US Government's NSF

cservice@banggood.com

210 Reviews for Banggood.com

▼ Sort by: recent

7/30/14

Bought the first time on Bangood. Booked batteries. Afraid that will not reach, but mailed Sweden. It is 25 days. Support service is not as fast answers as we would like, but everything else was good.

7/30/14

I have purchased a few products and although the delivery is slow, it's ok.
I just bought a "vehicle tracking device" which when tested before installing showed it faulty. The gps function did not work. I asked for assistance / advice as the product was not working. They offered me a "points credit" of a quarter of the purchase price. I asked for a replacement in my strong response. Have not heard back. Be careful, very careful.

7/29/14

I made a purchase on a banggood V911 helicopter. The same came up with the damaged canopy. The site sent a new canopy.
Has demonstrated a well trusted site, always answers my emails and always want to help me. Thank you
Order: #1789761

7/26/14

I ordered a phone from Banggood. Was a bit nervous about buying online. It took about two weeks to arrive. Actual people answered my questions. Product was really well packed, and was as-described (completely awesome). Great value. I'm intending to buy more from them.

7/26/14

I bought tail blades for my helicopter. They were very cheap. In germany i would pay about 4€ each, at banggood it only costs 5,90€ for 10 blades!!! The shipping was fast and the blades are very good! Would buy at banggood again. Thanks!

7/26/14

Great customer service. My item came defective and they exchanged it without a problem. They even reimbursed the shipping cost.

7/26/14

I've ordered some items from them. They have had different arrival time and one of them

never arrived. The problem is not from them but from custom. The waiting time is quite

long, so you have to know it in advance. The positive side is the assistance from

Banggood, one of the most effective i've seen. They answered very soon to all my

questions and for the item not arrived, they refund it quickly.

7/25/14

I ordered the German flag wig and paid express delivery to make sure it gets in time, before the championship would start. 5 days later they got back to me and said they can not do fast delivery for such goods. 5 days!! The championship started! I waited for normal delivery for almost 4 weeks. The wig arrived after the championship (well, bummer), and it was the Portuguese flag wig :). This is a joke!

7/24/14

I ordered some products and never received them. Originally they said they would re send the order then it changed. THEY SAID THAT THEY COULD NOT DO ANYTHING AFTER WAITING OVER FIFTY DAYS. This is how they do business.

7/23/14

I ordered a cubot one through Banggod, It arrived in good time so no complaints there, however after opening the package and beginning to use the phone i quickly realised that the loud speaker did not work. I got in touch with Banggood thinking it will be a simple swap over process but i was very mistaken. We spent the first 2 weeks exchanging emails, one per day maximum from them, sometimes i would have to wait days for a reply. I was asked in my opinion stupid questions like "will it play music", yes that was one of the emails of which i waited a day for. Anyway we finally came to the conclusion that i needed to send it back, so i did using auspost with tracking. After another few weeks i had heard nothing so i contacted them again. they told me it had not arrived. So i explained this to auspost and they told me it had arrived in China 3 days after me sending it. I told Banggood this and they said someone will look for it. I have now sent emails about every 3 or 4 days for the last month asking where it is and if they have looked for it, i now average 1 reply a week from them with questions they have already asked such as what is the tracking number ect. Now i have not received a refund nor do i have a phone i have paid for and all of this has been going on for over two months. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

7/22/14

"All right, the product has a good quality, although the delivery is so longer than proposed .
thanks a lot.

7/21/14

After 3 months of 20 or so emails they refuse to send me my batteries for a v911 helicopter claiming I received the package (yes helicopter but no batteries) yes, you may get your item but if it incomplete or damaged or not the right item, then you've got a job on to get them to take responcabillity for their mistake, and like me your more than likely to lose money, not a happy customer

7/19/14

I made an order with this company on Friday 23rd May 2014: Order #2173575

over the next week I received two e-mails congratulating me that my order had been shipped as two sub-orders and I should expect to receive them within 10-15 days ...HA! ... what a fool I was to believe it!.
It is now 15th July and after exchanging endless e-mails I have received NOTHING
except exhortations to be patient!
I have been advised by Banggood Customer non-Service to contact UK customs ... to do so I need Proof of Posting from the company or a copy of the Bill of Lading ... I have requested these from the company ... you guessed it ...NOTHING!!
I have been asked by the same Customer non-Service to verify my home address ... amazingly I still live where I thought i did ... and more to the point I live where Banggood thought I did.
This company has the worst Customer Service department but the best Excuse Making Department I have ever had the misfortune to encounter.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS
(What are the chances i get a reply saying ... Sorry for the inconvenience but your order was dispatched .. yader yader!)

