US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

maf1

Great products and good customer service, they have a facebook page that's 24 hours and answer inmediately. (in 44 reviews)

robinr3

You cannot exchange things, so they ask you to simply return the item and re-order the new size or color you'd like. (in 65 reviews)

nilsaf1

they don't reply right away and there is no phone number for you to talk to anyone, but they do reply. (in 8 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

elysed
11/24/14

Not worth your time searching, or your money!
I'm an avid e-commerce buyer. I have yet to come across such a difficult process. The quality of the ASOS brand clothing leaves a lot to be desired (even if it does claim you're getting it on sale). I'd ask for one colour, and receive another colour in a different size... What? Then, I have to PAY to return it. I waited for 3 shipments to come in, to realize all items needed to be returned to the tune of $95. That's the cost of the clothes themselves.
Buyer Beware - if you're purchasing an item, be 100% certain you're keeping it. ASOS - you've under-delivered

Tip for consumers: Not international friendly.

laurenp15
11/22/14

Just got my
Oder from asos dress looks nothing like
The picture I no I'm no model but come on
No word on a lie the dress is about a foot if not more longer
Than what it should be I'm not short about average size
This dress should come up above the nee well that's what it
Describes and also in the pic
The one that I got is not far of my ankles I don't no if it's just
Human era but it looks like someone forgot to finish it
Nothing from this site ever looks like the picture not even close to be honest !
Misleading
tried them a couple of times nothing is ever right !!

Tip for consumers: .

albertos28
11/21/14

I have placed an order with ASOS with next day delivery (which was for free because the order was over 150 pounds). In the confirmation email it states that order was due to be sent as standard delivery. I cancelled the order, placed it once again and made sure I have selected the delivery option I wanted. The confirmation email showed as before that delivery was standard. I sent several emails to the customer service and called them a few times. No luck with the callings... I have waited for more than 40 minutes once!!! Email were conflicting. A guy called M* and a lady called C* said the order was replaced and due to be sent as next day delivery. Others told me that that was not an option. Frustrating having conflicting answer. At the end the order was sent as standard delivery and I had to sent it back, ´cause I do not need it anymore. I have been an ASOS customer for years. Not anymore. If someone knows how I can permanently delete my account it would be appreciate

michellel39
11/18/14

I've ordered from Asos for many years, and i've returned many items and if they ever make a mistake they rectify it, they are the best online shopping site in the business, i've tried many others as well and i always read reviews so I have to let people know they are a good honest business not like some of the other sites i've come across.

gaelo
11/13/14

Order #41593921, ordered the 19th of December 2011 in Express Delivery = Never arrived! And we are today the 3rd of Jan. 2012!

After more than 10 messages / email, 0 notification to give me a day and an schedule for delivery,
0 notification to tell me if the parcel is available at local post office despite my email / messages.
Services is poor and Express Delivery non existant.
---
I asked to be refund of the Express Delivery and still no news.
I asked simply where is my parcel and still no news.

robertar8
11/13/14

Have ordered twice from their US site and overseas shipping was faster than some domestic companies. Returns were easy, and the clothes were as pictured. I'm still getting the hang of the sizing,, which seems a little all over the place. As far as service, I emailed Customer Service about my refund, and they were responsive, if not the warmest. Not sure why all the horrible reviews--it makes me nervous to order again.

trevorw13
11/4/14

Asos is a great site for buying clothes from retailers when they are out of stock on their website. For instance, I had my eye on these Kurt Geiger boots a few months ago and I was gutted when they went out of stock on the Kurt Geiger website but I was lucky enough to find them on Asos AND they had been reduced! So I was pretty chuffed about that.

The other thing I like about Asos is everything is all under one roof, its just easier that way. I hate having to browse the web for clothes, I'll have a million tabs open just to see who is selling what and where is cheapest. At asos I know I'll be getting great prices plus I can browse and filter by what I'm looking for so much more easily.

daniellaj
10/26/14

This is my third time ordering on ASOS, and each time I've had to ship an item back. The "fit visualizer" and "size guide" is absolute rubbish. Either the item comes extremely big or very tight. I'm supposed to be a "16" according to the website yet when I ordered a dress in June it was more like a 22, and when my jeans arrived yesterday (I ordered them in 18!) they were more of a 14. Since I live in Canada I have to drive to usa to ship it back which is extremely annoying. I wish the sizes were more reliable as I absolutely love the clothing.

Tip for consumers: Order a size up. Don't rely on the size chart, rely on what clothing size you normally wear.

marinas16
10/17/14

I ordered my first dress from asos. It was for a wedding. It was a long see through maroon halter dress with an awesome flow when I walked. I had it tailored because the top was a bit loose and it was long. I also had slits on both sides and it was so pretty!! I got it for only 30 bucks! When I got the dress it was EXACTLY how the model wore it. I had so many compliments on it

gonew1
10/15/14

DO NOT order from this company. ASOS has HORRIBLE, correction, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. They ship wrong sizes, do not honor discounts or promotions, have horrible return process, inferior products, they take your money and run. They do not have a phone number, they only allow e-mail "portal" correspondence that they ignore or respond that the request is closed without doing anything. AVOID this company and warn everyone you know.

hannahs16
10/9/14

I can honestly say I WILL NEVER USE ASOS AGAIN. I have NEVER been more disappointed in a company in my life, with horrible customer service. We live in a generation where online shopping is easy, yet asos goes out of its way to make it the worst experience of your life. With my order getting shipped to the wrong address after I tried to get a hold of asos countless times to change the address I have had no feedback, and now my order is being shipped back without any communication with me, the buyer. I dropped $50 on these pants and now they are going to take them back without even notifying me, hoping to keep my money. I was on hold on an international phone call for 45 minutes which cost me over $30 plus my lost $50 pants which has now concluded that asos has cost me over $70 with absolutely no return. I can honestly say I will NEVER use this company again, and will tell every person I know and friend to do the same.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE.

elsar1
10/2/14

If you ever have a problem with refunds or missing shipments, God help you because Customer Service won't. It simply doesn't exist:

- Emails addressed to Care@asos.com bounce back

- There is no telephone contact listed anywhere

- The so-called Help portal on site addresses only the most typical problems: if your problem isn't listed, you have no way to communicate with Asos.

OCT 2014:
- I am still vainly trying to receive a refund for €138... for an order made in May.
- I haven't received another order but cannot learn why, or where it is.
- I have just discovered a Paypal payment to Asos for an amount that doesn't correspond to any order.

Tip for consumers: Shop somewhere else.

emmac38
9/30/14

Most of the time ASOS get it right. Most of the time. However, they seem to think it's ok to decide to pull services such as next day delivery WITHOUT forewarning unsuspecting customers - even those like myself who have a so-called "Premier" account i.e an premium service whereby customers pay a yearly fee on the promise of unlimited next day delivery. I write this during one of their next day embargos - unfortunately not the first time and I very much suspect it won't be the last.

Tip for consumers: Don't get a premier account and order far in advance of actually needing the item.

jamh
9/24/14

I ordered a modalu shoulder bag from the ASOS.com site on 8/19/2014. I got an email from ASOS with the order details and estimated delivery date which they said would be on or before 9/9/2014. That date arrives and no item so I send them an email and a message on their ASOS facebook page. Two ASOS customer agents reply and one informs me to wait till 9/17, another on 9/23. By 9/22 I wrote to the ASOS FB page again and said still no bag. An ASOS customer agent messaged me today (9/23) that the item would be classified as 'lost' given the amount of time that passed. I already visited my local post office numerous times to follow-up the 'package', what a waste of time and gasoline. I have to wonder if they ever even sent it since they don't provide a tracking number. Certainly not a trustworthy site and lots of people complaining about them. I advise not to order anything from ASOS.com.

Just an update. I was refunded back the amount I paid for the bag I ordered. However, a few days later I received notice from the post office that my package had arrived. My review of ASOS.com will go back a little, however, the package arrived in the Philippines on 9/12 and traveled to my city on 9/15, so a week late from their specified delivery date.

Tip for consumers: Be very careful. Better to pay through Paypal so you can contest the payment in case the item doesn't arrive.

noafx
9/17/14

Ordered a few items of clothing recently and it took quite a while to receive (definitely longer than how long they said it would take). I am happy with what I bought but the shipping company they use (at least for international shipping) is awful. They asked me to send a copy of my passport and ID which I definitely wasn't comfortable doing and was the first time I was ever asked to do so when online shopping.

cassieb4
9/14/14

I'm surprised at how bad some of these reviews are. I just ordered my first dress from asos and was nervous after reading so many bad reviews, but it arrived today, a week earlier than expected, and in perfect condition. I tried it on and it fits just how the sizing chart said it would. It fits perfectly and is a great material. I can't wait to wear my dress to the dance I'm going to. I highly recommend asos.

