US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

marku131

I would still like them to provide better customer service without having to send them videos of the defective products. (in 362 reviews)

hansh30

So it's possible to get excellent customer support if you don't accept 300 points that equals just $0,81. (in 55 reviews)

joefc

Having purchased a CNC laser printer complete with safety glasses, I included another extra pair in my order. (in 682 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

donnab99
2/10/16

I ordered a ring from them and it came quickly and was downright very good quality for the 2$ and free shipping I paid. However..be warned ladies...the sizes for clothes are VERY inaccurate....they are made to fit very TINY bodies...no matter what the size says. I ordered an XL shirt for myself ( I wear a size 10) and my 12 yr old skinny grand daughter couldn't even wear it ( she wears a size 1). So I will NOT order clothes from this site again however the jewelry seems ok.

kennetht23
2/10/16

Thee company advertises items which aren't in stock,then accept your payment for the order,then 3-5 days later say the item is unavailable.Getting them to refund your purchase price is almost impossible.A lot of hoops to go through to get a justifiable and reasonable refund.I'd never do business with them again.Ken T.

georger72
2/10/16

I have been waiting 17 days for an order that (according to their tracking on the website) was shipped on Jan 24...today is Feb 10th...I've tried to contact customer service twice via e-mail and have not received a response...I tried contacting them via their "chat" mechanism but that doesn't work either...all I want is a simple answer to the simple question "where is my item?"

theresav1
2/7/16

VERY BAD QUALITY - TAKES FOREVER TO RECEIVE. ITEMS LOOK NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURES ADVERTISED - FALSE ADVERTISING- KEEP AWAY.

brianr19
2/7/16

I purchased a jacket and boots the boots were fine.
THE JACKET WAS 2 SIZES TO SMALL I HAVE RETURNED IT AT A COST OF £14 THEY SAY IT HAS NOT BEEN SENT IVE EMAILED T 2 PROOF OF POSTING.
THERE AFTER SALES IS A JOKE.
THE COMPANYS IS A JOKE AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE SICK OF CHATTING TO HELP LINE AND

horaciom13
2/6/16

i bought some items but they dont arrived then i requested a refund and the payment was done many thanks

paulg109
2/6/16

I don't know why there are so many negetive comments on here. My experience with Banggood has always been fair. I have been buying for about 6 months almost every week. Sometimes the quality is not great but for the price I am happy. It takes a day to hear back from them but they always respond to my emails. on a couple of occasions I have received defective goods which are either refunded or reshipped. What more can you expect? I just received a defective soldering iron in a kit. I contacted them and within a week (10 days) I have a whole new kit.
Thanks BangGood

vincep15
2/5/16

I am still attempting to deal with company with no success. Their reply e-mails contain nothing but platitudes. In some cases it looks like robotic replies written in Chinglish to make you believe a real person wrote them. Their main strategy seems to be to wear the customer down so they go away rather than to attempt to solve a problem. In my case I had ordered four items and that was split into three shipments. The one shipment contained an item received "not as advertised" on their website. It seems to be my problem, since they are doing nothing to correct it. Remember, if you order from them DO NOT CHOOSE FREE SHIPPING! With any shipment you want tracking and insurance.

craigh71
2/5/16

I attempted to make a purchase for which I had 3 declined attempts and then one successful attempt after I used paypal instead of the CC chouce on Banggoods site. After they declined the transaction they passed the transaction to the CC company anyway. I now have over $400 of charges for $100 worth of order. I tried to call, tried to chat and was told please let us investigate and we will get back. They didn't. When I made my second attempt to chat this is what happened (below). There is missing conversation of the original question posed in the chat start screen but I think you will get the idea. I should have known better and I definitely should not have tried the transaction again after the first failure and I am understanding that things happen but with the response below...they don't care about anything but your money and you leaving them alone.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Cici'
Cici: Thank you for contacting customer service. How may I assist you today?
Craig: Date/Time Description Amount 2/5/2016 1:29:46 PM Paypal *Banggood 4029357733,Ca 95131 Category: Department Stores $112.03 2/5/2016 7:39:21 AM Banggood.Com London,Gb 00000 Category: Miscellaneous and Specialty Retail Stores $112.03 2/5/2016 7:37:09 AM Banggood.Com London,Gb 00000 Category: Miscellaneous and Specialty Retail Stores $112.03 2/5/2016 7:33:02 AM Banggood.Com London,Gb 00000 Category: Miscellaneous and Specialty Retail Stores $105.36
Cici: Ok, I am checking for you now, could you wait for a moment?
Craig: Yes. Thank You.
Cici: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
Craig: Just this.
Cici: We just checked your transaction is unsuccessful,which means we don?t receive your payment.please try with other payments.
Craig: The issue is that you still let the transaction go through and my bank will be paying you over $300 for no product sent.
Cici: Please try to pay again
Craig: It will clear tonight and you will get the money but you won't be shipping me anything.
Cici: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
Craig: Why would I pay again when I will pay you 4 times for something you are only going to send once?
Cici: If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us again. Goodbye and have a great day:)
Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

