Review of LAIntelligence

Tel: 310 944-1111
info@laintelligence.com

sydneyl14
7/13/15

LA Intelligence and its detectives are skilled and experienced and have successfully investigated the several cases I have given them. I was very happy with the outcomes. Owner and lead detective Scott Mathews worked on a few of my cases and he was always quick to report back to me and always treated me and my jobs with the utmost of respect. They saved costs whenever they could and always let me know what my various options were. I do not hesitate to recommend LA Intelligence for any personal or professional investigation cases.
Sydney LeBlanc

scottm111
6/23/15

If you are looking for a P.I. that doesn't just go through the motions then call these guys. Brian was not only responsive, informative, and reasonable, he was very dedicated to getting the job done. I had a restraining order that I needed served on my partner which the sheriff failed 3 times and he got her served in 2 days. Thank you Brian as I can sleep much better now knowing that my ex will leave me alone.

Questions? Get answers from the LAIntelligence staff and other customers.

LAIntelligence?