Review of Your Writers

Tel: +44-746-717-3217
support@yourwriters.net

simal3
1/6/18
To be honest, the only good thing about this webpage is their customer service. I ordered 54 thesis. The webpage claims the authors are experts from US/UK with experience in the field. I paid more for Premium writer, so what a surprise, when I got the paper with such horrible English that it was probably written by a foreigner who is studying at primary school. The author was definitely not a native speaker.There were grammar mistakes from the beginning till the end, sentences were mixed in order to avoid plagiarism and they didn't make any sense, writer ad no clue about economy in general, because if she did, she couldn't write such bull$#*!s, she was just repeating the same idea all the time in 10 sentences because she didn't know what to write.Horrible from beginning till the end, I couldn't use even 1page from that, had to drop out from university. I got only 50% discount and 50% as credit for another order which I will definitely not use again after this experience. Horrible, horrible, horrible and don't recommend it at all. With this level of writings provided I expect the company will not work for a long time, but everything you do good or bad will come back to you once, so it's their fault.
Response from Alicia O., Your Writers Representative
Dear Sima,
Thank you for your feedback, though a negative one. First and foremost, please accept our sincere apologies for not not getting the result you have expected and for the trouble you had to go through.
Your satisfaction is our Top priority and we will do what it takes to leave you satisfied.
Please contact our Manager via support@yourwriters.net and he will offer you the best possible resolution.
We are looking forward to your response and wish you a great day ahead!
Best regards,
Jim
Your-Writers.net
bobt119
12/23/17
When I had to do two research papers and one essay for one week, this company helped me to write one of them. I changed it a little, but, in general, it was fine.
alexisj30
12/22/17
Ive never thought that I will buy a paper. Unfortunately, I got sick, and this was the only way to finish my dissertation in time. The results are acceptable.
amays
11/18/17
I am so lazy that I always glad to give my tasks to somebody else. The website really helps me to save time. The writers are quite professional.
jordanw55
11/14/17
I cant believe that it is so easy to write an essay. All what you need to do is just to click a mouse a couple of times on this website and your essay is done!
jadad2
11/13/17
I was told to write an essay at school but because of the lack of time I couldnt do it. The website became a salvation. Essay is very good. Thank you!
stephaniep110
10/20/17
I understand that it sounds a little bit trite but this service is the best essay writing company on the Internet.
haileym16
10/16/17
It was great! Instant customer support, professional writers and affordable prices. I can guarantee that these writers are real professionals.
samanthaa42
10/9/17
I think that this service is one of the most reliable in the market. If you have any problem with essay writing, refer to these writers.
leor68
8/31/17
Service looks neat and clean, discounts are pleasant, dont think that looking for a cheaper service is a great idea, as prices going lower than at Your Writers is suspicious, to say the least.
rebeccaw96
8/21/17
Mate asked me once, what essay service would I recommend the lad? Said go visit yourwriters.net, its reliable and never lets you down. Now the mate also orders custom essays instead late night homework huffing and puffing.
terryj67
8/17/17
Received a lifetime 15% off all the orders, am happy as an elephant! Besides that, writing quality is pretty decent, never had to complaint or request the money back.
lucem1
8/1/17
Eventually got tired lagging behind the class with my papers, never even liked doing essays on the first place. When pockets are heavy with extra cash, I go to this site and get new compositions. Simple!
jeromen5
7/31/17
Had this dumb topic in Sociology which absolutely didnt ring a bell for me. Passed the task on to this site and got an essay done the next evening, no revisions were needed. Thumbs up!
korip2
7/27/17
Privacy and moderate content level with no plagiarism is what hooked me up with this site. From time to time I give it a try when other websites dont have spare writers.
clairek26
6/20/17
Friend told me about the site a couple of months ago. I was hesitant at first but then finally made the first order. Got a good discount and am basically okay with what Ive got
charleew
6/20/17
Found this website some time ago, already got three essays and one book review. Quality is above average, priced seemed a bit too high. Got them papers anyways, satisfied with the results.
hloed
6/15/17
Phenomenal results. I was a bit overwhelmed taking three course all which had papers due at the same time. Gave this a try and I was not dissatisfied with the product. Highly recommend to anyone, as I myself have used it again!!
angelinag6
6/15/17
I asked for this paper in four days, and it was completed in one! But it was almost too long, I asked for 6 pages and it was 9, so I did edit down a little. Whoever wrote this must have been excited about Islam! But thank you very much.
marias259
6/15/17
This paper is really good! the writer was fast, and obey to instruction. I will order more projects soon. Great job! Thanks!
jerseyf
6/15/17
This is my best experience ever. The paper was completed days before the deadline. It was very professionally written and was totally free of errors.
chons
6/15/17
I was initially skeptical about using this service for my research paper, as I attend a top 5 university and the standard is high for our writing. I was very happy with the result and I plan on using her services
lucyc47
6/15/17
Great timing, returning my paper just in case it needed revising. Writer also was very understanding to my, delay in response due to extremely busy schedule. Will definitely use again!
sandraw129
6/15/17
Writer understood the topic and I received a paper in a timely manner. I did tweak a couple of things to make it appeal to healthcare but I though the paper was well written. Thank You
harleys25
6/15/17
One of the very best on this site. Follows instructions perfectly and is very nice and easy to work with! Highly recommended

Questions? Get answers from the Your Writers staff and other customers.

Your Writers?