US Government's NSF

registrar@art.com

27 Reviews for AllPosters

▼ Sort by: recent

5/13/14

I ordered 2 items at the same time (t-shirts) received one - wrong size to what I ordered (even the order sheet had the right size but the t-shirt was two sizes smaller!) and the second one has never arrived. They have sent me standard replies i.e. blamed customs, they've sent a replacement etc and months later still nothing. I have had to take further action just to get a refund.

4/28/14

RELENTLESS spam even after you 'unsubscribe' .

Fell in love with 42'' poster, was cheap enough unless you want it framed. The frame was cheap plastic (no biggie), but the BIGGEST disappointment was for $300.00 for a HUGE piece of artwork, they use the CHEAPEST LAMEST PLASTIC instead of glass !! I was mortified ! ''museum quality'' ?? $300.00 for a poster with a cheap plastic frame and CHEAP plastic that scratched as getting it out of paper ! Buyer beware. Customer service ignores you and the spam just keeps coming . Never again and a shame because they have nice posters !

4/10/14

Super fast shipping, (took about three days). I also ordered it in April, rather than i November/December where it may be a little more busy. The poster i received was vibrant and colorful, definitely a lot nicer than what i had seen on the website. Would recommend people to shop from this site.

3/30/14

I love this site for art prints of any kind or size. They will even frame it, if you need. It's so easy to find a print because you can use the filters to shop by subject, color, shape, size, etc. I always find the exact print that I am looking for. Just love how easy it is to shop there.

2/4/14

I just ordered 2 canvas paintings from them. After I made the purchase I checked out the reviews about the site on here. Honestly it really scared me and made me regret my purchases. Well less then a week later now one of the paintings showed up. I didnt understand why they didnt come together but I just checked out the paint and honestly I did not think it would look this great. I hope the next package is as good as this one. I will post another review when the next one shows up. Looking forward to it and it looks like they will get more buys from me. Very happy.

1/20/14

My order has taken two weeks to arrive and was estimated 5-7 days!!!!!

1/16/14

I ordered a pocket planner on dec 29, 2013. The estimated delivery was January 8th, 2014 and I've never recieved the package. Even when I tracked it, it hasn't been updated since they "shipped" the item. I called fedex and they said they never recieved anything from them. Turns out, this website is bogus. They didn't even shipped out my planner. Would recommend my friends and family to never order anything off their website. Disappointed.

12/6/13

AllPosters.com has a huge variety of posters to choose from ranging from art reprints to movie posters. They also offer framing and many choices of frames and mat colors. You can make purchases by credit card or through PayPal.

I recently ordered an art reprint and had it framed and matted through their site. The process was fairly simple. Standard ground shipping was about $10 for my framed artwork (according to the box I received it was 6 lbs. in weight). I received a tracking number for shipping and an estimated delivery date range. My package came within the first day of that range. When I opened the package I found that everything was as shown in the previews on the website. I was relieved because I was afraid that it would look completely different.

I was very satisfied with my purchase and plan on buying more items from AllPosters.com in the future.

12/3/13

I wish l had reviewed first before buying from all posters.com. The quality if the posters l received were blurry and poor quality! The packaging was rolled off center creasing the largest poster. Never again.

10/9/13

7 of my posters that I bought (I got 13) were of absolutely terrible quality. One was so pixilated, I could see each square. The others were extremely blurry. 5 of the posters were ok, but it looked like something that I could have printed at Staples. 1 poster was very nice.
The prices were great, quality...not at all where it should be for a business.

10/3/13

Ordered 5 tshirts on Aug 22, 2013 during a 50% off sale from GMA...informed a few days later that one tshirt was out of stock and when I was billed, (after three of remaining tshirts were shipped) the charge for the out of stock shirt had been removed. Shirts arrived Sept 5, 2013. Great shirts. Fabric is a little on the thin side but the prints are beautiful. Sent a notice that one more shirt is out of stock and another is on back order. Oct 3, 2013 and I still have not received a refund for the other out of stock shirt, even after being informed via an email, that it would take ten days. It is now 15 days since that email and still no refund and the ship date of the last shirt has been pushed again (4th time) to Oct 22. Im not happy and it will not end with a sigh and a shrug of my shoulders. If I have not received my refund and shirt or refund for both within the next 5 days I am filing a complaint with their Commerce dept in their state. This is NOT how you retain customers.

9/18/13

the poster was fine but shipping was very slow 3+ weeks for a single poster and be careful on shipping. I had placed a large mixed order on amazon and it had 22 dollars in shipping. little di I realize that 14.26 was the shipping on a single 3 dollar poster. Sure it was my fault for not checking each item so I'm to blame but that doesn't mean there still not crooks the actual cost of postage on the tube was less than 1/3 of their cost

9/15/13

they not a scam, but do have terrible customer service.i made a order for £87 which they took 5 weeks to deliver, just one poster. they seemed to think i had a paypal dispute and never bothered to check they had received payment and there was not outstanding dispute. it took over 15 emails and multiple phonecalls for them to finally send my order, everytime they would say they would check it or refer to the correct department but then nothing would happen. really BAD service. i wouldnt normally review but they stood out as a company who i thought i could buy from but totally let me down.

9/9/13

Definitely a scam.
Bought 4 posters (Despicable Me one was "sold out").
Arrived 5-6weeks later, no tracking number. $29 shipping.
Good paper, just really terrible printing. Not like originals at all.
Like all the inks were gluggy and melted away and together before drying.
Much better are Guggenheim.org gallery posters. They are real posters, accurate printing and displayable. Allposters.com".au" (shipped from the US ?!! 5+weeks shipping?!!) are not displayable but what to do?

7/12/13

Lovis Corinth posters I ordered came with the heads cut off ,the reproductions are yellow,so much yellow it overpowers the true colors of the original.Shipping was slow.It seems like nobody is minding the shop,quality wise at least.Never again for me.

5/23/13

Hi bought a poster - was initially sent the wrong product....emailed the company and was promised a replacement. Replacement arrived after many weeks. Replacement was damaged (crushed from shipping) and the actual printing of the poster was faulty. The background of the poster - had lines through the printing. Now I cannot get a response to any emails, even though I have emailed every second day for 2 weeks. I am not hopeful of recovering my monies.
Please do not use this company. I spent a huge amount on a poster and I think I am not going to get my money back.
Find another seller even if they are more expensive. Product might be better and service could not be any worse than I have received.

4/24/13

Allposters.com is almost like an online museum: but a museum at which you can buy what you see (at reasonable prices). Not only fine art, but movie and concert posters and many other things framable will be found there!

2/21/13

I couldn't be happier. I was re-decorating my house and loved this picture on a popular high end website. The price for it was approx $550 (and it was on sale). I searched and came across the same picture on this site. They were having a sale that included free shipping. With it framed and matted the total was $180. Same size, same picture, everything. The frame wasn't amazing looking or anything but it still looked very nice. It arrived in a week, well packaged. I will be using this site again for sure!

2/9/13

I ordered an art print from this company which arrived very quickly and in good condition. I later ordered two more prints, but was informed a few days later that one of the prints was out of stock. The company quickly refunded my money on PayPal, in fact, a lot faster than I expected. After seeing the negative comments placed about this company, I felt I had to share my positive dealings with them so that others could get a realistic picture. Based on my experience with them, I would definitely order from the company again.

11/15/12

Ordered 3 posters, paid for, received shipping number and nver heard from them again.Took the money and ran.Would never use this company again.

10/8/12

Ordered my posters over a month ago. They took about two weeks before they even shipped them, and then about three weeks later, after numerous emails and phone calls, that were extremely unhelpful, they announced that the packages were lost in transit. They then promised me free overnight shipping 5 days ago, and neither poster has arrived, and one poster is delayed, so it wont be shipped for another 2 weeks

8/9/12

I would not recommend anyone order a poster with these people. They are deceiving and unreliable. I have been waiting almost a month for my poster to arrive when on the website it states 3 - 5 days shipping. I am absolutely appalled with these peoples response to my concerns. They do not care and make excuses that don't even make any sense. This is one of the responses I received "Please note that the shipping timeframe mentioned on our website does not include the time shipper will took to delivery your shipment." How could they not state how long the shipper takes? Is that not a piece of information that should be stated? Now they are telling me to wait until the 29th of August (I ordered on the 23rd of July.) and according to this review page I will be lucky to receive anything. This was meant to be a present. I have been let down. Be warned. Allposters.com are online scam artists and you will regret ordering with them. I am sorely disappointed with the service and I feel very, very deceived.

4/20/12

"Hello, I don't want to write reviews of this site because i never buy from this shop,simple i see that here communicate people interested in this product,if to whom it will be interesting or even perhaps it find something what he looks for ,I would advise you to visit this site poster.us.com!!It recently started and consequently all Posters aren't present yet,but you can write to them on mail about that you look for and wanted to get,and I am sure that they will have it and they with pleasure will send it to you.Shipping is from 14 to 21 working days,other info you can read on a site! All benefits!!!"

2/3/12

Ordered a large paper Giclee print for $45 of an Italian landscape. We got an estimate from Michael's (chain store) for matting and framing with a 50% off coupon. Total was $550 after the discount. Crazy! Besides that, we didn't like the color of the print when it arrived and noticed the paper was very chintsy and full of ripples which would show up under glass in a frame. Returned the print for full refund (no questions asked) and ordered three large stretched canvas Monet's for $140 each. Love these prints. The build quality is first rate and the prints look great on our wall. The canvases are stretched around a very sturdy wood frame and stapled on the back side. The edges are painted black. The hanging hardware is double braided steel wire. Shipping was free and the order was expedited in about one week (very prompt). So, three beautiful large Monet canvas reproductions were less than the framing job for one cheap print. What a bargain. Stay away from Michael's and don't hesitate to check out allposters.com. Just don't order the cheaper paper if you buy prints. They offer higher quality paper, which would probably be a much better choice.

10/21/10

Disappointed and Dissatisfied Experience !

I'm a buyer from Hong Kong, I wanna share my disappointed and dissatisfied experience with all of you :

I ordered a poster from AllPosters.com on 2010-09-22. A email which confirmed the shipment from AllPosters was received on 2010-09-23, and the notification number was 1001593568438. However, I have not yet receive this shipment, but the payment was made ! I sent a email to AllPosters customer service twice on 2010-10-11 and 2010-10-16, but it has NO reply !! Do you know how am I disappointed and dissatisfied ?

All of you should reconsider, if you want to shop at AllPosters.com

Jerry Chanson

1/18/10

Massive selection. I ordered two Queen posters. They shipped within 12 hours, if I recall! Shipped DHL. No tracking number (I don't know how much you have to spend to get a tracking number, but they give fair warning you may not qualify for tracking). Relatively speedy. Great packaging. My posters came with no blemishes. Just as pictured. Depending how you feel, it took them a while for them to charge my debit card (some prefer them to give you time before a site charges you, I would rather have it charged ASAP). Prices were decent, about the same for the same posters elsewhere. Same with shipping cost.

12/19/07

Great poster selection - All Posters has a HUGE selection of posters. They ship promptly and are very reliable. Prices are decent, but I think their framing costs are a little high. I was able to get an art student at the local community college to frame my posters for much less.

The Best Poster Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber