US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

danielw44

Good customer service, any issues I had were resolved promptly. (in 294 reviews)

claudioc4

The goods arrived in time and good care customer support; they respond quickly to emails. (in 47 reviews)

johnv39

I order and receive goods from China on a daily base. (in 507 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

juang42
7/4/15

Banggood.com is just the best china online shop to buy. You can buy almost anything you want at a very and competitive low price.

The quality of the products are very good for the price.

The best of banggood.com is their customer service. They are always willing to help you. When you have an issue with a product bought in their website you only have to contact with their customer service and they will help you and I tell you you will be satisfied with their help.

10 point for Banggood.com

marklandh
7/2/15

Good products with reasonable prices. Great customer service. Product delivered within expected time. Will definitely purchase more products in the future.

johnh329
7/1/15

I bought a pair of pants (size 32) and a shirt (size Large).

I fit into American made 31 pants with ease so the 32s should not have been a problem. I could not even come close to buttoning the pants. They stated that it was my fault and I should've known that Chinese sizes run smaller.

I ordered a L shirt. The shirt they sent me was a XXL---way too big. They stated that Chinese clothes run smaller and that I should've known.

It was never advertised that this was a Chinese site. Anywhere. Check it out for yourself. If it was I never would've even considered buying from them for the exact reasons I am dealing with now. Wrong products, awful quality, & awful customer service. They would not accept returns stating that it would cost me too much money to return (when they sent me the wrong stuff). The way they suggested to fix the problem was to sell the poor quality clothing to my friends or relatives. Hilarious! I wished I had reviewed them prior to making the purchase. My bad.

marku131
6/30/15

I ordered a quad copter for my son's birthday. The thing came and it didn't work and the instructions were ridiculous. After looking on UTube at videos of other people flying that same quadcopter, it was really apparent that they sent me a piece of junk. After contacting them, and asking for them to send me an RMA ticket so that I could send it back free of charge and get a replacement that wasn't defective, they told me I had to take videos of it and send them to them for review before they would do anything. . I told them that was ridiculous and to just send me the RMA ticket and I would send it back and that instead I wanted a full refund. They refused to do anything for me thus far.I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE. I have purchase thousands and thousands of items via the internet and have never had such a terrible experience with any seller. Any seller that does not provide a contact phone number is in my opinion, an unethical business.

diln1
6/30/15

ITS just worst shopping i ever experienced. 2 month ago bought coat and dress and other staff and 2 main item never arrived. they saying they sendit. but every time i check it is still in Beijing( 1 month in Beijing air terminal) and banggood is telling me to wait. it cant be worse than that.

victorias35
6/29/15

I ordered a dress that was supposed to be a small. It was labeled L. And was very large on me.

I reached out to them and this was their response: The L size in the Dresses is the Asian Size(Tag Size),which equivalent to US size-S.Could you please read the Details in size of product description for reference.Kindly hope your supporting and understanding.

According to their size chart, I should have ordered a medium, but because after working in the retail clothing business for 20 years, I know vendors vanity size, so I ordered a small.

The prices are too good too be true...buyer beware!

johns914
6/28/15

I ordered 3 pairs of shorts from Banggood in 32 waist. That's what I wear. When they arrived they were labeled 32 but look and felt more like a 30. Also one pair were defective. When I asked for a replacement as their one pair was defective and the other pairs are mislabeled. I was told they wouldn't take a return unless I paid for the return postage which would cost more then the shorts were worth.
Sao now I've got one pair that don't button up because it's missing a button and two pair that are functional for someone other then me. Thanks a lot Banggood. I"ll never buy anything else from them

bretts24
6/23/15

I recently bought a powerbank and was wishing to use for a long time but unfortunately the battery is dead after a couple of weeks. Please let me know if it can be returned.

bryanc42
6/23/15

I ordered a digitzer for a Doogee DG310 - the price was good, but the part wasn't. The part was properly installed, but quit working properly after 2 months ( https://youtu.be/tQbKM6RJa98 for reference). I was told the warranty is only for 1 month, so they won't cover it - fine - but when I try to leave a review of the part on the site, the site doesn't work. I've definitely been left unsatisfied.

