Zaitoon Travel

Zaitoon Travel has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 34 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Zaitoon Travel also ranks 8th among Travel Agency sites.

• Commitment is everything and I get the best Umrah Package from Zaitoon.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Zaitoon Travel?

“Great service”

Irum s.
2/6/20

I booked my Umrah journey through Zaitoon travel. Really satisfied with their services. Would rate them 4.5/5.

umrah package (3)
irums
February 6th, 2020
amine1
August 20th, 2019
Alhamdulilah for everything. Jazakallah Zaitoon travels, they made our sacred journey of Umrah very memorable full of all loving memories. The arrangement company made for us was amazing. satisfied with everything.
arshadw4
July 26th, 2019
It was my first time doing Umrah and it has been an amazing journey. Everyone at Zaitoon travels worked very well. We've been provided with every possible facility.
ashgara
July 9th, 2019
Thanks to Zaitoon travels for arranging the trip, The big car was on time and very comfortable to move around Saudi Arabia. Our living was so satisfactory. Thank to the mentioned agency.
haseeba9
June 21st, 2019
Our experience during Umrah Journey with Zaitoon travel was excellent. Hotels were very close to the Holy Mosque. Very grateful to Zaitoon for such a nice treatment. we'll opt Zaitoon for future travels and recommend it to our loved ones
zarak17
May 16th, 2019
I recently have had the opportunity to pay a visit to Allah's House and Madinah Shareef. Performing Umrah with Zaitoon was as we were with our family members.
asada20
May 10th, 2019
I spent the wondrous nights and days in Haram, thanks for the services and providing the family friendly environs.
ahmeda286
May 6th, 2019
Zaitoon is a struggling name, but services they offer are comparatively good. Keep enhancing. Good luck
bushrai1
May 2nd, 2019
We went home after the completion of Umrah, the traveling with Zaitoon travelers were so comfortable and in the good packages. Keep spreading the smiles.
hamzaa30
April 29th, 2019
I recommend Zaitoon as a best traveling agency. The group travelled along had a great experience with them. Thanks Zaitoon.
akramc
April 19th, 2019
Thanks Zaitoon on such a wonderful service. We aim to have our next Umrah plan with you people. Many prayers.
salmana27
March 22nd, 2019
Would recommend to family and friends.Made everything so easy and straight forward.
Brilliant service from everyone. Many thanks to Sister Noreen.
adeela16
March 21st, 2019
I travelled with zaitoon travel. Excellent services from zaitoon travel and I 100% recommend them to anyone planning for Hajj/Umrah in near future.
iqraj
March 15th, 2019
I recommend Zaitoon travel. Good experience and great people. I am very happy with service over all thanks a lot....
abezh
March 13th, 2019
I book my umrah package with zaitoon travel. It was a trip of a lifetime for my family. Good services with reasonable prices.
asada19
March 7th, 2019
I performed Umrah with ZaitoonTravels. I am very pleased for their qaulity service and the responsibility they showed throughout my trip. They commit and clearly communicate. Overall I am very satisfied with them.
sahils23
January 15th, 2019
We have been to different place so the car was very neat and clean the driver was very friendly, courteous plus he had information of many places it seemed that the driver was actually a tourist guide I am very much impressed and very much satisfied. Thank you guys
amirp18
November 1st, 2018
Perfectly manage for our Umrah package. The hotels, air travel and airport to hotel transfer was as predictable. The relations in London and Jeddah/Mecca were supportive.
zahidm5
October 4th, 2018
A remarkable trip by Zaitoon travel. Without a doubt tit was very well organised and Insha'Allah. I will endorse it to my friends and co-workers too.
nitashaa2
August 13th, 2018
May God bless Zaitoon travel and they prosper. Nothing is better than comfortable journey of Umrah. I love the Services I was performed great Umrah with the help of Zaitoon.
umera7
July 23rd, 2018
Commitment is everything and I get the best Umrah Package from Zaitoon. This year I am now looking from Hajj Packages too. Hope to have good services once again. Will recommend it to all friends and family. Bilal brother who booked my package was a very polite and humble man, thanks mate.
adnanh9
July 18th, 2018
A perfect Umrah trip with Zaitoon travel. I am satisfied and their staff is very cooperative. I will highly recommend to others.
muhammada70
May 24th, 2018
This time I booked with Zaitoon Travel. It was one of the most authentic and worthy company with service one can't resist. I would be highly recommending them to all of my friends and family to use the great services of Zaitoon Travel for now and in future.
hassama3
April 27th, 2018
Zaitoon travel is one of the best Hajj Umrah agent, I have booked my Umrah for 2nd time and they are spectacular in proving these amazing Umrah services.
alie62
April 9th, 2018
My Umrah was an absolute delight for me and all the credit goes to zaitoon travel. They made me feel relax and never bothered me with unnecessary interruptions regarding booking procedure or anything

Questions? Get answers from the Zaitoon Travel staff and other customers.

Whether you want to perform pilgrimage this year or in 2018, contact us now to get professional help and free advice for your package from London and Manchester. We are fulfilling our fundamental responsibility to serve the guests of Allah Almighty from London and Manchester by delivering the perfect cheap package to them. Our researchers burn their time and energies to exceed your expectations. We guide you about every aspect of your spiritual journey.

Business History

Zaitoon Travel has started its Operations in 2013 and got a huge credit from our Muslim Ummah from UK by serving them with cheap and excellent services in lowest rate for their exclusively selected Hajj and Umrah packages along with our all new special Ramadan Packages to fulfil their dreams. Make easy reservation with cheapest flights, exclusive hotel bookings and itinerary planning for travelers and tourists from UK who are looking for reliable hajj and Umrah services to complete their destiny.

zaitoont
Zaitoon T.
Marketing / PR
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zaitoon Travel?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

5.0
Have a question about Zaitoon Travel?