US Government's NSF

Alibaba reviews

12%
No. 699, Wangshang Road, Bingjiang District
Hangzhou, China

People interested in Alibaba are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

grahamev

I can only assume that the seller was one of the FORTY THIEVES that ali deals with. (in 58 reviews)

danp41

I had an excellent experience with my order for custom parts through Alibaba.com. (in 90 reviews)

carolm62

Don't trust a company that won't accept payment by Paypal or Credit Card. (in 4 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sudeepn
8/26/15

I am Gold Member in Alibaba. I found several inquiry within a month. I am a supplier of singing bowls, garments to five different companies of UK , USA. I am very thankful to Alibaba .
All suppliers are not bad you must communicate several times . I also get spam inquiry every day but I do not respond to them. At last i would like to say that Alibaba is like opportunity to small business . Thank you

zakk7
8/25/15

HI I ordered some products and after 2 months they had still not arrived, Jamshaid Ahmed made every excuse not to send, I complained to Ali baba and they exuse was that and 3rd party account was "hijacked" which was a complete lie, I would have been out of pocket but my bank agreed to give me the money back, as PAK DENT MAX from Pakistan was fraudulent, please buyers beware do NOT part with your money even via PayPal or any other method. There are probably thousands of legitimate companies that operate on Ali baba but it's unfortunate that the fraudulent companies let the others down, Ali baba was utterly useless when I come so buyers please beware and DO NOT buy from PAK DENT MAX thanks

sj242
8/21/15

I brought a product from King beauty Hair. I received it but it was extremely bad quality and not as described at all. I contacted the seller who said they will give me a refund if I took my review down. As soon as i did they stop relying to my emails and refused to give the return address. its been 4 weeks and nothing. please don't buy anything the seller as they are very unprofessional and thieves.

I'm having issues with a seller

babyd
8/20/15

I ordered three Michael Korss bags, they only send me two of the bags. And I try to get in touch with them to let them know about it. I send letters to them, they return my letters, they can't deliver my letters to their address. So they took my money, but they didn't send me one of my bags. They only send me two. So they just rip people off. Don't order ANYTHING from them. Your order anything, you're not going to get all what you order for, they'll just send you a few of it. Watch out people!! They rip people off.

adelfab
8/14/15

hello
I placed an order and after a month the seller has not shipped the item yet. what can I do? The seller no longer responds to any of my messages. This is their site.

io98
8/13/15

I bought Kiarog 3 faucet via aliexpress. It was damaged when it arrived. I sent two photos via the dispute system, the faucet and package as a clear evidence for the damage and it took still three weeks to get new part sent. Though I requested complete new faucet. Even the new part was leaking and seller claims the leak is ok. Ali's case management team promised to involve but it never happened. Communication is difficult, their English is poor and the response very unclear. I am sure I lost my money and plenty of time. Avoid this company!

dianes63
8/3/15

I was trying to start a business using AliBaba.com, I ended up losing all the money I sent out with no products, no answers and an end to my dream of becoming an entrepreneur.

Tip for consumers: Do not use it, I lost everything and I no longer can be an entrepreneur

trumphetb
7/31/15

This site is a complete rip off. There is no doubt that there are some genuine sellers but for every honest seller you will easily get a thousand rip off artists. Ali Baba condones scam artists by protecting them through a pathetic reporting system and not allowing the customer to leave comments after opening dispute. One star is one too many.

