US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

missf1

When I wrote to asos customer service, they offered some advice to check with the local delivery. (in 96 reviews)

robinr3

You cannot exchange things, so they ask you to simply return the item and re-order the new size or color you'd like. (in 177 reviews)

jamh

I already visited my local post office numerous times to follow-up the 'package', what a waste of time and gasoline. (in 12 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

vicentea3
5/3/16

Web site with nice stuff, what a pity they have a horrible customer service and tracking information. They do not give any useful information about the tracking and they work with a local courier if you buy out of Engand which do not give neither any info until the product do not arrive to the country. I never received the articles I ordered, they gave very confusing information from Customer service (which is complicated and slow), saying they were sending back the article and refunding it (only because I asked) but I never knew anything else and they do not answer when I ask when I will get the refund. I do not know what to do because they only way to contact the customer service is by mail and they were repeating same useless answers at the beginning( always different people) or directly they do not answer...

jaleynb
5/2/16

Please Please Please Please. To anyone who shops with ASOS. NEVER do it. Please Never shop with ASOS. I RARELY EVER POST MY OPINION ON ANYTHING BUT AFTER THE APPAULING CUSTOMER CARE I HAVE RECEIVED AND CONTINUALLY BEING PATIENT, I FEEL LIKE I HAVE BEEN PUNISHED FOR IT. EVEN IF YOU HAVE ORDERED FROM THEM BEFORE SMOOTHLY WHICH I HAVE, PLEASE NEVER ORDER FROM ASOS. MY STORY IS TOO LONG TO DOCUMENT BUT I FELT COMPELLED TO WRITE TO ANYONE WHO MIGHT BE THINKING OF OR EVEN SHOPPING FROM THE SITE RIGHT NOW- JUST STOP, DONT DO IT. THE BEST THING I CAN SAY TO WARN PEOPLE AS I CANNOT TELL MY STORY IS NEVER SHOP WITH ASOS. NEVER SHOP WITH ASOS, NEVER SHOP ASOS, NEVER SHOP WITH ASOS, NEVER SHOP WITH ASOS. IF YOU TAKE ONE THING FROM THIS IS TO NEVER SHOP WITH ASOS.

majlindas
5/1/16

I dont usually review hotels, things, or companies even though it should be turnt into a habbit becuase its for our own good. The second reason i order in Asos its beacuse i know that for any problem that may arise(online shopping to some countries) they are going to take care faster then you think. I love the way they answer me and how they are with me during a long ride while Im a regular costumer since 2 years.

jerij3
4/29/16

I ORDERED A CLUTH BAG FROM ASOS, I RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION EMAIL AND TRACKING INFORMATION FOR MY ORDER. I WAITED A COUPLE OF WEEKS FOR MY PACKAGE TO ARRIVE AND I THOUGHT IT WAS RATHER UNUSUAL FOR IT TO TAKE THIS LONG FOR A PACKAGE TO ARRIVE FROM ASOS. SO I USED THE ONLINE TRACKING TOOL TO RESEARCH WHAT MAY HAVE HAPPENED. THE TRACKING SEARCH TOOL FOUND THAT THE ITEM CLEARED CUSTOMS AND NOTHING FURTHER. I CONTACTED ASOS ABOUT MY ORDER THROUGHT THEIR VERY COMPLICATED HELP PAGE ON THEIR WEBSITE WHICH ONLY ALLOWS YOU TO CONTACT THEM BY EMAIL( CHAT IS NEVER AVAILABLE). TWO DAYS LATER I RECEIVED AN EMAIL RESPONSE TELLING ME WOW IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE YOUR ORDER SHIPPED AND SORRY YOU DIDNT GET IT BUT WAIT 48 HOURS FOR THEM (ASOS) TO RESEARCH THE MATTER AND GET BACK TO ME. THREE DAYS LATER I SENT A REPLY EMAILT TO THE AGENT WHO REPLIED TO INITIAL INQUIRY AND RECEIVED NO RESPONSE. I HAD TO START THE ENTIRE INQUIRY PROCESS AGAIN ABOUT THE ORDER WHICH I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED ONLY TO GET ANOTHER EMAIL RESPONSE EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE FIRST ONLY WITH INSTRUCTIONS FOR ME TO SEARCH THE EXTERIOR OF MY HOME FOR IT AND CONTACT MY NEIGHBORS IN CASE THEY RECEIVED IT FOR ME. I HAVE ORDERED FROM ASOS FOR YEARS AND NEVER HAS A DELIVERY PACKAGE FROM THEM TAKEN THIS LONG TO ARRIVE NOR HAS IT EVER REQUIRED A SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY OR GOT LOST ANYWHERE ON THE EXTERIOR OF MY HOME. I AM FURIOUS I HAVE DEMANDED A REFUND AND I STILL HAVE YET TO GET A RESOLUTION WITH ASOS.COM FOR THIS ORDER NEVER RECEIVED. DO NOT SHOP ASOS.COM

ering28
4/27/16

contrary to what a lot of people are saying, shopping from Asos couldn't be easier. Returns are simple and quick, and costumer service always gets back to me really fast. I order from this site very frequently and I am never disappointed. The clothes are beautiful, and the quality is great. So DONT LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE. Try it out for yourself. Asos is honestly the greatest.

trenth10
4/21/16

i purchased a product and yet to have received it. i have tried contacting the customer service multiple times with out any response... pelase be aware of these scammers.

margitas
4/18/16

Good choice and fast free delivery. When my parcel did not arrived they returned me money without any problem.

donnap51
4/16/16

There are a number of clothing sites like this for discounted women's merchandise that are basically scams. If the prices for the apparent value look too good to be true, they are! Size and quality are random, lots of deliveries never make it, there's no standard return policy, and no real customer service. Let the buyer beware!

kims117
4/14/16

My package has not arrived it was shipped 2 weeks ago. Since they do not use tracking they can't even tell me where it is. When you email customer service they tell you to wait another week. What online company ships without tracking?

as3640
4/14/16

Worst customer service, instead of trying to help you they keep repeating their script over and over again like its gonna help. Their international delivery sucks, my package was lost and no one was unable to help. They could not even resend it via express delivery as a compensation for the 2 months that i waited patiently to receive for an order that i never received. Id you are outside the UK and want to order online DO NOT USE Asos if you want to avoid disappointment.

floriej
4/13/16

They sent me the wrong item and now I have to deal with it... The customer service has been completely useless and they didn't offer my any kind of compensation for the time I spent dealing with this issue. I ordered on Asos to save my time... bad idea. You will have to spend so much time writing to their customer support that you will regret your old good physical stores.

lillyl7
4/12/16

I have ordered some stuff from this place that I have never received. I tried to contact customer service but they never wrote back to me. Can anyone give me the right address for customer services that I can contact them again.
Thanks
lillyta33@gmail.com

maryk146
4/10/16

I was expected to receive my order by April 7th, but I didn't. I wrote many e-mails to them but they only say: you will have to wait for 2 more weeks, blah, blah, blah, etc.
There is only someone different who replies the e-mails (from Customer service), so they go on repeting the same "bul....t".
If I decide to wait till April 25th, as they "suggested", then THEY WILL SEE WHAT TO DO.
Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time and money on this site. They only want your money, and they have THE WORST customer care staff. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

leannef5
4/10/16

I recently ordered two dresses from asos for my daughters communion they arrived didn't suit so I sent them back to the post office unfortunately I washed my clothes that night with my receipts from the post office in but did not think much of it as I sent other parcels back to river island and littlewoods the same time and recieved refunds a week later upon contacting asos to find out when I would be getting my refund the replied they hadn't received my items and basically im £90 down with emails saying nothing I can do about it unless I have the receipt joke of a company I will never shop with them again avoid if you don't want to waist your money

nicm10
4/7/16

I recently ordered a blazer from ASOS, though, the delivery was quick, I was very disappointed with the product itself.

1) It smelled like perfume.
2) It was badly worn.