Update : After posting this review and after many more e-mails i have had a full refund through Paypal ... so one can reason that the customer service do listen ... eventually!
The company obviously have employees who do not talk to each other as i had many contradictory e-mails from two people. If the company wants to deal with Western customers then they are going to have to adopt Western business principles and send the goods as promised in the purchase contract. It's a shame that a site that offers so much seems to fail to deliver on so many fronts ... perhaps if they stopped trying to promise the fullest catalogue on the web and concentrated on delivering a shortened catalogue on time and in the good faith shown by their disillusioned customers they would fare better.
I cannot in truth change my one star review concerning the company's initial response but i feel that I can justify 3 stars reflecting their eventual refunding my payment.
I do not feel angry angry only saddened that this is just one more company taking advantage of trusting customers .
Finally I am disappointed in Paypal who knowing of the failings of many mainland China companies still allow payments to be made and then have to go through their dispute process. Still I suppose that's why they are a multi-billion dollar company!

Update July 18th 2014
After sending multiple CEASE and DESIST requests directly to Katherine at Banggood they are still harassing me thru email. This morning I have another letter from Katherine who is just badgering me think I will change my review. Katherine you are grossly mistaken. Future emails from Banggood are now blocked !

Update: July 17th 2014
I am now being harassed by a Katherine at Banggood with repeated emails. I have bluntly asked them to cease and desist from contacting me and they refuse to honor my request. Katherine wants me to change my review posted here to a 5 star review. This company is dishonest at every level and if anyone wants to see documentation please contact me.

I purchased a QuadCopter from them and received a crushed item that was useless and had apparently been repackaged. Inside the box we found all kinds of human hair and debris that made it unsanitary to handle any further and could be a health hazard. Banggood wanted me to take a cheaper product without a transmitter as a replacement which was an insult and I refused. Then they agreed to finally refund my money and stated it would take 48 hours but a few hours later I got another email from the same person at Banggood saying the refund would take 2-3 weeks. They also lied about when the product was shipped and I have in writing 3 different ship dates. This company is not honest and you are putting your money at risk buying from them. If you examine their website you will see that the reviews are heavily guarded and all negative reviews are immediately deleted from their website. I have documented every aspect of my transaction with this company and I am in the process of filing formal written complaints to state and federal agencies that deal with foreign companies like Banggood that outright misrepresent the product, shipping dates and delay without cause the refund process.

7/18/14

Banggood people are awesome they offer you free international shipping, all the items are very cheap in price, you can buy items in wholesale amount or just one depending upon your needs.
The customer service is very quick in responding and very polite, they also have live chat.
I had ordered a product which was damaged on receiving, they asked for resending or refunding as soon as I told them. I got the item after a month.(shipping to India).
The shipping times depend upon the location and the value of the product, if you buy a product which is more than 25$ you get tracking number and its shipped more quickly (for me the fastest was in 18 days).
You also get points for posting photos,videos and reviews. Which you can exchange for discount coupons.

7/18/14

Banggood is one of the best stores out there, the customer support is great even in after-sales support. The prices are cheap and most times are the cheaper in all world and they offer free shipping in most products.

Try to other from them, you will not regret! This is the only store i really trust...

5* to Banggood. Regards

7/17/14

J'ai acheté plusieurs articles sur le Banggood et ne suis pas déçue!Très satisfaite même! Répond à vos questions très rapidement, envoi tout aussi rapidement et donc livraison comme l'éclair! Je recommande chaudement ce site pour la diversité des articles, leurs prix, leurs livraisons gratuites, la communication et le sérieux. En plus la qualité est au rendez-vous. alors n'hésitez pas.

7/15/14

The customer service that I received from Banggood when there was a delivery problem with my order was outstanding. Emails were answered within 24 hours and the problem was fixed without any hassles. The Banggood customer service was equal to the best that I have ever experienced. Thank you Banggood!

7/14/14

"Once i ordered watches and it came and took another chance to place an on order for a high end phone. Placed the order on the 20th June and got a dispatch notification email with tracking number the next day. The shipping method i chose was not applied. was sent via Swiss post which has to be transported to Switzerland before to me. And Swiss Post claims it is not on their system. Till now I have not received my item which is even transit.Contacted their live support 3 times and they all want me to be patient but are not making any effort to officially investigate the parcel. Sent them email but not been replied.Just contacted Paypal to resolve and claim my money. If it is a cheap accessory you will receive it but when it comes to expensive gadgets, they will be turning you around . AVOID"

7/11/14

In February 2014 I ordered some items to Banggood. After a few days they sent the material in two shipments, one arrived in about 35 days, but the other was lost.
On 29/05/2014 I wrote to Banggood Customer Service and they suggested to me to refund or resend the order. I choose to resend and this time I received the parcel in one month.
I must thank the Customer Service for their kindness and courtesy and Banggood for reliability.
Last, but not least, the material was as expected.

