US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

tys142

Website looks great, customer service was helpful, and my package arrived soo quick! (in 23 reviews)

imb4

He fired the first shot and a metal piece in the gun was jammed and the gun had come with a waranty. (in 70 reviews)

barryl26

I actually had to call more than once, due to me forgetting to place some items on my order. (in 55 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

rickh75
5/18/16

I ordered a rifle from airrattle.com, which had the best prices around. After receiving the rifle 10 days later I found that I was sent the wrong model. I contacted the Customer Service manager, Joe for assistance. After waiting for him to confirm that there was a mistake and that I in fact received the wrong model, I recieved the call back. I was told that the ONLY option I have is to: wait for a shipping label (1 Day), send the wrong item back (10 Days), process the return (1Day), and return shipping (10 Days). I already waited for 10 days to get the wrong rifle and now need to wait an additional 21 days because of a mistake THEY made. Also, I can't get a refund until they get their mistake back and process it, so 11 days just for a refund on a transaction that is only beng disputed because of thier mistake. Shame on AIRRATTLE for leaving my 10 year old son waiting 30 plus days just to get something I already paid for and am being forced to return because they can't process orders correctly and in a timely manner. Pay a little more and get what you order and actual customer service, instead of the run around. Companies like this are what makes inline shopping so dangerous. BUYER BEWARE!!!

brianf82
5/4/16

My 11 year old son had finally saved enough money to buy his first air soft gun. He did research on what to look for in a gun and gun safety and I was ready to let him order one on amazon. My son says no my friends order at Air Rattle. So we go to the website and it looks good. I tell my son to look around the site and pick out a gun in his price range. He saved the money so I am trying to let him have the responsibility of picking out the gun too. He does and shows me the guns he put in the cart. I thought he did a great job staying within his budget so we ordered them. At this point I did not realize air rattle sells also guns for parts too. Unfortunately one of the guns my son choose was from their boneyard. So now we have a gun meant for parts which does us no good. So after many tries I finally got through to Air Rattle customer service and tell them what we purchased was a mistake. I try letting the guy know that I let my son pick out the gun and we were buying for play not for parts and thought he might understand. No! Company policy no returns on bone yard items.
After talking to the customer service rep at I took a look at the bone yard section of their site. If you go to that section looking for a gun for parts the policy is clearly marked at the top of that page. The problem is if you do a search for sniper rifle and the gun you pick happens to be a bone yard gun you go directly to the gun page. On the individual gun page you have to scroll down the page to see their disclaimer. The entire page looks like any other gun on the site with a nice picture, an add to cart button, and ads for other guns along the bottom of the screen. You cannot see the disclaimer at all without scrolling down. From here you go directly to checkout without ever seeing the warning. It would be easy for any first time customer like us to go through this process and make this mistake.
Air Rattle cannot and will not see how this mistake could have been made by an 11 year old making his first purchase. The company will not budge and help my 11 year old son who is now out the $85 that he saved to buy his first air soft gun. Expensive lesson for us to learn. Thanks Air Rattle
I was hoping to give my son the same feeling I had when I got to buy my own bike around his age. I got to walk in the store, pick it out and pay the guy myself. That was really cool. The difference then was I was dealing with a sales man and not an impersonal website

kenshiny
3/19/16

I order a Full mask and it came with a different one with the ST SERIES MASK!

alejandrod5
3/6/16

i order a kwa sr10 and received a kwa m4-ris witch it is cheaper left like 5 voicemail and a few email couple of days later i received an email asking me for the pictures of the rifle i got i send it and they reply back that i got the correct one.!!!!!! stay away from these people or they will ripped u off !!!!!!!!!!!

jasonw100
3/1/16

" I have to apologize to Airratle.com they actually came through form me after comunication started I mad a few hasty reviews based on what other reviews I saw and my own experience with them was quit different..still would like to talk to a live person when you call a number but the email support was well on the job Thank you guys :)"