I'm highly upset by the situation I cannot believe I paid so much money for a blazer that I had no idea was used because nowhere on the website does it say used item. I am in the process of returning the item and based on previous reviews I anticipate a fight to get a refund. First and last purchase from this company.

candicec9
4/7/16

I'm told that in the past this company was good. Through England, has US website. Don't order from them. I ordered one small item, got all the email notifications saying it was on it's way (including tracking number) and then before it got to my town suddenly the tracking stopped. Tried working with ASOS - finding a complaint email is difficult and got lots of "sorry your package hasn't arrived, we're looking it". Finally after a month of emails, I went to their FB page and started posting comments on their articles - found out that lots of other people had the same issues. Then the FB commentator for ASOS (there are many) responded back and asked for SSN and DOB to refund the order. That's when I quit, filed a bank fraud with my bank and am letting my bank fight it out. I only wish I would of saved myself the stress and read reviews before ordering from this company.

Tip for consumers: Don't!

clivec8
4/5/16

I have used the company for a number of years and recommended them to friends...then it began. First order of 2016, didn't arrive, it took another three weeks for the refund to be made. Live Chat was polite but useless. I have a 24 hour concierge service in my building, and all packages have to be signed for...but ASOS didn't bother to say it was THEIR issue. Of course since the items were all sale items, nothing could be resent, except a pair of shoes in the wrong color. I gave up complaining and thought I will try again before my vacation. All sale items and once again...nothing. I contacted them and the same performance. This means two orders this year alone, nothing has been delivered.

Don't be fooled by free delivery....just be happy if you get ANY delivery.

mariannag3
4/4/16

Its the first site I visit when I want some quality fashion shopping. I had NEVER had something received with bad quality, or not as shown as the pictures. - I returned items 3 times and always received my refund back. The collection is awesome, their dresses countless, the sale section is great - it can reach yp to 80%, and the site itself is amazingly done. Great pictures, catwalk availability, product info. Will never stop shopping from ASOS.

meaganp2
4/2/16

Although there was only one attempt to deliver it which I missed, it still came early. Of course the dress I purchased was as lovely in person as online but I was especially impressed with the packaging. It was impeccable. So neatly laid in the bag and gave super easy instructions for returning. Even gave instructions on how to keep the garment in good shape and included a hole in the bag it was shipped in to carry as though it were a shopping bag. How cute is that ? They really care about their presentation to their customers which is SO important to me. I'm so happy with what I received. Can't wait to order again.

sandrac69
3/29/16

I ordered from here and it was a very nice experience. I also returned some items and it was no trouble at all. Full refund without problem.

samz18
3/26/16

I ordered sneakers in a US 6.5 and recieved an 8. I reached out to a ASOS and they sent me a replacement which was again a size 8. I reached out to customer service and they told me that they had sent the right size because a UK 5.5 is a US 8. First of all, a U.K. 5.5 is a US 7.5 and second of all, I was on the US version of their site and ordered my US size of a 6.5. It is ASOS' responsibility to convert the sizing correctly. The ASOS customer service rep blamed me multiple times for ordering the wrong size. I sent them the screenshot of my order where it CLEARLY displays US 6.5 and they continued to tell me I ordered the wrong size and they cannot replace it. After explaining to the rep that a UK size 5.5 is not a US 8 and sending my order screenshot once again, the rep admitted they were wrong and offered to send me a replacement, which I opted not to take. I would rather not shop and spend my money with a company that handles their mistakes like this and points fingers at the customer instead of handling their mistakes in the correct manner.

tonjaj
3/16/16

My dress fit perfectly...pls take your measurements...I did and it worked out great. Also my dress arrived 2 days earlier than expected.Kudos for that...It was only an additional $6 to track. Dress was made of durable material...craftsmanship was awesome. Will be shopping there again and recommend it to my plus size divas.

jirinak
3/15/16

My order did not arrive. After 9 days they told me to wait another 9 days to be sure it will not arrive. After that they told me to wait several days they will solve it. After that they told me they will send it to me within 9 days. I asked them if they could send it to me within 3 days (that I can pay for it!) and they said no. Alright. It is month and half. Nothing arrived. NEVER AGAIN.

