US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

marku131

I would still like them to provide better customer service without having to send them videos of the defective products. (in 392 reviews)

charless52

It seems an unexperienced employee forgot about my case (despite 10 emails to the general customer support). (in 55 reviews)

fairuzj

The only online store that never fail to deliver the item on time and in good condition. (in 438 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

patrickh80
5/26/16

Very satisfied with the service
and replace defective Piece directly

mareka1
5/26/16

To me, for over 60 shipments to Europe/Estonia, banggood.com prices and reliability have always proved to be the best. No complaints about customer service. Just try to look up for product reviews on the internet before buying from China.

etayz
5/26/16

I ordered screen cover, and the item arrived damaged (folded)

alexanders64
5/26/16

Ordered an item and it was shipped to the wrong address, not the one they have on file. I found this out by following the tracking number on Canada Post. I called Canada Post and said the item was delivered to the address on the shipping label. ( Not my Address ) Contacted Banggood and they are giving me the runaround. In a PayPal dispute at present. Doubt if I will get anywhere. What a rip off!

kennethh67
5/26/16

what do I do when I order something like a red dot pistol sight and it never arrives even though I got a confirmation that it was shipped

richardb233
5/26/16

I have contacted Banggood over 20 times and still cannot get my refund. Goods returned many weeks ago but they still refuse to credit my account. What a bunch of tossers.

arism3
5/26/16

direct replacement after verification and confirmation of a defective product!
Thank you banggood!

puscasum

Good day
My experience with banggood was nice
I love the banggood support

piyachartk
5/26/16

Banggood have a good sevice and good responsibility.

rone27
5/24/16

I ordered a wallet for my iPhone 6sPlus and when it arrived it was for the smaller screen. I contacted Banggood straight away with photographs and the shipping label and without hesitation they despatched the correct one. No messing around good customer service

mehmetk5
5/24/16

Fast delivery and generally satisfied with the products. Banggood helps with solving problems with malfunctioning products. Ordered a bluetooth speaker which didnt work, sent them a video of the problem and they said they will send another one. Lets hope it comes quick! Overall im happy with banggood!

gavinw12
5/24/16

Bought a magnetic cable charger for apple product. Waited almost 3 weeks for it to arrive only to find out it is not working. However the customer service was quick to respond and are arranging for a resend of a new cable. Hopefully the new one works!

arjenr
5/24/16

Generally I am satisfied with Banggood. As a buyer one must carefully read all item details before ordering and if available read the reviews left by others.
The manufacturers Banggood buys their goods from could be better at quality control, but if there was a problem with an item, Banggood provided a satisfactory solution in all cases.
I have mainly bought electronic products and some bike repair stuff, which are relatively easy to evaluate before and after sales.

gianmariad
5/24/16

You may find the deal of life in this site.
Support is great

piotrc2
5/24/16

Quick respond for submitted issue, resolved by the staff with no problem.
Thank You Banggood!

pb49
5/24/16

I ordered two glass screenprotectors from the banggood website.
I have ordered a lot of things before and every thing usually arrives without any problems.
But this time one of the screenprotectors was already broken on arrival.
After an email with some pictures of the problem they immediately shipped me a new one!

krzysztofk2
5/24/16

Great suport. No problem to resend or refund broken parts!

Fajny sklep pełen ciekawych produktów, a przy okazji naprawdę świetne wsparcie. Jedyna uwaga jak ktoś ma problem z angielskim - troszkę musi się pomęczyć :-). Przesyłki do Polski idą mniej więcej 2-3 tygodnie, natomiast dedline ze strony sklepu to 25 dni ROBOCZYCH. Po tym okresie mi osobiście bez problemu zwrócili pieniądze za zagubiona przesyłkę. Przy cenniejszych przesyłkach warto zainwestować te parę PLN na śledzenie i ubezpieczenie. Jak by na to nie patrzeć pół świata przesyłeczka zwiedzi zanim do nas dotrze.

