Review of YoShop

Tel: +1-866-990-1222
support@yoshop.com

piotrn4
8/4/17

I bought couple things there for lowest prices compared to other stores. Items are good quality. Will definitely buy there again and I hope they extend their catalog. One of the things I got was Furibee F36 quadrocopter for around 6$.

ninam48
7/23/17

I have never experienced any issues with receiving my items but my last shipment contained only 2 items when I purchased 3 and they charged me for 3 and when I went back online I saw that one of the items I purchased was out of stock. I sent them a message asking for a refund because I was paying for something that I did not receive and my packing slip also showed that they only shipped 2 items. Since I never heard back from them I had to contact paypal for my refund. As I mentioned before, I have never had any problems with them up until now....they need to work on their customer service.

tomaszo2
7/13/17

Very good shop. I like to buy there because of many discounts, exchange points for lower proces.. Buying is very simple by using PayPal. The support is very kind and helpfull :)

angelaw125
5/26/17

Dont buy from here unless you want to give them your money and never receive anything in return.
Ordered something 2 months ago and still havent recieved anything. Asked for a refund and nothing.... just getting the same old run around. Ill be sticking to Wish for sure.

Response from Yoshop C., YoShop Representative
Dear Angela ,
We regret that you have not received your order.
Yoshop offers many shipping methods to meet the customers shipping needs.
Could you tell us your order number?
Yours sincerely,
aaronw71
5/19/17

45 days post purchase and still no product. They say it can take up to 60. That is simply unacceptable.

Response from Yoshop C., YoShop Representative
Dear Aaron ,
We regret that you have not received your order.
Yoshop offers many shipping methods to meet the customers shipping needs.
Could you tell us your order number?
Yours sincerely,
jerzyg
5/11/17

On this site you can find very good deals. I have ordered very good quadcopter Furibee F36 in price below 10$, it was very good bargain!

cm166
5/3/17

This may be yet another Chinese vendor teetering on the dangerous line of scamming by selling an increased shipping (to the free shipping that the items were bundled with) that provides tracking, and then seemingly shipping only the items with this extra insurance. Without this shipping upgrade, I don't believe they even bother shipping the order, preferring to just see who remembers a month and a half later what they ordered. I placed 2 separate orders over a one month period and received nothing but excuses from them. They said try your neighbor - try the post office - look under the bushes. Ultimately they refuse to provide any solution other than too bad "you should have bought the insurance / tracking".

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY! Their offer of free shipping may just be you agreeing to give your money away.

Response from Yoshop C., YoShop Representative
Dear Customer,
Thank you for your review.
Yoshop offers many different shipping methods to meet customers shipping needs.
For more details about shipping, please see here: https://www.yoshop.com/article/shipping-handling.html.
Can you please tell us your order number?
dariuszg1
5/1/17

I made order on yoshop and I'm happy.
Good service, prices, discounts.
Many products and fast shipping.

joycec56
4/29/17

This business has great selection of fashion items for women and their service is great and the quality of their products are excellent. I would definitely purchasing from them again and again.

michalm6
4/26/17

I think that Yoshop is one of the best online shop ever!
Very cheap, very fest delivery, good quality!

lukaszk
4/26/17

I reccomend this shop to ALL, they have nice price, and payment via PayPal, and they fast ship goods.
I buy Great light, very strong, you can change the intensity of light by celebrating it suitable for laptop or for evening reading of books. It is much stronger than the first version. You can connect it to the powerbank or the laptop.
Order No.: 3ABA1703040343169147 Date: 03:43 Mar. 04 2017

Tip for consumers: site to all ;)

przemyslawk1
4/26/17

Zamowione 3ABA1704231340304767 sluchawki meizu h50 cena najnizsza jaka gdziekolwiek znalazlem sprzet rewelacyjny wysylka ekspresowa
POLECAM

marcinp4
4/22/17

I have bought small USB lamp. Price was very competetive. I have recived my package without any problems. I recommened this store.

tomaszg2
4/22/17

Website are good and clear.
Important is good contact with support. Store have super prives (discount in app also) and fast shipping.

