US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vitalyv

Customer Service is focused on customer support Thanks!" (in 123 reviews)

ghostmastera

Banggood is one of the best stores out there, the customer support is great even in after-sales support. (in 24 reviews)

johnv39

I order and receive goods from China on a daily base. (in 260 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

gaetanot
10/31/14

banggood migliore di tutti,migliori prezzi,servizio postale veloce e sicuro,operatori
online pronti ad aiutarvi in tutto e' per tutto,non ho nulla da lamentarmi.
Il mio hobby e' il modelissimo dinamico e banggood mi ha servito nei miglior modo
ho comprato droni e ricambi tutto ottimo ,consiglio questo sito al 100%

thomasg30
10/31/14

I ordered a gaming mouse a few weeks ago but it was DOA. So I contacted Banggood and they send me a new one. But this one never arrived, they suggested a refund. I accepted it and the day after the money was already on my paypal account. Very fast and friendly!

Tip for consumers: Very good service, when there is something wrong with your package they will help you!

joseb43
10/30/14

Good deal with this small stereo speaker. Cheap and works perfactly.
I strongly recomend Banggood for shopping.

Regards
Galff

mikee37
10/29/14

Double charged my account and refuses to refund double charge.
Most of the positive reviews on this site are obviously fake. Read a few of them and you will agree.

zoranb
10/29/14

This is my first purchase and I have only words of praise. The ordered item arrived in a very short time, low price / excellent quality, great communication with the staff. Bravo for Banggood!

stever57
10/29/14

Reliable service and excellent customer support. Items mostly arrive. For items with trouble, full refund was always given. Reliable and trustworthy!

Tip for consumers: Feel free to contact friendly customer support in case of doubt. Support is A+++

anthonyg37
10/29/14

Banggood is truly one of the best websites around. Great prices, quick despatch of orders and an excellent Customer Service. I highly recommend it to everyone out there and will surely buy again from them.

juanm33
10/29/14

I bought a tablet in setember 24 of 2014, at october 29 I haven't received the item. I ask them for my order many times and they say me "pacience". This site is a FRAUD.

azama1
10/28/14

Write your review to help others learn about this online businesPretty good customer service, will respond in a timely manner.
Since this site offer value for money products it does comes with a price. It will require ample patience for your order to be delivered to your doorstep. Took me nearly a month plus for it to get processed, ordered and delivered due to stock in-availability. Perhaps they should consider DX.com's delivery service, to deliver the items in hand and later for out of stock. s

Tip for consumers: Your real patience.

thomast27
10/28/14

Have now bought 2 different items from this shop and both arrived in a timely matter, and got a great deal on both items... will shop here again

evgeniyz
10/26/14

I am attracted to the price banggood, which in most cases is lower than in other stores. In addition, they are always the detailed description of goods with quality photos and customer reviews. As for delivery time ... Once I received the goods purchased on eBay after 71 days after payment. But this does not mean that bad Bay auction!

georgegrc
10/25/14

I am very satisfied with Banggood, one of the best online shops. Great prices, free shipping, excellent and fast customers' support! Thanks!!

jochenm
10/25/14

I bought a BL Gimbal at banggood.com, but 2 month later the gimbal was out of order.
Banggood tries to exchange, but the item was not in stock, so they refund my money.

Banggood.com is my NO 1 in china, always friendly and fast, doe'nt matter if you have a question or another problem.

Banggood is my favorite

Tip for consumers: Try banggood.com, you will satisfied

ranah3
10/24/14

Banggood one of the most popular shopping site over internet, i found that lately, but when i use them, i realize why!! they have very professional website and easy to use, great products description, wide range of products, in fact very very wide range of products, price also very competitive almost the best price around, they have low price guaranteed but it's not just talk, it's real, shipping cost very good and lots of products free shipping already, they use wide range of payment options like direct payments credit cards and Paypal etc..., they just need to add more shipping options worldwide, i really can use Banggood like near home market, very good work over all and almost 100% perfect shopping site.

yaroslavb
10/24/14

I read a lot of reviews, both positive and negative about the website Banggood.com.
Just chatted with friends before you make the first purchase. It was important for me to know how the website is responsible for its obligations to the buyer. Overall I'm pleased.
The guys did not fail even once, perform its obligations to the buyer. There were small flaws
(sent a little wrong item) but this problem was quickly resolved. For a long time of fellowship was formed only a positive attitude to this website. And a vivid example of one of the orders was made on 17 April 2014, he still until I got 21 October 2014. 7 long months :) I was waiting for him, since his times 3 was sent out again, but it was lost along the way. But you can pay tribute to colleagues with support is not thrown during the entire period, a special thank you Yolanda. Repeatedly helped in solving problems.
Thank you! Great business prosperity Banggood.com!
With Respect Yaroslav.

