Your-Writers

Your-Writers has a consumer rating of 4.85 stars from 27 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Your-Writers also ranks 89th among Essay Writing sites.

How would you rate Your-Writers?

“Great job! Thanks!”

Maria S.
6/15/17

This paper is really good! The writer was fast, and obey to instruction. I will order more projects soon. Great job! Thanks!

“Horrible experience”

Sima L.
1/6/18

To be honest, the only good thing about this webpage is their customer service. I ordered 54 thesis. The webpage claims the authors are experts from US/UK with experience in the field. I paid more for Premium writer, so what a surprise, when I got the paper with such horrible English that it was probably written by a foreigner who is studying at primary school. The author was definitely not a native speaker. There were grammar mistakes from the beginning till the end, sentences were mixed in order to avoid plagiarism and they didn't make any sense, writer ad no clue about economy in general, because if she did, she couldn't write such bull$#*!s, she was just repeating the same idea all the time in 10 sentences because she didn't know what to write. Horrible from beginning till the end, I couldn't use even 1page from that, had to drop out from university. I got only 50% discount and 50% as credit for another order which I will definitely not use again after this experience. Horrible, horrible, horrible and don't recommend it at all. With this level of writings provided I expect the company will not work for a long time, but everything you do good or bad will come back to you once, so it's their fault.

marias259
sidneyk14
June 6th, 2017
I don`t know how, but they can make a beautiful research paper in a very short time and on wide variety of themes. My movie review was made better, than I could predict. Good job
simal3
January 6th, 2018
aliciao3
Alicia O. – Your-Writers Rep
Dear Sima,
Thank you for your feedback, though a negative one. First and foremost, please accept our sincere apologies for not not getting the result you have expected and for the trouble you had to go through.
Your satisfaction is our Top priority and we will do what it takes to leave you satisfied.
Please contact our Manager via support@yourwriters.net and he will offer you the best possible resolution.
We are looking forward to your response and wish you a great day ahead!
Best regards,
Jim
Your-Writers.net
lucyc47
June 15th, 2017
Great timing, returning my paper just in case it needed revising. Writer also was very understanding to my, delay in response due to extremely busy schedule. Will definitely use again!
charleew
June 20th, 2017
Found this website some time ago, already got three essays and one book review. Quality is above average, priced seemed a bit too high. Got them papers anyways, satisfied with the results.
korip2
July 27th, 2017
Privacy and moderate content level with no plagiarism is what hooked me up with this site. From time to time I give it a try when other websites dont have spare writers.
lucem1
August 1st, 2017
Eventually got tired lagging behind the class with my papers, never even liked doing essays on the first place. When pockets are heavy with extra cash, I go to this site and get new compositions. Simple!
stephaniep110
October 20th, 2017
I understand that it sounds a little bit trite but this service is the best essay writing company on the Internet.
samanthaa42
October 9th, 2017
I think that this service is one of the most reliable in the market. If you have any problem with essay writing, refer to these writers.
jeromen5
July 31st, 2017
Had this dumb topic in Sociology which absolutely didnt ring a bell for me. Passed the task on to this site and got an essay done the next evening, no revisions were needed. Thumbs up!
harleys25
June 15th, 2017
One of the very best on this site. Follows instructions perfectly and is very nice and easy to work with! Highly recommended
hloed
June 15th, 2017
Phenomenal results. I was a bit overwhelmed taking three course all which had papers due at the same time. Gave this a try and I was not dissatisfied with the product. Highly recommend to anyone, as I myself have used it again!
rebeccaw96
August 21st, 2017
Mate asked me once, what essay service would I recommend the lad? Said go visit yourwriters.net, its reliable and never lets you down. Now the mate also orders custom essays instead late night homework huffing and puffing.
andrewf88
May 25th, 2017
Great experience for me. Respect for support team and my writer! Effective and professional team. Usually I write review rarely, but in this case I should do this) I'm much indebted to them
terryj67
August 17th, 2017
Received a lifetime 15% off all the orders, am happy as an elephant! Besides that, writing quality is pretty decent, never had to complaint or request the money back.
alexisj30
December 22nd, 2017
Ive never thought that I will buy a paper. Unfortunately, I got sick, and this was the only way to finish my dissertation in time. The results are acceptable.
sandraw129
June 15th, 2017
Writer understood the topic and I received a paper in a timely manner. I did tweak a couple of things to make it appeal to healthcare but I though the paper was well written. Thank You
clairek26
June 20th, 2017
Friend told me about the site a couple of months ago. I was hesitant at first but then finally made the first order. Got a good discount and am basically okay with what Ive got
jadad2
November 13th, 2017
I was told to write an essay at school but because of the lack of time I couldnt do it. The website became a salvation. Essay is very good. Thank you!
haileym16
October 16th, 2017
It was great! Instant customer support, professional writers and affordable prices. I can guarantee that these writers are real professionals.
leor68
August 31st, 2017
Service looks neat and clean, discounts are pleasant, dont think that looking for a cheaper service is a great idea, as prices going lower than at Your Writers is suspicious, to say the least.
bobt119
December 23rd, 2017
When I had to do two research papers and one essay for one week, this company helped me to write one of them. I changed it a little, but, in general, it was fine.
angelinag6
June 15th, 2017
I asked for this paper in four days, and it was completed in one! But it was almost too long, I asked for 6 pages and it was 9, so I did edit down a little. Whoever wrote this must have been excited about Islam! But thank you very much.
chons
June 15th, 2017
I was initially skeptical about using this service for my research paper, as I attend a top 5 university and the standard is high for our writing. I was very happy with the result and I plan on using her services
jordanw55
November 14th, 2017
I cant believe that it is so easy to write an essay. All what you need to do is just to click a mouse a couple of times on this website and your essay is done!

Questions? Get answers from the Your-Writers staff and other customers.

You can order an essay, which will be executed in the shortest possible time. The work of any difficulty will be written in the shortest terms. We promise you impeccable quality and positive result since our best specialists know their job to do. Your work will be written qualitatively, quickly and as efficiently as possible. To write the assignment, we use only proven and reliable sources of information, always listening to the customer's recommendations. Your work will be done perfectly and inimitably. Our essay writing assistance includes an individual approach to writing essays, which allow our customers to personally clarify their requirements or additions that may be arisen. The online essay writing is a very simple way to solve the problem: all you need is to contact Yourwriters.net team, leaving your request for work. We can guarantee that we provide the best services at very competitive prices, which enable you to be favorably surprised. The flexibility of our payment system is also a pleasant addition to our services.

aliciao3
Alicia O.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Your-Writers?

Have a question about Your-Writers?