US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

bobz10

Susan in Banggood customer service quickly corrected that to my complete satisfaction. (in 287 reviews)

claudioc4

The goods arrived in time and good care customer support; they respond quickly to emails. (in 46 reviews)

johnv39

I order and receive goods from China on a daily base. (in 492 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

bernardd16
5/22/15

Première commande, c'est le top, commander le 14 mai, livré en 2 fois arrivée no. 1 le 20 mai et le no. 2 le 22 mai, vraiment top.
Je recommande Banggood.com à 200%. Bernard

simons62
5/22/15

Easily the best online store by far. The prices are very cheap, they have all kinds of new and interesting items that keep getting added, and if something goes wrong their customer service is very responsive. Highly recommended.

talank
5/20/15

The first website that takes care of both sellers and customers! Which is that it is incredibly fun and give best service to both! I, as buyers have never needed to contact one seller! Bang Good has always answered my questions and helped me right away! Incredibly pleased recommend from the heart! cordial greetings Talan

Tip for consumers: Google

creativac
5/20/15

As far as my experience with Banggood is concerned, i can say that is a good one. The service is organised and the customer service is excellent. When i have some problems with an order, the responsible guide me until it's resolved. There are some trouble while shipping some countries but in general I am very satisfied with the service and happy to deal with Banggood :)

stephanl4
5/19/15

Nous commencions à nous demander si notre colis ne s'était pas perdus.
J'ai communiqué avec le service à la clientèle de Banggood et en deux messages, Banggood était près à me créditer ma commande.
Quel excellent service à la clientèle. Nous avons donc finalement reçu notre commande deux jours plus tard et j'ai ré-écrit pour annuler ma demande de crédit.
Merci Banggood pour votre très bon service!!!

tjeerdb

Very good service

ioannisv
5/19/15

Amazing customer service. I have done several orders and I am always happy with banggood.com.

yigita
5/19/15

I got some orders from Banggood and from beginning to end, the costumer service was quite satisfying. I am also very delightful for the variation of the items.

harryp29
5/18/15

The whole crew at banggood do a terrific job!They have gained another customer!

arkadiuszc1
5/17/15

Good time delivery, excellent contact and the best customer service. Nothing but buy and enjoy the shopping. I would recommend.

sueg22
5/15/15

I had a problem with a missing order, not being received. I contacted the customer services and a very helpful lady, sorted it all out for me very easily - very satisfied with outcome

kurtr16
5/15/15

I ordered a GPS Navigation system for $90 and they sent a $40 substitute without my permission, without informing me, and refused to acknowledge that they had done so until repeated email correspondence. The item they sent does not meet my requirements and I asked them to arrange to have it shipped back. I worked with customer service to no avail. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was not allowed. I tried reaching some other person in customer service through facebook. They refused to help and then blocked me from their page (and I was not rude - simply factual). The issue is that they insisted I pay for return shipping. This is their error, not mine. It would cost $95 in return shipping to obtain my $90 refund. I will have spent $185 ($90 order + $95 shipping) and they would refund $90. I filed a paypal claim and Banggood denied it using the same customer service person. They now claim (through paypal) that they will refund the cost of the shipping when they get the product back. I would be risking another $95 that would be completely at their discretion to refund. I've asked them to prepay shipping. And FYI, the Federal Trade Commission rule is that a receiver is not obligated to pay for or return an item sent to them without their permission. (I will let it go to resolution through paypal if this is the extent of their offer.) I received polite responses (similar to the ones on this site) and they turned out to be insincere. They have done nothing - NOTHING - to address the problem that they knowingly created and tried to gloss over. I too have ordered many things from this site and been pleased until I needed their honest help to correct their problem. They have done NOTHING to help. Order 4885808 on 2/15/15. If they are sincere in helping resolve the problem they created, I will gladly inform everyone on this site. I had great experiences with the product from this vendor in the past and thought this was just a glitch. If it's a glitch, it's one I have not been able to escape. Bottom line, they have $90 and I never got what I ordered. Besides the obvious accountability aspect, I am completely baffled by their determination to alienate a good customer over their mistake.

