"ANASTASIA DATE"/ Russian dating sites WARNING!!!
First, The Moscow agency of "Anastasia Date" had years of kick back schemes with VADIM VLASYUK who was stealing men's info and scamming them with fake contact scams for tens of thousands of dollars. Of course company denies any knowledge. Crooks never admit when caught. Secondly, all of these dating sites are criminal enterprises. Russian/Ukrainian sites are 80% fraud, only with a handful of different umbrella companies. After 10 years, three dozen trips, several dozens of girls, I am an expert. I know employees, a hundred girls, photographers, and interpreters, etc. Sadly, only about 20% of girls are serious, and many with children. There are a smattering of "ideal" girls and every man thinks he can figure out real from fake. You cannot unless you at least stick to these rules below: Then it is still finding a needle in the haystack. Not impossible, but do not think you can do it over the internet only.
* Sites have elaborate real warnings for liability reasons, but then agencies maneuver around company rules to make money leaving the company held harmless, and playing dumb.
* letters are 90% fakes written by agencies. Your first hundred letters of interest are only "fishing" for suckers. No gorgeous girl is answering hundreds of replies to men either way.
* Do not write to a photograph/ the girl you "love" is not writing or even know who you are.
* Photographers make portfolios and sell to agencies and many websites. Then Websites sell profiles again.
* Chat is also fake/ if no video, not real girl/ if no video, chat is likely paid by commissions and are also fake.
* Company has no control over 1000's of agencies licensed to use name.
* Many agencies have criminal employees stealing contact Info and scamming men. There is no recourse!!
* Do not think you can outsmart these agencies. These people are professionals and can spin circles around almost any questions you might think to catch fakes.
* The 20% of the girls are real and darling if you can luck out and hit one. TOTAL LUCK!!
* Yet there are occasional lucky stories. I know a couple but tens of thousands of dollars may be necessary to figure all of this out.
* Without many trips to meet in person, do not bother. Very expensive process!!
* Girls not giving personal contact info for "off site" communication after a couple months, are likely fake.
* After numerous fake letters written by agencies, if they see you are coming to meet, they require the girl to meet maybe once or twice, then the excuses can begin and your trip was a huge waste of money and possible heart break.
* However, do not approach everyone thinking they are frauds because some real girls have been scammed by lying moron men also, and can be cautious of course.
* Do not marry anyone without Pre-nup. It is impossible to know real motives until it is too late.