vermab
2/5/16

I had ordered for Original XIAOMI 5.1V 2.1A 10000mAh Power Bank For Smartphone, Color: Silver vide order No. 11318699 and the article was shipped on 30.12.2015. But the article has not reached even after expiry of more than 25 working days (which is the maximum limit for delivery). The status is being shown as un-tracked. Support Centre is telling that it was shipped on 2016/ 1/3. Though more than 25 working days have expired but the article has not been delivered. There is no commitment from the support centre as to when the article would be delivered. They are not ready to even cancel my order and refund the money.
This is a clear cut case of CHEATING by the company.
I would like to suggest everyone to be beware of this website in future.

tiag106
2/4/16

I ordered a t.v mount Dec 26, 2015 on Jan. 11 i messaged customer service who replies that it was shipped dec 27 and takes up to 20 days and gives me a link to check the tracking location which is bulls**** and incorrect . So here it is Feb. 5 and still Nothing . This Place is a rip off and FRAUD!!

Tip for consumers: Don' even deserve a star!

pavelc3
2/4/16

I have ordered a thing for more than 100$, but they have send me completely different thing which is totally useless and has no value for me. When I complained and asked for refund (I have send photos of the product showing what is wrong), they have rejected that refund without even writing the reason. They basically steal from people. Their customer support does not communicate with you. When you post a negative goods review, they do not publish it, so that they can steal from even more people! If you try buying something for 3$, OK, but anything more expensive is like flushing the money into the toilette.

glenno8
2/4/16

I just went through sending ten, yes, count them, ten emails, over a period of over a month, to BangGood regarding a purchase of an electric shaver I bought from them. Why? I live in the U.S., but was shipped a European shaver!!!

And guess what? It is MY fault that they sent the wrong shaver. That's right, BangGood takes NO responsibility whatsoever for anything, saying that there advertising, which is written in very bad English anyway, stated that they specified that fact. How? They said 250 in their ad. How am I supposed to know that 250 refers to the fact that it doesn't work in the United States?

So not only did I risk burning down the apartment complex I live in, but I'm out a shaver. Great! That is why I say, I got Banged Good.

I'm going to Bang Back, and so should you. I paid with PayPal, and we will see if I can get my money back that way... Stay tuned.

nandon
2/3/16

I bought 3 batteries for my Note4. I got them but none worked and they are smaller than my original Note4 batteries. I made a video as requested by their customer service department showing the problem. I then got a response that they had refunded my money. To my surprise they only refunded one battery. Their site explained that if I sent them a video and the items were worth less than $65 I didn't have to return for a full refund. If I want my money back I have to spend around $10 to return the defective batteries to CHINA. NEVER USE BANGGOOD unless you want a good bang!

rb73
2/3/16

I ordered 18 of the same electronic kits for a club project. Six out of the 18 kits had one or more parts missing. I contacted Banggood and explained the issue. They keep asking me to take pictures of the missing parts, send them a barcode of the parts/kit, send a copy of the shipping label. I do not have the shipping label. If I could take pictures of the missing parts they would not be missing would they? No bar codes were on the packaging of the kits or the individual parts. I just keep getting the run-around. All they need to do is send one (1) kit and I can take the parts from that. They just can't understand after repeated attempts for help.

jasonr78
2/3/16

I have 4 failed products and some girl named Niki sends me encrypted messages trying to duck and weave a warranty claim saying they only give a 6 month warranty even though everyone else gives a 1 year warranty 6 Months is not enough when the products take 4 months to get to your door

carole197
2/2/16

GOODS ORDERED AND PAID FOR 6th JANUARY.STILL NOT ARRIVED AT TIME OF REVIEW.CUSTOMER "SUPPORT " IS A JOKE.THEY ARE LIARS , STILL NO REFUND GIVEN.THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND SEND NO GOODS.REPORTED TO PAYPAL.AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

darring8
2/2/16

Poor service and once you pay for the items they are all out of stock!!Will never purchase from this site again!

mirceac

hello,

I am Mircea ,pay with

Card nr....4190 PAYPAL *BANGGOOD 35314369001 LUX Orig: 4.40 USD Curs: 4.2477 RON/USD
but I did not receive the merchandise

wait for response
mircea_catrina@yahoo.com

robertn79
1/29/16

I ordered 4 track lights from BangGood and when they arrived 2 worked and 2 were DOA. Despite contacting BangGood I never heard from them again. Not only is their merchandise of inferior quality but the company does not stand behind their sales nor do they support their customers.

beng62
1/29/16

I ordered a carburetor rebuild kit a month ago and still haven't gotten it

jasonm163
1/28/16

I've purchased several items from BG over the last couple years as I've started in the RC (Radio Control) hobby. While some items I've purchased have arrived in a timely manner with no issues, my last few interactions with this company have turned out to be rather troublesome.

