US Government's NSF

Fax:+86755-36931447
Skype:jessie40066
Email:lin@promo-newa.com
Factory address:Floor 7 Block 8 XiaxueVillage Bantian,Buji,Shenzhen,Guangdong
Web: www.ruili-ltd.com and ordered 1000 Pens with 1GB USB, dual LED and Pen with metal boxes. WE received the good on Monday August 18. On 20th we started to download the documents. The uploaded fine but were not able to open the files. I cionated Jessie and instaed of any explanation she accused me that I ordered cheap product and I should pay more for good quality. I never asked the quality as the price of offer was advertised.2.30 each. She cam back after I placed the order that she made a mistake as the price with 2 LED was .30cts mote + shipping. I told her I will think about it and what is the best she can do in price since she made a mistake. She immediately cam back to me and said if I order it now, she will give to me @2.30 each plus shipping. I agreed and goods arrived on August 18. I never said I wanted cheap price and she needs to produce documents showing I asked for cheap product..
I recommend every one to saty away from the Scam company.

8/21/14

Set aside that you cannot trust a company that is selling through Alibaba. What I found to be disturbing from my experience is how untrustworthy Alibaba Group can be. I made a purchase with Zhengzhou Holyphant Machinery Co., Ltd. for a samosa machine which i received broken, rusted and with a Chinese manual. After numerous attempts to fix the problems and email back and forth with
Sale manager (Mary zhu)
MSN:doubleelephants13@hotmail.com
Trademanager:cn1000800338
Email:holyphant610@gmail.com
MOB:86-15003847743 Tel:86-371-67268897

She is as useless as the company she works for. She refused to fix any problem and suggested fixes that create worse problems. I submitted a complaint to Alibaba about problems I was having. They asked for documents to be sent to proof that I made a purchase. So I sent invoices, receipts, pictures, emails and communication. Barbara who works with the Trade Dispute Mediation Department at Alibaba asked for the history of conversation on TradeManager. When I logged into my TradeManager account, I found that all the history was erased. So Barbara informed me that the only proof that they accept is the conversation on TradeManager and nothing else. So they conveniently erased all history off their server to protect themselves from having to solve disputes. At this point, I believe that people continue to have terrible experiences with suppliers on Alibaba because Alibaba Group does not hold any of them accountable. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ALIBABA GROUP.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ALIBABA GROUP

8/13/14

QINGDAO HAILIN YACHT CO, LTD. Do not buy anything from these lowlife thieves! I paid for 2 inflatable stand up paddle boards with the assurance that they were experienced with good quality control - what a joke. what I received was 2 boards that were so badly twisted that they are unusable. In their reply they admitted that the fault was theirs and that it has happened before! So, no quality control or the boards would not be allowed to leave the factory.
They finally said they would send me 1 board (not 2 which is what I paid for) and I would have to pay for freight - about$200.00! So I have already forked out $1500.00 and they want me to pay more! Great, $1700.00 for a $400.00 board - I think not.
I offered to send the boards back and they refund my money. I was told very clearly that I will not get a refund as Alibaba has no regulation on this issue. Alibaba needs to wake up and take a bit of responsibility - then maybe they will weed out the thieving, dishonest scammers.
Feel free to contact me for photos of the product plus emails between the company and myself.
Thanks
Craig

7/30/14

I launched a complaint against Fushun Lusheng Machine Co after they failed to deliver my product I had waited over 8 months and had been told story after story of why they could not deliver the didn't have any problems making a sample in which I approved then I forwarded half the deposit to the tune of over $6000 US half the order was for chrome products and the other half was powder coated the story they told me that they could not do the grinding for the chrome. With powder coating you do not need to grind and they still did not deliver with my frustration I found a new other factory on AliBaba who had provided me samples of acceptable chrome products so believing that the problem withFushun Lusheng Machine Co was the grinding I had all the molds and blanks sent to the new factory once the mold showed up at the new factory I was quickly informed that the molds were unusable and would be good for one or 2 samples I submitted a complaint to the complaints Center and I patiently waited to my surprise I checked my phone and it said the case had been closed I got to work and checked my emails there was nothing there all their emails had gone into the junk mail in their comments they told me to contact law enforcement which I believe is a joke and they still allow them to have gold status so they can screw someone else this just proves that the complaints Center does not work

7/10/14

I order a medical device. It's called a pulse oximeter. It arrived, but all my computers would not recognize the software disk. After repeated attempts to resolve the issue with the manufacturer, " CONTEC CMS" from China.Three months later,,they have done nothing to resolve this, and Alibaba has done nothing. Alibaba..what a joke!!

7/7/14

I ordered iphone S5 from Alibaba .com .by a fake supplier called Andre Chani scammed, my money stolen and products never received. Nowhere to complain and no way to get my stuff. No customer service at ll it doesn't exist.Please find his lies from our skype communication.[20-Mar-14 4:07:39 PM] Andre Chani: You know that is not possible
[20-Mar-14 4:07:59 PM] Andre Chani: you need to pay for the customs duty fees
[20-Mar-14 4:08:25 PM] Andre Chani: and they will release your goods and proceed with your shipment ok
[20-Mar-14 4:08:43 PM] Andre Chani: i already explain all to my ceo200usd is ok for youAmount : 200usd

7/6/14

I've ordered quite a few items off of Alibaba and have never had any problems. But that's not to say there aren't any scams or sub par products on there, I'm sure there are tons of them but at the same time you have to be smart with your money and do your due diligence, this isn't eBay or Amazon this is a tool to put you in direct contact with Chinese suppliers/manufacturers.

First off I assume every listing that doesn't accept PayPal is a scam or bad quality. It may not be true but I feel that that company probably use to accept it but received so many complaints that PayPal shut their account down.

Second get a sample. Chances are shipping alone is going to cost you more than the small purchase, but I'd rather lose a little money on a sample than a huge amount on a full order. MOQ is always negotiable regardless of what the company may try to tell you. If they push really hard for you to buy a large order without first getting a sample then walk away.

Third never, and I mean never buy anything name brand and expect to get a name brand. Expect knockoffs. I see people have listed they bought "X name brand" but received a knock off. Well of course you did. Why would big companies like Samsung or Fender send a Chinese manufacturer their products for a discounted price just for them to resale on Alibaba when they have stores all over the world that do just fine selling their product.

Forth buy simple, not consumable and no clothing. Personally I'll never buy electronics like laptops cameras or tv's from Alibaba. There's lots that can go wrong with them with all the circuits and chips in them and it won't take but one bad batch to put you out of business. Consumables I wouldn't buy because you start getting in the FDAs territory with it and you don't want that. And you have no clue what goes into these products. And clothing, I feel like their clothes are designed for a different group of people. I'm sure an American large is far from an Chinese large, get my drift? And I've also read of their dyes running in the washing machine and ruining customers other clothes, definetly not something I want to deal with.

I think if you realize what Alibaba is and use it accordingly and realize where you're ordering from it will save you a lot of money and frustration.

6/26/14

I have ordered six different items from Alibaba. Of these, three never arrived. Only one was as advertised, a leather guitar strap that actually came from Switzerland.

One order of guitar strings was clearly fake. They were supposed to be Fender strings but were nowhere near the advertised size or quality. The supplier promised to replace them but they never arrived, either.

Instead of ordering from Alibaba, toss your money into the street. The chances of someone finding it that actually needs it is better than your chances of receiving anything satisfactory from Alibaba.

6/20/14

I agree with other reviews that alibaba.com is just a hive of thieves. My daughter ordered some Playstation4 consoles from a supplier that had been "verified" by Alibaba. After paying for the requested number of consoles, the supplier contacted her saying the minimum number that could be ordered was 10 not the 2 originally stated on Alibaba. We paid for the additional consoles then were told that we had to pay customs fees so the logistics company could release the goods. This was paid then we were told to pay a late fee, in all we paid USD2000. All payments made via Western Union which did ring alarm bells but I figured a lot of Asian companies prefer to use this payment method so dismissed my concerns.
Needless to say, we never received the goods and Alibaba were absolutely no help. All they did was remove the supplier from the site but I know they will re-list under a different name so they can scam other people. It's appalling that Alibaba does absolutely nothing to verify sellers using their service and allows scammers to blatantly abuse their system.

6/14/14

Worst website ever! I lost all my trust on online buying, they said they had shipped my dress and months passed and I never received anything, now they said they will return my money and I'm still waiting I my money back, I was so excited to get my sweet sixteen dress... Totally the worst website ever!

6/14/14

The great difference with sites like Amazon and E-bay is that the "guarantee" of Alibaba is not worth anything in real life. In case you did not get what you wanted, or in case the article is broken or damaged, you will get your money back...if you send it back to China. That may cost more than the price you paid. Of course the sellers know this and will try to convince you not to open a dispute (because if you win you still have to pay the return fare, so loose anyway) but offer a "better" article to replace the broken or damaged one, in return for a very low additional payment, let's say 8 dollars. In my case, the offer was to replace the broken 50 dollar article with a 90 dollar article. I paid the 8 dollars, never got the 90 dollar article and, upon opening a dispute, got back... 8 dollars. Never could claim the first unit, as Alibaba or Aliexpress have no possibility of claims or complaints other than during the shipping proces. Much better to pay a little more at Amazon because their system works better.

6/3/14

There are scams everywhere in the world and not limited to this site. I really like their site. but do your Due diligence before you buy like I have been doing. check to see if they are real and see if they have had a onsite inspection. they are really trying to make it easy for you to hook up with great suppliers. The translator program may have a few kinks but better then translating you self then sending a message. I have bought hundreds of items threw them and have not had much problems. though i do get easy to notice scam offers. only buy threw the escrow service for your protection. or see if the person you are talking to uses paypal or other escrow service. do not use WU or other fast money transfers.
over all i give the site a good rating and they have even changed the site around to my ideas. making it more easy to use. Remember that everyone there speaks another language so you may be misunderstood. using pictures as a option on how to explain what it is you are after helps a lot.
I have a 4yr buyer account and get a lot of great offers all the time. remember if it seems to good to seem true it more then likely is.

6/2/14

This site is a rip off I purchased what I thought was an Samsung galaxy S4 phone as this is what it was advertised as only to find out it was a knock off and I can not get any assistance from Samsung because it is not their phone. Now they are listing them as copy of Galaxy S4. This is original ad. Free shipping DHL Perfect 3G Smart phone 1:1 i9500 Glaxy S4 5 inch Android 4.2.2 Galaxy S4 12MP Quad core s4 phone free 32gb card, the company name: Thanks brothers Co.,Ltd Mr.Song

5/31/14

I would like to worn all people "Doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away!". Don't buy from this site...I order goods from some "golden" rated company, Shenzhen YKS Technology Co., Ltd..
I first get mail's from some "lydia" , and then from "Eva Xu", and she told me that the first one left the company, and i made a deal with her. You don't know from start with who you talking to....They send me package with wrong service, late too much, and in the end, when i opened the box i had "cold shower"....they send me totally wrong goods. And when i complain about that, they acting crazy, knowing nothing etc etc....
Obviously FRAUD....and i have proof in my email communications!

5/14/14

I ordered a water jet device with ozone through Amazon. Huaer Electro-Optics Technology Company. Item was missing parts when it arrived. No power adapter and only 4 of the 10 water jet tips were enclosed. I emailed Huaer,without any response. Since were not in China, I guess they expect us to accept the fact that they screwed us.

5/13/14

I ordered hair extensions and after receiving them was very dissatisfied with their color and they shed horribly! I filed a complaint and was told to return the product and they would also refund me return shipping, which I did. The company reviewed my complaint charged me for the product which I do not have because I was told to return them for a refund and closed the complaint case and now will not answer me!! Do not do any business with an overseas company that is not a member of the BBB o r does not accept PayPal, I learned the hard way unfortunately! They do not enforce their buyer protection policy which they claim to have!

5/6/14

I purchased infant toys from here. The experience itself was pretty straightforward and above board; however, shortly after the transaction was completed, my cell phone was getting slammed with spam texts. Don't give them your cell phone number.

4/28/14

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU BUY IN THIS SITE. BEFORE YOU
BUY ANYTHING, PLEASE READ BELOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME. II IS NOT ONLY ABOUT THE LOST MONEY BUT
HOW THEY TREAT THE COMPLAINS.

Product:
> 20000mw green pen laser pen green fireclays games lifebelts pen belt buckle (Order No :61018530800739) (05/02/2014)

Seller:
> zihe shi

Buyer:
> The laser pointer does not deliver the power (20000 mW) as claimed by the
> seller. I tried to burn a match, as shown in the photo of the site, but
> nothing happens. I even tried to burn my own hand and again nothing happens.

Seller:
> it don't have question,it focusable can burn black match,hope u know,thank u

Administrator of the Site:
> Dear <Roberto Chan>,
> Thank you for contacting Alibaba. This is Frida from AliExpress Case Management
> Team. Regarding your order<61018530800739>, I am sorry that you didn’t get an
> amicable solution from seller. We will try our best to provide you any support
> Meanwhile, please kindly understand that our mediation is on the basis that you
> provided enough evidence for your claim. As the picture can't prove the power
> of the pointer, to support your claim, please provide videos that you test
> the item with professional device as evidence within 3 calendar days.
> You can click here to learn more about how to provide valid evidence:
> http://help.aliexpress.com/Gathering_evidence.html. If your evidence (such as
> video) is large than 2MB, you can upload it to Mediafire
> (http://www.mediafire.com/) and provide the link to us.
> If you have settled the dispute with seller, please response in the complaint
> centre so that we can be informed and follow this dispute according to the
> settlement.
> Please kindly note that fail to response or provide required evidence before
> the deadline, your dispute will not be supported and the payment will be
> released to the seller accordingly.
> Your understanding and cooperation will be appreciated.
> Best regards,
> Frida
> AliExpress Case Management Team

Buyer:
> Dear Frida,
> You said that the pictures can't prove the power of the pointer and I should
> provide videos that I tested the item with professional device as evidence.
> Unfortunately, I do not have a professional laboratory to test the power of
> lasers. I am a simple consumer that has bought a laser pointer with an
> allegedly light power. If your help to solve this complaint it is simply say
> that I need to prove it using devices that only professional laboratories
> have, then I have to conclude that this site is a trap and using of bad faith
> sells any defective products.
> Yours sincerely,
> Roberto Chan

Final Decision of the Administrator after about two months
(28/04/2014):
> Status of case: Complaint Closed
> Result: Full Payment Release
> Reason: The evidence provided via buyer cannot support the claim.
> Reminder: Normally seller will receive the payment within 5 days.
> AliExpress: Your dispute order has been closed

4/18/14

I have purchased an order 61402371823794 (3rd Generation Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analyzer (Big Box) English Language with 39 Reports Model LS-132)
In $75 for machine, $45 for shipping and $6 for Escrow fee total $126.

I have received my order but when I have installed the software and test the machine it was giving errors. I intimated for the same to my seller (Guangzhou Niansheng Beauty Electric Trade Co., Ltd.).

The are few things to be notice are :

* They have sent me the software version 3.8 having 41 Reports while I have ordered for 3rd generation 39 Reports in English version. I thought there might be any updated version came for the QMRA Machine, so I didn't make any complaint for that.

* They provided me some more downgrade versions like 3.4 and 3.7. I have installed all three software versions 3.8, 3.7 and 3.4 but all the softwares was giving same errors. Even I have tried to test the QMRA machine and softwares on 5 different computers having different configurations and operating system versions of Win 7 and Win XP. But the problem remains same in all the computers.

* The seller's executive took my system on Remote access and checked everything on their hand.

* I have started a dispute and asked the seller to resolve the matter. But didn't get any satisfied response from them. I asked to refund full amount of $126 because I can not work on that machine because it gives errors.

* I am feeling myself trapped and very disappointed because I have lost my money. So I have modified the dispute and asked seller to pay only $ 75 for the machine as I am understanding that the other charges are being paid for shipping and seller can not get that back. But still I didn’t get any satisfactory response from them.

I have started a dispute over Alibaba.com. I have provided Alibaba dispute team many evidences, like screen shots of errors, my chat with the seller. But Barbara from Alibaba Dispute team rejected my claim. She remarked on my dispute "case closed because wrongly reported".

This is very disappointed attitude of Alibaba. They talk about buyers protection but they do nothing and buyers are not safe with them.

I am having some more machines which i bought from other sellers. They are working fine on the same computers. They don't have any problem but still Alibaba is protecting their sellers. They just waste your time claiming that they investigate the matter and resolve the issues. But this is just a time wasting process for buyers. They never ever give any satisfactory response to you in favor of buyers.

4/14/14

I ordered Makita batteries for over $3500, they never sent them, nor took my calls, and never refunded me.
A HORRIBLE PLACE TO DO BUSINESS WITH! I haves tried and tried and can't get in touch with anyone. Bank is closed, they are on vacation or holiday. I completely think this company is terrible.

4/13/14

I ordered a coat from AliExpress: XL from the posted size chart

Measurements were completely wrong:

jiejie890227@163.com

SEE correspondence:

"To: buyerservice@alibaba-inc.com
Time: 2014-02-04 22:32:08
Subject: Fw:http://escrow.alibaba.com/trade/trade_detail.htm?trade_id=

I have submitted pictures - with a measuring tape showing the size is not as the seller has posted.
The seller refuses to send me a coat that is the proper size (as I ordered).
Escalation centre has not responded in over 7 days ( as the site shows).
Protection Plan not honoured.
Copy of message to seller:
"
Me:
14:07 Jan 18,2014
I am truly disappointed in your failure to offer a refund and send a larger item. I have escalated this dispute.

When I first contacted you about this item, you had guaranteed the quality if the product. The other seller warned me about this, but I trusted you.

Other sellers have this gaurranty.

"Refund or Keep
items not as described
You can get a full refund if your item is significantly different from the seller's description
or
You can choose a partial refund and keep the product."

Unfortunately, you were the first seller I bought from on this site. Bad experience.

I am going to purchase this coat from a more ethical seller."
Please see the sizing chart. As an online buyer, that is the only option I have to make a selection. My chest (bra size) is 34". The sizing chart shows that this coat would fit chest size 39". The seller is responsible to provide goods as described. False information and fraudulent advertising is illegal and unethical.
Please HELP.

Paid over $57.00

Resolution centre determined $13.00 and change was a REASONABLE solution.

Don't waste your time, effort or money !!

4/11/14

Alibaba is an excellent website, offers quality products at a good price, providing a very good attention to customers, and orders arrive quickly, I recommend

4/8/14

The buyer which had a 4.5 rating sent me the wrong size and refuse to take back the shoes and give me a refund. The reviews dont come from the United States and they won't take calls or emails. You have to chat with an online chat service which is computer automated. If you order from this site - you will have no recourse.

They pretend there's a dispute process, but even after submitting all the information with a ruler and showing how it was not the product I ordered, they still settled in the seller's favor.

The shoes I did get were crappy quality, the wrong size, the wrong material. Save you money and buy US.

3/27/14

How to identify that Alibaba is fake:

1) Most RFQs come from non-U.S and Canadian countries. The ones that are allegedly from the U.S and Canada don't leave their contact information. When was the last information you wanted to make a large purchase without leaving your info.
2) They are written with the English of a 1st grader all through they claim to come from English speaking areas.
3) I found the RFQ's to be missing essentials information that any buyer would state.
4) They alleged buyers don't have knowledge of the products they claims to be seeking. They never answer requests for RFQ clarification.
5) Since we signed up, we sold 1000s of items through our site, eBay and amazon but nothing through Alibaba
6) Test if for you self without buying the "gold membership". Make a free account, list your products and you'll see many fake product info requests coming your way but NO SALES. Alibaba will then claim that you have not sales because you are not a gold member. Don't sign up for the $350 "discounted" membership with whatever garbage incentives they offer.

I'm trying to expose these Chinese scam artist. Don't be foul like I was. I was sold on it when they showed me the fake RFQs. After that, I've been receiving fake inquiries from place like Nigeria and other countries with they want to buy expensive product but don't even have enough bread to eat!!!

3/13/14

I bought a beauty machine from a manufacturer who has a gold star rating for 3 years. However, when the machine arrived in L.A., the U.S. custom and FDA required more documents from this company, and they refused to supply these documents, saying it is too costly for them to do so. Now the machine is rejected and returned, and the company refused to refund my $1300. I opened a complaint with Alibaba and the company refused to response to Alibaba inquiry. Now Alibaba said there is 'not much they can do' except to post a complaint on this company's list for 90 days. In the mean time, this company still has a gold star with Alibaba. This company is a total fraud and Alibaba still allows them to advertise in its site. Stay away from Alibaba! Ebay has a much better buyer protection policy.

3/13/14

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD.
They are all scammers, once you transfer them money the sellers will add you to their email black list and will never even reply to any of your messages.

Don't buy anything from these Chinese or Hong kong based online business platforms as they are large-scale SCAMMING platforms not business platforms.

3/10/14

Buy certainly not through Aliexpress and not of supplier SHILE LIN , I bought a dress from them but unfortunately it was so poorly made ​​and poor quality , so I returned the dress BUT they never sent my money back. They said that if I remove my feedback which I wrote and warned others not to buy from them, after this they will return my money, I wrote that I delete it after I got my money , but I have been doing this dispute in almost 3 months but no money has been returned , SO THEY GOT BACK DRESS BUT they DID NOT RETURNED MY MONEY . I am given this review to warning others: DO NOT BUY FROM Ms. HANNAH SO or SHILE LIN / CHINA
The other seller is KEVIN FREE SHIPPING , top I bought was so small so it was perhaps suited 10 year old, they did not even give the address where I could return the top, they responded to my email , " we sell you buy" and I never got the address and it was not available on their website. I notified both sellers and opened dispute , but ALIEXPRESS HELPED NOTHING , they wrote to me after 1 week , they announced that THE CASE WAS OVER, CLOSED . DO NOT TRUEST ALIEXPRESS AND THE SELLERS THERE.

2/27/14

A Seller Company scammed our company of over $3200 USD. This entrusting that they were a verified gold business, after asking for quotes from different suppliers, they all came back and said they would only take wire of western union. If Alibaba allows these practices to continue on their platform they are part of the problem. All businesses should be verified and they should only be allowed to sell via Alibaba escrow or be banned. Alibaba fails customers, fails sellers by allowing wild wild west on there platform. Alibaba should stop all these practices and engage in responsible behavior or they will have a non trust worthy company and platform. STAY AWAY AS FAR AS YOU CAN, To anyone reading this alibaba needs to be hit with a class action lawsuit. Who is in

2/25/14

Aliexpress Scam. Sellers give false shipping numbers. Some sellers ship a product but once you sign for a product, your stuck with what you got. No Customer Service.
Just try to contact a real person and you'll see.. You will NEVER talk to person
via chat or phone. Website is designed to took as if a team of representatives
is ready to assist you. Alibaba is Aliexpress SCAM!!!

2/12/14

A lot of scammers trying to sell nothing to the world. And when you try to contact alibaba.com about it? Its hilarious the difficulty of put in contact with them, and once you do it they didnt do anything more than investigate and "close" if needed the scammer account... really? As if the scammer only had one account... lol. Just hilarious...

2/12/14

this company is a complete fraud they sell tons of fake stuff and the stuff that is fake is not even any good, and the sad part about all of this is, that they are based in the USA and own like 35 % of yahoo the sad thing is that the USA combats fake goods but yet they are based in California this country is just as bad as they are, it is corrupt government, all the way around USA and china and every other country.

2/8/14

Alibaba is one of the biggest wholesale websites that I know. But with a lot of bad news about this site, so I have to be careful with the number of acts of fraud.

2/8/14

post#656 horrible seller! China thief don't buy from Shen Zhen Fuers International Trade Co., Limited they steel 120$ from me do not believe any positive feedback on web. all are fake""""" after receive not working alarm i tray contact sever times not respond ;i never buy anything from Aliexspress and Alibaba you dont have any security or protection for yours many bilions Chines thief. any country on word for stilling from endear people you go to jell but not in Cina??????????? video proof [http://www.mShen Zhen Fuers International Trade Co., ediafire.com/watch/062ea5zn2cfl54k/IMG_0374.MOV

2/6/14

The good thing about this site is that you can get goods there which are hard to find, but the quality of the offered goods is poor. The worst point is that they use to spam you a lot after you acquire some product.

2/3/14

Do not buy anything from them. They do not got the costumers backs. If u don't lime our product sell it yourself. Don't Send it back they will not refoubd u. and will ignore your emails. They don have phone number neither any other way to contact them... if u can actually buy elsewhere... buying cheap sometimes will cost u a lot more... like it did to me... I lost my money and sent the item back ended up with nothing.

1/23/14

I made a $3200 purchase and never received my goods,I filed a complaint and after a month and a half the seller was removed.I did not get any of my money back and alibaba does absolutely nothing to help you as a buyer.Don't trust china as far as getting what you paid for.I was also screwed by another alibaba member,I did get my product but I paid extra shipping fees and parts that I paid for where missing.I did not get a refund nor receive my missing parts.Unless you physically visit china in person you will never get what you pay for.Pay a bit more and buy American made products.

1/21/14

Do not do business with Henan Zhen Bang Textile Company Ltd. - I tried to work with them under their terms. However, they did not come through with providing our company with samples that they said they would provide, even though we paid them in good faith. They do not have business acumen, are not collaborative, are not up front with their terms, and are not honest. They are deceptive, do not answer emails in a timely manner, and do not know how to do business with US companies. I would discourage anyone who is thinking about doing business with Henan Zhen Bang Textile Company Ltd. to think twice about it.

1/20/14

I bought $16,000 worth of umbrellas from a supplier in China through the alibaba portal. I had a contract with the suplier, I had inspections carried out, I paid through Escrow (which is meant to protect the buyer), yet I received seriously substandard goods. I opened a dispute on Alibaba against the supplier, guess what - 'it was both mine and the suppliers fault'. I opened a dispute with alibaba against the inspection company - guess what -it wasnt the inspection companies fault.

They are only interested in keeping their 'gold members' happy.
As an unsatisfied customer you can go F**K yourself.

BE WARNED - STAY AWAY FROM ALIBABA.

1/18/14

So I'm noticing people had brought electronics from the site and had bad experiences. However, I had brought two snapback (flat-billed hats), and received them on time and in good quality.

1/15/14

This site is a joke. I wouldn't use Alibaba to do any business, we were defrauded of $700 from one of their "Verified Sellers" paid the money, all communication stopped and no goods arrived. No help from Alibaba at all - the company is still listing toys for sale - beware DO NOT buy anything from Ruahine Limited in the UK they are a bunch of thieves.

12/21/13

One of the stupidest things I have ever done in my life is to purchase via this corrupt site - alibaba.com. Was dumb enough to front $3400 dollars for a few Volkswagon Engines from "Fast Mosui FBR Pte Ltd" from some creep named Desta. What a sucker. I hope if ANYONE reads this - just be careful because this is a TOTAL SCAM and yep, I was a sucker and fell for it. I'm out $3400 and having one sucky Christams holiday because of this sick bastards!!! Alibaba - you suck

12/11/13

sellers act like a crooks, the worst thing is that Aliexpress does not protect buyers, seems like this website was created to full westerns and to help Chinese sellers to get easy money and cheat on people. Seller may ship product whenever he wants (it usually takes not less then two weeks until seller ships an item and two-three month for product to reach you, if t does at all) and can extend delivery time to what ever date he wants, buyers interests ignored completely. Bad website, do not waste your money.

12/9/13

I have been a member for several years and have bought and sold many times -- now they are blocking my account because I refuse to give them confidential information that could be used to conduct scams - is this the Chinese gov trying to get free corporate information?

12/9/13

Some suppliers using Alibaba are very dodgy. Here is my case.
I had a video card advertised as a "Perfect Board" for $200 plus S&H which turned out to be dead on arrival after travelling for 4 weeks between China and North America. Alibaba originally informed me that "If still haven’t received your order or it is unsatisfactory, you can contact the seller or go to “My Orders” and Open Dispute. Remember to do this before 2013.12.14 20:22, after which the order will close automatically". Firstly I could not open the "open Dispute" tag and then, after I managed to contact somehow the supplier on November 27th (i.e. before the advertised deadline), the seller refused to consider my findings about the quality of the "perfect board". Upon close examination under microscope I found that this board was actually used, probably returned as defective, and sold as a working one for $200 through Alibaba. There are too many crooks, which can and probably do blindside a company like Alibaba. In conclusion I am out of $200 without not any further responses from the supplier hiding behind Alibaba or Alibaba itself.

12/8/13

This website is a scam, I bought from them and they froze my order and promised to refund my money after 5 day and its almost a month now.

12/1/13

I just bought a piece of equipment from Alibaba and was assured that it had a warranty from GlobalIPL and they completely ripped me off. The machine broke and the company refused to live up to the warranty or fix anything or give me a refund. When i complained at Alibaba, they did nothing to get this resolved. The company even admitted the machine was broken. Alibaba said that the fault was on BOTH PARTIES and didn't even post my complaint of the company's seller site. Alibaba does not protect anyone buy the seller. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM!!

11/29/13

I have ordered a two 2 packs of toys for children, I have recived only one pack.They have sent me e mail and inform me that money for the another pack would be refunded.It was 6 month ago, I didn't get my money back.

11/17/13

I never rec'd my order,
can't get my money refund.
FBI should shut down Alibaba website!
DO NOT ORDER . NEVER .
YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK!
alibaba and Ali express are SCAM!

11/17/13

Stay away. I ordered water speakers. Came tooo late. One pear was damaged.
I submitted all evidence. but "processing" already 2 month. No way to call or send mail to customer service. Its No exist. My money Bye, bye,,,

11/14/13

Stay away. There is no guarantee that your items will meet your specifications. Alibaba complaint resolution is a joke and there is no effective policing of this site.

Update
Finally received refund. It took several months and an obscene amount of effort.

The Best Shopping Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber