US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

danielw44

Good customer service, any issues I had were resolved promptly. (in 309 reviews)

hansh30

So it's possible to get excellent customer support if you don't accept 300 points that equals just $0,81. (in 53 reviews)

johng152

Shipping to the UK generally takes around 3 weeks, and sales are backed by good customer service. (in 22 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

toddr22
9/3/15

Three major issues

1> Delivery time. 29 days. They say its should take 20 days. They make no mention of this when ordering.

2> The sizing charts for pants are insane. I got size 40 men cargo pants. I like them loose. I have size 38 cargo pant (wrangler) from walmart that a little snug. I also have size 40 cargo pant (wrangler) from walmart...a little better fit. I ordered size 40 from banggood. I could not even get my one leg into the pant. My father in law is chinese..he wears a size 32-34 pant. These pants fit him.

3> Return policy timeline. They say you must return within 3 days of "receiving product". I emailed the first day the product arrived. Took 2 days to get response. The first response was a generic email asking questions. Then we went back and forth with many emails. In the end they are not refunding or exchanging the pants.

I have started the backcharge process with the CC company. Will seee

rere2
9/3/15

Order was placed 3 weeks ago and still haven't processed yet. Customer Service stuffs are not professional. Very irresponsible company.
If you do not have stock, says it "Pre-Order",
If you can't ship item, inform customer
You can't ignore the fully paid order like this.

Order Number: 7918137
Order Placed Date: 2015-08-14

supuls
9/2/15

I have ordered some guitar amplifier from them on 30.08.15 and they haven't processed it and showed "Back order" in status after 5 days from the order. when contacted their customer service they said they are not going to ship till I pay extra cost!! Wow! what a ripoff! They needed more money from me. I asked why do you need more money, they haven't got a clear answer and felt they are lying, because every time I contact them they told me different reasons. I don't think when they say they're checking your order, they are check it for real at all. just keep you waiting and try to rip off you. Few hours of hassle and dozens of mails they said they will refund my order. very disgusting people. Will Never buy again!

order date Aug 30 2015
order number 8269679

I am sure they will reply this review saying they have solved the issue aso you see in other low rating reviews too, But they do nothing!

Tip for consumers: Stay away if you don't want to get into trouble

gw181
9/1/15

Product quality is low. Stop working after several month and not much help from customer service.

pamelak13
9/1/15

I am British. I ordered some sandals, size 7 & paid in Sterling but they sent US size 7 which is too small. You'll never believe this: apparently, I've to take a video or photos to show that they are too small!!!!!! What sort of stupidity is that????????????? They want a photo of me hobbling around in too small shoes as proof? I've been informed that I can't have a returns label because if I scroll down the page, it says that the sizes are American. Sure enough, there it is RIGHT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE!!!!!!!!!! Deliberately misleading the customer!!!!!!!

juliend14
8/31/15

I use this site site to buy RC quadcopters and parts from China. They have a great choice of products (much better than here in France) and good prices.
Shipping takes some time, but the delays are clearly announced (for France/Europe, expect 2 weeks for small parts and 3 to 4 weeks for bigger parts).
Out of 16 orders, I only got 1 problem and it was fixed in 2 days. Customer support was responsive and I was refunded for the faulty shipment.

davidb330
8/31/15

I ordered a digital watch that came defective with no instructions, blue tooth ear phones that either do not work or have a buzzing sound and a hip pack that will not fit anyone with a waste 38" or over. They do not stand behind what they sell and simply ask you to ship the garbage back to China. WARNING...beware of these people and I would suggest that all of the good reviews are rigged.

maureenl15
8/30/15

Not a good company purse arrived reaking of fish and refused money back

marioa11
8/29/15

I'm a long time customer of BangGood and I order frequently. Most of the products received are in excellent condition and whenever you receive anything faulty you can rest assured that customer support will have your back. They will resend the item your way or refund you.

Excellent customer support. Good and honest reviews posted on their website too and also a good discussion board for each of the items they have on sale.

Highly recommended.

Tip for consumers: Shipping times are anywhere between 3 to 10 weeks so make sure you have that factored in when you buy. They have express shipping at an extra cost but I never tried that option.

kevinh95
8/29/15

We are leaving for a trip today 8/29/15 and we placed an order 8/8/2015...half of the order still has not arrived....really crap ass shipping...we placed one large order and have gotten them in seven different shipments (some still waiting on)......will not buy from again....truly terrible way to do business.

ralphf23

Hi,
Recently had to contact Banggood Customer Service Dept. with a complaint about a faulty item. (Quadcopter)
Can`t imagine a better service. Quick respond times (thx Linda), competent technical advise (thx Cody)
and generally a fair view on business. (got a refund/replacement)

Good to know there is a place where somebody is going to listen to you, should there be a problem.
Makes me a happy Banggood customer.

