YummyBazaar

YummyBazaar has a consumer rating of 4.77 stars from 18,276 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with YummyBazaar most frequently mention great selection, free shipping and shopping experience. YummyBazaar ranks 1st among Food & Drink Other sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 94.8%
9,786

• MY shopping experience is always good and products are very fresh.
  • Intuitive web site, good selection; lower threshold for free shipping would be good

• Had to cancel order and redo it - customer service not very helpful.
How would you rate YummyBazaar?
Business's Favorite Review

“Awesome site and great service!”

Jerry D.
1/22/21

I've ordered from YummyBazaar a few times now, starting just before the Christmas holiday. Their selection is wide and varied, and their prices are very good. So good, in fact, they induce the Target effect- go looking for one or two things, and end up purchasing a ton! The products are high quality and, in my case, exactly what's sold in stores in France! Everything is fresh, well within expiration dates, and we're very happy to have found YummyBazaar! We're frequent shoppers now!

See full review

“World Cuisine at an Affordable Price”

Karen Y.
2/5/21

I was a little concerned that a website called "Yummy Bazaar" was a scam. But I saw a few really good reviews and took the plunge ordering my favorite French and Scandinavian jams and Italian confections. They taste like the treats of my youth spent in Europe. Yummy also has the canned cherry tomatoes which Rachel Ray talked about one day on her show. Everything shipped quickly. The glass containers were packed to perfection with lots of cushioning so nothing broke or leaked.

Reviews (18,276)

shopping experience (105) web site (0) use site (0) customer service (89)
kareny322
February 5th, 2021

Reason I chose this business:

I was looking for canned cherry tomatoes and discovered the confections of my youth spent in Europe.

Reason I chose this product:

Rachel Ray talked about the culinary delights of canned cherry tomatoes. I had to google "canned cherry tomatoes" because the local grocers don't carry such. Yummy website showed up and was affordable.

diegob43
February 11th, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

Yummy is simply the best website you can shop around if you're looking for Italian goodies. They have always freebies of some sort but this time they've surprised me with an amazing jacket from Loacker! I only wish they would have more availability on products, by I understand due to Covid it's not easy to get deliveries from Italy. Overall I'm a happy customer anyway and do recommend purchasing from Yummy!

Italian products, lowest price

Mulino Bianco products are too often sold out, have...
October 20th, 2019
• Previous review

Mulino Bianco products are too often sold out, have to wait too long to order them and force me to order large quantities to make sure I have enough through the following months.

Already customer

opur1
November 22nd, 2020

I've been ordering from YummyBazaar for a long time. They've always gone above and beyond to make sure my foods are the best quality possible. If I ever submitted anything and it did it perfectly, they have always made sure to communicate with me to make the finished piece as great as possible. I love their various food. But I've also had them make us supply a pieces for chicken. They can do it faster.

johnp3624
February 23rd, 2021
Verified purchase

If you like truffles, both white and black, and the best soy sauces, take a look at yummy bazaar.

Everything is perfectly packaged.

On my first order, several orders ago, I ordered truffle potato chips and bottles of unpasteurized soy sauce in the same shipment and not a single chip was broken, nor were glass bottles. Everything was partitioned.

The care and expertise in packing shipments is evident.

Amazon could learn a great deal about quality fulfillment.

nancyc1264
February 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

Always have a great experience shopping online with Yummy Bazaar, the only drawback is Fedex, they leave my box on the road, and luckily I've gotten them all so far, but if I'm not home and it gets taken that will be a problem. They used to drive up and leave it down my driveway or on my porch but now it's just left either on the road or in my bushes in front of the house, which broke my bushes a couple of times already.

terid35
April 14th, 2020
joen493
January 24th, 2021
Verified purchase

I had a pretty good experience with this vendor.The order came well packed. I ordered all liquid products in glass jars and they arrived intact and not leaking. Better than I can say for other orders from other places. I would buy from this company again, but I will wait until things go on sale or they offer free shipping.

Reason I chose this product:

Harder to find elsewhere.

sarahp958
February 23rd, 2021
Verified purchase

Yummy Bazaar has a great selection, great prices, good promotions, and fast shipping. It's disappointing that sometimes a lot of products are out of stock, but I can imagine the supply chain difficulties during the pandemic make it challenging. Overall, always a happy customer.

