Ygoa.org

Ygoa.org

Ygoa.org has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Ygoa.org also ranks 35th among Golf Other sites.

How would you rate Ygoa.org?

“Youth Golf of America/Champions Junior Golf Tour”

Frank C.
3/13/10

Youth Golf of America/Champions Junior Golf Tour If you have kids age 8-14 and are interested in putting them into a well-run, affordable junior tour program this one is the best I've found. I work with younger kids in the instructional programs and when they're ready to compete this program rocks! They are primarily in the U.S. now and expanding all over the place. So check it out for your kids and see if they have a Local Chair and program in your area. They're doing a terrific job in Florida, and from what I understand they are already up and running in Ohio, Kentucky, Nevada, California, Iowa, S. Dakota, Nebraska, Louisiana, N. Carolina. I highly recommend this organization. The website is improving and there is a LOT of information there for you to check out.

frankc1
March 13th, 2010
Youth Golf of America/Champions Junior Golf Tour

Questions? Get answers from the Ygoa.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ygoa.org?

Have a question about Ygoa.org?