piotrk14
4/21/17

A very good shop for gadget lovers. They have very good sales offers and coupons. I like the possibility to reduce the price by points. I also like the fact that the shipping is free. Paypal payment is also a plus.
I hope they will be extending the number of products available.
As to my order No.: 3APA1612290924421917 - I'm very satisfied. I ordered Nitecore TUBE Flashlight at the lowest price on the Internet! The item is as described.
To sum up, I can recommend this online shop.

wojciechk2
4/21/17

Yoshop shop is a very pleasant place to shop. In the store are very favorable prices and a lot of promotion. Convenient site handling and good contact with the service allow for convenient shopping.

marekj2
4/21/17

Yoshop has a cool mobile app, that is not too obtrusive which is often the case for shops that sell stuff from China.

Currently most of the items available are small electronics and clothes, so there is some room for improvement there, but the overall shopping experience is great and each week there are new items added to the shop!

Also, service has been great, so far!

The most recent purchase was a mini-drone, FuriBee F36, which is great.
I already bought some new spare batteries, the toy is so much fun :)

Tip for consumers: Often, you get better prices through mobile app

sebastians36
4/20/17

I bought 2017.03.15 on the Yoshop mini Quadcopter JJRC H36 (Order No. 3ABA1703150526351194). Purchased by the mobile app store, so the price was lower than the website. Purchase without problems, the service was very good, they quickly sent the goods, they sent an email with the status of the shipment. The shipment arrived quickly - from China to Poland in 2 weeks (free shipping). Quadcopter is great for such a low price. Ideal for flying instruction. We love playing quadcopter with my kids.
Regards, sebekss

Tip for consumers: It is worth buying by mobile application because it is cheaper than by website.

piotrd2
4/19/17

Very good shop with very good app. Cheep and easy to find with great customer support. I recommend to use with the mobile app.

michalb7
4/19/17

I have bought some decent smartphone holder.
Order no. 3APB1704160126098406 on 04/17/2017
My nickname is vatzeque

The order was dispatched quickly. The item cost was satisfying.
Great alternative for other similar websites.

kamilg5
4/19/17

It was the fastest delivery I've ever experienced. The contact with support in case of problems is at a higher level than in the shops in my home country.

Tip for consumers: Everyone who wants to find great deals

marekm6
4/19/17

Yoshop is the place where you can buy good stuff in good price, a lot of good gadgets and cool clothes. They mostly come up with nice sales. I would definetely recomend that shop to everyone.

kubas2
4/19/17

I think that YoShop is one of the Best space to do shopping online. You know, when You are looking something for someones birthday or for christmas, You need to find something really cool. And YoShop gives You an opportunity to buy really interesting things.
And few words about website from technically side. Sometimes there are some bugs, but in most case this site is very well designed. Whole menu, bars and others are exactly there, where they need to be. And people need to hear about YoShop!
From me Its 9/10,or 5/5.

Kuba, Poland.

michalm5
4/18/17

Very good alternative for aliexpress. I ordered a very hard-to-find item from this store and I couldn't believe how great the price was! Then when I received it, it was great quality! I will definitely order again.

marcink8
4/18/17

I made few orders at this shop. I'm realy satisfied with it and I can recommend it to everyone. Orders are sand asap

Thank you for your message.I apologize for the late response. Please kindly send us more details via our Support Center and we will offer the proper solution. Yoshop Customer Service

By Yoshop C., YoShop Representative

Thank you for your inquiry.I apologize for the late response. Please kindly send us the order number via our Support Center and we will offer the proper solution. Yoshop Customer Service

By Yoshop C., YoShop Representative

Dear Johnnie , We regret that you have not received your order. Yoshop offers many shipping methods to meet the customers shipping needs. For more details about our shipping , please see here: https://www.yoshop.com/article/shipping-handling.html Could you tell us your order number? Yours sincerely, Yoshop Customer Service

By Yoshop C., YoShop Representative

Dear Brenda , Thank you for your inquiry. Please note that Yoshop provides a size chart on all our item pages to help our customers choose the correct size. If any question, please send us submit a ticket here: https://support.yoshop.com/ticket/ticket/index. We will offer the proper solution. Yours sincerely, Yoshop Customer Service

By Yoshop C., YoShop Representative

Questions? Get answers from the YoShop staff and other customers.

15 Photos for YoShop