Reason I chose this product:

Products from my husband’s home country (France) that are hard to find plus some other specialities that are difficult for us to get living far away from a major metropolitan area.

reneb139
February 17th, 2021

If you are into international cuisine - this place is definitely for you. Those candies from China absolutely my fav from now on.
In general, fast delivery, good customer service and wide range of products by affordable price. So nothing to complain about.

megans590
January 5th, 2021
Verified purchase

Between COVID and the holiday rush, delays were to be expected. The company emailed several times to update that their may be a delay and followed up through the process without me contacting them once. They had also ran out of the stollen that we ordered, but sent a replacement along with a note that they wanted to be sure we had one for Christmas. Despite concerns, the order still arrived in a timely matter and the unprompted communication was appreciated, especially since I should have ordered sooner anyway.

Assortment of products

Reason I chose this product:

Our closest European store closed up this year and we have our German holiday traditional items we needed. Will return for other favorites.

carmelinac1
June 17th, 2020
Verified purchase

Love the variety of products. Hands down best selection all around. Only thing I really suggest you add is to sort items by top rated filter. Very difficult to see what people are buying most of without having to scroll through multiple pages.

Reason I chose this business:

I shopped here several times before and am very very happy with all purchases.

Reason I chose this product:

Looking for Father's Day treats and items I have been eying for myself for quite awhile.

jillb589
February 18th, 2021

I Love Yummy Bazar
The only down side to the store is that many, many products are not available.
I certainly understand with your product line how difficult it would be to keep every product in stock and fresh. What is the usual time time if you ask to be notified about a product availability? Thank you for provided International products to American consumers.

Reason I chose this business:

My Husband is hooked on the Calabrian chili flakes. When he runs out of that product I sign in to purchase more! Thank You.

queb3
February 22nd, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

Excellent and attentive customer service as if there has been no pandemic. Great choice of products, some if them unavailable anywhere else. Clear website showing immediately stocked items. Signed, a very satisfied repeat customer.

Reason I chose this business:

Satisfaction with their fast and secure shipping, and quality of the products.

Reason I chose this product:

Good pricing, and items that currently cannot be found elsewhere.

Website easy to navigate, excellent customer service
January 18th, 2021
• Previous review
Overall good although a few wanted items were out...
May 3rd, 2020
• Previous review

Overall good although a few wanted items were out of stock.

Reason I chose this business:

Satisfaction with their fast and secure shipping, and quality of the products.

Reason I chose this product:

Good pricing, and items that currently cannot be found elsewhere.

roberts2917
March 15th, 2020
Verified purchase

I love the variety. My wife is gluten sensitive, but we noticed while traveling in Japan that she was able to eat eastern wheat flour. You guys are a great source for foreign treats right here at home! Thank you!

stephaniew712
December 12th, 2020
Verified purchase

Found some of my favorite hard-to-find Christmas treats. I know non-Amazon retailers are having challenges with sitting right now but this showed up right on time. Thanks!

Product selection

patricias1803
December 5th, 2020
Verified purchase

Love the cookies which I ordered and your web site made it oh so easy. Plus the free shipping for spending
$59.40 is fantastic. Hope to purchase from you again.

Reason I chose this business:

I only put in the name of the cookie I wanted and the name of the Company, Campiello. And there I was right on your site. Perfect! Thanks, Trisha Stewart

karink64
December 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review

Looks like a good variety of products. Would like to see more Scandinavian/Swedish products.
In one of the calendars, it is rattling so the chocolates are everywhere inside. Probably that specific calendar is not made very well. I also wish since I ordered two, they would have been from the same company. Its for my two daughters.

Looks like a good variety of products
December 2nd, 2020

tanyav53
December 13th, 2020
Verified purchase

It's great to find a site that offers international food and treats. We live in a rural area and are at least 2 hours from any market that carries many of these products. Hopefully the shipping and receiving experience will be as enjoyable, if so I will recommend to several of my international friends that also have a difficult time finding many of their favorite imported goodies.

Reason I chose this business:

I wanted some fun treats from around the world to serve the family during the holidays.

doral38
March 4th, 2020
Verified purchase

I found my favorite chili crunch condiment the cheapest here. And with a discount for two bottles with free shipping. This makes me happy as it much more expensive elsewhere.

For the best price.

Reason I chose this product:

I love this product and needed more.

cherylb635
March 7th, 2020
Verified purchase

First time at this site & looking for organic vegan products. Limited selection but found a few new brands & ordering was easy. Now waiting to try the products! Hope I love them!

Accidentally found it.

Reason I chose this product:

Looking for organic vegan foods

alyssaa82
November 6th, 2020
Verified purchase

This site is great! The items I want are so much cheaper than Amazon or other online stores, and it's easier to navigate, too.

Reason I chose this business:

Price, ease of ordering, products in stock, etc. Can you stock Algerian Sauce from France? I can't find that anywhere!

sitam4
December 30th, 2020
Verified purchase

Your site is so easy to look through. Thanks for that. You offer items that are not available at such a good price.

Reason I chose this business:

Liked what you have to offer.

yvonnaw1
June 12th, 2020
Verified purchase

This is my first order with your company. It stated I'd receive a 20% discount on my first order. In searching gmail two days in a row I did not find the offer nor did it self propagate during the checkout process. So, I'm paying full price, which is fine. Only my expectations were set up and then knocked down, that didn't feel good.

Reason I chose this business:

Specific type of coffee that you carry.

YummyBazaar attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

robyna53
January 6th, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

Wonderful site! Found a German Christmas cookies not easy to find in stores any longer. However, the order I placed was for the dark chocolate version but I received the milk chocolate instead. Not the end of the world but after so many years of trying to find Lebkuchen then to get a different version of the order I placed and have been salivating over the mere thought of, it was a little disappointing. Other than that, this site is great and I will definitely be back!

Reason I chose this product:

Desperately looking for it everywhere!

Wonderful site!
December 22nd, 2020
• Previous review

Wonderful site! Found a German Christmas cookies not easy to find in stores any longer. You saved Christmas!

mariat519
September 11th, 2020
Verified purchase

I'm a senior I been ordering Cafe Du Monde coffee and chicory since last year 8 to 10 cans at time, love the flavor and your price and service. Thank You.

Well... I have ordered for about 3 times now. And it was all great. And no it's not a scam, jus that their costumer service is a lil poor

By Gideon G.
See more answers (4)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the YummyBazaar staff and other customers.

Products (1,127)

5-Pack Samyang Spicy Chicken Ramen, 4.9 oz. x 5
5-Pack Samyang Spicy Chicken Ramen, 4.9 oz. x 5

These noodles are really tasty and super spicy, yet you can still taste the chicken flavor. Highly recommend these

Burts Guinness Rich Chili Thick Cut Potato Chips, 5.3 oz. (150g)
Burts Guinness Rich Chili Thick Cut Potato Chips, 5.3 oz. (150g)

These are the best canned anchovies I've ever had. My SO loves them too, and she hates anchovies. They are not the least bit salty nor fishy. They are skinned and completely boneless. Packed in good olive oil (I save all our Ortiz canned fish oil for extra flavor in dressings). Be aware, the can is never full, it usually has 6 or 7 whole anchovies.

Loacker Mini Quadratini
Loacker Mini Quadratini

I love this salt and crock so much that I ordered a second one from here. Very well packaged, fast shipping. Thank you! :)

Dark Green Tea Kit Kat 4.7 oz. (133g)
Dark Green Tea Kit Kat 4.7 oz. (133g)

Really love it, so tasty, a lot of flavor, will buy again

Samyang Nuclear 2X Spicy Chicken Ramen, 5-Pack, (4.9 oz. x 5)
Samyang Nuclear 2X Spicy Chicken Ramen, 5-Pack, (4.9 oz. x 5)

Very nice, taste good, and a little pepperish.

Amora Dijon Mustard, Large Jar, 15.5 oz
Amora Dijon Mustard, Large Jar, 15.5 oz

It's my favorite mustard.

Limit one free per purchase with any purchase (flavor may vary)
Limit one free per purchase with any purchase (flavor may vary)

My beau is in the Navy and its nautical shape adds a little fun to dinner. We also love pasta, but are trying to keep carbs to a minimum, the shape of these guys makes you feel like you are eating a very generous serving ;). . We mixed it with ground buffalo meat, black & green olives, goat cheese, yellow pepper and fresh basil. After folding in the ingredients, the spaces between the spokes just somehow stuffed with ground meat, making it an even more fun dinner. Hey, we are easily entertained, lol... Highly recommend to those looking to carb-down, but still wanting the full mouth-feel of pasta with each bite.

