US Government's NSF

Alibaba reviews

12%
No. 699, Wangshang Road, Bingjiang District
Hangzhou, China

People interested in Alibaba are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

danp41

I had an excellent experience with my order for custom parts through Alibaba.com. (in 86 reviews)

grahamev

I can only assume that the seller was one of the FORTY THIEVES that ali deals with. (in 53 reviews)

grazynal

Sent money thru Western Union , got the product in 7 days which surprised me ,
(in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kazh
7/28/15

Alibaba is just a place for scammers and thieves to reach bona fide international buyers. They don't care about good business by good companies, any thief can come on board, and stay on board. If a company rips you off, and they agree, they simply put a vague little note on the sellers site for just 90 days that they had 'a substantiated complaint' against them- no details.
NEVER think of buying from Guangzhou Le Yang Inflatables (trading through Asia-Inflatables.Co) because Jeff Zhou, Grace Zhou and fellow thieves will ignore you after you pay, no contact, then after months will deliver TRASH. After ignoring all my polite patient emails/faxes, was simply told in the end "it is shipped". I virtually begged for some shipping info, but no reply.I lost AU$3500 in total to import their dunk tank.(and a huge amount of time). It was rusty, with some split metal and sharp edges too, lots of paint missing and very scratched, with frightening mix of weird electrical parts and cables right next to the water splash, huge cracks in seat, which had rough finish to scratch fingers. Spare water bag not supplied, custom printed banner (my .eps image supplied) a total joke. This Junk Tank cannot be safely used, and I believe it was old reject trash from someones yard that they found, for free or for a few dollars. Angry and broke, my precious savings are gone, while Jeff Zhou thumbs his nose, with alibaba's support. I should use my frequent flyer points and go visit Jeff Zhou, Grace and Shirley Wu. It would not be very pleasant for them. Hot Chinese tea in the face perhaps? Do you prefer Green tea or Jasmine Grace?
Don't even think about it, do NOT shop at 'Hellibaba"!

Tip for consumers: Chinese dunk tanks are not that cheap compared to USA anyway.

peterc96
7/28/15

We have been gold members for 4 years, and have achieved excellent results...but we did have to sift through a lot of rubbish to find the good ones, but the search was worth it.
I don't think they can be fully responsible for all the scammers that use these kind of portals, you must do your own diligence !

ananyas1
7/26/15

I entrusted alibaba Even after reading the terrible reviews because ALI EXPRESS HAD SUCH GREAT RESPONSES!

That was bad on my part!
anyway i brought this phone through this link that company was

they stole 38 THOUSAND RUPEES FROM ME!
while there website says 100 % refunds.. they said NO REFUNDS!
THATS HOW IT IS!
she has threatened me and evrything..
and ALI BABA THANKS FOR SUCH LOW GRADE CHEAP SERVICE WHERE YOU CANT EVEN AUTHORIZE BUYER AND CUSTOMER PROCTECTION! AMAZING.

mohamady
7/25/15

To whom it may concern:

I would like complain against Helei Machinery Trade Company Ltd for not delivering the excavator that we agreed, they swap it with other excavator which is not the same excavator we select while we are in China. I saw it personally that they loaded the excavator that we choose but unfortunately, its different excavator we received in Doha port. The other Unit (hitachi excavator) we have not received as of this date.

It is clear that this company has cheated us by sending the wrong excavator and not sending the other excavator despite all the items has been paid fully, i will send all the supporting document to prove my allegation.

I am very hopeful that you can help us to retrieve back our money and block list this company on alibaba.com website to prevent them in cheating other buyers online.

Anticipating your early response regarding this matter.

P.S. - I indicated in each photo attached which one is original and which one is fake...

Regards,

Mohd. Younis Sar Gul

Mobile: +974 70330790

rgcae
7/19/15

this company http://icecase.en.alibaba.com/contactinfo.html sent me a cheaper inferior product to the one they use for their advertising

Tip for consumers: stay away from icecase

haniel
7/13/15

Do Not Buy From Alibaba, most of the sellers sell fakes and 99.9 % of the stuff don't work. you wont get your money back. DO NOT USE Alibaba!!!!!!!!!

junea13
7/12/15

I went through Google to purchase an phones case since they don't sell them in my area any longer. The web site led me to this company so I thought they would be an honest company. They took my money, sent a product that was a piece of crap and didn't come close to fitting my iPhone 4s.

