Review of YellowPages.ca

socialmedia@yp.ca

1 review with 4 stars

terric114
8/21/18

Mycontact , Sam, was extremely excellent, orgaized and thorough with his knowledge of premium business ideals for smart phones! He was a huge help> He really bridged the gap in my knowledge base. He worked with what I am able to afford as well which was delightful because it let me get in on some new business. I know that when I can afford it I will pay more. The kindness and generosity will not be forgotten. The only glitch is that when I went to pay he said that they didn't accept direct debit. I have no credit cards and my response was to say "You don't accept money?". I am so confused. Apparently some people stopped paying when they were paying with cash/cheque. It's too bad because I am sure that the people that paid probably outweighed the people that did not and in this case one rotten apple spoiled the bunch. Now I can't join. I feel marginalized due to my financial situation and limited as well. There has to be a better way than this. I know that accountants can write off loss so I wonder what the truth is. Maybe someone is lazy and scared or they just have a bad accountant. Anyways. I will come back when I have the credit.
www.therhythmcenter.ca

My son in high school was harassed by a telemarketer and said no. He created an IT website in HS for a class.Two months later I got an invoice for $57 month. I told them my son has a Communication Learning Disability, a Medical Disability and is being treated for PTSD. They refused to help. I will go to BBB and ask my lawyer. My son should have hung up but they coerced him and he was too young and naive to know better. Shame on them!!

By Jennifer D.

Questions? Get answers from the YellowPages.ca staff and other customers.

3 Photos for YellowPages.ca