giorgiob11
10/24/14

the prices are better than other website ( not than aliexpress where you have the money protection ) but the qulity is very very very poor and,if you have problems with items bought,aftersale have not professionality to listen your problems. They write always general answers not to assume their responsibility...say that the money paid are few and you can not 'even expect the quality

truly professional !!!!!!!!!!!!
F -------

ljubisal
10/23/14

I'm ordering many differents goods from banggood from a year ago and I would like to share my experience. I'm very satisfied with their quickness and full professionalism. They're always to help you when you have a problem with order. I can truly recommend Banggood to everyone. I think that this site is cheaper than ebay or amazon. I will continue to buy from banggood for sure.

Tip for consumers: My recommendations for Banggoog site

jackiew15
10/23/14

would recommend super helpful, quick response, some items took a little longer but wonderful customer service

Tip for consumers: be patient some items take a little longer

wimv2
10/23/14

Trustful seller! Ordering at Banggood.com means: you have have to wait quite a long time before your goods arrive. In my case 47 days. I had to be patient.
But... goods are fine, as described and of good quality.

guillermor3
10/22/14

Despues que se retrasara fuera de lo normal la llegada del articulo, lo comunique a Banggood y esperamos unos dias mas, sin que apareciera el paquete, informé de ello y me lo envian otra vez.

fairuzj
10/22/14

The only online store that never fail to deliver the item on time and in good condition.
Ordered wrong item and got refunded without hassle.
Keep it up.

tomn19
10/21/14

Oh terrible, Banggood is a terrible online shopping. The price is so cheap that attract you but when you ordered them you have to wait for a long lead time shipping. Sometime you never receive it. In my case, I ordered a Cheerson CX20 quadcopter for my son on August 21 and they charged on my credit card on August 22 and until now Oct 22 I still have not received anything yet. I check with DHL in USA and they told me that the order is still in HongKong, not ship yet. Is that terrible? I don't have this problem on ebay that their goods also ship from HongKong. I don't know what to say but this is my first time and my last time ordering good from BANGGOOD.com

Stay away from BANGGOOD if you don't want get anger

lorir21
10/21/14

Initially I was very optimistic and placed an order on the 1st of September. I was then informed that one of my items was not in stock and would I mind waiting a week. I replied and said not a problem. A week later I emailed to ask them the status, they responded that the item was now in stock but another item was out of stock and they didn't know when they were getting it in. Very disappointing.

They did issue a refund for the one item and I was told the other items were shipped.

3 weeks go by and still no order. I email Sunny who says would I mind waiting a week there has been a delay. I say ok.

After a week I then use their online chat service and talk to Wency. After over 20 minutes on online chat Wency asks me to wait another week. I cave in and decide to wait a week.

Today (21 Oct) I chat to Lean, who tries to get me to wait another 2 weeks this time. I respond no and that I would like a refund. In all this time the status of the package hasn't changed since the 22nd September.

I am then informed that customer service cant arrange a refund that I will have to email Sunny again.

This website is a joke. Keep your money go with a more trusted site who can deliver.

Tip for consumers: Dont buy its a scam

ramia2
10/21/14

As a dropshipper, I bought about 15 items from them.
In most of them there were shipping problems.
some items did not arrive at all, some were sent up to two weeks after they told me it was shipped. once I've ordered from their UK warehouse and it was sent from China.
They never took responsibility for their mistakes (mistakes? more like fraud).
Take it from a very experienced buyer and seller -
KEEP AWAY FROM BANGGOOD!!!

Tip for consumers: Do Not buy from them!!!!!

tootslabinkt
10/18/14

" Silly Name EXCELLENT! Company! Great Price! Great Packaging! Great Shipping! GREAT SELLER! 5 orders so far and 0 problems! Buy With Confidence! "

Tip for consumers: You Will LOVE This Site!

joses33

Excellent !!!
I have just recently started using Banggood and have placed 5 orders. I must say that I am very impressed by their quickness and professionalism shown in response to my e-mails with questions and needed information. Also the quickness in resolving the few issues that came up was great. One of the items that I received was defective and they immediately sent me another one. I am very pleased with the professionalism that the customer service has shown and will for sure continue to buy from them. I recommend them to anyone who wants good service and items at a very good value. Jecs21

sandmank

danieleK

great store.
great prices, wide selection of products .
fast shipping , and inexpensive .
excellent customer service.
I had a great experience with a product arrived damaged , the product has been shipped back to me FREE on the day of sending the email .
I have made many purchases and will continue to do it.
recommended !!!

johnv39
10/17/14

BangGood is the first, and only site I have ever given 5 stars on all levels.

