US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

missf1

When I wrote to asos customer service, they offered some advice to check with the local delivery. (in 56 reviews)

robinr3

You cannot exchange things, so they ask you to simply return the item and re-order the new size or color you'd like. (in 98 reviews)

nilsaf1

they don't reply right away and there is no phone number for you to talk to anyone, but they do reply. (in 12 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

db94
3/28/15

Okay, here's my experiences with ASOS:

1. For my first order, things went fine. Then, a few weeks later, I started receiving a style magazine (don't remember which one - Cosmopolitan, maybe?) in the mail. I hadn't ordered it, so I had no idea why I was receiving it. Called the magazine, and found out it was ASOS. I contacted ASOS and they said it was included with my order (even though it didn't advise me of that anywhere on the order page). So ASOS signed me up for a magazine I didn't want as part of my order.

2. My next order was a coat and a sweater. The coat is made by ASOS. I like the style, but I can tell you their stuff is cheaply made. The coat, which is a stretchy cotton, is pilling all over, and I've only worn it about 4 times.

3. For my next order, I got a good price on shoes (not made by ASOS) and was excited to receive them. About a week after my order, ASOS contacted me and advised that the shoes were out of stock and they were refunding my money. This in spite of the fact that their website continued to show that the shoes were available in my size. Grrr.

4. My most recent misery was a pair of Shellys London shoes. It's my third pair. Shellys London is always 2 size differences between the UK size and the US size. I ordered a size US 7 (which was the only option. The ASOS website didn't ask what UK size I wanted). I received the shoes, but received a UK 4, and it's printed on the shoes that they are a US 6. That's when the fun began. I contacted ASOS and said I received the wrong size. Long story short, I sent and received about 8 emails, all from a different agent each time, and was told first that there was a "problem with the sizing" (don't understand that, since the shoes state right on them what size they are in US sizes) and I could return them. I said no, I wanted the shoes I ordered. Then the next agent said she was ordering a replacement. I kept writing back and asking for confirmation that they were sending a UK 5. Finally an agent wrote back and said the replacement order was a UK 4. You know. The wrong size that I'd already received. I wrote back and asked ASOS to cancel a replacement of a UK 4, since that's what I already had, and the next agent told me they could only order one replacement, and since the wrong size had been ordered, I would have to return the shoes and order again. Two problems with that: first, it was pretty clear that if I ordered my size again, they would keep sending me a size smaller, and second, I got the shoes on a special and they cost more now. No response. Asked twice for a supervisor to review all of the emails (you can't actually call ASOS - only write the nitwits at their email service). The first "reply" was just a return of my email, with nothing written by ASOS. I wrote again to ask for a supervisor to review all of the emails, and they've gone radio silent.

Seriously. ASOS is not worth it. It's like trying to communicate with a bunch of 13-year olds who've been drinking Red Bull all day.

deel23
3/27/15

From my understanding, this website is not based in America. I assumed from it's popularity, it is still a good site. I ordered one item from them and it took two weeks to get to me. I received to tracking #. I was highly upset & they responded to my emails and tweets but moral of the story, SHIPPING TOOK TOO LONG

lanef
3/26/15

This site has a mix of clothing for women of every size and age. Do not be fooled by the youthful appearance of the site, because it has something for everyone. College students gets discount and that comes in handy during sales. I live this site for clothing and accessories. Top brands make special items for the site....it is just the best. One thing no 800 number as they are in Europe and do not answer calls. Twitter is the best contact method!

Tip for consumers: UK sizing most often so know your european size. Ask questions via Facebook or twitter if you have questions about an item.

mikeo26
3/24/15

I ordered a super cool linen blazer from ASOS March 1. I received notification that it was shipped the next day. Well, it's been 3 weeks with no sign of my order and no tracking number was ever sent to me. Luckily I paid with Paypal and filed a dispute yesterday. Today, I receive a generic reply saying that they were sorry that I didn't receive my order and issued me a refund. There was never an attempt to provide the tracking number or the name of the shipper I had asked for, so it makes me question whether my item was ever sent in the first place. My advice to you, as with the others, is to just stay away from this retailer.

