This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Zaykaleeds.co.uk

Zaykaleeds.co.uk

Zaykaleeds.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Zaykaleeds.co.uk also ranks 1252nd among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Zaykaleeds.co.uk?

“Don't purchase from this website”

Tasha M.
6/28/18

I have placed an order with this company for clothing and they have not given me a tracking number or even an order confirmation and will not respond to any emails. I'm pretty sure now that this is a fake company. I had to cancel my bank card and my bank is investigating them to try and get my money back. If I could rate them zero stars then I would. I can't believe there are people in the world that do this type of thing to other people.

tasham32
June 28th, 2018
donavond
July 6th, 2018
If it looks to good to be true it probably is.
I managed to get a delivery from them, it was a cheap knock-off, of the wrong product.
I wish I had seen these reviews before submitting my details to them.
I'm just a casual online shopper, they never responded to me complaints.

Questions? Get answers from the Zaykaleeds.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zaykaleeds.co.uk?

Have a question about Zaykaleeds.co.uk?