Ogólnie naprawdę polecam.

jona1779
5/24/16

Prices are great but the products are kinda hit and miss. You can tack on several days to whatever they say the shipping is (processing time?) but that is not a big deal. Where they lose me is customer service.
I have made several orders and in the last one I received 2 broken items (one of my previous orders had an item damaged but useable). I emailed them (the live chat NEVER works, go try it now and see!) and after several rounds of emails and a video they requested they apparently forwarded the correspondence to some french company that is their supplier. The french company of course said contact whomever I bought it from.
Right now I am on my second round trying to get my broken items replaced. So far they asked for a video of the item (again) and then closed my ticket. Sooo yeah, if you see something neat and are willing to never see some money again maybe give them a try, otherwise I would pass.

jimn44

Replying to Katherine L from my review
I just now saw your reply and I tried to get back into it to give the order number but couldn't so I'll try this way. The order number is 14297337 Jim Nelson.
Thanks for your reply.

jamekag
5/22/16

I placed an order on the 30th of March and still have not received it! So sad! And the tracking is a joke!

lewisc25
5/22/16

Bought a Windows 10 box. Price was good. Delivery was fast. Got an issue with the key, Customer Services got that sorted out in 2 days.

anab89
5/21/16

They hacked my bank account

billm144
5/21/16

I have bought many items from Banggood and they have been as I have expected. Delivery was a little extended in some instance but generally the service and goods were fine. However, I recently bought some FPV goggles that were badly designed and were bordering on useless. I asked for my money back via PayPal and their response was to insist I sent the goggles back to China at some ridiculous cost. Banggood made me an offer that I accepted and said they did not want the item back. I cannot understand PayPal being insistent that the useless item was returned - were they putting me through a hoop? Anyway the matter was resolved by Banggodd not by PayPal.

mathiasd14

Great and competent service

lynnem21
5/21/16

I bought two dresses and a pair of sandals. Waited a long time for them and was really excited when they arrived. The sandals are lovely and fit well but both dresses are far too small. I'm disappointed and hopefully it would be a good experience. I won't use Babyhood again.

daver87
5/20/16

they don't answer in English as we know it.
all they want is viedos of defective items.
save your money and buy from a reliable source

jenniferlm
5/20/16

I placed an order on the 2nd of this month. They said it would be here in 6 days. It's now the 20th and I still haven't received it and I'm not sure if I ever will! They suck! They should be put out of business!

arlenem20
5/19/16

No invoice
Sizing wrong
No invoice
Ridiculous

sandrog11
5/18/16

if you buy, maybe never receive your purchase ,this business don't manage customer data information.
buying from ebay or amazon I never have problems but after buy from banggood i
just have problems.
my Order No. 14059403, Order No. 14059404, Order No. 14059402, this one month ago ,but i never receive my purchase and after pay no one ask me for shipping address .
management, CRM, customer data information don't exist with banggood.
if you don't like problems stay far from banggood

tomv24
5/18/16

I am not sure if it is an act or for real but the "customer service" pretends not to understand and ask for the same thing over and over. I sent everything requested for a return. I used Banggood as a drop shiper and have done about 121 plus orders with them. On one order it was not a tracked item and dues in max. 35 days but they said to wait another week. Still did not come.
On a much bigger item (quadcopter) they shipped a unit that did not work. Even after sending video that clearly showed that they have refused to act on either a refund or replacement. I had to refund my customer so I am very very disappointed with Banggod and do not recommend them to partner with.
There have been small things on three other items that people complained about quality and I refunded but did not even ask for Banggood to do the same but for this quadcopter we are talking almost $400 out of my pocket!
No Customer service. they act like they do not understand English. Maybe they do not except for your money I guess!

mohde1
5/17/16

i have been making purchases frm banggood for quite a while. recently i had an issue where the item sent to me was incomplete. emailed banggood immediately and rcvd a prompt reply frm ms betty. she assured me that corrective action has been taken and the item has been sent out. indeed, i rcvd my item about 7days later
great work ms betty ! you have kept my faith in banggood. - eusoff/spore

sethg15
5/14/16

unconsistent delivery times.., after paying faster shipping and then no refund on shipping after its days late...wrong parts..or just plain had to hold their hand to make sure i was going to get what i want. IM OVER BANGGOOD. ...for a few dollars more i will have no more issues..as of today banggood does not exsist. NOT WORTH MY TIME!!! and im sick of,, "oh sorry sir." sorries are not the answer anymore. C.S. plays stupid with you..and if you need to send a thing back..it has to go to hong kong because USA warehouse is not a return location, huge shippping charges there...I dont even know why i strayed from my other online stores..even ebay..i think most of the good reviews are from there own people making stuff up anyway..i know all my freinds have the same experience..stay away..

