US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mariec

However, I complained about it and ended up receiving a full refund for this particular order. (in 43 reviews)

melissah2

I'd use them again if I had to but it's better to just call a local florist and not pay the markup these guess charge. (in 17 reviews)

user337

Order number was emailed to me, verified and chrged to my credit card. (in 4 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jenniferk54
5/13/15

Do not order from this company. The customer service is so horrible I will NEVER order from them again!

carolt25
5/11/15

Horrible company. Will never use again. Ordered and paid for flowers for Mother's Day. Flowers were scheduled to deliver on Saturday before Mothers Day and never were delivered. It wasn't until I called that they told me their florists couldn't fill the order on time. So they said they would deliver on Monday and here it is 7pm and still no flowers. So I called again and was told that they are trying really hard to get them delivered by 9pm. A lot of good that does when Mother's Day is over. Maybe they should have tried really hard before the holiday. Horrible company!!!

helenb40
5/11/15

Horrible place to shop! The service was not fulfilled claiming the paypal account(?) was not valid and claimed they left a message on my mobile phone(?) to inform me of non-delivery;

I asked them what info they have for my paypal account they said it was already deleted(deleted why?) and left a message on my mobile(I offer them to the incoming and outgoing records of my Verizon account but instead offer me to give them forms of payment and they will deliver it(what a joke!).

I will never shop on this site again...never!

No star at all should be provided to this type of company

keeh
5/11/15

"DO NOT ORDER FROM 1-800-FLOWERS. I recently placed an order with this company on the 8th of May for two bouquets of flowers for mother's day. A few hours later I received a call from the company stating that the bouquets could not be made because the flowers weren't in stock with my local florist. I was told that the ENTIRE order was canceled and that the money would be placed back onto my card. After this, I went with a company called Pro Flowers. They delivered my flowers and everything worked out well with this company. I then get an e-mail from 1-800-Flowers saying that a bouquet of flowers had been delivered to my grandmother. Turns out that only ONE of my orders was canceled even though I was told by 1-800-Flowers that my FULL order was canceled. They will not refund my money or do anything at all even though it was their sales associates fault. Their phone calls are outsourced to India or somewhere overseas. I was on hold for over an hour and a half and they helped me in no way at all and wouldn't let me speak with a manager. I have now lost $70.00 dollars because of this and ended up having to pay for double the amount of flowers because of their mistake. Please stay away from them!"

sh7360
5/11/15

On 05/07/2015 I ordered a gift basket for Mothers Day 05/10/2015.
When it didn't arrive, I called customer service and was told how sorry they were and it would be delivered next week, because I didn't order in time for the 10th.
I was not informed at the time I placed the order that it could not be delivered by the 10th.
If they had told me, I would not have spent my $200.00 with them. So the order was scheduled for delivery on or before 05/09/2015 the day before Mothers Day.
Still upset I called again today 05/11/2015 and was told it will be delivered tomorrow the 12th.
When I called customer service I actually got no resolution or satisfaction. All I ended up with was an over seas phone bank with a foreigner telling me how sorry they were, and I should calm down because, its better late than never and, my Mother will still be surprised.
ONE THING IS FOR SURE. IF THERES A CHOICE BETWEEN 1800 FLOWERS OR NO FLOWERS, I WILL NOT BE SENDING FLOWERS. DONOT USE THESE PEOPLE. SAVE YOURSELF AND YOUR MONEY!

nirvaj
5/10/15

Ordered my mom flowers for Mother's Day on 5/8 for delivery on 5/9. The order was never delivered and worst of all they never communicated this information. I called them the following day because their website only had " exception" in the tracking field. I find out the order was not delivered. I called waited on hold for 20 mins first rep hung up on me. I had my BF call because I didn't want to be rude because I was fuming. They tell him it was not field because the florist cancelled but would get it their on 5/10 guess what? It wasn't delivered on Mother's Day. So mom got nothing and I'm away so I couldn't go get her something. I called them and they got a nice piece of my mind. I will never ever order from them.

lt24
5/10/15

Ordered flowers for my mother who is in an assisted living facility for Mother's Day. Flowers arrived on time, but apparently she was sent the vase and the flowers with the understanding that she would put it together. Really? I spent $80.00 and they can't even come arranged? Plus flowers were nearly dead upon arrival. I will NEVER use 1-800 Flowers ever again. I could have gone to the supermarket and gotten enough flowers with $80.00 to decorate her entire room. And the flowers would have arrived fresh and probably lasted for a while. DO NOT USE 1800fLOWERS...EVER! Pick them along the side of the road if you have to. Probably better selection.