hanniel
7/9/15

They sell the most crap on the planet. I am giving everyone advise now, don't ever buy anything from these people. You will regret it, trust me. I bought stuff from them for the last year and everything I bought was crap, when I tried to return it it was impossible, plus you won't get a refund

sams199
7/6/15

I purchased two 64 GB Micro SD cards. One is not working another cand has only 30 GB. I am been cheated. You need to wait for these items to come It takes 5 to 6 weeks and now they are not usable. I also purchased Dash board Cams. First thing the manual is Rubish. You will not understand any thing. If you don't know chinese you are dooped. Because first time you "ON" the Dash Cam everthing is in chinese. You need a Chinese frind to sent you to English langauge. When I am using I am not happy. does not record properly

andreaa27
7/4/15

I bought 2 lamps from Shenzhen ETL lighting which I stupidly assumed would arrive looking just like the picture on the site....wrong they were cheap , nasty, falling to pieces and completely different to the picture (which I might add other sites use too!). The company replaced them eventually but these too were complete rubbish and had the wrong plugs on so were useless. I asked for a pre paid returns label and a refund ,but Shenzhen ETL lighting completely ignored my email. I contacted Alibaba and the best they could come up with was that I should pay ETL to send more replacements, if I didn't agree, they would close the case and mark it as "both parties at fault" DONT USE THIS SITE OR THIS SUPPLIER THEY ARE JUST MISSING THE 40 THEIVES!!!

samg58
7/3/15

Most of the Suppliers on Alibaba are not wholesale companies, but trade companies. Ten companies can offer the same product at what they call a wholesale price, which it is not. Many of these same companies offer the exact same products retail on eBay and Amazon for the same cost as they offer to wholesale buyers through Alibaba. Now these same companies have AliExpress to offer their goods retail. The only way to find a Chinese Company that is a manufacturer and sells at factory prices is to search the Internet, and when you find a company with a website in their name, then you can get a good buy from China.

mohamedf1
7/2/15

This person called Eric Fan from SHIJIAZHUANG KAILIHUA gave me a quotation of X product. Ended up delivering wrong items! He gave me super cheap items and charged me premium price for it. Such a joke. His pre sales service is great. Post sales is embarassing. Keep doing this and yr competitors will be smiling their way to the bank.

ronniec15
6/30/15

I love being here! I found more affordable dress and scarf here! <3

willw23
6/29/15

I’m sorry to write this review. But this firm apparently engages in contracts with YouTube and Google Ad that result in popup banner ads not only on YouTube videos but on just about any webpage I visit every five minutes--yes, every FIVE MINUTES! All as a result of contacting Alibaba's website no more than once or twice about purchasing a portable generator!

I've done every blocking technique available to me (including blocking all cookies) and, still, Alibaba's generator ad blares out every five minutes.

When notified of this nuisance, their spokeswoman not only finger points that it is YouTube that is creating the problem, but that it's my responsibility to contact YouTube and not Alibaba's!

Yet, it is Alibaba that decides who it is going to choose to advertise as well as how extreme it was going to solicit potential customers to its website! Consequently, Alibaba is the one who needs to contact Youtube/Google Ad, not me.

No other business firm I’ve ever viewed or used has created this type of nuisance. Otherwise, you, too, will risk visual assault that you will be unable to rid from your computer regardless of the blocking or disablement of cookies!

janh40
6/24/15

Received two horrible poorly made swim suits -- one finally arrived after the dispute period ended. Photos of defective goods very difficult to load. Awful experience- one of my worst

stephenw54
6/23/15

I bought a display clock. Thing is it doesn't display or shine unless one presses a button. Has anyone ever heard of such a stupid thing? I sent Alibaba a note about it in mid June, no reply as of to date. I wouldn't buy anything form Alibaba again.

ivyl25
6/21/15

Alibaba vendor post a damn picture of their product, but when you put in a request they will tell you that you need to put in your design or something similar. Sometimes you will received a whole bunch of crap offer when you only looking for a specific item but none of the vendor have it unless you draw your design and send it to them. So stupid when they put a picture of some one else product on the listing...worst site ever as a whole sale...

garym76
6/16/15

Type in "Oxford Bags Trousers" and you see pics of "Eco shopping and gift bags." You have a long way to go, Jack.

williamh98
6/12/15

i put in a complaint 417700070 lost $850.00
this person use name muhammad ali
use email trading 247 ltd
use differend company
please help

andrea887
6/9/15

Over a year ago Alibaba customer service (don't remember his name anymore) offered me a week free banner to become a Gold member. After I did he disappeared and no one knew about him anymore. After almost a year a Steven Xiang offered me a free banner for a month in my local Alibaba. After I renewed he also disappeared. This is a nice trick they use.

cane11
6/7/15

Ordered leatherette book covers. Sample was fine, but after paying for the goods the actual product was crap. Horrible experience and lost over $3000

glaid
6/5/15

Beware of this company. They sell low quality products and you will just waste your money.
Im a customer and they sent me numerous defective items.

Comapany name: Foshan Nanhai Viya Beauty Equipment

abelb28
6/5/15

Buy what ever you want, anyways is your money.
I don't care if you got $#*!ed.

robinf11
6/1/15

The website itself is not a scam it is merely a marketplace online where people go to buy cheap products, unfortunately alibaba has little to no security measures that stop suppliers delivering botched products or not delivering at all. Overall I suggest if you use this site that it is for business rather than personal use and that you do as much research about your supplier as possible.

brentd15
6/1/15

Ive been dealing with Alibaba for years... stay away... Alibaba allows Criminal Activity with the Hooligans who advertise on there... you make get lucky and not get burned.. but chances are youlll get ripped off... Ive had so many countless bad experiences on alibab..
heres my complaints... Most Photos are stollen from competitors and your product will not look like photos.. there all LIARS there not factories 99.9 percent of the time even if they say they are.. theyll all lie and say you can visit there factory... Knowing your not going to call there bluff... and if you do youll never Know if you tour the factory cause you cant read there language.... Alibaba is just a band of Pirates..

rozf1
6/1/15

Ordered 500 USD worth of jewelry findings from this company, I was promised high quality plating goods. The good looks decent when I first receive them, after 2 -3 days, the whole lot of them turned rusty (From 18k Gold Plated to Rust).

When I contact their sales person with regards to the defect, they went MIA (Missing In Action) and uncontactable for several occasions.

sarrahs
5/28/15

ALIBABA IS A SCAM! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! I ORDERED A PAIR OF OVERALLS AND THE OVERALLS CAME IN SEPERATE PICES AND THE AREA WHERE YOUR SUPPOSE BUTTON UP IS SEWED IN AND YOU CANNOT BUTTON UP I ORDERED THE LARGEST SIZE BECAUSE I KNOW THEY RUN SMALL. WHEN I MADE A COMPLAIN THE SELLER TOLD ME HE DID NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG AND WHEN I ESCALATED THE DISPUTE HE DECIDED TO REFUND ME BUT I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING WHEN IT WAS HIS FAULT THAT THE OVERALLS DID NOT COME ALREADY SET UP. AND THE RETURN SHIPPING IS THE SAME PRICE OF THE OVERALLS....THEY ARE CROOKS BEWARE!!

judyd8
5/26/15

Don't have item. Charge has been made. All my account information has been hacked. I opened an account just for this site, and I'm now working on cleaning up the mess.

yanim2
5/20/15

Item was not as promised, not even close and they denied my refund even if I was willing to pay all shipping fees I got $10 back of $120.... When the item was not the wrong size niw leather. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT shop here!

davidl184
5/10/15

whatever you want, it's there

jmh1
5/10/15

Their Trade Assurance program is a piece of junk.
The manufacturer sent an item with a missing part. Neither Alibaba or the supplier will try to resolve the problem.

nancyo16
5/5/15

Do not deal with this company. They do not stand behind their products. There is no customer service what so ever. I ordered team jackets. $127 plus $45 for s/h. The jackets were the wrong size, color and different materials. They have finally reimbursed me for the $127 but charged my card and additional $300 for what, I have no idea and it cost me $69 to return the jackets. I am out $412 for nothing, no not nothing, weeks of stress and BS...THIS WHOLE COMPANY ARE THIEVES AND LIARS ...STAY AWAY FROM THEM

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

abderrahimb1
5/4/15

I tried the service once, I had horrible experience, I was insulted by a Chinese Seller to complain about violating the sales contract. Alibaba never got back to me.
I deleted my profile with them and will never consider that they exist.

longb1
5/3/15

I have been speculating How Alibaba's Business progress since 1998 when I am aware of this website from my buddy working for TD Bank told me (when Alibaba is not going public in North America yet). Too many times I wanted to place an order but hesitant to buy due to "too many good to be true" indicators:

1 - There is no such thing as "Cheap" price because it was made in "Cheap Labour Country". Remember that, all Raw Materials they imported from Oversea are still being paid by $US !!