ramb11
6/22/15

Very good online shop. sometimes we have got some delivery trouble as its far away from my country but every time the customer service find a solution. the customer care is very helpful. for exemple my xiaomi camera never arrived after more than one month waiting and when i contacted them they offer me a refund or a product re send.

morganp10
6/20/15

I received part of my order and learned the US Department of Agriculture had confiscated a packet of pepper seeds and destroyed them. I contacted customer service and sent them a copy of the USDA form as requested and they accused me of lying about a buck and a half packet of seeds. Their prices are reasonable but their customer service is rude. UPDATE: Banggood customer service contacted me via email and refunded more than they owed me. They explained how they did not mean to imply that I might be lying and I believe they are sincere. I have changed my opinion about Banggood and will continue doing business with them. As I wrote earlier they do have great prices but I still cannot recommend purchasing seeds from any foreign sources because you run a great risk of having them intercepted by customs and destroyed.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy seeds from foreign countries!

pauld113
6/19/15

ORDER#1000000000006702517
THE CARGO PANTS I ORDERED CAME IN A 32" WAIST. I PLACED MY ORDER FOR A 36" WAIST.ALSO THE RIGHT POCKET STRAP IS MISSING. I'VE SENT YOU 3 EMAILS AND NO RESPONSE. I'M DISABLED AND HAVE NO WAY TO SEND THIS BACK !
NOT HAPPY WITH A COMPANY THAT GETS AN ORDER WRONG.

roberti7
6/19/15

I bought a quad copter from their website, which took a over a month to finally arrive. When it did arrive, I found very quickly that the product was damaged and did not operated properly. I immediately contacted their customer service department and ask for a replacement. They asked me to send them a video demonstrating the problem that I was experiencing. After doing so, they asked if they could send me a replacement control board to fix the problem, which would require me to solder the connections from the old board onto the new board. I did not purchase a build it yourself kit because I don't want to spend hours soldering tiny connections. I told them that was unacceptable and that I either wanted a full replacement or refund. This entire communication process has been agonizing. I will email them and not get a response for several days. I first opened my customer support case over two weeks ago and we have still not come to a resolution. That's completely unacceptable. They keep giving me excuses that their emails are getting rejected from my mailbox server and blah, blah, blah. All my other emails seem to get to me just fine. And, the email that they sent me telling me that they could not send me emails was also sent to the same server that was having these supposed "problems". So, if your emails are getting rejected, how can you send an email to me telling me that you cannot send me emails???? Hmmmm. I responded to their last email 6 days ago when I told them that I would not be satisfied with a replacement controller card, and that I wanted a full replacement or refund. They have yet to respond and I have sent them a follow up email every day for the past six days asking that they let me know what they plan to do about my case... No response yet, and I'm starting to think that I will never get one. This company is a JOKE and I will not be doing business with them in the future!!!!

A message for Banggood: Your customer always comes first, or your customer leaves! You had your chance to fix my problem and you took your sweet time and did things at your convenience while completely disregarding the fact that you shipped me damaged goods. When you ship your paying customers damaged goods, you should immediately remedy the situation... It should not take several weeks of your customer's time pushing you to get a resolution!!!!

Tip for consumers: Avoid this site at all costs. Yea, they might have a good deal, but if you need to return it for any reason, get prepared for a ridiculously long process that will likely not result in your issue being resolved...

alank25
6/18/15

This company screwed up my address on two orders I ordered at the same time, and then refused to track or find or refund. The result? I am out monies I spent. I wouldn't recommend this group of incompetent scammers for anything. Save your money. Buy elsewhere.

jamesp158
6/18/15

First and foremost I have bought thousands of dollars of merchandise from this company ranging from 1$ to $200 dollars per item and for the most part it has been good. However when I chose a $740 computer from them and they sent me something different that was described they lost me for life. They will not refund or except item back and there is not a dam thing I can do about it. Lesson learned don't spend any more then you can afford to lose with a company overseas.

nott8
6/16/15

Banggood...
It was firstly a very nice shopping experience, i bought some quadcopter parts etc... but it started to get worse and worse to a point that i'm not buying anything more from them. Firstly, a battery pack didn't arrive, i got refunded yes, but the battery pack never arrived. Then, same happened to 3 more orders! it makes no sense to buy from there!
Shippment times: awful. 1 month or more
Prices: good
Quality: good
Disappearing orders: A LOT
If your order doen't arive you don't mind if the product has good quality or good prices!

oliviel
6/14/15

Live in HK but can't buy octopus toy due to no credit card and high price.

