US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

grahamev

I can only assume that the seller was one of the FORTY THIEVES that ali deals with. (in 50 reviews)

danp41

I had an excellent experience with my order for custom parts through Alibaba.com. (in 80 reviews)

patriciak26

IT IS A WAY OF GETTING YOUR MONEY INTO CHINESE HANDS WITHOUT GIVING ANYONE REALLY WHAT THEY PAID FOR-BAD FORM BAD FORM (in 79 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

abderrahimb1
5/4/15

I tried the service once, I had horrible experience, I was insulted by a Chinese Seller to complain about violating the sales contract. Alibaba never got back to me.
I deleted my profile with them and will never consider that they exist.

longb1
5/3/15

I have been speculating How Alibaba's Business progress since 1998 when I am aware of this website from my buddy working for TD Bank told me (when Alibaba is not going public in North America yet). Too many times I wanted to place an order but hesitant to buy due to "too many good to be true" indicators:

1 - There is no such thing as "Cheap" price because it was made in "Cheap Labour Country". Remember that, all Raw Materials they imported from Oversea are still being paid by $US !!

2 - If you have a selective Item that you wanted to buy, you would compare the selling price to other Sellers (on Alibaba), then you will find out that the same Item can be sold up to 5 times of original price. This indicated the same manufacturer capable to produce the same product with many different Qualities to sale to different buyers. Walmart / Canadian Tire / Lowe etc... can always buy the same product with higher quality with Dirt-Cheap Cost. But not Individual like you or me..

3 - Alibaba system not capable to deal effectively with issues for Online Businesses such as Fraud / Warranty / Shipping / Trust... Because the way they do business in China previously is different from North America. Too many "Theft - Sellers" listed on Alibaba Website.

4 - Many more bad Observations I recognized from Alibaba Website but Can not list them all in this review. If you have any further question, Email me at: longtoban@gmail.com

Final Conclusion, Since 1998 until now, I am still hesitated to place any order with them. No order has been placed with them yet. If you want to order something cheap from them, then donate 1/2 of the money to the Earth Quake victims in Nepal first. At least, if you lost the money, you still feel happy that you had spent the other half in a more meaningful way. God Bless us all.

rodm31
5/2/15

Total scam, full of thiefs. Alibaba.com will never back you up. Don't trust anything you see or they tell you!

heidih22
5/2/15

ALI BABA IS A SITE FOR CRIMINALZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am livid, The devils took my money, Broke my trust and even insulted my intelligence Do these people want fries with that?

vikramr3
4/30/15

I am Gold Supplier From Ali baba ( Last year ) But i received all fake inquiry and number of inquiry is very low and no conservations of any inquiry i losses 50000

bradk18
4/16/15

do not trust this site and its contacts!!!!!! i made a contact through their site with a customer WENZHOU FEITUO AUTO ACCESSORIES CO LTD and got a quote for several products, information went back and forth and i final price was agreed and the money sent via western union ( with i was a little worried about ) but all seemed above board, was told the shipping information would be forwarded to me and that's where it stopped!! I Contacted Alibaba who did a investigation so they say and made contact with the company who has since contacted me to inform me that it wan'st them and someone hacked their email and security so they don't want anything to do with it! SO PEOPLE PLEASE DON'T TRUST ALIBABA OR ANY OF THEIR CONTACTS AS YOU HAVE NO COME BACK ON ANYONE AND YOU WILL BE OUT OF POCKET, AND ESPECIALLY WENZHOU FEITUO AUTO ACCESSORIES CO LTD. SUNNY WAS MY CONTACT. AND THE MONEY ORDER WAS MADE OUT TO JUAN YANG OF 13A LANTIANGE XILI NANSHAN DISTRICT SHENZHEN GUANGDONG CHINA.

corrinal
4/15/15

This site is horrible, I ordered a prom dress for my prom that was supposed to mean everything to me and the dress that came in looked NOTHING like the dress I ordered and was fit like something my little sister would make. Do not buy a dress on here.