2 - If you have a selective Item that you wanted to buy, you would compare the selling price to other Sellers (on Alibaba), then you will find out that the same Item can be sold up to 5 times of original price. This indicated the same manufacturer capable to produce the same product with many different Qualities to sale to different buyers. Walmart / Canadian Tire / Lowe etc... can always buy the same product with higher quality with Dirt-Cheap Cost. But not Individual like you or me..

3 - Alibaba system not capable to deal effectively with issues for Online Businesses such as Fraud / Warranty / Shipping / Trust... Because the way they do business in China previously is different from North America. Too many "Theft - Sellers" listed on Alibaba Website.

4 - Many more bad Observations I recognized from Alibaba Website but Can not list them all in this review. If you have any further question, Email me at: longtoban@gmail.com

Final Conclusion, Since 1998 until now, I am still hesitated to place any order with them. No order has been placed with them yet. If you want to order something cheap from them, then donate 1/2 of the money to the Earth Quake victims in Nepal first. At least, if you lost the money, you still feel happy that you had spent the other half in a more meaningful way. God Bless us all.

rodm31
5/2/15

Total scam, full of thiefs. Alibaba.com will never back you up. Don't trust anything you see or they tell you!

heidih22
5/2/15

ALI BABA IS A SITE FOR CRIMINALZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am livid, The devils took my money, Broke my trust and even insulted my intelligence Do these people want fries with that?

vikramr3
4/30/15

I am Gold Supplier From Ali baba ( Last year ) But i received all fake inquiry and number of inquiry is very low and no conservations of any inquiry i losses 50000

bradk18
4/16/15

do not trust this site and its contacts!!!!!! i made a contact through their site with a customer WENZHOU FEITUO AUTO ACCESSORIES CO LTD and got a quote for several products, information went back and forth and i final price was agreed and the money sent via western union ( with i was a little worried about ) but all seemed above board, was told the shipping information would be forwarded to me and that's where it stopped!! I Contacted Alibaba who did a investigation so they say and made contact with the company who has since contacted me to inform me that it wan'st them and someone hacked their email and security so they don't want anything to do with it! SO PEOPLE PLEASE DON'T TRUST ALIBABA OR ANY OF THEIR CONTACTS AS YOU HAVE NO COME BACK ON ANYONE AND YOU WILL BE OUT OF POCKET, AND ESPECIALLY WENZHOU FEITUO AUTO ACCESSORIES CO LTD. SUNNY WAS MY CONTACT. AND THE MONEY ORDER WAS MADE OUT TO JUAN YANG OF 13A LANTIANGE XILI NANSHAN DISTRICT SHENZHEN GUANGDONG CHINA.

corrinal
4/15/15

This site is horrible, I ordered a prom dress for my prom that was supposed to mean everything to me and the dress that came in looked NOTHING like the dress I ordered and was fit like something my little sister would make. Do not buy a dress on here.

alfreds16
4/9/15

Hat’s off to JACK YUN MA the founder of Alibaba.com/Aliexpress.com these two companies form the “PROTECTION SHIELD” which allows sellers all over the world to scam anyone and everyone who buys products for their websites, with no one able to anything about it at all.
1. If you have a problem with an item you bought you can email the seller, BUT there is no guarantee that the seller will email back and if you are lucky enough to get a reply back he will not help you. (nothing you can do)
2. You can try to contact “Customer Service”, but you are most likely to get through to a robot chat system. Sometimes on (Alibaba ONLY) you might be lucky and get a live chat with a Human BUT of course this will not resolve anything at all they will just take you round and round in small circles and you will get nowhere.(nothing you can do)
3. There are ABSOLUTELY NO EMAIL addresses for any of these companies, so this method of contact is out the window. (nothing you can do)
4. You CAN NOT report a problem to the Police as they do not want to know
5. You CAN NOT get your government to look into it because they can not do anything because china has different law’s
6. It is most unlikely that you would find a Solicitor who would be willing to take on a case of this type and if you did there are suggestions on the internet that Solicitors fee’s for such a case would be well over $2000.00
7. If you’re purchase was on Aliexpress and you get a HUMAN customer service rep on Alibaba as soon as you give them your order number or mention Aliexpress they will pass you over to Aliexpress customer service quicker that you are able to blink and yes you've guessed nothing will be done as they do not want to know..
The only safe advice regarding these companies is
STAY WELL AWAY DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ANY OF THESE WEBSITES

Someone needs to find a way to completely close down Alibaba an Aliexpress for good!

It is now almost two Months since my issue began and I still do not have a refund and Aliexpress are not interested at all they will not even reply to my emails.

kevinr60
4/9/15

Ordered a replacement cell phone screen. Was sent a broken screen. The packaging was terrible. I had to pay for return shipping. Seller said he didn't get it back, and after 6 months "dispute process" they gave the seller the money.

I had pictures, proof, everything. Doesn't matter. They're there to rip you off.

Tip for consumers: Tip: Before using this site, grab a hammer. Hit yourself in the head as many times as you can before you pass out from the pain. If you come to, and decide it's still a good idea, start over with the hammer.

tabithaj2
4/8/15

My brother is a lead coach for his own non-profit soccer team for our city's local soccer league and he was told by his friend to order some jerseys for the team. He had no where to start when another friend of his suggested that he orders them from Alibaba.com.
It was worth to give it a try.
His first step was to contact a sports company that manufactures proffesional jerseys for professional sports teams. Hong Ye Sports was the company that my brother bumped into and he ended up contacting with the seller through facebook! He sent the inquiries and concept designs for his team jersey as exactly as described. It was perfect. They asked for $1,480 for both the sample costs and the real delivery because the seller said that they produce jerseys for the professional teams with a HIGH QUALITY material.
We all understood that.
As it was shipped, 15 days later it came on our doorstep at the perfect time.
2 kits of 24 jerseys- one home and one away- was in a perfect quality and shape as they were individually packed in clear plastic wrappers.
Perfect experience with the orders!
I recommend this company. Never scammed by them! :D
P.S: I was also thinking to buy fake Beys from there.

nhiemn
4/6/15

Alibaba is a platform for thieves. They took money and did not deliver any product. They pretended to take complaints, they promptly close it without any reason.

Do not send people in China your money, rather give money to the poor and that would be better used. Give your money to the poor, not thieves.

I ordered HUD units, they gave false DHL tracking, then never deliver.

3/31/15

I paid £1000 on this site and never received any goods whatsoever
it is a big scam
I rang the company( Toymation) who say that the police and alibaba are aware that someone is using their company name fraudulently, yet Alibaba let it continue.
They would not do anything to help, would not refund my lost money.Would not reply.
You need to AVOID ALIBABA.COM like the plague, it is the biggest scamming site there is.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE...EVER!

vincet11
3/27/15

*Here below is quite some stories* I have purchased quite a big amount of genuine leather and I looked for suppliers in Alibaba. This guy, Muhammad Ali from BenSport. Had been gave my company a total nightmare. He promised to be deliver my goods within two weeks, end up dragged to 1 month++. Weather issues, tonnes of holidays, avoided all my phone calls, emails, Skype and etc.

The worst part of whole procedure is on the payment: 50% upon confirmation okay P paid that to him. 50% upon completion, I have not yet received anything from him and he wanted me to clear the payment as in 100% as I have zero item from him. The risk is 100% on my side! Fine! I paid! Because of this I wrote emails and oversea phone call him for several time with lame reply like :OK. Please clear payment. OK. We send you when received payment. OKOKOKOKOKOK ALL THE $#*! IS OKOKOKOKOK with no mean! And then come to shipment. Hell yeah genius. I told him i will pay for the shipment when he send me DHL invoice. He gave me his own invoice (I supposed he charged me from there as well!) and must received the shipment payment, he will sends to me.

WHAT THE $#*! I HAVE TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING! AND! HIS GOODS ARE POOR! ALL LEATHER IN SIMPLY CUTTING SIZE! NOTHING CONSISTENT!

Well, now i have spent a few thousand USD and bought something might not useable and superb experience from Alibaba.

Thank you so much.