superd3
5/10/15

This company is the WORST!!!!!! I made my mother stay home all day the day before Mothers Day to wait for her flowers and she received NOTHING!!!!! What's more is this company LIED and said that an attempted delivery was made. It wasn't because 3 people were home ALL DAY!!! Then I was told that there are no deliveries on Sunday!!!!! So my only gift to my mother on Mother's Day was COMPLETELY RUINED!!!!!!!! Total incompetency!!!! And now all I ask is for an email confirming the cancellation of this order and I can't even get THAT!!!!!!!!!! I AM NEVER ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

kellyw46
5/9/15

This company is terrible. My kids sent me flowers for Mother's Day. They were supposedly delivered and they even said the name that signed for them. They were never delivered!!! I was home the whole time! When we tried to find out who the florist was that supposedly delivered them we were told they couldn't share that information!! Come to find out the call was being answered in the Philippines!!!! I spoke with a local florist who won't have anything to do with processing orders from them because of how they do business. She has heard this story before. They charge just to take your order, never deliver it but if u call they make up stuff that they did deliver. Sounds like 110% profit to me. Mother's Day is tomorrow. My kids are out money. No delivery to me today and they can't "fix" till Monday IF its their fault???? DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY GOOGLE A LOCAL FLORIST AND USE THEM IF YOU WANT YOUR FLOWERS DELIVERED!!!

walterm36
5/9/15

I order a doc of roses with a base for Mother's Day it looked very pretty online. What a fiasco for 65 dollars they sent a doc of roses in a box and that was it. Horrible experience, call for a refund they refused, I'm working with PayPal to get my money back. Never again terrible products horrible customer service

sarahm128
5/8/15

I ordered mother's day flowers for my mother and sister to be delivered Friday (ample time for arrival by Sunday if any mishaps) through their website. Specifically, I looked only through their offerings for same day/next day delivery to ensure that the flowers would arrive on time. Unfortunately for me, they did not. The morning that they were supposed to be delivered I received a voice message from customer service that the order possibly could not be fulfilled. I called back and spent 20 minutes on hold but was very happy that the agent reassured me that both deliveries were set to be delivered on time. My mother received her flowers. My sister did not. I called back to find out what was going on and after another 20 minutes or so on hold was told that unfortunately the order had not been sent out. Not only am I upset that I had to contact them to find this out, but they were only willing to offer a later delivery date (2 days past Mother's Day) and a $20.00 gift card. In total I spent a little over $100. I will never again use this service.

brendam40
4/19/15

I ordered a beautiful arrangement for my Sister and it arrived. She took a picture of it and emailed me. I was shocked it did not look what i ordered. I called and they claim they where out of certain flower and other things.

Never again

abigailp1
4/6/15

My husband is in the army and stationed overseas. We just celebrated our 10 wedding anniversary on 4-2-2015. I found out today that my husband ordered flowers 10 days before our anniversary date. He even called twice the morning of to make sure they would be delivered to me. They never sent them and never offered him an explanation as to why not. When he complained with numerous emails the following week, they finally offered a refund... And that was it. Nothing else. A deployed soldier wanted to surprise his pregnant wife on their 10 year wedding anniversary. 1-800-flowers... Thank you for not giving a da*n about our special day. You can bet we will NEVER order from you again. And we will be sure to spread the word about your horrible company and even worse customer service.

barryb31
3/30/15

I recently ordered flowers and Harry London chocolates (14oz) for my aunt's 90th birthday. After speaking with 1(800) flowers, I was told the local florist did not have Harry London chocolates, but they would switch to Ghirardelli chocolates (16oz). Upon checking with the local florist, I was told the order would be switched with a 7oz Whitman sampler box; in fact, the local florist did not even have Ghirardelli chocolate (1-800 flowers had simply fabricated a lie). The local florist was kind enough to send 2 - 7oz boxes of Whitman chocolates when she understood what had happened (no thanks to 1-800 flowers who really didn't care what was sent).

