InTimeInvestigations reviews

Tel: +44207 060 2907
info@intimeinvestigations.com

aaronh96
10/5/18

I asked this company to find a builders address that had damaged my property. I needed this to take this builder to court. I was sent an address. I sent all the papers to this address. After I had won as the builder didnt respond i got a dept collector involved. They had to find the builders address. It was different to the address that was given by IntimeInvestigaions.
The case was sent back to court and thrown out due to the address not being correct.

I got back in contact to say that because of IntimeInvestigaions incorrect work I need information on how they got the incorrect information. They were rude and didnt care and pointed me to small print that said if the information was incorrect they would only except responsibility with in 30 days. With court proceeding this can drag on for months. I have lost thousands of pounds as a direct result of IntimeInvestigaions. I would suggest potential clients go to a company that will be professional and do there job correctly

suec134
4/9/18

I was suspected my spouse was cheating. Reluctantly, after contacting two other PI agencies, contacted Intime Investigations based on the ratings. Leon, the owner made me feel very comfortable when I met with him to discuss my situation. He let me know what he could do, and kept his word. He was ALWAYS accessible, and anytime I called, even after hours, he always answered his phone. After completing his investigation, my suspicions proved not to be true. I'm so glad I called Leon Hart, and recommend him to any who needs the services of a good PI.
Thank you so much.
Sue C

kashifi4
4/4/18

I just wanted to extend a special thanks for your work and your timely service.
It is not common today to feel an immediate trust through quick contacts of
brief phone calls and short emails. The information you have provided us, on
such a short notice, made it possible, for us to finally meet our long lost cousin.
Many many thanks again mr. Leon.

Kind Regards,
Kashif

stevef146
12/7/17

I had instructed this company to trace a residential address and employment details of someone.
They carried out this service quickly and accurately.

adamf66
9/14/17

During the past several years I have had the opportunity of working with Intime Investigations. Their staff have provided excellent service and surveillance each and every time. They have consistently performed their responsibilities with professionalism and courtesy and have often exceeded expectations in difficult circumstances. I highly recommend them without reservation.

simonp58
5/16/17

these guys ripped us off and we ended up doing the work ourselves., they wanted us to send in more money after they hadn't even done what we requested the first time, i asked to meet with the owner and was told we couldn't and that there was no London office as such, these guys are crooks.

markh134
3/22/16

Intime Investigation is London based Private Investigation Agency for many years. We thought that the company has good reputation, hence hire the company to find UK residential address of a person. We provided the name, date of birth and few previous address to the man. During a telephone conversation Mr. Leon Hart (the Owner) pledged to us that he will find the man. This was confirmed by email correspondence from Mr. Hart. We paid £ 200 fee as he requested. About two weeks later Mr. Hart provided us the address. Unfortunately, as we discovered very quickly, the address he has given is FAULSE. The man we are looking for left that address two years ago. When we contacted Mr. Hart complaining that the information he gave as is wrong, he replied that the information is the result of his search and that it. We paid the fee not for a search, but we paid for the information, which in this case was false. Because Mr. Hart did not fulfil his obligation we demanded a refund. He impertinently refused the refund. We will not recommend Mr.Hart because his trading practices are immoral. He takes money for something he did not do properly.

Questions? Get answers from the InTimeInvestigations staff and other customers.

InTimeInvestigations?