Review of Ziamond

Ziamond reviews

Tel: 1-866-ZIAMOND

chandraz
11/23/18

My boyfriend ordered the 1.5 carat cushion cut loose "diamond" CZ from Ziamond (paid $240 for it after a 20% promo code was applied) after I researched the company (among many others) and read how "amazing" their hand cut Russian CZ's are but when he took it to the jewelers today to get mounted in my engagement setting, our jeweler told us he can get us a MUCH better quality CZ stone with the same cut & carat size for $20!!!!! I went to Ziamond.com hoping I could return the loose stone and they don't accept returns on loose stones (which is MY fault for not reading their return policy before purchasing), but what is their reasoning for not accepting returns on items that were not special ordered or ever used?!?! To me, that says they KNOW that their products are definitely NOT superior to other stones on the market! We paid $240 for a crappy quality $300 loose CZ stone that we can't return and are now stuck with when we bought a MUCH higher quality CZ stone from our jeweler for $20 (we JUST found this jeweler or we would've gone to him from the start)!!!! I am beyond disappointed in Ziamond.com and want to warn everyone before purchasing a CZ loose stone from them to look at other sites because the other main online retailer of CZ stones DOES OFFER RETURNS on unused stones. Now we are out $240 on a stone that isn't nearly worth it's price, nor is it as high of quality as the $20 stone we purchased from our jeweler!!!!

paull156
8/16/16

I purchased a wedding band set in late 2014 that included a contoured band along with the main ring. A few months later I was asked if I was interested in a contoured band to fill out the set - but it was a one-day-only offer. I declined, but then asked my fiancee about it later and was surprised to find that she was interested in the contoured band. When I inquired about it the price jumped up many hundreds of dollars. I was disappointed and left it at that. I waited a year and a half to try again. Same answer - very high price for the contoured band. I get marketed by this company constantly, but won't be anymore. I'll look for someone else to duplicate it.

Questions? Get answers from the Ziamond staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Ziamond