kazh
7/28/15

Alibaba is just a place for scammers and thieves to reach bona fide international buyers. They don't care about good business by good companies, any thief can come on board, and stay on board. If a company rips you off, and they agree, they simply put a vague little note on the sellers site for just 90 days that they had 'a substantiated complaint' against them- no details.
NEVER think of buying from Guangzhou Le Yang Inflatables (trading through Asia-Inflatables.Co) because Jeff Zhou, Grace Zhou and fellow thieves will ignore you after you pay, no contact, then after months will deliver TRASH. After ignoring all my polite patient emails/faxes, was simply told in the end "it is shipped". I virtually begged for some shipping info, but no reply.I lost AU$3500 in total to import their dunk tank.(and a huge amount of time). It was rusty, with some split metal and sharp edges too, lots of paint missing and very scratched, with frightening mix of weird electrical parts and cables right next to the water splash, huge cracks in seat, which had rough finish to scratch fingers. Spare water bag not supplied, custom printed banner (my .eps image supplied) a total joke. This Junk Tank cannot be safely used, and I believe it was old reject trash from someones yard that they found, for free or for a few dollars. Angry and broke, my precious savings are gone, while Jeff Zhou thumbs his nose, with alibaba's support. I should use my frequent flyer points and go visit Jeff Zhou, Grace and Shirley Wu. It would not be very pleasant for them. Hot Chinese tea in the face perhaps? Do you prefer Green tea or Jasmine Grace?
Don't even think about it, do NOT shop at 'Hellibaba"!

Tip for consumers: Chinese dunk tanks are not that cheap compared to USA anyway.

peterc96
7/28/15

We have been gold members for 4 years, and have achieved excellent results...but we did have to sift through a lot of rubbish to find the good ones, but the search was worth it.
I don't think they can be fully responsible for all the scammers that use these kind of portals, you must do your own diligence !

ananyas1
7/26/15

I entrusted alibaba Even after reading the terrible reviews because ALI EXPRESS HAD SUCH GREAT RESPONSES!

That was bad on my part!
anyway i brought this phone through this link that company was

they stole 38 THOUSAND RUPEES FROM ME!
while there website says 100 % refunds.. they said NO REFUNDS!
THATS HOW IT IS!
she has threatened me and evrything..
and ALI BABA THANKS FOR SUCH LOW GRADE CHEAP SERVICE WHERE YOU CANT EVEN AUTHORIZE BUYER AND CUSTOMER PROCTECTION! AMAZING.

mohamady
7/25/15

To whom it may concern:

I would like complain against Helei Machinery Trade Company Ltd for not delivering the excavator that we agreed, they swap it with other excavator which is not the same excavator we select while we are in China. I saw it personally that they loaded the excavator that we choose but unfortunately, its different excavator we received in Doha port. The other Unit (hitachi excavator) we have not received as of this date.

It is clear that this company has cheated us by sending the wrong excavator and not sending the other excavator despite all the items has been paid fully, i will send all the supporting document to prove my allegation.

I am very hopeful that you can help us to retrieve back our money and block list this company on alibaba.com website to prevent them in cheating other buyers online.

Anticipating your early response regarding this matter.

P.S. - I indicated in each photo attached which one is original and which one is fake...

Regards,

Mohd. Younis Sar Gul

Mobile: +974 70330790

rgcae
7/19/15

this company http://icecase.en.alibaba.com/contactinfo.html sent me a cheaper inferior product to the one they use for their advertising

Tip for consumers: stay away from icecase

haniel
7/13/15

Do Not Buy From Alibaba, most of the sellers sell fakes and 99.9 % of the stuff don't work. you wont get your money back. DO NOT USE Alibaba!!!!!!!!!

junea13
7/12/15

I went through Google to purchase an phones case since they don't sell them in my area any longer. The web site led me to this company so I thought they would be an honest company. They took my money, sent a product that was a piece of crap and didn't come close to fitting my iPhone 4s.

hanniel
7/9/15

They sell the most crap on the planet. I am giving everyone advise now, don't ever buy anything from these people. You will regret it, trust me. I bought stuff from them for the last year and everything I bought was crap, when I tried to return it it was impossible, plus you won't get a refund

sams199
7/6/15

I purchased two 64 GB Micro SD cards. One is not working another cand has only 30 GB. I am been cheated. You need to wait for these items to come It takes 5 to 6 weeks and now they are not usable. I also purchased Dash board Cams. First thing the manual is Rubish. You will not understand any thing. If you don't know chinese you are dooped. Because first time you "ON" the Dash Cam everthing is in chinese. You need a Chinese frind to sent you to English langauge. When I am using I am not happy. does not record properly

andreaa27
7/4/15

I bought 2 lamps from Shenzhen ETL lighting which I stupidly assumed would arrive looking just like the picture on the site....wrong they were cheap , nasty, falling to pieces and completely different to the picture (which I might add other sites use too!). The company replaced them eventually but these too were complete rubbish and had the wrong plugs on so were useless. I asked for a pre paid returns label and a refund ,but Shenzhen ETL lighting completely ignored my email. I contacted Alibaba and the best they could come up with was that I should pay ETL to send more replacements, if I didn't agree, they would close the case and mark it as "both parties at fault" DONT USE THIS SITE OR THIS SUPPLIER THEY ARE JUST MISSING THE 40 THEIVES!!!

