Review of Zipzoomfly

Fremont, CA 94538, US
may.chan@wrapables.com

chuckc1
4/24/11

My cousin who used to work here recently told me that they are going out of business. They are simply clearing out their inventories now and after that's done, that's it. I believe that's why so much of their site is on back order. If you would be concerned about customer service in the future for any of your purchases now, then be wary of this.

These guys have always had very competitive prices.

lorenzob
4/18/11

They do not honor their rebates, non existent customer service and it took a formal complaint to the Better Business Bureau to resolve.

dank6
12/11/10

Good site. Brand name products at reasonable prices. One gripe: I bought 2 hard drives that involved rebates directly with ZZF. I didn't receive the rebates anywhere close to the stated dates. Finally, I had to file a complaint with the FTC. I then got the rebates. My advice - stay away from ZipZoomFly if the rebate is important to you.

heathers3
7/22/10

Thanks to my jabber friends I found a great deal on a USB TV tuner as a birthday present for a friend for a really really cheap price. Fast delivery and great product. Better than the price I saw at best buy!

glync
6/25/10

On occasion, I've found them to be competitive with Newegg or have something Newegg didn't.
No problems with several purchases. Perhaps not as easy to search as Newegg (?), but it's been a while since I was there.

Questions? Get answers from the Zipzoomfly staff and other customers.

Zipzoomfly?