Tip for consumers: Pay with Paypal so you can get your money back in a timely fashion. Don't bother emailing them first. If you file a dispute with Paypal, they will have that on record so it will be much easier to escalate it if it comes down to that.

vickyv3
3/23/15

I ordered two tops from here and they were perfect. I ended up having to pay a little bit more when the product arrived at my house which was a disappointment but the clothes are good quality so I was still pretty satisfied.

cataxzc
3/23/15

I wrote a detailed review about my experience with ASOS here - http://cataxz.com/2015/03/my-experience-with-asos/ - and I can say I am very pleased with their services and products.

joanap1
3/20/15

I have been an Asos' customer for a quite a few years and I was very happy about it in the beginning. After the second year I got my first wrong order. I had ordered a dress to wear at a wedding party and I received my order with some other items but not that very wanted dress. After a lot of emails exchanged with customer care I ended up with no dress and a refund. And that's when it all began. I started having problems with my orders (an item was missing, a wrong shoe size, a wrong dress...). I still kept believing in Asos because I like their products until my last experience. I ordered two sandals size 8 and I received two sandals size 7. Once again,a very rookie mistake that could be easily avoided if they checked the order twice before sending it to the customer. Very disappointed I talked to customer care by e-mail. First I talked to this woman who was supposed to give me an answer about the size chart conversion. I waited for the answer and after a week I sent an email asking why she never contacted me back. I received an automatic e-mail from Asos saying that this customer care case was closed. So I had to talk to a different person and explain everything again.They admitted that it was their mistake but they couldn't fix it. So I had to send the sandals back by mail and never re-ordered new ones because I do not have time to deal with problems like this every time I order something online. It is an unpleasurable experience and one that I would like to avoid.
I told customer care that I was very disappointed with asos but they didn't really seem to care that they were loosing a customer so... (Plus, there is no phone number to call for Asos and sometimes you really want to speak to a person!)

audiee
3/17/15

Package hasn't arrived. When I ordered they said it will be shipped on or before the 11th of March. As of now it hasn't arrived. No tracking number. No answer to emails sent to them. Never order again. Order#146171263. Inquiry#150311-014761

michaell116
3/13/15

Sent wrong item of clothing.... the item I wanted then goes out of stock. Inadequate response from customer service team.... will use zalando next time.

Tip for consumers: use zalando

annar33
3/12/15

I've shopped here twice. The first time was last summer I purchased a jelly sandals size 6. It ran small. It felt like a size 5 bec my toes curled and it hurt to walk in it. I gave it away to my co worker.

My 2nd purchase was a over the weekend. I bought a petite bodycon dress. I really love how it looked on the model. I watched the catwalk multiple times, watched youtube reviews and researched online for more reviews on the sizing of the bodycon dresses. I'm a US 4 here in the US but I read online that the sizing runs small so I payed attention to the size chart and took the advice of a reviewer to order one size bigger. I ordered a size US6 which is a UK 10. The tube bodycon dress fit me well. I was scared that if it didn't fit me right I would have to return it, but Thank God the dress fit well! The material is really good too. Shipping was fast. It only took less than 1 week to arrive to me. I'm very happy with my purchase. I will definitely buy again.

Tip for consumers: Follow the size chart and go one size bigger.

sarak15
3/12/15

I ordered aand a pair of sandals that were on clearance on February 28th. I knew there would be no tracking number yet I wasn't worried because I believed that this was a reputable compan(lliterally everyone and their mothers talk about asos on YouTube). They said it would arrive on or before the 9th of march. It's the 12th and still nothing. I contacted customer service and they told me the same copy and paste that everyone else got. I'm still waiting and by the 15th if it doesn't come by then I'm going to get a refund. Like really??? Such an "accredited" company should not have so many issues with shipping. Do not order from asos.com. complete waste of time and not worth the frustration. I doubt I'm ever going to recieve my package.

andrewl56
3/10/15

I have ordered two things with ASOS. The first time I paid for express shipping and extra $15 and my parcel arrived on time. The second time I ordered something I ordered it more than 3 weeks ago. They state that standard delivery to my country should take between 8-12 days it has not been over 16. The parcel did not arrive on time I sent multiple emails to which they have responded but keep asking me to wait another 20 days and if it doesn't arrive then email them back. Even thiugh my expected date was a while back. They do not allow me to track the shipment all I have is an order number. I have no way of seeing where my shipment is who's the courier of my shipment and I am now unable to see when my shipment will even arrive. Therefore it takes time out of my day to try and stay home so I can receive my shipment. This is complete bs and one of the worst expeirineves I've ever had shopping online. ASOS is single handedly one of the worst online sites to go to if you want to get your money's worth or every your oackage. Do not order from ASOS scam

kajalp
3/4/15

Love Asos - one of my favorite sites to shop from and they never fail to please us! Would recommend to all those looking for great fashion at reasonable prices.

