US Government's NSF

Maylands Ave
Hemel Hempstead, London, City of HP2 4NW, GB
Tel: +44 20 7483 1888
marketing@asos.com

People interested in ASOS are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

missf1

When I wrote to asos customer service, they offered some advice to check with the local delivery. (in 69 reviews)

robinr3

You cannot exchange things, so they ask you to simply return the item and re-order the new size or color you'd like. (in 120 reviews)

jamh

I already visited my local post office numerous times to follow-up the 'package', what a waste of time and gasoline. (in 10 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

hannahk13
8/29/15

I have been using Asos for the past 2 years, and have found their customer service to be poor whenever ivd had a problem with my order. My most recent experience is the worst I've ever encountered though! I ordered an expensive pair of shoes, they arrived on time but had 2 nails sticking up through the inside. I sent them back and requested an exchange, clearly writing what the fault was. It always takes a long time to get a new product sent out, but this time it was taking longer than normal and I had to send a chaser email. Funnily enough, after they emailed back the shoes were despatched. They gave an excuse that they had been busy. I noticed then that they had despatched to my home address despite my original order going to my parents. I emailed to explain I wouldn't be in and it was an issue. I ordered a new pair to my parents address and asked they cancel the other order. The replacement pair actually turned up on the Sunday but they had a large black stain on. I sent them back, and awaited the second order. When it arrived, I was disgusted to find they'd send me back out the pair with nails in again. I was furious. I have been in contact with them on Twitter and found them to be unprofessional and unhelpful. I've asked for it to be escalated as I'm not happy waiting 7 days for 2 refunds. They said they would pass to escalation team, and I've had to chase them twice about that already! I'm never using them again, they are a complete cowboy company!

audreyy
8/20/15

I've ordered many times from ASOS, and it ships relatively quickly (I live in Australia). The items are of relatively good quality; I like to get "basic" items from here, like simple LBDs, or plain tees.

marissah4
8/18/15

I've ordered here four times each time my package comes within 4 days and that's with standard shipping. They have really cool stuff that is more fashion forward than what everyone else is wearing. I ordered two really cute bags, a huge knitted scarf for the winter, jeans,two pairs of shoes that I love and a couple others I don't remember at the moment. Everything is of good quality. The only bad thing is some stuff is a bit pricey but if you scope enough you can find awesome deals and some things worth splurging for. I would defiantly recommend this site!

lindsaym23
8/6/15

One could probably gather from my Yelp reviews (20 five stars, 2 four stars, 1 three star, 1 two star, and 1 one star), that I typically write when I have exceptional experience with a business. I like to write reviews because it's my token of appreciation and high hopes it will help one gain more business. I rarely go on to write something negative because it's usually not worth my energy; Maybe someone painting my nails was just having an "off" day.

Anyways, I first ordered from ASOS two years ago. My order took much longer than anticipated, but I was inevitably happy because what I ordered was cute. So, speed up to 2015 and I decide, hey, why not order again? The company has grown and I am sure their service has improved.

NOPE. It got worse. Instead of coming late, it didn't come at all. I ordered my package on 7/22, and UPS said it was set to be delivered on 7/30. Funny thing is, is that it ended up in my hometown!! And then sent back to the UK without any attempted delivery.

So this is why I am writing and why I am still infuriated. I went online to call customer service to figure out what the deal was. Well, ASOS doesn't have a customer service number.

Your options: Submit an email, TWEET them, or facebook them. Mind you I am a millennial, yet even I don't have an active facebook account. And Twitter? I haven't used since 2013.

I tried submitting a comment with their "email us" button (they don't even have an email address you can directly send a note to) and of course it wouldn't send. So, I got onto Twitter to send them three, 140 character public messages because there was no other way for me to get in touch with them.

Let me repeat, I had to get on TWITTER and TWEET them I had an issue. They have a designated Twitter handle for customer service who @ me.. They wanted me to "DM" them my order number. Do you know what that means? Exactly.

This is 2015 and I am all about leveraging social media, but really ASOS? I need to contact you via social media to try to figure out why I was charged three weeks ago, yet never received my package??

So you want me to use social media? Fine. I will happily blast your company so now all my connections can tell all their connections and their connections how much your company sucks.

But hey, at least your clothes are cute.

