Review of Zeekler

Tel: +1.8697654496
dvlpmntltd@gmail.com

dorothyg2
4/22/12

I LOVE this site! It's NOT a scam either! SO the person named Hailey S. is a just mad cause she didn't have the patience to do this. BUT I do and I as well won a bunch of things from zeekler. The lowest I won was a set of Knives that are worth over a grand for only $0.13 .. And of course you pay shipping and handling which was only $7.95. But Don't be bummed if you don't win. It's stratification and patience! Highly Recommended for EVERYONE!

haileys1
1/21/11

I was ripped off by one of these penny auction sites. They are complete scams. You spend money to bid on an item, and you don't even know whether other people are really bidding. Who knows if the items actually exist, and are going to be sent to you? I know I didn't win anything. Ebay is the only legitimate company I know of. These penny auctions are just a scam, don't expect to actually win an item.

This is not a review of Zeekler.com. But more like comments from a discruntled user of the many auctions found on line today. Anyone who compares Zeekler to E-bay has to be short one circut!

By Ryland B.
Questions? Get answers from the Zeekler staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Zeekler