US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

missf1

When I wrote to asos customer service, they offered some advice to check with the local delivery. (in 85 reviews)

robinr3

You cannot exchange things, so they ask you to simply return the item and re-order the new size or color you'd like. (in 148 reviews)

jamh

I already visited my local post office numerous times to follow-up the 'package', what a waste of time and gasoline. (in 11 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

nigelp13
2/7/16

Best experience from an online retailer I've ever had. Order a £16 watch, got home to find my gate lying down horizontally in my back garden and the watch delivered in our recycle bin. Cost me £250 to have the gate repaired.
Followed their protocol dealt with them not Hermes.
1. Asked me for a statement.
2. Asked me to email pictures.
3. Asked me to get 3rd party quote.
4. Asked me to wait while Hermes responded.
5. A Hermes delivery driver appeared at my front door when I was at work, my wife answered and found his demeanour threatening. Informed ASOS of this and they stated this was standard practice. BE CAREFUL IF YOU ARE A SINGLE WOMAN LIVING ON YOUR OWN!!
6. ASOS asked what evidence I had Hermes had done it, I stated has much evidence that they had they hadn’t.
ASOS then stated nothing to do with them and they would be doing nothing for me.

yanoullap
2/1/16

Otdered 3 dresses and all 3 were perfect. Fantastic quality for the price I paid. I was also suprised how quickly I got them. Had no problem cancelling one order when wrong size was ordered by mistake, they were very helpful. This is the best site to order

ns40
1/30/16

I ordered a few items from the Asos Germany site and very soon after submitting the order i realised that the delivery address was incorrect. I contacted ASOS immediately to see if this could be rectified but they told me that it was too late and that i also couldn't cancel the order! Appalling customer service and return policies, i have never heard of such nonsense!!

desyf1
1/28/16

My first time order at asos.com, really suck. I live in Jakarta Indonesia. And when i made my order at 22 Dec 2015, i was told by system that my orders will be arrived before and on 22nd January 2016. And now, till today, 29th January, it didn't arrive yet. I made several contacts to the Customer Service, and their answers, mostly are SUCK. And yet, they were asking me to check my neighbors in case they took my orders.

I am so much with this site. I regretted buying things on this site. Compares to Aliexpress.com (China ones), this site really suck.

piotrs6
1/22/16

The best

morganr15
1/19/16

I ordered shoes through Asos and these were delivered by Hermes to the wrong address.
The person at the wrong address claimed the shoes and I had to call the police.
I notified both Asos and Hermes and their response was dismal, both of them claiming the right to deliver to a third party without my consent, despite info. to the contrary given to me by Trading Standards.

They refused to give me a refund and said that the problem was all mine.

I would say that if you are thinking of using any of these services, BEWARE!

kadidiad
1/15/16

For the first time, i went online on asos and decided to purchase 4 pairs of shoes for my husband as a birthday gift. After the transaction went through and i received a confirmation letter stating it was on his way, i received another email that my order was cancelled. They cancelled my order because they could not verify my credit card information. they wanted me to send in a copy of ID or passport, billing statement with my credit card information and a different letter with my billing address. They wanted me to send those infos over email. Why would i do that when there is so much scams and email hacking? I talked to them and they respond that this will only be fixed if i provide those documents. I shopped always online with the same card and never had this problem. For a first time shopper with them, this was very disappointing and horrible experience. Btw my purchase order was only $284.0 so it is not like it is a large amount whereas you can think it is a fraud. But again, this place and service sucks!!!!!!!!!! HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jackieb47
1/14/16

I am disgusted with Asos their couriers Hermes (who Asos are responsible for) are repeatedly either throwing my deliveries over my back fence or knocking at my door and not waiting for an answer and when I do answer they have gone and left my parcel in the street unattended. Asos should ensure deliveries are received safely and securely, not treated like a piece of litter! Asos who I've complained to over this have done absolutely nothing, they should be ashamed that a courier company like this is ruining their reputation like this.