I order and receive goods from China on a daily base.
I must say that BangGood is one of the most refreshing experiences when it comes to ordering in China.
While other Chinese stores take 4 to 8 weeks (OR LONGER) to get a package delivered, Banggood somehow manages to get their goods to my frontdoor in an average of 12.3 days! The fastes one took only 6 days (counting from day or ordering!)
Other than their miraculous fast shipping, their goods are of pretty good quality, and the packing is absolutely good.

But most impressed I am by their customer services.
The contrast with other stores I deal with is huge! No nagging, no asking to wait more and more, no methods to stall… They simply put trust in their customers, if a package doesn’t arrive, they resend, without fuzz, without extra payments!
Of course they expect you to pay up in case the initial package shows up, but that’s normal, right?

Their decency, the reponse from their customer services officers, the packaging, the shipping,it’s all top-level!

BangGood, my compliments!

Tip for consumers: If (IF!) you have a problem with an item from BangGood, simply communicate! Don't start nagging in comment sections on their site, simply write an email to their customers service.
They are good people, and one of the few that will treat you decent.

carlosr25
10/16/14

este sitio web me parece excelente para compras en lineas lo recomiendo 100%, buenos precios, buenos productos muy bueno.

arturm4

Hi everybody!

I'm customer of a Banggood e-shop over three years and have absolutely 100% positive opinion about the service they are providing!!
All goods I bought on banggood.com
website are reliable and very cheap!
- at least cheaper, than on eBay for sure!
(especially when it comes to buy a more expensive stuff)
Even if sometimes (very seldom) some of the items get missing in shipping, or when once received are
defective and not working, You WILL NOT lose Your money as They will provide You a satisfactory solution and fully refund You or will send You a new item!!!
Overall I'm glad and quite happy of being a Banggood.com regular customer :)))

vitalyv
10/16/14

"I have bought quadrocopter and some devices for it with two packages, all of them came in time. In addition in the second package was not suitable camera for quadro, i sent it back and recieved the refund for camera and postage. Customer Service is focused on customer support Thanks!"

marcusw20
10/15/14

I ordered 2 items from Banggood on 2nd October. Its tricky shipping selection let me select quick delivery for some extra charge and say delivery within 2 to 7 days. ITS A LIE to make you pay more for NOTHING!!! One of the items I wanted to buy have no stock. They don't even bother to inform me. It was until I email and Live Chat with their Customer Service that they reveal there was no stock and have to wait for restocking. I did not pay for the delay.

When I ask about the express delivery, they say its for the parts, not for the main component. WHY WOULD I WANT TO PAY EXPRESS FOR PARTS WHEN MY HPV HEXACOPTER IS NOT EVEN HERE????

Today is the 13th Day since I made payment and THERE IS STILL NO SHIPPING TRACKING INFO!!!! I am going to make sure everyone is warned before making a purchase from Banggood!! I am going to Bang Them for Good!"

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BE TRICKED BY WHAT IT SAYS ABOUT SHIPPING. THEY SELL WITHOUT GOOD AT HAND. BEWARE OF BANGGOOD.COM

alfonsoa7
10/14/14

Hola, he comprado 2 veces en banggood, la primera vez me llegó el pedido a los 8 dias y la segunda me tardó 25 días.
Los productos todos correctos y la calidad esperada.
Seguiré comprando en Bangood.
Pedido #3078465

Tip for consumers: Seguiré comprando en Banggood.com

guerlavay
10/14/14

I placed an order with them and unfortunately my package got lost in the Phillipines ... I called and Banggood immediately sent me a new article that I just got ... I am very satisfied and considers that they are extremely serious .... I would not hesitate to recommend them to ...yvon

jans55
10/13/14

I ordered many items from Banggood, everything always arrived safely, fast and nicely packaged.
Lastly I received a smartphone within 5 days to middle of Europe. Everything working nice.
Also customer supports working well, they always reply every my question as fast as is possible.
Banggood is always full of "must-have" items for low prices.

Overall - very satisfied with store. And I recommending it to others.

stephanel3
10/13/14

Banggood is my favorite seller and supplier. He's reliable and when problem's happen he always propose a good solution. Shipping process is fast, prices are good. Dropshipping service is very efficient.