andrews129
5/15/15

Unfortunately the worst service i've ever had!!! First time the help center told me that one item from my order is out of stock , and will be on sale again in 10 days. After 10 days they told me that all items from my order are out of stock now, and will be available after 2 weeks. And all this took place after payment. I'm strongly do not recommend to buy something on this site, if you do not want to waste your time.

panayotisf
5/14/15

Low prices most of the time, excellent customer support (I received a refund in 2 cases of lost goods and a replacement in 1 case of damaged item after i sent a few photos).
The only problem (as with all China-based shops) is that free shipment means about 1 month until delivery and not always a tracking code listed on the site (you have to ask customer service for it).
I will definitely buy from them again.

rayf17
5/14/15

Ordered and received camouflaged shorts from Banggood. Good quality shorts except that one of the leg ties were missing. Banggood customer service reimbursed an amount to compensate for the missing tie and also provided banggood points for my next purchase. Overall good online company to purchase quality goods.

chrissyj1
5/14/15

Recently received a handbag i ordered, it surpassed all expectations. Brilliant!!!!

dougd16
5/14/15

Bought 2 pairs of shorts. Both pair were WAY too small. I sent pictures as requested showing they were the wrong size (tape measure @ waist). They still wanted more proof. This company never intended to correct the situation. Contacting my credit card company and all board of communication to warn everyone about this dishonest "so called" company!

peters159
5/13/15

Banggood has an excellent selection, a lot of products, you can find anything there. The customer service is quick, helpful and kind.

flaviop5
5/13/15

I have done some shopping and no complaint at all, very good i recommend

halima7
5/12/15

Banggood Excellent site

bills123
5/11/15

Banggood has an excellent selection of products at very competitive prices. Shipping is free (or you can get expedited shipping for a few dollars extra)

sundjojol

Good Seller

giuseppec7
5/11/15

Ho trovato il servizio eccellente lo consiglio ad occhi chiusi.

benjamind16
5/11/15

I'm quite a "big" customer on Banggood website. I have done about one hundred commands since I discovered their site one year ago, for my first RC helicopter. I was looking for a cheap but efficient toy, and many people advised me this site. I had doubts about its reliability, but now it's one of my favorites :-)
It's very cheap and offer a lot of fun items in the electronic categories. It's also very good for RC hobbies (heli, quad, cars, transmitters, ...),spare parts and all that stuff.
The few issues I experienced (1 missing item once or 1 command not arrived for instance) were always fast taken into account by their customer service, which corrected the problem.
1 year after, I've discovered other websites quite similar, but Banggood still is one my favorites because I really trust them, and many friends of mine have tried too and are not deceived :-)

shayg1
5/11/15

very good... and the service are the best

nicolasp4
5/9/15

I've now made few orders at Banggood.com.... shipping and delivery are very fast and in case of troubles Banggood Team is always here to ease customers' life. Very very professional. If you add to this a HUUUUGGGE catalog of products, It's simply impossible to not use Banggood.com!

davidb278
5/8/15

Quickly answered e-mails, replacement item shipped immediately.

denisb34
5/8/15

excellent shop, delivery on height of, responsive service to clients
ordered to steam of things, there are not problems, all came as well as was described on a page, without every broad patterns, all is honest !
very made happy prices and sales, I such discounts and sales were not seen not in one by the internet shop for what banggood separate plus !
will there be I to order again ? yes ! simply I will be and not once, I like their honesty ! sympathy ! speed of work !
I am satisfied, so to hold !

thierrym1
5/7/15

I was afraid to shop on a chinese web site. I was wrong ! After 1 month of use, my product had a problem. I was refund immediatly and they pay too half price of the ship back ! Customer service is very quick. I've order the same product and will receive it very quickly.
I'm very happy and I will order again in future.

chrisg77
5/7/15

An A1 excellent service from Saran & Tina regarding a faulty item received. The response was quick and accurate and a replacement unit already on the way. Problem resolved within 48 hours, excellent. Keep up the good work and thanks for an excellent service all round.

charlesg52
5/6/15

Excellent online shopping, with quality 7 some hard to find products that are well priced & delivered relatively fast with a great customer service team that responded quickly to any questions I've had. I live in a small town & Banggood makes products available to me that otherwise wouldn't have been.