UPDATE..i recieved my LAST order from them 5/16/2016. date ordered, 5/3. date sent 5/4. PAID for 6-9 day shipping (like always) minus 2 days for the weekend..11 days..i live 12 hrs from where the shippment arrives to the USA. at least the parts are all there. i ordered something from my other company 5/13 friday, and i recieved it 5/16 monday. (thats right, weekends too) only paid couple dollars more, but free shipping, so?. im stickin to my other stores.

thierryt2
5/14/16

Le service après-vente est vraiment très attentif au problème que l'on peut avoir avec une livraison ou un produit. Site de confiance.

kw105
5/14/16

I've being ordering from Banggood for some time now and have put in several orders. The merchandise is always as advertised without false hype, and is always delivered in a timely manner. Highly recommended.

Ken from Canada.

calvina16
5/11/16

They shipped right away and their tracking actually worked, sort of. But they shipped me two solar items IN A PLASTIC shipping bag. Needless to say they were broken. Then they want me to send them pictures of the items. Well, I know I should have a camera but I don't. My friends don't either. We're an odd bunch here, no one has a smart phone, I don't even use a cell phone myself. So I tell them three times I don't have a camera. Their responses in really poor English (but you can understand it, sort of) say "Send pictures". Well, I'll send a credit card reversal, see how they like that. Shipping in such a poor manner and then making me prove the items were broken is poor customer service. Amazon, for instance, requires it's sellers to ship properly, as does Ebay.

Yeah they continue to insist on "photo evidence". Thank God for the Fair Credit Billing Act of 1974 and other laws in the USA that protect me against unscrupulous criminals from Hong Kong.

UPDATE: Still waiting for the CC Bill to arrive. Bang Good has no intentions of making good on their obviously bad shipment. I mean mailing glass items in a plastic shipping bag, what did they think would happen?

lindah180
5/11/16

Order place end of April. Notice shipped out, April 30, 2017, but dont have item, after 13 days?
What the hell are you like Rosegal? They cheated me out of money too..
Order number 14359882 pair of flat loafers green.

marleat
5/11/16

I bought ladies shoes and they arrived 1-2 sizes smaller than ordered but no where on the shoes or packaging is the size so I don't know if I even got what I ordered. Return is paid by me to China!!! What was I thinking?!?!

queenbellam
5/10/16

I payed to be shipped 7 days it's been three weeks I never received my order. I try to track it but all it says it's been shipped two weeks ago. Still nothing. They are so hard to contact. If I don't get my order soon I will report them. eBay is more quick & easy . I just should of order from them. I would have my order by now

joei13
5/6/16

After many many emails & having to do a disput with PayPal, I think putting this complaint on SiteJabber made the difference in getting this settled. I have been paid in full, I still have the product & willing to return it if they pay the shipping. Have not received a reply about this. Many thanks on how this turn out. I'm raising my rating to 3 Stars & not 4 only because I'm leary about doing future business with them.

Tip for consumers: I have just noticed it's the same name who responds to these complaints. When I was contacting them by email, it was different names like, Coco, Necole or Joa. This Kathrine L is BOT.

anthonye30
5/6/16

I have bought a number of phones from banggood and they have always been OK, but this time my phone developed a number of problems, so after the sending of videos of the problems they said I should send it back for repair to which I agreed nearly three months later I still have no phone and it still hasn't been repaired and when I email them all they say is be patient. I would advise anyone not to use them because of there bad customer back up, It is an unacceptable time to be without a phone but all I get told is to be patient.

Tip for consumers: Do not use keep away!

stefb14
5/4/16

I am updating my review to the Endoscope camera purchased from Banggood .com as i have now got it working correctly . I belive it was the QR code reader at fault . I would now highly recommend this camera as it works great , and now wish to give it a five star rating. Thanks Banggood its spot on :) regards Stef .

markp138
5/2/16

The items arrived, but didn't work. Banggood makes it impossible to return for a refund or exchange. They want videos, shipping labels, and the responses from their "technical" people aren't legible. Purchase only with play money you can afford to loose. Buying from Banggood is a total gamble.

davidr268
4/29/16

I ordered lights for a motorcycle and they never came in. I emailed they gave me a tracking number that i already had and it said that the tracking number was wrong or the package was never shipped. Simply took my money and never shipped anything. DO NO BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!

claren268
4/28/16

I ordered a jacket in a Mens size Small. The jacket arrived labelled Large (both the paper tag the stitched in tag). However, when my husband tried it on - it's tiny! It barely fits me and I'm a size 8!