alfreds16
4/9/15

Hat’s off to JACK YUN MA the founder of Alibaba.com/Aliexpress.com these two companies form the “PROTECTION SHIELD” which allows sellers all over the world to scam anyone and everyone who buys products for their websites, with no one able to anything about it at all.
1. If you have a problem with an item you bought you can email the seller, BUT there is no guarantee that the seller will email back and if you are lucky enough to get a reply back he will not help you. (nothing you can do)
2. You can try to contact “Customer Service”, but you are most likely to get through to a robot chat system. Sometimes on (Alibaba ONLY) you might be lucky and get a live chat with a Human BUT of course this will not resolve anything at all they will just take you round and round in small circles and you will get nowhere.(nothing you can do)
3. There are ABSOLUTELY NO EMAIL addresses for any of these companies, so this method of contact is out the window. (nothing you can do)
4. You CAN NOT report a problem to the Police as they do not want to know
5. You CAN NOT get your government to look into it because they can not do anything because china has different law’s
6. It is most unlikely that you would find a Solicitor who would be willing to take on a case of this type and if you did there are suggestions on the internet that Solicitors fee’s for such a case would be well over $2000.00
7. If you’re purchase was on Aliexpress and you get a HUMAN customer service rep on Alibaba as soon as you give them your order number or mention Aliexpress they will pass you over to Aliexpress customer service quicker that yu are able to blink and yes you’ve guessed nothing will be done.
The only safe advice regarding these companies is
STAY WELL AWAY DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FORM ANY OF THESE WEBSITES

Someone needs to find a way to close down Alibaba an Aliexpress for good!

kevinr60
4/9/15

Ordered a replacement cell phone screen. Was sent a broken screen. The packaging was terrible. I had to pay for return shipping. Seller said he didn't get it back, and after 6 months "dispute process" they gave the seller the money.

I had pictures, proof, everything. Doesn't matter. They're there to rip you off.

Tip for consumers: Tip: Before using this site, grab a hammer. Hit yourself in the head as many times as you can before you pass out from the pain. If you come to, and decide it's still a good idea, start over with the hammer.

tabithaj2
4/8/15

My brother is a lead coach for his own non-profit soccer team for our city's local soccer league and he was told by his friend to order some jerseys for the team. He had no where to start when another friend of his suggested that he orders them from Alibaba.com.
It was worth to give it a try.
His first step was to contact a sports company that manufactures proffesional jerseys for professional sports teams. Hong Ye Sports was the company that my brother bumped into and he ended up contacting with the seller through facebook! He sent the inquiries and concept designs for his team jersey as exactly as described. It was perfect. They asked for $1,480 for both the sample costs and the real delivery because the seller said that they produce jerseys for the professional teams with a HIGH QUALITY material.
We all understood that.
As it was shipped, 15 days later it came on our doorstep at the perfect time.
2 kits of 24 jerseys- one home and one away- was in a perfect quality and shape as they were individually packed in clear plastic wrappers.
Perfect experience with the orders!
I recommend this company. Never scammed by them! :D
P.S: I was also thinking to buy fake Beys from there.

nhiemn
4/6/15

Alibaba is a platform for thieves. They took money and did not deliver any product. They pretended to take complaints, they promptly close it without any reason.

Do not send people in China your money, rather give money to the poor and that would be better used. Give your money to the poor, not thieves.

I ordered HUD units, they gave false DHL tracking, then never deliver.

3/31/15

I paid £1000 on this site and never received any goods whatsoever
it is a big scam
I rang the company( Toymation) who say that the police and alibaba are aware that someone is using their company name fraudulently, yet Alibaba let it continue.
They would not do anything to help, would not refund my lost money.Would not reply.
You need to AVOID ALIBABA.COM like the plague, it is the biggest scamming site there is.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE...EVER!

vincet11
3/27/15

*Here below is quite some stories* I have purchased quite a big amount of genuine leather and I looked for suppliers in Alibaba. This guy, Muhammad Ali from BenSport. Had been gave my company a total nightmare. He promised to be deliver my goods within two weeks, end up dragged to 1 month++. Weather issues, tonnes of holidays, avoided all my phone calls, emails, Skype and etc.

The worst part of whole procedure is on the payment: 50% upon confirmation okay P paid that to him. 50% upon completion, I have not yet received anything from him and he wanted me to clear the payment as in 100% as I have zero item from him. The risk is 100% on my side! Fine! I paid! Because of this I wrote emails and oversea phone call him for several time with lame reply like :OK. Please clear payment. OK. We send you when received payment. OKOKOKOKOKOK ALL THE $#*! IS OKOKOKOKOK with no mean! And then come to shipment. Hell yeah genius. I told him i will pay for the shipment when he send me DHL invoice. He gave me his own invoice (I supposed he charged me from there as well!) and must received the shipment payment, he will sends to me.