Tip for consumers: Sign up with your email asap and start saving your points.

oscard25
5/6/15

my K100 w100 didn't turn on once I got it in the mail but that got fixed real quick. Spoke to one of there reps and a new k100 is being shipped and on its way

ebersonc

I recomend everybody

ronm52
5/6/15

I inadvertently order the wrong color baggy pants so I initiated an online chat with an agent. I don't think that the agent understood my issue, as I definitely did not understand his responses. I give the site products a 5 cut customer service a 1.

joyceb26
5/6/15

received my order in the mail 24 days after the order. I am in Nova Scotia Canada.
The purse is just the right size and I love the color Orange.

davidd130
5/6/15

I bought a 1080p car camera form Banggood and received it in good time and as described but unfortunately it turned out to be defective. I contacted Banggood and was contacted by LEAN who accepted my story and agreed to send a replacement, which she did and the replacement works fine and I am very satisfied with the company.

charlesg36
5/6/15

Great customer service from Penny. Super product at unbelievable low price. Definitely a winning ream

geneh28
5/6/15

I do a lot of shopping on the net. This is my favorite place, always receive my items and prices are awesome. Customer service is just outstanding.

dimitrisl
5/5/15

Fast shipping,good seller,without problems and good information about items...!

andyl46
5/5/15

Very good customer service for your order, fast and accurate.
I highly recommend!

bossancsb
5/5/15

This was my first order what I received, but I'm very satisfied with the page (genuine products, good prices, lot of discounts), thus I ordered several other items. They have a good and helpful customer service, the reaction time is quite good, so I hope they will have more items for good prices. Furthermore, I very like that you can order genuine Xiaomi products.

kj147
5/4/15

Very nice bag, perfect for what I was looking for. nice quality and just as described.

andraesg
5/4/15

After 4 weeks delivery time of my package, I was happy as lary to hold my new Camera in my hand...so I thought. Upon opening the package, I found an empty package, with as it looked like the goods have been removed, prior to sealing the package. The inner bag was sliced open and the Mobius camera has been removed.
I though, right, now the runarround beginns. I contacted the online chat, and she said, please contact the service center and describe the issue. Again, I thought, runarround, but the proces made sens. So I sent all the information in and within a business day, I got an apollogetic email and offered me a resend of the item, which I gladly accepted. The replacement order apears in trackable shippings and is about to land at my place soon. Thank you Banggood, that's what I expect of a reputable seller, very professional.

mals1
5/4/15

Bangood are OK to deal with

Shipping can be a bit erratic, sometimes fast, sometimes OK, sometimes slow ??
Prices are generally reasonable
Products are generally good, any problems are normally sorted out quickly
Staff are good to deal with, sometimes trouble understanding your request or question
>> some issues with "chinglish" :-)

ALl-in-all I have found them good to buy from
On a scale of 1-10 >>

sharonp23
5/4/15

You find what you want then pay for it, I paid with PayPal so payment is confirmed within minutes.You can check your order in a couple of days to see if it has been shipped and my order was still being processed 2 weeks later! Sent message asking what is going on and got no reply, sent another message and still nothing. Finally I threatened and got a reply that what I ordered was discontinued, asked how can they sell something that they don't have and never will have again and all I got was it's discontinued would you like a refund? The product was still being advertised even then which I pointed out which they denied but it was still on the page. Hoping that was a one off I decided to purchase again. Wondering why it was taking so long for delivery I checked my account and it was still processing! Again left messages and no answer then decided to go on live customer service and luckily got someone within minutes. Asked why my order was still processing and 15 minutes later I was told that it was out of stock! I asked why wasn't I informed, not good customer service and was completely ignored, she never came back on. I waited 25 minutes then I typed I want a refund and straight away got the reply check bank account in 2 days, have a good day! Check all their feedback first before you decide to buy from them.

joerib7
5/3/15

I have just started making purchases from Chinese webshops and placed orders with 4 different Chinese webshops. Banggood is definitely the company that has the most products, most organized website, an mobile app, the lowest prices, the best shipment and it seems the best customer services. The ordering procedure is simple and clear, payment option offered is even iDEAL (Dutch preferred payment method) the products (7 orders) were received within 10 days after ordering. (faster than other webshops to the Netherlands) The packaging is good (sealed, shipping label, description for customs, isolation etc). I unfortunately received a wrong product, but after sending an e-mail to the Banggood customer services , they replied fast and send the correct product directly without having me to send the incorrect item back. I would recommend Banggood to all new customers who are looking for a good Chinese webshop.

buraka

The employees are very helpful. Items arrived as I want. Thank You banggood.com

abdullahd1
5/3/15

excellent service, excellent assurance, I'm using this site for a while, on time it's need to be send back the package and refund, I even didn't any struggle even in this time, really reliable, recommend to all of my friends

alonzom19
5/1/15

Takes a while to get here with free shipping but it's free shipping, which is fantastic. they're efficient, friendly, and sell good quality products for a very low price and if there is a problem with your order they refund you all the money!!!!!

yanno2
5/1/15

Hello

I have already made appox 10 ordes at Banggood and every delivery & quality was perfect up to now.

My last order has been sent in several shipment (4)
1) One of the shipment has been lost & never delivered, after several month waiting for it, i've sent email to banggood, they tried to follow up & look for the shipment, but it appears it has been lost ($#*! happens..)
They offered me to resend or to refund, I've chosen refund and got the value I've spent on the goods right after on my paypal account. So I am pleased

2) One of the shipment received was expendable 6 garden hoses
+ 6 sprayers i ordered
The connection of the hoses was not matching good the connection of my (French / european type tap) and the hoses were therefore leaking.
I complained to banggood, made several test (at home & at neighbors) & send them videos
It came that all hoses where leaking and this was not due to my tap but to the hoses.
Banggood offered a 50 % refund, I refused and asked for a 100 % refund, which they did.
I offered them to return the hoses & "pistols", but they didn't requested it (may be not yet, but for sure i will return)
Once again, I am very satisfied of the ending of the problems I've met

Now I can claim, Banggood is a trustable online merchant

Banggood asked me one day ago to post comments & vote to this website (they offered me discount to motivate me)
I don't need & don't want the 2 $ discount, they've been fair & they deserve this good story & their good behavior to be shared

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Is bang good still operational?
11/29/12
Answer
mariam6
A: I too just received my hiphone from banggood and is faulty before i even used it. The screen is constantly shaking and u press a button when you can and something else opens. We cannot callibrate it and is totally off set. I have sent atleast 15 emails and 2 videos and occasionally i receive one back from them not acknowledging that the phone is faulty or answering my questions of what they will do about replacing my phone, I have asked several times for a number so i can call them and given them my number in 6 messages just to sort out this issue but still no luck. I feel very frustrated with the lack of communication. I feel that they are just avoiding the issue because they already have the money. Paypal may be my next option to open up a dispute (but only within 45days). Has anyone found a contact number because i have googled so hard but just can't find one for them. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.
9/19/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Hi! I want to order a drone (Hubsan h107c) but i'm skeptical about the shipping services at banggood. I want my order to be delivered in Mumbai, India. Whereas the order will be placed from Chicago, US. I read a lot about damaged, unusable products getting delivered to customers. What if it happens in my case? Do you have a replacement guarantee? or a replacement policy?
4/18/15
Answer
terryr27
A: I've ordered over 20 items from Banggood and only had problems with two, in both cases their customers services sent me a replacement promptly. I had to send them a picture and short video of the problem. I wasn't asked to return the faulty item. One one occaision I was sent a discount voucher as well to compensate me for the inconvenience. A measure of how good a company is, is how well they deal with problems, so far customer service has been first class.

Terry
4/18/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

69 Coupons for Banggood

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Banggood to save!
Go to Banggood