I live in Hongkong, want the octopus toy. and 5.66US (47HK) for one toy is expensive.

I dont register credit card, due to jobless credit card company not allow me register any card.

sadly there is no cheaper price even when I locate in hongkong. very sad.

adit47
6/13/15

Purchased item SKU: SKU077858 and SKU: 5xSKU075676.
They did a very bad packing using only a plastic envelope and all products put together.
That caused connector pins bended, get out from plastic bag and scratching the next PCB.
All products looks like being pulled out from garbage but they are asking for movies to show that they are still function. Pictures are not clear enough to understand that these products cannot be show as new.

amyl60
6/11/15

I have had a bad experience with you and I am curious why you are still in business, I'm furious after 9 emails after an initial email from you I have had not one reply or call despite requesting, i messaged you from 5.30am this morning all through the day in desperation of needing my items , you are not looking after customers and dealing with enquiries! I would like a full refund as I wish to cancel my order, one last chance for response, Amy

karenc62
6/10/15

I Jeffery Cochrane would like to know where my MP3 player is and what you are going to do about the broken headset

sosumiea
6/7/15

Ordered an item. 3 weeks after paying for it, I contacted Banggood. They told me to wait. One week later, I reached out again. They asked me to wait again. I asked for a refund, they asked me to wait. I contacted Paypal, and I got an email from Banggood telling me if I continued with Paypal, they would not refund me, so I submitted a claim with Paypal. They got me my money back. I do not trust Banggood any more.

michelev6
6/2/15

I have ordered something through this website and I got ripped off. The order arrived incomplete and they will neither refund me the difference, nor fulfill the order.
Products are cheap replicas of good stuff. What I purchased doesn't feel to be a quality product worth £200!
There is no communication, as they haven't replied to any of the several emails I've sent in the past months. The LiveChat is totally useless, as they keep asking me to send them an email, to which I am getting no reply whatsoever. On the LiveChat they keep me on hold forever, asking me totally unrelated questions. Basically they don't care and they are playing this game of who will get fed up quicker.
I have initiated a dispute with my bank and I will take legal action to resolve this. It will probably cost me more than the money they owe me, but on the other hand it will cost them thousands to defend themselves in Court.

markl122
6/1/15

They have a very professional and responsive customer service team. Solved my DOA problem in under 24hours, got refunded without much hassle. (Thanks Sara!) You can not really beat this store, one of the best prices on the e-market, original genuine items, free and fast shipping, great customer service! What else do you need? Go to their site and experience this freedom in ordering from foreign countries and receiving the exact item in your mail which you ordered in record time! Will recommend them, and buy here in the future too!

dk45
5/28/15

Ordered two items. Received one item in an envelope. Didn't notice that the second item was supposed to be there too. Just assumed it was shipping later. Never received the second item. Contacted customer service and chat multiple times. Told they needed photos of packaging and shipping label (thrown out long ago) and items to prove that I received the shipment. Refused to understand that I couldn't send any pics except of the item I did receive. So they have my item and my money. By the way, their reps refuse to do anything but send email to send pictures and call you a 'Dear Friend'. With 'friends' like that, who needs enemies?

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!!!!

talank
5/20/15

The first website that takes care of both sellers and customers! Which is that it is incredibly fun and give best service to both! I, as buyers have never needed to contact one seller! Bang Good has always answered my questions and helped me right away! Incredibly pleased recommend from the heart! cordial greetings Talan

