US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

wongl8

Gold membership, trade assurance etc are bogus in alibaba. (in 20 reviews)

vincet12

The seller would not replace any of the broken parts and offered the only recourse of shipping the unit back at my cost. (in 63 reviews)

doshm

Recently (12/31/15) received order within a week of final payment with goods exactly as ordered (Angel Linen Co. (in 122 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

harrym66
5/2/16

Sent a deposit for custom-made products. Factory canceled the order, but would not return the deposit.

Transcation was performed through Alibaba.com. We filed a dispute with Alibaba, but they just blew us off and said there was some kind of communication error, even though we provided 300 MB of documentation.

Alibaba is a fraud and Cixi Tianshiyuan Sanitary Ware CO factory is fraudulent.

They also produce very low / faulty products. 50% defect rate.

Stay Away from both.

bradb55
4/29/16

Purchased $10,000 of marble urns from a man named Zia Ur Rehman at a company called Hina Heritage Handicrafts. After nearly two years and dozens of emails to lots of different people, we finally received a shipment of product that we did not order. I am not the only one. I have been contacted by multiple other people who have been deceived by this man. Avoid working with Zia at Hina Heritage Handicrafts. Quite honestly, I don't think I will do business with any Pakistani businesses in the future. It is one of the most corrupt and despicable countries in the world. They harbored Osama Bin Laden!

sunnyg4
4/25/16

We ordered worth $17000, of shaker cups bottle , a full container load from Vonkka, thought it will be reliable as on the alibaba and aliexpress it is pulished as 13 years gold supplier, and the owner name Andy, after taking the money , said I have spent all money when I will have , I will return.
Asked Alibaba help but no use at all, they do not even listen or reply to complaints, they will only follow up to become a gold member.

barbarac107
4/20/16

Ive ordered boxes from china and they sent me the wrong product, I contacted alibaba for help to get my money back, and they did not help at all. Pretty much they don't do anything. They say is not their responsibility. I wouls never buy anything else from alibaba!

lindar120
4/19/16

I purchased a blouse from an Alibaba company. It was WAY too small. When I requested authorization to return it, they sent me a form to complete, and wanted photos or video. Um, the blouse was too small, what was i supposed to send? They pushed, so I sent a video and photos of holding the blouse up to me, and sent it along with a note that stated the only way to get the blouse on would have been to rip the seams. (It was a pull-over.) They denied my request. I will NEVER buy anything from Alibaba again. What a rip off.

Tip for consumers: I actually purchased this blouse from Aliexpress, which is a division of Alibaba.

nials
4/15/16

I ordered several sauna products from girl called Summer Yao at a company called Hefei Smartmak Industrial Co.
She told me the products would be sent soon after delivery. Well they still havent arrived and thats 2 months after they should have done.
Also, she told me the shipping was $50, and little tax would be charged as they would put lower price on item. I got trade assurance, which looks like a smoke screen now.
They are trying to charge me 660 euros extra for shipping, when 300 are definately from chinas costs, I have to pay a broker 250 euros, and 350 tax instead of 100. All in all I am loosing 1100 euros, and the products are 2 months late arriving.
Alibaba are trying to show they care, but are telling me to wait. If I wait more, the products will be seized and auctioned.
Horrible experience.

ah1043
4/13/16

I placed an order with Taizhou Ri Da Pump Co., Ltd. through Alibaba to entertain the trade assurance coverage. Supplier has breached the contract mainly for not insuring the shipment, not providing the brokerage service at the port of entry as their forwarder agent quit due to lack of shipping documents after the shipment arrived at the entry port which resulted in shipment to seizure by customs. Alibaba has closed the order as complete as if the contract shipping terms FOB China while the shipping terms was CIF Cairo-Egypt. While the supplier is gold supplier and insured by Trade Assurance, Alibaba dispute team deny coverage and never communicated verdict of my claim.