I utilize services such as 1-800 Flowers to do nice things for people I care about. When an order is changed to provide a product of lesser quality and quantity it reflects on me and diminishes the gift. In my business, if I can't fill an order, I provide an alternative that is equal or better. I also do the necessary research before offering an alternative to my customer (and I certainly don't promise a 16 oz box of Ghirardelli chocolate and then deliver a 7oz box of drugstore candy).

If you are ordering something for someone you care about or a business associate, I would not entrust 1-800 flowers with the order.

personw
2/15/15

This company asks for contact information for the recipient with the disclaimer that they'll use it only in case of delivery problems. They then IMMEDIATELY tell the recipient the flower are coming. So much for a surprise! I will NEVER use them again.

kathyh34
2/14/15

I sent flowers to my mother in law on Thursday before Valentine's Day to beat the rush. I ordered them over 2 weeks before. They sent my mother-in-law an empty vase with no note and no explanation. When I called them ( on hold over 45 minutes) they said they had run out of the flowers I ordered. They charged me full price and didn't substitute flowers or anything. They just sent an empty vase and a box of candy I had ordered. There is no photo because there were no flowers to take a picture of!

brucem50
2/13/15

this place blows an hour and 20 minutes on hold to talk to customer service with no answer the wrong product shipped at the wrong time at the wrong address it doesn't get any worse this place blows

deatrac
12/22/14

I honestly don't even want to give them one star. We ordered flowers to be delivered and received a confirmation email stating the flowers were delivered. They were not delivered, well if they were then they were delivered to the wrong address. When we contacted them about it the person we spoke to said the flowers were delivered and there is nothing they could do about it. ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!

maryw62
12/1/14

They don't even deserve ONE star. I placed an order 11/24 for delivery on 11/29 of a hostess gift. Paid extra for Saturday delivery. When I finally got email confirmation, I noticed the wrong delivery date. I called to have it corrected and the soonest it could be delivered was now Dec. 2. Since the people I was sending it to would be in a different residence in December I also asked to change the address. Was promised a confirmation email. I never got it although the customer service rep did give me a new order number. I also sent an email asking for an email confirmation. Never got it. I tried to track the order by the number and noted the address the rep. inputted was incorrect. she had numbers transposed. So I called back and talked to another rep. who assured me the address was changed correctly, and I would get an email confirmation. Surprise - no email confirmation. Tried tracking and kept seeing the incorrect address. I called tonight to verify the address and was told it was being delivered to the wrong address. I again explained and tried to get the address corrected. Now I am told it won't be delivered until Friday. I asked for a manager who was extremely unhelpful, I have asked to cancel and get a refund. I will NEVER order from this company again. The customer service is beyond horrendous. None of the customer service reps are native English speakers, so they are difficult to understand, and apparently they have difficulty understanding as well. I was promised email confirmation on three different occasions, never got a single one. Also tonight I was told they were awaiting an okay from my credit card on my second order. There was never a second order, and my credit card was properly charged for the first one.

judys24
10/5/14

This is wrong place to go if you want flowers delivered. Same day delivery / future delivery, doesn't matter! They take orders, they just don't deliver.

dig20
5/10/14

Sent flowers to the wrong address and refused to take responsibility for it. I have the email confirmations showing that the customer service department was lying to me. They insisted that it was delivered when it had not been.

The product itself (I eventually discovered where they sent it) was disappointing and not worth the price. Broken leaves and flower stems.

This business is fraudulent.

michellec47
3/11/14

I ordered lillies from 1 800 flowers to be delivered the same day. I get a call three hours later saying there was no florist in the area that can deliver, they would have to be delivered the next day. I called the next day to check the status, was put on hold and was hung up on. Called them back and was told that they had to call the florist that was supposed to do the delivery. I was told that the flowers would be delivered this evening BUT they didn't have lillies, it would be a mixture of different flowers. NEVER AGAIN

ericaa2
3/5/14

Received flowers from my husband as a suprise, the person delivering them was extremely rude and the flowers look very cheaply put together, and look nothing like the picture. We are both very disappointed. They were a horrible quality for what we paid. This is the 2nd or 3rd time this has happened. We will no longer be using this service.

clarkeb
2/18/14

I ordered a box of chocolate-covered strawberries for my girlfriend, to be delivered on 2/11 (well before Valentine's day and the snowstorm on 2/13). They never arrived. 1-800 flowers never sent a delivery confirmation. Their own tracking number shows no delivery. Yet they have sent five emails insisting they did deliver the item. I have requested a refund multiple times, to no avail. They are a fraudulent company.

