US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

misakih

I purchased the goods from them via Trade assurance. (in 17 reviews)

vincet12

The seller would not replace any of the broken parts and offered the only recourse of shipping the unit back at my cost. (in 82 reviews)

doshm

Recently (12/31/15) received order within a week of final payment with goods exactly as ordered (Angel Linen Co. (in 145 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lilfamj
2/5/16

I have had my own share of alibaba and aliexpress, , these companies are a platforms for chinese crooked thieves to scam the west and they waste peoples time with the crappy arbitration which is basically a cover up for the sellers. it is unfortunate that our governments continue to allow them to operate, but I am taking this to my representatives to lobby for the end of this theft I purchase a lot of leather bags fro alibaba ans aliexpress only to receive PU bags that were plastic, I cut up some and sent the video of the bags and burn test only to be told that I cannot get my money back because I dont have sufficient proof. what other proff is better than a video of a burning plastic that was supposed to be leather, please do not deal with this company. it is better to take your money, and burn it in your barbeque than to waste your time buying anything from this companies

caits1
1/26/16

I don't think I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with a seller anywhere like I had with Alibaba. After waiting a month (wrongly) for my order, my seller and I discovered that she had sent the order to the seller's country instead of my location. After a huge issue with customs, my seller finally received the product only to discover it WASN'T EVEN OUR ORDER. The seller wanted no responsibility and acted like a complete child - utterly refusing to disclose where she sent our order and wanted nothing to do with us or the other person she totally screwed over!

DON'T DEAL WITH THESE SCAMMERS.

luciac4
1/14/16

Alibaba is a great website but is missing something!
Customer review is the most important tool in the world!
Especially when you deal with scammers, bigger quantities and bigger numbers $$$.
I love Alibaba but then is always a battle between me and the supplier every time I try to pay with PayPal.
Is like a big punch in the face ... the worst thing you can say is that you pay with PayPal and suddenly the prices go up.
To be able to differentiate the scammers from the real manufacturer is by being able to post a customer review for each manufacturer!!!
Every time i purchase something on Ebay or Amazon that's the first thing i do ... check the customer reviews!!
Why are they so afraid of PayPal?

ninik1
1/14/16

Never ever buy from this site, this company's are complete scams, they will just take your money and never send you any products. Think twice before buying anything especially if they don't take credit cards.

albertasc
1/12/16

two days ago i had ordered two laptops from alibaba.com,but seller telling me now to pay more money,because they can not do chipment.I understand that I cheated?

ilaydak
1/11/16

I had a very bad experience which was very bad. If you don't wanna throw your money away stay away from this site. They are unprofessional and very bad at business and the quality of what you order will be the worst thing ever. You will never get your order as a good quality and even you complain they will never solve your problem and they will never contact you again. Trust me don't wastell your money and time.

bradd48
1/10/16

BEWARE- THIS COMPANY STEALS YOUR MONEY

Contacted Tina Lee with Vision Dink Technology Co. and she acted as if they were a reputable company. We agreed on a price for an order of Hoverboards, and discussed issues related to batteries and shipping and warranty. She boasted of her reliability and her company reputation was flawless and she does business with the USA buyers daily with no troubles. She insisted that she only take payment via MoneyGram or Western Union. When I explained that was unreliable and I would only consider sending via bank wire so I could at least track the money she finally agreed to accept but asked that I send it to her bosses name directly. Once the wire was received, she gave me a fake tracking number and then never responded again. I have done business in China for 15 years and usually can spot fraudulent companies but this company fooled me.

They regularly show their product and their company at the Canton Fair in April and October. Their website is believable but do NOT TRUST this company or anyone from it.

They bank at the Bank of China-Shenzhen Branch.

Tina Lee's cell phone is +8615692445407 but she does not answer after she steals your money.

Her skype address is: visiondink but she does not answer it after she steals your money.

There company info is:
Shenzhen Vision Dink Technology Co.,LTD 深圳威鼎科技有限公司

HQ Office:
總部辦公處 Jingguang Seascape Garden (Block A),Xinnan Rd,Nanshan Disctrict,Shenzhen,Guangdong,China.
深圳市南山區興南路東、東濱路北 京光海景花園A棟。
Branches:
分公司駐址 Unit 04 7/F Bright Way Tower 33 Mong Kok RD KL ,Hong Kong.
香港九龍旺角道33號 凱途發展大廈7樓4單元。
Factory:
工廠地址 Fuyuan Industrial City (Block 13),Zhoushi Rd,Bao'an Disctrict,Shenzhen,Guangdong,China.
西鄉街道九圍社區洲石公路111號富源工業城C13棟。

Fax : 86(0)755+8632 8452
Web: www.visiondink.com

bustreld
1/9/16

China is getting too expensive!!!!!!!!

milliew7
1/8/16

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING WITH THEM, JUST WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AWAY AND YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE ANYTHING!!!

madisonv4
1/5/16

I purchased 3000 of a product and had specific contract terms for how we wanted the product made. There is paper that is to be glued inside a transparent water bottle. This is known to have a seam or be very cheap looking otherwise. This was agreed from the beginning. I received samples from hem by air. They were perfect. I placed the deposit. It was delayed 3 months. It was extremely late. I finally received the product (had it HELD because the Bill of Lading would not be released until I promised to not file claims on them - red flag) and it of course had NO glue. She's admitted she never used glue, only tape and they couldn't mass produce it this way. I have been fighting with a trade assurance agreement using a lady named Ada. I was asked to provide hard evidence. I submitted a youtube of 502 of these bottles completely in horrible shape. NONE of them are compliant with the contract terms. The contract is ABSOLUTELY USELESS. They are not fixing any errors. I am told they will only report negatively on the company. I have product i simply can't sell at cost even. It's a total loss. I'm very ashamed of the Trade Assurance Program and dishonesty of this Chinese Company. It is LULUTONG Industristies. - Stainless steel. DO NOT do business with this scammer.