Visit the following page for more info:

Tip for consumers: From my experience, you should think twice before using Alibaba, never do my mistake and send any money before securing shipping and having insurance policy on hand.

aapjen
4/5/16

Bought a new USB receiver for a mouse and keyboard. Waited 6 weeks and was about to accept that i got scammed when it finally arrived, only to find out i got sent a broken product. Well good luck sending something back to the other side of the planet. I'll stick with more trustworthy websites from now on.

kyliev2
4/5/16

I ordered a dress from here and it didn't look anything like the picture, they steal pictures from other websites and bloggers and try to recreate the dress it is never the actual dress in the picture. The customer service was horrible and would not refund my money or let me send back the item. I had to open a dispute and try to escalate the dispute. They then told me they would refund me if I gave them a 5 star rating on their website!!! Never again will I waste my time!

chrisc241
3/29/16

I am in the US and I ordered 4 accessory products for my car from a Chinese company of which only 1 actually fit properly. 2 items I had to modify to fit but the 4th item was unusable. I filed a dispute report with AliExpress and provided detailed information with a photo. Over a period of almost 2 months I have had numerous messages from AliExpress requiring more and more information, even a photo of my car to prove what kind of car I have - even though I have paid for the products. Clearly all AliExpress is trying to do is to evade any responsibility for supplying a defective product and having to refund my money. I would highly recommend NOT doing business with AliExpress/Alibaba when the the products are from China.

wongl8
3/24/16

alibaba is just a market place. And a great market place with lots of loop holes for scammers and they dont really care about it.at the same you can source cheap products and good quality.
There are both good and bad both legit and scam companies.
Firstly NEVER NEVER NEVER ever deal with a Chinese manufacturer/trader/what so ever.
Buy from companies of other countries. Like Bangladesh, india,pakistan etc(because these are cheap to buy countries too).
Everything in china is Replica.trust me i am a Chinese myself and i buy my phones and electronics from outside the country (Mostly Amazon). Even cars(like land wind replica of land rover evogue)clothes and name whatever are replicas.YOU WILL SURELY GET A LOW PRICE IN CHINA BUT LOW QUALITY TOO.its like a chain of scam right from raw materials to finished products.
Gold membership, trade assurance etc are bogus in alibaba. You can have a legit buyer without gold membership and a scammer with vice versa.
IN china business ends after the payment. Expect nothing after.
Buy from other countries

joshn21
3/23/16

I contacted Nancy from- Yancheng Chaoda Glass and Lab Product Co.,Ltd about an order of interest. Almost immediately she was exceedingly rude asking me to use email and that I was unprofessional for using the built in IM system despite the fact I said "ok" and she kept replying. I outlined my list of items and asked for a quote which she never delivered. I requested also that I wanted to have a look at 2-3 items for quality and would pay for the shipping on these. She came back with a quote of 360USD for these samples. Despite the fact I rang the courier company DHL earlier and they quoted me approximately $30-60USD. I then asked her why this price was so high being fishy. She then accused me of being petty and not a legitimate buyer and trash eventually at the end of some heated insults then threatening to report me to alibaba and for some reason the embassy of my country. I have never ever received such bad customer service. absolutely awful that this company is allowed to operate like this. I highly recommend to everyone to never use or buy from them. They will abuse you and rip you off.

dhadhad
3/20/16

seller asked me to contact her at whatsapp.She say must pay in western union..

gerryp9
3/20/16

I have shopped at Alibaba and Aliexpress many times. I always use my credit card and keep copies of all records. The original Ad, the receipt and tracking. If something does not arrive on time. I complain to alibaba. If I don't get satisfaction I call CHASE cards and reverse the charges. Simple as that. Don't let the vendor bully you. tell them to stick it and Call you credit card company. This has worked a couple of times for me.

donl52
3/19/16

It appears that Alibaba is trying to look good for investors under the guise of getting rid of scammers. It is a good thing I found all my suppliers before now. It looks like Alibaba just kicked out all the free members who were able to sell. I was one of them. It takes $10,000 per year for the members now in fees. They wanted to look good to investors but they dont realize that all the nickel and dimers like me added up. Their excuse was to get rid of the scammers. But some of them paid off officials and stayed in for half price just so they can keep stealing from buyers. Alibaba is on their magic carpet scanning the world for potential victims and those who are stupid enough to pay their outrageous fees. Whatever happened to the time when people just worked for a living?