WHAT THE $#*! I HAVE TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING! AND! HIS GOODS ARE POOR! ALL LEATHER IN SIMPLY CUTTING SIZE! NOTHING CONSISTENT!

Well, now i have spent a few thousand USD and bought something might not useable and superb experience from Alibaba.

Thank you so much.

Tip for consumers: Genuine Leather, Bensport, Alibaba, Muhammad Ali

patriciak26
3/23/15

THEIR PROMISE OF BUYER PROTECTION IS JUST A PROMISE WITH SOOO MUCH FLUFF BUT NO REAL SUBSTANCE. IT IS A WAY OF GETTING YOUR MONEY INTO CHINESE HANDS WITHOUT GIVING ANYONE REALLY WHAT THEY PAID FOR-BAD FORM BAD FORM

Tip for consumers: DON'T EXPECT THEM TO COME THROUGH ON THEIR EXPEDITED SHIPPING PROMISES AS THEY SHIP IN THEIR OWN GOOD TIME-WHEN EVER IT IS CONVENIENT FOR THEM-NOT YOU THE CUSTOMER!!!1

brucel25
3/21/15

Re: HiLeaders, dba Qingdao HiLeaders Co. Ltd., dba Shandong
HiLeaders Co. Ltd.,

The product listing:

What are your thoughts on an Alibaba Gold seller's responsibility when the seller sends you a PROHIBITED item, item doesn't clear US Customs, item is returned to seller and seller feels no need to refund or provide any measure of exchange or accommodation for the money you paid the seller, especially when the seller has had 9yrs history as a Gold seller.

I paid $385 for pheasant skins that were shipped EMS Express to USA and rejected. Email contact with the seller was frequent and helpful all through the buy/transit period. Then when I pointed out that my order was being returned to China by USPS/Customs & I documented why, the seller claimed being shocked and bewildered. My last email suggested that they should offer me a refund or some restitution... then all communication ceased.

The reality is that buying from China and thinking that Alibaba is "sincere" about providing a trusted business environment is a meretricious hoax. I'm resigned to cutting my losses and NEVER USING ALIBABA AGAIN, because it's very clear to me that there is no business fairness or honor in China and no effective avenue to achive fair restitution. Business as usual on Alibaba.

Updated: 3/20/2015
Intent on finding traction on the slippery slope of buying from China, through Alibaba, I've discovered that PayPal offers the most promising framework and tools to guard against being burned and totally down and out. PayPal exceeds eBay, Alibaba and Ali Express in user-focus, customer support, access, help resources, responsiveness and resolution process tools. I have lodged a dispute and feel confident that PayPal is helping.

BTW I rate this business "0" stars, but I had to select a star to post.

See the happy ending at my review of PayPal:

Burned & learned:((

Tip for consumers: Be sure to ask about their feather products meeting US Customs & Border Protection import regulations. Don't pay upfront!

kamrans2
3/18/15

What it seemed to be a good and honest start turned out to be a sham.
I bought approximately $1,200 worth of Printhead, captop etc.... for my Roland XC540
Payment transaction was thru Paypal.
First, She delayed the shipment for a few weeks to expire Paypal return policy.
Then when, I got the parts, they were mostly Chinese made, and didn't fit the original description of Japanese made. On her request, I emailed pics after Pics for her to see the disastrous results.
Then I realized she's just a common thief, She never honored her return policy, and I never got my money Back!
Customer Beware

Tip for consumers: Customer Beware, website,

paulf54
3/17/15

Total Fraud...Stay away. I bought a watch strap for $39.95 labeled GENUINE LEATHER and it was plastic. They made me return it and pay for shipping or they would not refund. I never heard a thing after that except a request for more information and pictures.Total BS from these guys.
Total SCAM .