samg58
7/3/15

You have to understand Alibaba's business philosophy in order to gain a benefit from their site. Alibaba claims to be a B2B portal. This should be a place where a business can find a product and or a service which is offered by a business to another business. Not the case with Alibaba, their collection of “Sellers” can be a Trade Group, A Manufacturers Agent, a wholesaler, a distributor, and the one you a really looking for, a Manufacturer selling to a distributor or a retailer at true discounted factory prices. This is the only firm to do business with on Alibaba. Finding them is the hard part.
Alibaba makes their income from fees paid by the seller to them, not from the buyers who may or may not place orders with the listed sellers on Alibaba. Alibaba has no idea of who buys from their “Sellers”, the amount of the sales or does Alibabab receive and compensation from the sale. Alibaba owes it allegiance to the seller, the person who pays them and not the buyer. This leads to abuse by the sellers, and magnet for scam artists. Result, a very large percentage of unhappy buyers. Why should Alibaba try to help a buyer?, the buyer does not add to Alibaba's bottom line, yet they will bend over backwards for a seller and protect them and insulate them from a hoard of unhappy buyers. Alibaba does not need buyers, they need sellers. Alibaba makes it money off of their sellers, the more sellers the more profit. Make the seller happy, the buyer means nothing.

Take a company with a totally different point of view, eBay, a seller means nothing to eBay a buyer is King. The buyer is the one who generates income for eBay and every rule and regulation that eBay has is for the benefit of the buyer,. eBay shares in a percentage of each sale and while it can find an abundant of sellers, they have to work in the buyer's best interest to keep them.

Alibaba will die a slow death. As the Sellers realize that their advertising dollars are not bringing in returns from America that justify their expenses, they will drop Alibaba. Ebay will adjust their playing field, if and only if there is a mas exodus of sellers, or in their special case, too many law suits against them. Conclusion: In a perfect world, be a seller on Alibaba and a buyer on eBay.

mohamedf1
7/2/15

This person called Eric Fan from SHIJIAZHUANG KAILIHUA gave me a quotation of X product. Ended up delivering wrong items! He gave me super cheap items and charged me premium price for it. Such a joke. His pre sales service is great. Post sales is embarassing. Keep doing this and yr competitors will be smiling their way to the bank.

ronniec15
6/30/15

I love being here! I found more affordable dress and scarf here! <3

willw23
6/29/15

I’m sorry to write this review. But this firm apparently engages in contracts with YouTube and Google Ad that result in popup banner ads not only on YouTube videos but on just about any webpage I visit every five minutes--yes, every FIVE MINUTES! All as a result of contacting Alibaba's website no more than once or twice about purchasing a portable generator!

I've done every blocking technique available to me (including blocking all cookies) and, still, Alibaba's generator ad blares out every five minutes.

When notified of this nuisance, their spokeswoman not only finger points that it is YouTube that is creating the problem, but that it's my responsibility to contact YouTube and not Alibaba's!

Yet, it is Alibaba that decides who it is going to choose to advertise as well as how extreme it was going to solicit potential customers to its website! Consequently, Alibaba is the one who needs to contact Youtube/Google Ad, not me.

No other business firm I’ve ever viewed or used has created this type of nuisance. Otherwise, you, too, will risk visual assault that you will be unable to rid from your computer regardless of the blocking or disablement of cookies!

janh40
6/24/15

Received two horrible poorly made swim suits -- one finally arrived after the dispute period ended. Photos of defective goods very difficult to load. Awful experience- one of my worst

stephenw54
6/23/15

I bought a display clock. Thing is it doesn't display or shine unless one presses a button. Has anyone ever heard of such a stupid thing? I sent Alibaba a note about it in mid June, no reply as of to date. I wouldn't buy anything form Alibaba again.

ivyl25
6/21/15

Alibaba vendor post a damn picture of their product, but when you put in a request they will tell you that you need to put in your design or something similar. Sometimes you will received a whole bunch of crap offer when you only looking for a specific item but none of the vendor have it unless you draw your design and send it to them. So stupid when they put a picture of some one else product on the listing...worst site ever as a whole sale...

garym76
6/16/15

Type in "Oxford Bags Trousers" and you see pics of "Eco shopping and gift bags." You have a long way to go, Jack.

williamh98
6/12/15

i put in a complaint 417700070 lost $850.00
this person use name muhammad ali
use email trading 247 ltd
use differend company
please help

andrea887
6/9/15

Over a year ago Alibaba customer service (don't remember his name anymore) offered me a week free banner to become a Gold member. After I did he disappeared and no one knew about him anymore. After almost a year a Steven Xiang offered me a free banner for a month in my local Alibaba. After I renewed he also disappeared. This is a nice trick they use.

cane11
6/7/15

Ordered leatherette book covers. Sample was fine, but after paying for the goods the actual product was crap. Horrible experience and lost over $3000

glaid
6/5/15

Beware of this company. They sell low quality products and you will just waste your money.
Im a customer and they sent me numerous defective items.

Comapany name: Foshan Nanhai Viya Beauty Equipment

abelb28
6/5/15

Buy what ever you want, anyways is your money.
I don't care if you got $#*!ed.

robinf11
6/1/15

The website itself is not a scam it is merely a marketplace online where people go to buy cheap products, unfortunately alibaba has little to no security measures that stop suppliers delivering botched products or not delivering at all. Overall I suggest if you use this site that it is for business rather than personal use and that you do as much research about your supplier as possible.

brentd15
6/1/15

Ive been dealing with Alibaba for years... stay away... Alibaba allows Criminal Activity with the Hooligans who advertise on there... you make get lucky and not get burned.. but chances are youlll get ripped off... Ive had so many countless bad experiences on alibab..
heres my complaints... Most Photos are stollen from competitors and your product will not look like photos.. there all LIARS there not factories 99.9 percent of the time even if they say they are.. theyll all lie and say you can visit there factory... Knowing your not going to call there bluff... and if you do youll never Know if you tour the factory cause you cant read there language.... Alibaba is just a band of Pirates..

rozf1
6/1/15

Ordered 500 USD worth of jewelry findings from this company, I was promised high quality plating goods. The good looks decent when I first receive them, after 2 -3 days, the whole lot of them turned rusty (From 18k Gold Plated to Rust).

When I contact their sales person with regards to the defect, they went MIA (Missing In Action) and uncontactable for several occasions.

sarrahs
5/28/15

ALIBABA IS A SCAM! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! I ORDERED A PAIR OF OVERALLS AND THE OVERALLS CAME IN SEPERATE PICES AND THE AREA WHERE YOUR SUPPOSE BUTTON UP IS SEWED IN AND YOU CANNOT BUTTON UP I ORDERED THE LARGEST SIZE BECAUSE I KNOW THEY RUN SMALL. WHEN I MADE A COMPLAIN THE SELLER TOLD ME HE DID NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG AND WHEN I ESCALATED THE DISPUTE HE DECIDED TO REFUND ME BUT I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING WHEN IT WAS HIS FAULT THAT THE OVERALLS DID NOT COME ALREADY SET UP. AND THE RETURN SHIPPING IS THE SAME PRICE OF THE OVERALLS....THEY ARE CROOKS BEWARE!!

judyd8
5/26/15

Don't have item. Charge has been made. All my account information has been hacked. I opened an account just for this site, and I'm now working on cleaning up the mess.

yanim2
5/20/15

Item was not as promised, not even close and they denied my refund even if I was willing to pay all shipping fees I got $10 back of $120.... When the item was not the wrong size niw leather. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT shop here!