angelom44
3/14/16

What a wretched company... they're immune from FTC regulations, apparently, so they can toy with you or deny your right to unsubscribe; my efforts to do just that, ended up costing me 45 mins without a resolution! The madder I got, the more obstinate they became. I just wanted to unsubscribe as easily and quickly as I do from other businesses, but this invasive outfit kept redirecting me to dead ends, over and over again! God help anyone who unsuspectingly contacts these morons for the first time!

luisd29
3/10/16

on its website, Alibaba claims to help if there is a dispute among us (the Buyers) and the Chinese vendors offering their services through Alibaba.com. In reality this is a huge scam. You'd almost think the vendor(s) are paying off someone to get the case closed, without resolution. Most likely, it is Alibaba itself that is closing these cases, without resolution, because they'd like the public to think they are perfect and that all of Alibaba's vendors are trustworthy companies and individuals. the truth is that we got scammed the sum of $23,000 and Alibaba did nothing to mitigate the situation. Therefore, BE CAREFUL when you buy. If possible, do not advance any monies to Chinese suppliers. It is always best to pay with Letter of Credit when the goods get delivered!

hasmikd
3/10/16

Hey everyone, i never had such a bad experiance as with this guys. Do not trust them. I ordered Torry Burch flats which i never got,but i was charged for my order. when i send an e-mail for help they answer me that it is not their responsibiltis to follow up. Stilling money - this is how this bussines work.

maureenb21
3/10/16

I purchased a dress for my daughter from aliexpress.com and it came in February, 2016 with 2 holes at the top of it! It also was smaller than the provided meaurements as it was very short. I put in a complaint with pictures of the dress for evidence requested a refund. I was basically ridiculed by the sellor who accused my daughter of ripping it when trying it on! Unfortunately, I still needed the dress for my daughter's dance competition so I ordered another dress this time in a medium. They were out of the purple dress and asked if I would be ok with black or pink. I said I needed purple since it's for a specific dance competition number so the sellor found me another one that was similar which I agreed to get. Next email I get this am (March 10) was that I was kicked out of the Aliexpress site and no longer permitted to order from there!! I tried to log in and was refused!! So ridiculous! What kind of company is this?

markg147
3/10/16

Don't use these guys. The products are rubbish. I ordered a car cover which promoted as heavy duty, water proof, snow proof etc. Living in Australia I thought it should good if it keeps the snow out :)
The quality was rubbish, water passed straight through, it was thin as paper. When I complained they just kept ignoring me and then told me the issue was close, with no satisfactory resolution.
Be wary with Chinese supplies, NO reason to resolve as plenty more will be suckered in.

michaelk147
3/4/16

I ordered shoe horns and I got box cutters! No response from Alibaba. Luckily I did not spend much money and will never use this site again! If you do order something - use your Master Card so that you can dispute the charge and get your money back!

tta
3/2/16

Chinese seller never shipped my order $725 paid by TT so you think we have protections NO WAY. this seller stop answering my call and email/ Her name is bella ( true name GUI XIU) Alibaba won't help to get money back at all

harveyg10
3/2/16

Useless company , lost £700 because of a fake company and they gave me nothing back

In response to the reply,
I went though all the methods and nothing worked, they are all useless at getting money back, therefore I cannot shop there as I'm scared it will happen again

dennish57
3/1/16

When I complained they told me they did not wish to do business with me. What are my rights? I found no means to resolve a complaint against Alibaba themselves. What can one do in such a case? This could be YOU.

mordechaim
2/29/16

I ordered an item six weeks ago, they told me It is arriving in 3-4 weeks it still has not arrived I have tried to email the more than four times! What is going on??

patriciaj44
2/28/16

Send out an inquirie and people will come to you to offer their services which makes it easier.