sharonr50
3/14/16

My first few orders went fine until there was an issue when I didn't receive my order. They have no phone number to contact a real person. I was unable to track my package as their website recommends. Your only option is to Chat online which they are very unhelpful and unwilling to help. Buyer Beware! I am removing the APP from my phone as we speak.

janet853
3/11/16

Have now decided not to shop with asos again. I have ordered from asos countless times and not had to many issues. However, ordered a beautiful dress and was delivered completetly different dress, color was only thing similar, with no invoice, which makes me wonder the cost of this ugly dress and am now having issues trying to get a refund. Not impressed at all with their returns service. Was disappointed not to have a choice of exchanging for a dress l like, as the original dress l ordered is out of stock. Cost $122.00 and now out of pocket and no dress to wear to a wedding.

chikob
3/10/16

and even after I sent them the items back they won't refund me. I really suggest you keep away from there, it's borderline scam. Never pay with credit card, just paypal so you can open a dispute.

barrya27
3/7/16

Their terrible check out process didn't realized I had an incomplete mailing address so my order failed to deliver in January. The order was returned back to ASOS since it failed to delivered. It is now MARCH, 2 months later, and I still have NOT yet received my refund after MULTIPLE conversations with the customer support.

UNBELIEVABLE. I

evelynr15
3/1/16

I ordered on Asos and then realized I submitted the wrong delivery address. I immediately got in touch with Customer Care who told me no problem, they'd ask the delivery service to return the order once despatched. In the meantime, I could just order again. That's what I did... However, then it turned out they could not return the order after all. Their advice: get in touch with the people who live at the other address. Sigh.
Simply ridiculous, they cannot even handle a simple change in delivery address.

susana-amyb
2/26/16

Recently, I ordered a small item from ASOS. I've waited for it for almost a month and in the end I haven't received it. My experience with the ASOS customer care was most appalling. I spoke with just about an entire CC team and their fb customer reps (ie. each and every email or chat is responded to by a different person, repeating their automated responses blindly, without as much as reading customer messages or questions). ASOS customer care/fb teams are rude and highly unprofessional. There's no coherent internal coordination nor communication at all. Nobody follows up, nobody take any responsibility or ownership of cases. When asked to escalate my case or (after entire 10 days of back and forth messaging and a whole weekend of useless chatting) have someone in charge to call me (which seems to be clearly an option as stated on their website AND also proposed by yet another of their agents) NOBODY bothered to contact me on the phone. They just kept repeating their 'pre automated' texts, without looking once at my responses. I have NEVER had a 'pleasure' with such horrendous, beyond ANY standards customer service, EVER. I wouldn't (and won't) advice anyone to use ASOS services, ever.

sumitac1
2/25/16

i have ordered at least 30 dresses from this site and loved everyone of them.the quality of the dresses are excellent and i have never had a problem.i recommend this site to everyone.i am now an asos addict!

jh364
2/23/16

Of all the orders I've done with them I've only encountered problems twice and both were cleared up quickly and cheerfully. The second time they went especially above and beyond. Their in-house denim is of good quality.

donnas119
2/23/16

I have now tried Zaful, Sheinside and ASOS and out of the three, ASOS is the true winner. I have never had an issue with shipping and the quality of the products has been what I would have expected. I am still waiting for my order from Zaful, have no way of tracking it because their tracking numbers die at the chinese border and Sheinside sizing is so wonky it is almost impossible to order and get something you can wear.
So ASOS has come through every time and quickly. LOVE it.

brittanyc21
2/22/16

Well I found a dress for my 30th birthday party and I was ecstatic about it. It was the Boohoo Sequin Paneled Body-Conscious Dress. AFTER I ordered it I read all these mixed reviews of ASOS and not receiving the product or the size was incorrect. Needless to say, my experience was nothing like that. It was AMAZING! My dress came within 4 days and I was pleasantly surprised. The material was in great and it was sequins. I received sooo many compliments and I felt great in it. It was true to size. I wore an 8. I had to do a review just so people would know since there was so many reviews.

