Yandex.ru

Yandex.ru has a consumer rating of 2.54 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Yandex.ru also ranks 27th among Email sites.

How would you rate Yandex.ru?

“The russian google”

Rick W.
4/25/14

The russian google. Full of awesome features - like traffic jams and street-view actually comparable to google. I would strongly recommend using it as a primary search engine if you are in Russia or Belorussia. However, the design could of been a little simpler - is too crowded for me personally.

“The real yandex”

Au P.
3/16/20

Yandex and partner were hackers. A thief in person n online No one can trust these no good moral thieves. The woman I the demon behind the thirst of dexter. Thats why he follow orders. They destroy my life. *******@icloud.con *******1037 Am ready to answer your questions. Thank you.

danielr41
April 27th, 2014
Their ads are ridiculous, poor targeting, pricey and conversion rates are not even close to those of google adwords
4 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yandex seems to be a scam when they keep telling me I'm infected for the last ten years and demanding more personal information when I tried to use their email and trying to get me to download some supposed antivirus when I use their search engine. I don't have these problems on other websites.

By Ron S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Yandex.ru staff and other customers.

Yandex (NASDAQ: YNDX) is one of the largest internet companies in Europe, providing the world with search and online services, one market at a time. Yandex? ۪s mission is to help users solve their everyday problems by building people-centric products and...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yandex.ru?

Have a question about Yandex.ru?