Yahoo.com.cn

Yahoo.com.cn has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Yahoo.com.cn also ranks 62nd among Search sites. The most common issues with Yahoo.com.cn are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Yahoo.com.cn?

“Martin Wireless LLC is a very bad agency which is situated...”

James j.
7/4/14

Martin Wireless LLC is a very bad agency which is situated in Beaverton, Oregon Mr Ryan Martin is the head of this company and here is the complete Details of this company are www.martinwirelessllc.com and is *******630 l *******502 The customer service of this company is super bad! I informed them I Will give same reviews at reliable sites then they started threat me By emails., Late response and rude manner. I don't recommend anybody to use their Services. They even ignore your safety and trouble that you may Encountered. No reply from email, long hours waiting and wrong Expectation setting. Nothing! I totally lost my trust to this company. Research about them then think should you take their services or not, But my recommendations are avoid to use Martin Wireless LLC services.

irinao1
September 24th, 2013
jamesj65
July 4th, 2014
Martin Wireless LLC is a very bad agency which is situated in Beaverton, Oregon

Mr Ryan Martin is the head of this company and here is the complete
Details of this company are www.martinwirelessllc.com and is
*******630 l *******502
The customer service of this company is super bad! I informed them I
Will give same reviews at reliable sites then they started threat me
By emails.,

Late response and rude manner. I don't recommend anybody to use their
Services. They even ignore your safety and trouble that you may
Encountered. No reply from email, long hours waiting and wrong
Expectation setting.
Nothing! I totally lost my trust to this company.

Research about them then think should you take their services or not,
But my recommendations are avoid to use Martin Wireless LLC services.

Questions? Get answers from the Yahoo.com.cn staff and other customers.

News, email and search are just the beginning. Discover more every day. Find your yodel.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yahoo.com.cn?

Have a question about Yahoo.com.cn?