dry22
2/28/16

I love this site every thing is free great stuff I just love nothing bad to say

karenx8
2/25/16

The tracking is super easy, no looking everywhere for a number

leov6
2/25/16

I was sending an email last week to Alibaba to claim that Runshine was supplying me a Log Spitter 5.5 HP diesel / 20 Ton while I prepaid to order a 30 Ton 9.5HP diesel. I detected this very late after contacting the manufacturer of the diesel engine Lifan. They confirmed me that I received from Runshine a much lower powered engine and oil pump was also only 11GPM instead of 16GPM. Nobody at Alibaba gives me answer or make proposal to resolve the problem or to refund the higher price I paid for

leos49
2/22/16

We cancelled our membership on this site as a result of high pressure continued sell practices (see enclosed images) We dont like to be threatened in such cheap and non-sophisticated way. Also lots of fraudulent, supposedly Alibaba "customer service reps" and because there is no benefit for company such us spending money showcasing as the prospects are all grabbed by tens of thousands of Chinese/Asian corporations and you never know if the distribution was fair, who are you really dealing with and products are all going in one direction that is - out of China

Tip for consumers: Spend Your Money Wisely

jackm139
2/20/16

Recieved a dress from Alibaba and was impressed by the quality of the dress!

tte
2/19/16

I went to this website on the recommendation of a friend. I bought thinking my experience will be similar to other online retailers like Amazon. The product arrived not as described and the seller did not want to have anything to do with my refund. Don't even get me started on customer service reps. Very bad experience, definitely my last.

salmab3
2/12/16

i bought some abaya from this site .honestly when it arrive its a complete rubbish .its not any way near what i seen in the picture .i couldn't give it to charity as it will be insult i just binned it.but must admit i got my money back from the seller.so plz do not buy from this website

samq5
2/7/16

I got an item from Alibaba at wholesale price because they offered a Minimum Order Quota of 1!

zaurbekg
2/7/16

I ordered assembled hive frames from China on Alibaba.com. The seller was Kaifeng Best International Trade Co., Ltd. Paid using bank wire transfer. After a month received frame parts, not frames. Absolutely not what I ordered. Tried to get help from Alibaba but they told me that "this complaint case record will be published on the defendant's mini-site on Alibaba.com for 90 days, which is the utmost Alibaba.com can do for you currently." It`s terrible because, I paid thousands of dollars and they send me something I have to throw away. Thousand of dollars and my time was wasted for nothing.

lilfamj
2/5/16

I have had my own share of alibaba and aliexpress, , these companies are a platforms for chinese crooked thieves to scam the west and they waste peoples time with the crappy arbitration which is basically a cover up for the sellers. it is unfortunate that our governments continue to allow them to operate, but I am taking this to my representatives to lobby for the end of this theft I purchase a lot of leather bags fro alibaba ans aliexpress only to receive PU bags that were plastic, I cut up some and sent the video of the bags and burn test only to be told that I cannot get my money back because I dont have sufficient proof. what other proff is better than a video of a burning plastic that was supposed to be leather, please do not deal with this company. it is better to take your money, and burn it in your barbeque than to waste your time buying anything from this companies

andrewd61
1/29/16

I sell tea and needed to restock on one of them, Alibaba offered a large amount of tea for less than other sites!

caits1
1/26/16

I don't think I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with a seller anywhere like I had with Alibaba. After waiting a month (wrongly) for my order, my seller and I discovered that she had sent the order to the seller's country instead of my location. After a huge issue with customs, my seller finally received the product only to discover it WASN'T EVEN OUR ORDER. The seller wanted no responsibility and acted like a complete child - utterly refusing to disclose where she sent our order and wanted nothing to do with us or the other person she totally screwed over!

DON'T DEAL WITH THESE SCAMMERS.

luciac4
1/14/16

Alibaba is a great website but is missing something!
Customer review is the most important tool in the world!
Especially when you deal with scammers, bigger quantities and bigger numbers $$$.
I love Alibaba but then is always a battle between me and the supplier every time I try to pay with PayPal.
Is like a big punch in the face ... the worst thing you can say is that you pay with PayPal and suddenly the prices go up.
To be able to differentiate the scammers from the real manufacturer is by being able to post a customer review for each manufacturer!!!
Every time i purchase something on Ebay or Amazon that's the first thing i do ... check the customer reviews!!
Why are they so afraid of PayPal?

ninik1
1/14/16

Never ever buy from this site, this company's are complete scams, they will just take your money and never send you any products. Think twice before buying anything especially if they don't take credit cards.

albertasc
1/12/16

two days ago i had ordered two laptops from alibaba.com,but seller telling me now to pay more money,because they can not do chipment.I understand that I cheated?

ilaydak
1/11/16

I had a very bad experience which was very bad. If you don't wanna throw your money away stay away from this site. They are unprofessional and very bad at business and the quality of what you order will be the worst thing ever. You will never get your order as a good quality and even you complain they will never solve your problem and they will never contact you again. Trust me don't wastell your money and time.

bradd48
1/10/16

BEWARE- THIS COMPANY STEALS YOUR MONEY

Contacted Tina Lee with Vision Dink Technology Co. and she acted as if they were a reputable company. We agreed on a price for an order of Hoverboards, and discussed issues related to batteries and shipping and warranty. She boasted of her reliability and her company reputation was flawless and she does business with the USA buyers daily with no troubles. She insisted that she only take payment via MoneyGram or Western Union. When I explained that was unreliable and I would only consider sending via bank wire so I could at least track the money she finally agreed to accept but asked that I send it to her bosses name directly. Once the wire was received, she gave me a fake tracking number and then never responded again. I have done business in China for 15 years and usually can spot fraudulent companies but this company fooled me.

They regularly show their product and their company at the Canton Fair in April and October. Their website is believable but do NOT TRUST this company or anyone from it.

They bank at the Bank of China-Shenzhen Branch.

Tina Lee's cell phone is +8615692445407 but she does not answer after she steals your money.

Her skype address is: visiondink but she does not answer it after she steals your money.

There company info is:
Shenzhen Vision Dink Technology Co.,LTD 深圳威鼎科技有限公司

HQ Office:
總部辦公處 Jingguang Seascape Garden (Block A),Xinnan Rd,Nanshan Disctrict,Shenzhen,Guangdong,China.
深圳市南山區興南路東、東濱路北 京光海景花園A棟。
Branches:
分公司駐址 Unit 04 7/F Bright Way Tower 33 Mong Kok RD KL ,Hong Kong.
香港九龍旺角道33號 凱途發展大廈7樓4單元。
Factory:
工廠地址 Fuyuan Industrial City (Block 13),Zhoushi Rd,Bao'an Disctrict,Shenzhen,Guangdong,China.
西鄉街道九圍社區洲石公路111號富源工業城C13棟。

Fax : 86(0)755+8632 8452
Web: www.visiondink.com

bustreld
1/9/16

China is getting too expensive!!!!!!!!

milliew7
1/8/16

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING WITH THEM, JUST WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AWAY AND YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE ANYTHING!!!

madisonv4
1/5/16

I purchased 3000 of a product and had specific contract terms for how we wanted the product made. There is paper that is to be glued inside a transparent water bottle. This is known to have a seam or be very cheap looking otherwise. This was agreed from the beginning. I received samples from hem by air. They were perfect. I placed the deposit. It was delayed 3 months. It was extremely late. I finally received the product (had it HELD because the Bill of Lading would not be released until I promised to not file claims on them - red flag) and it of course had NO glue. She's admitted she never used glue, only tape and they couldn't mass produce it this way. I have been fighting with a trade assurance agreement using a lady named Ada. I was asked to provide hard evidence. I submitted a youtube of 502 of these bottles completely in horrible shape. NONE of them are compliant with the contract terms. The contract is ABSOLUTELY USELESS. They are not fixing any errors. I am told they will only report negatively on the company. I have product i simply can't sell at cost even. It's a total loss. I'm very ashamed of the Trade Assurance Program and dishonesty of this Chinese Company. It is LULUTONG Industristies. - Stainless steel. DO NOT do business with this scammer.

