Review of Yodle

info@yodle.com
2018 Customer choice award

michellek88
6/10/16

Yesterday, I went on the online chat to find out how to do something and I was fortunate enough to work with Ryan. Being in customer service as long as I have been, I know how important it is that whomever I am dealing with have a great attitude and have wonderful listening skills. He was amazing at that. He didn't make me feel foolish for asking the questions and went as far as to creatively suggest a solution. I am ridiculously happy with the solution. Ryan is really someone that I could hear smiling through the phone. Priceless.
I had to call back today to take care of a situation that was very important and had caused me to be upset. (We had our Facebook page stolen, long story short) and all of our Yodle info was being posted on the stolen page. At one point I could barely speak and yet the woman that I was talking with was so kind. I normally don't cry, we just have been dealing with the ways of this devious ex-employee since February. Every time I think I have things handled something else comes up that I had to deal with. The woman I spoke to not only helped me with a fix, but checked to see it was working and was so kind and caring and patient. It is those things that set you above the rest in customer service.

jabaarf
6/8/16

I try to gove business such as this one the benifit of a doubt. Yodle seems to be expecting me to pay $199/month only for me to put in all of the work and get nothing From it. BBB will be contacted if I dont see leads coming in with in the next 3 weeks.

Response from Gina B., Yodle Representative
Hi Jabaar - Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and I'm sorry to hear you haven't found more success with us. If there's anything more you feel we could be doing, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at 646-768-3690 or gina.balistreri@yodle.com. Thanks, GB.
juliew88
6/7/16

He was very patient!!!

warrenk21
6/6/16

They built me a website for my roofing business and gave me a web name that no one can find unless you know the exact name.I've had it for alittle over 3 mons now and only had 6-7 calls for repairs.Only got 3 repair jobs...I complained about it and they said it takes 3 mons to start getting more interest..They didn't even use my own business number...That's when I shoulda ran..They STINK...Asked for a refund and they blew me off twice..The dashboard is STUPID..Stay away, far away....I wouldn't take free subscription...and then they send poor Gina out to apologize...And Gina doesn't do squat for you..

Response from Gina B., Yodle Representative
Hi Warren - I'm sorry to hear that you didn't find more success with Yodle. I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and I will be sure to pass it along. If you have any additional feedback to share, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at 646-768-3690 or gina.balistreri@yodle.com. Thanks, GB.
bonniet21
6/6/16

Love all the features of Yodle. First and Foremost Great Customer Service. I have been 13 days active and have more new contacts for my business than I have had in the last 6 months. They make it really easy to do business!!! Love it!!

robertb334
6/5/16

Yodle will deliver the website for your business with the masked phone number and recording services, but after that, not much will happen. It does take the 60 - 90 day period to get any sort of rank with SEO services / organic listings but this is something any person with any knowledge of websites can do for themselves. I would highly recommend against using Yodle as they're way overpriced and there is absolutely no benefit.

Response from Gina B., Yodle Representative
Hi Robert - I'm sorry to hear you didn't find more success with Yodle. I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and will be sure to pass it along. Best, GB.
howards51
6/4/16

Excellent and responsive help. Jarod was very knowledgeable and helpful

kims167
6/4/16

The Dashboard - With just a few mouse clicks the tool that is already easy to use and navigate, basically great, is now customized just for me.

sherryo3
6/3/16

Jared Farris was a great trainer! He is for now the voice of Yodle for me. His patience and clear descriptions were essential to my navigating the Yodle dashboard. I believe I am in good hands and off to a great start with my relationship with Yodle.

nicolef47
6/3/16

Thomas was immediately able to help solve my issue. Every experience so.far has been great!

vonp3
6/2/16

I was promised leads and new clients and paid dearly for this service. I received zero. The only calls I got were from vendors who do business with Yodle that wanted me to purchase an upgraded service over what Yodle set me up with (namely Yelp). I never agreed to continue beyond the initial six months yet they kept billing me and then refused to refund a prorated amount after I caught them billing me beyond mt wishes. I reported them to the BBB. They are frauds as far as I am concerned. What a waste of money. I have read other reviews ADDED OPINION: I READ OTHER REVIEWS, AND SO FAR THE GOOD ONES ONLY TALK ABOUT HELPFUL THE YODEL PEOPLE ARE IN GETTING SET UP BUT NOT ONE THAT I READ, MENTIONED THAT THE GOT ANY CUSTOMERS FROM YODLE. I HAVE A FEELING BY THE END OF THEIR SIX MONTH PERIOD THEIR REVIEWS WILL TURN TO A ONE STAR FOR MOST. BECAUSE, BOTTOM LINE IS THAT WE SIGNED UP AND PAID FOR YODLE TO GET US MORE BUSINESS AND THEY FAIL THAT TEST BIG TIME. WORST MARKETING THING I HAVE DONE. BUYER BEWARE!!

Response from Gina B., Yodle Representative
Hi Von - Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and I'm sorry to hear you didn't have a better experience with Yodle. I'm disappointed to hear there was a disconnect between what was promised on the sales call and the service you received. If you are still having issues with the billing, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at 646-768-3690 or gina.balistreri@yodle.com. Thanks, GB.
peteh39
5/31/16

Kaitie Roberts was my Account representative, all I can say is in the initial presentation was stopped as soon as she heard that I did not have the few hundred dolars it took to get started...... she was no longer interested in helping me. I'm a Single dad with two kids who is freshly divorced, I work from job to job just to have enough money to feed my kids and get by, I would love the opportunity to have somebody advertize for me and help bring in more customers, and would gladly pay for such a service once it was proven to help.

Tip for consumers: Once they figure out you're broke, they're out!!

Response from Gina B., Yodle Representative
Hi Pete - I read your review and am sorry to hear we lost the opportunity to work with you. I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out at 646-768-3690 or gina.balistreri@yodle.com. Thanks, GB.
cherylj31
5/27/16

Just finished a call with Jared at Yodle! Very good customer service!

timothyg33
5/27/16

Wow!, Honestly, Jared went above and beyond what i could have hoped or expected. Jared , helped me set up my acct, helped me link and set up facebook, and helped me get familiar with the Yodle site and all the good things that Yodle does for small business owner's like myself to have an awesome web presence. I know have pictures on my web page, and great discription's of the services we offer.

meaganh2
5/27/16

I am not a very savvy web person, and Jared was very patient and kind walking me through the Yodle process with me for an hour and a half today.
I am very excited to see the results of my Yodel web campaign and I feel that Jared's listening and feedback helped optimize my site, web ads presence.

montgomeryw
5/26/16

After a walk through with a customer success specialist (Bonnie), I was so surprised to how easy and beneficial Yodle can be by using the tools to push my business. Bonnie was extremely encouraging and helpful. I am excited about using these tools to enhance my business. Thank you!!!!!!

gregm102
5/25/16

Very easy to work with, was able to cater to my needs and speed through the items that were not necessary to my situation

mikeb266
5/24/16

Jared was very helpful, curtious and informative. He ansewered all my questions and concerns and was patient. I feel much more confident about using the Yodle dashboard now.

annw67
5/24/16

Great customer service. Bonnie was knowledgeable and a great help showing me how to get the most out of my yodle service.

natalieh37
5/24/16

Today my father and I had a phone conference call with Russelle Lord. She walked us through the overly of the platform until we were completely knowledgeable. She really has alot of patience and is very professional and courteous. Thank you for everything Russelle!!!!!

gwenr4
5/20/16

Purchased a 6 month account and paid upfront, service was HORRIFIC! Called and canceled after the 1st three months. This month I get an email from them that I owe them money again! Even after canceling, they said at the end of the contract I needed to call and cancel again.
This is one of the biggest waste of money out there with horrible service.
Sad to think things like this really go on!

Response from Gina B., Yodle Representative
Hi Gwen - Thank you for taking the time to share feedback and I'm sorry for the miscommunication with cancelling your account. If you are still having issues with it, please reach out to me and I would be happy to help you clear it up. You can contact me at 646-768-3690 or gina.balistreri@yodle.com. Thanks, GB.
jonr43
5/19/16

So far, so good! Reps (Thomas) have been very responsive and quick!

shaunw9
5/19/16

Jared answered all my questions and explained everything in detail.

justinb102
5/19/16

I signed up with Yodle because they promised they could drive new clients to me with their service. Now it's been 7 months, and I have not a single new client from them.

They've only gotten me 11 phone calls, 4 of them from other companies trying to market me their services instead, and a bunch of dead leads (one of them wanted to sell me their old equipment). For the amount of money they're asking every month I expect better results than that.

Response from Gina B., Yodle Representative
Hi Justin - I read your review and am sorry to hear you didn't find more success with us. I understand your frustration and appreciate you taking time to provide feedback. I would like to apologize if there was a disconnect between what was promised on the sales call and the service you received. If you want to share additional details, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at 646-768-3690 or gina.balistreri@yodle.com. Thanks, GB.
charleyk15
5/18/16

Found out that YODLE could do a lot for us if we could handle the services properly. So, I want to thank Thomas for being a very capable support person who has given us new reasons to take advantage of the many opportunities available to us from YODLE.

341 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received a few leads that actually worked out. However, it wasn't enough to justify using them in the first place. The leads seemed to come in when I had signed up for their "google ads marketing" addition. So basically, the google ads provided 80%-100% of the leads, not Yodle. I Would've been better off spending my money on Google Ads written myself.

By Jay U.

Yodle only cost me money and quite a bit of frustration! Tony

By Anthony C.

I have a spare wet-vac if you have extra cash laying about. Give me a call. It would be a better application of energy use.

By Sally L.

Run Forest Run. They make promises. They will put wrong info on the web. Who spends 600.00 Before a return if you gat that. Run Forest Run

By Scott E.

dont do it.

By Matt T.

If you get a website made. The search engine go by the 2nd letter in order for your site to be pulled up quickly. You would be better off doing your own social media marketing, joining the BBB and Y and white pages of phone book. Magnetic vehicle signs, etc. Need more free tips email me at rstoutmire@yahoo.com subject line Javier S. Contractor. Hope this help you but don't pay any company any money for any work. Rhonda S.

By rhonda s.

I use Yodle for a DUI and Reckless Driving defense law practice. Consistent leads that match my location and practice areas. I use the photos with the link to Facebook and have client reviews right on my website. I think it is important to take advantage of these services that Yodle offers as part of their package.

By Mark M.

I don't know, but stay away from Yodle!

By Anthony C.

Anthony C is absolutely right. Don't waste your time.

By Sally L.

No you lose it

By Jason M.
Questions? Get answers from the Yodle staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Yodle