Thank you, Banggood!

Ralph

stephana3
8/28/15

I would like to share my point of view, related to my experience with the online store Banggood. It was very easy and nice to find the item I searched for, as well as to order it. The delivery was executed in a very accepted time frame.
I have ordered already few items and would recommend this site to my friends as a safe and good place to buy, with very good stuff prices.

bartoszs3
8/28/15

I was getting help form Ruth, from customer support, we was exchanging several e-mails and I was allways getting grate support and halp.
Keep it up grate jub Ruth

Bartosz

deborap1
8/28/15

I bought a very cute wallet and the product arrived is exately like in the photos! The good quality in which the wallet is and the time I waited for it to arrive are both positive.
The staff members are very polite, kind and professional. I had some problems because the product I ordered was out of stock, and the staff contacted me to ask what would be better for me to do (have a refund or wait for it to be avaible again?).

peterm141
8/28/15

I’m happy with this company, great prices, fast shipping.
The Custemer Service Team very kind, helpful and responds quickly for any inquiring.
I very recommend to buy from there, my orders were processed precisely and quickly.

andriusl
8/28/15

Very good company, i will recommended it to all my friends.

pers23
8/27/15

"I have been dealing with Banggood in more than 1½ years, and I have ALLWAYS been treated with alot of respect and understanding, if a item is missing or defect, there have been NO PROBLEM at all, and another thing, it have allways been 1 ckass stuff they are selling,.
I have 6 different drones and 1 normal plane, and the only place I have been deali8ng exept Banggood is Hobbyking, but ONLY if Banggood not was having the peice...

I can recomment Banggood with all my heart, its ALLWAYS a plesure to deal with Banggood..
SO SUMMA SUMARUM : USE BANGGOOD, ITS THE BEST PLACE TO BUY YOUR RC-HOBBY-STUFF."

Per - Burfugl

miquelp
8/27/15

Issues that the service returns banggood solved by sending a new product.
I am satisfied with the service they have offered me, I will continue buying Banggood. Thank you.

margarets56
8/27/15

First time using Banggood.com and would have no hesitation using this site again. Item took few weeks but as I live in Scotland I expected this. I was kept up to date with info, despatched, in transit etc. overall first class service. Margaret Stubberfield

omerk7
8/27/15

Had A problen with a charger that was non working after few days and they sent me a new one. also made about 8 orders this years and thanks god everything was fine. order from them again very soon

todds44
8/27/15

Reading all your reviews!!!!! Your company won't last long. Amazed at all the unhappy customers!!!!

kevino38
8/27/15

Pants of all things. Some fit, some do not. Its not and exact science. All I wanted was pants that fit. An exchange for pants that fit. I learned a $80 lesson. NEVER buy pants without trying them on. Most companies would want to keep their customers coming back. Not Banggood.com

This was the actual response from their "customer service"

"""Dear Kevin,

Thank you for your email.

I'm sorry to hear that the item in your order 7866972 is of the unsuitable size.

We don't suggest you return it, since the freight is very expensive, and you need to pay for it.

How about selling to other people or sending to your friends? And you can place an order for the larger one next time.

Hope for your understanding.

Best wishes,

Ruth"""

Unfortunately I have seen this brand of "customer service" becoming a trend.

If I treated our clients like this, I would be out of business.

grahamf8
8/27/15

Purchased a Vehicle Blackbox DVR. Worked great for 3months then stopped working. It appears to keep blowing fuses. E-mailed Banggood no response. Zero customer care.

kaedenl
8/26/15

I normally don't write reviews but this time i feel compelled, after they tryed to scam more money off me!
I paid for express postage, after a week i was emailed saying they wanted an additional $45 dollars. I was forced to open a dispute with Paypal and am still waiting on a refund. DONT bother with this company!

orachunu
8/24/15

First order and Many order Note get it, and not have responding or refund.
Some order or Some device not working,Seller tell out off stock with wait not have a limit time.
System or Website Not have gif point for seller.
But very fast ship out & fast dilivery..

tsilad
8/24/15

I ordered a bag and then realized (unfortunately after I placed the order) that the image and model did not match (meaning I ordered the wrong model).
There was no option to cancel so I immediately wrote to the customer service (minutes after the payment) to replace the model. It was a Saturday so no one answered. Regardless of the weekend though, the item was shipped on Sunday. Again, upon receiving the notification I contacted the online support. The lady there just told me how sorry she was and that there’s nothing she can do because the item was shipped and shipping costs are very expensive… and she only kept on apologizing.
When I asked to talk to her manager she said that it’s the weekend and someone might answer me on Monday. This conversation took place 12 hrs after I placed the purchase (on a weekend!) and yet – nothing could be done.