First, I ordered an RC helicopter on 12/10/15. Nowhere on the product's page did it state that the product was on back order and I wasn't notified of this fact for nearly 2 weeks. It then took an additional week and a half before the heli was finally dispatched.

Second, there is incorrect information on the "Questions" section of the product's page. I purchased the Bind and Fly version, which means it doesn't come with a radio control. I purchased this version because the "Questions" section states that it was compatible with a radio I already had from a previous RC helicopter purchase. Needless to say, it wasn't and that ended up costing me an additional $25 to purchase the appropriate transmitter from a seller on Ebay. The transmitter actually ended up arriving before the helicopter even though I had ordered the heli first weeks earlier.

Third, when the heli finally arrived it looked as though it was simply tossed in a box. It was not secured at all. RC helis can be very fragile and if you don't secure it properly it's sure to arrive broken. The fact that it wasn't secured at all, and the fact that it was on back order, and then no longer on sale after I made my purchase leads me to believe they were simply trying to get rid of old undesired or previously returned stock.

Fourth, the first time I tried to fly the heli the tail boom flew out of the base and cracked, leaving the heli useless, which is no big surprise considering the way it was shipped.

Fifth, while it's only been a couple days I'm afraid that I'm starting to get the all too common BG customer service run-around. I got in touch with their "Live Chat" service, and was given an email address and a list of what I needed to include in my initial email. These included a picture of the shipping packaging, photos of the damaged item, and the order number. I told the "Live Chat" customer service rep that I didn't save the original shipping packaging because I didn't know that I'd need it for a return. She said that wouldn't be a problem.

So fine, I send all the above requested info in my first message to the email address I was provided except for the shipping packaging which I let them know I didn't have as well. I told them that their "Live Chat" customer service rep said it wouldn't be a problem and that I had a copy of that conversation if need be. I get a response the next day now asking for a video of the heli demonstrating the problem (which is impossible since it broke irreparably the first time I tried to power it up) which I also stated in my initial email. They also asked for a picture of the original shipping packaging again which means they didn't even read my initial email to begin with.

Sixth, They're selling an upgraded version of an RC plane. The upgrade is a gyroscope that helps the plane remain stable, and thus easier to fly. It says that it's the upgraded version on the title and several other places throughout the product page in big bold black lettering. Unfortunately, in their US warehouse they're still selling the older, non-upgraded version and it states that only once in fine print on the product page. I had purchased the non-upgraded version not seeing the fine print, but thankfully was able to get BG to refund the purchase fairly quickly, so I could purchase the newer upgraded version, for an additional $11. If this isn't false advertising it's certainly as close as you can get!

I'm sorry this is so long winded, but it's the only way to explain the situation fully. If you're fortunate and get a well made and working product then lucky you! If your product is not in stock or back ordered they will not post that on the product's page, but they might let you know in a couple weeks. Of course they won't expedite the shipping though to make up for the initial shipping delay. If your product arrives defective or broken (if they're not just reselling already returned or defective stock to begin with) you'll get the run around from "Chloe" and "Maria" and "Janey" who are obviously just silly ploys to "Americanize" their overseas customer service reps who simply pick what they think is the most appropriate response from a pre-made list of canned responses.

I told them I'd be happy to even accept an exchange instead of a refund, and I'm still getting the runaround. Hopefully they'll resolve the issue soon, but I'm not optimistic. With any luck your experience will be different.

jeanetteo4
1/27/16

Do not recommend ordering clothing from this company. It took 6 weeks to receive the items and when they arrived, the workmanship was not worth the low price I paid! 2 items were wearable, just not what I expected. The third was completely disproportionate. The shirt fit but the sleeves were too small for my pre-teen daughter to put her arm into. I guess I should have expected that. Waste of time and money.

wesleyb36
1/27/16

This was the first time I ordered a product from Banggood. The only issue I had was that it took about 2 weeks to get my order. (I guess I'm used to amazon and other places where delivery takes 2 or 3 days). I contacted customer service and found them reasonable and responsive.

coryr8
1/27/16

Banggood customer support is good for any site, let alone a Chinese site. They were quick to price match, cancel an accidental order, and I've received every order fine. They will also help you answer questions you might have about the item - like matching accessories or compatible items. Good response time, most of the time less than 1 day.