dominicb29
1/11/16

Horrible company, hopefully they end up on watch dog. I ordered clothes over chirstmas and waited two weeks before I got an email saying thankyou for your return. I never received them in the first place, they said they would refund me. I only received a fraction of the money I spent and there is no contact number or email. Repeatedly emailed the careteam, too only get the reply over and over we are unavailable,

erisl1
1/7/16

I DIDNT GET MY ORDER AND NOT ONLY THEY DIDNT REFUND ME BUT ALSO BANNED ME FROM THE SITE.THEY BLAMED ME FOR THEY FRAUDS AND HORRIBLE MISTAKES THAT THEY DO.THEY LOCKED MY ACCOUNT AT ASOS MAKING A LOYAL CUSTOMER SO OFFENDED.I WOULD NEVER EVEN BUY THERE ANY MORE AFTER THEIR GAFFES.THEY ARE JUST GARBAGE COMPANY .I HOPE THEY BANKRUPT SOON

angieh23
1/3/16

i bought some items from ASOS, and paid heavy in postage from Canada to return most of them that didn't fit. When I contacted them, I was told i could return for free from US. So ordered again, and I have been messaging and awaiting shipping label from them, 15 emails and 3 weeks later, they are no longer going to send me a label after making new purchases.
What liars, and the items are made cheap too

pennyj4
1/3/16

On 16th December I ordered a selection of goods from ASOS for our daughter for Christmas. It is now 3rd January and I have not received the goods. Hermes are the carrier apparently. I have been corresponding with ASOS for two weeks now and have received numerous flowery placating emails apologising for the lack of delivery and constantly assuring me that they will find out where the parcel is. They now say it was left 'in a secure place' on 30th December and if I can't find it I should ask all my neighbours if they took it in. No one has signed for a parcel from Hermes, no one from Hermes has ever contacted me about delivery in spite of having my mobile number and I didn't give instructions for the parcel to be left in a secure place either. I do not believe I will ever receive these goods, and ASOS have refused to refund me because 'it is not their policy to give refunds while goods are in transit'! DO NOT USE THIS RETAILER!!!

sueh48
1/1/16

I am a fan of ASOS. I've been ordering from them since 2010. Yes, I've encountered problems from them before as my items did not reach on time as per the date promised hence, the 4 stars. Other than that, I have nothing much to complain about them and will still use their website. Thumbs up and keep up the good job Asos!! X

ricks78
12/28/15

This mob of crooks have a great set up. First they send me the wrong Nike shoes then they cant replace them with what I payed for (out of stock). So I asked how about this other pair for the same price you already have my $$$, but no I have to send the wrong shoes back at my cost and then maybe get a refund in 2 months. Read there returns set up its got so many loopholes for them to squirm out of paying refunds or posting costs you cover to return wrong items. Online service is just all scripted answers so save yourself that pain. It was there mistake but you have to try & hope to fix, they will not work with you to solve your issue. Like I said I was willing to take another item at the same price, remembering they have my money and they say nothing we can do just send wrong item back and we will go from there. So you have 2 choices take your chances on more cost for a return/refund or just keep the wrong item and set fire to it on New Years. Cheers

Tip for consumers: Go to Iconic or someone else. Man they don't even have a phone number that will be answered, they told me there no phones here. WTF in 2015 there's no phone you could ring, that speaks volumes folks. Cheers

georginap5
12/27/15

I love this site. Never had an issue with them even with the returns it has been always a good experience. And love love love the products

userl
12/12/15

The first time I ordered from ASOS, the package did not arrive within the stated 2 weeks. When I contacted them, they said I need to check with my post office as it must be a missed delivery. I went and checked with the post office & there was no delivery. 3 weeks + later I get an email from ASOS that my refund has been processed. I contacted them again to check why it has been refunded when it didn't even reach me. They were rude, unhelpful, and insisted that "you should check your mailbox for missed delivery, we can't help you if you don't collect your items". This was after I told them that I didn't get any missed delivery notice and I went and checked at the post office. Next he blamed singpost saying if they forgot to put missed delivery notice, we can't help you. After screaming and insisting his boss talks to me, someone replied 2 days later that the box they sent was damaged and rejected by the postal services. In the meantime, I requested them to not cancel my order and resend the items, as I spent quite some time browsing and selecting the items - they said we don't redeliver, as we do not check the reason for return (they don't even check whether the return is from postal rejection or because of customer return / non-collection!!!), and readily blame the customer in a very rude and unfriendly "you're wasting my time" manner. Needless to say 3weeks + later, the items I had selected were not available anymore in my size, and I couldn't reorder - they didn't apologise, or acknowledge a slip up in the way this whole case was handled.

I decided never to order from ASOS again, but relaxed on my principals after seeing a 30% off promotion on my inbox :( Once again after 2 weeks, I still didn't receive my items. This time, I couldn't be bothered, and thought I will not waste time on customer service, if it gets returned and refunded, so be it. But then I receive an email from ASOS after 2 weeks saying, they were late in sending the items, so are now sending by express service. Any additional charges that I have to bear due to express service will be refunded to me. After a week, I got my items and the delivery guy asked for 50$ (showing me the receipt) - I paid him, recalling ASOS's email. 1 - 2 weeks later, I am still fighting to get the 50$ reimbursed; 2 - Some of the dresses were god-awful, didn't look anything like pictures, and it's just unimaginable anyone would wear them (were made of some spungy material with holes in them and were flaring up to the extent that would put 1800s dresses to shame); 3 - The return from Singapore to UK cost a fortune (this is on me, should have checked); 4 - have just received a refund email from them, they're refusing to acknowledge that the returns slip was within & are missing a couple of items from the refund, I am dreading to have this conversation with them because going by the past 2 conversations, this will takes weeks of frustration with possibly negative results.

In short PLEASE DON'T ORDER FROM ASOS. They will suck the time and money out of you. The worst online shopping experience..... wait.. the worst shopping experience I have ever had!!! I have wasted precious hours dealing with their absolutely rude customer service, and not to talk about the $$ spent receiving the items, sending the items, and not getting refunded properly for the returned items.

tadejak
12/11/15

Been shopping with ASOS for 5 years now and never had a bad experience. A few times a parcel arrived a few days late. It is true, ASOS' customer service offers pretty generic emails but if I had to return the item I always got refunded. Btw, I live in Slovenia, Europe.

talaq
12/7/15

The worst shopping experience I have ever had. I waited for more than a month and I did not receive my order. The customer service kept giving unacceptable excuses and asked me to wait. They didn't give back the money or any compensation . I will not recommend this website to any family member or friend. It's like stealing money from customers. Totally unprofessional

johns1083
12/5/15

No actual service, the emails that I received were simply full of predefined sentences that seemed to have no aim at solving the problem I had. Zero results. Would never reconsider buying there again.

ellaf5
12/3/15

Worse Company to deal with!!! Buyers Beware Stay Away!!!

No customer service!!! Chat people not there to help or simply don't understand English. If you happen to have any issue, the decision will be made against you and your money, even if you happen to be a long time customer!!! Absolutely nothing is taken into consideration.
Most of today's websites have a feedback options on products and services. Wondering why ASOS doesn't???
The answer is simple: ALL WOULD BE NEGATIVE !!!
solution is simple: STAY AWAY

customerb
12/3/15

I ordered a dress by Asos and was sent a wrong item which I returned. They didn't send me my money back for this wrong item even though they had received my parcel and had sent the return amount for the other dress I returned in the same package. Since I was not so smart to keep the receipt, I am not able to get my money back which sucks! They really take advantage! KEEP YOUR RECEIPT until you get your money back for your returned item!

daveu4
11/30/15

Such a poor website I cannot believe it. For such a high end brand you would have thought they would have this really wrapped up

rogerc54
11/29/15

I didn't know this Company is not located in the USA and its next to impossible to see that on the website unless you do allot of searching....on the website it says nothing about it being located in UK.... Ive paid for 2 day express delivery So that's not happening.. And so I miss this package before I leave for vacation. Here is another issue.. There are two discount codes available on this site, one is for a overall discount of 20% and one for free 2 day expedited shipping over a certain amount spent.. You can enter the discount code and it works great but then when you enter the Free expedited shipping code it Cancels out the % off and then they tell you on chat that those are the Terms and Agreements.. VERY misleading.. So I canceled the order on the spot.. but you only have 2 minutes to cancel the order or they send it no matter what....They say its already been processed ? If your outside 2 minute window.. Consider the cost of sending your package back to UK from US ....So if your sizes are wrong.. hope you have a big or smaller friend ! So try shipping your order back to UK ! This is a very customer unfriendly site and lots of hidden crap.. be very aware if you are outside of UK.

gustavv6
11/28/15

I order 2 items on monday with express shipping, cause i need the clothes before the weekend. Thursday items are still not shipped, so i contact live chat. They let me know that there has been an error at there warehouse, and he tells me it will arrive on the 1th december, so we agree that he cancels, and i will get money in 5-10 days. Friday morning, i go to my local city to buy some clothes instead, and when i get home, the package arrives, but now i don't need it. So i contact customer service about the problem, and they refuse to refund me the return cost 12 gbp. Why do i have to pay the return cost, when its they're fault?
The company is a joke. They are a billionaire company, but they have no respect for theyre customers.

katrinat5
11/26/15

First time buyer for this shop and got my package in 6 days! The skirt that I bought was a bit longer than I expected but I am 5'2 in height in comparison to the model. Didn't think about it before, nevertheless the style, the quality and the fast shipping really did it for me!

Will see me very soon, Asos! <3

yolinad
11/19/15

I have placed my order last Friday and as I was not in the country at this time and I have picked up a nominated day which was the following Tuesday to be delivered at my work address ( which I use most of the time for my orders with ASOS). On Tuesday morning I have received an email from care@asos.com that they were really sorry they were not able to send my order on the next day delivery service (this should not be on the next day service as they had plenty of time to dispatch since Friday), but to make sure I will get it they have put it on the later delivery service (which is evening delivery slot from 6pm to 10pm). Obviously I was not able to accept it as this is a business address and there is no one here at this time. When I came in the morning there were no card or anything to show me that a courier has been trying to deliver anything at all, but at the same time I had an email from care@asos.com that the courier made an attempt to deliver last night, but there were no one to accept it. And this is where the nightmare started. I have emailed ASOS to make them aware about the whole situation and I had an email (18/11/2015)from customer service lady that they have arranged the courier to deliver between 9-5 pm on Thursday (19/11/15) to which I was quite relaxed about it. This morning 19/11/2015 I had another email that the courier tried to deliver last evening again and at this point I had enough and decided to email them again to ask why the courier tried to deliver last night if ASOS spoke to them and made them aware that there were no one in and it was arranged the parcel to be delivered on the next day within the business hours. I had a reply in a couple of hours that they spoke with the courier again and they said they will try to deliver between 9-5pm, but without any guarantees to which at the point I finally decided to call them and to find out what is going on. I just spoke with a lady call Karla and gave her again the whole history of my problem saying to her that I am paying for a Premier service and obviously not getting one to which she replied the nominated day is not part of the Premier service (hahaha can you believe this girl???)) Actually I am getting Free nominated day only because I pay for my Premier Service, but who am i to know better than her right. After all she works there and should know better than I do. Anyway she called the couriers for me again and they said to her that my order will be delivered between 9-5pm. I hardly doubt that, as so far the only thing I am getting is bad customer service, someone make decisions on my behalf for delivery options that I do not want, etc...
I have had a such a disappointing experience for a long time. ASOS You lost me after 10 years of being your customer!!! As soon as I get my order I will not even open it and I will send it right back.

snehay
11/18/15

Best online shopping store ever. Excellent customer service!

jojop2
11/15/15

Asos is amazing. I have been ordering from here for over 5 years granted the stuff was better then , but if you search right you find good quality for good prices. Their delivery is always on the time specifies and £9.95 for a years free next day delivery is genius I wish all onlineshops were so easy and convenient

assady
11/15/15

Ask for an exchange and get a refund in ten days. When customer services were emailed I received no apology for the inconvenience just told to buy the item again in the correct size. When questioned why has this happened? I was advised this happens regularly if the item is out of stock or of a different colour. (I know this wasn't the case when on the product as I checked daily.) Do they not understand people don't have another £100 to spend whilst waiting up to 10 days for a refund?

I'll be returning the rest of my order and spending my money with a more competent company.

imam3
11/5/15

Satisfying product quality and one of my most trusted site.
Had fitting problem and item was a bit different from description previously, but problem was resolved fast and refund process was efficient.
The only cons for for me is the price is more expensive recently.

veronikap2
11/1/15

Asos sent items that were the wrong fit. The item comes in a little plastic packaging bag which can't be used to send an item back. The return form online is useless because they do not privide any other option other than paying to have it sent back at FedEx or UPS. Not shopping on asos again.

lamanm
11/1/15

I have ordered from this website several times, and every time I either face a delay or wrong order(size). Yet, the last time was even worse! I placed and order 2 months ago and still did not receive my items.They keep on telling me to wait until the mid of the month, end of the month and so on, but I did not receive my order yet, and lost my money! now I do not even get a response to my emails!

dt43
10/30/15

I ordered a bunch of clothing items and paid for an express delivery which stated that I would get my goods today (Friday) but I haven't received anything. When contacting customer service, they did nothing but say that I just had to wait til Monday which is one day less than a standard delivery. Also, they would not refund my express delivery fee now. Instead, I have to wait til the parcel arrives and then contact them again for my money, even though customer service could see that my parcel hadn't arrived. There is a reason people order express delivery!!!!! Last time I'm ever shopping at asos.

mariat23
10/30/15

I PLACE AN ORDER WITH ASOS ON LINE FOR $580 DOLLARS I ALWAYS SIGN FOR MY GOODS TO BE SURE I WILL GET THEM IF AM NOT HOME I GET A CARD IN THE POST AND I GO TO PICK IT UP
THEY LOST MY PARCEL AND NOW THEY ASKING ME TO GIVE THEM A OTHER ADDRESS TO SEND MY GOODS REALY HOW CAN I GIVE THEM AN OTHER ADDRESS I ONLY HAVE ONE HOME AND THEY WILL NOT REFUND ME MY MONEY NOW I HAVE TO TAKE THEM TO THE FEAR TRADING DON,T BUY FROMTHIS COMPANY THEY ARE THE WORST

kerryt8
10/29/15

Ordered an overcoat, and got express delivery for $15. From the UK to Canada that's a really good deal I think. It was estimated that it would have taken a week to get here, but instead UPS got it here in Waterloo in less than two days. Extremely satisfied with the product, the fitting was perfect. Unfortunately the duties costed me $76 CAD as the coat itself was $240.

mariam185
10/26/15

Asos is using Hermes as delivery company. H doe not have phone number or address to pick up your own parcel in the event that you miss your parcel. I am never at home because I work in the mornings. I called ASOS and explain this case and asked them to use other Currier or deliver evenings, They then suggested that I could get a return, Period.
No help whatsoever for me to get their items. they did not care about finding the way to send it to me and instead . They would prefer not to sell me but keep on supporting and using Hermes as courier. I am gosmacked

zhansultanc
10/26/15

Over a month ago I bought two watches on this website. One for my father, the second - for yourself. But I got nothing. NOTHING.
When I wrote about this in the customer service, they promised to send me a replacement. But it turned out that this watch is out of stock and Asos decided not to return money. They just blocked my account. I was left without a watches and no my money. Today I appeal to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (FBI) with a complaint about fraud Asos site.

Tip for consumers: People! DO NOT BUY on this site, if you do not want to lose your money!!! There are many reliable sites, with lower prices and good customer support.

costantinot
10/23/15

I think it's the worst shop online of the whole net. I ordered three goods. A tie, a buttondown shirt and a pair of shoes. None of those goods were ok. The tie was junk, but I held it cause the repay was too complicated. Today arrived the shirt and the shoes. NONE OF THE SIZES WERE WHAT I'VE PAID FOR! the buttondow was 2 sizes larger than the one I ordered "XS and arrived M". The shoes were rubbish and they sent me the 13 size. As you can imagine, a guy 1,78 metres tall hasn't feets as long as thay one, in fact I ordered 11. trust me, don't use this kinda dread site. Add insult to injury, I gotta wait for 1 month for the refund.

ap709
10/13/15

I made an order of over £300 pounds on asos and paid for next day delivery. 7 days later I have not received my order and their service provider said they tried to deliver twice but when I asked for proof they did not provide. I live on a 24 HOUR concierge serviced building so I dont ever have a problem with deliveries but this is the second time asos fail to deliver and order I made.
I asked for refund and they know I havent received my parcel but still wont give me a refund. If you dont want a headache dont order from them.

ranjanp2
10/11/15

I could wax rhapsodic and go on and on about this retailer. They offer clothing, accessories, and the like for men and women; they get new inventory everyday and for a nominal price annually, they offer expedited 2 day shipping world-wide. Their prices are competitive, and customer service responsive, courteous, and awesome :-)

Tip for consumers: Watch out for their phenomenal coupon codes

sarahj110
10/7/15

I tried to purchase the Keds Champion Taylor Swift Kitten Peek-a-Boo Plimsoll Trainers for
$93.00 and after a long conversation with ASOS they realised that they are not available for Australians to purchase, even though it was on the Australian site. I tried to ask a couple more questions but was disconnected from the conversation. I am disappointed that I did not receive an apology about their false advertising, and that they didn't accept my offer of paying extra for them if they are available to other countries.

georgeg67
10/7/15

This website is fantastic, it offers a wide range of clothes both for Men and Women. Easy to navigate around the website and greatly priced clothing with cheap postage and packaging.

mel2874
9/29/15

Did not receive my order, even when I have paid the extra express delivery fee.

When I did reach out to find my parcel, I was taken on a joy ride and in the end left on my own to contact the courier company. I would have done this except, the number given to me was disconnected. Customer service was inefficient, courier service was absolutely terrible. I still have not received my parcel, it has been a week now.

All because, ASOS cannot/will not help me contact the courier company to solve this issue.

Very disappointed at ASOS and the way they handled the situation, terrible shopping experience.

This used to be one of my favorite online shopping sites, and now I am very reluctant to shop there again.

biljanad
9/22/15

Good quality and servise! Recomend!

austins18
9/16/15

I purchased a suit for a wedding as part of the bridal party. The jacket had no tags on it and it was tiny. Via email, I asked for an exchange. "Stephen" was very friendly and promised an expedited replacement. After a week I contacted the company again. "Martin" was cagey and would not refer me to a supervisor nor give a phone number. Ultimately "Nafisa" said replacements were not allowed for US customers. I'm apparently stuck keeping this tiny jacket and normal sized pants. Beware, this is a foreign company with bad Chinese made products and no phone numbers.

dariad
9/7/15

I recently bought a few items from them, expecting decent quality for the price. They do have some unique and/or hard to find items, however way overpriced. One of the items were small gold cartilage earrings, that in a week turned black. As much as I dislike forever21, they basically have the same junk.

ashleyd38
9/5/15

Do not trust this company at all.
I ordered some shoes from this site and received an email stating that my order was unsuccessful. Asos stated that I needed to give them either a copy of my passport or my driver's license! Along with clarifying some more information. You do not need to give companies your personal information, this includes passports or driver's licenses! That is extremely dodgy.
However, I read on and found out that they wouldn't have taken money from my bank account until I given them the information they wanted. I wanted to check with my bank anyway, given them a call and found out that they have received my money! I am now in the process of getting my money back and thinking about legal action if necessary.
Bottom line - they may have some good products but do stay away!

lucyr14
9/2/15

I've only ordered from ASOS once but purposely ordered from the 'petite' range as I'm quite small and thin. I find it hard to order clothes online and was very excited to see they had a special 'petite' section.

I ordered about 5 different things and they all looked very nice in the photos, all on petite sized models and it fit them really well, looked really fitted and flattering so I thought this was how it would look on me also. However this was wrong to assume because I couldn't believe how large each item was upon arrival, they looked so small in the photos but were baggy and large in real life! None of the clothes fit me properly, they were all extremely long (came down to my knees when they were supposed to be mid-thigh) and baggy around the waist. One dress was an off the shoulder style and looked very elegant in the photos but in real life it kept falling off my shoulders because it was just too big. I was very disappointed as it was a beautiful black dress with lace sleeves. It was the same problem with the rest of the clothes.

I also ordered a pair of black wide fit platform heels (only kind available was wide fit) and they were bigger than I thought. I have small feet and ordered UK size 3 / NZ size 5 as this is my usual size but they seemed more like UK size 4 in real life and are on the verge of looking weird on my small feet. They are also made of leather and the straps cut into my feet, they are very stiff and I've tried multiple times to loosen the leather but it never seems to work or make a difference. As a result the shoes are quite uncomfortable and hurt when I walk in them.

I gave ASOS 3/5 stars because the delivery was pretty quick and also free (unlike so many other online shopping websites) and I did quite like one dress, I've been wearing it even though it's quite baggy. Although I don't think I'll wear the rest of my purchases so I feel it was kind of a waste of money as I spent quite a lot for each item.

Not sure if I'll buy from ASOS again, I can understand it might be great for non petite people because the clothes will probably fit better. But would not recommend this website to any petite people, even buying from the 'petite' section like I did.

jennij3
9/2/15

They take your money and run. Customer service is useless. They will run you around in circles telling you they have sent your concerns to another dept or they will get back to you. It's been 10 days or so and I have yet to get anything resolved.

lisat83
8/30/15

I have never bought anything from them until recently because they were always too expensive for me. But now that I'm in college, I get a student discount, and it's more convenient for me to do my shopping online. I bought 2 dresses and 1 shirt. The shirt had a zipper on the back that would only go down halfway, so I couldn't fit into it, and one of the dresses was completely transparent, and looked like it was made from cheap material; not at all how it looked on the website. The third was fine but it wasn't the right size, so I'm returning all of them. I was really disappointed, I always figured that with such high prices their clothes would be high quality.

21 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ASOS staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the ASOS staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

6 Photos for ASOS