taniam5
3/4/15

I have been buying ASOS clothing/accessories over the past 5 years and find their website very easy to search @ size, colour, items etc. ASOS is a British online fashion and beauty store. One asset they do have is the visual/video of the model, modelling the clothing on a cat walk. So you can see how well clothing sits on her in preference to yourself. There is a break down description of materials used, size and height of the model. Processing orders and turn around delivery time as promised, is excellent. What more can I say……This is one online company I will continue to use indefinitely.

lindseyn7
2/26/15

I've bought three dresses within the last month, on 3 separate occasions. The only issue I had was one the beading was coming off, I returned it with no issues. I received all three orders within 5 - 7 days of the order date…
Always get a response via email, from a person, when I've contacted them.

whitneyw10
2/26/15

I ordered a pair of $100 metallic adidas and they sent the incorrect size. After contacting them, they resend the SAME incorrect size again. Now they are telling me that I need to reorder the shoe and repay for the shoe and shipping even though they have already sent me the incorrect size twice. I am a frequent ASOS customer and this has "left a bad taste in my mouth". I won't be ordering from ASOS anymore. The company does not provide a phone number and their email customer service is inadequate. I am over this company.

kj142
2/21/15

I ordered on 2/5/15 they claimed that my order would make it in 4 business, but it didn't get here until the 21st. That's not even the bad part of it all. The jumpsuit I ordered was a size 00 but they sent me a size 14!!! How do you even mix those two sizes up. I will be returning this order to get a refund!

reemam1
2/19/15

PROs: I can't rave enough about ASOS! I live in Toronto, and I find the majority of their items well priced. Shoes especially are affordable and on trend. Way better than buying something generic, poorly made and overpriced at let's say ALDO or Town Shoes. ASOS is also generally very trendy. I usually find the latest trends on ASOS before they ever hit the malls here. ASOS sells their own brands, and several other third-party brands as well. They range from the super pricey like Stylestalker to super cheap like the ASOS brand; so the quality and worksmanship can vary. I personally like the ASOS brand. The quality is decent to very good; however you can't beat the pricing, especially once items go on sale.

CONs: Admittedly, I have several items from ASOS which either didn't fit well, or look as nice (on me) as they did online. That being said, I still continue to order items from there because for every one item I didn't love, I have 10 that I adore. Another con is the returns, at least for us Canadians. It can cost a pretty penny to send items back to the UK and I would recommend waiting until you have a few (if you order as often as I do) to send it out as one shipment. Outside of that, the returns process is no-nonsense, quick and painless.

guestg3
2/7/15

I ordered a set of bracelets for his birthday, used a coupon code from Unidays, and was excited because I knew he would love it. I ordered the bracelets 4 weeks in advance. It took a week for the package to get here, and when I opened it, it was an ugly black watch. I sent in a query on the website saying that I had received the wrong item, they got back to me in a reasonable time and the first customer care associate was nice, but I was upset that the company refused to compensate me in any way above sending me the actual bracelets I ordered after I sent them proof of the mailing receipt saying I sent the watch back to them.

I got to the post office and mailed the watch back, got a receipt, took a picture, and emailed it to the email I had been in correspondence with only to find that they had deactivated my query claiming that it was resolved! I had to go through the entire query process again, finally got ahold of someone else in customer care, less friendly than the first. It is now less than a week before my boyfriend's birthday.

