Review of YouVivid.net

YouVivid.net reviews

Tel: +886)225-463-737

jessiem58
6/16/16

I really like this amazing service. I can use this invitation service for any formal or informal program. Their free version mobile invitation is good enough for most informal events among families and friends. RSVP allow user to edit questionnaire to collect responses from guests. I am so happy with their service and definitely recommend this to everyone.

trisham12
6/16/16

Invitation cant be more easier then this. I am really amazed by there customer service. they are really so responsive and professional. At first I was not so clear about this service but when I contact with them they make clear about this and they also offer some free service to me. It is really a great experience to me.
Their this mobile invitation service is so amazing. And as a bonus with this service I got free service and customizable rsvp feature.
Thank You...

johnc537
6/1/16

I have never thought that the Invitation will be so easy and smart like this. It is really so creative idea and creative service. Now I can invite anybody smartly!!! I really like this process. I have invited my friends for my daughters birthday through this service and everybody liked this. They were too exciting to ask me about the company from whom I got this service. I will definitely use this service again and will recommend to everyone.
Thank You.

Yes it's possible if a digital invitation's URL is posted on a public forum. However you may prevent this by sending with private message only or setting password to protect your invitation content.

By Liu L.
Questions? Get answers from the YouVivid.net staff and other customers.

YouVivid.net?