7/10/14

I've ordered a number of items from Banggood and have had very few issues. I did have one instance whereby I accidentally shipped an item with the cheaper option that didn't have a tracking number and the parcel got lost. After asking me to wait little longer and verify with the local post office if they had any record of the parcel Banggood were prompt in issuing a refund. If you email them they tend to respond within 12 hours and their communication is very good. Overall I'm very happy with my experience with Banggood

7/7/14

Lets just see if this gets published - my last one didn't. This Company is not helpful at all. I have emailed with 3 people - Katherine appears to be the "trouble shooter " for complaints - BUT she will only put you off -she will say - apologies for inconvenience" - then tell you that someone else is handling the problem rah rah rah - she stalls and then puts it off. I have wasted $200 on a phone that doesn't work properly - which they admit - BUT STILL WON'T OFFER to replace it

7/7/14

I ordered a sj4000 camera on the 11th may, it is now July and I still haven't received my camera. It says it's been shipped but that's all I know about it. What's going on.

7/4/14

The best online store out there. Items are very cheap compared to other online store and yet the quality is the best. Great customer support and excellent service. They reply quickly and solve the problem easily. I am a very satisfied customer of banggood.

7/3/14

Everyone please stay away from this website. 25th May 2014 I placed an order of a note 3 screen protector, note 3 & S3 mini batteries they shipped out the next working day but I only receive my screen protector till date not yet receive my batteries and as usual only know how to ask customer to wait patiently. While wait I placed a torch light and rc helicopter component and I had already receive it one week ago. But still no news for the batteries. It took more than one month but still no new about it when I ask them for tracking number they said they send by malaysia post and item will transit at malaysia to be deliver to singapore. Somemore it's by normal air mail so there's no tracking number. No more next time I will support them anymore.

6/26/14

SCAM. If you check the feedback for Banggood on this site you will see they have an 23% success rate. NOT good enough. You would be a fool to order from this site. I was bitten once but never again. How these dodge Chinese sites keep operating is beyond me.

6/26/14

Live in Australia, have bought 17 items from Bang Good, service is excellent.
All products arrive well packaged and safe. I love dealing with this company.
and will continue to do so. Rod Hunt.

6/25/14

I ordered Honor 3C on 17 of May and got it on 1 of June. it was as described and with other accessories ordered. great company.

happy to deal with them, they are the favorite online one

6/24/14

very competitive prices, good quality products and excellent after sales service. I would recommend Banggood to anyone.

6/21/14

Don't count on a credit or replacement if you get a faulty product.
I emailed customer service 10x over a 2 month period and also contacted their live chat 4x (who only replied "don't worry").
They sell lots of stuff very cheap, but if you make a large purchase on something expensive and it does not work, you're gonna be out of luck. They will ignore you.

6/20/14

“I have order a lot of time on the web site Banggood.com
they have good products with very attractive price and their customer service is one of the best , fast delivery even if it is far from where I live.

6/20/14

I have used Banggood.com many times and will be using them many more times, for the item below it did take a little longer but when I contacted Banggood.com they always got back to me.

On receiving this meter my first thoughts were it looks a quality item and has a very good looking and well made leather case. It is very easy to use and only takes a short time to do the test. I first did a test on my filtered water which showed 78, I then checked the tap water this showed a marked increase with a reading of 101. The meter comes factory calibrated so no messing about doing calibration tests like you have to on some other units. This meter uses a 1 CR2032 battery which cost a lot less than other models that use 3 LR44 batteries. Bob UK.

6/17/14

The company liked. This product came in good packaging and of adequate quality, though the premise was long, but this is the problem of postal services. Ordered a lot of different things for Arduino, waiting for the parcel.

6/17/14

Banggood.com is OK..but the suppliers in Banggood.com is causing you alot of trouble, plus they can find a way to get away with it. First it was in stock, after you've ordered the item is not in stock..suddenly the item was sent to different country. What the FISSHH..

6/14/14

I ordered a video camera and after waiting for the camera to be shipped from Indonesia I received an empty camera box! No camera! So far paypal has done little and Banggood denied my claim! No camera! No refund!

6/12/14

I ordered two meters to monitore my amps, volts and watts from my solar panals. It took them over a month to ship them to me and they lied and said they sent them two weeks earlier and asked me to wait another two weeks after a month. I recieved them and hooked them up and neither of them worked. I tried to contact them and they refused to talk to me until i filled a complaint with paypal. Paypal did nothing and the company has told me to ship them back to china. They told me to take videos of the items. They told me to take pictures and stated their guy would tell me how to fix them. All I wanted is a return shipping label and a full refund for the items and they keep sending more and more emails asking me to try different things. I am no dummy and I know how to use the itmes i order. they just plainly didnt work and I wanted a refund. This started in mid febuary and it is now june and I still have the borken meters and they have still done nothing. They even said they would send me a replacement battery (OMG) i didnt order a battery, I ordered two amp meters. I would not recomend this company and everyone should watch out for over seas companies like this one. Just because the price is lower does not make them a better company to deal with. We should all buy USA items.

