small hole, which was likely caused during production. Contacted Banggood customer service with this issue, and I was given a full refund for that item. Great site, great products and great customer service. Will definitely continue shopping at Banggood and recommend the site to everyone.
Thanks Banggood.

davidh130
11/20/14

Banggood.com. I have purchased many items from BG over the last 2 years or so, and never had any problems.
I recently received a item from them that was faulty, it had a technical fault that would show up only if you used the item to it's full potential.
I contacted BG with my problem and receive a prompt email reply with help and advice as to the possible cause, and things to try.
After doing all the tests on the item to track down the fault, we decided that two parts needed replacing . this would have been easy to do as the item was designed to be easy to repair if danged.
Banggood said the items were on the way and sorry for any inconvenience caused.
They sent me a completely new item again, 100% perfect, 75% more that was needed to effect the repair needed, we are talking over £40 here.
This is were a good company's shine above others, Any company can sell me items as they do, but this is why Banggood is my favorite site for price,value, and top service,
if they have the items I need.

Tip for consumers: Treat them with the respect that you would like to receive, and it will be forthcoming.

perryr7
11/19/14

I have purchased several items from this site. Always got good quality items in about 7-15 days shipped to Mississippi in United States. Would highly recommend.

Tip for consumers: Just be patient, for the price it's worth the wait.

giorgosp1
11/19/14

very good website, free shipping to greece and low prices. even though a little bit more delayed than i would have liked, they always were quick to respond to any questions or requests i had! would buy again!

eddyt5
11/19/14

Received my order within a reasonable period. One of the items in the box was not the same to the one I initially ordered. Banggood quickly solved the problem by sending the correct item while I could keep the wrong sent - free of charge.
I told them that I would return the wrong item (its a camera) but Banggood again quickly replied to me that it was not my fault, I could keep it.
THAT'S what I call top serice ! Big thumbs up Banggood - you have a new customer.
Eddy - Belgium

davidm224
11/18/14

I bought off banggood about 2 years ago they were reliable and I had no problems.

I have started buying through them again and the service is still the same A1 +++++

would recommend Thanks .they are fast.

Tip for consumers: I would recommend buying from banggood .

onderd
11/14/14

they have good and genuine products with good price. if you have a problem with your orders, they have a good customer support, which solves your problems quickly. also their customer support personal have very good language knowledge, which is very important detail when you order from chinese sites.

lutzs
11/13/14

ich habe schon mehrmals bei Baggood bestellt,
es hat immer alles funktioniert.
wenn es Probleme gab wurden die unkompliziert und schnell geregelt.
vielen Dank

viorelc
11/12/14

Banggood is a good online shopping for a good stuffs with quality and prices beside that it's a free shipping.
Have ordered from BangGood many, many times. If I had a question, they promptly answered it.
The customer service is great and they will help you to solve the problem. I have to thank SERENE who is a best customer service who helping me all along and solved my problem. It might take a little longer than usual for shipping but it will show up at your door and worth it, just be "patience" . Thanks Banggod!!!

johnc180
11/12/14

This site had been great when I have had a problem with an item. I purchased a watch that was not working correctly. After complaining about it, I was asked to send a picture of it to them. I did this and they immediately returned my purchase price. No arguing, no hassle. Thanks, John

rogerl19

I bought a tablet @ Banggood

the tablet was shipped really fast, next day, with tracking information.
It took about 55 days to reach my home :(

I was scared, so i contacted them.
Communication with banggood was easy to reach and feedback was correct.

Another Pro for Banggood is that offers paypal, so buyer protection from paypal can be used if needed. This is good because its the "third" (paypal) who protects you and not themselves, so this is more fair and neutral.

As the shipment reached the 45 days i raised a paypal dispute (to get extra 15 days of protection) but the tablet arrived before.

Ill buy again, if i have no hurry.

Thanks

Tip for consumers: Cheap price.
The Tablet is genuine.

didierg
11/12/14

The transaction went very well. Price are very good.
The shipment came in good condition but took a little wile.
Excellent customer support, fast answer.

tedt13
11/11/14

Frequently buying on banggood, I'm really satisfied by the service and the products.
And the after sales service is very good.
I recommends BANGGOOD.

alfonss

Hoe
De Prijs is prima. Er wordt geleverd wat gevraagd is.
De leveringstermijn is wel lang.
Prima. Koop er nog

hectorg22
11/11/14

Nice prices, nice quality.
I ordered in the same command a great variety of items and they arrived in separate shipments. Even I had a delay in one of them the rest of them arrived before the expected.
I exchanged some mails with the customer support and I always got an answer and a perfect support.
And, of course, all of them arrived.

I am not going to repeat shopping in the next future: I already did it!!

Tip for consumers: Also a +1 for the customer support

angelom35
11/11/14

Low prices and good quality. I bought several items on this website without having any inconvenience.

luisn5
11/10/14

I've bought a couple of itens and I'm very happy with the prices and the service.
I had a problem with a parcel but everything was sorted out with a few e-mails.
I would definitely recomend them!

pavelb3
11/8/14

banggood ordering at 8 months, I ordered 145 items worth $ 1350 and everything was in perfect order, delivery time super, 2-3 weeks in Czech Republic, Customer Contact Centre super communication

sta1755
11/8/14

very good services and prices

I bought many times from Banggood many electronic things and I am very pleased with the quality, the prices and the delivery dates. I live in Athens Greece.
Their contact services are excellent too.

pimw
11/7/14

Great stuff, great prices and very helpful helpdesk.
Most orders arrive within 2 weeks in the Netherlands, with one exception that took about 6 weeks.
One faulty product was quickly refunded.
All in all extremely satisfied.

panagiotisk
11/7/14

Although I was afraid for this kind of purchase , everything was exactly as it was described in the site.Very good cooperation through the customer dpt. and the quality of the ordered goods was more than good and in very low prices. I am sure that I will buy again in the future.

Tip for consumers: Very good and secure site . Very good products and very low prices.

corelioc
11/6/14

All products that I aquired from Banggood are really high quality and the prices are always cheaper then other similar sites !!

evelienv
11/6/14

Banggood is the best Chinese webshop I ever bought some stuff. Yesterday I made my 18 purchase at their website. I bought smartphones, powerbanks, an actioncam, ...
I really trust Banggood because I allready talked with their aftersales department. I never had any problems but just some questions and they really helped me a lot. They are friendly and really want to work out a solution. Don't doubt and my the things you always wanted!

Tip for consumers: Buy an bluetooth speaker at banggood! The one in the picture. You will never find a better speaker!
Also the Xiaomi is the best powerbank at the moment.

And in general: you have to know that a package can be travelling over 40 days to reach you!

rangeshr
11/6/14

My Self from India : This was my first international purchase with Banggood, Nice & Latest gadgets, Great prices, quick despatch of orders and an excellent Customer Service.

[Note: If you are ordering from India, For free shipping - Please wait at least 60 Days to get parcel from post office - Customs department takes too much time to clear it].

It was pleasure doing business with Banggood.

Thanks.

Tip for consumers: If you have enough time select FREE SHIPPING specially to India, otherwise check for fast delivery instead of Free shipping.

desireeg3
11/5/14

Compré una tablet, pero por un problema con el envío no me llegó.
Me devolvieron el dinero en 48h, desde que solicité el rembolso.
La recomiendo, no es habitual esta atención al cliente en una tienda china y da seguridad, para volver a comprar.
He hecho dos pedidos más y han llegado sin problemas

Tip for consumers: Tienda muy recomendable

laurag41
11/5/14

Horrible. I'm in a nightmare and can't wake up. I've only ever tried them this one time, bought five items but their website wouldn't take my US bank card so it got declined and I had to go through PayPal. They are claiming they didn't receive funds (card decline), their order confirmation means nothing (it shows PayPal), they have a different set of numbers on the PayPal invoice and are saying I have two orders but yet neither will come up under order tracking on their site. Ironic though since one was there for two of the five items but now that mysteriously has disappeared. Their customer service is not helpful. At first I thought it was maybe a glitch from checking out but now I think it's a scam. They literally took down part of my order information from their site after I started emaling about it and they control my order confirmation email vs. what shows up on pay pal so I would not be surprised if they made it different as their scam. Horrible. Don't waste your money. The order confirmation and PayPal invoice match date & time to the minute and the amount to the penny. They'll get caught.

Tip for consumers: Walk away.

johne65
11/4/14

Very bad company to do business with. In one order there were 6 items and all arrived separately and weeks apart. It's two months now and I am still waiting for my batteries, which I think will never arrive. Always they tell me to have patience and wait. What crap. One item was valued at £25.00 but they charged me £59.00 for it. I have now put the matter with PayPal to get my money back for missing items. Do not do business with them.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT GO THERE. YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED.

shopl2
11/2/14

"I bought a pair v brake pad for my bicycle. After purchase, I could see the transaction on my bank website.The day after the transaction, bang good says that my goods are shipped. 2 days latter my bank cancelled the transaction. There is no trace of the bang good transaction on my bank website.Bang good is probably a scam and credit card company seems suspicious about it.I would avoid. It seems a well run scam with fake positive review and sending cheap and defective products that failed quality control.I don't trust internet shopping anymore because the goods that I received are mainly of bad quality and don't last. There is no warranty on goods bought on the web and returning an defective good is too expensive.

Update: 11-nov-2015.

Eventually the charge appeared on my credit card bank internet website. Usually the charge appear after I make a transaction and stay there. I am still suspicious about it. I received the goods. It took about two weeks from China to Canada. I received some cheap good and some were damage. I don't mind the damage because I don't really need the damage part. I order 4 brake pads and receive 3 instead. Typical Chinese product with low inferior quality. The products I received look like products that failed quality control. The price might be good but the quality is line with low price, low quality. The customer service seem slow. From my personal experice all these online shopping site are the same, (banggood, aliexpress, eBay) low quality products with low quality customer service. Once they take your money, you won't see it back.

Update 19-nov-2014

I send an email to customer support on the 14-nov-2014 regarding my missing item. I still have not received and answer. I tested them with a small order and they failed. I cannot recommend this company at all.

thomasg30
10/31/14

I ordered a gaming mouse a few weeks ago but it was DOA. So I contacted Banggood and they send me a new one. But this one never arrived, they suggested a refund. I accepted it and the day after the money was already on my paypal account. Very fast and friendly!

Tip for consumers: Very good service, when there is something wrong with your package they will help you!

joseb43
10/30/14

Good deal with this small stereo speaker. Cheap and works perfactly.
I strongly recomend Banggood for shopping.

Regards
Galff

mikee37
10/29/14

Double charged my account and refuses to refund double charge.
Most of the positive reviews on this site are obviously fake. Read a few of them and you will agree.

zoranb
10/29/14

This is my first purchase and I have only words of praise. The ordered item arrived in a very short time, low price / excellent quality, great communication with the staff. Bravo for Banggood!

stever57
10/29/14

Reliable service and excellent customer support. Items mostly arrive. For items with trouble, full refund was always given. Reliable and trustworthy!

Tip for consumers: Feel free to contact friendly customer support in case of doubt. Support is A+++

anthonyg37
10/29/14

Banggood is truly one of the best websites around. Great prices, quick despatch of orders and an excellent Customer Service. I highly recommend it to everyone out there and will surely buy again from them.

juanm33
10/29/14

I bought a tablet in setember 24 of 2014, at october 29 I haven't received the item. I ask them for my order many times and they say me "pacience". This site is a FRAUD.

azama1
10/28/14

Write your review to help others learn about this online businesPretty good customer service, will respond in a timely manner.
Since this site offer value for money products it does comes with a price. It will require ample patience for your order to be delivered to your doorstep. Took me nearly a month plus for it to get processed, ordered and delivered due to stock in-availability. Perhaps they should consider DX.com's delivery service, to deliver the items in hand and later for out of stock. s

Tip for consumers: Your real patience.

14 Photos for Banggood