davidl184
5/10/15

whatever you want, it's there

jmh1
5/10/15

Their Trade Assurance program is a piece of junk.
The manufacturer sent an item with a missing part. Neither Alibaba or the supplier will try to resolve the problem.

nancyo16
5/5/15

Do not deal with this company. They do not stand behind their products. There is no customer service what so ever. I ordered team jackets. $127 plus $45 for s/h. The jackets were the wrong size, color and different materials. They have finally reimbursed me for the $127 but charged my card and additional $300 for what, I have no idea and it cost me $69 to return the jackets. I am out $412 for nothing, no not nothing, weeks of stress and BS...THIS WHOLE COMPANY ARE THIEVES AND LIARS ...STAY AWAY FROM THEM

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

abderrahimb1
5/4/15

I tried the service once, I had horrible experience, I was insulted by a Chinese Seller to complain about violating the sales contract. Alibaba never got back to me.
I deleted my profile with them and will never consider that they exist.

longb1
5/3/15

I have been speculating How Alibaba's Business progress since 1998 when I am aware of this website from my buddy working for TD Bank told me (when Alibaba is not going public in North America yet). Too many times I wanted to place an order but hesitant to buy due to "too many good to be true" indicators:

1 - There is no such thing as "Cheap" price because it was made in "Cheap Labour Country". Remember that, all Raw Materials they imported from Oversea are still being paid by $US !!

2 - If you have a selective Item that you wanted to buy, you would compare the selling price to other Sellers (on Alibaba), then you will find out that the same Item can be sold up to 5 times of original price. This indicated the same manufacturer capable to produce the same product with many different Qualities to sale to different buyers. Walmart / Canadian Tire / Lowe etc... can always buy the same product with higher quality with Dirt-Cheap Cost. But not Individual like you or me..

3 - Alibaba system not capable to deal effectively with issues for Online Businesses such as Fraud / Warranty / Shipping / Trust... Because the way they do business in China previously is different from North America. Too many "Theft - Sellers" listed on Alibaba Website.

4 - Many more bad Observations I recognized from Alibaba Website but Can not list them all in this review. If you have any further question, Email me at: longtoban@gmail.com

Final Conclusion, Since 1998 until now, I am still hesitated to place any order with them. No order has been placed with them yet. If you want to order something cheap from them, then donate 1/2 of the money to the Earth Quake victims in Nepal first. At least, if you lost the money, you still feel happy that you had spent the other half in a more meaningful way. God Bless us all.

rodm31
5/2/15

Total scam, full of thiefs. Alibaba.com will never back you up. Don't trust anything you see or they tell you!

heidih22
5/2/15

ALI BABA IS A SITE FOR CRIMINALZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am livid, The devils took my money, Broke my trust and even insulted my intelligence Do these people want fries with that?

vikramr3
4/30/15

I am Gold Supplier From Ali baba ( Last year ) But i received all fake inquiry and number of inquiry is very low and no conservations of any inquiry i losses 50000

bradk18
4/16/15

do not trust this site and its contacts!!!!!! i made a contact through their site with a customer WENZHOU FEITUO AUTO ACCESSORIES CO LTD and got a quote for several products, information went back and forth and i final price was agreed and the money sent via western union ( with i was a little worried about ) but all seemed above board, was told the shipping information would be forwarded to me and that's where it stopped!! I Contacted Alibaba who did a investigation so they say and made contact with the company who has since contacted me to inform me that it wan'st them and someone hacked their email and security so they don't want anything to do with it! SO PEOPLE PLEASE DON'T TRUST ALIBABA OR ANY OF THEIR CONTACTS AS YOU HAVE NO COME BACK ON ANYONE AND YOU WILL BE OUT OF POCKET, AND ESPECIALLY WENZHOU FEITUO AUTO ACCESSORIES CO LTD. SUNNY WAS MY CONTACT. AND THE MONEY ORDER WAS MADE OUT TO JUAN YANG OF 13A LANTIANGE XILI NANSHAN DISTRICT SHENZHEN GUANGDONG CHINA.