Tip for consumers: NEVER BUY ON Ali Baba

maican
3/16/15

I bought 2 wedding dressed from QUEENBRIDE and all different to what i ordered.i complained to LEO LI manager .they aaid they will give me the refund but they just disappear and never answer me.people should be aware and do n9t buy anything from this QUEENBRIDE.THIS COMPANY RUINED MY WEDDING

stevent43
3/16/15

western union is helping these thieves in china scam everyone there needs to be tighter rules and some guarantees implied with western union I belive they encourage the chinees scams buy not putting in some kind of escrow type payment option whats up with that western union its quite easy to do and may even lead to more business outside of that I was scammed 2500. cash out no help filed police report and nothing haha should of figured we need to tighten back up the UN FAIR TRADE LAWS.if your looking for something for a good deal your better of buying used on craigslist and 100 times safer that youll get what you bought .always check out the Chinese companys and check nthem again 3 more times there chances of getting ripped of from a Chinese vendor is like getting something made of any quality haha and that's gospel.plus I filed scam case with alibaba and they sent me 1 email saying sorry claim denied saying they needed more veriIacatiuon and that I failed to provide it thats a joke I had my receipt from western union ,the police report among 50 some emails from scammer with ping numbers anyways I try not buying anything made in china its a big waste of money it either comes broken or with out parts or is made so cheaply and poorly crafted that it breaks really soon all of it if it even arrives is junk totally filling up our land fills with new cheap chinese plastic junk .its out of control there needs to be some kind of quality control on this crap this a serious issue.everone I talkj to agrees EVERYONE

Tip for consumers: ONT BUY ANYTHING MADE IN THIS UN REGULATED COUNTRY ITS ALL GARBAGE SPECIFICALLY MADE CHEAPLY SO IT WILL FAIL AND YOU WILL BUY AGAIN SOONER

amadoun
3/10/15

The security of this site is rediculous and you can get cheated by verified and trusted members of alibaba.com

mattm67
3/9/15

Ali Baba is a platform for sellers and not for buyers. If anything goes wrong Ali Baba believes what the seller is saying and they ask you as a buyer for proof. Why shouldn't the seller proof that he is right? So for me Ali Baba is bad experience with the chance of being scammed any moment.

robertc108
3/6/15

If you get cold feet after a purchase from alibaba. I did, after the vendor I dealt with told me they couldn't fulfill my order until after the spring festival (very professional). Then the unit I was buying was hot pink (not my color). So I asked the vendor please any color but pink. The answer I got was totally unexpected. "Because the unit is in production now the color is pink". In other words, your getting pink, " like it ". Naturally, I tried to cancel. With the cancel button they offer you. Seller will not approve the cancelation. Says, we'll ship as soon as possible.

For me, I wouldn't have placed the order if I knew they were out of stock. Furthermore, hot pink should be a color to choose, not forced to accept.

There is no protection on this site. If you want to cancel an order they put YOU to work to do it. Some of the sellers on this site are very shady I won't use alibaba again.

nildac
3/3/15

I saw an ad on google from a company called http://www.srlohas.com.cn/com Alibaba's name on top. I contacted of times. They sent me some samples, but as they were of products that need import license bought. I chose several models in the photo. I confirmed the models, I paid a little extra for a model glow in the dark. They sent me the proformance Invoce confirming. I Paid
When I received the model was quite different from the photo, low quality and a batch of a model were all damaged. A lot came with the logo of Disney, and in my country it is forbidden without a license, I didn't ask with the Disney logo and could have lost everything and had serious problems with customs . And what I paid for glow in the dark, does not shine.I filed a complaint on Alibaba and you know what they told me? If I could prove that they were not originals. I have not bought by original, bought the models that were in the ad on the internet. In no time they told me different pictures.
In other words, if you see a GOLD SELLER with ALibaba's name on the internet selling a product, you can't trust that you will receive the proceeds from the photo.
I don't speak English very well, sorry the mistakes, but I hope you can understand.
When I complained they know what the salesperson told me:
If I want equal to photo, I have to pay more.
Just that at no time was sent the models that I put below.
I didn't ask for originail, I WANTED the PHOTO MODEL.
Why don't they publish actual models on the interent? When you see a product on the internet and you buy, you expect to receive what you bought right?