Tip for consumers: Genuine Leather, Bensport, Alibaba, Muhammad Ali

patriciak26
3/23/15

THEIR PROMISE OF BUYER PROTECTION IS JUST A PROMISE WITH SOOO MUCH FLUFF BUT NO REAL SUBSTANCE. IT IS A WAY OF GETTING YOUR MONEY INTO CHINESE HANDS WITHOUT GIVING ANYONE REALLY WHAT THEY PAID FOR-BAD FORM BAD FORM

Tip for consumers: DON'T EXPECT THEM TO COME THROUGH ON THEIR EXPEDITED SHIPPING PROMISES AS THEY SHIP IN THEIR OWN GOOD TIME-WHEN EVER IT IS CONVENIENT FOR THEM-NOT YOU THE CUSTOMER!!!1

brucel25
3/21/15

Re: HiLeaders, dba Qingdao HiLeaders Co. Ltd., dba Shandong HiLeaders Co. Ltd.,

The product listing:

What are your thoughts on an Alibaba Gold seller's responsibility when the seller sends you a PROHIBITED item, item doesn't clear US Customs, item is returned to seller and seller feels no need to refund or provide any measure of exchange or accommodation for the money you paid the seller, especially when the seller has had 9yrs history as a Gold seller.

I paid $385 for pheasant skins that were shipped EMS Express to USA and rejected. Email contact with the seller was frequent and helpful all through the buy/transit period. Then when I pointed out that my order was being returned to China by USPS/Customs & I documented why, the seller claimed being shocked and bewildered. My last email suggested that they should offer me a refund or some restitution... then all communication ceased.

The reality is that buying from China and thinking that Alibaba is "sincere" about providing a trusted business environment is a meretricious hoax. I'm resigned to cutting my losses and NEVER USING ALIBABA AGAIN, because it's very clear to me that there is no business fairness or honor in China and no effective avenue to achive fair restitution. Business as usual on Alibaba.

Updated: 3/20/2015
Intent on finding traction on the slippery slope of buying from China, through Alibaba, I've discovered that PayPal offers the most promising framework and tools to guard against being burned and totally down and out. PayPal exceeds eBay, Alibaba and Ali Express in user-focus, customer support, access, help resources, responsiveness and resolution process tools. I have lodged a dispute and feel confident that PayPal is helping.

BTW I rate this business "0" stars, but I had to select a star to post.

See the happy ending at my review of PayPal:

Burned & learned:((

Tip for consumers: Be sure to ask about their feather products meeting US Customs & Border Protection import regulations. Don't pay upfront!

kamrans2
3/18/15

What it seemed to be a good and honest start turned out to be a sham.
I bought approximately $1,200 worth of Printhead, captop etc.... for my Roland XC540
Payment transaction was thru Paypal.
First, She delayed the shipment for a few weeks to expire Paypal return policy.
Then when, I got the parts, they were mostly Chinese made, and didn't fit the original description of Japanese made. On her request, I emailed pics after Pics for her to see the disastrous results.
Then I realized she's just a common thief, She never honored her return policy, and I never got my money Back!
Customer Beware

Tip for consumers: Customer Beware, website,

paulf54
3/17/15

Total Fraud...Stay away. I bought a watch strap for $39.95 labeled GENUINE LEATHER and it was plastic. They made me return it and pay for shipping or they would not refund. I never heard a thing after that except a request for more information and pictures.Total BS from these guys.
Total SCAM .

Tip for consumers: NEVER BUY ON Ali Baba

maican
3/16/15

I bought 2 wedding dressed from QUEENBRIDE and all different to what i ordered.i complained to LEO LI manager .they aaid they will give me the refund but they just disappear and never answer me.people should be aware and do n9t buy anything from this QUEENBRIDE.THIS COMPANY RUINED MY WEDDING

20 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Alibaba staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi everybody.
I want to buy phone parts.
Please told me about
www.keeptopelec.com
feedback@service.alibaba.com <feedback@service.alibaba.com>;
can I trust them ?
Or maybe you can tell me about some sellers from Alibaba where I can buy phone parts for my business.
4/2/13
Answer
A: I lost £1000 with alibaba I wouldn't recommend them to anyone
4/21/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Hi friends,this is bharan i want to buy a sports bike in Alibaba.com.please suggest me,we can trust or not
1/8/15
Answer
A: definitely not. I spent £1000 and never received goods and no money back
4/21/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Alibaba staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

28 Photos for Alibaba