The support rep that came back to me Monday morning told me that my only option is to wait 3 weeks for the item to arrive, reject it, wait till it arrives back to China, pay for the shipment and then I might get whatever is left as a refund. When I asked why there was no option to cancel the order and why do they ship items but don’t have support on weekends she simply didn’t bother to respond.

Apparently, Banggood has a problem providing any kind of service on weekends (or weekdays for that matter), but has no problem taking your money every day of the week.

This is the worst customer service I have ever encountered. EVER.

catherineg20
8/24/15

I ordered a handbag on 20 July 2015, it is now 24 Aug 2015. I was informed item was out of stock and given three options, one of which was a partial refund! Why only partial refund? I raised this with Paypal and will be taking the matter further with them if item not received by 26 Aug. thankfully the amount involved is under twenty pounds but it is still an amount I can't afford to lose. Needless to say despite their excellent offers I will not be using them again.

chrism198
8/22/15

After not receiving an item I contacted the customer service by email and within 24 hours got a respond. We do same investigation by local post office, but the parcel is missing.
There was no possibility tracing the small parcel.
After that, I get refund without any problems of Banggood.
The email communication was perfect, in less than 24 hours I got every time answers!
Chris

christosa2

Bangood thank you for ypour help with my X6 Trantula camera that
had a problem and the videoit went off recording after 3 flights ,Bangood will replace my camera with no charge and they helped a lot with my problem
Bangood
Regards
Christos A.

miless20
8/22/15

Service is great. Got items quickly. No major problems that were unresolved.

josephh55
8/21/15

Absolutely horrible customer service. Received quadcopter with missing parts. After weeks of emails and forum posts I cannot make them understand I need the parts. Will have to file dispute with Paypal.

billyw27
8/21/15

I got an 80cc engine from them and it was defective. They said they would send another one after 13 emails. I get a cylinder and a gas cap in the post.
Another 3 weeks wasted.
Stay away from these people.

eddiek11
8/18/15

They are advertising the DJI Phantom Professional on Facebook and their own home page for $1079 but when you click on it the price is $1369, they do have the Advanced version for $1079 but that is not what they are advertising. They refuse to honor this price.
This is how our chat ended:

eddie: there is nothing you can do to honor YOUR advertised price? is the price just a lie?

Anny: we cannot do that.sorry.

eddie: so you are admitting the price is a lie?

Anny: no,we have Advanced version just like the advertised

eddie: the professional version is advertised

Anny: no sorry

eddie: it is right on your home page it says professional. how can you that?

Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

annm84
8/16/15

I bought a purse and was happy to see that it was to be shipped from California. After waiting a week, I decided to log in and track the shipment. First I couldn't find the order. I searched my email for the invoice, and there was none. I emailed. No response. After much investigating I finally discovered that even though I had created my account using my email address, they had created a new account with my husband's address and the record of the purchase was under that account. Why? Because his email address is the one we use for PayPal. I never entered that address into their site. Strange. When I was finally able to locate the order history, it showed that it had only left California that day. About 8 days had passed since the time I placed the order. Fast forward two more weeks and my shipment arrived. It had been shipped from China, not California. As for the item itself, I haven't even checked it out closely yet because when I removed it from the package it had a strong chemical odor and I put it down and haven't been back to it. I did notice that the color was slightly different in person than on the website. As for the odor, it's probably soaked in some deadly chemical from some Chinese factory. I try not to order products made in China if I can help it and NEVER order anything that ships directly from China. It takes way too long and they are always of inferior quality and the customer service is non-existent. I'll never order anything from this joke of a company again.

garyl49
8/16/15

Banggood continues to evade my request to return 4 items that do not meet our needs. I have furnished them with video’s (3 weeks ago which you have acknowledged). I am tired of this growing ridiculousness of not providing satisfactory customer service.

ramina2
8/15/15

Why do you have such a poor customer service> Good communication is a essential tool when conduction any kind of business and it is definitely missing in yours. By that I mean, you leave your customer on a limbo

erics103
8/15/15

My advise to anyone who is looking at the Ganggood website and is thinking of buying something, STAY AWAY !! This company is a fraud. I have been emailing constantly to try and get a resolution to no avail.
Banggood replied to my post and said " you can reply directly to forum@banggood.com, which is an invalid email address.
There is also an option to reply via SiteJapper which I did and got an automated response "sorry for you innocence " .

jansenv
8/15/15

In summary suggest buying your goodsite from a different supplier. This is the second order with Banggood where they indicate stock but cannot ship the goods within the 1 day timeframe stated on their website. Banggood typically split orders with the split order shipped using standard mail, even if paying for express shipping.

gs51
8/13/15

1, after placing an order, use the tracking number and track your order as much as you can.

