YoursClothing.co.uk reviews

Tel: +44-844-8204204
amandabuckingham@yoursclothing.co.uk

bettym154
12/22/18

So this is the end of the Yours saga.23 October. Place order for clothes online. Receive dispatch notice.27 October. Get told items NOT shipped. Company wants an extra $90.27 Oct to 2 Nov. Discussion with company about postage costs.3 November. Request details to pay extra for postage.5 November. Have heard no response. Request details to pay extra for postage again.6 November, 3am. Receive payment details.7 November, 12pm. Make payment for shipping.7 November, 11pm. Yours Clothing CANCELS my order.8 Nov. Receive confirmation order shipped.17 Nov. Recieve email saying all items out of stock. Contact yours requesting clarification. 18 Nov. More apologies. Item hasnt been shipped as informed. Item shipped yesterday.20 Nov. Receive parcel. Open to check items all there. 3 items not shipped. Note inside informing a refund has been processed. No refund had been processed. Assume this was the order shipped 8 Nov. Choose to wait for parcel shipped 16 Nov to get all of my items, then initiate return of excess items. 5 Dec. Query where my shipment or refund went. Provide evidence supplied with shipment that it was short these items. 6 Dec. Missing items refunded. Up to 7 working days for refund to be received.17 Dec. Query when refund was processed. Advised was not due for a refund as 'all items were shipped.'18 Dec. Refund processed. 19 Dec. It's over. Refund received.FIFTY SEVEN DAYS.

sanjeevb5
11/14/18

I will be reporting them. These are scams, fraud. They've taken my money. Enough with these scammers. They have no right to do this to people. They are being reported

scarletf2
2/25/18

Sounds like, so far, RoseGal, Rose wholesale, and now Yours Clothing are all the same company. Why different names? I assume tax fraud of some sort since the only actual office ever found was in China. So good luck ever making contact! Big red flags ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK FROM ANY OF THESE!!

mariep76
12/17/17

I ordered an item last nov 24'17 it states that delivery would take up to 10 working days but up to now I haven't received the item. No a happy customer.

brendas137
5/20/17

I had a good experience with my order from Yours Clothing. Everything fit me well and I just waitied a week for my delivery. I like their prices. However, their products do sell fast. So, when you see it; you better get it!

deannh
4/1/17

Warning I have bought a few things from this company however I just bought something that was misleading in the picture. They will not REFUND you. I decided to ship it back with tags on I did not even try it on. It would cost me $22.50 to ship a $30.00 shirt back.

They are RIP offs. The shirt was not what it showed on the website the fabrics was wrong and it revealed the whole chest area online it did not show that.

Bad store business and they do not reply to your emails about this issues!!!

angelah82
9/25/16

Finally I received it and yes the company send it through the Post office Priority Mail? So, I don't understand why they could not give me a tracking #, Crazy. Now to the clothing, out of six items I received five (one shirt out of stock). out of the five items three fit and two did not (pants too tight and shirt too big). I ordered my exact measurements. Well, they will be getting those items back. As for the quality of the clothing, not bad (I haven't washed it yet). Overall Yours have to do a better job with there delivery system, before I could recommend anyone to shop there.

petert97
3/30/16

i spend a hour on their website looking for clothes in the time it took to find everything 2 item went out of stock, while in checkout to pay for the good 2 more items went out of stock then to add insult to injury after paying for my remaining items i received and email saying sorry the following items are out of stock, leaving my total order of clothes at 0

spoke to cs all they said was we don't reserve stock when you put it in your basket so if some one else pays for it before you they get the item

WHAT A JOKE

Yours get in the 21 century websites can hold your items now till you pay for them, look and talk at other online retailers they can do it why cant you.

maryd105
8/4/15

Ive been shopping from yours for two years I order at least monthly sometimes more I have never had to wait more than 5days and never had a wrong order quality is great price is good large choice range great website

belat1
4/14/15

Dont get rip off, scam company, junk poor quality items. No customer service at all.

edsieh
9/19/12

I really have a great experience with this site. I bought a dress and some accessories on it and unfortunately the post loosed them. After contacting the costumer care they resend everything without difficulty. The best is I am in Haiti.

Questions? Get answers from the YoursClothing.co.uk staff and other customers.

YoursClothing.co.uk?