Tip for consumers: Going on day 2 now no phone calles no emails no twitter or facebook respons I believe this to be a scam as in who uses a answering maching to take calls for a business

teressad1
1/25/16

We purchased the 160 dollar rifle for Christmas 2015 and it wouldn't work. We looked at it and realized they didn't use the right sized screws when putting this together and so the barrel moved back and forth making it impossible for the pellets to fire. We called first -they said fix it yourself. We told them that we wanted our money back. They said no prob - send it back. We sent it back and they said too bad - that since the pellets were jammed it voided the warranty! Are they kidding? I've tried to call six times - each time was told someone would call me back. I have not received one phone call. This is the most dishonest company on the market.

olaw5
12/29/15

Was going to buy my little brother 2 m4s then i read the $#*! reviews
I placed my order on the 24th of dec, finally cancelled it on the 28th( they said id get refunded in 3 to 5 business days) and today. I check my bank statement only to be charged 171 bucks again and my account has been overdrafted making me lose over 160 bucks in my savings...not to mention i had to call 10 $#*!ing times in a row just to get some pussy voiced thief on the phone.... Might just go to ohio myself and get my $#*!ing money back in person..$#*!ing pissed

lanceb14
12/28/15

I purchased a pistol from them and it was DOA. They quickly issued me an RMA and I sent the pistol back. They received it Nov 23rd. I waited a week to call and check on the status and was told I would be receiving a replacement. Another week went by and no replacement. Another call same story. This time a person named Dylan tells me he will take care of it personally. Another week goes by no tracking number, no pistol. Two weeks before Christmas I call again and was told I would get a tracking number and it would arrive by Christmas. It is now Dec 28th and still no tracking number or gun.

Calling is a joke. Voicemail is always full and it usually takes repeated redials an hour to get someone on the phone. I am sitting on hold as I type this. It has been 40 minutes.

My next email will be to the Ohio Attorney General. Here is the information if you need it as well...

Office of the Attorney General

Phone: 1-877-AG4OHIO (1-877-244-6446)
Consumer Complaint Form:

rlandl
12/10/15

This company is a joke!!!!!!! First, it is VERY difficult to get in touch with anyone. Second, when we did finally get in touch with someone, they told us that they were going to send out a replacement part for our son, they said it should take 7-10 business days.....NOT!!!!!! My wife called to complain, after several attempts, got in touch with them, they apologized for the delay and said they would get it right out. Again another Lie!!!!!! Please, Please, Please do yourself a favor and DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY

imb4
10/28/15

This occured over a year ago. My dad had bought a full metal aeg m4 off of their website. He fired the first shot and a metal piece in the gun was jammed and the gun had come with a waranty. He sent it back and airrattle "fixed it" and sent it back. Except they forgot to send the magazine with the gun. After shooting it with one of my other mags the metal peice jammed again. He sent it back and they finally fixed it. He had also purchased a couple upgrades on the gun that turned out pretty good.

Yes it has been over a year and I am sure AirRattle has changed. I personally just did not have a good experience in AirRattle and that experience has kept me from buying from them. I imagine that a good amount of people have had good experience but I did not.

williamc124
10/22/15

So, I ordered an Aug and 2 sniper rifles. The Aug out performed the snipers by a long shot so I tried to return them within 15 days. I emailed and no response for 3 days so I called. I spoke to a guy who was friendly and issued an rma for the 2 rifles. I accepted the 25% buyback fee for open items. The next day, I finally got a response to my email saying they do not accept open items. I ignored that email as I already had an rma in process. I paid $26 for return shipping. Fast forward 2 whole weeks when I get an email saying this:

William. I did receive the paperwork that the return for 206364 was processed yesterday. Unfortunately, you returned an item with out a box and it is physically broken as stated by our tech. We informed you that this was not returnable without a box on 9/25. I do apologize but at this time we can not take this gun back that is physically broken and without a box. I do apologize. When the other return is processed we will contact you as well. Thank you, Amber
Thanks,