2, once you receive the product, check that it is all right. if everything is right, enjoy your luck.

3. If the product is wrong or not what you expected, place a complain right at the moment with the delivery info.

4, Once the complaint is filed, CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY, or even better PAYPAL and ask to reverse the payment.

5, if you dont reverse the payment, say good bye to your coins...

Good luck, and happy Badgood shopping... I meant bang"good"

osemo
8/13/15

This site BangGood are illegal tracking numbers. 3 goods ordered but received only 2. The worst site.

usmana5
8/12/15

I order stuff over 145$ From them. this been 13 days and my order has not been shipped. I emailed and in reply they said i items was out of order so i asked them what ever is available. Please send it to me and still they didn't ship it. Im going to call my bank for refunds today enough if enough.

alexanderw15
8/11/15

I order an helicopter model v913 pay full price but when I recieved it is low end model
they cheating send me cheaper model v912

johannv3
8/10/15

As mentioned before, I ordered a RC Quadrocopter, which arrivded with problems:
- 1 One of the motors broke down after a few mintutes of flying
- The motors were definitley not the brushless motors they had advertised on their website
- The gimbal (unit carrying the camera) was supposed to be moveable steplessly by RC. There was no stepless function, and they only tried to blame it on wrong operation.
- They did not honour the 3-day=policy they advertise on their website.
Finally, after about 35 emails and 3 weeks of discussion, they offered a 75% discount on the purchase of a second one. I agreed, because it gives me the chance to have the spare parts for at least one running model after paying for 1.25.
So: Endless discussions finally led to a proposal that was acceptable, though not as good as the warranty they have on their website. If you keep bargaining, you might end up with something that you can perceive as tolerable.

primos
8/8/15

I bought two phones - a very long delivery. Smart Phone not find my Slovenian language. The relationship to the customer is very bad. Seller makes no distinction between Slovenian and Slovak languages

inacioc
8/8/15

I contacted support and solve the problem of my order. The best shop.

angela760
8/8/15

Muchas compras ya y si hay un problema ellos intentan solucionar buenos productos y muy buen servicio al cliente recomiendo a cualquiera

johnc359
8/7/15

I was at first skeptical. Now, after receiving my order so quickly and efficiently, I BELIEVE IN BANG GOOD!!!

jurgend
8/7/15

"I order electronics on a regulair basis on banggood.com. Always fast delivery and most important they are cheap.

Alway good service and if there is something wrong you get and answer fast from the helpdesk and they solve you'r problem quick."

jeffreyf18
8/7/15

Great purchase experience. They stand behind their orders all the way.

giannap1
8/7/15

If I could get them NO STARS I would. They took forever just to ship my items I asked them to cancel my order which they said they did but shipped the clothes I bought anyway. All of them I received wet and disgusting as well as a clearly off sized products. Customer service was AWFULLLLLL. I purchased from another website from China THE SAME DAY and they seemed to get all my products in to me in the U.S in good condition as well as extremely fast even when i had a huge order, so I cant me anymore annoyed because their is NO EXCUSE for their poor delivery and customer service.

26 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Is bang good still operational?
11/29/12
Answer
mariam6
A: I too just received my hiphone from banggood and is faulty before i even used it. The screen is constantly shaking and u press a button when you can and something else opens. We cannot callibrate it and is totally off set. I have sent atleast 15 emails and 2 videos and occasionally i receive one back from them not acknowledging that the phone is faulty or answering my questions of what they will do about replacing my phone, I have asked several times for a number so i can call them and given them my number in 6 messages just to sort out this issue but still no luck. I feel very frustrated with the lack of communication. I feel that they are just avoiding the issue because they already have the money. Paypal may be my next option to open up a dispute (but only within 45days). Has anyone found a contact number because i have googled so hard but just can't find one for them. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.
9/19/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Hi! I want to order a drone (Hubsan h107c) but i'm skeptical about the shipping services at banggood. I want my order to be delivered in Mumbai, India. Whereas the order will be placed from Chicago, US. I read a lot about damaged, unusable products getting delivered to customers. What if it happens in my case? Do you have a replacement guarantee? or a replacement policy?
4/18/15
Answer
terryr27
A: I've ordered over 20 items from Banggood and only had problems with two, in both cases their customers services sent me a replacement promptly. I had to send them a picture and short video of the problem. I wasn't asked to return the faulty item. One one occaision I was sent a discount voucher as well to compensate me for the inconvenience. A measure of how good a company is, is how well they deal with problems, so far customer service has been first class.

Terry