6/7/14

still waiting on a order which was placed about three months ago. it was shipped about two months ago. every time I contacted "customer support" I was told be patient. I was patient until I was no longer able to open a dispute with paypal.
now I am just screwed. do not buy from banggood.

5/29/14

Don't be fooled by what looks like a professional run business/Web site!!
I ordered an Elephone P8 smartphone on April 19, 2014. BIG MISTAKE. 5 weeks latter, I was told by Banggood CS that the item was returned to them without any explanation and that they would refund my money in 4-5 days. Never happened. The tracking site now shows the product is on it's way ('Destination') to Singapore - I don't live in Singapore. I opened a dispute/claim via PayPal and hope they'll follow up.

5/27/14

What an excellent company banggood.com is. I have been using them quite regularly now and they are my number one choice for buying everything (from electronics to household goods and clothes). Their customer service is second to absolutely none! They have gone out of their way to be helpful to me with both ordering, and tracking of goods in transit and I am ever greatful to their team and cannot score them less than five stars! .Thank you banggood.com for being one of -if not- the best in buying from China.

5/27/14

I Ordered a quadricopter (Cheerson CX-20) on 7 May 2014.
They never sent, pointing to the first apology for the verification of paypal account, then the goods are not available (on the site while indicating the goods in stock)
real crooks Chinese

5/23/14

I bought a quadcopter and had a very good experience from Banggood.com
I ordered a mode 1 by accidence but they promptly mailed a mode 2 radio to me and let me keep the mode 1 radio as a gift. Great customer service team!

5/21/14

I am a customer of Banggood for several years with satisfaction.
But I had a problem with a quadricopter.
I was able to prove their it did not work well, so they refunded me.
The customer service is very efficient.
Thank you Banggood.

5/20/14

20 In 1 USB RC Simulator For Realflight G6.5 Phoenix 4.0 XTR FMS VRC2
a very good product well packaged and in perfect working order

5/18/14

"I bought 19 led bulbs and after 2 months of operation 9 of them were burned. I tried to post a review for the bad quality of the bulbs but they did not post my review. When i mailed on cservice@banggood.com they offered to resend the up to then burned bulbs. Now (after 5 months of operation) the rest 10 bulbs burned also and for the 18 last days which i am trying to contact them they do not even reply on my emails. I had a good experience with Banggood but after their behavior my opinion changed."

5/18/14

Good prices
Good and responsive customer support
Fast order handling/shipping
Never had a major issue after more than 15 orders
I recommend !

5/17/14

I'm fully satisfied with the Banggood webstore. I've ordered from them several times. I received high quality parts at a very reasonable price, with a free delivery service included. Once I received a damaged box, when the ordered canopy of a helicopter was broken. I've taken a photo of the damaged part, then mailed it for Banggood. They had answered surprisingly soon, and then I received an exchange canopy. Thank you for the fast and fair procedure. I can only suggest everyone ordering from Banggood.

5/15/14

Great Site . Had a problem with some good but Customer service Cherry was very helpful and all was sorted out. I would let everyone know use the site perfect

5/14/14

So far I have made orders for about US$1500 at Banggood.com and all of them where very satisfactory and pleasing but now the customer service became bad and painfully slow at Banggood.com !!!
It takes 24-48 hours till you receive an answer from the customer service and when you receive an answer than they question your honesty and pretending that they don't understanding your questions !!!

If you write a critical review on the product you bayed on Banggood.com they don't let you publish the review either.

I supposed to write a good review from the beginning, because Banggood.com customer service ask me to do so and I was prepared to do that but now after the very unsatisfactory customer service lately I'm not so sure I'm willing to do that anymore !

I'm not going to buy anything more from Banggod.com !

Not so satisfied customer !

5/13/14

Can you find any where so easy & inexpensive? I can't! Love ordering from you guys I do it often & will continue for years to come!

5/13/14

Good Day!
I purchased a mobile phone from Banggood and chose a normal free delivery. Unfortunately, the order got stuck somewhere on the way because it arrived to my country during Easter Holidays.

I emailed to service and they were very helpful to check on my order. After 3-4 weeks they gave me an option of a refund or a new mobile phone. I was about to accept another phone and hence waiting for it again but my original order got delivered the next day.

So 5+ for service and friendly stuff at Banggood and be patient during holidays, your order might be stuck somewhere at your post office.

The Best Wholesale Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber