US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

bobz10

Susan in Banggood customer service quickly corrected that to my complete satisfaction. (in 244 reviews)

claudioc4

The goods arrived in time and good care customer support; they respond quickly to emails. (in 45 reviews)

johnv39

I order and receive goods from China on a daily base. (in 460 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

dimitrisl
5/5/15

Fast shipping,good seller,without problems and good information about items...!

andyl46
5/5/15

Very good customer service for your order, fast and accurate.
I highly recommend!

bossancsb
5/5/15

This was my first order what I received, but I'm very satisfied with the page (genuine products, good prices, lot of discounts), thus I ordered several other items. They have a good and helpful customer service, the reaction time is quite good, so I hope they will have more items for good prices. Furthermore, I very like that you can order genuine Xiaomi products.

andraesg
5/4/15

After 4 weeks delivery time of my package, I was happy as lary to hold my new Camera in my hand...so I thought. Upon opening the package, I found an empty package, with as it looked like the goods have been removed, prior to sealing the package. The inner bag was sliced open and the Mobius camera has been removed.
I though, right, now the runarround beginns. I contacted the online chat, and she said, please contact the service center and describe the issue. Again, I thought, runarround, but the proces made sens. So I sent all the information in and within a business day, I got an apollogetic email and offered me a resend of the item, which I gladly accepted. The replacement order apears in trackable shippings and is about to land at my place soon. Thank you Banggood, that's what I expect of a reputable seller, very professional.

mals1
5/4/15

Bangood are OK to deal with

Shipping can be a bit erratic, sometimes fast, sometimes OK, sometimes slow ??
Prices are generally reasonable
Products are generally good, any problems are normally sorted out quickly
Staff are good to deal with, sometimes trouble understanding your request or question
>> some issues with "chinglish" :-)

ALl-in-all I have found them good to buy from
On a scale of 1-10 >>

sharonp23
5/4/15

You find what you want then pay for it, I paid with PayPal so payment is confirmed within minutes.You can check your order in a couple of days to see if it has been shipped and my order was still being processed 2 weeks later! Sent message asking what is going on and got no reply, sent another message and still nothing. Finally I threatened and got a reply that what I ordered was discontinued, asked how can they sell something that they don't have and never will have again and all I got was it's discontinued would you like a refund? The product was still being advertised even then which I pointed out which they denied but it was still on the page. Hoping that was a one off I decided to purchase again. Wondering why it was taking so long for delivery I checked my account and it was still processing! Again left messages and no answer then decided to go on live customer service and luckily got someone within minutes. Asked why my order was still processing and 15 minutes later I was told that it was out of stock! I asked why wasn't I informed, not good customer service and was completely ignored, she never came back on. I waited 25 minutes then I typed I want a refund and straight away got the reply check bank account in 2 days, have a good day! Check all their feedback first before you decide to buy from them.

joerib7
5/3/15

I have just started making purchases from Chinese webshops and placed orders with 4 different Chinese webshops. Banggood is definitely the company that has the most products, most organized website, an mobile app, the lowest prices, the best shipment and it seems the best customer services. The ordering procedure is simple and clear, payment option offered is even iDEAL (Dutch preferred payment method) the products (7 orders) were received within 10 days after ordering. (faster than other webshops to the Netherlands) The packaging is good (sealed, shipping label, description for customs, isolation etc). I unfortunately received a wrong product, but after sending an e-mail to the Banggood customer services , they replied fast and send the correct product directly without having me to send the incorrect item back. I would recommend Banggood to all new customers who are looking for a good Chinese webshop.

abdullahd1
5/3/15

excellent service, excellent assurance, I'm using this site for a while, on time it's need to be send back the package and refund, I even didn't any struggle even in this time, really reliable, recommend to all of my friends

alonzom19
5/1/15

Takes a while to get here with free shipping but it's free shipping, which is fantastic. they're efficient, friendly, and sell good quality products for a very low price and if there is a problem with your order they refund you all the money!!!!!

yanno2
5/1/15

Hello

I have already made appox 10 ordes at Banggood and every delivery & quality was perfect up to now.

My last order has been sent in several shipment (4)
1) One of the shipment has been lost & never delivered, after several month waiting for it, i've sent email to banggood, they tried to follow up & look for the shipment, but it appears it has been lost ($#*! happens..)
They offered me to resend or to refund, I've chosen refund and got the value I've spent on the goods right after on my paypal account. So I am pleased

2) One of the shipment received was expendable 6 garden hoses
+ 6 sprayers i ordered
The connection of the hoses was not matching good the connection of my (French / european type tap) and the hoses were therefore leaking.
I complained to banggood, made several test (at home & at neighbors) & send them videos
It came that all hoses where leaking and this was not due to my tap but to the hoses.
Banggood offered a 50 % refund, I refused and asked for a 100 % refund, which they did.
I offered them to return the hoses & "pistols", but they didn't requested it (may be not yet, but for sure i will return)
Once again, I am very satisfied of the ending of the problems I've met

Now I can claim, Banggood is a trustable online merchant

Banggood asked me one day ago to post comments & vote to this website (they offered me discount to motivate me)
I don't need & don't want the 2 $ discount, they've been fair & they deserve this good story & their good behavior to be shared

twylam
4/30/15

A great selection of iems I am looking for with excellent prices and fast shipping! I also had wonderful customer service each time I had a question regarding a product! I am a satisfied custome who will shop there again!

josed23
4/30/15

I puchased a unicycle for $400from them. It arrived a month later and it didnt work, not even turn on and would not charge at all. Very poor quality and misrepresented. Minutes after receiving the unit I contacted Banggood cuatomer service to explain the issue via email. They respond after a day asking for a video and pictures which i immediately send. Then never respond back on how to resolve the issue. 3 days later and after many emails to various addresses I get an email back asking again for pictures and videos. I decide to open a claim through Paypal but that is useless. All they can do is ask me to return on my dime in order to get a refund but the return itself is $190!! I caution you never buy from these crooks!! It is an outright scam because they hide behinf the fact that the return freight is cost prohibited so they ship junk without a care. It is not worth it. Read the fine print on this site for warranty returns. If you have to pay the freight back DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

ravshans
4/29/15

I am very satisfied with my purchases: "BAOER 388 Silver Exquisite Stainless M Nib Fountain Pen" and "Electric Feet Dead Skin Removal Heel Cuticles Washable Callous Remover" - unbelievable reasonable price and very good quality.

ivann8
4/29/15

I have not been using bannggod so much yet, but my experience so far is very good.
The price is not too high either. Prompt reply on their cusotmer service. Easy to get in contact with customer service via chat!
Great service.

tryt1
4/28/15

I'm not using this site too much, totally about 10 items. I order a FPV LCD screen, but it is broken when I received it, I contacted Banggood and sent them the pictures, they will resend me another one with adding me a new order all for free.

yggim
4/28/15

efficient and friendly, quality products and great customer service, and a wide range of items to buy with free shipping. i recommend this website to all my friends.

zsoltn4
4/28/15

Banggood is very good company, they're very helpful, the prices are low and they have wide range of great products.

georgej28
4/27/15

I ordered a smart watch in blue, when I corrected an entry on the order , it went to the default color of white, and thats what I got. They would not exchange it! I now tried downloading a QR program for some of the functions and I get websites that have nothing to do with the smart watch, and if they do, they are in Chinese! Useless....

halw9
4/27/15

Bought a 4 port USB charger and a usb tester their 4 port charger was not giving proper voltages and amps at all contacted Tech support they agreed it was bad and are now sending me a new one to replace the older one.. Excellent support .Just wish more people would contact them first to resolve issues like I did..

larsw6
4/27/15

After placing several orders I am totally satisfied with the prices, with the quality of products and with the superb customer service. The quality of an online-store you can see, if things are not going as you expected: If you need support from the customer service. They always replied fast and every little issue was solved. The send out of the goods was mostly very quick. If china post or any other provider they use is slow, its unfair to blame it on them. Most likely its a problem for any seller providing affordable shipping.
Anyway.... Highly recommended!

gibbys
4/27/15

I bought two batteries. It arrived in good condition, no dents and good quality, however the actual weight of the batteries that I received was 471g and not 597g. I told customer service about this and they have been very helpful and accommodating and gave me a refund of half of what I paid. Banggood customer service is always there to help when there are problems. Thank you Banggood for the superb customer service.

testu4

I got a

MXIII WiFi Amlogic S802 Quad Core 2G RAM 8G ROM 5.0G WIFI XBMC Cortex A9 Android 4.4 TV Box

It was not working and I got no support at all

Tip for consumers: No support at all !!!!

joev24
4/26/15

So usually I would be writing a scathing review as I did not receive my product but I actually had one of the best customer service experiences with online shopping. They were on top of returning my emails in a timely fashion and even going so far as to working out a solution to my problem. I say lets give um another try...

bernardw11
4/26/15

overall i trust this site , i had a order that didnt arrive ...they refunded my money...i later paid for the headset again after i received it (a bit late)

lan1010
4/24/15

Products always as described. Ordering couldn't be easier, with delivery as stated. Only had one after sale issue, sh*t happens, and rectified immediately.

Highly recommend.

brents18
4/24/15

Over 60 orders to this vendor and still going strong.
Great service, great products and great prices.

mikep114
4/24/15

purchased 4x8pcs Speed razor shaver blade kits for $38.36 the price was great but the product sucked! Tried a blade from various packages and they are the absolute worst blades I have ever used. I get a better shave from an old used blade from a previous purchase. Even if I go over my face 8 to 10 times they do not clean my face. I have tried to contact BANGGOOD with no response. I intend to get it out to every possible review that I can as to the kind of company BANGGOOD is.

Tip for consumers: This company SUCKS!!!!!

jeanv4
4/23/15

I bought a quadcopter with FPV at a nice price of about 130 euro. Had it send to Belgium. After a few days i recieved a mail of the Belgian customs who told me that i could only recieve my parcel if i payed in total approx 700 euro for fines and taxes...I refused the parcel and after about 2 weeks of stupid discussions they send it back to Banggood. Afer about 1 month it came back to Banggood and they refunded my parcel minus the postal cost of about 5 euro. When i aggreed upon the refunding it took 1 day and the money was back on my paypal account...
Banggood could have played it in another way and not pay me back but i was very happy by their honnesty and fastness to arrange everything...I think lots of compagnies in the world could takes lessons from this event...

raymonde9
4/23/15

I put in an order and within an hour and a half I canceled it they would not let me canceled it, they said they shipped it about six hours, on its website says you have 24 hours to cancel. I even went on the their live chat also to cancel, and they would not let me.

antoniac
4/23/15

I've made a dozen or so orders from Bangood, mostly for electronics kits and components. Prices are unbeatable, shipping is mostly free, and the customer service is excellent. I'm delighted with this website. (antoniahk, Hong Kong)

jeremyg21
4/23/15

I have had quite a few orders with banggood.Com. Most of them have been absolutely fine. Be prepared for slow delivery, but no worse than any others from china, no extra charge though. Recently had a product fail after 3 months use. Bg are shipping me a replacement - no hassle. Dont hesitate

michaelb209
4/23/15

I was very happy with Banggood's website and order process and shipping speed.
They were quick to reply to my emails too.

michaelr124
4/22/15

Great prices and free shipping are the best features of this online e-commerce. Slowly but sure this become my main site for finding thing for my hobby in DIY electronics. I believe they have a good supply chain at the back as they keep adding more interesting things while at the same time keeping the prices low. After satisfied 31 orders, the last order of magnets were coming with incorrect qty but it has been resolved by the customer service immediately.

Tip for consumers: Don't forget to take photos before and after opening the package.

gerardm31
4/22/15

Banggood.com has been an awesome website I have been using to purchase many of my Quadcopters/Drones. I have received all my items within a timely matter and in perfect condition. I was recently flying one of my Drones in front of my house which I previously bought Couple weeks prior from banggood. The quad malfunctioned and kept flying off into the distance. No where to be found. I contacted customer service, advised them of the situation, and banggood refunded my money back to my PayPal account. I just now put in my new order for a new Quadcopter from them... That is fantastic customers service! They went above and beyond! Thanks Banggood! "

hongfengl
4/22/15

order: #5649203. I buy the 2 balanced car . Just coming today. But no working and No light. I don't know what going on. Tell me what wrong please.

joseps
4/22/15

After 42 orders of different things to BangGood at full satisfaction, I received a faulty LED bulb. I communicated the problem to their customer service and I got kind answer in a few hours. They are sending promptly a new bulb. Even more: they proposed to send me freely a much more expensive bulb!
Thanks BangGood.

jol124
4/22/15

I have ordered many things from Banggood these few months and I have to say that their wares are really value for money and of reasonably good to good quality. I bought mostly baby or child related items. One or two items came defective but the customer service department was able to do refunds pretty promptly. Also, they answered my emails in 1 to 2 business days. Overall, I rate Banggood 8/10. Not perfect, but with the right attitude and service, there could be a lot of room for improvements, giving other e commerce sites a run for their money.

lordr1
4/22/15

Having had a problem with my order I contacted the Bang good team who asked for a video of the fault. Having diagnosed the fault a replacement item was sent immediately. Excellent service.

dy587
4/22/15

I ordered an item and sent many emails - only response I ever got was to wait. I waited and 4 months later, they are avoiding refunding my money and I dont have anything.

Shady at best. Terrible customer service. Just spend the extra few bucks and order from a reputable seller.

tomc80
4/22/15

I had purchased some batteries from these guys(order #4122749 ) for Christmas for my son's toy. It showed they had them in stock. I placed the order and they charged my card. a month went by and they still had not shipped yet. When i reach out tot their customer service they said they were on back order and would be shipping shortly. I guess they save money and don't offer tracking so you have no idea where it is during this 2 months because when you check there site it just shows it as shipped and not other information is available. The batteries arrived 2 months after they were purchased and they would not take a charge and were so swollen they looked like they were going to pop. we tried several chargers and different cables but the batteries are just bad. I hade sent them a few emails to their CS team and no replies. I went and posted a bad review on there site about the batteries and Sunny-H from there company responded saying that they had a bad batch of batteries and to send an email to there CS department and they will replace them. I sent two additional emails but no response from them. I took to a Chat with Beth today and explained the situation to her. After her telling me to hold on several times she responds and says to send them an email and they will look into it(as if i had not already sent 5). I explained that my emails have been falling on deaf ears and that i would just like a replacement. Beth said she was not able to help me with that, so i asked for a manager. She said there was no one there and would have someone get back to me. at this point it's 4 months after Christmas and all i want is either my money back or replace the product and send me a return envelope and i can send the defective product back to you. I don't think i'm asking too much? My advise is to shop at Amazon as they have awesome customer service and issue returns with no question asked or by locally this way you can just bring back to the store. Sure this company offers some low prices but be prepared for a battle if you have a problem!

brianm119
4/21/15

Just a quick note to say that I found this company excellent despite what some had to say, good fast and excellent service and the after care is second to none !! Totally recommendable and I will definitely shop with them again in the future !!!!

nirk
4/21/15

I have been shooping online for the past 3 years , i tried DX, Ebay, tinydeal, tmart, dinodirect and many more.

I found banggood an year ago and never left, i’m now on 114 orders (over 1000$), had only 1 that didn’t get to me, banggood reshipped with no questions asked.
Very responsible site.
Best prices.

For me it’s the number 1 site right now, i recommend it to all my friends, try it and see for yourself.

Tip for consumers: Search for coupons.

javierf6
4/20/15

Very good website to buy at the best price and quality products my first order arrived exactly one month and in very good condition. 100% recommended.

dougc31
4/20/15

I ordered 20 aquarium pumps and received only 2
(bag had been badly ripped and destination shipper was USPS) USPS said "Tough".
I had not ordered from Banggood before and was a little nervous at this point....
I emailed Banggood customer service, and "wonder of wonder",
received an immediate response. After verifying order numbers and a few details,
customer service said they would immediately send the pumps and
sure enough a few days later I received 18 pumps.

montism
4/19/15

Cheapest items, perfect customer support makes it the best online shop on the web.
So far all my issues were solved quickly and I'm very satisfied.

Edit: I see a few negative reviews below. Thats interesting. My personal experience is very positive. I have made 23 orders, all items received, one items quality was not as expected an I promptly got a refund for it! So 100% solved issues.

Tip for consumers: Dont buy many items in one order it will slow down the processing. Split it into single or two items atmost per order.

johnl220
4/19/15

I have orderd lots from banggood and i realy am pleased with all the things orderd.
Flashlight -shoes-music t26-car camera-bags.All very good Quality.

jefff36
4/17/15

Terrible experience. Sent helicopter that didn't work (ever) without a box, kept asking me each time I e-mailed them, to make sure it didn't work. I kept assuring them it didn't work & asking for a return label & then after I had sent them 6 e-mails and protested the charge with Amex they said in order to get my money back I should of sent the product back to China at my expense withing 2 days of receiving it even though the product was shipped from a local US warehouse. Awful, rip off artists

mh70
4/17/15

2nd order and again I was charged for item that is out of stock and never shipped to me. Please refund my account. Please follow your policy of not charging for out of stock items until item is shipped. No more orders from me. You violated agreement charging in advance of having product in stock 2 times with me.
Mark

Your Order #5666364 (placed on Thursday 09 April, 2015)

Your Order #5666364 (placed on Thursday 09 April, 2015)

Purchasing Information:
E-mail Address: mjh
Shipping Address: Mark H
San Marcos, CA
United States
Order Grand Total:US$192.65
Notes:
Because you only pay for items when we ship them to you, you won't be charged for any items that you cancel.

Sub-Total US$192.65
Air Parcel Register US$0.00
Total US$192.65
Order Summary:
Shipping Details :
Order #: 5666364
Shipping Method: Standard Shipping
Subtotal of Items:
1 x Flying 3D Flying3D X6 6 Axis 2.4G GPS RC Quadcopter RTF (SKU165687) US$185.99
Version OSD Version mode 2
1 x WLtoys V912 V915 Upgraded Battery 7.4V 1000mAh 25C (SKU067026) US$6.66

dharamy
4/16/15

BangGood have a good collection of items and at amazing price and free shipping too. Although the free shipping takes long 25-30 days but its worth the wait.

ericks21
4/16/15

I'm still angry as I'm writing this. I made an order and didn't see that they'd ship to the address in my paypal account, and there's no confirmation of the address on the website. It said on their website that in that case it was best to just contact customer services, so that's what I did. Got an answer 1 day later asking me for what order, so I though what?! I only made 1 order.

Turns out there was one order per item that I bought... OK fine just change the address... There's 4 orders placed at the same time for the same address... There's no questions to be asked, just change the address on all of them... Or AT LEAST prevent these items from beeing shipped.

3 of the 4 items were shipped the day after to the wrong address. There was nothing the person I talked to supposedly could do... But there was stilol hope! The item of the biggest value I had ordered was BO, and customer service told me they'd get the address right.

3 days later, Banggood contacts me again saying that they're sorry but my last item just got shipped to the wrong address. The solution they then proposes to me is riddiculous... He says that they can make another order of the same products, but I'd have to pay for the freight fees a total of 12$ (on a 50$ purchase total). So I tell them that this is unnacceptable and that they should have been able to just NOT ship my order before changing the address. The guy (or girl) basicly told me that if I hadn't put in the wrong address, they wouldn't have shipped it to the wrong place, which is right... It's also right that you shouldn't have shipped it KNOWING that you had the wrong address!

TL;DR: I STRONGLY advise against ordering anything there.

BTW It says on their website that they have a CND and US warehouse. THEY DON'T. Everything comes from China.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Is bang good still operational?
11/29/12
Answer
bevang
A: You take your chances with these guys, very good prices and choice of products but as many comments say it is a minefield. Many products are good quality but some are copies or appalling rubbish and others ridiculously overstated eg a flashlight they claim was 5000 lumens actually tested at 1100. I have also bought an "ultrafire" flashlight that had a direct short and smoked a battery, "ultrafire" 185650 batteries claimed to be 5000mAh tested at 1100mAh, 6 powerbanks, none of which worked, an endoscope which was advertised as hd which was sd and had a faulty driver disk and the list goes on. I do buy a lot from them even so because you often can't get a better price and I pick and choose very carefully these days.
As for customer services they are impossible. They ignore your messages and their "technical guy" Alysone is as technical as Fred Flintstone and would not know a hammer from a screwdriver.
I have never not received an order, things arrive after 5 to 30 days, longer for heavy items.
In summary if you really know what you are looking for and are a gambler banggood is for you. Beware of unsafe products, that "ultrafire" flashlight could have burnt my house down.
As a regular shopper on the web I have tried many suppliers and have found very little difference between them, Banggood are usually best on price and delivery times.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Hi! I want to order a drone (Hubsan h107c) but i'm skeptical about the shipping services at banggood. I want my order to be delivered in Mumbai, India. Whereas the order will be placed from Chicago, US. I read a lot about damaged, unusable products getting delivered to customers. What if it happens in my case? Do you have a replacement guarantee? or a replacement policy?
Answer
terryr27
A: I've ordered over 20 items from Banggood and only had problems with two, in both cases their customers services sent me a replacement promptly. I had to send them a picture and short video of the problem. I wasn't asked to return the faulty item. One one occaision I was sent a discount voucher as well to compensate me for the inconvenience. A measure of how good a company is, is how well they deal with problems, so far customer service has been first class.

Terry
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

70 Coupons for Banggood

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Banggood to save!
Go to Banggood