I let him know about what had happened and he told me that due to a "technical glitch", they could only refund me and could not send out the bracelets I had ordered until I went and reordered the item! I expressed my disappointment in the company and that I would not buy from them again. EVER. and that I was going to share my experience with others and discourage every possible customer from buying from ASOS ever again. I now have nothing for my boyfriend, and will never buy from ASOS again. No one else ever should either

Tip for consumers: Don't.

tamarar5
2/7/15

i place an order on 1/12/15 the next day they emailed me that my order was on its way 1/13/15. But no tracking. My order was supposed to be delivered by 1/21/15 so the date past and i did not received nothing, so i contacted them via email, then two days later they told me to to check my local post office, neighbors, or any safe place they could have left my parcel if delivered. So i went to my local post office to check they told me i need the tracking or there's nothing they can do for me, so i waited for the next date they gave me which was 1/26/15 and that date past and still haven't gotten my packaged so i messaged them again this time furious, and simply asked for my money back and they answered right away stating that i would receive my money within 5-10 days, the money was back in my account within 3days. Im not happy because i really wanted my stuffs but oh well you never know maybe one day i will receive them in the mail since it was shipped after all.i will leave another review if i ever get that package and it will be free.

Tip for consumers: me personally i'm very skeptical about placing another order with them, but i would not advice other people not to because you might have better luck then i did besides if anything they will refund you ur money back. then again you might not want all the trouble because they will piss you off with poor communication.

juliam38
2/3/15

If I could score this as a 0 I would.

Now, I placed one order in December for a long winter coat. Considering that it was the holiday season, I didn't expect a prompt delivery. I eventually received my jacket nearly 4 weeks later, which I expected -- no big deal.

I was happy with my purchase and I didn't break the bank! So I thought hey, why not purchase a few sweaters? They were having an amazing 70% sale, so I thought why not.

That order was placed on 01/11 I was told that ETA should be for 01/22. Welcome to the month of February, I am still waiting for my goods to be shipped or refunded.

I have communicated with 'Emma' and 'Katie' and their responses are lack luster and appear to be copied and pasted scripts. There was no real resolution for my issue, which I find absolutely deplorable.

Deplorable -- because I work for a major company in which we track orders and have issues resolved within a week of the clients first call. This is week two and there have been no offers of resolution, credits, or re shipments.

Please save yourself the headache. Yes the clothing is cute, modern, and not too badly priced. But with a little bit of patience, you can probably find items in your local mall!

This was my second and will be my last purchase from ASOS.

For all of you interested... I am from Canada ON.

himanshuu
2/2/15

Their shipping partner INDIRECT is cheating the customers. Once you buy an item for international delivery, you get an email from Indirect asking you to pay almost 35% of the item price giving no reason at all. After a few research I found out that its a total scam, as you get no official receipt of the amount paid. They only give you the option of paypal for the payment, so the money is going directly to their account. After contacting Asos, they simply back out saying you can discuss this with Wndirect.

Tip for consumers: If you are outside UK, expect to pay additional 35-50% via paypal.

jeanineb3
1/28/15

If you are from Canada, don't bother ordering from these guys. In fact, after all the reviews I read, I ordered anyways and found out everything those "disgruntled clients" had wrote about was true.

I never got a tracking number.
The parcel didn't arrive when it was supposed to.
20 DAYS LATER
Complaint day 1 - I threatened i would reverse the charges on my credit card and file google complaints - they said all was in stock they would reship the package - agreed
Complaint day 2 - they agreed to reship the package with express delivery - though would i accept the charges? - I agreed
Complaint day 3 - They sent me an email saying the products were all out of stock and they would issue me a credit

Still waiting on my refund. Stay away from this fraudulent company, I know I will.
-Jeanine- A real person, living in Canada, who doesn't work for Asos.

jaym97
1/25/15

Love this site. Good deals for mens clothings and customer service is great when you tweet them. Don't expect high quality tho!

chrisr93
1/21/15

SHOCKING!!!

my items did not come. so I needed to ring them, a total of 55minutes on hold!! I still did not get through. therefore I did not receive my items nor speak to anyone. £25 pound on my phone bill.

they offered me 15% discount!!!!! joke!!!!