corrinal
4/15/15

This site is horrible, I ordered a prom dress for my prom that was supposed to mean everything to me and the dress that came in looked NOTHING like the dress I ordered and was fit like something my little sister would make. Do not buy a dress on here.

alfreds16
4/9/15

Hat’s off to JACK YUN MA the founder of Alibaba.com/Aliexpress.com these two companies form the “PROTECTION SHIELD” which allows sellers all over the world to scam anyone and everyone who buys products for their websites, with no one able to anything about it at all.
1. If you have a problem with an item you bought you can email the seller, BUT there is no guarantee that the seller will email back and if you are lucky enough to get a reply back he will not help you. (nothing you can do)
2. You can try to contact “Customer Service”, but you are most likely to get through to a robot chat system. Sometimes on (Alibaba ONLY) you might be lucky and get a live chat with a Human BUT of course this will not resolve anything at all they will just take you round and round in small circles and you will get nowhere.(nothing you can do)
3. There are ABSOLUTELY NO EMAIL addresses for any of these companies, so this method of contact is out the window. (nothing you can do)
4. You CAN NOT report a problem to the Police as they do not want to know
5. You CAN NOT get your government to look into it because they can not do anything because china has different law’s
6. It is most unlikely that you would find a Solicitor who would be willing to take on a case of this type and if you did there are suggestions on the internet that Solicitors fee’s for such a case would be well over $2000.00
7. If you’re purchase was on Aliexpress and you get a HUMAN customer service rep on Alibaba as soon as you give them your order number or mention Aliexpress they will pass you over to Aliexpress customer service quicker that you are able to blink and yes you've guessed nothing will be done as they do not want to know..
The only safe advice regarding these companies is
STAY WELL AWAY DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ANY OF THESE WEBSITES

Someone needs to find a way to completely close down Alibaba an Aliexpress for good!

It is now almost two Months since my issue began and I still do not have a refund and Aliexpress are not interested at all they will not even reply to my emails.

kevinr60
4/9/15

Ordered a replacement cell phone screen. Was sent a broken screen. The packaging was terrible. I had to pay for return shipping. Seller said he didn't get it back, and after 6 months "dispute process" they gave the seller the money.

I had pictures, proof, everything. Doesn't matter. They're there to rip you off.

Tip for consumers: Tip: Before using this site, grab a hammer. Hit yourself in the head as many times as you can before you pass out from the pain. If you come to, and decide it's still a good idea, start over with the hammer.

tabithaj2
4/8/15

My brother is a lead coach for his own non-profit soccer team for our city's local soccer league and he was told by his friend to order some jerseys for the team. He had no where to start when another friend of his suggested that he orders them from Alibaba.com.
It was worth to give it a try.
His first step was to contact a sports company that manufactures proffesional jerseys for professional sports teams. Hong Ye Sports was the company that my brother bumped into and he ended up contacting with the seller through facebook! He sent the inquiries and concept designs for his team jersey as exactly as described. It was perfect. They asked for $1,480 for both the sample costs and the real delivery because the seller said that they produce jerseys for the professional teams with a HIGH QUALITY material.
We all understood that.
As it was shipped, 15 days later it came on our doorstep at the perfect time.
2 kits of 24 jerseys- one home and one away- was in a perfect quality and shape as they were individually packed in clear plastic wrappers.
Perfect experience with the orders!
I recommend this company. Never scammed by them! :D
P.S: I was also thinking to buy fake Beys from there.

27 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Alibaba staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi everybody.
I want to buy phone parts.
Please told me about
www.keeptopelec.com
feedback@service.alibaba.com <feedback@service.alibaba.com>;
can I trust them ?
Or maybe you can tell me about some sellers from Alibaba where I can buy phone parts for my business.
4/2/13
Answer
alfredod9
A: Alibaba are crooks and thieves...fvck Alibaba...
7/5/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Hi friends,this is bharan i want to buy a sports bike in Alibaba.com.please suggest me,we can trust or not
1/8/15
Answer
yvonnes13
A: definitely not. I spent £1000 and never received goods and no money back
4/21/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Alibaba staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

28 Photos for Alibaba