AirRattle Customer Support

So there are now 2 issues here... I wanted a simple return for 2 guns that did not perform as advertised. I followed the 15 day return policy, paid for return shipping, and I informed them beforehand of the missing boxes and accepted the buyback fee. So that is one promise stated on the website broken. NOW, they say the items are broken? So since I responded in the first 15 days, that should be covered under their defective item warranty even if it was damaged in transit. What do I get? A snooty email saying that they are sending back the guns after acknowledging that they are broken. I had no knowledge of any defects at the time of shipping and really shouldn't matter as I followed policy regardless of the issue.I would HIGHLY recommend avoiding this website at all costs and try Airsoftgi.com. I have had GREAT results from them and will conduct all my business with them moving forward.

colew18
9/3/15

I have only a few words to say, those words are: fast shipping, extremely low prices, and quality guns. Perfect for anyone including intermediate/advanced players.

swagmcswaggersm
8/28/15

Very good, fast checkout.

harveyp7
8/23/15

Very good

reubenp7
8/17/15

Fast, easy, lowest prices!

robertj83
8/12/15

You need a better package tracking system. Your merchandise is awesome.

anthonyb81
8/11/15

Just bought few guns from them wasnt expecting much for beinging less than 10$ per gun but when it say over 200 fps you expect something decent not a roll out of the barrel and fall to the ground barely went 5 feet i got a couple walmart brand ones that put these to shame wouldnt buy guns from em again but accessories a good possibility

robertam14
7/27/15

My overall experience was good but I think the shipping prices are way out of line with the cost of the item.

liaml20
7/23/15

found exactly what I needed and a helpful video on how to use the item!

leoa11
7/19/15

I first ordered an aeg from the site, the batteries were cheap and did not last long. I had to pay the return shipping back to the company which was $30 dollars. Instead of buying another aeg I bought a condor phantom soft shell jacket. The box came what looked like it had been stepped on, and when I took the jacket out of the box, it was not wrapped in any sort of plastic, the sales tags were missing, the neck tag had been wripped off, and it look like somebody had already used and washed the jacket. Buy from this company if you want crappy products and horrible costumer service.

carolyns22
6/15/15

I spent $140.00 on a FAMAS gun for my son for Christmas. It worked for one day! I contacted them and was given trouble shooting tips...
Finally they agreed for an exchange....I never wanted my money back, just a working gun.
They later reneged and blamed us for overcharging the battery!

js154
6/8/15

Purchased $386 worth of merchandise from Airrattle.com and it arrived in a reasonable amount of time, but the box was busted open and a large bag of bb's was hanging out of the box. A battery pack was missing from the package, possibly due to it falling out when the box busted. The box had obviously been re-taped by Fedex. FedEx may actually have been responsible for the damaged box, but my problem is airrattle's complete lack of customer service. No answer when you call and no response when you email. I did get one email telling me to double ch3ck the package to make sure that I didn't just miss it when I opened the box. I will not do business with this sorry excuse for a company in the future.

jonb58
4/1/15

Ordered, was in stock. 3 days later it's backordered. Called as soon as I got the email that it was backordered. Left a message. No response. Called every couple of days, still left messages, still no response. Kept calling, and calling, and calling,and calling till somebody picked up. His answere sorry don't have a eta on backordered items, and I'll have to look into it. Don't buy from these guys!!!!!

seans41
3/24/15

Horrible customer service. I'm pretty sure these guns are defective and used the boxes were covered in dust. One of the guns I purchased doesn't work and trying to return for a working one is proving to be quite the hassle. Go to evike

sethu4
3/23/15

I wish I had looked at these reviews before allowing my children to purchase airsoft guns on this site. This company is horrible. They sent 2 defective guns and trying to get them to resolve the issue has been brain damage. I finally had to get my credit card company involved to get them to even reply to me. Then, I ended up having to spend 10% of the cost of buying the guns just to ship them back. Buyer beware. You will regret it.

troys35
3/11/15

Purchased MP5 Umarex from this company, the gun stopped working within a week. Made several Phone calls leaving a message with no response, Finally received correspondence through email. Company will not warranty battery sold with gun. So your out of luck if they send you defective battery. The gun also doesn't work, my options are to pay for shipping back which I have already paid for. If the gun is not repairable I get a refund minus handling fee. Gun is also not manufactured any more so I can only receive pennies on the dollar from factory. Do yourself a favor and stay way from these guys.

christac3
3/4/15

This company will sell you a broken gun straight out of the box. In order to return the gun YOU have to pay shipping to get it back to them, but only after they "approve" your return (this alone took MONTHS)!!! THEN they issue only a store credit and guess what.... YOU get o pay shipping AGAIN to have a working item sent back to you. This company is a JOKE!! Straight THIEVES!!! I unfortunately purchased 3 items from them, 2 of which were broken!! Here is the link to the shipping policy that they will cite : https://www.airrattle.com/Policies-and-Returns-s/3.htm.

Tip for consumers: BUYER BEWARE!! ITS A SCAM!!

tys142
2/11/15

Bought a great g&g gun on airrattle.com. They were very helpful when it asked what battery to get with my gun. They also informed me on how important a smart charger is and I found it useful with my other guns. I give them five stars. Website looks great, customer service was helpful, and my package arrived soo quick!

jeffs82
12/8/14

Purchased a number of items from AirRattle over Black Friday. They had a promotion for a free pistol that we took advantage of. The order arrived, but the pistol didn't work right out of the box. Called the company and they refused to help troubleshoot or replace the item. They said that because it was free that they couldn't help. This is a lousy company with lousy service. Do yourself a favor and get your products elsewhere.

Tip for consumers: Take your business elsewhere.

barryl26
10/22/14

I was looking on their site for a few different items, and decided that calling might be quicker for me, since computer skills aren't exactly top notch. I actually had to call more than once, due to me forgetting to place some items on my order. I spoke with Amber and with Austin, and they were both awesome! Better than that, I ordered my stuff all on Tuesday, 10/21 and it showed up on my door step on 10/22 before I was even done with my first cup of coffee!

Tip for consumers: If you're having a hard time finding anything on their site - or any other site - I would definitely suggest a call! They're great to work with!

chriss203
10/13/14

Ordered a whole bunch of Airsoft gear including a gun for my son for his birthday. After 7 days and no delivery or communication from the company I called them and they said they had been trying to reach me. A bit absurd since all my contact details were on my order form. So they needed to confirm my shipping and billing address - strange - and then said the order was on the way. I asked for overnight shipping since they screwed up and the guy said sorry no can do. I then get an email that says the gun my son ordered was on backorder. I call them again and ask what can they do about this since my son sis a bunch of research on the gun and the accessories he ordered were tied to the gun. They find me an alternative gun that I was forced to settle with because it was a birthday gift and I needed it. Again, I asked if they could do something for me to make up for THEIR mistake and the did absolutely nothing. Throw me free shipping , an extra bottle of BBs....something to try to make it right. ZIP!! I really do not want to do business with these guys again. Oh, and the last gun I bought from them did not work and I could not return it because it was a few days past the 15 day warranty.

Tip for consumers: If you are a parent or buying a gun as a gift from these guys, open it and test it right away because the warranty absolutely sucks and so many people I know have had problems with these guns.

madc3
8/30/14

The electronic air riffle lasted about 1 week before it stopped working. Called AirRattle and because I just purchased it I had to go through the manufacturer to get it replaced. Called manufacturer and they no longer make the gun - if I return it they will send me a gun of the same value or one that is no more than $50 than I paid for mine. The gun was on sale on AirRattle so the gun I would get from the manufacturer (even with the $50 bonus was not worth it). Out of curiosity I took the gun apart. I found a stripped screw on the housing mechanism. It looks like someone bought the gun, had problems, tried to fix it and decided to return it. AirRattle then sold it to me. The gun is suppose to come with metal gears and gearbox but they are all plastic inside.

