YourBespokeTailor

YourBespokeTailor has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. YourBespokeTailor also ranks 192nd among Dresses Other sites. The most common issues with YourBespokeTailor are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate YourBespokeTailor?

“Bad quality work and service”

Svetlana D.
9/13/16

It is obvious that this company has no personnel to deliver the service they offer. all the work she takes to Lithuania for her sister to make.In my order children dresses from the sketch I brought was designed absolutely wrong from the very beginning. The tailor took the the pattern for the dress with sleeves to make my sleeves dresses. It resulted into an absolutely ugly dress that is not fitted so we needed to change it hundred times. When we achieved the result in the sample in 3-4 months Zhana Zareva the tailor made the dresses according to the unchanged patterns! As if we spent 4 months just having fun and not adjusting them. The other dresses were from velvet with golden embroidery were absolutely in awful condition given to me without lining in the sleeves and and bad overlock and threads coming off! When I asked for a refund her husband called me and started threatening me. I am very disappointed in the service of this lady. When we started she had a seamstress but when she fired her it became clear she cannot do the job herself! All 2expensive work she is taking to her sister and it is done for her in Lithuania. Bad in terms of time and in quality. Never recommend to anyone.

svetlanad3
September 13th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the YourBespokeTailor staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about YourBespokeTailor?

Have a question about YourBespokeTailor?