Review of YellowPages

Tel: 888-367-2194
bd@yp.com

litoj1
1/23/19

Stay away Yellow Pages! I authorized Yellow Pages to take monthly bill from my checking business account with my Void check. Just for one year only. Now after a year, yellow couldn't get into my account because the agreement (as I understood) is just good for a year. Now two years later still sending an invoices. No matter what I said to them Yellow Pages staffs always said that I'm under the contract. It's waste of time arguing with them so I simply blocked their calls and deleted their emails. Yellow Pages is in short word Scam. This is my true story with the Yellow Pages.

paulb761
8/1/18

Yellow only wants to get contracts signed, they provide poor advertising with few results. Overall a terrible company I have nothing to say positively about Yellow.

matthewb170
1/28/18

Please beware of the Yellow Pages scam! You will only recieve spam calls and emails. You will never get an actual lead from a Yellow Pages ad, do not believe their lies! They just want to lock you into a contract and steal your money.

ralphr32
10/23/17

When storing our RV, Trailer and a custom Red Ez Go Golf Cart at Cornielius RV Storage our Golf Cart was stolen. This is suppose to be a secure location with fence, key pad and wire at the top of the fence. Someone moved the RV and took the Golf Cart and the owner of refused to HELP in ANY WAY or let us view the video.
Still trying to gather information on this. I do not recommend this Storage company to store anything! Find them dishonest and making excuses.

treea
3/1/17

Tree Service in San Antonio offers affordable, high-quality tree services including tree trimming & tree removal in San Antonio, TX.

jessicau6
9/29/16

I'm environmentally conscious and this business of sending these paper backs all over the place that is just terrible. The paper side of this business needs to end.

dohns
8/7/15

My job uses this site to look up various vendors and subcontractors however the information (phone numbers etc.,) is not always current.

warrene5
2,322 helpful votes
7/31/14

To be clear this is "yellowpages.com" (based in the USA) not the same company as "yellowpages.ca" (based in Canada).

Although in some ways they look similar, and both of them are getting bad reviews.

zenithb
2/7/14

nice...very helpful

isaacw
12/15/11

All advertising and no real phone #'s for the places you search.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Has anyone been called repeatedly by Yellowpages.com. They want to verify my business address and phone number. Then they wanted my birthday date. I was spectacle at first because, if I am a business owner and I am answering the phone at the same number as last year, why do they need to verify and why do they need my birthday. I told them to take me off the call list and take me out of the directory. They wanted my name they said that if I didn't give my name the computer would repeatedly call me every 30 days FOREVER!. I was not comfortable with this at all. I hung up the phone to answer another call and they called me back a second time to verify all the information and that is when they wanted by birth date. Is this legit?

By Kathy F.
Questions? Get answers from the YellowPages staff and other customers.

1 Photo for YellowPages