Tip for consumers: I purchased 3000 of a product and had specific contract terms for how we wanted the product made. There is paper that is to be glued inside a transparent water bottle. This is known to have a seam or be very cheap looking otherwise. This was agreed from the beginning. I received samples from hem by air. They were perfect. I placed the deposit. It was delayed 3 months. It was extremely late. I finally received the product (had it HELD because the Bill of Lading would not be released until I promi

doshm
12/31/15

Have worked with various vendors on Alibaba over the last several years, some bad, mostly good. My quantities are small under 200pcs but have received what I ordered. Recently (11/15) ordered with yotagifts and realized they have very little experience with American companies. My mistake, should have checked it out further. When dealing with these vendors you have to state the rules; insist on bank transfers or PayPal ( most have accounts but they do not want to pay fees) and never pay more than 50% up front. Insist on DHL shipping get shipping # and call DHL yourself to verify. Recently (12/31/15) received order within a week of final payment with goods exactly as ordered (Angel Linen Co. In Shenzhen is excellent for linens customized work).Ask for references of other companies in your area that have used that particular vendor. If vendor is not willing to meet your demands find one that will, there are reputable vendors on Alibaba willing to work with your "specs." AliExpress is another story...very corrupt feel, bad for honest vendors (Hebe Cashmere is A+++).One scam AliExpress seems to have perfected.. if you order multiple items they only send 1 or 2. This has more to do with US and Chinese customs as items over this amount "red flag" authorities that item is not a gift and therefore subject to duty. Vendors figure you will not dispute a charge for a few items and they are right as the majority of people won't. Also, STOP PAYMENT ON YOUR CREDIT CARD this immediately gets their attention. How do I know ...a vendor told me this on a telephone conversatio, said he was too afraid of reprisals if he sent an email. He also said that Chinese do what they are told to do and most do not care about customer service but they do care about money. Name the good or bad vendors on sites like TrustPilot so others are aware. Remember America is still China's largest "client," so we still have the upper hand, but DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU BUY!

ulhasg
12/29/15

Dear All,
My humble request is that ,pls do not take any paid package with alibaba. If you are looking for buyers from alibaba. Its almost fake buyers. Most of the buyers even do not read your quotations.

My account is hawked twice in this month. The buyer which i m getting from alibaba is not filtered.

If buyer is really in need of the RFQ material.They will atleast read it. Here they are least bother about their RFQ's. I think these are all fake buyers.

The reactivation services of my hacked account has taken more than 6 days in both the occasions.Which is so poor in any industry.

annew39
12/27/15

He pretends glove manufacturer. Do not pay money because they lose. You never get the product.

WARNING! SCAMMER ! WARNING! SCAMMER ! WARNING! SCAMMER ! WARNING! SCAMMER ! WARNING! SCAMMER ! WARNING! SCAMMER !

XINRAN MEDICAL PRODUCTS CO.,LTD www.xinranmedical.com

Xinran MEDICAL cheater, swindler. There is no such company. Certificates are a scam. Do not pay anything Do not be fooled

Bora gloves manufacturer Co., Ltd.

Bora gloves manufacturer Co., Ltd. cheater, swindler. There is no such company. Certificates are a scam. Do not pay anything Do not be fooled

Bora gloves cheater, swindler. There is no such company. Certificates are a scam. Do not pay anything Do not be fooled!

Tip for consumers: He pretends glove manufacturer.He has not paid the deposit. You never get the product.
There is no phone, there is such an address, there is no factory. You think you're talking to different people? This pair of crooks! Issue false certificates.
latex gloves, nitrile gloves, gloves Vinyl

moniquer11
12/21/15

I went to Alibaba looking for hover boards, I submitted a request for quotes and was contacted by many suppliers. I decided to go with Hong Kong Kong Kerchan Export. I placed a order for five hover boards on the 4th of December and again on on the 10th since everything seemed to be going right with the first order.The second time I received a tracking number that was not showing up in the system.I contacted the supplier many times asking what was going on and received no response. Then I decided to submit a complaint to Alibaba only to check the site the following day and find my submission was not in the system, my account has been hacked, my Aliexpress account has been hacked, there is a email account set up in my name in the Philippines. There's been activity on my email from China. Every time I try to sign into Alibaba I'm prompted that my account has been logged into by another mobile device. I am having trouble getting through to Alibaba and Aliexpress. This whole ordeal has stressed me out and I don't know what to do. Beware of false suppliers and having your life turned upside down..

kayleec6
12/21/15

We are a small clothing company who decided to use an Alibaba verified manufacturer (K&W Winner Apparel Co.) We visited them in China, put a 50% deposit on our clothing ($11,000) and then K&W never finished our samples or sent us product. We submitted a dispute through Alibaba and they closed the case and wouldn't help because our manufacturer said they'd already bought the fabric for our clothing. It's now been a year since that last dispute and our manufacturer still won't respond to any emails. I submitted another dispute last week and Alibaba said the case was still "closed" and wouldn't even take away the verified status from K&W Winner. I've never dealt with such a dishonest, horrible website.

Alibaba is obviously there to protect the manufacturer, not the customer.

daver81
12/11/15

ordered and paid $35 a for air cond vent then received email to say price has risen to $ 120 what a scam

tanas4
12/2/15

I purchased K2 meters from Shenzhen Nonstop group and they sent me counterfeit items. I mailed them back being promised a full refund and did not receive one cent. I am also out the DHL shipping back to China. I just filed a complaint with Alibaba. Never buy anything from Shenzhen nonstop group contact is Lily.

stephenm105
11/27/15

THIS SITE IS FULL OF SCAMMERS, IF YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO RECEIVE YOUR GOODS THEY WILL BE UTTER CRAP ANYWAY. MOST OF THE COMPANIES ADVERTISING ON THIS SITE JUST KEEP YOUR MONEY AND NEVER SEND OUT THE GOODS. THEN THEY GIVE YOU LAME EXCUSES, TELLING YOU YOU HAVE TO PAY 90% IN EXPORT DUTIES. IF YOU DO DECIDE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM ONLY PAY THROUGH PAYPAL.

zhens
11/27/15

Please be warned do not engage any business with Pak Dent Max from Pakistan because my company is a victim from Pak Dent Max. We paid for products that never arrived for more than 5 months and now Pak Dent Max does not reply email and does not refund the money. Thank you.

adrianal5
11/25/15

The supplier Leondo bridal is the worst. I bought a flower girl dress for my daughter and the result TERRIBLE!
Completely different to the dress that they show. They just copy models of beautiful dresses, but only for the pictures because the reality is totally different. Bad design, bad quality, bad size.
I wasted my money. Never again.
Leondo is the worst? It is a FRAUD.

justineb13
11/25/15

Bought a misting pump from Easy Garden Watering Company and paid 1800$. pump arrived FINALLY and upon opening the box found that both the inlet and outlet had been snapped off. The wiring inside was disconnected and there was oil all through the unit. Contacted the company for replacement and they dent new parts EVENTUALLY, which did not fit so purchased local parts and fitted them , pump still not working and company contacted yet again, they insinuated we were too stupid to run the pump and suggested we take it to a professional or take video so they could tell us what we did wrong. We knew it was correctly installed so decided to take the pump to a professional for inspection. The professional stated the seals were broken and the pump head was broken and it was difficult to determine how much damage had occurred from the oil leaking out.
Contacted the Easy Watering Company again , and requested refund on the pump. they again called us stupid, refused to help said we would have to pay return shipping ($1395aud) and then refused to acknowledge us any further saying we were too difficult. We have been more than accommodating, its not in our best interest to annoy the person your trying to get money from.They dont honor their warranty, buyer beware. Very rude and unhelpful. Aliexpress would only request they get into contact with us and we are now stuck 2k out of pocket and no pump for our plants =(

In Response to Alibaba
Hello Echo,
I was unable to submit a dispute because the buyer protection had expired, I did go through the message center (3 times so far) I never heard anything from the first two I submitted the third last night through a representative called Vince who told me he would submit a report and would have to wait two to three days. Echo Xu from Easy Watering Company has been very rude to deal with , being condescending and insinuating we are too incompetent to run the pump in question. I have shown document supporting it was faulty and still no help. I am very unhappy with the situation and as a new company i cannot afford to lose 2000$ on a broken system.

peterl99
11/21/15

The concept of Alibaba.com is simply GREAT but problem is that many scammers hurt the reputation of this site.

fredr354
11/21/15

Recently bought some surveillance cameras through Ali Express from Vision Cool. The cameras work but came damaged on the finish. At best the product looked as if it was refurbished not new in box. The plain packaging it came in would also indicate that the consumer packaging was not available. After disputing the purchase the seller offered a $10 refund and to ship replacement covers for the damaged ones. I agreed just to resolve the matter. Once my payment processed to him he disappeared and won't respond to e-mails. I'm angry and upset with the deceit .Ali Express goes through the motions of making it look like a dispute is being handled but they rule in favor of the seller. That's not to say that they are all bad. I'm merely saying do your research before you hit the pay button . Know what the pit falls are to refunds and the credibility of whom you are dealing with on the other end. BUYER BEWARE. As for Nicholas at Vision Cool...THIEF, LIAR and a PIECE OF $#*!E! Good Luck!

bhavinp1
11/18/15

if there was a negative star i would give that !!
the reason for that is : wrong item cann't be replace..you have to pay for return even if it is not your fault to receive wrong item...
it is only to support chinese seller ! i would advise to pay a bit higher but buy it from ebay and amazon

kb83
11/17/15

I am having packaging done. Alibaba's website makes it clear it's been to make the payment through their website to have Tradeassurance. I paid the seller through Alibaba using my credit card and the seller tells me they have not yet received my payment.

It has been five days since I sent payment and the manufacturer still hasn't received it. Now Alibaba is claiming it takes 3-7 days for the funds to be "verified."

Verified? I paid using a credit card - not a check! And at no time prior to or during the payment process was I told there would be a delay.

I've since dealt with a second company and sent them payment directly with Paypal with no problem - and I saved money because Alibaba didn't get their share of the sale.