Tip for consumers: Google

davem113
5/19/15

I had a problem but the bangood team effortlessly sorted it without a hitch enormous service many thanks

sueg22
5/15/15

I had a problem with a missing order, not being received. I contacted the customer services and a very helpful lady, sorted it all out for me very easily - very satisfied with outcome

kurtr16
5/15/15

I ordered a GPS Navigation system for $90 and they sent a $40 substitute without my permission, without informing me, and refused to acknowledge that they had done so until repeated email correspondence. The item they sent does not meet my requirements and I asked them to arrange to have it shipped back. I worked with customer service to no avail. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was not allowed. I tried reaching some other person in customer service through facebook. They refused to help and then blocked me from their page (and I was not rude - simply factual). The issue is that they insisted I pay for return shipping. This is their error, not mine. It would cost $95 in return shipping to obtain my $90 refund. I will have spent $185 ($90 order + $95 shipping) and they would refund $90. I filed a paypal claim and Banggood denied it using the same customer service person. They now claim (through paypal) that they will refund the cost of the shipping when they get the product back. I would be risking another $95 that would be completely at their discretion to refund. I've asked them to prepay shipping. And FYI, the Federal Trade Commission rule is that a receiver is not obligated to pay for or return an item sent to them without their permission. (I will let it go to resolution through paypal if this is the extent of their offer.) I received polite responses (similar to the ones on this site) and they turned out to be insincere. They have done nothing - NOTHING - to address the problem that they knowingly created and tried to gloss over. I too have ordered many things from this site and been pleased until I needed their honest help to correct their problem. They have done NOTHING to help. Order 4885808 on 2/15/15. If they are sincere in helping resolve the problem they created, I will gladly inform everyone on this site. I had great experiences with the product from this vendor in the past and thought this was just a glitch. If it's a glitch, it's one I have not been able to escape. Bottom line, they have $90 and I never got what I ordered. Besides the obvious accountability aspect, I am completely baffled by their determination to alienate a good customer over their mistake.

andrews129
5/15/15

Unfortunately the worst service i've ever had!!! First time the help center told me that one item from my order is out of stock , and will be on sale again in 10 days. After 10 days they told me that all items from my order are out of stock now, and will be available after 2 weeks. And all this took place after payment. I'm strongly do not recommend to buy something on this site, if you do not want to waste your time.

panayotisf
5/14/15

Low prices most of the time, excellent customer support (I received a refund in 2 cases of lost goods and a replacement in 1 case of damaged item after i sent a few photos).
The only problem (as with all China-based shops) is that free shipment means about 1 month until delivery and not always a tracking code listed on the site (you have to ask customer service for it).
I will definitely buy from them again.

rayf17
5/14/15

Ordered and received camouflaged shorts from Banggood. Good quality shorts except that one of the leg ties were missing. Banggood customer service reimbursed an amount to compensate for the missing tie and also provided banggood points for my next purchase. Overall good online company to purchase quality goods.

chrissyj1
5/14/15

Recently received a handbag i ordered, it surpassed all expectations. Brilliant!!!!

dougd16
5/14/15

Bought 2 pairs of shorts. Both pair were WAY too small. I sent pictures as requested showing they were the wrong size (tape measure @ waist). They still wanted more proof. This company never intended to correct the situation. Contacting my credit card company and all board of communication to warn everyone about this dishonest "so called" company!

bills123
5/11/15

Banggood has an excellent selection of products at very competitive prices. Shipping is free (or you can get expedited shipping for a few dollars extra)

benjamind16
5/11/15

I'm quite a "big" customer on Banggood website. I have done about one hundred commands since I discovered their site one year ago, for my first RC helicopter. I was looking for a cheap but efficient toy, and many people advised me this site. I had doubts about its reliability, but now it's one of my favorites :-)
It's very cheap and offer a lot of fun items in the electronic categories. It's also very good for RC hobbies (heli, quad, cars, transmitters, ...),spare parts and all that stuff.
The few issues I experienced (1 missing item once or 1 command not arrived for instance) were always fast taken into account by their customer service, which corrected the problem.
1 year after, I've discovered other websites quite similar, but Banggood still is one my favorites because I really trust them, and many friends of mine have tried too and are not deceived :-)

nicolasp4
5/9/15

I've now made few orders at Banggood.com.... shipping and delivery are very fast and in case of troubles Banggood Team is always here to ease customers' life. Very very professional. If you add to this a HUUUUGGGE catalog of products, It's simply impossible to not use Banggood.com!

denisb34
5/8/15

excellent shop, delivery on height of, responsive service to clients
ordered to steam of things, there are not problems, all came as well as was described on a page, without every broad patterns, all is honest !
very made happy prices and sales, I such discounts and sales were not seen not in one by the internet shop for what banggood separate plus !
will there be I to order again ? yes ! simply I will be and not once, I like their honesty ! sympathy ! speed of work !
I am satisfied, so to hold !

thierrym1
5/7/15

I was afraid to shop on a chinese web site. I was wrong ! After 1 month of use, my product had a problem. I was refund immediatly and they pay too half price of the ship back ! Customer service is very quick. I've order the same product and will receive it very quickly.
I'm very happy and I will order again in future.

chrisg77
5/7/15

An A1 excellent service from Saran & Tina regarding a faulty item received. The response was quick and accurate and a replacement unit already on the way. Problem resolved within 48 hours, excellent. Keep up the good work and thanks for an excellent service all round.

charlesg52
5/6/15

Excellent online shopping, with quality 7 some hard to find products that are well priced & delivered relatively fast with a great customer service team that responded quickly to any questions I've had. I live in a small town & Banggood makes products available to me that otherwise wouldn't have been.

Tip for consumers: Sign up with your email asap and start saving your points.

oscard25
5/6/15

my K100 w100 didn't turn on once I got it in the mail but that got fixed real quick. Spoke to one of there reps and a new k100 is being shipped and on its way

ebersonc

I recomend everybody

ronm52
5/6/15

I inadvertently order the wrong color baggy pants so I initiated an online chat with an agent. I don't think that the agent understood my issue, as I definitely did not understand his responses. I give the site products a 5 cut customer service a 1.

joyceb26
5/6/15

received my order in the mail 24 days after the order. I am in Nova Scotia Canada.
The purse is just the right size and I love the color Orange.

davidd130
5/6/15

I bought a 1080p car camera form Banggood and received it in good time and as described but unfortunately it turned out to be defective. I contacted Banggood and was contacted by LEAN who accepted my story and agreed to send a replacement, which she did and the replacement works fine and I am very satisfied with the company.

charlesg36
5/6/15

Great customer service from Penny. Super product at unbelievable low price. Definitely a winning ream

geneh28
5/6/15

I do a lot of shopping on the net. This is my favorite place, always receive my items and prices are awesome. Customer service is just outstanding.

dimitrisl
5/5/15

Fast shipping,good seller,without problems and good information about items...!

andyl46
5/5/15

Very good customer service for your order, fast and accurate.
I highly recommend!

bossancsb
5/5/15

This was my first order what I received, but I'm very satisfied with the page (genuine products, good prices, lot of discounts), thus I ordered several other items. They have a good and helpful customer service, the reaction time is quite good, so I hope they will have more items for good prices. Furthermore, I very like that you can order genuine Xiaomi products.

13 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Is bang good still operational?
11/29/12
Answer
mariam6
A: I too just received my hiphone from banggood and is faulty before i even used it. The screen is constantly shaking and u press a button when you can and something else opens. We cannot callibrate it and is totally off set. I have sent atleast 15 emails and 2 videos and occasionally i receive one back from them not acknowledging that the phone is faulty or answering my questions of what they will do about replacing my phone, I have asked several times for a number so i can call them and given them my number in 6 messages just to sort out this issue but still no luck. I feel very frustrated with the lack of communication. I feel that they are just avoiding the issue because they already have the money. Paypal may be my next option to open up a dispute (but only within 45days). Has anyone found a contact number because i have googled so hard but just can't find one for them. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.
9/19/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Hi! I want to order a drone (Hubsan h107c) but i'm skeptical about the shipping services at banggood. I want my order to be delivered in Mumbai, India. Whereas the order will be placed from Chicago, US. I read a lot about damaged, unusable products getting delivered to customers. What if it happens in my case? Do you have a replacement guarantee? or a replacement policy?
4/18/15
Answer
terryr27
A: I've ordered over 20 items from Banggood and only had problems with two, in both cases their customers services sent me a replacement promptly. I had to send them a picture and short video of the problem. I wasn't asked to return the faulty item. One one occaision I was sent a discount voucher as well to compensate me for the inconvenience. A measure of how good a company is, is how well they deal with problems, so far customer service has been first class.

Terry
4/18/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

55 Coupons for Banggood

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Banggood to save!
Go to Banggood