benp33
8/27/14

I purchased my gas blowback rifle here and I was amazed by the shipping. I purchased It late at night around 11:00 PM and it was already being shipped by 10:00 AM the next morning! I have purchased from Evike and Arsoff Megastore before and there prices don't compare to airrattle. I found a gun for $170 on sale on evike that I was about to purchase and it was only $125 on airrattle. Only a few minor problems. They don't have as much of a selection as evike and also a lot of items are out of stock. Checkout took awhile the site was having issues but overall I definitly reccomend it's a good site.

steves124
7/6/14

You guys are the best!! I ordered on 7/3/2014. I figured that I wouldn't get my order in time for my Sunday show because of the holiday. I was so happy to see my merchandise sitting on my porch on Saturday 7/5/2014. AND I didn't have to pay shipping. I hope everyone out there reading this tells all their friends about this fantastic company. Thank You for your very good service.
Steve Sponseller..SCS Enterprises.

dennisr23
6/13/14

Airrattle is the best vendor I've dealt with for airsoft guns and suppplies. Their shipping is the best I've ever seen. I've been treated well by Airrattle and will continue to do business with them and consider them my sole vendor. I have no complaints with Airrattle.

colinc25
4/22/14

Tried to purchase this item from AIRRATTLE.COM who proceeded to screw me over on shipping when the item turned out to be defective. Then they wanted me to purchase a more expensive product-it's called bait and switch. Check out their Better Business Bureau rating and other online ratings-I wish I had.

dipw
4/11/14

I don't really know much about the site. My brother traded me my Xbox for ordering the m16. Pease e-mail me at buddhapelky@gmail.com to assure me that the shipment will come in because these reviews aren't so good. I have a nice pistol and like a 450fps or so sniper, adding an assault rifle will help me in wars. Thank you and please e-mail me!

karlz3
2/27/14

I order a air soft gum from airrattle.com and recieved it try it out works ok for about 5 min. and then stops working I only had it for a couple of hour and call them they want me to pay for shipping back after they sent me a bad gun now they will not answer the phone or call use back

jonathane14
2/24/14

I have been buying from these fine gentlemen for about a year and a half now. I have seen many many improvements since then and have always been treated courteously. Me and my group have dropped close to 2,000 dollars on the site and are planning on spending more throughout the years. Great price's, fast shipping; Airrattle.com.

alexp51
2/24/14

The sold my a Cyma m14 for a great price! The are awesome! Thanks!

gibsonc
2/21/14

I thought I would write a quick review of my experiences since I saw many bad reviews on here and was hesitant to order but since they were the only company that had the item I wanted in stock I decided to take a chance. I ordered on Saturday night and selected the free shipping option hoping to have the item at the beginning for the next week (8 days or so). Sunday came around and I didn't get a tracking number so I sent and email checking on it (was kinda worried). I got my tracking numbers for the order the following morning (Monday) and a pleasant reply to my email letting me know that they aren't open on the weekends and that everything gets shipped out that Monday (which I already knew since I got the tracking numbers before the reply) and to let them know if their was anything else they could do for me. I went ahead and asked a few questions about the stuff I ordered just to make sure it was what I thought it was. They again replied back very quickly (next morning). I ended up getting my package on Thursday which was awesome since I didn't expect it until the following Monday (Free Shipping). Everything came as advertised and worked great out of the box once I got it all figured out. Did have to change the fuse shortly after getting it but I've experienced that before from evike & airsoft gi so it wasn't really unexpected and I think it's fairly common. Either way I wanted to write this review because it seems like only angry people write stuff on here and wanted to let everyone else who reads this know that from my experience they were fine to deal with and will be a great source for me. I am placing another order with them when I get paid this week so I would say that I would recommend them.

jayc57
2/19/14

I ordered an optic and a grip from airrattle on a Saturday. By Tuesday I had yet to receive a shipping confirmation despite their claim of "fast shipping". When I called Tuesday I was told that one of my optic was back ordered and they would have been calling me (when, I'm not sure). I canceled the optic and asked for the grip. The grip was sent Wednesday, I was told it would be by FedEx. The following Wednesday, I finally got someone to answer the phone and was told that they don't have a tracking number because they actually sent it USPS. I got home from work Wednesday and had a notification that I have to pay another $2.38 in shipping!!!!!! What kind of company doesn't know how to measure shipping costs?! Now I have to make arrangements to pick up the package and pay the extra shipping. I found another site, bought the back ordered optic, and it arrived yesterday!. I won't use Air Rattle ever again. Very frustrating.

kevinb77
2/17/14

Just read everyones reviews and see how they are! I bought my son the M40 and it did NOT work out of the box. After literally 2 months of trying to contact them they now want a 40.00 bench fee to fix it! THey are cheap and the company is a rip off and should be shut down.

johne48
1/24/14

This website is not even worthy of a one star, but had to choose something to get started. Gun came broken,sent an email within the 14 day return policy window. Two other emails have been sent, along with numerous phone calls. Gary and Kevin said they didn't receive any email from me, but to send another and they would respond. "NOT" This place is a joke. Now when I call the mailbox is full. Must be from all their other disappointed customers. It is amazing that their website is full of testimonies that don't stack up to what I have had to deal with, let alone the broken guns they sell. BUYER BEWARE!!

kellyk28
1/22/14

BUYER BEWARE. The gun did not work, was told to pound sand. I am telling everyone I know that participates in airsoft activities to NEVER buy from airrattle.com. They do not stand behind their product. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! They are stealing people's money, no refunds, no repairs. It's criminal!!!!

jeffg30
1/21/14

I Ordered a G&G M4 Raider airsoft rifle from them. Rifle came on time with all promised items. When my son opened it on Christmas we took it outside and tried to use it but was not functioning properly. Tried making some adjustments, but rifle still did not work properly. After the holidays I tried to call them, but was told I had to send them an e-mail to get any kind of warranty support. When they e-mailed me back the told me they were very sorry for my issues with the rifle and told me I had to contact their supplier to get warranty coverage. I explained to them that this should not be my problem as the customer when I bought it less than a month ago, they did not respond to my e-mails after that. I called the number they gave me and was told that I could return it but I had to pay the shipping to get it there, they would cover the return shipping to me for the new product. AirRattle DOES NOT SUPPORT THE PRODUC TS THEY SELL. ONCE YOU PURCHASE IT YOU OWN IT AND HAVE TO DEAL WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!! DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS FROM THESE BUMS!!!!!!!!

justins49
1/20/14

Same experience as other reviews here. I think they have a buddy thing going with drivers at FedEx. Ordered rifle and free hand gun. Shipped the next day. FedEx tracking says delivered, but no package found. DO NOT USE AIRRATTLE.COM. FedEx lost the package. Dispute with your credit card company.

"I had the SAME EXACT expwerience as KG did. Ordered 2 Air rifles for Christmas but only recieved one. Said they shipped it, but Fed Ex lost it. Take it up with Fed Ex. I contacted Pay Pal who basically did nothing. Won't be using them again. Went right to discover who is tied to my paypal. They gave me a full credit. No questions asked. Said Airrattle will have to provide PROOF I recieved it. Good Luck there Airrattle...

aileenf
1/18/14

KG, go to your credit card!!

zanej1
1/11/14

The first time I ordered from this site a while back I bought an electric M4. Gun worked fine for a while although shipping was very expensive and some of the accessories did not come with the gun. I ALMOST bought another expensive gun from them (a GBB Mac 11) but read these negative reviews. I am glad I read them in time to buy from a better site, Evike and am glad I didn't get screwed over like the others.

kg17
1/8/14

Ordered an electric rifle and bag of ammo for my son for Christmas. The ammo arrived and looked as though it was taped to outside of a box at some time. The rifle NEVER arrived. Went through customer service (or what they call it anyway) they tried to blame FedEx, said package was delivered. Would not have FedEx replace missing item. Filed claim with PayPal who said that according to airrattle the package delivered.. Moral- Son= No rifle for Christmas, Dad out the 140 bucks. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AirRattle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question