I thought it would be the sellers/manufacturer's who would be the dishonest ones but it's actually Alibaba.

edoms
11/15/15

So far, i haven't met any bad supplier yet on Alibaba. Guess am just lucky.

msink
11/6/15

I had lost my money by trying to purchase from a seller on alibaba. After realizing that I've been robbed, I approached Alibaba customer support and anti-fraud center. No body helped me in that. They just made the lame excuse that seller was unregistered and we blocked that seller profile. But I found the same seller with another trade name robbing buyer on alibaba.
That was my first and LAST business deal with alibaba. I would never ever deal with or even recommend ALIBABA (AND 40 THIEVES- as an notorious legend is).

misakih
11/1/15

In July this year I was shopping there for the first time, so I was a bit worried that I would be scammed. Also, it is not possible to pay by a credit card but bank transfer to China is required.
I posted there a want ad and a chinese company which was selling the exact product as I wanted responded to me. I purchased the goods from them via Trade assurance. I had to transfer them 1500$ dollars deposit (covered by Trade Assurance) and 6500$ I paid to their bank account before the goods were shipped.
The chinese company sent me pictures of the goods before they were shipped. They dispatched the shipment by FedEx and I received it after 9days.
The goods were in excellent condition, exactly as described and I will buy from there again.

Tip for consumers: It can be difficult to find a honest supplier, there are lots of scammers. Never send the payment by other way than Trade Assurance and look for companies with lots of experience and feedback.

andrewb123
10/30/15

As everyone knows there is the new segway going on everywhere , the smart balance wheel, and i thought that i would buy one from Alibaba and that was my biggest mistake. I regret it. The scooter was meant to reach me in 3 days, it said that it was UK delivery but then after the guy contacted me on email instead of Alibaba's website and told me to western union £60, so I did, thinking its fine, that was the whole amount that was in the deal, later, there was another £30 for shipping to UK, then another £30 for Some import and export license, and then another £30 BECAUSE THEY SENT 3 SCOOTERS APPARently BY MISTAKE so we made a deal , £30 now and £70 after delivery. They sent me a tracking number with some website, Carg247ltd.com, I don't know whether to think the website is fake or real. As i have no clue. And after £150, in 2 weeks i still havent recieved my scooter and after every payment i get promises its the last payment but still nothing. And now he wants another £40, for the door to door fees for the delivery company, I emailed the company and asked if they will do cash on delivery as most companies do. But then i noticed that the person i was dealing with and the person on the official carg247 email, has the same way of talking and now i don't know what to do as he refuses to send the money back and he made me western union it to Nigeria. I am stuck in all ways. In £150 i probably would've gotten it from amazon. Worst SITE EVER AND DEALERS.

jolieb
10/26/15

AliBaba.com is nothing but a hub for copyright and trademark infringement. See this link from their site? http://guide.alibaba.com/shop/art-of-jolie-e-bonnette-creatures-gotta-be-me-cute-monster-cartoon-art-mousepad-mp-155610-1_37455251.html That is a product which I officially licensed my art for with another company. See that "get quotations" button there on the right? This is AliBaba setting you up with people who will agree to illegally make that product for you extremely cheaply in their Chinese sweatshops. They have ZERO permission from me or the company which makes that product to be doing this.

Seriously people, if you value the economies of your own countries and the rights of the copyright and trademark holders who live there, don't do any business with any site in the AliBaba Group. They are ALL hives for trade in illegally produced goods and are ripping off legitimate businesses all over the world.

No matter how much AliBaba's representatives say they "respect intellectual property", it's BS until they shut down that "guide" part of their site which allows Chinese sweatshops to give bids to illegally mass produce products they have no rights to. They try to talk the talk, but they most definitely do NOT walk the walk. Frankly, I find it amusing that all of a sudden this "Echo Q." person has appeared to try and make it look like AliBaba gives a damn about all of the thievery they are profiting from now that AliBaba is as 3 stars and AliExpress is at 2 stars. What a joke! If they really cared about fraud, they would be shutting these sellers and sections of their sites down completely.

Tip for consumers: Just stay away from all sites which belong to AliBaba Group. You will be getting cheap, shoddy and illegally produced merchandise from a country in which people had no problem poisoning babies with melamine in their formula just to make a profit.

lukew32
10/23/15

DO NOT DEAL WITH Yiwu Changyue Import & Export Co. Ltd (http://huishuo.en.alibaba.com/)
Warning to buyers:
After negotiating with this supplier for about 12 months, we had agreed that we would submit an order for 20,000 units.
I had received samples from this factory, named Yiwu Changyue Import & Export Co. Ltd (changyue-industry.com), with a price that had been agreed upon and confirmed several times.

We were ready to place an order after receiving final confirmation from our customer on the 22nd of October 2015. However, when going to finalise the order, the factory suddenly increased their prices by over 30%. We had literally sent all the quotes to our customers, they had confirmed the order and were to pay us for this order, and then when placing the order with the factory, they suddenly increased their prices.

No buyer should deal with a factory that would employ such appalling tactics when dealing with their customers. As a matter of principle, it is necessary that I make potential buyers aware of what has happened to ensure that they do not face the same problems.

We had agreed on a price, it was confirmed several times over a period of many months by the factory and then finally once we had an order confirmed the price had increased.

WARNING: DO NOT deal with this factory! I hope that this post will help to warn any future buyers.

veronicae2
10/22/15

I purchased a tablet and when I got it noticed a small crack on the bottom left side. Then after a about a week it seemed to stop taking a charge. I contacted the seller, Zeng Yongjian of High-qulity ELT Co., Ltd. and he said send it back and he would reimburse me. Zeng provided a return address said don't use UPS, DHL, instead use local postal service or EMS. I used USPS registered.

Unfortunately the registered USPS service I used does not track the information online at the website, however based on the registered package number the USPS clerk checked their internal database and found that the package reached China August 28, 2015. The clerk then opened a case to verify directly with China that the package had indeed arrived. Once the arrival of the tablet was verified between USPS and the China post, USPS closed the case and sent me a letter verifying that the package was at the China local post office awaiting pickup by the seller. Meanwhile my case status was classified as in depute.

When asked to respond to the dispute I did so with this information and copies of my receipt and letter from the USPS. The seller's only response has been "I havn't get it."

This dispute has shown "Dispute Escalated" twice and the countdown clock reset twice. I checked with the USPS today (10/22/15) to see if there was anything else they could do and when the clerk checked the package status she said that China was preparing to send the package back to me.

AliExpress had not even bothered to contact the seller to tell him to pick it up, yet they were supposed to be investigating for over a month now. They knew if they waited long enough that the package would go back and that is what they did.

AliExpress is a sham and fraud. No one should be buying anything from China. I'm hoping to get someone from the local news stations here in NYC to cover this story so millions will know to not buy with them.

UPDATE: I found out that the address I sent the tablet to was incomplete, but because AliExpress waited so long to respond to the issue, the tablet is currently being returned. A representative from Alibaba said they followed their standard procedure, waiting almost 3 months before offering feedback. I looked over the mailing documents many times and could not see the error so take responsibility for that part of the problem. However, if someone on their side had responded before three months time, the USPS said that they could have intercepted on my behalf and corrected the error.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT PURCHASE ELECTRONICS WITH THIS COMPANY!

arturos7
10/21/15

Guangzhou Liwin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. this company is a joke. stole $6000 and no products, after 350 emails ! yeas 350 emails with these people , dealing with this company was a nightmare,, they want only western union money, we send money through trade assurance, our merchandise got sized by costums because the moron use a fake UL logo , we asked for certification they gave us a fake ones from friends, and told us how much the US agent needs to release products!!!! now we are disputing with trade assurance , which I thin is a lost, we will never deal with alibaba again, build it over here ,don't buy Chinese.
hope somebody from alibaba can understand that internet is a powerful tool and at some point this will stop.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ADA FOR HELPING WITH DISPUTE, i have to say that trade assurance worked for us, and we got our money back, they suspended supplier until they refunded the money to us.
1) make sure that you have all paper work and all emails do it through alibaba.
2) make sure. that read your contract very well.
3) have all paper work for money payments not through western union but through your bank tt, DO NOT SEND MONEY WESTERN UNION, IT WILL BE A FART ON THE FACE.
4) i would use secure payment but many seller dont want to use it, even when they said they would on page.
5) do only deals through secure trade.
keep records of everything.
6) even aftert they send the sample , check for any copyright logos on boxes, a lot of suppliers will show certificates like fcc or UL , then you will have your merchandise sized by customs for counterfeit items.

melissao13
10/21/15

Neither of these companies stand behind the customer. Buyer protection is a joke. I have a disputed case open that was suppose to be solved if not heard from with in 3 days. I responded and seller has NOT. Surprise no response from Ali Express team!!! Days later and still no response from Ali Express team. I tried the assistant as directed and my computer spins spins and NO one shows up. Also, the other is an automated assistant. NO HELP HELP !!! BUYERS BEWARE STAY AWAY!!! Still NOTHING is done and they are relentlessly asking for 4 or 5 stars withholding my refund!!!
2015-10-27 05:49:48
Sorry,I don't want this,but our boss said if return money,we have to try our best to get 4 or 5 star,becasue we will be difficult if get 3 star or less, I just want to discuss with you friendly. Because we don't make any money for your order and if we got 3 star,we will be punished. We are very difficult to make money online,hope you can understand us.
2015-10-27 05:42:05
refund my money as promised as nagging me relentlessly for 4 or 5 stars isn't going to look good to the platform PLUS you have wasted enough of my time with these numerous emails and you are causing me emotional stress. Refund money.
2015-10-27 05:39:31
According to your photo,the platform won't return $10 to you, but I can,I just hope you are satisfied with us and you can get best interests, we can keep our score, hope you can understand us.Thank you.
2015-10-27 05:36:55
I just think our product is no problem and no body think they are bad, I have do waht I can do for you,but now I will return the money to you, this is not bribing, if you give us bad feedback I don't return any money to you because we will be punished by platform,can you understand my meaning? That's a good way for you and me.Friend.
2015-10-27 05:26:11
I will escalte the dispute that you are holding back my refund for a 4 or 5 star rating. Tha's bribing.
2015-10-27 05:13:05
Now you have made a dispute, I will return now, I mean after that please give us 4 or 5 star,ok?
2015-10-27 05:02:04
Please refund now or I will open a dispute.
2015-10-27 04:56:10
I will return return your refund,but please give us 4 or 5 star please.
2015-10-27 04:30:01
Are you holding back my refund for a 4 or 5 stars ?
2015-10-27 02:41:09
Hello,can you give us 4 or 5 star?
2015-10-26 05:50:58
If I return $10 to you,please don't give us bad feedback,please give us 4 or 5 star,ok?
2015-10-26 05:35:35
Ok,do you have paypal account?or you can make a dispute and set return $10 to you.
2015-10-26 04:50:52
Return 10.00 US
2015-10-24 12:06:21
We can return $10 to you and don't make any money really.Sorry that i can't return more
2015-10-24 10:52:36
31.80 US is 202.23 China dollars. I can assure you that you can offord me the extra 5.00 to make it 15.00.
2015-10-24 10:47:24
Sorry, I only can apply to return $10 to you,because your order only $30.I have paid the freight,hope you can understand us.
2015-10-24 10:45:01
refund 15.00 and I keep the product and we will be done with this transaction.
2015-10-24 10:36:10
Sorry,No bady told me them can't be use,we have pay the freight for your order, if everybody like this,we will lose a lot of money.May I return $10 to you and you keep the product?If not,I can return $20 to you.Hope you can understand us.
2015-10-24 10:30:24
not acceptable. FULL refund and I will ship back. Poor quality. Not gift giving or use when you have company. :(
2015-10-24 10:13:28
But I have paid the freight of your order,I can't return full amount to you,I only accept return $20 to you if you send them back to me.
2015-10-24 09:53:58
This glass I paid for also and it has seams. They are seams. Please refund my money or I will open a dispute. I paid 16.50 for the round one and 15.30 for the other one. Which totals 31.80. Full refund is required and I will ship the goods back. Under buyer protection I am allowed that. I would like to ship both pieces back to you for a full refund.