neilt11
9/11/14

It's to be hoped you never have anything that needs a replacement, bought my wife some Vivienne Westwood shoes (so not a cheap item) first time they were faulty it took 8 days to get a reply, the site tells you to deal with the issue through the help portal but no facility for replacements, I emailed them, called them and got VW customer care to contact them, their website says email them, you do that you get a response saying it's an unattended email address and no response, so you call it's go straight to hold and says call back press 1 for customer care but every time goes straight to hold you could spent the rest of your life doing this

Second time (2 weeks later) shoes are faulty again, same thing for 3 days except this time I get through on twitter, I get a call saying they will replace the shoes free of charge, amazing given they are faulty, the girl also thinks it's funny to refer to them as my shoes and laughs when she does so, the shoes changed a tiny amount between the first and second pair and went up £38 I had to pay £13 of this, I asked as a gesture of goodwill after all the problems for this to be refunded, Emily said she would check then emailed me to say they would do it but it would make the shoes non returnable, given two faulty pairs and consumers rights I suggested 3 times by email they should re-consider that offer but of course they never replied

amandaw41
9/8/14

I'm really wary writing this, seeing as I STILL have not received my package. I fear I never will. I placed an order for a maternity dress (for my first baby shower mind you) and a long sleeved t-shirt end of August 2014 (the 28th). I received my conformation email and they CLEARY had no problem taking my money. So I waited...and waited..and checked the tracking info they gave me. I've been directed to "wnDIrect" tracking. My package was last entered as on an American Airlines Flight on August 30th. I see a very tiny link that say "find other items in this parcel". Click that, taken to another poorly designed/not user friendly tracking site "MetaTrack". That informs me my package is expected to come September 2nd..latest September 6th. Well, here we are September 8th. No package. Shotty response from the Asos customer service via their site. Generic "Please send us your tracking number via a PM" on their FB.

Maybe I didn't order a gazillion dollars worth of clothes. However, I paid money. My money that I work for. I also paid for a dress that I really looked forward to wearing on my ya know, special BABY SHOWER day. I don't know if my package will ever come (especially now that I've left this review) but I'm pretty upset and probably won't be ordering from here again.

dorisl8
9/3/14

I bought an order in this website some days ago.But they have not shipped it to me.I just got a full refund.

sopem1
9/2/14

Ordered items via international shipping and they were delivered DAMP and MOULDY! I contacted ASOS customer services and after a week of messaging they keep giving me the same stock response and they keep getting my order number wrong even though I correct them on every email. They've refused acknowledge any of the issues i've raised and they have refused to escalate the issue even though I asked on 2 separate occasions. Atrocious customer service.

tanism
9/2/14

C’est une bonne enseigne. Par contre, je ne suis pas toujours satisfaite de la qualité des produits. Le site n’est pas très clair non plus.

esseryl
9/1/14

Asos is one of the best retailer stores ever. They offer free shipping and returns to the US. (They send you a pre paid label for returns). It's super convient and their customer service gets back to you in 48hours at the VERY most.

elliotm38
8/27/14

They have a great selection of products. However, be aware that if you return anything from your purchase and used a discount, they will adjust the refund amount based on the discount. In other words, make sure you want to keep the whole purchase because your discount... isn't worth anything if you have to return an item.

marej
8/24/14

Horrible! I used to order from them, their sizing is completely messed up and off, whenever I order something my exact size, it's always too big or too small when it's from ASOS. I just recently got an extremely expensive sweater, it says it's been delivered but I never received it! So I log on and try to contact them only to see that they have absolutely no email or phone number or any way to contact them. I go on my Paypal account and see an email so I email them, only to shortly get an email that said it was sent to their trash and will not be replied to. Absolutely horrible service. So then I log on to my ASOS account and try to contact them there, but there's barely any options and you have to click on the order you are emailing them about. So I look for my order- and it's not there! It was no where to be found. They took my money quickly and said it was delivered when it obviously never was. Horrible customer care/service and not that great of a store to begin with. I've paid a lot of money and I deserve to speak with someone about my order! Ridiculous. They call themselves professional but there service is a joke. Do not order from them!!!!!

halliek11
8/20/14

This message is to seriously WARN everyone not to buy anything from this website, ASOS. They’re a SCAM. As soon as you submit your credit card info, they’ll charge it and hooray, another victim, you should say bye-bye to your money because you’ll never get your items. If you email them which takes forever for them to answer (oh, by the way they don’t have a phone number to contact, see how “legitimate” they are), they’ll give you craps like your package has arrived and being processed at the local post office and will be with you soon. And if you still don’t receive it, they’ll say be patient and wait another 10 days. Well if you’re really pissed and threaten them, they’ll say oh sorry to hear that, your package is being refused by your local post office and on its way back to our warehouse. Well, you know they’ll never refund you because of the “we never receive the parcel back” excuse right?
So long story short, STAY AWAY FROM ALL THE HEADACHE AND HASSLE, save your time and money please!

missf1
8/13/14

I've bought from asos.com for 12 times since Sep 2013 to 2014. Female from Malaysia. out of these many times only once have my delivery gone missing most probably due to local delivery or misplacement. Usually it takes about 2-3 weeks to arrive to Malaysia. After 5 weeks I didn't receive this particular order. When I wrote to asos customer service, they offered some advice to check with the local delivery. when I was sure that I knew it was lost they refunded me and also gave a 10% discount code for next purchase.
Overall I'm happy with my purchases as the quality of products are good and they always look true to image online.

iuliad
8/7/14

I used to buy from them 2-3 years ago. Packages arrived quickly - within 5 days. Nowadays the parcels arrive in 14 days or they don't arrived at all... The prices for well known brands are expensive in the season, you can find bargains within the sales. Products sold under their own brand are of very low quality. I am not a fan...

dr565
8/4/14

I placed my first order and was so excited they had the shoe I was looking for. When it came it was the next size larger. I logged on to see if I made the mistake, and soon found out they were sold out in my size and just shipped the nearest thing. I also noticed that the price had gone down. I emailed them and they said there was nothing they could do. They included a 10% off coupon for my trouble. Very cold email and point blank. Ship our shoes back and keep an eye on the shoe. We may get it in again, we may not. The shoe isn't terribly big, but it's the point. They should credit me on the sale price at the very least. It went down before I even received them. Very poor customer service.

katev5
7/21/14

I'm from the USA and attempted to place an order on ASOS today. They are requesting a FULL COPY OF MY USA PASSPORT before they will process my order. Well that is not going to happen. I never would have placed an order in the first place had I seen these reviews.

fc6
7/14/14

I had been waiting for a dress and a belt for weeks. At first, Asos sent the wrong package, they sent me men's shoes. Then they send only half the correct items, the belt, to the wrong address (the billing address). Then someone tells me the other item will finally be shipped to me. Then someone else tells me the order is cancelled and will be refunded. ALL THIS TROUBLE AND NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT?! BECAUSE OF ASOS' CONTINUOUS STRING OF MISTAKES, THE ITEM I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR IS NOW UNAVAILABLE. This is the worst service and is UNACCEPTABLE!! I had never indicated that I didn't want the dress anymore. I always clicked "Replace" and not "Refund". In fact in every email, I had practically been begging for the dress. At this point, the customer service is ridiculous. Why is it so hard for someone to understand? I feel like Asos owes me a dress. I was supposed to have received this dress two weeks ago, should the continuous mix up never happened. Why isn't their customer service doing their job? I am so upset. Every day that I followed up, I got an email from a different employee with the wrong solution. I am now actively telling people not to order from Asos and I have a string of emails as proof! I am so upset with Asos! Their customer service has put me through over a week of a string of mistakes only to result in no dress because of their errors! I have a record of all of these emails, my requested actions, the continuously faulty results, and screenshots of this hellish retail experience. Just a refunded is not acceptable after I have been lied to for a week, being led to believe that the dress is on its way! People should be warned that their employees cannot seem to get anything right and they should be warned of this extended ordeal I've gone through, all because I wanted them to just send the whole order that I paid for weeks ago but no one could get it right. I am so pissed off and this isn't being taken seriously by Asos "customer service".

fengl1
7/10/14

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED. I made my first purchase at Asos. The parcel arrived a week later than the expected date of arrival. Fine. I bought three items of the Asos brand. The materials were very poor quality and I was expecting much more considering the prices for these items. I also found a USED Kleenex in the pocket of my Asos jacket! $#*!ing gross. I will never shop at Asos again. $#*! overpriced USED clothes. Appalling.

fabiolab
7/5/14

Asos is terrible their products often look nothing like the pictures suggest. Their customer service is even worst. When they no longer care to help you with your problem they stop answering your emails.When you return the products you can spend up to a month without receiving an answer or a refund.They partially refunded my returned goods and I have since been trying to get them to refund the rest but they keep replying my emails with automated ones.They products may seem good but it becomes a struggle once you need answers. They are extremely disorganized .

am3173
6/19/14

the two only times i ordered something from asos....something went wrong. The first time they lost it in the mail...took me 2 weeks before i got reimbursed. The second time they delivered the wrong item...i had to send it back at my own expense (21$). They told me that because it was their mistake they would reimburse the shipping fees. I sent them the receipt to prove them how much it cost me. They never reimbursed me....when i tried to contact them they told me they never got anything.

thodorist
5/30/14

so guys i just show you why this site is crap!i order one abuze t shirt and its just terrible! go to oficial abuze site http://www.abuzelondon.com/big-smoke-animal-white/ look this t shirt! and now look this on assos http://www.asos.com/Abuze-London/Abuze-London-T-Shirt-Big-Smoke/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2953299&cid=5232&Rf-400=13691&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=White !!!where is the authentic STAMP DOWN RIGHT? so i give 22 euros for fake and no authentic t shirt with terrible fabric ! sorry about my english i just want to say never again from this site its just garbage!!!

casandral2
5/29/14

Great bag all around ASOS! It's not only cute, but it's really functional and made well too. I can't believe hostility and soft the leather feels! The strap is totally adjustable, just like a belt buckle, and there are several more pockets than I expected. I'm really impressed with this product....excellent quality at a very affordable price!

daminik
5/29/14

It's a great website. All the products i purchased are of great quality. It's the first online store that i shopped from and it was a great experience. Customer service is very good. They reply to emails really fast. I received a reply in less than an hour and the latest they replied was after 7 hours. I'm from Mauritius therefore i wasn't expecting to receive the products that fast using standard shipping. I always receive it within 7 or 8 working days. The last product i bought was a suit and to my surprise i received it within 2 working days even though i chose standard shipping. Awesome website. I really recommend it to anyone. I'm a bit disappointed that there's no longer free standard shipping worldwide but nonetheless it's worth it given the type of service they offer.

nt24
5/29/14

I was impressed. Good quality, exactly as picture, arrived before promised! Thank you asos.com 112379298

ghadirg
5/26/14

Eye cream's rich and hydrating, I use it at night and it really improves my dry lines. It might be a little bit too rich if using during the day, especially if you are going to wear makeup. Just make sure to use a very small amount as it goes a long way.

jamesb151
5/22/14

This company does not have a phone number to contact because of how many complaints they get about how HORRIBLE they are. DO NOT every think about ordering from this website. This is a honest customer review informing everyone this website is a SCAM. The customer service is absolutely terrifying and you should never expect a response to any of the questions you have asked. I have not received my order yet and by the looks of reviews I guess I never will so that $160 down the drain. I am also looking at reviews and discovering that the quality of the clothes looks nothing like the pictures. Keep in mind this company is a scam and lies about delivery dates. Keep your money and go to zara or a legit website and trust my word.

litzyb
5/20/14

I purchased a hat though I wasn't sure if I even wanted one. I wasn't expecting much , I was pleasantly surprised that it looks great. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.

junahb1
5/19/14

i really like the idea of my dress, but the horizontal stripes were just too overwhelming on me. It would be prettier with fewer stripes at the bottom of the hem. Other than that, I loved it and the flowered pattern with the stripes is beautiful.

kharak
5/12/14

I always shop at Asos because of the free shipping and returns. It makes it so easy to return something that you didnt like, and the prices and selection are great.

simonef4
5/2/14

I do love this site, range is brilliant from casual, corporate or formal there is something to suit exactly what you are looking for. My only negative about the site is the 'asos' brand itself, I have given it a couple of chances and unfortunately never been satisfied with the goods, the quality isn't great and not quite how the picture depicts. Never mind everything else is fab and it hasn't stopped me from returning.

natashaz
4/17/14

Highly recommend ordering elsewhere if you are ordering from Canada. Not only did I have to pay $100 in customs, but the sizing of the items that I ordered (all in the same size) were all grossly different. I had to send back the majority of the clothes for being too large or too small. I also did not receive part of my order, but received random items instead. Not only do I have to send back majority of my order, but I have to pay shipping, which they kindly reimburse, however I am still out $100 in customs that I will not get back. Customer service refuses to do anything for me. I made the purchases hoping I would get them in time for my trip to Mexico coming up next week, but after waiting 3 weeks for my items to arrive, the sizes are erratic and I have not received the items ordered. Absolutely ridiculous and I will never order from this company again. I order clothing online all the time, and I also order purses, make-up, shoes, and much more from other sites. I have never dealt with such awful customer service. IF YOUR SENDING ITEMS THAT ARE GOING TO TAKE A MONTH TO ARRIVE OVERSEAS, LETS TRY AND GET THEM RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!!!

I'd like to mention as well, one of the items I did not order, I actually really liked.. and I sent and email explaining my situation (how I wanted the items for my trip).. I asked if they could simply charge me for the skirt they had accidentally sent me so that I could keep it. They refused, with absolutely no apology or other possible courses of action.

Very displeased customer.

bend54
4/10/14

wonderful website, I mean, really good, hi-tech and bril customer service. but sometimes those tech features do not properly work on my PC unfortunately

maryn29
4/8/14

Despite the numerous customer reviews warning me that ASOS has a tendency to ship the wrong products to their customers, I took a chance with ASOS and ordered my first dress. Weeks later, I received the dress... in the WRONG size. I have reached out to ASOS' customer service through it's email servicing and through FB. They have responded that they will ship me a replacement dress and that I can return the oversized dress. I will revise this post and change the rating as soon as the replacement is received.

****
So, I've decided to change my 1 star to 4 stars because Asos' customer service replaced my dress, which arrived just a few days after the complaint was received and just on time for the big event that I had planned on wearing the dress to. Will probably buy from them again IF something great on their website catches my eye again.

joel437
3/28/14

Placed 2 orders, both undelivered

Waited a month on first order and asked for a refund. No explanation given.

2nd order now approaching a month. Wrote customer service on failed order, they said all they can offer is an apology. I was told to wait 2 weeks and if not there contact them back. That leaves a paying customer another month with nothing to show for.

Posted a warning to future consumers on their Facebook page which was taken down immediately.

No accountability on ASOS for delivering purchased goods, and definitely no one there making things right.

If you have a problem, contact them, leave a review, and follow up with the Trading Standards Institute (BBB equivalent in the UK). http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/index.cfm

nataliet4
3/17/14

ASOS is DECEPTIVE and MISLEADING!
I'm an international customer in Taiwan and I purchased from ASOS after hearing about their free shipping policy as well as many positive reviews on Youtube. I bought a fair of flats and a dress. The flats ended up looking a lot cheaper than I expected with warped toes, and the dress has a broken embellishment so I was looking to return them. But Customer Service has told me that there is no complimentary free shipping for international purchases. They would only reimburse half of the dress's shipping costs and none for the shoes.
I sent over screen shots of their landing and product pages emphasizing free shipping both ways.
You can see that it says Free Shipping Both Ways, even though it lists a foreign currency.
Customer Service keeps pointing me to the international returns page, which talks about refunds but doesn't mention shipping costs at all. That's very dishonest and I feel deliberately tricked! Even when you double-click on the free shipping link, it shoes the amount of dollars that express shipping costs but there's no asterisk for standard shipping, only for free express shipping.
It's fine if they don't do free international shipping returns, but I'm sure lots of international customers have been given the bait-and-switch! If there's something wrong with your messaging, as a company, you should honor it.
If you're not the from the UK or US, be warned!

lolar3
3/15/14

I recently bought jeans from asos and I am very disappointed ! They don't look like the picture at all ! It was the second time I ordered from this site and the first time I ordered I was disappointed for the same reason but decided to give them another chance for the jeans ! What a mistake ! I don't recomend this site and I will not repurchase!

mariot99
3/15/14

I have ordered 2 item with delivery before 1 PM on Saturday 15th March. I have received the tracking Number and the message from DPD courier that the parcel will be delivered before 10:50. I have tracked the delivery through the website and at 10:40 the driver was very close to my address. Then after 5 minutes appeared the following Message:

"Sorry, your parcel could not be delivered as your DPD driver could not find your address; we will update you here shortly"

So I have called the courier Customer Service on 11:05 AM and they said that the driver could not find the address and will be delivered on Monday

1. This courier always used to delivery from asos exactly the same address every fornight

2. Why after my phone call the driver did not come back in order to delivery the item ?

3. The driver has my phone number, if really could not find the addres, why did not contact me?

At this point, I assume that the Item has never been dispached and this is a proper scam between Asos and the courier.

Plus, Asos does not have a Customer service and they do not care after they have received your money. This is a shame due to I have spent 360 Pounds in less than 3 months

I will make sure that no one will use anymore this website, as they are not serious.

Also, everything that you see on asos.com you can find easily on amazon.com . Plus, they have a proper customer service and they make sure that you will receive your order in time, otherwise they are ready to help you!