Review of Zintel.com.au

Zintel.com.au reviews

Tel: 1800 202 0903

jonm59
9/22/15

Has cost me several weeks of lost business due to a fault with their call whisper product. I was told that I had to check my phone lines regularly. That was about 12 months ago. I logged a complaint about the FACT that one of my clients rang me on my mobile to tell me that he had given my 1800 number to 4 people who had not been able to get through to me over this last month. I rarely miss calls and if there is a missed call it is always responded to inside of a couple of minutes. So where did their calls go? Into the telecommunications ether I suppose. I logged a complaint and get told that I have to provide them with date and time of these calls as well as the originating number. I understand that this may be a requirement to check their system however that is just not feasible. Substandard product with a substandard attitude. I am moving away from them for many and varied problems that are always my fault and I can not afford to LOSE another call.

racquezd
12/5/10

Cool website. Heaps of info on 1300 numbers and 1800 numbers. Found heaps of different tools I could use for my business. Stuff like voice to email and different call management tools to make sure that I get all my calls answered.

Questions? Get answers from the Zintel.com.au staff and other customers.

Zintel.com.au?