mp39
2/16/14

"Your call is important to us so please listen to this distorted elevator music for 90 minutes, then you will be allowed to talk to somebody from India, who's name is Tiffany, that you will not be able to understand and communicate with, who will then continually put you on hold."

karlam5
2/16/14

Worst customer service *ever*. Friends attempted to send a sympathy bouquet. Despite having my cell phone number, they left a tag on my door asking me to call them. I tried to call them for days, only to hear that they were too busy to answer my call and to go online, which I did and left a message there. Two days later, a delivery man brought me dead flowers...I tried to have them returned...he refused, telling me to call the local number. I tried multiple times...no answer. Finally, late last night, I get an email from the corporate offices telling me that I haven't given them enough information to help me. Really? I sent back a not as polite email (I had been very polite up to this point) telling them my thoughts. This morning, I got another email telling me that they appreciated my feedback and look forward to my future business. Not likely. Now how do I write the thank you note to my friends "thank you for the dead flowers I received in honor of my dead family member?"

I have had numerous similar experiences with this company. Please don't use them. Use a local florist instead.

joshuaw17
2/14/14

Delivery was worst. Guy dropped flowers on ground and walked away. Flowers were about 50 to 60 percent broken on the ends at the flower. The flowers were ugly and destroyed.

pattyl4
2/13/14

Yes, I was placing a Valentine's Day arrangement the day before. The delivery charge was $19.99, I was ok with that. After I filled out ALL their information, hit "submit order," then I was told that the price of my arrangement had changed & I had to remove it & place it back in my cart. THEN, I had to fill out ALL the information AGAIN! Now, why did they increase the price of my arrangement when it was already in my cart? Bad Business Practice & don't purchase from this company!

jans51
2/9/14

I ordered a rose plant to arrive before my mom's birthday which was on a Sunday. It did not arrive on the scheduled day. I called and they promised to have a florist send her flowers. Nothing arrived. I called again and they SAID that they would refund the amount of the plant. They DID NOT refund anything. I have received numerous emails from 1800flowers promising to send another gift at no cost to me. When I call, customer service (who can barely speak English) is no at all cooperative and refuses to let me speak to a supervisor. In fact, this last time, they hung up. Do not waste your time or money on 1800flowers. Crooks!

joes417
2/8/14

We order a standing basket for a funeral on 2/6 for a graveside service the next day. We were assured they would be on time. Of course, they never showed up. My wife's mother ended up with no flowers at her funeral. Stay far away from this company. Our "Sympathy Advisor" was a girl with bad English reading a script in a foreign boiler room. They have offered a full refund, but there are so many complaints on the web about a refund not going through, I am contacting my credit card company.

patrician8
2/6/14

I ordered a big bouquet of lilies as a surprise for my daughter's birthday. Not only did they call HER (instead of me) to confirm the delivery address - ruining the "surprise", but the tiny bouquet arrived in a PLASTIC BAG - no vase and didn't contain even one lily! The only good thing I can say ... after writing them an email and calling customer service twice, they are refunding my money. Oh well. Live and learn.

birdf6
2/5/14

I wish I have read this reviews before, sadly I was hooked to them by an Amazon's promotion. Since all the reviews I have read say that product never arrives on time, I could not take any risk and disappoint my wife on valentines' day, so I proceeded to cancel my order.
It takes hours to get to them on their 1800 number, plus people that work there does not seem to have proper training on how to handle cancellations at all.
Their cancellation process is very obscure and they like to play with your money. Since I paid a part using a promotion by Amazon, they did Not want to return that money, according to them, the promotion was applied and they couldn't , How? if I canceled my order., but luckily Amazon did respond and return that part.
The other part (big) of the cost of the flowers was taken from my Paypal account, they said that they would send a cancellation email which I never got and refund my money. Since I had not receive any I escalated this to a dispute.

Beware do not buy from them.

jillf8
2/5/14

beware... and check your credit card statement after the order. I was charged way more on my credit card than the order was for. And, when I called customer service to dispute I could not get through to the billing department. I would explain the whole thing to the customer service person, they would transfer me, and then I was left on hold with no one picking up. I spent nearly an hour on the phone and never got through. This may be their scam, so you give up trying. I took the route of going through my credit card company to dispute. Will never use them again.

nelier
1/31/14

First off, I have to order flowers at least 2-5xs a month (for my boss). 1800 Flowers IS VERY DISAPPOINTING. The day before yesterday I spent 26 minutes waiting for someone to answer my call. Yesterday I spent 14 minutes waiting for someone to answer my call. I received an alert that the flowers were delivered and they WERE NOT. I live in RI - On a more personal experience -My boyfriend ordered roses for me, the florist sent them IN THE BOX. Why should I have to OPEN the box and arrange my own roses? I decided to leave a review because Valentine's Day is coming up and if you want your love to feel special -- purchase your own roses and arrange them yourself, that's the message 1800 Flowers is delivering.

kellym60
1/30/14

Finally after a lot of back and forth they returned my money and sent out a fresh arraignment!!

waynec11
1/30/14

I went there to buy a rose for my wife's birthday. They do not show price with shipping. So I chatted in the little box with a representative. She was nice and said she could help. Took my info and a few minutes later gave me a total of $29.32. I questioned her twice on if that was total bottom line. Yes, she said. Went back to the website and filled in 2 pages of info, and then found the total... $47.58!!! Called them on phone. The person offered a $20.00 dollar discount. She went away, then came back and said $5.00 discount and will send $20.00 future credit. I did not order, and will not in the future! I don't appreciate being misled. Consumer confidence used to mean a lot. This company should have none!

tamarah4
1/28/14

I ordered flowers for a funeral several hours away. The photo on the website was a really charming looking arrangement. To make a long story short, what was delivered was quite different- how did I know? Well, thanks to modern technology no one needs to be scammed again. I asked my cousin to send a picture of the arrangement I paid for to my iphone- in fact, I suggest that everyone do the same whenever you have flowers delivered. If enough of us start doing this, maybe floral businesses like 1800 flowers will stop trying to rip us off. At least they refunded my money- but I'll never use them again.

tn15
1/17/14

They are scam. Go to or call the florist directly. You will get much better value. All florist hate them and they will arrange for the value what they receive. The pictures are deceiving when you order lower price value, you get crap. if you are charged $80 by 1-800-flowers, you will get only $60 worth of arrangement. If you go to the florist directly and they charge $80, you get $80 worth of arrangement. Use internet and go directly to the florists. I always do and always get perfect flowers.

rogerg26
10/24/13

Ordered twice here already. First one was okay. I ordered flowers for my mother on mother's day. It arrived a day late but never had the thought to complain that time, because, hey, at least it arrived and it was on Mother's day. Second time was for a friend in the hospital. Never arrived. I asked what happened. Operator on the other line barely spoke English. Bad customer service. I asked for a refund, they wouldn't give me one and instead offered to redeliver with a coupon or something. The worst thing was my friend never made it.

Bottom line is, it would be better if you drop by the nearest flower shop and get the flowers yourself.

robertl80
10/19/13

ordered flowers for a funeral. Asked and made sure flowers would be there either day before the funeral or they said first thing in morning. Flowers never showed up 4pm they said were out for delivery. Offered to refund my early deliver fee no apology.

debbieb22
10/14/13

This is not a real flower shop. It is a lot of computers, people who do not speak English!!! Call a flower shop in the city you need flowers to deliver directly. You will save the service fee and find out what is really at a shop.

rs39
9/28/13

Horrible service -- the funeral flowers were delivered the day AFTER the funeral. Have been promised a refund in 3-5 days.

anthonyn10
6/28/13

Worst experience ever with a flower delivery service. Didn't deliver on my anniversary. I called to complain. Promised for the next morning. Never delivered. I finally had to cancel the order and get my money back. Avoid!

brendanm15
6/20/13

Decent experience, decent value, decent service, decent.

claudiam7
5/15/13

Worst site ever!!! Wish I had come here and read the reviews before I ordered from them. Ordered a flower arrangement for mothers day, was delivered a day before I wanted it. And wasn't even my order, delivery guy called me telling me he had messed up and given me the wrong flowers and that he would stop by to switch them. When he came he gave me the "right" one. Little did I know that that arrangement wasn't the one I had ordered either. If I would have noticed I would have kept the first one, the flowers were half dead and the vase all scratched up. I called the company to notify them and they apologized, said they would send another on Sunday. Sunday, nothing, later got a call saying they "ran out" of flowers and that it would be sent on Monday I said fine. Monday nothing, called again and again they apologized said they would send it on Tuesday and even gave me her word. Tuesday nothing, called again and they gave me the address after much pushing to the florist so I could just pick it up on my own. The address was a fake....please stay away and follow the first comment I believe was posted saying that its better to just contact a local florist instead, because it is. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

judiths11
5/12/13

4 bunches of tulips ordered by my son for Mothers Day arrived wilted and leaves were yellow. Stems were also full of dirt. I immediately trimmed stems and placed in water but they never revived. Petals fell off within 3 days. My son also sent similar bouquet of tulips and irises to his sister - and they arrived in similar condition.

monicaf2
5/11/13

I am 600 miles from my hometown in Texas. With great ease I logged on to 1800Flowers and ordered my mother a beautiful arrangement and was informed that they would arrive at her home in Arlington by Sunday, but possible Saturday. Great news! I received confirmation shortly afterwards. This afternoon (Saturday), I logged on to check the order and tracking data to see if the delivery was today. It noted that it was cancelled. I was sure this was a mistake. So I called customer service. That was a nightmare. The Reader's Digest version: I was told that they have delayed it. The representative was hard to understand, so I asked for a supervisor. No luck, he said that they did not want to talk with me. He then said that it would be delivered Monday. And later he said that they do not service the area at all and they would refund my money. I asked him if I understood him correctly, They do not service Dallas/Ft Worth. He said no. I truly find this hard to believe. Not to mention, this is a company that accepted money for a service that they could not complete. Amazing! And they never sent an email, call, etc to even let me know that it would never be delivered. And it was too late to order anything else from the 20 florists that I called.

cariej
5/4/13

I ordered flowers for a friend who had gone through a 15 hour surgery for cancer two days prior. It was the first day she was out of CCU and able to receive flowers. Not only did they not deliver, I was never contacted that there was a problem. When I contacted them the following day, I was informed my selection was not available for my area and to make a different selection. That option was not available either. I cancelled my order and contacted FTD.com. I explained my situation and they had my order in her room within 2 hours. I'll never use 1800flowers.com ever again.

wrr
2/15/13

I ordered a whole expensive package for my girlfriend for valentines that included Roses, chocolate, & a teddy bear. The delivery was guaranteed and I paid extra to make sure it made it on valentines day (nothing showed up).

I called up 1800flowers, stayed on the phone for 2 hours and was told "I'm sorry we can't help you, and I can't tell you where your order is, or where the order is coming from". I called the flower shop (I have investigators that work for me) and spoke to them (Conroys flower shop in North Hollywood on Victory blvd) and they didn't know where the drivers were or are and said call me at 7pm and ill know more. I explained that she gets off at 5pm and I was hung up on.

I went online to 1800flowers to track my order. I saw at 529pm that they "attempted to deliver" at 505pm (even though my girlfriend was still at work at 530pm. They never showed up. This is the first and last time I will ever use this unreliable service. To hear the excuse "it's valentines day" is the weakest dumbest excuse I have ever heard! You have a whole year to prepare for all these orders, and if you cannot fulfill these orders - Don't take our money!!!!

So at 730 pm someone from 1800Flowers calls in the middle of dinner and says "we're sorry we were not able to deliver your flowers" I said no $#*!! I'm sitting in front of a pissed off girlfriend and now your calling to ruin our dinner too? I asked for a full refund and an email stating I am getting that refund. The email I got said the following: Unfortunately, we were unable to deliver your thoughtful gift due to one of the following reasons: 1. The recipient's address is either inaccurate/incomplete (i.e. missing apartment or suite number) 2. The recipient's contact information is missing This is a complete LIE! They had the whole address, my money, her and my phone number as well as email address. Here's the thing, when you screw up, admit it!

Thanks 1800Flowers for ruining our valentines day! I would like to get a lawyer and file a class action lawsuit against you people! I demand my money back as well as an apology from your CEO! Your business is weak, your deliver status updates are weak, your whole concept is flawed and you need to find a way to not screw people over! Next stop is BBB complaint as well as a letter to law makers to make this fraud known. I will also speak to folks over at the news channels to put your scam on full blast!!!

mariam18
8/26/11

Terrible. Did not deliver. Said they couldn't reach the florist when I called at the end of the day to find out why my mom didn't get her birthday flowers. Not that I'd use them again anyway, but never sent me the promised money-off coupon as a make-good. The only good thing I can say is that they did provide the refund pretty promptly. Never again.