When I contacted BangGood about it they want pictures of the jacket and the shipping label and the barcode before they will even discuss the matter! Utterly ridiculous. And, now I read some of the reviews, I realise I'm probably wasting my time as its unlikely I will get a satisfactory response from them that doesn't involve a protracted returns process which will leave me out of pocket

jo-anned
4/28/16

I received some shoes I had ordered. Within a half an hour 5 bits had fallen off. I contacted Banggood and they asked me to 'glue' them back on myself! Said it was because of the long hot postage! I have had no satisfaction and will recommend all my friends to stay away!

chrisd174
4/28/16

I purchased 3 items from this company. 2 pr of shoes and a purse. The shoes arrived and are at least 2 sizes too small. Had they been the correct size I would have worn them with a smile although one pair had a permeating chemical smell that was prevalent in my house to the point of having to bag them up in a plastic bag. The other pair was OK if only I could have worn them. The purse is nice and for the price I paid, acceptable. Why not return the shoes you ask....well...I think it would cost me more to return them than to just find someone I can give them to. PLUS...neither of the mailers (they were shipped in 2 separate envelopes) came with an invoice or return instructions and the label on the envelopes was in Chinese. Would not order anything from the company again, especially something size related.

christinay8
4/28/16

I bought a bulk of light up rabbit ears fir a prekindergarten class for easter. When I recieved them about 6 ears did not light up. I had to replace batteries on 5 and the last one did not work at all. Assuming there was a shortage I did not want to leave one poor kid without light up rabbit ears so I had to purchase an alternative from a local store. I felt bad it wasn't the same for one kid. When I emailed bangood they said they would refund me for the inconvenience. I never recieved a refund and I have all the messages they sent stating that they would return my money via PayPal. When I opened a fisput after a month they refused my refund. They are fraudulent and only looking to steal people's money. They don't care about customer satisfaction. I'm still in dispute. Be aware.

leslieb70
4/27/16

Clothing arrived late, the sizing is inconsistent and not accurate, the quality is cheap. Trying to return items is a nightmare. They require PICTURES of the items before they approve return and the cost of returning items to China prohibitive - good money after bad. To top it

"With the parcel you could a leave massage about the order ID,SKU number and the problem of the items. Would you mind giving the Post office receipts,photo of the parcel,the tracking number and track website to us?"

Are they NUTS? How many times do I have to include the reason they are bing sent back and I'n NOT sending them MY post office receipts.

I should have look at reviews BEFORE I ordered. DOn't use BangGood they are BangBad.

adams195
4/27/16

Simply took my money and said that transaction was "failed". Useless customer service could not answer any single question and instead of it, kept asking irrelevant questions.
Do not trust it, otherwise you risk losing your money and being fooled.

lafemmef
4/26/16

Found several of the same item on eBay, but found the same exact item WAY less on Banggood.com. It did however take four weeks from halfway around the world but saved half of what the same China made product was selling elsewhere in the states. Tracking was an issue until the item arrived in the NYC port, then tracking was sent on a day by day basis. CSRs were quick to help with my tracking concern ("Just needed a little patience she said, after all it is coming from the other side of the globe.") In the end, the CSR was correct and I received the item I was expecting safe and sound. I will shop here like I do eBay, Hurray for competition!

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

113 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 days ago
Answer
rebeccal10
A: Dear JIM N.,after checking, your order has been picked up , if you still didn't  receive your goods, please check with the post office.
More logistics details , you could see:http://www.17track.net/en/track?nums=LS831525725CN
3 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
5 days ago
Answer
rebeccal10
A: Dear vivianne N., after checking, the parcel was shipped on 5th May, maybe the 17 track didn't update the information of  Overseas logistics quckily.Could you please wait a few days and have a check again, If you still didn't receive your goods beyond the estimated days, please feel free to contact us .
3 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other customers.

3 Coupons for Banggood

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Banggood to save!
Go to Banggood