SiteJabber was developed
in part with a grant from the
US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of AllPosters

AllPosters reviews

37 reviews
30%
Categories: Posters
Tel: +1.5108794700
registrar@art.com
This business is not yet responding to reviews on SiteJabber. If this is your business claim it here.

37 Reviews From Our Community

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Service
Value
Shipping
Returns
Quality

Review Highlights

rachelw40

Overall, I am happy with the allposters product, delivery time, and customer service. (in 7 reviews)

All Reviews

▼ Sort by: recent

pablob23
1 review
1 helpful vote
2/23/15

Hola, soy de Argentina, mi nombre es Pablo Boggio y mi DNI 25648568. Hice un pedido hace un mes a ALLPOSTERS desde una página de dominio argentino ALLPOSTERS.COM.AR, resulta que a los pocos dias me llega un mail de esta gente donde me notifican que mi pedido estaba embarcado.... Embarcado??? Ahí caigo en la cuenta de que los tres posters que yo ya había pagado, venían desde USA! Nadie me había advertido eso cuando hice la compra, en ningún lugar medianamente visible se ve que la mercadería viene desde los Estados Unidos. En ningún lugar de la página que insisto, es de dominio argentino, se aclara que ALLPOSTERS es una Cía Norteamericana. Por esa cuestión es que el envío estuvo varios días detenido en la Aduana, tuve que aplicar formularios aduaneros, y finalmente resulta que tengo que pagar un AFORO aduanero de aproximadamente u$s 160 para que me entreguen la mercadería.... Todos estos inconvenientes, pérdida de tiempo y dinero no hubiesen pasado si yo hubiese sabido que la mercadería viene desde el exterior. Yo hubiese elegido si hacía la compra o no. Finamente, luego de discutir con FED EX que son los del servicio de entregas (y que nada tienen que ver con este desmanejo) , le envío un mail a la gente de ALLPOSTERS.COM.AR donde les explico toda la situación. Ellos simplememteme contestan que lo lamentan pero no se van a hacer cargo de pagar el aforo. A continuación les transcribo los emails Y ESCRIBO ESTO PARA QUE OTROS COMPRADORES EXTRANJEROS LO SEPAN ANTES DE COMPRAR. Seguro que en USA ellos saldrían sancionados!!!
Esta es la contestación que me dio un tal Daniel (sin apellido)
Estimado pablo boggio sosa,

Gracias por contactar a Allposters.com.ar



En efecto, algunos paquetes pueden sufrir inspecciones aduaneras que, además de retrasar la entrega del pedido, derivan en la imposición de tasas de importación. Puesto que estas inspecciones son imprevisibles y puesto que las tarifas e impuestos de importación varían mucho dependiendo de la política aduanera de cada país, nuestra empresa se ve imposibilitada a incluir este coste en el precio final de los productos que vende y no se hace tampoco cargo de su reembolso.

Si desea hacernos cualquier otra consulta, no dude en ponerse en contacto con nosotros.
Disculpe las molestias y reciba un cordial saludo,




Daniel
Customer Service Representative
Allposters.com.ar
Email: pedidos_na@allposters.com
http://www.Allposters.com.ar
The World's Largest Poster and Print Store

Ask Pablo about AllPosters
miket84
1 review
2 helpful votes
2/19/15

They advertise "35% OFF EVERYTHING" and the sale ending today. They even email these offers. They've done this for years, BUT NOW, those 'percent off' deals are not good on anything other than full price merchandise. Let me say that another way, their 35% off EVERYTHING is not good on everything. Actually, it's not good on much because so much of their merchandise is listed as being discounted somehow.

So if an item is even just 1% reduced, you will not get to use the 35% OFF EVERYTHING deal they advertise. What a deceitful way to do business! AVOID AVOID AVOID

Ask Mike about AllPosters
rachelw40
1 review
0 helpful votes
2/6/15

Ordered 3 prints. Two were selected for their best quality and one selected as is --- total cost $166.00 and change.

I am in Canada and had some trouble with the e-store. Thought I was ordering from allposters.ca but somehow ended connected to allposters.com

Online support got me squared away albeit without connecting me to a Canadian branch.

Package arrived in 18 days. No damage. However, once my money was taken I only received a "package has shipped" notice, No in-transit tracking available which made me nervous. No extra taxes or duties were applied on the posters. All 3 were bundled together and arrived to my door as such.

One poster (a vintage map of Essex UK) was pixelated but not to such an extent as it ruined the overall look. I believe "some" posters are in the form of digitized data and created on a need to print basis. The two vintage maps appeared to have been created this way but the large political map of England "appeared" to have been created from more traditional means.

Overall, I am happy with the allposters product, delivery time, and customer service. I grade them at a "B" on the old grade school scale.

Service
Value
Shipping
Quality
Ask Rachel about AllPosters
denisc19
1 review
0 helpful votes
1/30/15

I ordered a canvas poster on a mount from Allposters recently. The poster looks good but is mounted only on a rigid frame, not on a board. It came with a hanging wire attached to the frame but the wire is quite stretchy and is fixed too high on the frame so that the picture hook is visible above the poster when it is hung. Once delivery costs of £21 are added, the overall cost of the poster seems quite expensive. However, the delivery was very prompt and well-telegraphed and the item was well packaged.

Ask Denis about AllPosters
emilyew
1 review
5 helpful votes
12/2/14

Cyber Monday they were advertising 45% off EVERYTHING. I spent an hour with my 10 year old picking out posters only to be told the 45% off is only on full price, not sale price items. That's just plain wrong. If it was full price items only, it should not have said everything. I wasn't the only one complaining but they delete the complaints on their Facebook page instead of addressing them. Terrible business practices!!

Ask emilye about AllPosters
lorrainem15
1 review
4 helpful votes
12/1/14

Not Happy Jan. They overcharged for shipping ($76 when it should have been $23, which they admitted to later in an email), didn't give me the discount they advertised. Finally provided a discount via PayPal refund (after complaint), but still no refund on overcharged shipping.
AND I still don't have the item.
I would recommend that anyone considering buying from this seller to think twice and do your homework. Wish I had. I would never buy from them again.
Customer service is very poor. You'll receive automated computer generated responses to your concerns, and they won't address the issues you put forward.
DON'T BUY FROM THEM.

Ask Lorraine about AllPosters
nos11
1 review
9 helpful votes
11/27/14

They advertise 40% OFF on Everything but when you go to the checkout part the discount is just about 11% and NOT 40%.

Be aware and do yourself a favor, check your shopping cart before placing your order.

Allposter DO NOT offer 40% OFF - Its just a cheap SCAM.
BE AWARE!

Ask No about AllPosters
samc2
1 review
6 helpful votes
11/11/14

I closed my credit card account with my bank in 2010 and during that process I found charges against an inadvertent overpayment on my account; during my attempts on getting my funds returned, I uncovered a company named Shoppers Discounts, Shelton Connecticut had been charging to my account for $10.00 monthly since December 2006. After some more research, I realized that AllPosters.com transferred my personal and financial information to an affiliated company, Shoppers Discounts. I have never received any product or service from Shoppers Discounts; I have no account information and no method of obtaining services from Shoppers Discounts. AllPosters.com was not authorized by me to conduct business on my behalf nor were they authorized to transfer of critical financial and personal information. AllPosters.com illegally transferred my credit card information to Shoppers Discounts and there customer service representatives boosted above their deception and thief. My caution to anyone thinking of doing business with AllPosters.com is – find another company. I rate them a zero for business ethics.

Ask Sam about AllPosters
robynt2
1 review
6 helpful votes
10/29/14

Such a horrible experience with this seller. Two items were out of stock, but I had to fight tooth and nail and lodge a complaint through paypal before they gave me the correct refund (they only wanted to refund me $52 of $106. When the items that were in stock arrived, they were severely damaged. A poster seller that doesn't know how to package posters! Just abysmal in every way. (I ordered from them one other time before and I didn't get the order at all, they had to resend.)

Ask Robyn about AllPosters
sarahm96
1 review
5 helpful votes
10/25/14

This company has tried to charge me 3 times for an order that I received over 12 months ago. They won't answer any emails they just keep trying to charge my credit card for an old order. Don't trust them.

Ask Sarah about AllPosters
debbiec21
1 review
6 helpful votes
5/13/14

I ordered 2 items at the same time (t-shirts) received one - wrong size to what I ordered (even the order sheet had the right size but the t-shirt was two sizes smaller!) and the second one has never arrived. They have sent me standard replies i.e. blamed customs, they've sent a replacement etc and months later still nothing. I have had to take further action just to get a refund.

Ask Debbie about AllPosters
asnnieg
1 review
4 helpful votes
4/28/14

RELENTLESS spam even after you 'unsubscribe' .