Tip for consumers: Tracking service (by air mail register) is cheap. Use this if you don't trust some buyer (profil (0) on ebay for example).

robertv17
10/11/14

I ordered a smartphone (Elephone P7 Mini) at Banggood.com. I took a while before it arrived but was worth waiting for! Great price/quality ratio. In addition Banggood.com has a good and fast responding customer service!

avoidb

AVOID BANGGOOD!

ITEMS WERE NEVER RECEIVED AND THEY PLAINLY REFUSED TO ASSIST ME! THEY KEPT ASKING ME TO WAIT AND WAIT SAYING IT COULD TAKE OVER 3 MONTHS!!

AVOID THEM! GO TO EBAY FOR BETTER PROTECTION

georgep40
10/11/14

Do not use this website. They present items without having them in stock. The other thing they do is the receive payment and after they claim that something is wrong with the credit card, however payment has been taken.
Avoid them !

lizettex

Hi everyone

I made several orders from banggood time ago and payed for a shipping that is promised to arrive in less than 7 days. Its been almost a month and since I needed the parts I had to buy them locally.

Well I asked them for my money back several times and all they keep doing is giving me bot answers like "we just shipped your orders, could you wait 7-10 days for the tracking number to update" So I tell them "no, I want my money back" and they keep giving me the same answer a fake tracking number.

Ive been looking for reviews on banggood and it seems like there is a lot of people who got scammed by banggood and just lost their will to fight for their money or orders after several months. The result they don't get either the money nor the orders.

So, please , for your own mental health just stay away from banggood. Nothing good will come from it, they are a big scam, sadly I realized it to late.

If you have any questions im glad to help. Have a great day everyone.

Tip for consumers: JUST STAY AWAY , THEY WILL LEAD YOU ON WITH EMAILS UNTIL YOU JUST QUIT, YOU WONT GET YOUR ORDER OR YOUR MONEY BACK

leendertt3
10/10/14

Very good shop, you will have to buy here. Very good products. Customer service is there for youl always willing to help you. In case there is a problem, they help you kindly and with proper solutions

Bottomline: Ill recommend this shop! Awesome prices and servic

Tip for consumers: Use coupons

xandern5
10/10/14

I’ve been shopping at Banggood.com for quite a while now. They are reliable, fast and (Most importantly) cheap!

I often buy all kinds of electronic things for my hobby projects, but they also got a wide range of a lot of other products, like clothing, cellphones (And accessories), stuff for in and around the house and garden and beauty producs.

And should you ever be in need of their support, then you can count on a fast, helpful and friendly respond. They will have your problem solved in no time!

I would really recommend this site to all of you.

markf58
10/8/14

"Great products, great prices and friendly, responsive customer support!

Here you can find the best deals! Generally much cheaper as some other well-known chinese sites. You can find anything here, from parts for toys, appliances to phones, jewelry and even clothes!"

Tip for consumers: Have a look at the specials once in a while!

noyi
10/8/14

I got great service before and after the order from this site.
everything was delivered pretty quickly and when I had a problem the staff helped me.

also, prices are very good!

thanks,
noyil

tonyt28
10/8/14

I really like this site and have never had any problems; I had a couple of queries ( my fault) and they were very helpful I'd give them 10/10 for that...The watches section is worth a look; will buy from them anytime

abelt7
10/7/14

Good quality of products and the most important thing ,Banggood has a very courteous customer service team.Sure i will buy again from them.

gabrielm47
10/7/14

I ordered from the UK warehouse. The delivery time was 9 days (weak-days) to Romania, quite acceptable (delivered through Sweden Post) The product was indeed as described and also well packed. Surely, I will order more stuff from them.

Tip for consumers: .If you live in Europe, order from the UK warehouse. Faster delivery and no customs taxes.

igork7
10/7/14

the customer service is one of the best I ever saw! Very cooperative. I once did not pick up a parcel at the post office, and the parcel was sent back to shipper. Banggood sent it to me again without any additional charges.
Prices are the lowest you can find.

Tip for consumers: Shipping might take a while, since this is China. But it is worth it.

thomasv9
10/7/14

I live in Europe and have made several orders from Banggood. I never had any problems with lost or wrong items.
Also their support is quite good and responsive to all my emails.
I like to buy cheap electronics from China and usually the offer the best prices online."

Tip for consumers: Search for coupons and discounts from My Account menu

tobym34
10/5/14

I ordered headphones from banggood because of the great price. However, I have been waiting for almost three weeks now and still haven't received my product.

Tip for consumers: Test out the reliability of the site by buying something very cheap first. See how long it takes to arrive.

8 Photos for Banggood