Milka Toffee Whole Nuts, 10.5 oz (300 g)
Milka Toffee Whole Nuts, 10.5 oz (300 g)

Amazing chocolate bar, everyone will love this. Perfection. First bought these in Poland, and now enjoying them thanks to Yummy Bazaar!

CJ Korean BBQ Bulgogi Marinade, 17.6 oz (500 g)
CJ Korean BBQ Bulgogi Marinade, 17.6 oz (500 g)

Some whole grain mustards seem a little harsh to me, but I love this one. Perfect on a pastrami sandwich. It would also be good in German potato salad.

Hero Pear Nectar, 33.8 fl oz (1 L)
Hero Pear Nectar, 33.8 fl oz (1 L)

Excellent product!

Jacobs Moments Cappuccino with Milka Chocolate, 17.6 oz (500 g)
Jacobs Moments Cappuccino with Milka Chocolate, 17.6 oz (500 g)

Without bitter aftertaste. Rich flavor.

Colussi Olive Oil & Rosemary Crackers, 8.8 oz. (250g)
Colussi Olive Oil & Rosemary Crackers, 8.8 oz. (250g)

Best stuff ever fell in love with it when I was living In Europe 10/10 would definitely recommend!

Revillon Milk Chocolate Papillotes 14.8 oz. (420g)
Revillon Milk Chocolate Papillotes 14.8 oz. (420g)

I love brioche! This is my family’s all time favorite. You can eat it without anything or spread on it. The bread alone is delicious...

Japanese Noodles Yaki Udon with Sauce by Miyakoichi, 2 Servings, 15.8 oz (450g)
Japanese Noodles Yaki Udon with Sauce by Miyakoichi, 2 Servings,...

Soft outside cakey textured cookie, with a dense pineapple filling. Very tasty!

Partanna 3-Liter Tin Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 101 fl oz
Partanna 3-Liter Tin Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 101 fl oz

I bought both this LaDote balamic vinegar, and the round bottle from Fattoria Estense (marked "silver"). They cost about the same. I have used both, but I think I prefer this one, LaDote; it seems to be slightly less acidic, a bit sweeter. This may be just an impression; I think I should go on using both until I have made up my mind. Try them both, and let us know what you think.

Teisseire Mint Syrup from France, 20 oz
Teisseire Mint Syrup from France, 20 oz

Mint syrup is almost impossible to find in the USA so thank you Yummu Bazaar. I mix it with French Limonade, which I can get t Trader Joe's to make a Diabolo Menthe When I have this on a hot day I feel like I'm at Les deux magots in Paris.

Ines Rosales Tortas de Aceite, Sweet Olive Oil Tortas, 6 pcs, 6.3 oz.
Ines Rosales Tortas de Aceite, Sweet Olive Oil Tortas, 6 pcs, 6.3 oz.

Don’t have much to say except, yum. First one was weird because of olive oil and sweetness but by the end, I was in love. And they get better with age... love the dark brown parts. Like candy.

Calabrian Chili Paste Bomba di Calabria by Italian Harvest 6.7 oz
Calabrian Chili Paste Bomba di Calabria by Italian Harvest 6.7 oz

I bought this and it is so darn good with a low sodium soy sauce and pot stickers. It was delicious. I will have to find more dishes to add this, since it is not hot, children might be able to handle, I know I ate dishes my Mom prepared that were " grown up " and loved them all. I can see adding this delight too home made red sauces, chili, meats in the slow cooker, even chicken dishes. I'm so glad I tried this, even after reading reviews, there are still some hot ones to be discovered, and I'm game. Thanks for an amazing product ~ So Yummy

Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Marzipan, 3.5 oz (100 g)
Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Marzipan, 3.5 oz (100 g)

I assumed it would be shredded coconut with this chocolate, like Mounds or Bounty bars. But instead these have a thick layer of coconut cream (with plenty of finely ground coconut, not just fake flavoring) sandwiched between two thick pieces of creamy milk chocolate. Beware of heat, because it all melts in your fingers pretty easily! But if you like Coconut & Chocolate you should give these a try. My only "complaint," if you could call it that, was that it was not larger!