Fell in love with 42'' poster, was cheap enough unless you want it framed. The frame was cheap plastic (no biggie), but the BIGGEST disappointment was for $300.00 for a HUGE piece of artwork, they use the CHEAPEST LAMEST PLASTIC instead of glass !! I was mortified ! ''museum quality'' ?? $300.00 for a poster with a cheap plastic frame and CHEAP plastic that scratched as getting it out of paper ! Buyer beware. Customer service ignores you and the spam just keeps coming . Never again and a shame because they have nice posters !

Ask annie about AllPosters
tatianam4
1 review
1 helpful vote
4/10/14

Super fast shipping, (took about three days). I also ordered it in April, rather than i November/December where it may be a little more busy. The poster i received was vibrant and colorful, definitely a lot nicer than what i had seen on the website. Would recommend people to shop from this site.

Ask Tatiana about AllPosters
deep71
4 reviews
4 helpful votes
3/30/14

I love this site for art prints of any kind or size. They will even frame it, if you need. It's so easy to find a print because you can use the filters to shop by subject, color, shape, size, etc. I always find the exact print that I am looking for. Just love how easy it is to shop there.

Ask Dee about AllPosters
josephc37
1 review
2 helpful votes
2/4/14

I just ordered 2 canvas paintings from them. After I made the purchase I checked out the reviews about the site on here. Honestly it really scared me and made me regret my purchases. Well less then a week later now one of the paintings showed up. I didnt understand why they didnt come together but I just checked out the paint and honestly I did not think it would look this great. I hope the next package is as good as this one. I will post another review when the next one shows up. Looking forward to it and it looks like they will get more buys from me. Very happy.

Ask joseph about AllPosters
carenaa
1 review
3 helpful votes
1/20/14

My order has taken two weeks to arrive and was estimated 5-7 days!!!!!

Ask Carena about AllPosters
katied7
4 reviews
3 helpful votes
1/16/14

I ordered a pocket planner on dec 29, 2013. The estimated delivery was January 8th, 2014 and I've never recieved the package. Even when I tracked it, it hasn't been updated since they "shipped" the item. I called fedex and they said they never recieved anything from them. Turns out, this website is bogus. They didn't even shipped out my planner. Would recommend my friends and family to never order anything off their website. Disappointed.

Ask Kristie about AllPosters
gabyp
15 reviews
23 helpful votes
12/6/13

AllPosters.com has a huge variety of posters to choose from ranging from art reprints to movie posters. They also offer framing and many choices of frames and mat colors. You can make purchases by credit card or through PayPal.

I recently ordered an art reprint and had it framed and matted through their site. The process was fairly simple. Standard ground shipping was about $10 for my framed artwork (according to the box I received it was 6 lbs. in weight). I received a tracking number for shipping and an estimated delivery date range. My package came within the first day of that range. When I opened the package I found that everything was as shown in the previews on the website. I was relieved because I was afraid that it would look completely different.

I was very satisfied with my purchase and plan on buying more items from AllPosters.com in the future.

Ask Gabby about AllPosters
laurad25
1 review
4 helpful votes
12/3/13

I wish l had reviewed first before buying from all posters.com. The quality if the posters l received were blurry and poor quality! The packaging was rolled off center creasing the largest poster. Never again.

Ask Laura about AllPosters
ky848
1 review
3 helpful votes
10/9/13

7 of my posters that I bought (I got 13) were of absolutely terrible quality. One was so pixilated, I could see each square. The others were extremely blurry. 5 of the posters were ok, but it looked like something that I could have printed at Staples. 1 poster was very nice.
The prices were great, quality...not at all where it should be for a business.

Ask K about AllPosters
charlener2
1 review
1 helpful vote
10/3/13

Ordered 5 tshirts on Aug 22, 2013 during a 50% off sale from GMA...informed a few days later that one tshirt was out of stock and when I was billed, (after three of remaining tshirts were shipped) the charge for the out of stock shirt had been removed. Shirts arrived Sept 5, 2013. Great shirts. Fabric is a little on the thin side but the prints are beautiful. Sent a notice that one more shirt is out of stock and another is on back order. Oct 3, 2013 and I still have not received a refund for the other out of stock shirt, even after being informed via an email, that it would take ten days. It is now 15 days since that email and still no refund and the ship date of the last shirt has been pushed again (4th time) to Oct 22. Im not happy and it will not end with a sigh and a shrug of my shoulders. If I have not received my refund and shirt or refund for both within the next 5 days I am filing a complaint with their Commerce dept in their state. This is NOT how you retain customers.

Ask Charlene about AllPosters
shawnw15
1 review
2 helpful votes
9/18/13

the poster was fine but shipping was very slow 3+ weeks for a single poster and be careful on shipping. I had placed a large mixed order on amazon and it had 22 dollars in shipping. little di I realize that 14.26 was the shipping on a single 3 dollar poster. Sure it was my fault for not checking each item so I'm to blame but that doesn't mean there still not crooks the actual cost of postage on the tube was less than 1/3 of their cost

Ask shawn about AllPosters
alexa704
1 review
2 helpful votes
9/15/13

they not a scam, but do have terrible customer service.i made a order for £87 which they took 5 weeks to deliver, just one poster. they seemed to think i had a paypal dispute and never bothered to check they had received payment and there was not outstanding dispute. it took over 15 emails and multiple phonecalls for them to finally send my order, everytime they would say they would check it or refer to the correct department but then nothing would happen. really BAD service. i wouldnt normally review but they stood out as a company who i thought i could buy from but totally let me down.

Ask alex about AllPosters
lucianar
1 review
2 helpful votes
9/9/13

Definitely a scam.
Bought 4 posters (Despicable Me one was "sold out").
Arrived 5-6weeks later, no tracking number. $29 shipping.
Good paper, just really terrible printing. Not like originals at all.
Like all the inks were gluggy and melted away and together before drying.
Much better are Guggenheim.org gallery posters. They are real posters, accurate printing and displayable. Allposters.com".au" (shipped from the US ?!! 5+weeks shipping?!!) are not displayable but what to do?

Ask Luciana about AllPosters
michaelr62
1 review
2 helpful votes
7/12/13

Lovis Corinth posters I ordered came with the heads cut off ,the reproductions are yellow,so much yellow it overpowers the true colors of the original.Shipping was slow.It seems like nobody is minding the shop,quality wise at least.Never again for me.

Ask michael about AllPosters
justinh36
1 review
2 helpful votes
5/23/13

Hi bought a poster - was initially sent the wrong product....emailed the company and was promised a replacement. Replacement arrived after many weeks. Replacement was damaged (crushed from shipping) and the actual printing of the poster was faulty. The background of the poster - had lines through the printing. Now I cannot get a response to any emails, even though I have emailed every second day for 2 weeks. I am not hopeful of recovering my monies.
Please do not use this company. I spent a huge amount on a poster and I think I am not going to get my money back.
Find another seller even if they are more expensive. Product might be better and service could not be any worse than I have received.

Ask Justin about AllPosters
sandyl19
30 reviews
34 helpful votes
4/24/13

Allposters.com is almost like an online museum: but a museum at which you can buy what you see (at reasonable prices). Not only fine art, but movie and concert posters and many other things framable will be found there!

Ask Sandy about AllPosters
caseya3
1 review
1 helpful vote
2/21/13

I couldn't be happier. I was re-decorating my house and loved this picture on a popular high end website. The price for it was approx $550 (and it was on sale). I searched and came across the same picture on this site. They were having a sale that included free shipping. With it framed and matted the total was $180. Same size, same picture, everything. The frame wasn't amazing looking or anything but it still looked very nice. It arrived in a week, well packaged. I will be using this site again for sure!

Ask Casey about AllPosters
cynthiag4
1 review
1 helpful vote
2/9/13

I ordered an art print from this company which arrived very quickly and in good condition. I later ordered two more prints, but was informed a few days later that one of the prints was out of stock. The company quickly refunded my money on PayPal, in fact, a lot faster than I expected. After seeing the negative comments placed about this company, I felt I had to share my positive dealings with them so that others could get a realistic picture. Based on my experience with them, I would definitely order from the company again.

Ask Cynthia about AllPosters
peters73
1 review
2 helpful votes
11/15/12

Ordered 3 posters, paid for, received shipping number and nver heard from them again.Took the money and ran.Would never use this company again.

Ask Peter about AllPosters
ab849
1 review
1 helpful vote
10/8/12

Ordered my posters over a month ago. They took about two weeks before they even shipped them, and then about three weeks later, after numerous emails and phone calls, that were extremely unhelpful, they announced that the packages were lost in transit. They then promised me free overnight shipping 5 days ago, and neither poster has arrived, and one poster is delayed, so it wont be shipped for another 2 weeks

Ask A about AllPosters
jessican4
1 review
2 helpful votes
8/9/12

I would not recommend anyone order a poster with these people. They are deceiving and unreliable. I have been waiting almost a month for my poster to arrive when on the website it states 3 - 5 days shipping. I am absolutely appalled with these peoples response to my concerns. They do not care and make excuses that don't even make any sense. This is one of the responses I received "Please note that the shipping timeframe mentioned on our website does not include the time shipper will took to delivery your shipment." How could they not state how long the shipper takes? Is that not a piece of information that should be stated? Now they are telling me to wait until the 29th of August (I ordered on the 23rd of July.) and according to this review page I will be lucky to receive anything. This was meant to be a present. I have been let down. Be warned. Allposters.com are online scam artists and you will regret ordering with them. I am sorely disappointed with the service and I feel very, very deceived.

Ask Jessica about AllPosters
eugenp
2 reviews
3 helpful votes
4/20/12

"Hello, I don't want to write reviews of this site because i never buy from this shop,simple i see that here communicate people interested in this product,if to whom it will be interesting or even perhaps it find something what he looks for ,I would advise you to visit this site poster.us.com!!It recently started and consequently all Posters aren't present yet,but you can write to them on mail about that you look for and wanted to get,and I am sure that they will have it and they with pleasure will send it to you.Shipping is from 14 to 21 working days,other info you can read on a site! All benefits!!!"

Ask Eugen about AllPosters
jimh17
14 reviews
19 helpful votes
2/3/12

Ordered a large paper Giclee print for $45 of an Italian landscape. We got an estimate from Michael's (chain store) for matting and framing with a 50% off coupon. Total was $550 after the discount. Crazy! Besides that, we didn't like the color of the print when it arrived and noticed the paper was very chintsy and full of ripples which would show up under glass in a frame. Returned the print for full refund (no questions asked) and ordered three large stretched canvas Monet's for $140 each. Love these prints. The build quality is first rate and the prints look great on our wall. The canvases are stretched around a very sturdy wood frame and stapled on the back side. The edges are painted black. The hanging hardware is double braided steel wire. Shipping was free and the order was expedited in about one week (very prompt). So, three beautiful large Monet canvas reproductions were less than the framing job for one cheap print. What a bargain. Stay away from Michael's and don't hesitate to check out allposters.com. Just don't order the cheaper paper if you buy prints. They offer higher quality paper, which would probably be a much better choice.

Ask Jim about AllPosters
jerryc2
1 review
2 helpful votes
10/21/10

Disappointed and Dissatisfied Experience !

I'm a buyer from Hong Kong, I wanna share my disappointed and dissatisfied experience with all of you :

I ordered a poster from AllPosters.com on 2010-09-22. A email which confirmed the shipment from AllPosters was received on 2010-09-23, and the notification number was 1001593568438. However, I have not yet receive this shipment, but the payment was made ! I sent a email to AllPosters customer service twice on 2010-10-11 and 2010-10-16, but it has NO reply !! Do you know how am I disappointed and dissatisfied ?

All of you should reconsider, if you want to shop at AllPosters.com

Jerry Chanson

Ask Jerry about AllPosters
liza5
3 reviews
6 helpful votes
1/18/10

Massive selection. I ordered two Queen posters. They shipped within 12 hours, if I recall! Shipped DHL. No tracking number (I don't know how much you have to spend to get a tracking number, but they give fair warning you may not qualify for tracking). Relatively speedy. Great packaging. My posters came with no blemishes. Just as pictured. Depending how you feel, it took them a while for them to charge my debit card (some prefer them to give you time before a site charges you, I would rather have it charged ASAP). Prices were decent, about the same for the same posters elsewhere. Same with shipping cost.

Ask Liz about AllPosters
chrisc
1 review
2 helpful votes
12/19/07

Great poster selection - All Posters has a HUGE selection of posters. They ship promptly and are very reliable. Prices are decent, but I think their framing costs are a little high. I was able to get an art student at the local community college to frame my posters for much less.

Ask chris about AllPosters

Questions & Answers

Questions? Get answers from the AllPosters staff and other consumers.
Note: this is not for reviews - click here to write a review
Get notified about new answers to your questions.
Posting guidelines
Typical questions asked:
  • How long does shipping take?
  • What is the return policy?
  • From where do products ship?

Business owners: What’s your side of the story?

Register now for free – get notified of new reviews, respond to consumer feedback, add new photos to your page and much more.

Manage your business