nh71
2/15/16

I placed an order on Wednesday, Feb 10th for a top. I paid extra to have it shipped in two days. I received a confirmation letting me know that my order will be delivered on or before Friday, 12 February 2016. I never received my order on the 12th. I emailed customer service the evening of the 12th. I got a response on the 13th from customer service stating there was a glitch in the system and they have arranged a refund for the postage and the item. I should receive the refund in 5-10 days and if a refund can't be returned they will be in touch. Today, the 15th I received a top by UPS from ASOS. It was not the top that I ordered, not even close! I paid a lot of money to have the top for an event that I was attending. I did not receive the top in time and when the top came, it was not what I even ordered. Another email sent to confirm that I will still be receiving a refund. I will never order from them again!

tinag43
2/12/16

Everyone, Please please don't buy anything from ASOS, especially by ordinary mail. They never delivery it to you on time. The estimated delivery time they email to you is just crap. More importantly, if you haven't received your package after more than one month, they don't investigate anything and they DO NOT refund your money to you.

petert96
2/12/16

ASOS are useless if anything goes wrong. They offer next day delivery if an order is placed by midnight (Mon - Fri) but when the delivery company lies about delivering your package you have to wait 48 hours for them to "investigate" then 48 hours for them to request another parcel is dispatched.

nigelp13
2/7/16

Best experience from an online retailer I've ever had. Order a £16 watch, got home to find my gate lying down horizontally in my back garden and the watch delivered in our recycle bin. Cost me £250 to have the gate repaired.
Followed their protocol dealt with them not Hermes.
1. Asked me for a statement.
2. Asked me to email pictures.
3. Asked me to get 3rd party quote.
4. Asked me to wait while Hermes responded.
5. A Hermes delivery driver appeared at my front door when I was at work, my wife answered and found his demeanour threatening. Informed ASOS of this and they stated this was standard practice. BE CAREFUL IF YOU ARE A SINGLE WOMAN LIVING ON YOUR OWN!!
6. ASOS asked what evidence I had Hermes had done it, I stated has much evidence that they had they hadn’t.
ASOS then stated nothing to do with them and they would be doing nothing for me.

yanoullap
2/1/16

Otdered 3 dresses and all 3 were perfect. Fantastic quality for the price I paid. I was also suprised how quickly I got them. Had no problem cancelling one order when wrong size was ordered by mistake, they were very helpful. This is the best site to order

ns40
1/30/16

I ordered a few items from the Asos Germany site and very soon after submitting the order i realised that the delivery address was incorrect. I contacted ASOS immediately to see if this could be rectified but they told me that it was too late and that i also couldn't cancel the order! Appalling customer service and return policies, i have never heard of such nonsense!!

desyf1
1/28/16

My first time order at asos.com, really suck. I live in Jakarta Indonesia. And when i made my order at 22 Dec 2015, i was told by system that my orders will be arrived before and on 22nd January 2016. And now, till today, 29th January, it didn't arrive yet. I made several contacts to the Customer Service, and their answers, mostly are SUCK. And yet, they were asking me to check my neighbors in case they took my orders.

I am so much with this site. I regretted buying things on this site. Compares to Aliexpress.com (China ones), this site really suck.---- Update 24th April, my orders with Asos.com been solved.

piotrs6
1/22/16

The best

morganr15
1/19/16

I ordered shoes through Asos and these were delivered by Hermes to the wrong address.
The person at the wrong address claimed the shoes and I had to call the police.
I notified both Asos and Hermes and their response was dismal, both of them claiming the right to deliver to a third party without my consent, despite info. to the contrary given to me by Trading Standards.

They refused to give me a refund and said that the problem was all mine.

I would say that if you are thinking of using any of these services, BEWARE!

kadidiad
1/15/16

For the first time, i went online on asos and decided to purchase 4 pairs of shoes for my husband as a birthday gift. After the transaction went through and i received a confirmation letter stating it was on his way, i received another email that my order was cancelled. They cancelled my order because they could not verify my credit card information. they wanted me to send in a copy of ID or passport, billing statement with my credit card information and a different letter with my billing address. They wanted me to send those infos over email. Why would i do that when there is so much scams and email hacking? I talked to them and they respond that this will only be fixed if i provide those documents. I shopped always online with the same card and never had this problem. For a first time shopper with them, this was very disappointing and horrible experience. Btw my purchase order was only $284.0 so it is not like it is a large amount whereas you can think it is a fraud. But again, this place and service sucks!!!!!!!!!! HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jackieb47
1/14/16

I am disgusted with Asos their couriers Hermes (who Asos are responsible for) are repeatedly either throwing my deliveries over my back fence or knocking at my door and not waiting for an answer and when I do answer they have gone and left my parcel in the street unattended. Asos should ensure deliveries are received safely and securely, not treated like a piece of litter! Asos who I've complained to over this have done absolutely nothing, they should be ashamed that a courier company like this is ruining their reputation like this.

dominicb29
1/11/16

Horrible company, hopefully they end up on watch dog. I ordered clothes over chirstmas and waited two weeks before I got an email saying thankyou for your return. I never received them in the first place, they said they would refund me. I only received a fraction of the money I spent and there is no contact number or email. Repeatedly emailed the careteam, too only get the reply over and over we are unavailable,

erisl1
1/7/16

I DIDNT GET MY ORDER AND NOT ONLY THEY DIDNT REFUND ME BUT ALSO BANNED ME FROM THE SITE.THEY BLAMED ME FOR THEY FRAUDS AND HORRIBLE MISTAKES THAT THEY DO.THEY LOCKED MY ACCOUNT AT ASOS MAKING A LOYAL CUSTOMER SO OFFENDED.I WOULD NEVER EVEN BUY THERE ANY MORE AFTER THEIR GAFFES.THEY ARE JUST GARBAGE COMPANY .I HOPE THEY BANKRUPT SOON

angieh23
1/3/16

i bought some items from ASOS, and paid heavy in postage from Canada to return most of them that didn't fit. When I contacted them, I was told i could return for free from US. So ordered again, and I have been messaging and awaiting shipping label from them, 15 emails and 3 weeks later, they are no longer going to send me a label after making new purchases.
What liars, and the items are made cheap too

pennyj4
1/3/16

On 16th December I ordered a selection of goods from ASOS for our daughter for Christmas. It is now 3rd January and I have not received the goods. Hermes are the carrier apparently. I have been corresponding with ASOS for two weeks now and have received numerous flowery placating emails apologising for the lack of delivery and constantly assuring me that they will find out where the parcel is. They now say it was left 'in a secure place' on 30th December and if I can't find it I should ask all my neighbours if they took it in. No one has signed for a parcel from Hermes, no one from Hermes has ever contacted me about delivery in spite of having my mobile number and I didn't give instructions for the parcel to be left in a secure place either. I do not believe I will ever receive these goods, and ASOS have refused to refund me because 'it is not their policy to give refunds while goods are in transit'! DO NOT USE THIS RETAILER!!!

sueh48
1/1/16

I am a fan of ASOS. I've been ordering from them since 2010. Yes, I've encountered problems from them before as my items did not reach on time as per the date promised hence, the 4 stars. Other than that, I have nothing much to complain about them and will still use their website. Thumbs up and keep up the good job Asos!! X

ricks78
12/28/15

This mob of crooks have a great set up. First they send me the wrong Nike shoes then they cant replace them with what I payed for (out of stock). So I asked how about this other pair for the same price you already have my $$$, but no I have to send the wrong shoes back at my cost and then maybe get a refund in 2 months. Read there returns set up its got so many loopholes for them to squirm out of paying refunds or posting costs you cover to return wrong items. Online service is just all scripted answers so save yourself that pain. It was there mistake but you have to try & hope to fix, they will not work with you to solve your issue. Like I said I was willing to take another item at the same price, remembering they have my money and they say nothing we can do just send wrong item back and we will go from there. So you have 2 choices take your chances on more cost for a return/refund or just keep the wrong item and set fire to it on New Years. Cheers

Tip for consumers: Go to Iconic or someone else. Man they don't even have a phone number that will be answered, they told me there no phones here. WTF in 2015 there's no phone you could ring, that speaks volumes folks. Cheers

28 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ASOS staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the ASOS staff and other customers.

6 Photos for ASOS