#usingsocialmedia

pascalo1
8/4/15

Order has not been delivered and i can't contact a real person and there is not even a tracking number!! Not reliable seller!! Beware friends

janep28
8/4/15

I've ordered lots of staff from asos.com and I love the service. It has all the possible convenient tools that help to make the right choice.The only thing I can not do is to touch :))) Only once the ordered boots appeared to be of unexpectedly low quality :( But that's ok as all the other things are great! Thank you!

deborahm38
7/30/15

Why is there no customer care phone number for customers from Ireland bloody disgrace why would anyone want to deal with a company that wont communicate directly should a customer have problems in other words you couldnt give a $#*!e

sophieg7
7/29/15

ASOS is great... if you receive your orders. That's a big IF. I ordered from them the first time last year and my package never arrived- customer service sent copy-paste messages telling me to wait longer when I contacted them. Finally, after 2 months of not receiving anything, I hounded them for a refund. I FINALLY got my refund a month after that. I should have just left well enough alone but I had a friend who swears by the site and insisted it was just a one-off bad experience. Not so. I placed another small order early this year. Same thing. Terrible customers service, didn't even get what I paid for. What a load of junk. I don't want to fault their employees- it's not their fault, ASOS just needs to re-vamp their whole delivery process! Take a note from Amazon, guys! They are great at delivering things (on time, too!)

shaniquac
7/23/15

The standard delivery clearly states within 4 working days.
However it took about 2-3 weeks for Asos to deliver one item to my home and now I can myself having the same problem as I have made an order three days ago and it still can not be tracked. Very disappointing!

matteog9
7/8/15

This is one of the worst online shopping experiences. The site works great but once an order is submitted there is no promise it will be accepted and processed.

Later in the day after submitting my order in which I paid expedited delivery. I received an email saying my order was canceled. I was asked for a copy of my ID and credit card statement to confirm my identity. I immediately supplied this information (I assure you it is legitimate and had no discrepancies). 24 hours later I received an email that my account is canceled and any attempt order would not be accepted. There is no phone number to call and the customer service team chooses which emails they want to respond to.

omae1
7/7/15

I have been shopping with them with no hassles, until I ordered for wristwatches that never came, that's when they did not refund my money. customer service keeps telling you stalling then later said they had transferred my money back, but there is still no refund in my account... its terrible.. NEVER GOING BACK THERE!

gabrielaz2
6/28/15

I have been Asos customer for years. I am also a Premier member. The delivery experience is horrendous. I am supposed to get a next day delivery. Their delivery company makes no attempts to fulfil this and instead puts an attempted delivery note on the online tracking. When I contacted Asos customer service they said no delivery attempt had been made and they are not sure why. This happened following 3 days again and again. Me and my partner made 3 following orders and same thing happened again. No attempt to fulfil next day delivery and item arrives in 3-4 days time. Information on tracking will say delivery attempted. In reality when the item is actually out for delivery we get a text message informing us. I contacted customer service again and requested a refund for their Premier service that they are not actually fulfilling. Whilst they apologised they completely ignored my request. Apology is just not good enough anymore. I will not be ordering again and what a shame as I used to be a number one fan.

karolinaa
6/21/15

Ordered two item. One was on sale and the other was not. One item came in wrong size. Contacted asos did not hear from them nothing. After 3 days i messaged them on fb and was a total joke no one took my problem seriously. It took 6 days to get everything sorted.( nothing actualy got sorted) as i got a refund for the item that came the wrong size. And they are telling me i had a discount on the item on sale when i didnt. Customer service was the worst ever! Never had such a problem before. So much anger because of them. Terrible never again.

deborahc28
6/15/15

Bought bathing suit bottoms twice from Asos and had to return them with a $4 shipping fee to me each time not refunded. I finally decided to stay with the size they sent me even though it seemed a bit large. Hard to deal with UK companies as far as shipping goes but their customer service was EXCEPTIONAL!

angelad30
6/10/15

Why do you , you know what I can't be bothered the way you have treated my daughter is totally disgusting . You say you are giving her a refund dose that include interest as she hasn't recieved it yet :( let me guess private message you and it will get lost In translation. I'm sorry but I'm not going to let this become a regular feature of your customer relations procedure for much longer according to fb if u dig deep enough loads of customers receiving inadequate service . A shambles shame on u

maril229
6/10/15

it is good site,the price is very low , the quality is amazing.

karthikk6
6/10/15

They have great discounts for uni students,
Never had a problem with sizing,
Genuine great quality products,
Incredibly fast postage.

kumarr6
6/10/15

I am a regular ASOS shopper and have been for years now. They stock a great selection and provide free deliveries and returns. The only problem I have ever had is that deliveries do not always arrive on time but customer support are always quick to respond to and solve any problem or queries.

ramseyd2
6/4/15

The extent of this company's incompetence is appalling.
I ordered a 3 pack of t-shirts and a pair of shoes.
The shoes are 2 RIGHT FEET. Not only that, One is a size 9 and the other is a size 9.5! NOT ONLY THAT, I ORDER A SIZE 10.5! NOT ONLY THAT, THEY SENT THE WRONG SHOE! That's 5 mistakes on one item.
THERE WERE NO SHIRTS IN THE PACKAGE EITHER!
They immediately refunded my order when I got them on the phone, which was nice. But I asked customer service if they could offer me free shipping to keep me as a customer and I would gladly replace the order. And they said NO! Not even to rectify their own incompetence. Now I have to waste time shipping their mistakes back to them.

alexs236
5/26/15

I've been shopping at ASOS for a little over a year now and I'm just as in love with it as I was when I first started purchasing from here. Their clothes always come when they say they will, they fit nicely (Usually true to size) and look the same as they do online. Only problem is that they take a long time to be delivered, sometimes 2-3 weeks depending on how busy they are but other than that, amazing. They also always have great sales going on and great deals so it's definitely worth checking out. Probably half my wardrobe is from ASOS, now

kristiinab
5/16/15

Last week I made my first purchase with ASOS, items got delivered in a week (I'm located in Texas). I purchased a denim shirt, a skirt and earrings and everything looks perfect, very good quality and good price :)
Before purchasing I measured myself to make sure that everything fits and I'm glad I did, all this international measurements thing can be pretty confusing and different retailers have different measurements for sizes so make sure to measure yourself so you won't end up sending stuff back.
Definitely would recommend this site :)

slaweks
5/15/15

I was regular Asos client.
They are promises easy returns... Well I sended twice and... I did not sów my money and items.
They have problem with find it!
Any onest answer, Any help.
Just asking about unexisting documents...
Akward
Never ever again!

kaciel
5/11/15

I honestly don't know what to say, I couldnt even get my order delivered because ASOS kept cancelling my orders and telling me that they needed passport, drivers license, credit card with last four digits and name showing and my personal bank statement to verify my account. I don't understand the need for all the personal information. I used my mastercard, which i've used for flights, and orders from victorias secret. They cancelled my order twice.

When I emailed them they sent me very unhelpful, patronizing and generic emails which just frustrated me further. Don't order from them, you will just have problems and they won't bother to help you figure it out and find a solution.

ns25
5/8/15

-Due to a system error, the express shipping that I had requested had not gone through. I needed this immediately, and due to this, it was already a day delayed.
-I had to cancel the order so that I could re-order it.
-Of the two dresses I was sent, one was a wrong dress (also in the wrong size)
-I returned both and was only partially refunded.

So disappointed by these endless problems, on just one order!

charl2083
5/5/15

Ordered some scarves and ties for my husband and everything went smoothly the delivery was quick and on time, the products are of good quality and I was really glad about it. Okay but there was this knitted scarf that I later found out to be faulty as threads on the edge started coming undone so I asked for an exchange. The customer service came back really quickly after a couple of hours through email saying they were happy to sent me a replacement. The delivery came really quickly without delay just after 2 days, but then the scarf I got back was not at all as good quality as the previous one, which i have already sent back to them. It wasn't as soft and as thick as if it has been compressed. The pattern on the scarf was clearly flattened and the whole scarf wasn't in quite good shape. Because i bought it for my husband's birthday which was in like 3 days so I don't bother to ask for a refund or exchange again, but I was clearly not very pleased about it. I guess it is not asos' fault at the end of the day it might be from the supplier where they get their products from or it is perhaps that I am just too fussy about thing. Well no one wants to be unsatisfied about the goods they purchased right?

algices
4/30/15

What kind of business are you running offering students only discounts? I went on your website and seen you were offering students 10% off what kind of idiots are you??? All normal companies offer everyone discounts. Wouldn't even bother purchasing with this place after seeing that stupid offer.

jessican19
4/28/15

I recently purchased a prom dress for my daughter. We ordered 3 dresses and paid for the expedited shipping. The package arrived EARLIER than promised and each dress was beautiful. After selecting one, I returned the other two, FREE shipping! I was quickly credited the return amount to my Pay Pal account. Not sure what happened to those who reviewed negatively. I had a beyond expectations experience with this company.

kimh52
4/26/15

I have been a customer of ASOS since 2013, and I thought that it was an amazing site. A lot of cute clothing, great sales, and shipping was relatively quick considering it was coming overseas to Ontario, Canada. I was really a huge fan.

But then the problems started. I ordered 2 dresses back in late March/ and early April and they never arrived. Had to email customer service because there isn't a phone centre, and received generic automated responses. Was told to "look with neighbours, at the post office" or a safe place where my mail may have been delivered. Well- anyone who lives in urban Ontario knows that mail is delivered to community boxes and would never be left at a neighbours house! P.S. I love a company trying to blame the mail system for their mistakes.

3 business days later, and no sign of my dress, I email customer service again, and they decide to mail out the dress again. Yet they keep leaving off the province in my mailing address, despite me telling them to include it. I point out that its all in my account information, and I double check to make sure that its all correct, and it is- they still make the same mistake over and over. The second order is now late, and I have to start the same conversation with a new agent.

Long story short, there is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! There isn't anyone who you can speak with live, or even have the same person to deal with your problem. You end up speaking to a new person every time! There is no tracking information unless you pay $15 for express, and there is no way for me to get a hold of the same person to deal with my account. I have tried twitter as well, and it's just as horrible. I'm so sick and tired of explaining the situation with my orders over and over again with new people every single time I email customer care.

My experience with their customer service alone will deter me from ever spending another dime at that site. Sorry, but that is deplorable in this day and age where you should have your stuff together when you offer free international shipping. It shouldn't be left to chance, and there should be a tracking number with EVERY order without having to pay for express shipping. Such a load of crap!

I wouldn't recommend shopping this site, unless you are willing to take a chance of getting your order or not. Unacceptable in 2015!

co-cof
4/24/15

I am so disappointed with ASOS - they Are THE MOST INCOMPETENT ABUSIVE COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. THEY DO NOT VERIFY THEIR QUERIES. I WROTE TO ASOS ABOUT A PAIR OF SHOES THAT WAS GIVEN TO ME AS A GIFT - IN MY EMAIL I EXPLAINED EVERYTHING. I GOT A REPLY THAT I WILL POST UNDERNEATH - TELLING ME THAT I RETURN THE ITEM AND IF IT MAKES IT TO THEIR WAREHOUSE IN 28 DAYS THEY WILL REFUND THE PRODUCT AND THE POSTAGE!!I
I DID EXACTLY THAT SPENT APPROX $65. ON POSTAGE AND RETURNED THE SHOES. THE SHOES MADE IT TO THEIR WAREHOUSE ON 14TH APRIL AND THEY ARE NOW DENYING 1) TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF SHOES 2) NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY ABOUT ALICE'S EMAIL 3) THEY HAVE BEEN SUCH JERKS IN THEIR WRITING BACK AND FORTH TO ME
I CANT BELIEVE HOW COMPANY PERSONALS CAN GIVE WRONG INFORMATION AND COST INNOCENT PEOPLE TO GO IN TO LOSS/ NOT LISTEN TO THEM/ CLOSE FILES WITHOUT OUTCOMES AND NOT CARE WHAT OR WHERE THE ISSUE IS COMING FROM!!! I HOPE I CAN GET THEM REPORTED EVERYWHERE FOR SUCH BAD /DOWN LOW AND DEGRADING THING TO ME - THEY ARE LIARS/CHEATERS AND MOST INCOMPETENT BUNCH OF MORONS RUNNING A SO CALLED COMPANY - I HOPE THEY GET ALL BAD REVIEWS AND THEY SHUT DOWN I HOPE THE EVIL CATCHES UP WITH THEM FOR THEIR CORRUPTION - WAITING TO SEE THEIR STUPID COMPANY GO DOWN....the first email below with reply from ALICE
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
From: "ASOS Customer Care" <care@asos.com>
To: FloyI@HOTMAIL.COM
Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2015 6:43:08 AM
Subject: Canada: Question about an item [Query:]
Hello,
Thanks for getting in touch with us- I hope you're having a lovely weekend!
I'm really sorry to hear you received the wrong size shoes, I can assure you this kind of mishap does not happen often here at ASOS, and I hope this experience has not knocked your confidence when shopping with us in the future.
Although we are able to exchange items for a different size and/or colour, for now this only applies to customers within the United Kingdom, I'm so sorry for any inconvenience.
If you can send the incorrect item back to us within 28 days, we'll arrange a refund and drop you an email to let you know it's been done. You can use the sticky address label on your returns note when you send it back to us. If you haven't got the label anymore, click here to print one to stick on the front of your parcel. Please fill in the section on the back of your delivery note to say the item is incorrect and put the note in your parcel when you send it back. Do ask for proof of postage and ensure you keep it safe in case we need to look at it later on. I can refund your postage costs for you, simply reply back to me with a copy of your proof of postage and let us know the currency and amount paid - or you could fax it to us on 0044 1442 840 278. If faxing us please remember to include your name and order number so we know it's your proof of postage.
I hope this helps. If you need anything else, please get back in touch, I'll be happy to help.
Best wishes, Alice
ASOS Customer Care
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Registered Office: ASOS.com Ltd, Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, NW1 7FB
>> ASOS.com Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ASOS plc. Registered in England 3584121.
>> The information in this internet email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access copying or re-use of information in it by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ASOS plc or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender.
(My question – just looking for answers)
Hi
I've received above named slip ons as a GIFT, but they are not my size! I was wondering if it's possible to exchange this pair for a size 8.5 Canadian size? UK 39 euro 6.5? I do not have a receipt for the item. Some pictures are attached for your reference, Would appreciate your help.
Kind regards

moniqueh6
4/24/15

I ordered a small sweater april4 and I am still waiting fro it. no answer from my -email,
and when I spoke with the chat line, I told whom ever that it was a robot. they do not know how the order was shipped nor when I will receive the order. they blame it on some one that stole my package or the mail lady it shoud be a minus 0 I was to good to give a one because there was no star for 0

ilal
4/22/15

I've heard horror stories of ASOS shipping and customer service, but I ordered a dress with 2 day-shipping (an extra $12 but worth it because I needed it ASAP!)
It came just as described and even before the 2 day shipping said it would get to my house.

Will return to buy from again!

jonnyz
4/20/15

Beware when buying from Asos because I recently bought some t-shirts and during delivery, got an email saying that I need to pay over 100$ to have the order cleared from customs. They are not responsible for paying customs and duty, so expect to pay 20-30% more than the checkout price.
But they do have a nice store

smm3
4/20/15

This site fishes for personal info to steal your identity. It is a complete scam with no customer service!

mashiibok
4/19/15

Fast delivery with decent clothes. Australia has a warehouse in Chippendale also.

However, the asos branded clothes I've bought have been cheap-ish material...very thin and such but oh well. Cheap price, cheap material, cute design.

lauraa25
4/8/15

Ordered 3x. Great selection and mobile site has good filtering and search capability. Quality of clothes varies; two sundresses, while cheap,were forever 21 quality. Sent me wrong color for one dress I ordered but I kept it anyway. Sizing on the site is accurate; bur one dress was too big so I returned approx three weeks ago,no word yet on refund status. I would .much rather have had an exchange or store credit, wonder why they dont offer that option. Shipping rates reasonable IMO. Even Express shipping to the USA is only $12 and takes two days, (they use ups global express saver) exact equivalent of us priority medium flat rate box . its worth it to pay a little extra and upgrade from standard shipping. Standard shipping takes forever and no tracking updates for the first five days whereas expedited ship gives you an actual ups tracking # vs. The default standard ship tracking system which is slow to update. Its a fun site for different casual clothes at reasonable prices though my size sells out quickly. Wish they had a customer reward program like kohls.

db94
3/28/15

Okay, here's my experiences with ASOS:

1. For my first order, things went fine. Then, a few weeks later, I started receiving a style magazine (don't remember which one - Cosmopolitan, maybe?) in the mail. I hadn't ordered it, so I had no idea why I was receiving it. Called the magazine, and found out it was ASOS. I contacted ASOS and they said it was included with my order (even though it didn't advise me of that anywhere on the order page). So ASOS signed me up for a magazine I didn't want as part of my order.

2. My next order was a coat and a sweater. The coat is made by ASOS. I like the style, but I can tell you their stuff is cheaply made. The coat, which is a stretchy cotton, is pilling all over, and I've only worn it about 4 times.

3. For my next order, I got a good price on shoes (not made by ASOS) and was excited to receive them. About a week after my order, ASOS contacted me and advised that the shoes were out of stock and they were refunding my money. This in spite of the fact that their website continued to show that the shoes were available in my size. Grrr.

4. My most recent misery was a pair of Shellys London shoes. It's my third pair. Shellys London is always 2 size differences between the UK size and the US size. I ordered a size US 7 (which was the only option. The ASOS website didn't ask what UK size I wanted). I received the shoes, but received a UK 4, and it's printed on the shoes that they are a US 6. That's when the fun began. I contacted ASOS and said I received the wrong size. Long story short, I sent and received about 8 emails, all from a different agent each time, and was told first that there was a "problem with the sizing" (don't understand that, since the shoes state right on them what size they are in US sizes) and I could return them. I said no, I wanted the shoes I ordered. Then the next agent said she was ordering a replacement. I kept writing back and asking for confirmation that they were sending a UK 5. Finally an agent wrote back and said the replacement order was a UK 4. You know. The wrong size that I'd already received. I wrote back and asked ASOS to cancel a replacement of a UK 4, since that's what I already had, and the next agent told me they could only order one replacement, and since the wrong size had been ordered, I would have to return the shoes and order again. Two problems with that: first, it was pretty clear that if I ordered my size again, they would keep sending me a size smaller, and second, I got the shoes on a special and they cost more now. No response. Asked twice for a supervisor to review all of the emails (you can't actually call ASOS - only write the nitwits at their email service). The first "reply" was just a return of my email, with nothing written by ASOS. I wrote again to ask for a supervisor to review all of the emails, and they've gone radio silent.

Seriously. ASOS is not worth it. It's like trying to communicate with a bunch of 13-year olds who've been drinking Red Bull all day.

deel23
3/27/15

From my understanding, this website is not based in America. I assumed from it's popularity, it is still a good site. I ordered one item from them and it took two weeks to get to me. I received to tracking #. I was highly upset & they responded to my emails and tweets but moral of the story, SHIPPING TOOK TOO LONG

lanef
3/26/15

This site has a mix of clothing for women of every size and age. Do not be fooled by the youthful appearance of the site, because it has something for everyone. College students gets discount and that comes in handy during sales. I live this site for clothing and accessories. Top brands make special items for the site....it is just the best. One thing no 800 number as they are in Europe and do not answer calls. Twitter is the best contact method!

Tip for consumers: UK sizing most often so know your european size. Ask questions via Facebook or twitter if you have questions about an item.

mikeo26
3/24/15

I ordered a super cool linen blazer from ASOS March 1. I received notification that it was shipped the next day. Well, it's been 3 weeks with no sign of my order and no tracking number was ever sent to me. Luckily I paid with Paypal and filed a dispute yesterday. Today, I receive a generic reply saying that they were sorry that I didn't receive my order and issued me a refund. There was never an attempt to provide the tracking number or the name of the shipper I had asked for, so it makes me question whether my item was ever sent in the first place. My advice to you, as with the others, is to just stay away from this retailer.

Tip for consumers: Pay with Paypal so you can get your money back in a timely fashion. Don't bother emailing them first. If you file a dispute with Paypal, they will have that on record so it will be much easier to escalate it if it comes down to that.

vickyv3
3/23/15

I ordered two tops from here and they were perfect. I ended up having to pay a little bit more when the product arrived at my house which was a disappointment but the clothes are good quality so I was still pretty satisfied.

cataxzc
3/23/15

I wrote a detailed review about my experience with ASOS here - http://cataxz.com/2015/03/my-experience-with-asos/ - and I can say I am very pleased with their services and products.

joanap1
3/20/15

I have been an Asos' customer for a quite a few years and I was very happy about it in the beginning. After the second year I got my first wrong order. I had ordered a dress to wear at a wedding party and I received my order with some other items but not that very wanted dress. After a lot of emails exchanged with customer care I ended up with no dress and a refund. And that's when it all began. I started having problems with my orders (an item was missing, a wrong shoe size, a wrong dress...). I still kept believing in Asos because I like their products until my last experience. I ordered two sandals size 8 and I received two sandals size 7. Once again,a very rookie mistake that could be easily avoided if they checked the order twice before sending it to the customer. Very disappointed I talked to customer care by e-mail. First I talked to this woman who was supposed to give me an answer about the size chart conversion. I waited for the answer and after a week I sent an email asking why she never contacted me back. I received an automatic e-mail from Asos saying that this customer care case was closed. So I had to talk to a different person and explain everything again.They admitted that it was their mistake but they couldn't fix it. So I had to send the sandals back by mail and never re-ordered new ones because I do not have time to deal with problems like this every time I order something online. It is an unpleasurable experience and one that I would like to avoid.
I told customer care that I was very disappointed with asos but they didn't really seem to care that they were loosing a customer so... (Plus, there is no phone number to call for Asos and sometimes you really want to speak to a person!)

audiee
3/17/15

Package hasn't arrived. When I ordered they said it will be shipped on or before the 11th of March. As of now it hasn't arrived. No tracking number. No answer to emails sent to them. Never order again. Order#146171263. Inquiry#150311-014761

michaell116
3/13/15

Sent wrong item of clothing.... the item I wanted then goes out of stock. Inadequate response from customer service team.... will use zalando next time.

Tip for consumers: use zalando

annar33
3/12/15

I've shopped here twice. The first time was last summer I purchased a jelly sandals size 6. It ran small. It felt like a size 5 bec my toes curled and it hurt to walk in it. I gave it away to my co worker.

My 2nd purchase was a over the weekend. I bought a petite bodycon dress. I really love how it looked on the model. I watched the catwalk multiple times, watched youtube reviews and researched online for more reviews on the sizing of the bodycon dresses. I'm a US 4 here in the US but I read online that the sizing runs small so I payed attention to the size chart and took the advice of a reviewer to order one size bigger. I ordered a size US6 which is a UK 10. The tube bodycon dress fit me well. I was scared that if it didn't fit me right I would have to return it, but Thank God the dress fit well! The material is really good too. Shipping was fast. It only took less than 1 week to arrive to me. I'm very happy with my purchase. I will definitely buy again.

Tip for consumers: Follow the size chart and go one size bigger.

sarak15
3/12/15

I ordered aand a pair of sandals that were on clearance on February 28th. I knew there would be no tracking number yet I wasn't worried because I believed that this was a reputable compan(lliterally everyone and their mothers talk about asos on YouTube). They said it would arrive on or before the 9th of march. It's the 12th and still nothing. I contacted customer service and they told me the same copy and paste that everyone else got. I'm still waiting and by the 15th if it doesn't come by then I'm going to get a refund. Like really??? Such an "accredited" company should not have so many issues with shipping. Do not order from asos.com. complete waste of time and not worth the frustration. I doubt I'm ever going to recieve my package.

andrewl56
3/10/15

I have ordered two things with ASOS. The first time I paid for express shipping and extra $15 and my parcel arrived on time. The second time I ordered something I ordered it more than 3 weeks ago. They state that standard delivery to my country should take between 8-12 days it has not been over 16. The parcel did not arrive on time I sent multiple emails to which they have responded but keep asking me to wait another 20 days and if it doesn't arrive then email them back. Even thiugh my expected date was a while back. They do not allow me to track the shipment all I have is an order number. I have no way of seeing where my shipment is who's the courier of my shipment and I am now unable to see when my shipment will even arrive. Therefore it takes time out of my day to try and stay home so I can receive my shipment. This is complete bs and one of the worst expeirineves I've ever had shopping online. ASOS is single handedly one of the worst online sites to go to if you want to get your money's worth or every your oackage. Do not order from ASOS scam

kajalp
3/4/15

Love Asos - one of my favorite sites to shop from and they never fail to please us! Would recommend to all those looking for great fashion at reasonable prices.

taniam5
3/4/15

I have been buying ASOS clothing/accessories over the past 5 years and find their website very easy to search @ size, colour, items etc. ASOS is a British online fashion and beauty store. One asset they do have is the visual/video of the model, modelling the clothing on a cat walk. So you can see how well clothing sits on her in preference to yourself. There is a break down description of materials used, size and height of the model. Processing orders and turn around delivery time as promised, is excellent. What more can I say……This is one online company I will continue to use indefinitely.

lindseyn7
2/26/15

I've bought three dresses within the last month, on 3 separate occasions. The only issue I had was one the beading was coming off, I returned it with no issues. I received all three orders within 5 - 7 days of the order date…
Always get a response via email, from a person, when I've contacted them.

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ASOS staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: If the seller is in the UK, and you want it shipped to the US. Are there any import taxes to pay?
10/29/12
Answer
dr565
A: No import taxes and yes the shoes were cute and well made.
5/22/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: Whats your managers name and phone number thak you
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the ASOS staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

5 Photos for ASOS