US Government's NSF

cservice@banggood.com

221 Reviews for Banggood.com

▼ Sort by: recent

8/20/14

great site with lots of choices
fast shipping
and a good after sales departement

8/20/14

banggood is an online store that I really appreciate. I spent more than 20 orders, and each time, everything goes well. the deadlines are very good, and the packaging is done with great care. also, almost never breaks.
once an object arrived and not operating, after time soon replaced by banggood. very nice commercial service, available by email, and clilent is listened to and taken seriously. a special little thank you to Jessy:-)

8/18/14

The guys are awesome! Full reund when necessary. No disputes or distrust. Items arrive always with great packaging. Times vary according to the postal service used and they have plenty. Overall REALLY satisfied and I recommended it to all my friends.

8/18/14

Great products selection, prompt customer service - one of the items I ordered was delayed and the customer service responded with a replacement.

Tip for consumers: write to Banggood to ask details if you are in doubt.

8/17/14

They offer the competitive prices, excellent customisation options like the led/driver choice, fast delivery and straightforward customer support.

This is the store I recommend to everyone.

Tip for consumers: I have bought about a dozen of led flashlights from Banggood and I definitely would buy from them again.

This is the store I recommend to everyone.

8/16/14

Overall quite cheap prices for the items, rich item offer (some not found elsewhere, even not on ebay), shipment slightly longer to Europe, but customer support & professional attitude on highest level (especially when resolving issues). I'll recommend it to everyone.

8/15/14

had a problem recently with my galaxy visitor 2 quad being defective and they have sent me a replacement totally awesome company to deal with they take care of their customers very well .

Tip for consumers: IF you want great products great prices great service when something is or does go wrong these guys are the best and take care of their customers i have dealt with them for along time now and love their company and they have great customer service and products and Prices are great to

8/13/14

One of the lowest prices internet-shop with fast response service and many features. Have many coupons. Deliveries are fast. Have no problems with money return or damaged items in parcels.
Very recommend BangGood as a lowest priced and trouble free.

8/13/14

I like Banggood because they have very fast and friendly customer service.
Also, I'm in R/C helicopter hobby and they assortment of rc parts getting wider every day.Prices are almost very low comparing to other sites.I like their free shipping service but if i like to get items fast i use EMS which delivers goods within a week. Shopping with banggood almost a year and will continue to order from them.

8/13/14

O melhor site que ja comprei ,muinto rapido na postagem,responde a todas as perguntas,otimo atendimento ao cliente ,adorei essa loja ,Parabens Banggood!!!

8/13/14

This site has fast delivery to my country (Bosnia and Herzegovina), items were 100% as described. I'm very happy with all items i received so far. I would recommend to my friends, i usually online order many things which i need and this is first time i'm very happy. Other sites had delivery which you wait for 2-3 months. Orders from this site go very smooth and fast.

+10

8/12/14

I bought some cake accesories and a cake levler and it never arrived very poor service and not trustworthy

8/11/14

Bought 10 led lights (order 1589777). Bulbs lasted 3 months. Less than 200 hours of usage. No warranty! Same style LED bulbs (Lights of America) same fixtures still going strong after 3+ years. Waste of money. Banggood (Lean) said there is no warranty.

8/9/14

I really love this web site. Since I discovered it, I've bought so many things there, starting from small things (like bike lights, gloves, power banks) up to "bigger" things, like tablets and smartphones, and I've always been very satisfied.
But what really pleased me, is that when (very rarely) some little problems occurred (the items didn't arrive or just once, it arrived broken), they very promptly arranged a resend (or a refund, if I preferred).
They have very good stuff, they're quick, they're extremely kind. I really recommend it to everybody !
Francesco

8/8/14

Dears,

My order 2417702 arrive, and I am very satisfied with quality of products. I love it.
Thank you so much.

8/7/14

The banggood shipping service is awesome.I received my package on the same day as they said.LOVE YOU BANGGOOD.

8/6/14

You'll get the quality for what you pay.

I bought 2 pair of bike gloves. I thought I ordered Pearl Izumis. On further review what banggood does is show you a picture of an item leading you to believe that is what you'll get. In the order confirmation email it said, "Outdoor Cycling Bike Bicycle Half Finger Gloves Riding Gloves" never stated the manufacturer. The gloves were worth $6.95 but they are no where near the quality of Pearl Izumi.

So pay attention to the words they use.

8/5/14

hello
je commande depuis quelque temps sur banggood et je peux dire que je ne suis pas déçu!
les prix sont très raisonnables ;j'ai comparé avec plusieurs autres sites en chine et dans d'autres pays et en qualité de produit egale (voire produits identiques) je peux affirmé que banggood est vraiement très compétitif !
de plus la communication avec le service commercial est très bon ,les réponses sont toujours rapides et efficaces.

8/1/14

Hi Banggood is my first store online shop, fast, precise and perfect .,I have chosen banggood to purchase . and of course, i will not stop buying in the futur from banggood.Because, banggood offers nice and good things and good prices. and respect the time . that means banggood it's the number one for me till now and i can give it five stars .

8/1/14

I bought SJ4000 action camera. Very competitive price, customer relations people were helpful with my questions and communication was good. All in all, I'm very happy with them.

7/31/14

BangGood has been a great store to do business with. Quality products, low prices and included shipping. They will make good on reasonable shipping losses and keep you informed every step of the way. Expect to have long business relationship with this company, they care about the customers.

7/31/14

The prices are low and with the free shipping it is unbeatable. I've had over 50 shipments from BangGood and only one has been lost this far and I was offered either a re-shipping or a full refund. The free shipping to Sweden can sometimes be very slow (it vary between 3-12 weeks), so in a couple of cases I have used other shipping methods.

7/30/14

Bought the first time on Bangood. Booked batteries. Afraid that will not reach, but mailed Sweden. It is 25 days. Support service is not as fast answers as we would like, but everything else was good.

7/30/14

I have purchased a few products and although the delivery is slow, it's ok.
I just bought a "vehicle tracking device" which when tested before installing showed it faulty. The gps function did not work. I asked for assistance / advice as the product was not working. They offered me a "points credit" of a quarter of the purchase price. I asked for a replacement in my strong response. Have not heard back. Be careful, very careful.

7/26/14

I ordered a phone from Banggood. Was a bit nervous about buying online. It took about two weeks to arrive. Actual people answered my questions. Product was really well packed, and was as-described (completely awesome). Great value. I'm intending to buy more from them.

7/26/14

I bought tail blades for my helicopter. They were very cheap. In germany i would pay about 4€ each, at banggood it only costs 5,90€ for 10 blades!!! The shipping was fast and the blades are very good! Would buy at banggood again. Thanks!

7/26/14

Great customer service. My item came defective and they exchanged it without a problem. They even reimbursed the shipping cost.

7/25/14

I ordered the German flag wig and paid express delivery to make sure it gets in time, before the championship would start. 5 days later they got back to me and said they can not do fast delivery for such goods. 5 days!! The championship started! I waited for normal delivery for almost 4 weeks. The wig arrived after the championship (well, bummer), and it was the Portuguese flag wig :). This is a joke!

7/24/14

I ordered some products and never received them. Originally they said they would re send the order then it changed. THEY SAID THAT THEY COULD NOT DO ANYTHING AFTER WAITING OVER FIFTY DAYS. This is how they do business.

7/23/14

I ordered a cubot one through Banggod, It arrived in good time so no complaints there, however after opening the package and beginning to use the phone i quickly realised that the loud speaker did not work. I got in touch with Banggood thinking it will be a simple swap over process but i was very mistaken. We spent the first 2 weeks exchanging emails, one per day maximum from them, sometimes i would have to wait days for a reply. I was asked in my opinion stupid questions like "will it play music", yes that was one of the emails of which i waited a day for. Anyway we finally came to the conclusion that i needed to send it back, so i did using auspost with tracking. After another few weeks i had heard nothing so i contacted them again. they told me it had not arrived. So i explained this to auspost and they told me it had arrived in China 3 days after me sending it. I told Banggood this and they said someone will look for it. I have now sent emails about every 3 or 4 days for the last month asking where it is and if they have looked for it, i now average 1 reply a week from them with questions they have already asked such as what is the tracking number ect. Now i have not received a refund nor do i have a phone i have paid for and all of this has been going on for over two months. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

7/21/14

After 3 months of 20 or so emails they refuse to send me my batteries for a v911 helicopter claiming I received the package (yes helicopter but no batteries) yes, you may get your item but if it incomplete or damaged or not the right item, then you've got a job on to get them to take responcabillity for their mistake, and like me your more than likely to lose money, not a happy customer

7/20/14

I am very satisfied with the after sales BANGGOOD service. my Mobius camera was defective, I have sent an email and one week later I had a new camera that works great.
I am enchanted to have trusted with Banggood.

7/19/14

I made an order with this company on Friday 23rd May 2014: Order #2173575

over the next week I received two e-mails congratulating me that my order had been shipped as two sub-orders and I should expect to receive them within 10-15 days ...HA! ... what a fool I was to believe it!.
It is now 15th July and after exchanging endless e-mails I have received NOTHING
except exhortations to be patient!
I have been advised by Banggood Customer non-Service to contact UK customs ... to do so I need Proof of Posting from the company or a copy of the Bill of Lading ... I have requested these from the company ... you guessed it ...NOTHING!!
I have been asked by the same Customer non-Service to verify my home address ... amazingly I still live where I thought i did ... and more to the point I live where Banggood thought I did.
This company has the worst Customer Service department but the best Excuse Making Department I have ever had the misfortune to encounter.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS
(What are the chances i get a reply saying ... Sorry for the inconvenience but your order was dispatched .. yader yader!)

Update : After posting this review and after many more e-mails i have had a full refund through Paypal ... so one can reason that the customer service do listen ... eventually!
The company obviously have employees who do not talk to each other as i had many contradictory e-mails from two people. If the company wants to deal with Western customers then they are going to have to adopt Western business principles and send the goods as promised in the purchase contract. It's a shame that a site that offers so much seems to fail to deliver on so many fronts ... perhaps if they stopped trying to promise the fullest catalogue on the web and concentrated on delivering a shortened catalogue on time and in the good faith shown by their disillusioned customers they would fare better.
I cannot in truth change my one star review concerning the company's initial response but i feel that I can justify 3 stars reflecting their eventual refunding my payment.
I do not feel angry angry only saddened that this is just one more company taking advantage of trusting customers .
Finally I am disappointed in Paypal who knowing of the failings of many mainland China companies still allow payments to be made and then have to go through their dispute process. Still I suppose that's why they are a multi-billion dollar company!

Update July 18th 2014
After sending multiple CEASE and DESIST requests directly to Katherine at Banggood they are still harassing me thru email. This morning I have another letter from Katherine who is just badgering me think I will change my review. Katherine you are grossly mistaken. Future emails from Banggood are now blocked !

Update: July 17th 2014
I am now being harassed by a Katherine at Banggood with repeated emails. I have bluntly asked them to cease and desist from contacting me and they refuse to honor my request. Katherine wants me to change my review posted here to a 5 star review. This company is dishonest at every level and if anyone wants to see documentation please contact me.

I purchased a QuadCopter from them and received a crushed item that was useless and had apparently been repackaged. Inside the box we found all kinds of human hair and debris that made it unsanitary to handle any further and could be a health hazard. Banggood wanted me to take a cheaper product without a transmitter as a replacement which was an insult and I refused. Then they agreed to finally refund my money and stated it would take 48 hours but a few hours later I got another email from the same person at Banggood saying the refund would take 2-3 weeks. They also lied about when the product was shipped and I have in writing 3 different ship dates. This company is not honest and you are putting your money at risk buying from them. If you examine their website you will see that the reviews are heavily guarded and all negative reviews are immediately deleted from their website. I have documented every aspect of my transaction with this company and I am in the process of filing formal written complaints to state and federal agencies that deal with foreign companies like Banggood that outright misrepresent the product, shipping dates and delay without cause the refund process.

7/18/14

Banggood people are awesome they offer you free international shipping, all the items are very cheap in price, you can buy items in wholesale amount or just one depending upon your needs.
The customer service is very quick in responding and very polite, they also have live chat.
I had ordered a product which was damaged on receiving, they asked for resending or refunding as soon as I told them. I got the item after a month.(shipping to India).
The shipping times depend upon the location and the value of the product, if you buy a product which is more than 25$ you get tracking number and its shipped more quickly (for me the fastest was in 18 days).
You also get points for posting photos,videos and reviews. Which you can exchange for discount coupons.

7/18/14

Banggood is one of the best stores out there, the customer support is great even in after-sales support. The prices are cheap and most times are the cheaper in all world and they offer free shipping in most products.

Try to other from them, you will not regret! This is the only store i really trust...

5* to Banggood. Regards

7/17/14

J'ai acheté plusieurs articles sur le Banggood et ne suis pas déçue!Très satisfaite même! Répond à vos questions très rapidement, envoi tout aussi rapidement et donc livraison comme l'éclair! Je recommande chaudement ce site pour la diversité des articles, leurs prix, leurs livraisons gratuites, la communication et le sérieux. En plus la qualité est au rendez-vous. alors n'hésitez pas.

7/14/14

"Once i ordered watches and it came and took another chance to place an on order for a high end phone. Placed the order on the 20th June and got a dispatch notification email with tracking number the next day. The shipping method i chose was not applied. was sent via Swiss post which has to be transported to Switzerland before to me. And Swiss Post claims it is not on their system. Till now I have not received my item which is even transit.Contacted their live support 3 times and they all want me to be patient but are not making any effort to officially investigate the parcel. Sent them email but not been replied.Just contacted Paypal to resolve and claim my money. If it is a cheap accessory you will receive it but when it comes to expensive gadgets, they will be turning you around . AVOID"

7/11/14

Great no hastle dealer great pricing, super communication ,fast delivery and free delivery to my country is the icing on the cake
Brian
Happy Customer

7/7/14

Lets just see if this gets published - my last one didn't. This Company is not helpful at all. I have emailed with 3 people - Katherine appears to be the "trouble shooter " for complaints - BUT she will only put you off -she will say - apologies for inconvenience" - then tell you that someone else is handling the problem rah rah rah - she stalls and then puts it off. I have wasted $200 on a phone that doesn't work properly - which they admit - BUT STILL WON'T OFFER to replace it

7/7/14

I ordered a sj4000 camera on the 11th may, it is now July and I still haven't received my camera. It says it's been shipped but that's all I know about it. What's going on.

7/4/14

The best online store out there. Items are very cheap compared to other online store and yet the quality is the best. Great customer support and excellent service. They reply quickly and solve the problem easily. I am a very satisfied customer of banggood.

7/4/14

It is a perfect seller, they do what they promise, even once something broken they sent a new one. Very good

7/3/14

Everyone please stay away from this website. 25th May 2014 I placed an order of a note 3 screen protector, note 3 & S3 mini batteries they shipped out the next working day but I only receive my screen protector till date not yet receive my batteries and as usual only know how to ask customer to wait patiently. While wait I placed a torch light and rc helicopter component and I had already receive it one week ago. But still no news for the batteries. It took more than one month but still no new about it when I ask them for tracking number they said they send by malaysia post and item will transit at malaysia to be deliver to singapore. Somemore it's by normal air mail so there's no tracking number. No more next time I will support them anymore.

6/26/14

SCAM. If you check the feedback for Banggood on this site you will see they have an 23% success rate. NOT good enough. You would be a fool to order from this site. I was bitten once but never again. How these dodge Chinese sites keep operating is beyond me.

6/25/14

I ordered Honor 3C on 17 of May and got it on 1 of June. it was as described and with other accessories ordered. great company.

happy to deal with them, they are the favorite online one

6/24/14

very competitive prices, good quality products and excellent after sales service. I would recommend Banggood to anyone.

6/21/14

Don't count on a credit or replacement if you get a faulty product.
I emailed customer service 10x over a 2 month period and also contacted their live chat 4x (who only replied "don't worry").
They sell lots of stuff very cheap, but if you make a large purchase on something expensive and it does not work, you're gonna be out of luck. They will ignore you.

6/20/14

“I have order a lot of time on the web site Banggood.com
they have good products with very attractive price and their customer service is one of the best , fast delivery even if it is far from where I live.

6/20/14

I have used Banggood.com many times and will be using them many more times, for the item below it did take a little longer but when I contacted Banggood.com they always got back to me.

On receiving this meter my first thoughts were it looks a quality item and has a very good looking and well made leather case. It is very easy to use and only takes a short time to do the test. I first did a test on my filtered water which showed 78, I then checked the tap water this showed a marked increase with a reading of 101. The meter comes factory calibrated so no messing about doing calibration tests like you have to on some other units. This meter uses a 1 CR2032 battery which cost a lot less than other models that use 3 LR44 batteries. Bob UK.

The Best Wholesale Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber