US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

wongl8

Gold membership, trade assurance etc are bogus in alibaba. (in 22 reviews)

gerryp9

I always use my credit card and keep copies of all records. (in 12 reviews)

doshm

Recently (12/31/15) received order within a week of final payment with goods exactly as ordered (Angel Linen Co. (in 130 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

rudolphv7
5/29/16

After waiting 60 days for my order I requested a refund, wait a few more day I was told.
2 weeks later I received the small order via mail. My Visa account was hacked with 2 charges I didn't make according to my banks fraught department via Skrill, ltd London.

My Visa card was brand new just received and Alibaba was the only recipient.!
Got me a new card and will NEVER order from Alibaba again.

andrewk82
5/27/16

Ten months ago I ordered from AliExpress.com. My credit card was charged $17.92. Never received the item. I filed a complaint and was told the seller is no longer doing business on AliExpress.com. They gave me the name and full address and asked me to contact the local authorities for remedy. What a f*u*c*k*i*n*g joke. AliExpress.com is bull-crab and they do nothing for you. Consolation, I only lost $17.92 compared to the hundreds of customer who lost 100's and 1000's. Do NOT trust the Chinese! I repeat, DO NOT TRUST THE CHINESE, they are f*u*c*k*I*n*g crooks!

asthab
5/26/16

My account has been terminated based on unsubstantiated, baseless claims of fraud on my part. I have not violated any trade rules. Their online help is a joke, with chat being the only option. Three different agents, agreed that what happened to me is unfair and informed me that this happens to many people. They did try to help me and but failed to get this glitch fixed.

When I have received a product I have always confirmed receipt. But no one has bothered to pay attention to that, before alleging that there are too many non delivery disputes I have opened, so obviously I am a fraud. Yes, I have opened many cases of non delivery, but only because they have not been delivered. It's not my fault the postal service between China and India is slow and unreliable. If I had to cheat sellers I would not be raising claims for low value items ($1-3h and confirming receipt of higher value items, like the led dog light costing almost $15, or vamo vape set for 25$.

Buyer protection is a complete joke, unless being arbitrary is anyone's idea of being fair. I have not been given a chance even to defend myself. Three of my non delivery disputes have been decided against me already, and I still haven't recieved any of them. Aliexpress.com has taken a baseless arbitrary decision, and scammed me of $8.44, already. My repeated requests to look into the matter have been ignored, despite tracking details proving my point. My appeals too have been cursorily handled and ignored. As a buyer I placed my faith in the portal, and have even recommended the site to ALL my friends, but now I regret it as aliexpress has made a mockery of my faith. Aliexpress.com is the scam! Beware!

shedrickc
5/26/16

what I learned cost me about $4400 by dealing with Alibaba, Made In China and the China watch company is don't do any business and give them any money unless you have a contract in Chinese when doing business on a larger scale and even then there still maybe problems . I invented a patented sports watch called the Tennis Watch but I was told by this attorney who does a lot of contracts in China that you need contracts in Chinese (because that's all the Chinese courts hear) and he does them for about $12,000-$15,000?? Everybody wants a part of the pie.

stephenm128
5/24/16

I buy from many suppliers on Alibaba, but only from sellers that accept payment through PayPal.. Alibaba's Trade Assurance Program only assures you of one thing, you will get ripped off. I have, over the years, asked PayPal to intervene with three different sellers on Alibaba that I have bought from and paid through PayPal. All three suppliers tried to rip me off one way or another, and each time my money was refunded to me by PayPal. No matter how good a deal seems from a Chinese Supplier, don't do business with them if they refuse to take PayPal. A honest supplier will take PayPal, they know they have to live up to the deal.

elleanorad
5/19/16

I ordered jewelry in March 23, 2016 I never received it. I email them several times no one answered my email I payed by my credit card. DO NOT ODER FOR THEM NOT TO BE TRUSTED..

nicolef46
5/18/16

Place a order for 12,000 lip gloss tubes w/ trade assurance, had agreed to price for tubes & $770 freight shipping. Paid a 50% deposit of $1940. Received samples 1 month past the time frame & approved them so mass production could start. Go word over a month ago production was done but the BAD NEWS was shipping was now $1600! Filed a dispute right away since we agreed upon $770 shipping...LOST that dispute since Alibaba thought it was fair. So now I'm stuck so I agreed upon $1500 Fedex freight shipping with all the tariffs included just so I could get the product & not be out $1940. Paid of the other 50% I owed & the $1500 for Fedex shipping. Supplier was to ship my products on April 30th. April 30th comes & goes & I keep emailing & keep getting excuses & told "not to worry", I finally asked how long this was going to take to ship asking...days, weeks or months. 2 days later I was emailed a Fedex tracking number which I of course contacted Fedex to verify it. The tracking number WAS NOT FOR MY ORDER FROM CHINA & Fedex has NO record of any shipments being sent to my address...they checked for me using my address. So I open another dispute which gave the supplier 2 days to respond. They didn't, I escalated the dispute & got a alibaba response from Ada saying she was going to ask the supplier for documentation of shipment...I had asked for my $5340 REFUNDED at once since this was the 2nd time I had issues with the supplier & was given a false tracking number & the supplier stopped responding to my emails...Ada was given the SAME FALSE Fedex tracking number by the supplier & ACCEPTED IT! And told me my order has been shipped! They never bothered to call Fedex like I did to see if the tracking number was even valid for my order & just sided with the supplier. So now I'm waiting another 2 days for Alibaba to respond since I have demanded for the millionth time for the supplier to provide valid Fedex shipping documentation or refund my money which after reading all these complaints I'm guessing I'll be given the run around once again! Side note: Since I paid by echeck from my bank I have filed a dispute with my bank this morning. Hoping they can help me since Alibaba couldn't give 2 craps about a supplier providing false info. :(

stanleyb31
5/18/16

I ordered an paid for a folding bike, 145 USD.
It never arrived, Alibaba said that they had paid the supplier, so I've lost my money.
Also ordered car seat covers, shorts, small things like that. All turned out to be complete cheap rubbish, much better to see what you buy.
I would never use them again.
Given one star, hardly worth even that.

shanb5
5/18/16

These people are not trust worthy, they're full of scams .stupid company it needs to be banned .

adr1269
5/17/16

There is a lot of fake company on Alibaba
I lost more a lot of money by 3 suppliers on Alibaba
Don't trust to make business by Alibaba
Alibaba is the easy way for the hackers and the bad peoples to stole your money
If the stolen money, the Alibaba could not do anything for you

meleyaw
5/13/16

I made my first purchase on Alibaba. I was very nervous about getting ripped off, so I stayed in constant communication with Alibaba customer service throughout the transaction. The transaction started to go south, I felt like I was protecting myself by staying in communication with them and keeping them in the loop of what was happening so I would not get ripped off. What a joke, it almost seemed like they had no idea how their own company operated nor how to instruct me. I ended up having to open a dispute with the company because the product they were manufacturing for me arrived and was not made to correct specs, the way they were made was totally useless to me and admitted by the company that they were made wrong. The company was harassing me to close my dispute and I wasn't sure why, their communication was very poor so I was trying to figure out, why they would expect me to do that when I had no replacement product in hand? Maybe they couldn't ship my items until I closed the dispute? I wasn't sure, so I contacted Alibaba and asked them what to do, they told me to go ahead and close the dispute, I explained the whole situation....and asked, "If I close the dispute, can I reopen it if I don't receive the product?" the customer service lady, Joyce tells me..."yes". So I closed it, at this point I just wanted to do whatever they told me to do so I could get my product, as it was holding up the entire launch of my company. I was losing thousands of dollars. I'm expecting my product to ship any day and a week later I contact the company to see if my items have shipped...NOPE...not only that but they were leaving on holiday (which they never mentioned before, even though a rush was requested as I had already waited over a month) they said they expected my items to ship in about 2-3 weeks, plus ship time. The entire transaction with this company Aosters was terrible, one things after the other including making me pay additional charges for their mistakes and requesting additional money from me again and again. I finally requested to cancel the order and told them I no longer wanted to do business with them and wanted a refund. I simply could not wait any longer and honestly kind of doubted my product would ever show up, if it did, it would likely be wrong. I needed to take my business elsewhere, fast. Well you probably guessed it, customer service was totally WRONG, my money that Alibaba was holding was released to the seller when I cancelled the dispute and I was no longer able to get my money back. SO here I am with no product and out about $180 USD. My advice, steer clear or ALIBABA all together. If you absolutely must use them for manufacturing needs, do no use a China based business and pay with a credit card so you can dispute the charges. Another bad piece of advice customer service gave me was that it was perfectly fine to send money via western union. Now I know the only reason the seller asked for that was so that there would be no course of action for me to get my money back. I could have easily paid with a credit card and would have been willing to pay the fees as well to utilize that option. I am currently still fighting to get a refund because I am so outraged that Alibaba gave me such poor customer service advice and now I'm out my money! Steer clear of..... Guangzhou Aosters Garment Accessories and Alibaba.

mn52
5/10/16

This Company is dishonest. We paid for a mold and he supplied one order
Then we went back to order and he said the mold is destroyed and he ask us for another mold fee. When we argued this point he demand we prepay for another order before he make a new mold.

Very rude person and dishonest way to do business,

elenap21
5/5/16

Everything I ordered was so cheap, flimsy and useless it all went in the trash. I should have known better, the Chinese do not take any pride in anything they sell or make. The only thing they are good for is stealing ideas from innovative countries. Well I will not make that mistake again, and as far as alibaba goes I badmouth them to everybody I know to never ever order ANYTHING from them.

aschlinm
5/5/16

Do NOT trust Chinese dealers. You will get robbed!

harrym66
5/2/16

Sent a deposit for custom-made products. Factory canceled the order, but would not return the deposit.

Transcation was performed through Alibaba.com. We filed a dispute with Alibaba, but they just blew us off and said there was some kind of communication error, even though we provided 300 MB of documentation.

Alibaba is a fraud and Cixi Tianshiyuan Sanitary Ware CO factory is fraudulent.

They also produce very low / faulty products. 50% defect rate.

Stay Away from both.

bradb55
4/29/16

Purchased $10,000 of marble urns from a man named Zia Ur Rehman at a company called Hina Heritage Handicrafts. After nearly two years and dozens of emails to lots of different people, we finally received a shipment of product that we did not order. I am not the only one. I have been contacted by multiple other people who have been deceived by this man. Avoid working with Zia at Hina Heritage Handicrafts. Quite honestly, I don't think I will do business with any Pakistani businesses in the future. It is one of the most corrupt and despicable countries in the world. They harbored Osama Bin Laden!

sunnyg4
4/25/16

We ordered worth $17000, of shaker cups bottle , a full container load from Vonkka, thought it will be reliable as on the alibaba and aliexpress it is pulished as 13 years gold supplier, and the owner name Andy, after taking the money , said I have spent all money when I will have , I will return.
Asked Alibaba help but no use at all, they do not even listen or reply to complaints, they will only follow up to become a gold member.

barbarac107
4/20/16

Ive ordered boxes from china and they sent me the wrong product, I contacted alibaba for help to get my money back, and they did not help at all. Pretty much they don't do anything. They say is not their responsibility. I wouls never buy anything else from alibaba!

lindar120
4/19/16

I purchased a blouse from an Alibaba company. It was WAY too small. When I requested authorization to return it, they sent me a form to complete, and wanted photos or video. Um, the blouse was too small, what was i supposed to send? They pushed, so I sent a video and photos of holding the blouse up to me, and sent it along with a note that stated the only way to get the blouse on would have been to rip the seams. (It was a pull-over.) They denied my request. I will NEVER buy anything from Alibaba again. What a rip off.

Tip for consumers: I actually purchased this blouse from Aliexpress, which is a division of Alibaba.

nials
4/15/16

I ordered several sauna products from girl called Summer Yao at a company called Hefei Smartmak Industrial Co.
She told me the products would be sent soon after delivery. Well they still havent arrived and thats 2 months after they should have done.
Also, she told me the shipping was $50, and little tax would be charged as they would put lower price on item. I got trade assurance, which looks like a smoke screen now.
They are trying to charge me 660 euros extra for shipping, when 300 are definately from chinas costs, I have to pay a broker 250 euros, and 350 tax instead of 100. All in all I am loosing 1100 euros, and the products are 2 months late arriving.
Alibaba are trying to show they care, but are telling me to wait. If I wait more, the products will be seized and auctioned.
Horrible experience.

To update you all. Alibaba is paying lip service with their responses here.
In the end I had to pay an extra 1350 euros for "shipping". The sauna was meant to cedar wood, which i paid more for, and they just painted the hemlock wood red! Some of the mchines dont work properly, and there is no refund. Alibaba supported their "gold member" client who pays them 10000 a year to have this title. Its merely a rip off.

Please dont get fooled by alibab, they offer no trade assurance protection. They just want their gold members to pay them, and earn the commision of the sales. The Chinese have no, absolutely no business ethics it appears.
The order arrived 4 months after I paid for it, and with 1350 euros extra to pay on top.
I will by fro europe in the future, as you know what you are getting and if of ebay, you are covered and can see really if a company has good ratings or not.
Un lie this false trade assurance with crappy gold members.

ah1043
4/13/16

I placed an order with Taizhou Ri Da Pump Co., Ltd. through Alibaba to entertain the trade assurance coverage. Supplier has breached the contract mainly for not insuring the shipment, not providing the brokerage service at the port of entry as their forwarder agent quit due to lack of shipping documents after the shipment arrived at the entry port which resulted in shipment to seizure by customs. Alibaba has closed the order as complete as if the contract shipping terms FOB China while the shipping terms was CIF Cairo-Egypt. While the supplier is gold supplier and insured by Trade Assurance, Alibaba dispute team deny coverage and never communicated verdict of my claim.

Visit the following page for more info:

Tip for consumers: From my experience, you should think twice before using Alibaba, never do my mistake and send any money before securing shipping and having insurance policy on hand.

aapjen
4/5/16

Bought a new USB receiver for a mouse and keyboard. Waited 6 weeks and was about to accept that i got scammed when it finally arrived, only to find out i got sent a broken product. Well good luck sending something back to the other side of the planet. I'll stick with more trustworthy websites from now on.

kyliev2
4/5/16

I ordered a dress from here and it didn't look anything like the picture, they steal pictures from other websites and bloggers and try to recreate the dress it is never the actual dress in the picture. The customer service was horrible and would not refund my money or let me send back the item. I had to open a dispute and try to escalate the dispute. They then told me they would refund me if I gave them a 5 star rating on their website!!! Never again will I waste my time!

chrisc241
3/29/16

I am in the US and I ordered 4 accessory products for my car from a Chinese company of which only 1 actually fit properly. 2 items I had to modify to fit but the 4th item was unusable. I filed a dispute report with AliExpress and provided detailed information with a photo. Over a period of almost 2 months I have had numerous messages from AliExpress requiring more and more information, even a photo of my car to prove what kind of car I have - even though I have paid for the products. Clearly all AliExpress is trying to do is to evade any responsibility for supplying a defective product and having to refund my money. I would highly recommend NOT doing business with AliExpress/Alibaba when the the products are from China.

wongl8
3/24/16

alibaba is just a market place. And a great market place with lots of loop holes for scammers and they dont really care about it.at the same you can source cheap products and good quality.
There are both good and bad both legit and scam companies.
Firstly NEVER NEVER NEVER ever deal with a Chinese manufacturer/trader/what so ever.
Buy from companies of other countries. Like Bangladesh, india,pakistan etc(because these are cheap to buy countries too).
Everything in china is Replica.trust me i am a Chinese myself and i buy my phones and electronics from outside the country (Mostly Amazon). Even cars(like land wind replica of land rover evogue)clothes and name whatever are replicas.YOU WILL SURELY GET A LOW PRICE IN CHINA BUT LOW QUALITY TOO.its like a chain of scam right from raw materials to finished products.
Gold membership, trade assurance etc are bogus in alibaba. You can have a legit buyer without gold membership and a scammer with vice versa.
IN china business ends after the payment. Expect nothing after.
Buy from other countries

joshn21
3/23/16

I contacted Nancy from- Yancheng Chaoda Glass and Lab Product Co.,Ltd about an order of interest. Almost immediately she was exceedingly rude asking me to use email and that I was unprofessional for using the built in IM system despite the fact I said "ok" and she kept replying. I outlined my list of items and asked for a quote which she never delivered. I requested also that I wanted to have a look at 2-3 items for quality and would pay for the shipping on these. She came back with a quote of 360USD for these samples. Despite the fact I rang the courier company DHL earlier and they quoted me approximately $30-60USD. I then asked her why this price was so high being fishy. She then accused me of being petty and not a legitimate buyer and trash eventually at the end of some heated insults then threatening to report me to alibaba and for some reason the embassy of my country. I have never ever received such bad customer service. absolutely awful that this company is allowed to operate like this. I highly recommend to everyone to never use or buy from them. They will abuse you and rip you off.

dhadhad
3/20/16

seller asked me to contact her at whatsapp.She say must pay in western union..

gerryp9
3/20/16

I have shopped at Alibaba and Aliexpress many times. I always use my credit card and keep copies of all records. The original Ad, the receipt and tracking. If something does not arrive on time. I complain to alibaba. If I don't get satisfaction I call CHASE cards and reverse the charges. Simple as that. Don't let the vendor bully you. tell them to stick it and Call you credit card company. This has worked a couple of times for me.

donl52
3/19/16

It appears that Alibaba is trying to look good for investors under the guise of getting rid of scammers. It is a good thing I found all my suppliers before now. It looks like Alibaba just kicked out all the free members who were able to sell. I was one of them. It takes $10,000 per year for the members now in fees. They wanted to look good to investors but they dont realize that all the nickel and dimers like me added up. Their excuse was to get rid of the scammers. But some of them paid off officials and stayed in for half price just so they can keep stealing from buyers. Alibaba is on their magic carpet scanning the world for potential victims and those who are stupid enough to pay their outrageous fees. Whatever happened to the time when people just worked for a living?

angelom44
3/14/16

What a wretched company... they're immune from FTC regulations, apparently, so they can toy with you or deny your right to unsubscribe; my efforts to do just that, ended up costing me 45 mins without a resolution! The madder I got, the more obstinate they became. I just wanted to unsubscribe as easily and quickly as I do from other businesses, but this invasive outfit kept redirecting me to dead ends, over and over again! God help anyone who unsuspectingly contacts these morons for the first time!

luisd29
3/10/16

on its website, Alibaba claims to help if there is a dispute among us (the Buyers) and the Chinese vendors offering their services through Alibaba.com. In reality this is a huge scam. You'd almost think the vendor(s) are paying off someone to get the case closed, without resolution. Most likely, it is Alibaba itself that is closing these cases, without resolution, because they'd like the public to think they are perfect and that all of Alibaba's vendors are trustworthy companies and individuals. the truth is that we got scammed the sum of $23,000 and Alibaba did nothing to mitigate the situation. Therefore, BE CAREFUL when you buy. If possible, do not advance any monies to Chinese suppliers. It is always best to pay with Letter of Credit when the goods get delivered!

hasmikd
3/10/16

Hey everyone, i never had such a bad experiance as with this guys. Do not trust them. I ordered Torry Burch flats which i never got,but i was charged for my order. when i send an e-mail for help they answer me that it is not their responsibiltis to follow up. Stilling money - this is how this bussines work.

maureenb21
3/10/16

I purchased a dress for my daughter from aliexpress.com and it came in February, 2016 with 2 holes at the top of it! It also was smaller than the provided meaurements as it was very short. I put in a complaint with pictures of the dress for evidence requested a refund. I was basically ridiculed by the sellor who accused my daughter of ripping it when trying it on! Unfortunately, I still needed the dress for my daughter's dance competition so I ordered another dress this time in a medium. They were out of the purple dress and asked if I would be ok with black or pink. I said I needed purple since it's for a specific dance competition number so the sellor found me another one that was similar which I agreed to get. Next email I get this am (March 10) was that I was kicked out of the Aliexpress site and no longer permitted to order from there!! I tried to log in and was refused!! So ridiculous! What kind of company is this?

markg147
3/10/16

Don't use these guys. The products are rubbish. I ordered a car cover which promoted as heavy duty, water proof, snow proof etc. Living in Australia I thought it should good if it keeps the snow out :)
The quality was rubbish, water passed straight through, it was thin as paper. When I complained they just kept ignoring me and then told me the issue was close, with no satisfactory resolution.
Be wary with Chinese supplies, NO reason to resolve as plenty more will be suckered in.

tta
3/2/16

Chinese seller never shipped my order $725 paid by TT so you think we have protections NO WAY. this seller stop answering my call and email/ Her name is bella ( true name GUI XIU) Alibaba won't help to get money back at all

harveyg10
3/2/16

Useless company , lost £700 because of a fake company and they gave me nothing back

In response to the reply,
I went though all the methods and nothing worked, they are all useless at getting money back, therefore I cannot shop there as I'm scared it will happen again

dennish57
3/1/16

When I complained they told me they did not wish to do business with me. What are my rights? I found no means to resolve a complaint against Alibaba themselves. What can one do in such a case? This could be YOU.

mordechaim
2/29/16

I ordered an item six weeks ago, they told me It is arriving in 3-4 weeks it still has not arrived I have tried to email the more than four times! What is going on??

patriciaj44
2/28/16

Send out an inquirie and people will come to you to offer their services which makes it easier.

dry22
2/28/16

I love this site every thing is free great stuff I just love nothing bad to say

karenx8
2/25/16

The tracking is super easy, no looking everywhere for a number

leov6
2/25/16

I was sending an email last week to Alibaba to claim that Runshine was supplying me a Log Spitter 5.5 HP diesel / 20 Ton while I prepaid to order a 30 Ton 9.5HP diesel. I detected this very late after contacting the manufacturer of the diesel engine Lifan. They confirmed me that I received from Runshine a much lower powered engine and oil pump was also only 11GPM instead of 16GPM. Nobody at Alibaba gives me answer or make proposal to resolve the problem or to refund the higher price I paid for

leos49
2/22/16

We cancelled our membership on this site as a result of high pressure continued sell practices (see enclosed images) We dont like to be threatened in such cheap and non-sophisticated way. Also lots of fraudulent, supposedly Alibaba "customer service reps" and because there is no benefit for company such us spending money showcasing as the prospects are all grabbed by tens of thousands of Chinese/Asian corporations and you never know if the distribution was fair, who are you really dealing with and products are all going in one direction that is - out of China

Tip for consumers: Spend Your Money Wisely

jackm139
2/20/16

Recieved a dress from Alibaba and was impressed by the quality of the dress!

tte
2/19/16

I went to this website on the recommendation of a friend. I bought thinking my experience will be similar to other online retailers like Amazon. The product arrived not as described and the seller did not want to have anything to do with my refund. Don't even get me started on customer service reps. Very bad experience, definitely my last.

salmab3
2/12/16

i bought some abaya from this site .honestly when it arrive its a complete rubbish .its not any way near what i seen in the picture .i couldn't give it to charity as it will be insult i just binned it.but must admit i got my money back from the seller.so plz do not buy from this website

samq5
2/7/16

I got an item from Alibaba at wholesale price because they offered a Minimum Order Quota of 1!

zaurbekg
2/7/16

I ordered assembled hive frames from China on Alibaba.com. The seller was Kaifeng Best International Trade Co., Ltd. Paid using bank wire transfer. After a month received frame parts, not frames. Absolutely not what I ordered. Tried to get help from Alibaba but they told me that "this complaint case record will be published on the defendant's mini-site on Alibaba.com for 90 days, which is the utmost Alibaba.com can do for you currently." It`s terrible because, I paid thousands of dollars and they send me something I have to throw away. Thousand of dollars and my time was wasted for nothing.

lilfamj
2/5/16

I have had my own share of alibaba and aliexpress, , these companies are a platforms for chinese crooked thieves to scam the west and they waste peoples time with the crappy arbitration which is basically a cover up for the sellers. it is unfortunate that our governments continue to allow them to operate, but I am taking this to my representatives to lobby for the end of this theft I purchase a lot of leather bags fro alibaba ans aliexpress only to receive PU bags that were plastic, I cut up some and sent the video of the bags and burn test only to be told that I cannot get my money back because I dont have sufficient proof. what other proff is better than a video of a burning plastic that was supposed to be leather, please do not deal with this company. it is better to take your money, and burn it in your barbeque than to waste your time buying anything from this companies

andrewd61
1/29/16

I sell tea and needed to restock on one of them, Alibaba offered a large amount of tea for less than other sites!

104 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Alibaba staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 days ago
Add your answer
Q: How could you be so unfair?Till now I too thought aliexpress.com is reliable. 3years and about 500 orders later, aliexpress has screwed me.

3 days ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Alibaba staff and other customers.

32 Photos for Alibaba