Tip for consumers: I purchased 3000 of a product and had specific contract terms for how we wanted the product made. There is paper that is to be glued inside a transparent water bottle. This is known to have a seam or be very cheap looking otherwise. This was agreed from the beginning. I received samples from hem by air. They were perfect. I placed the deposit. It was delayed 3 months. It was extremely late. I finally received the product (had it HELD because the Bill of Lading would not be released until I promi

danielf64
1/1/16

People were saying not to use, but if you buy trade assurance, you're fine.

doshm
12/31/15

Have worked with various vendors on Alibaba over the last several years, some bad, mostly good. My quantities are small under 200pcs but have received what I ordered. Recently (11/15) ordered with yotagifts and realized they have very little experience with American companies. My mistake, should have checked it out further. When dealing with these vendors you have to state the rules; insist on bank transfers or PayPal ( most have accounts but they do not want to pay fees) and never pay more than 50% up front. Insist on DHL shipping get shipping # and call DHL yourself to verify. Recently (12/31/15) received order within a week of final payment with goods exactly as ordered (Angel Linen Co. In Shenzhen is excellent for linens customized work).Ask for references of other companies in your area that have used that particular vendor. If vendor is not willing to meet your demands find one that will, there are reputable vendors on Alibaba willing to work with your "specs." AliExpress is another story...very corrupt feel, bad for honest vendors (Hebe Cashmere is A+++).One scam AliExpress seems to have perfected.. if you order multiple items they only send 1 or 2. This has more to do with US and Chinese customs as items over this amount "red flag" authorities that item is not a gift and therefore subject to duty. Vendors figure you will not dispute a charge for a few items and they are right as the majority of people won't. Also, STOP PAYMENT ON YOUR CREDIT CARD this immediately gets their attention. How do I know ...a vendor told me this on a telephone conversatio, said he was too afraid of reprisals if he sent an email. He also said that Chinese do what they are told to do and most do not care about customer service but they do care about money. Name the good or bad vendors on sites like TrustPilot so others are aware. Remember America is still China's largest "client," so we still have the upper hand, but DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU BUY!

ulhasg
12/29/15

Dear All,
My humble request is that ,pls do not take any paid package with alibaba. If you are looking for buyers from alibaba. Its almost fake buyers. Most of the buyers even do not read your quotations.

My account is hawked twice in this month. The buyer which i m getting from alibaba is not filtered.

If buyer is really in need of the RFQ material.They will atleast read it. Here they are least bother about their RFQ's. I think these are all fake buyers.

The reactivation services of my hacked account has taken more than 6 days in both the occasions.Which is so poor in any industry.

annew39
12/27/15

He pretends glove manufacturer. Do not pay money because they lose. You never get the product.

WARNING! SCAMMER ! WARNING! SCAMMER ! WARNING! SCAMMER ! WARNING! SCAMMER ! WARNING! SCAMMER ! WARNING! SCAMMER !

XINRAN MEDICAL PRODUCTS CO.,LTD www.xinranmedical.com

Xinran MEDICAL cheater, swindler. There is no such company. Certificates are a scam. Do not pay anything Do not be fooled

Bora gloves manufacturer Co., Ltd.

Bora gloves manufacturer Co., Ltd. cheater, swindler. There is no such company. Certificates are a scam. Do not pay anything Do not be fooled

Bora gloves cheater, swindler. There is no such company. Certificates are a scam. Do not pay anything Do not be fooled!

Tip for consumers: He pretends glove manufacturer.He has not paid the deposit. You never get the product.
There is no phone, there is such an address, there is no factory. You think you're talking to different people? This pair of crooks! Issue false certificates.
latex gloves, nitrile gloves, gloves Vinyl

92 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Alibaba staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5 hours ago
Add your answer
1 day ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Alibaba staff and other customers.

32 Photos for Alibaba