2015-10-24 09:46:23
Hello,you have bought 2 pieces of glass,this one is $15.3 you paid.This is not seams,they are same as the photos I have show online, may they are not same as what you think,but all of this design I get from factory is this price,sorry that I can't return all amount to you.because I have pay a lot of your order, but you think they are not same as what you think.Many people think they good quality,but I really don't why do you think they are not.Sorry about this, but this workmanship is not seams,hope you can understand us.
2015-10-24 09:36:51
These glasses are VERY POOR QUALITY as they have seams. I definately not a gift or for company over. I would like a full refund under buyers protection. Both glasses have deep and noticable seams. This is NOT worth the 31.80 in which I paid.
Melissa

2015-10-09 09:14:45
Dear Buyer,
I have sent out your goods by ePacket . The tracking number is LS125179815CN. Please check the tracking news on http://www.17track.net/en/ after 3 days
It will spend around 5 to 15 days to your country normally by ePacket , but sometimes it will spend longer but don’t worry, please be patient and if it is delayed, contact me to extend the time of the order first, but don't make a dispute or leave a bad feedback to us arbitrary.
After you receive the goods please confirm the order and leave a comment with 5 star to us, If you are not satisfied with the goods, CONTACT ME FIRST PLEASE, but don’t leave a bad feedback or less than 4 star to us optionally, I will try my best to make up for you and everything we can discuss with each other. Remember We Are Friend, Feel free To Contact Me.
I’m always in here, just for you.
Sincerely,
Allen
2015-10-08 10:29:36
Hello,friend
I'm sorry that spend long time to send out,but I have sent out today because before is china holiday, but now your order is shipping out.please don't worry,I will fill the tracking number soon.

hughk12
10/19/15

RECOMMENDATION: Do not trust Alibaba! Alibaba is anti-American and will not honor any guarantees that they promise and you will loose any deposit or money paid if their is a problem. They will not protect you! You must conduct business directly with the seller and protect yourself without using Alibaba for protection. Use Alibaba to find the company, but then contact the company directly and do not use Alibaba's services. I will explain how to protect yourself in another post soon.

Update6: 1/14/16 Sooo Alibaba wanted me to change my dispute to a quality dispute and after fighting with them for months about the missed ship date they convinced me that my only chance to get my money back was to do a quality dispute. I figured why not they keep denying my other dispute. So I opened a quality dispute like the manager told me to do and guess what? They closed it and said that it has been to long now and they are very sorry and they hope I understand. What a joke! People do not use alibaba!

Update5:11/30/15 Thanks for all of the support, over 17,500 people have read this. Even though Echo got a manager to respond to me, the dispute department is still delaying with the refund and it is now clear that Alibaba's dispute department will not honor their claims of protection. The manager has now lied to me repeatedly and it is clear that Alibaba is anti-American. They accepted proof from the seller of my inspection photos and their self generated documents that they shipped, but will not accept the same report of inspection that clearly show the goods were not shipped and emails from the seller where they state that they did not ship the paid for goods and the seller has admitted they still have the goods!

Update5: 12/9/15 I have given Echo a chance to help and Alibaba dispute has done nothing but continue to drag this on. Alibaba dispute is Anti-American and you will never get any help from them or the manager. Do not trust any guarantees that they promise they do not stand behind them it is a scam! They allow business to pay for ratings and the business pay so they do not have to refund any money. Even inspections that you book through Alibaba are not considered good unless you pay Alibaba extra money and use their inspectors. Note Alibaba only has 2 inspectors that they will allow for any dispute. DO NOT WAST YOUR TIME....Alibaba is the worse type of company!

Update4: 11/12/15 First I would like to thank all of you who have sent me messages about this. Echo got the dispute department or should I say Ada the lady who has refused to look at my evidence to contact me and again ask for more info. After providing the info requested Ada has refused to look at it. So I sent the emails to Echo to see if she can get a manager to look at the evidence since I have asked for one on 7 different times and no manager has yet to respond in over a week.

Update4: 11/7/15 Just updated Echo again and still no response from her or Alibaba and I am on my 5th request to talk to a manager.

Update3: Echo has offered to help me out and I have sent her all the info she asked for on 11/3/15. Lets see if she can help the Dispute people do their job!

Update2: Hey Echo why do you not give me your contact info so you can help me?
If Alibaba really wants to help us out and not be part of the scam of the suppliers then contact me and help. If you do I will let everyone know that you resolved my issue.

Update1: Alibaba does not let you talk to a manager if you have a problems with the dispute agent.

I ordered over 80K in equipment and the factory tried to ship the wrong and damaged product. The inspector let it through and only after seeing the photos did I find out about the problems. After trying to work it out with the factory to fix the problems and the factory recalling the shipment and refusing to make the shipment right and refusing to refund my money, I had to file a dispute with Alibaba. Under Alibaba’s “Guaranteed on time shipment” I should have received a refund but was told that “Even though the factory shipped the wrong product, they did ship it on time and so it was not covered under the Guarantee”.

The crazy thing about all of this is that it has been over 3 months and the factory has admitted that they tried to ship damaged and broken equipment and has even admitted that they put the wrong equipment in the container, but Alibaba says they cannot help me.

DO NOT TRUST ALIBABA, if there is a problem you will lose your deposit!

Tip for consumers: Do not use Alibaba! Pay and use an escrow service here in the USA.

aliciah12
10/19/15

I have ordered some things and keep getting the run around and sent from person to person and still have not recieved my product. This place is a JOKE!

anthonyc89
10/14/15

The model of the watch I ordered was out of stock. They asked if I wanted to wait 5 days for the model to be in stock and I replied "yes." Then they sent me the WRONG model. I opened a dispute and finally they agreed to refund me after I sent the watch back.

According to the tracking, the postal service in China has been holding the watch in the post office for OVER 2 weeks, AFTER delivery was unsuccessful (due to nobody being present). I've written to them TWICE about going to the post office, checking that the watch has been SENT BACK, and to REFUND my credit card. HOWEVER, both of my messages fell on deaf ears; I got NO RESPONSE at all and my credit card STILL has not been refunded!! What is this service?!

evitab1
10/12/15

I am trying to source some packaging for my products. I've contacted several people on Alibaba.com with the specifications. Everytime the prices and sometimes the quantities have been different than what was listed. Why even have a way to input the minimum you want when the sellers just lie about everything. I'm looking for something specific and I found exactly what I wanted. I even sent a picture of the product I wanted. The seller said they dont carry that one. Wanted me to pay 80$ for a sample that looks nothing like what I said I wanted. I didnt respond, so the next day they emailed me and said they have what I wanted ans dont worry about the fee.

The next person I contacted lists something for $0.02 to $0.05. I described what I wanted for my products; the sizes, etc. He messages me back and said each item is $1.98. Why even create the pricing schedule.

Another seller lists their minimum as 1 piece. I told her what sizes I wanted and asked about the matierial. She asked the quantity I would need. I told her to start 72 of each size, but I wanted a sample first. Now she tells me they only do 2000 minimum. Don't make a listing that says 1 piece minimum. These lying sellers are wasting people's time. There needs to be a way to confirm the listings on Alibaba.com.

phoebez
10/12/15

We ordered 3000 Antenna Topper from Pujiang MSM Arts & Crafts Factory this May, and I haven't got my product yet. The contactor Tony Fang, everytime I have to call him and ask for things we need at the custom. It was completely an awful experience. Please DON'T do any business with this company!

Tip for consumers: You don't want to have business with such an unprofessional company.

lizaw
10/11/15

Made a complaint and even though I showed evidence that the seller sent the items to the wrong address, including their own admission, I haven't been able to get a refund for shipping costs and they didn't even send the right number of units!!! The seller even had the highest rating you can get on the site, I was short changed by 700 units this is infuriating!!!

joys37
10/5/15

Their slogan is just the opposite. BUYER BEWARE!
Their dispute process protects the seller very well.
The buyer has to verify in detail what the seller is selling.
I had ordered XXL t-shirts and received XXS though they were labelled XXL.
Then to dispute I had to show I had verified with seller what the dimensions of size were.
WHAT THE xxxx!

10-9-15
Seller has since responded saying they will refund my money. I'm waiting to see if this comes off my credit card or not.
The dispute directions are not buyer friendly.

11-17-15
Seller refunded for 2 out of 3 shirts I purchased.
Alibaba was NO help.

goldak
10/4/15

I ordered for human hair from Aliexpress and more than two weeks now I have not received the order or hear anything . L hope it is not a scam .

frederickc30
10/2/15

I'm a web platform developer, owning several running companies online. I came across this site today, and after reading so many unsatisfactory comments, I've decided to write an honest review.

First of all, Alibaba is the world's largest b2b sourcing for china based products.

With regards to all the complaints against the company, 1 really essential thing is missing here. But the solution was all along there with Alibaba.

Fyi, Alibaba owns taobao.com, and so far the quality of goods being supplied by the vendors have been satisfactory. I know this first hand because my wife have been sourcing for goods day-in-day-out there.

I discovered after thoroughly going through the site components, and found out that there are there no components to enter reviews on a specific vendor. What is the factor that prevented them to do so? With that filter alone, you can entirely absolve the product specs filtration and vendor status filtration.

I compare this site with the taobao chinese platform, where in taobao.com, there have been diamond ratings, crown ratings, etc such to avoid such problem, all along their solution is there. You need like x amount of likes to get 1 icon, build 10 icon, you get to exchange 10 icon to 1 new icon on the next level.

Taobao had effectively employed a multi-level unique rating system that enable vendor rate based on end users opinion and ratings and experience, not because of their money paid to alibaba to get a one off payment to trade statuses.

While there may be cases of forgery where such ratings can be obtained by paying more, like what companies offering to sell facebook likes, this multi-layered rating is far more expensive to get full rating. It is much viable to force vendor to invest a lot so they would not tarnish their reputation goals. So it's a win-win situation for all, end user, alibaba, and vendor.

An extreme example is tmall.com, you need to hundreds of thousands in deposit to be able to start to vend in that site. Do you think the supplier would act otherwise to get bad ratings?

Since, custom tickets for complaints is both ineffective, tedious for end users AND it's an expensive solution. I hope they would employ such ratings in Alibaba that's fundamentally missing and would almost reduce most of the complaints from end users from all around the world.

Tip for consumers: For those who are trying to source from Alibaba.com, only purchase those from Alibaba certified companies and if possible, trade assurance ones only. You can actually force suppliers to pay Alibaba to have such features and let Alibaba protect the end customer in return.

The more Alibaba get paid, the better it is.

petere27
9/30/15

Stay away from this site its a thief and they only want your money! Its not a safe place to invest! And when you want to do something to get your money back they wont reply to you messages! STAY AWAY ITS A THIEF AND A SCAM

maureenn13
9/30/15

I ordered for my goods which took forever to come and i was charged double the price she displays in Alibaba claiming that nobody posts the correct price. i let that slide because i liked what i saw. Little did i know that this woman was going to mess me up. She sent me PLASTIC BEDS which i didn't order for and claims that PLASTIC IS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN WOOD AND PLASTIC TOGETHER and charged me for the plastic and wooden bed. And now she has refused to communicate back to us claiming that she sent us something that is more expensive than what we ordered for. I know for a fact that plastic is cheaper than wood anywhere in the world. BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM SANDY SALES MANAGER AT YIQILE EDUCATION RECREATION EQUIPMENT

andrewi6
9/29/15

Alibaba helps sellers in many ways. One such way is the minisite, allowing people to browse your goods in a more intimate setting. This not only helps for business on my end, but also makes it much more comfortable and convenient for the buyer to see what I have to offer.

oliverj14
9/27/15

As a kid I liked to watch Westerns. There was something about the adventure of going to unexplored lands where you never knew what would happen next. Alibaba is like that. I've found some of the most incredible deals on quantities of electronics that I could never have gotten in the US any other way. There are lots of dud suppliers but there are legit ones too. Just do as much homework as you can and understand there is always risk. Trade Assurance can also be helpful if you can find a supplier that qualifies.

seank25
9/24/15

I love on line shopping. I use Ebay on a regular basis and have been reasonably satisfied with them,. If a seller scams you they come to the rescue.

By contrast if I was asked to describe Alibaba I'd personally call it the wild West of e commerce.Theres no meaningful communication from either the seller or the so called customer reps on the site when there is a problem. I have a dispute under way and doubt very much I'll ever see my hard earned money again. My advice, stay away.

An update on my experience with Albaba. I was offered the option of a 20% refund or returning the goods for a full refund. Sounds good right? WRONG. Upon selecting the respond link in the email sent to me I was directed to a page with a picture of a lock telling me I could take no ACTION!!!! So much for Alibaba's assurances! So I'm back at square one paying in full for an item that has a 50/50% chance of being counterfeit!!!

An update on my update.Managed to find a way of reaching the customer services rep. Took the 20% refund as I was not sure even if returned the goods the assurance would be honoured. Now the product has stopped working properly. Hardly a good outcome.

vincet12
9/23/15

I have made a few orders on Alibaba now. My first order for a scooter did not work out at all (from Merlot Commerce and Dogebos Ltd). The item came in a crushed box and would not function. The seller would not replace any of the broken parts and offered the only recourse of shipping the unit back at my cost. Ridiculous.
Fortunately for me, I placed a small order first. I chose a different supplier for my next order, (Shenzen E-Fire Technology has been excellent so far) and I have placed several orders with them since.
I will continue purchasing through Alibaba. If you are going to use these folks, I recommend taking your time and ordering small first. Develop trust. China is going through a recession and some of their sellers are likely going out of business.

karll25
9/22/15

If you're really really careful Alibaba can be a tremendous resource for an American business who is looking for new suppliers and vendors in China. My company used to pay consultants and other middle men a lot of money to find us reliable folks in Asia. I still work with some of them but now Alibaba can help me do part of the work.

73 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Alibaba staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 days ago
Add your answer
3 days ago
Answer
stephenm105
A: Please don't deal with any company on Alibaba, they are all scammers. When you have a problem Alibaba make
all kinds of pathetic excuses, there so called customer services is a joke.
3 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Alibaba staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

30 Photos for Alibaba