Tip for consumers: don't!!! not worth it

raisac
1/19/15

SCAMMERS!!!!!
Paid $210 AUD "free shipping" for a pair of NIKE trainers. I looked on the Australian Nike store and online and they sell them for &140 AUD. So I wondered why the price was so different.
THEY EFFING INCLUDE THE SHIPPING PRICE TO THE PRICE OF THE ITEM!!! SNEAKY SNEAKY!!!
I tried to resolve the issue by contacting ASOS on Facebook and their advice was to return the shoes to get a REFUND (thank god I can return them) however, to buy them again on ASOS and to mention the price matching on the ENGLISH NIKE SITE! wtheck? um I am dealing with ASOS Australia and they tell me they will price match UK nike store??? REALLY AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! UK NIKE STORE WAS PRICED MORE THAN AUSTRALIA! WHY WOULD I LOOK ON THERE? I LIVE IN EFFING AUSTRALIA!!!! Just please, stop... don't shop on ASOS.

audreyk4
1/13/15

Customer service does respond via e-mail but that's the only positive thing I have to say. I ordered from them. They said it was shipped but they never sent a shipping code. The package never got delivered. And it took over 20 e-mail correspondences and over a month to get the refund. And even then, they didn't cover the loss due to the exchange rate change. Their prices are also higher than their competitors even if shipping is free. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

joannah6
1/10/15

Ordered some smaller accessories 29th november 2014. Never arrived. Tried to contact them around 23th december, but the same automated email the other people here. I tried contacting again yesterday 6th january 2015 but it is still the automated reply. Not even sure if i can get a refund. Thanks for ruining my birthday and christmas, ASOS.

Tip for consumers: Think twice

jeanetteh9
1/10/15

asos came through. when the package arrived Dec 21 without the dress and shoes only, I was so disappointed! I emailed the customer service rep right away. Then my dress arrived the next day. They must have realized their own mistake and sent the package FedEx. It cost them more to do that, but I got it by Christmas. Yay!

unhappyh
1/8/15

Do not order from this company. Do not be deceived by their incredible prices, styles and collaboration with YouTube beauty / style gurus. I order a pair of shoes from this site and it did not match the picture at all. The shoes did not have the same shape or color as advertised on the site. They provide you a label with 8 different reasons to indicate for a refund and because this is provided in my order, I am assuming that refunds to the site occur regularly and this allows them to process them faster. However, when I checked how much I would cost me to refund the shoes at my post office, the price was four times what I paid for the shoes itself. There is no contact information or customer service on the website to make inquires. Keep your money and buy things from other places. You have been warned.

sr130
1/8/15

I have shopped online from multiple different websites and ASOS has by far been the biggest disappointment to deal with.

I ordered a t-shirt on december tenth and get an email saying that it has been sent out a few days after.

It is now January 8th and still no package. They told me that it would arrive before or on the 8th and at first I thought to myself that there is no way it would take over 20 days after my order to arrive, but I was wrong.

They provided no tracking number which makes it impossible to know where the f*** my package is.

Now all I can hope for is to wait another few days to receive the package, or get a refund. The worst part is that they wont even reply to my emails.

As good as their clothes seem, it is not worth the hassle to deal with this company.

Will not shop here again.

hadasso
1/5/15

Dont be fooled by their great stuff. And they do have great stuff. But how can I feel safe ordering from a place with no email or phone number? Their contact page just takes you from Q&A to Q&A! You can never email them.
I SPECIFICALLY paid for extra shipping to get my stuff in 2 days so I would have it in time for New Years. They inform me THE DAY THAT I AM SUPPOSED TO RECEIVE MY STUFF that one of the items (shoes) are not in stock! Couldn't they tell me this an hour after I placed my order? A day later? Why the day of? Also, they said that my order would arrive "On or before Wednesday" which is what I asked for. Sounds good. That night I see my order as "Still processing" On their website they assure me that that means that it includes the shipping time. Bull $#*!. The next day I track my item and ITS STILL IN THE UK! Hasnt even left the shipping facility! I am now due to get my order today. 2 DAYS LATE! I will NEVER order from them again! So unreliable!

Tip for consumers: JUST DONT! You can never contactg anybodY!

seanb41
12/30/14

asos is normally straight forward and easy but i ordered stuff a couple of days ago and even payed for next day delivery but i only got 2 emails today at the same time telling me 2 different things and i don't know what is even arriving now they refunded cause they was out of stock but the website still has what i want in my size so how does that work? at 3:59 am today the emails said we have dispatched you're order but by the looks of it i am paying next day delivery for one $#*!ty 3 pound earing and i needed my clothes for tomorrow i cant even explain how angery and pissed off i am with asos!!!!

michelem29
12/28/14

I have been ordering from ASOS for years. I had one problem with a shipment and they quickly refunded me. I found out that sometimes the packages get flagged by customs and it wont make it. Other than that I love them. I order from them all the time and usually sent half of the stuff back with no problems.

christophers45
12/25/14

I was in a tough situation pre Christmas. The first company I had ordered a watch from discovered they were out with 4 days to go. ASOS was the only company with this watch I could find on the web. While I saw a number of bad reviews on line, ASOS came thru big time! The watch was shipped from England to Boston and arrived in time for Christmas. Good job. Thank you

erwinp11
12/24/14

See my email below, i received only automated answers,
no consideration at all, very dissapointing.
Amsterdam
24 december 2014

Dear,

I have placed my order last Sunday with Express
Delivery. Shipment within 2 days, should have been
delivered by now.

I haven not received anything yet.
What is the reason for the delay?

They were meant as Christmas gifts on
Christmas Eve.

Kind regards,
Erwin Pochman

Tip for consumers: Pending

ashleyb72
12/23/14

I have been shopping from ASOS for just over a year now. I find the clothes are pretty good quality. I think they are slightly overpriced, although, you can find a few good deals here and there. I find that they are right on trend, which is hard to find where I live.
I hate their shipping though. If I get the expedited delivery then my order tends to come right on the expected delivery date, or even before the expected delivery date. I have to pay quite a bit for duty though. The real problem, I find, is with their regular shipping. I have yet to receive any package by the expected delivery date. They also don't give you a tracking number so you have no idea where your package is or when it will arrive. I've asked about this before and I was told that there is no tracking number provided, which is why I don't get a tracking number for my packages. I know for a fact that Canada post gives out tracking numbers to anyone that uses them to ship, which is who ASOS uses, so I can't understand why I wouldn't receive a tracking number.

Just recently, I had ordered 2 packages, one on Black Friday, and another on Cyber Monday. I had waited well over a week for both packages to arrive (one of which, still has not). When I e-mailed customer service about this problem, I received an automated message telling me to check in safe spots where the delivery man may have left my package or with my neighbors who may have accepted the package. I did both, way before I received that e-mail so I replied to that email stating that it had been over a week for both packages and then someone who works in their customer service replied telling me that they will be sending out a replacement package for one of my orders. I won't be charged for this order as I have already paid for the previous one and it never came. Well that's great and all but that means that now I have to wait even longer for my package to arrive. It's now going into the Christmas and New Years holidays so I wont be receiving my replacement package for well over a month now. It's just aggravating. I shouldn't have to wait 2 months for a package to arrive. Maybe if they gave out the tracking numbers then this could be avoided. Not to mention that park of my order is no longer available so I won't be receiving that. I am not happy with my last few interactions with ASOS. The next time I order something from them will be something that I know I can't find elsewhere.

ps71
12/22/14

I've been ordering from ASOS for about a year and I've never had any complaints. I actually wrote a review here a few months ago about how amazing their website is, but now I feel really stupid for writing it. I placed my order with them on December 1st, when they had a Cyber Monday sale. My order conformation came right away without a problem, like it always has. They sent me the order update saying that my package has been shipped on December 7th, which is normal, every time I've ordered with them, they've shipped it out exactly 7 days after I place my order and it ALWAYS comes on the expected delivery date, or a day or two before. They never give me a tracking number, which I found strange the first time I ordered, but it never was a problem because it would always come on the expected delivery date. The expected delivery day was December 16th. The 16th passes, no package. The next few days after that, no package or delivery notice. So I start getting worried. I call my local post office where I always receive my packages if I miss the mail man, they don't have it. I checked with my neighbour that has signed for my packages in the past, she doesn't have it. So I contact ASOS through their website and tell them that I have not received my order and ask them to give me a tracking number so I can try to locate the package myself. I also tell them I checked with the post office and anywhere else it may have been and it’s nowhere. They send me an automated email right away that tells me to check with my neighbours or any “safe place the driver may have left your package” and that if the package did not get sent through a “trackable service” that there is no tracking number. I tell them again that I checked those places and there’s still no package and ask them what I should do now. Then I get an email from an actual person, he tells me to again check with my neighbours and around my building, or just wait until December 25th to see if it comes, and that since the package was not sent through a “trackable service”, they don’t have a tracking number and they can’t locate my package…… What? At least THEY should have a tracking number… they’re telling me they just send out the parcels without any way to track them???? They just send them off and hope that they get to the customer without a problem and if there IS a problem, there’s no way for them to track it…..? Sounds super fishy to me. So I call Canada Post customer service and I tell the lady there what happened. She tells me that she can’t do anything for me without the tracking number and that there’s no way that ASOS wouldn't have gotten a tracking number, every single parcel that is shipped by Canada Post has a tracking number…. She also tells me that until the parcel is in MY hands personally, the sender is responsible for it. I’m not sure why ASOS is saying that they don’t have a tracking number…. It makes no sense. I don’t know what kind of sh** is going on in their delivery services, maybe at the warehouse or their head office, I don’t know… maybe they’re just flat out lying to me about not having the tracking number… but whatever it is, it’s completely unacceptable. I have a feeling they just don’t care about their customers and as soon as the merchandise has left their warehouse, it’s not their problem. Since I don’t need the items I bought right away (I didn’t buy them for Christmas or the holidays, thank god….) I will be waiting until December 25th to see if they arrive. If by the end of that day I don’t have them, I will be asking them for a refund. Great way to spend my Christmas… So I hope that they come because apparently, according to a lot of these reviews, refunds with ASOS are a nightmare, but at least VISA is more helpful and if all else fails I will be going through them. Thanks ASOS, for not caring about your customers. It actually pains me to say that I will NEVER be shopping there again, it was my favourite place to buy clothes from and I had so many things in my "saved items" that I just won't buy, ever. Their selection and everything about their website was the best, but their customer service and fishy "no tracking number" policy has turned me completely off. They lost a loyal customer today.

paulm167
12/12/14

Avoid at present - ASOS is unable to process orders and will ignore your requests for information

Reading the posts on the ASOS Facebook page (that being the official way to communicate with the Customer Services - no really!) I see I am just one of many 100's having their Christmases ruined. I have been waiting two weeks for delivery of a massive order of Christmas gifts and it still hasn't arrived. Delivery has been pushed back by them again and again without any notice, emails and facebook messages go unanswered. Its my THIRD order in the last month to be either delayed or simply just never turn up.

ASOS are currently unable to cope with orders, I have been a regular customer of theirs for years and years, so it pains me to say this, but AVOID AT ALL COSTS #asosREVOLT

Tip for consumers: Avoid at present - the company is unable to process orders

dianel22
12/8/14

Steer clear of this company. They are horrendous to deal with. My order was so late I cancelled it. I received a part refund but they kept the postage fee for something I have never received! I am now trying to contact someone to explain what is going on but my emails remain unanswered.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother!

lazarutr
12/6/14

I was pleased, until now, with this site - the clothes were just like in the presentation, good quality, matching sizes, decent time of delivery. About two month ago I ordered a pair of shoes for an event and waited and waited, and after 3 weekes I wrote an email to the client service. They told me that it looks like the package was lost on it's way and they will send me another pair of shoes on their expense. The event passed, and again I waited for another 3 weekes. After that I asked for a refund and I got my money back in about 5 days. I have a friend who was in the same situation ( 2 pairs of shoes). It seems they have a serious problem in the shoes department.

natashal2
12/6/14

I am extremely upset with the way my order has been handled, AGAIN. The first time I ordered from Asos, my was processed and then the next day all of a sudden it got cancelled. They needed more information from me to verify my purchase, but made me re-order. I had to wait until I got my money back to do that. When I re-ordered it worked. Then I placed my second order, and the same thing happened again. It was cancelled. They made me re-order it again.

I paid 12 dollars extra for express shipping. I did this because I am traveling and I need the clothes for my trip.I placed my order on December 3rd. This was my second time attempting to make the order. I had to re-place my order on December 3rd, and paid for the "express shipping". My order was not sent out until December 5th. No one did anything about it for 2 entire days. How is that express?

Now, my order will arrive at the US destination it is supposed to get to, on December 9th. That means it will never reach the final destination in time for my trip. So my entire order is now pointless.

This is the FOURTH TIME that something goes wrong when I order from Asos. They are also impossible to get a hold of, no email address or phone number that can be easily found on their website. I still have not found a phone number, and it took me an hour to find an email address. This is ridiculous. I hate the headache they have given me from something that is supposed to be enjoyable, shopping.

Tip for consumers: Just don't.

emmanueli
12/1/14

A fraudster has used my card on Asos website. Very disappointing they would allow somebody else to register different person credit card and have goods delivered to them. When I called customer service I have received assurance that they would email / call me back and advise how to proceed and let me know who was using my details. I got the call back from Unknown number and guy on the other line advised me that they know who used my card, however because of the Data Protection Act they cannot tell me who the fraudster is! Unbelievable that they protect the fraudsters and not people who are the victims.

elysed
11/24/14

Not worth your time searching, or your money!
I'm an avid e-commerce buyer. I have yet to come across such a difficult process. The quality of the ASOS brand clothing leaves a lot to be desired (even if it does claim you're getting it on sale). I'd ask for one colour, and receive another colour in a different size... What? Then, I have to PAY to return it. I waited for 3 shipments to come in, to realize all items needed to be returned to the tune of $95. That's the cost of the clothes themselves.
Buyer Beware - if you're purchasing an item, be 100% certain you're keeping it. ASOS - you've under-delivered

Tip for consumers: Not international friendly.

laurenp15
11/22/14

Just got my
Oder from asos dress looks nothing like
The picture I no I'm no model but come on
No word on a lie the dress is about a foot if not more longer
Than what it should be I'm not short about average size
This dress should come up above the nee well that's what it
Describes and also in the pic
The one that I got is not far of my ankles I don't no if it's just
Human era but it looks like someone forgot to finish it
Nothing from this site ever looks like the picture not even close to be honest !
Misleading
tried them a couple of times nothing is ever right !!

Tip for consumers: .

albertos28
11/21/14

I have placed an order with ASOS with next day delivery (which was for free because the order was over 150 pounds). In the confirmation email it states that order was due to be sent as standard delivery. I cancelled the order, placed it once again and made sure I have selected the delivery option I wanted. The confirmation email showed as before that delivery was standard. I sent several emails to the customer service and called them a few times. No luck with the callings... I have waited for more than 40 minutes once!!! Email were conflicting. A guy called M* and a lady called C* said the order was replaced and due to be sent as next day delivery. Others told me that that was not an option. Frustrating having conflicting answer. At the end the order was sent as standard delivery and I had to sent it back, ´cause I do not need it anymore. I have been an ASOS customer for years. Not anymore. If someone knows how I can permanently delete my account it would be appreciate

michellel39
11/18/14

I've ordered from Asos for many years, and i've returned many items and if they ever make a mistake they rectify it, they are the best online shopping site in the business, i've tried many others as well and i always read reviews so I have to let people know they are a good honest business not like some of the other sites i've come across.

gaelo
11/13/14

Order #41593921, ordered the 19th of December 2011 in Express Delivery = Never arrived! And we are today the 3rd of Jan. 2012!

After more than 10 messages / email, 0 notification to give me a day and an schedule for delivery,
0 notification to tell me if the parcel is available at local post office despite my email / messages.
Services is poor and Express Delivery non existant.
---
I asked to be refund of the Express Delivery and still no news.
I asked simply where is my parcel and still no news.

robertar8
11/13/14

Have ordered twice from their US site and overseas shipping was faster than some domestic companies. Returns were easy, and the clothes were as pictured. I'm still getting the hang of the sizing,, which seems a little all over the place. As far as service, I emailed Customer Service about my refund, and they were responsive, if not the warmest. Not sure why all the horrible reviews--it makes me nervous to order again.

trevorw13
11/4/14

Asos is a great site for buying clothes from retailers when they are out of stock on their website. For instance, I had my eye on these Kurt Geiger boots a few months ago and I was gutted when they went out of stock on the Kurt Geiger website but I was lucky enough to find them on Asos AND they had been reduced! So I was pretty chuffed about that.

The other thing I like about Asos is everything is all under one roof, its just easier that way. I hate having to browse the web for clothes, I'll have a million tabs open just to see who is selling what and where is cheapest. At asos I know I'll be getting great prices plus I can browse and filter by what I'm looking for so much more easily.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ASOS staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: If the seller is in the UK, and you want it shipped to the US. Are there any import taxes to pay?
10/29/12
amirahb
A: how are the shoes? worth it?
7/3/12
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the ASOS staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

5 Photos for ASOS