Review of Zbeem

1 star

dougb114
Doug B.
4/12/18

Fast, easy and item was confirmed to be in stock so it should arrive in two days.
Item did arrive in two days as expected. Price was so reasonable that I will be ordering a second to have on hand as a spare.
Thanks, again for great service!

jacks317
Jack S.
4/12/18

excellent personal service when a problem occurred.

The product will not been opened or used until the contractor is ready to install.

frankk98
Frank K.
4/12/18

order process was easy (so far) Tech support has been very helpful (sorry, I forgot his name) in getting my parts list together for what I wanted to do with my security system. He also said he'd help if I had any further questions.

perryh26
Perry H.
4/12/18

The item description was confusing. Made it sound like the magnet & sensor were 2 different items for purchase rather than coming together as a set. Also, It was not clear how to get to checkout after placing items in my cart. The product came in good shape & even included a tool to use with it that I was not expecting. Very good service overall. The website was edited the same day that I made my comment earlier about the confusion and the description is now clear. I would buy from zbeem.com again!

davidb938
David B.
4/12/18

I was looking for a specific item, which wasn't showing up in a search. I used the convenient chat window to ask for help, and Israel went above and beyond to make sure I found what I was looking for. And the price was better than any other sellers I had seen. I only just now submitted my order, but so far, I am quite happy.

mattm214
Matt M.
4/12/18

Getting more descriptive info for some items would be. Some just have one line of info. I have to usually cut and paste the model into another browser tab and go to the elk sire to read the information. Manual to display wiring and such would also be nice. It's possible that Elk would not allow the latter, and may restrict the former.

janicea47
Janice A.
4/12/18

The delivery time was great and our pastor was delighted with the new doorbell/intercom/video system for the church. Thank you for making our Christmas a bit brighter and safer!

briani16
Brian I.
4/12/18

I can't yet give a full 5-stars on the second question until I actually receive my items in a timely manner.

parisp8
paris p.
4/12/18

There was a mishap with the quanity of an item I got shipped (ordered 12 and received 1), bit Zbeem made it right. They contacted the shipper (it was drop shipped) and I had it the next day! That's how you make the best out of a bad situation. I'll definitely buy from them again

johnd993
John D.
4/12/18

Very helpful chat representative (Israel) willing to work with competitor's pricing. This is my second purchase from Zbeem and, so far, I'm very happy with the company.

kendrickh12
Kendrick H.
4/12/18

All in all I have had great experience. There was an issue with the Entry system I received which was not the fault of zbeem but they were so helpful with resolving the issue I was blown away. I am in the service industry myself and was blown away by their follow up!

keving189
Kevin G.
4/12/18

Good prices. Hoping for quick shipping turnaround. Will wait to see. Thank you.
Update: Got shipment in good time. Have already installed product and working very nicely. Thank you for a good transaction. Nice to deal with people that pay attention to detail.

mikec485
Mike C.
4/12/18

Assuming that the product ships out quickly and that it is new and conforms to the description. I will be very happy with the experience.

billh245
bill h.
4/12/18

i bought my first security complete 4 camera system 8 years ago from your company due to quality and price. after 8 yrs of flawless recording my dvr hard drive started humming and stopped recording. so i checked out your dvr's and again you are the best quality for the best price. thank you again for great service, bill.

50 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Zbeem staff and other customers.

Zbeem?