We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

Developed in part with a grant from
the National Science Foundation

Maureen R.

  • 2 Reviews
  • 3 Helpful Votes
  • 0 Thank Yous

Experience: Business, Art & Design, Relationships

Member since November 2010

  • Reviews


  • First Review


  • Thank Yous


  • Fans


  • Profile Views


Review Distribution

2 Reviews by Maureen

This site has great prices but sometimes the quality is sub par. For example, I bought a couple of car magnets for my buisness, but the magnets are about a millimeter thick and the edges came bent, right out of the box! When I put the magnets on my car door they don't seal all the way around the edges. I have purchased business cards from them before (for cheap) and they were adequate. Personally I don't have to have super flash business cards so its no big deal.
Love VacationRentalDesk.com!! I have been using these guys for about three years now. I take about 95% of my bookings for my Big Bear cabin online now (the other 5% or so over the phone but still use their software to manage these) and save probably 1 hour for each reservation. Their service has great and uptime has been 100%. And their software is all online so you don't have to download a CD onto all of your comptuers. This way I work from either my home PC, work PC, or laptop when I'm out of town.

Maureen Has Earned 3 Votes

Maureen R.'s review of VacationRentalDesk earned 2 Very Helpful votes

Maureen R.'s review of Vistaprint earned a Very Helpful vote

Maureen hasn’t received any thanks yous.

Maureen doesn’t have any fans yet.

Maureen isn’t following anybody yet.

Similar Reviewers on Sitejabber


Very poor customer service. Ordered in May. After lengthy wait was told there was a back order....


Just cancelled my Vistaprint mask order when I noticed the shipping was from China. Extremely...