gregw40
1/26/16

Began talking with Banggood about the defective Pixhawk flight controller and defective GPS/Mag. device (all part of a package system sold by Banggood). Once Banggood determined my contacting them about replacement parts they became very evasive. First they sent and email saying they could not send messages to my email and asked for an alternate. I provided an alternate email address and received one email and that was it! Then another email to my original email address requesting a video of the problem. Sent a screen capture image. Then more "can't send emails to your email address, please provide alternate email". I sent another email telling them to only use the alternate email address, no luck Banggood continued to sporadically send emails to my original email address but would never address my request to replace the defective parts, so I told them I want to return the defective system and get a full refund my money. I decided to contact my email provider Earthlink, Earthlink checked the IP for Banggood and incoming emails and Earthlink was not able to find any issues what so ever! Earthlink is not blocking Banggood, the Banggood IP is not blacklisted, and my email account is not rejecting Banggood emails. This must be another Banggood deceptive practice to make the process of obtaining a refund nearly impossible. Perhaps Banggood thinks I will become so frustrated that I will go away.

At this point Banggood simply ignored all my subsequent emails. Then I tried Live Chat from their web site, the Live chat person simply closed the Live Chat as soon as I stated that I want a refund. At first I thought it was simply and internet glitch, nope every time I began to ask for help to obtain a refund the Banggood Live Chat line would abruptly end!! I finally sent one last email and told Banggood I was going to dispute the CC charge with my CC company. So I put together a very detailed explanation of the events so when Banggood declines to accept my CC dispute I will have the details to make my case with my CC company. This is probably the only way to deal with Banggood!!! This has cost me countless hours of screwing around with Banggood trying at first just to get replacement parts, and now I want a full refund (and they can pay for return shipping if they want their pile of junk parts back!!!!!).

Caveat Emptor: Latin for "Let the Buyer Beware" Wow does that apply in the case of Banggood!

margt2
1/26/16

Be very careful what u buy from BANGGOOD - I bought a heap of stuff & it's very poor quality & nothing like the pics. The stick on mirrors look huge hung behind the couch - but they are tiny. Also orders come in very badly damaged boxes.

jordanm69
1/25/16

Ordered a belt/thigh pack, and the tracking says it's been at the USPS facility in San Francisco since the 19th, and here it is the 25th. SF is only 4 miles away. What the heck?

vul11
1/24/16

Look like Banggood continue to sell product that they don't have in inventory. Is this legal? As best it is not a good business practice!

I place an Drone with banggood on 12/27 for my son Jan birthday gift. The info on Banggood shows "Shipping: US$6.44 To United States via Expedited Shipping Service
5-8 business days". It never ship and after 2 chat sessions that basically state no inventory and part will come in tomorrow. As of now, 1/24/2016, the status for my order shows "Refunded" without prior notification to me prior to changes my order status

I can go to Ganggood home page and see the same offer now. No where it mentions there is no Inventory or back order.

frankier7
1/24/16

I ordered jyi p2pro autopilot system. Immediately after order they lowered price. I paid $165. After repeated and mostly ignored emails to jiyi and banggood. The product does not function as advertised. It doesn't come with mobile app or.the features that make it appealing. False advertising at best.

I only want what I paid for. I will be filing complaint with paypal. Be wary banghood does not care to keep loyal customers.

Order number 10642030

roys58
1/23/16

I have purchased several items and when things go well it is a pleasure but I have purchased some items and received them either broken, wrong size or EXTREMELY late in arrival. I have emailed, chatted online and can not get a good customer service response! pants that were purchased were too big even though I purchased U.S. size they were no where close and they refused to send the correct size as replacement and I would have to pay for shipping the wrong ones back...um NO! I have ordered a jacket and it has been sitting who knows where with a tracking showing its been at FEDEX since 30 December with no movement and FEDEX states all they have it the info showing it is suppose to be shipped to them!!!! BANGGOODS says it is in the U.S. and FEDEX has it......how is that possible!!

jeffc88
1/22/16

Have received many orders from Bangood. All in timely fashion. Unless there was a stock issue. They email me about my orders and I've gotten everything I paid for. Other Suppliers seem to have issues communicating.

jesperr3
1/22/16

I have seen many different reviews for Banggood.
In short I will say GOOD - based on 140 purchases the last 2 years.
Some reviews reflect people's lack of realism.
Rule of thumb: You get what you pay for.

If you buy a toy for $ 5 you can not expect it to be a piece of handcrafted quality.
If you choose FREE freight, do not be surprised it takes the 20-45 days as indicated.
If a parcel get lost in transit it is off course annoying - it has also happened to me a few times, as well as defect items, but always I have been well treated by BangGood customer service - and yes, you have two make a short video showing the defect , that's the way BG prefer it
Additional costs applied by customs, VAT and customs handling is something the buyer should know the rules for in his own country.
Enjoy the broad assortment, often things you do not see anywhere, enjoy free or low freight rate, and enjoy that you often has made a good buy.
Not giving 5 stars, because I see some ways of improving:
Better packaging (cardbox items ofta crushed.
User manuals and data sheets for the more technical products often missing.
Better description of item on the page (too many errors between headline and bulk text ).
And then an unacceptable bad habit exaggerate the capacity of rechargeably batteries by 2-3 times. (Stick to original Panasonic and Sanyo although they cost 3-4 times as much and have printet 3-4 times less capacity, but they are the only real thing).
Best regards from Spain.

jodij4
1/22/16

(really a VERY BAD Support Service AND Behaviour)

I purchased an expensive Dash-Cam (costed me €107.15) that was delivered with 2 defects that made it not usable at all.
I have send video clips demonstrating these 2 defects and expected a solution being replacement of the defective unit (or total refund of all my costs).
They refuse both and propose a partial refund only ...
After 24 days of intensive mailing and no solution I want to share my experience with the world.
... They still refuse to replace ... and they propose a partial refund.
I want a working camera for my €107.15 (more than $107.15) but they refuse.
... The alternative is a total refund of all my costs ... but they refuse this too.

On top I discovered that my critical review on their website was filtered out !!! they only let 5-star reviews go on-line.
This is dishonest to their clients !! ... googled around and found that other people complained about this too !

This is really VERY BAD ... and I would advise not to buy there ... If you are lucky and your unit works ... you will be happy ...
... if it is broken you are in for a long difficult ride ... I'm starting day 25 now !

Jodi2000

georgem103
1/22/16

I ordered a flashlight from these folks. The delivery was quick but it didn't work. They shamed me into making a video showing it didn't work. Once the video was submitted they sent me another one. It didn't work either. Shamed again into another video only to learn they will only give me 50% of my money back. What a joke. Better hope your product works or you will pay the price.

paulh176
1/21/16

I have dealt nearly thirty times with Banggood, and I have found them to be excellent. The only complaint I can make is the time taken for the order to arrive, but that's the price you pay for free delivery. I have not tried out their expedited shipping.

In almost all cases, they shjipped my goods within 24 hours, and I like the way they break the order down which means I pay less customs duty. Just recently, one of my orders had a part missing, and on supplying them with a photo of the package, they immediately shipped my missing part.

Another package was delayed as a result of the Christmas rush, and although there was very little they could do about it once shipped, they assured me that I wouldn't lose out. The package arrived a few days after so I didn't need to take it further. To my mind, they are offering Amazon levels of customer service at eBay prices

michellec104
1/20/16

watch what you pay what it says is not what comes off your account.They send you one thing but when you go to look at your account more money is taken off.my order was only for $30 they sent me a record saying that is what it is but when I looked at my account $40 was taken out of my paypal so watch them they did it with both my orders.I would never of bought from them the second time.

taylore9
1/20/16

I ordered something from banggood at the beginning of the month. I chose the priority air mail 6-9 day shipping and still haven't received! I started a chat with someone and not only was the lady obnoxiously rude, but she said I chose "Air Parcel" shipping which by the way isn't even an option when I went to look at the options!!!! Plus they refuse to give me a refund! And I apparently paid extra for 7-25 day shipping even though standard is 7-20 days....the second I mentioned to this "Cici" that "Air Parcel" wasn't even an option, SHE ENDED THE CHAT ON ME!!!!!!! I will never ever order from here again and I can only hope that I'll actually receive my order at some point. I also believe this website is a scam!! DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE

noureddineb
1/19/16

Thanks for your help explicitly purchase one of the best sites of the Internet
Thanks for the recovery of money

garryj8
1/18/16

I just got hit for £17.88 on a £68 purchase? From dhl. Never before have I paid customs.
So the saving I was going to make went out the window and one of the quadcopters stopped after 5 mins of play.
Just not worth the hassle
Lesson learnt

stephenb104
1/18/16

I ordered a hoverboard on 12/30/2015. It is 01/18/2016 and still have not recieved the item. I have talked to banggood customer service 3 times now and have got the response to wait 2 more weeks. They said the shipped it via fedex with tracking number 775129856379. fedex has no record of receiving the item. Where is the item?

garyl66
1/17/16

I have over 20 radio control purchases with Banggood and mostly good experiences. I purchased three FPV quads, NiMh / Lipo battery charger, electrical circuits, project boxes, Taranis transmitter parts, and more. Most arrived in two to three weeks. All worked and 90 % are up to or surpass expectations. Some small electrical components scale and grade were not up to expectations.

With all that I removed one star due to; I noticed in my last orders that they shipped at pay rates not free when there is a free option. Every time you add to the order they started changing the shipping adding both toggled tracking and expedites defaults. One item I caught defaulted to a shipping cost 10x the $10 usd. item cost. I always want the free option because these are for a hobby, except once for Birthday deadline. And I do not need to rush hobby items or I no longer would call it a hobby. I did not print the order at the submission screen to prove shipping selection status at order placement. Although, now I am sensitized, prepared and screen capturing my orders during placement.

bertalano
1/16/16

Great webshop with awesome customer service!
Everything went fine with all of my orders except one, in wich case the customer service were very helpful and after making everything clear I've received my order with express delivery.
Will definitely buy from them again!

fabioc12
1/16/16

Sempre compro na banggood e sempre da tudo bem!

rodb24
1/16/16

Please don't buy anything from this company. I bought a few things and had a problem with two of them. They refuse to give any refunds or take back any returns. If you check their web site you will not find any bad reviews on any of the items they sell. The only way to leave a bad review is to give it 5 stars and then write your review. Please read all the reviews and you'll see what I mean. I have delt with a lot business's and have never written a bad review. This time I had to. They are just too bad to ignore.

garyb118
1/16/16

After waiting 40 days for my order I filed a dispute with paypal. I immediately received a reply from bangood saying that they would reship my order. I agreed but then got another email telling me their system would not allow them to reship my order unless I dropped my dispute. DONT EVER DROP A CLAIM OR DISPUTE UNTIL YOUR TOTALLY SATISFIED , as paypal will not allow another claim or dispute. Order did arrive on the 45th day. Anyone know how much money banggod pays for a good review?

jm190
1/15/16

**UPDATE: As of January 20th, 2016 Banggood made good, and refunded my order. This took place not that long after I decided to go public on sitejabber..take what you will from that. I will give credit where credit is due though, so thank you Banggood for keeping your word on the refund..even if it took some time. I am going to keep the original comment below however, since it was an honest review of my experience at the time. Hopefully my experience was just unusual, sometimes things just do not go as planned.. perhaps they just have very slow service with reps who maybe are overworked? I dunno...anyway, hope the others who have posted negative reviews have positive outcomes as well. **

I will make sure to let many people know how awful this company is and to never order from them. Just in case you read these reviews Banggood HERE IS MY ORDER INFO (even though I have been in constant contact with you via email to no avail) ORDER # 10568042. I ordered this back in November of 2015 and it is now past the middle of January 2016. Usually I am more understanding with companies shipping out to other countries and understand some things take time, but the customer service experience has been unpleasant and confusing. The product never even left their post office according to their own tracking site they use. They are also avoiding my requests for refund now since I never received the product (a Cheerson CX-10 and the Cheerson Parts Pack). I ordered the product back in November of 2015 and it never arrived well past the 7-20 business days they say on the website. After seeing the other reviews here I am now wondering if this is a scam site.

Tip for consumers: I did get my refund after having difficulties with my order, albeit slow. Wish a solution could have been presented earlier in my dealings with them...but I appreciate that they followed up in the end (which is why I gave more stars). If you don't mind waiting a long long time for service, they can be worth it if you are just looking for a good deal on a product. Just make sure to plan for long wait times.

kellyannh1
1/15/16

Keep a record of your listing you order from. Ordered one item got the correct item yet the item was totally different. CS keeps asking photo of what was sent. Please HELP K

Order Number:10754485

Not the item in the Pic now listing is changed Inbox
Unstarred Kellyann Harvay Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 4:48 PM
Unstarred Kellyann Harvay Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 6:02 PM
Unstarred Kellyann Harvay AttachmentThu, Jan 7, 2016 at 6:08 PM
Unstarred Kellyann Harvay Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 6:27 PM
Add star cservice@banggood.com<cservice@banggood.com> Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 6:35 PM

Thanks for your e-mail.

About your order 10754485, we are sorry to hear that items 3x REDCON 2.4G 6CH Microlite DSM2 Full-Range Receiver CM621 are wrongly sent.

Would you please send us some pictures of the items you received to show us the issue, along with the shipping label?

Banggood.com
Banggood customer service team
Email: cservice@banggood.com

Unstarred Kellyann Harvay Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 5:28 AM
Unstarred Kellyann Harvay AttachmentFri, Jan 8, 2016 at 5:34 AM
Add star cservice@banggood.com<cservice@banggood.com> Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 1:15 PM

Thanks for your e-mail.

About your order 10754485, the item you ordered was: 3x REDCON 2.4G 6CH Microlite DSM2 Full-Range Receiver CM621. The Product ID: 1007463.

It is different than Product ID: 961733.

Would you please check it?

Unstarred Kellyann Harvay Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 7:39 PM
Add star cservice@banggood.com<cservice@banggood.com> Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 10:24 AM

Thanks for your e-mail.

Do you mean you ordered item 1007463, yet you received item 961733?

If so, would you please send us some pictures of the item you received showing the issue so we could get technical support?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to hearing from you again.

Unstarred Kellyann Harvay AttachmentSat, Jan 9, 2016 at 12:09 PM
Unstarred Kellyann Harvay Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 12:09 PM
Unstarred Kellyann Harvay Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 12:11 PM
Add star cservice@banggood.com<cservice@banggood.com> Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 2:24 PM

Thanks for your e-mail.

About your order 10754485, after checking, it appears the picture is correct when checking out with item REDCON 2.4G 6CH Microlite DSM2 Full-Range Receiver CM621.

Would you please send us some pictures showing the issue so we could get technical support?

Unstarred Kellyann Harvay AttachmentSat, Jan 9, 2016 at 2:42 PM
Add star cservice@banggood.com<cservice@banggood.com> Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 3:43 PM

Thanks for your e-mail.

About your order 10754485, as we stated before, you ordered item REDCON 2.4G 6CH Microlite DSM2 Full-Range Receiver CM621.

We checked the picture is correctly displayed.

If you think there is an error on the website, would you please send us some pictures showing the issue so we could get technical support?

Unstarred Kellyann Harvay AttachmentSat, Jan 9, 2016 at 5:24 PM
Unstarred Kellyann Harvay Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 8:58 PM
Add star cservice@banggood.com<cservice@banggood.com> Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 10:46 AM

Thanks for your reply.

About your order 10754485, we apologize for the trouble you had with displaed pictures.

We could offer 100 banggood points as a small compensation.

Banggood points can be gained with almost every purchase you made on banggood.com. And they can be exchanged for coupons.

For example: 2% off for orders of US$10.00 or more(exchanged by 99 poingts), US$ 1 off for orders of US$ 5.00 or more(exchanged by 259 points) and so on.

They can also be used as 100points=US$1 while checking out(as 15% of total value maximum).

Here is the introduction for points and coupons:

Would you accept the 100 points?

Sorry for all the trouble and we look forward to your kind reply.

Unstarred Kellyann Harvay Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 10:57 AM
Add star cservice@banggood.com<cservice@banggood.com> Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 3:29 PM

Thanks for your e-mail.

Therefore we could not issue a refund for you.

Would you please send us some pictures showing the issue?

Unstarred Kellyann Harvay AttachmentMon, Jan 11, 2016 at 6:48 PM
Add star cservice@banggood.com<cservice@banggood.com> Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 7:22 PM

Thanks for your e-mail.

About your order 10754485, as we stated before, right now the picture is correct when checking out with item REDCON 2.4G 6CH Microlite DSM2 Full-Range Receiver CM621.

Would you please send us some pictures showing the picture wrongly deplayed when you placed the order?

Unstarred Kellyann Harvay Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 8:14 PM
Add star cservice@banggood.com<cservice@banggood.com> Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 10:46 AM

Thanks for your e-mail.

About your order 10754485, once you send us some photos showing the wrongly deplayed picture, we will check and give you a satisfactory solution.

Unstarred Kellyann Harvay AttachmentTue, Jan 12, 2016 at 2:03 PM
Add star cservice@banggood.com<cservice@banggood.com> Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 3:47 PM

Thanks for your e-mail.

About your order 10754485, you ordered item REDCON 2.4G 6CH Microlite DSM2 Full-Range Receiver CM621.

It is not the same item in the picture you sent us.

If this picture is deplayed at the check out, would you please send us some photos to prove it?

Unstarred Kellyann Harvay Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 8:16 PM
Add star cservice@banggood.com<cservice@banggood.com> Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 11:39 AM

Thanks for your e-mail.

We could not see the issue from the picture you sent us. The picutre you sent us is just a picture of another item.

Unstarred Kellyann Harvay Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 6:21 PM
Add star cservice@banggood.com<cservice@banggood.com> Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 7:39 PM

Thanks for your e-mail.

About your order 10754485, the item REDCON 2.4G 6CH Microlite DSM2 Full-Range Receiver CM621 is currently displaying the correct picture.

Also, we haven't receive any feedbacks from our customers that the picture is wrong at check out.

Would you please check your banggood account to see the order details?

Unstarred Kellyann Harvay AttachmentThu, Jan 14, 2016 at 2:31 AM
Add star cservice@banggood.com<cservice@banggood.com> Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 2:44 PM

Thanks for your e-mail.

About your order 10754485, we are sorry to hear that item REDCON 2.4G 6CH Microlite DSM2 Full-Range Receiver CM621 is having different appearance.

Would you please send us some pictures of the item to show us the issue, along with the shipping label?

Unstarred Kellyann Harvay Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 4:05 PM
Add star cservice@banggood.com<cservice@banggood.com> Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 7:32 PM

Thanks for your reply.

We apologize for all the misunderstanding. We always thought you received different items than you expected.

About your order 10754485, the tracking number is: FTLMY00792980.

We are sorry about the delay. Would you mind checking the shipping address with us?

Margaret Harvey
18 Carinya Crs
Karana Downs, Queensland 4306
Australia

If the address is correct, would you please contact with your local post office to check if the package has arrived yet?

If you could not locate the package from the post office, we will issue a refund for you.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. We look forward to your kind reply.

Unstarred Kellyann Harvay AttachmentThu, Jan 14, 2016 at 9:15 PM
Add star cservice@banggood.com<cservice@banggood.com> Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 9:44 PM

Thanks for your e-mail.

About your order 10754485, we are sorry for the trouble you had.

Would you please send us some pictures of the items your received?

We will check if the items were wrongly sent.

Unstarred Kellyann Harvay AttachmentThu, Jan 14, 2016 at 10:03 PM
Add star cservice@banggood.com<cservice@banggood.com> Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 11:13 AM

Thanks for your e-mail.

About your order 10754485, after checking, it appears the items 3x REDCON 2.4G 6CH Microlite DSM2 Full-Range Receiver CM621 were correctly sent.

We are sorry that you wrongly ordered them.

We could offer 100 banggood points as a small compensation.

Here is the introduction for points and coupons:

Would you accept the 100 points?

Sorry for all the trouble and we look forward to your kind reply.

Unstarred Kellyann Harvay AttachmentFri, Jan 15, 2016 at 11:29 AM
Unstarred Kellyann Harvay Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 12:43 PM
Add star cservice@banggood.com<cservice@banggood.com> Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 2:35 PM

Thanks for your e-mail.

About your order 10754485, as we stated before, we did not receive enough information to be sure how the mistake was made.

The 100 banggood points is all we could offer.

Unstarred Kellyann Harvay Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 3:32 PM
Add star cservice@banggood.com<cservice@banggood.com> Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 3:49 PM

Thanks for your e-mail.

About your order 10754485, we apologize again for the trouble you had.

As we stated before, the 100 banggood points is all we could offer.

Sorry again for this inconvenience and we look forward to your kind reply.

Unstarred Kellyann Harvay Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 4:01 PM
Unstarred Kellyann Harvay Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 4:18 PM
Unstarred Kellyann Harvay Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 4:22 PM
Add star cservice@banggood.com<cservice@banggood.com> Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 4:55 PM

Thanks for your e-mail.

About your order 10754485, since we could not reach an agreement about the items 3x REDCON 2.4G 6CH Microlite DSM2 Full-Range Receiver CM621, this case will be handled by paypal.

Hope this issue will be cleared out for you soon.

Unstarred Kellyann Harvay Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 6:20 PM
Add star cservice@banggood.com<cservice@banggood.com> Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 6:37 PM

Thanks for your reply.

About your order 10754485, we hope the issue will be cleared out soon by paypal.

Unstarred Kellyann Harvay Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 7:00 PM
Add star cservice@banggood.com<cservice@banggood.com> Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 7:21 PM

Thanks for your reply.

About your order 10754485, our colleagues with handle this case via paypal.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. We look forward to hearing from you again.

Add star Kellyann Harvay<kellyanndog@gmail.com> Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 9:24 AM
To: cservice@banggood.com
Well I started an PAYPAL request 2 days ago. How about you give me a
RMO or how about 200 Banggood Bucks

On 1/15/16, cservice@banggood.com <cservice@banggood.com> wrote:
Quick Reply

chrisp143
1/15/16

This is a ridiculous situation with this company. I ordered a newsie cap from them. A simple order. The last tracking information still show it is in China after well over 3 weeks. If not received in 30 days, I will have Paypal open a fraud investigation against this company. This order was also protect by Google and I will also have them open an investigation as well. I will refer them to the 14 pages here of complaints. Don't bother responding to this in a pathetic attempt to act as if you actually care or will do anything. Your customer service has refused to fix this situation 3 times already. Your company is criminally negligent at best. Just the type of company that international law enforcement agencies are chomping at the bit to find and shut down. Good look. You are going to need it.

nurettina
1/14/16

Try it and see. Excellent customer service , low price. it' s great

81 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 days ago
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
richirm
A: As I posted before, if you have a problem with the shipment say bye to your money. Banggood takes no responsibility even when they legally should. They will ask you 10 x the same things whatever your answers and the documents you sent to them. I ordered electronic components; they were improperly packaged (they just throw everything in a bigger box with no filling or protection) and when they arrived (after more than 30 days) some were damaged. A 12 VDC power supply lasted for no more than 10 hours of operation. I do not agree that cheap prices justify below standard goods. If it does not works it is always to expensive! Go to Alibaba or other suppliers or stay with Banggood if you like playing lottery!
5 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Coupons for Banggood

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Banggood to save!
Go to Banggood