nos15
2/26/15

I see a lot of complaints about people getting ripped off on Alibaba. I don't mean to be mean to you all, BUT HAVEN'T YOU EVER HEARD OF ALIBABA AND THE FORTY THIEVES? HAHAHAH...so then, what did you expect? You see something cheap on Alibaba and you run to her like a whore, abandoning reputable sellers in your own country. YOU'RE LIKE SHEEP LED TO THE SLAUGHTER. Get this in your thick head, when you buy from another country DIRECTLY, specially china, chances of you not receiving what you ordered, or scammed IS VERY HIGH/LIKELY!!! IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT BEFORE - NOW YOU DO! SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE AND MONEY AND DON'T BE TEMPTED BY THOSE RIDICULOUSLY LOW PRICED ITEMS(THE BATE) ADVERTISED ON ALIBABA, THAT YOU THINK YOU CAN FLIP AND MAKE A MILLION DOLLARS FROM. THE ONLY ONE MAKING THE MILLIONS IS ALIBABA. As a matter of fact, this is the latest news on Alibaba working their way in to USA, with their eyes on BILLIONS. Research it on google "Alibaba Sets Sights on Diverse U.S. Markets" .

benl39
2/22/15

Do not buy any so-called legit branded software or ANYTHING from alibabba vendors.
It is a crooked outfit that sells fake merchandise that DOES NOT PERFORM.
And, alibabba knows it but will not do a thing to help the consumer.
THIS IS NOT EBAY as ebay takes things seriously; alibabba does NOT
In fact they take the vendors side if you have been wronged. I KNOW
I got ripped-off

Take it from me....do not buy unless you want NONdelivery of goods or delivery of
bogus non-working fakes.
...word to the wise! I would give negative stars if I could!
This place was the worst online experience I have ever experienced from an online company to date and I buy THOUSANDS in goods from overseas and from online sites as I run flea markets

delanyt
2/19/15

As suppliers buyers could do any thing with you and alibaba teams lets them go free a lady from Honduras claimed we took money and did not deliver ... Yet payments is not made to us in the United kingd but to a company in Poland .. This is crazy and legally unacceptable ...matters not goin down we pay back money we did not steal yet alibaba tells us to wait for an additional 10 days ... We started waiting on the 11 of February on the 19 the said they have Chinese new year we should wait till the 24 for our case to be process ... My question is is ali express and all forms of how they get money on break too? Alibaba team is selfish .. They just want to collect money and go their way ... Disputes are not handle correctly ..cases of fraud sellers are not even protected ... We too could be frauded by do call buyers

krisp24
2/17/15

This has been going on for almost 3 months now. This company sent me the wrong product and in trying to correct it, I have yet to speak to a real person. They insist on just dealing through email and mostly just try to convince me to accept a generous discount of only a very partial fraction of the cost, instead of them just taking back the product. Then when they finally gave me an address to send the product, it is written so incorrect that I have spent another 2 days just trying to figure out where the heck this place might be... Stay very clear of this seller! Do not get sucked in by low prices! They are $#*! all around, service, product, customer service, etc. etc.

Tip for consumers: Just stay clear of the company, or just buy things that you really don't care if they are wrong. Never try to actually exchange anything either, just accept that you just got robbed!

carloss45
2/13/15

Seems like many Alibaba Haters out there! There are a lot of scammers on Alibaba. But the site's concept is great...

lavandaw
2/12/15

I recently brought hair from aliexpess Website from a company call VIP hair product the hair was terrible . It felt like plastic

jasonb145
2/10/15

Gilberto Diania represents several items but specifically representing Angetic Auto quad Srl. for this purpose. I made an agreement with seller to ship 2 atv's and we would ship and pay for remaining upon inspection in the states. These people made a fake courier service website GDMXTC.COM and showed my package in Spain. Then I was emailed and told that the company shipped the entire order by mistake and I need to pay for the entire order before they can release it from Spain. I saw the writing on the wall and checked their IP address for courier service web site and reported to fed ex there name and invoice numbers are being used to show false proof of US business.They had company certificates made and everything. I tried to do my homework and it still failed. Stay away from Alibaba.com period. It would be better and more cost effective to fly to China and find your business needs yourself.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM THE FOLLOWING: Gilberto Diania
Email: electroniczdeals@gmail.com
ANGETEC AUTO QUAD, Srl

grahamev
1/28/15

I am an ebay user and have made many successful purchases online. Recently I tried aliexpress. The first purchase was very successful. Then I tried to buy a 512gb (1) flash drive from Danny YU. It was a complete failure and obviously a counterfeit. I sent emails to Mr. YU to voice my complaint and request a refund. NO REPLY. Tried to lodge a dispute - might as well talk to a garbage can impossibly unfriendly site. Utter impossibility to contact aliexpress. I can only assume that the seller was one of the FORTY THIEVES that ali deals with. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Tip for consumers: Please do yourself a favour and give Alibaba and the 40 thieves a big miss. Stick to the reliable sites who offer some sort of customer guarantees and service.

peters149
1/27/15

Bait and switch crooks! Order 5000 custom organza envelopes and was nervous? They offered to do a sample which arrived and was of acceptable (though not exceptional) quality. We then placed our order and what arrived was complete junk that did not resemble the sample and is unusable. Of course we have had no response from them in the 4 weeks since?

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM SUNNY LJJTYZH

Tip for consumers: Run! Do not walk away from these sites.

adfaff
1/23/15

Hi,
i've been shopping on aliexpress since 2010. And it's a great place to buy good things for a cheap price if you know how to search.
First of all try to use review sites and pick a particular item from a certain seller. I read here http://skuguru.com
They also have reviews about ebay, amazon, dealextreme.

Second - read reviews on the aliexpress. 50% of them are fake, but you need to find the real ones.

If you do both things above then chances of buying a scum are minimum.
Good luck.

suctione
1/21/15

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!! Stay away from these LIARS. packages sent to various addresses around the USA that were nowhere near me. You cannot get in touch with a live person EVER! Sellers blame you for their address mistakes and refuse to resend. This horrible site has been nothing but aggravation and disappointment. STAY AWAY!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE OF THIEVES!!!

marekw
1/9/15

I made 2 orders:

1: Bluetooth Mini Cameras, for that i had to pay another 41,25 Euros importation taxes and in the end had no Bluetooth Functionality at all:

2: Optical lenses that never arrived and had no tracking number.

NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! I paid and learned my lesson.

Tip for consumers: Buy european products, or products which you know beforehand from external reviews, that they meet your expectations.

DONT BELIEVE THE DESCRIPTIONS !!!!

I think most sellers are very incompetent.

emret2
1/7/15

Alibaba or Aliexpress worth ZERO STAR! You can never order an item without a problem. Your credit cards get charged but their system gives an error. Means; you get charged but they act like there is a problem with your credit card.

No matter what, you get this error message: "Your order has been cancelled for security reasons. No payment has or will be received by Alibaba.com. You can still complete this payment by undergoing another verification step.
Otherwise, some banks may hold this payment for 7-10 working days before reversing the transaction and debiting the cardholder. "

I have tried to purchase thing 3 times and never succeed it.

STAY AWAY! from Alibaba or Aliexpress!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY! from Alibaba or Aliexpress!

edwarda26
1/5/15

They are so so so horrible. I visited their office and decided not to put all my eggs in one basket. All I got sent to me was incomplete fake leather bags, like real fake.

Tip for consumers: Please everybody: If you are intending to produce leather goods of any kind, please avoid this company bellow:

johnnyl15
1/3/15

PLEASE READ BEFORE DOING BUSINESS WITH FAKE BUSINESSES ON ALIBABA.

I have experienced three dodgy businesses from Alibaba.

Fake companies so call themselves Supreme Group and Classic Time Piece Ltd selling luxury watches. So called names are Mark Bortnem from Supreme Group and Marki Alkam from Classic Time Piece.

They both advertised themselves as located in Japan but when asked for information example invoice somehow their stories changed to head office in Canada and the other was in USA. Payment method they both wanted was either western union or money gram.

I have requested if they have PayPal, they didn't have one from the start. Now they both have opened a PayPal account. Remember you are only protected by PayPal if the seller sends you an invoice to your PayPal account. I have requested more than 10 times but no replies from both.

Payment supplied by Supreme Group was:
Name: TODD TURANO
Account number: 1032886010
Address: 10 daniel st beverly hills fl 34465

Funny thing is google map the address and in was a suburban home. Pictures supplied was pictures you can find over the internet. So who's Todd when asked... He was a so called accountant!

Next was a fake company called xiamen laien automate technology Co.Ltd and so called sales person Catherin Li selling all electronic items.

DON'T EVEN BOTHER WITH THESE PEOPLE. ALL FAKE AND TRYING TO MAKE MONEY WITH SCAMS. MY WARNING TO OTHERS.

susanneb1
12/28/14

I was new to Alibaba, ordered 3 times, the first time I purchased from a company called Teamtai Bags Co...Joe Fu was the guys name. I paid him a deposit and kept emailing him to check in on my bags. He kept giving me excuses. I then did an internet search on his company and there were similar complaints. Next, I ordered a fire starter, they came and the quality was good no problems. Third time, I ordered an enamel coffee mug and the girl told me I would get it in 4 weeks. 3 months later I got the mugs and the quality was horrible! They looked totally different than what was sent originally.

The vendors on Alibaba lie, they present a sample that is great quality and then you receive the order and the products are totally different, they lie and tell you a timeframe and you end up getting the products months afterwards. My experience so far isn't great. I am going to try to find American companies to buy from since I don't trust Alibaba vendors. THEY ALL LIE and misrepresent their products.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from Alibaba they lie and misrepresent their products. Alibaba doesn't protect American buyers AT ALL. Good luck trying to get in touch with someone.

yinz
12/26/14

VERY BAD COMPANY

Alibaba started doing business in 1999.

Since 2006 Alibaba has held a NEGATIVE RATING with the United States Better Business Bureau a nonprofit organization founded in 1912 for the purpose of advancing marketplace trust. Their current RATING IS 'F'-FAILURE.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ALIBABA

TMall
etc...etc...

beths34
12/18/14

If I could give 0 stars I would. This site repeatedly takes photos from my Etsy shop of my ceramic art, and pretends to sell my ceramic wares as if they are their own. I have never been able to file a complaint because the site is so dysfunctional and frustrating it is impossible to even reach anyone- unless you are giving someone money. Stay away from this scammer website.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY. DO NOT SUPPORT THIS - SCAMMERS!

pg27
12/18/14

Came up with a design and sent it to a 1 yr. Gold Star rated company with Alibaba. They accepted the design and asked for $2600. This was sent and they started the making. All went well until we had the sample created any they requested another $2k for the samples. We had an invoice and an agreement signed by them, stating they would only make and manufacture for us. This of course, can't be enforced and they know it. We took our chances. Well we now see our design (not tested) being sold by this company on Alibaba.com . This company is a platform to take and manufacture for their own profit.

Tip for consumers: Zhenjiang New Area Zhongyi Rubber And Plastic Factory
Do not do business with this company!!!

ralphd18
12/17/14

I have been working with Luna. She is not truthful salesperson. She was trying to take my money knowing she could not deliver from factory. have contacted AliBaba to report your company as being untruthful

Tip for consumers: Shaanxi Aipu Medical Instruments Co., Ltd
Alliance International Business (HK) Co.,Ltd
Guangzhou Alliance Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd scammers ask for money then cannot deliver

egisd
12/17/14

just bought engraver,paid through escrow.paid duty&vat.Received machine,not working,damaged pressure dial,handpiece got pliers marks.Looks like second hand.Seller didi`nt accept it,open dispute,useless.So, spend $ 493 +£56.It looks alibaba works only for sellers.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from alibaba.com

archiet5
12/15/14

Unfortunately this company Avonflow Baiyilun TRV Co., Ltd. seems to be not so good to deal with.
I have ordered 10dn thermostatic valves and thermostatic heads from them. I was satisfied with contact and it seemed that the seller understands what i want exactly and she accepted my order for them. The price was not high at all, but the shipping costs went twice expensive than the order. its ok i was willing to pay. What i was not willing to pay ( i also needed to pay a25% tax on them) is for smthing i dont need. And this what i got.! Thermostatic heads were ok but the valves was another diameter. It seemed that they just sent smth that they have in a stock... After a while they confirmed that their company doesnt even produce the diameter i have ordered.! Why do you take the order then for smth you dont have???
The industries all over the world are working with numbers and standards to avoid problems, and if i 10 times write 10 dn i mean 10dn.
So about compinsation.. Didnt get any. The only thing i got was "sorry", i must say this "sorry" costed me a lot of money and time.

saraz3
12/12/14

This site is really fake. Its not like aliexpress or ebay, amazon that you can get the money back if you havent recieve the items. But alibaba once you paid for the item trust me none of the items will come. I know this because i did this mistake the same thing. I have paid for iphone 4s and mac book laptop its been 3 month since i have paid. I have tried to contact them i even called their company no one is picking up. I have found their skype i have added them in contact they accept me but once i have mention im still waiting for my items they blocked me. Trust me people dont do the same mistake like i did. IF YOU PLAN TO BUY ANY ELECTRICAL ITEMS LIKE PHONE, LAPTOP FROM ALIBABA WATCH OUT FOR ABBY HU. i wish i could give 0 stars

Tip for consumers: trust me, dont make the same mistake like i did. I spend so much money on the item and i haven't got the money back and the items. IF THE BUYER ASK YOU TO PAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR ANY OTHER BANK DONT ACCEPT IT IT WILL BE FAKE I HAVE PAID THROUGH WESTERN UNION. JUST ASK THEM IF THEY ACCEPT PAY PAL THIS WAY YOU BE SAFER

tonyl53
12/3/14

0 stars. Did not recieve my order. They send you an email with links to send your review. Their review links dont even work. Luckily i just spent a small amount to test them out..

jamiej17
11/29/14

No stars. I ordered $300 worth of dresses and clothing. They were completely cheap versions of the pictures. I returned the items and one package was a wrong address. The address on the package was a fake one. No way to return it. I've tried everything to get a simple address. I just don't want it. Its very very frustrating. My other package was lost. They are aweful.don't ever shop alibaba.!!

Tip for consumers: Never shop alibaba

carolm62
11/26/14

I've been scammed by Echo Yang, Guangzhou Mega Beauty Equipment at Website:www.MEGA-beautyequipment.en.alibaba.com and Alibaba. I made my initial enquiry through Alibaba about the ETG50-4S cryolipolysis machine and received a response from Echo Yang. She offered favourable terms with the cheapest shipping method. I email my Pre-Purchase Questions and received favourable answers. This formed The Contract of Purchase. I paid by Money Transfer on 11 July 2014. After she received payment she made no contact. I kept emailing her asking where my machine was. Eventually it was shipped 85 days after she received payment and I received it 115 days after my payment. She didn't pay the shipping fees as promised and in fact I had to pay another $712 on top of my shipping costs which I had already paid. To my horror she sent a really cheap sub-standard machine with 2 cryo hands and 2 cavitation hands. There were no make/model no, no manual, no instructions on how to operate it. I was SCAMMED for over £4000. When I emailed her, she didn't response. I complained to Alibaba. Echo Yang and Guangzhou Mega Beauty then deleted the ETG50-4S that I paid for off their website. They changed it to the cheap model I received. FALSE ADVERTISING and FALSE TRADING. Alibaba are useless. They warn the company off and their website is designed very user unfriendly. It is so frustrating to be swindled out of your life savings by unscrupulous bastards like ECHO YANG and Guangzhou Mega Beauty at gzmega@live.cn located in Baiyun District, Guangzhou City. They also trade on other websites. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE FRAUSTERS AND SCAMMERS.

Tip for consumers: They are not worthy of one star but as I can't put in a minus, 1 star will have to do. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE - ECHO YANG AND MEGAL BEAUTY EQUIPMENT ARE THIEVES, SCAMMERS AND BASTARDS

briang39
11/24/14

Buyer Be Ware
I have purchased from 3 different suppliers and they are all similar.

Cheap Products, poorly packaged merchandise (damaged) and the Shipping vendors are useless. My products have arrived damaged and 2 weeks late on average.

It doesn't matter if they are gold or not. Do not believe what they say as the product will not survive any form of use.

Tip for consumers: The complaint department is useless and they are their to protect the sellers. I filled a complaint and have been run around in circles.

If you use escrow make sure that you have the contract stating that payment will not be released until you receive and inspect the product.

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Alibaba staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi everybody.
I want to buy phone parts.
Please told me about
www.keeptopelec.com
feedback@service.alibaba.com <feedback@service.alibaba.com>;
can I trust them ?
Or maybe you can tell me about some sellers from Alibaba where I can buy phone parts for my business.
4/2/13
Answer
A: I lost £1000 with alibaba I wouldn't recommend them to anyone
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: Hi friends,this is bharan i want to buy a sports bike in Alibaba.com.please suggest me,we can trust or not
1/8/15
Answer
A: definitely not. I spent £1000 and never received goods and no money back
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Alibaba staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

26 Photos for Alibaba