Y99.in

Y99.in has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Y99.in ranks 96th among Chat sites.

How would you rate Y99.in?

“Bunch of unscrupulous third world scum posing as westerners.”

James W.
3/27/21

I wouldn't recommend this site to anybody trying to protect their privacy, integrity, and sanity. The mods and regulars harass and humiliate innocent people. They proudly discuss all the dirty details about their "conquests" in a very distasteful manner. Most of them are misogynistic pigs trying to humiliate minors and women. They share inappropriate material between them and invade user's privacy. As soon as you figure their nasty dynamic out, they try to bully your way out of the site. I wouldn't use it even if I were paid to do so. A friendly piece of advice, stay away from it!

jamesw3092
March 27th, 2021

caenl
March 5th, 2020

Don't come here if you're wanting to protect your privacy from people who don't care about respecting your privacy. If you're using a V. P. N., the administrator will ban your I. P. address because the administrator doesn't respect your privacy. Which tells me that this website is not safe for me since someone tried to intrude into my personal life because they banned my I. P. address because I used a V. P. N. To protect my privacy. People and governments are what I don't trust completely. So, I wouldn't trust them knowing my I. P. address. Otherwise, this chat room website is filled with trolls, mediocre memes, thirsty guys who don't talk to other guys because they're really looking for sex with sexually exploitable girls to benefit their macho man personalities, and other things. All of those things make me come to the conclusion that I won't be missing much anyway since I got my I. P. address banned.

frankiey7
February 17th, 2021

Aside from the Lobby, most rooms are very inactive, unless you're digging into those that have age restrictions where, if you're in the younger pool, are fool of creeps that are clearly trying their luck with different aliases, or if you're in the older pool, are not the best choice for SFW conversations. It's almost as if being 21+ means you MUST be into naughty chats. Gross.

There are prejudiced people here, as the internet is wont to host, but Y99 either lacks moderators or has a severe case of "if I ignore it, it doesn't exist" problem with its staff members. And by prejudiced, I don't mean personal beef. This is literally religion, race and political discourse that should have no place in a chatroom that isn't dedicated to social issue topics.

The interface looks like it would be better off as a mobile app. Right now, it looks underdeveloped, and has been for a year at least now. Buying premium at a minimum of $1 a month gives you different perks. The more you pay them monthly, the more perks you get, but the perks are your usual colours in names, or having priority in the active list. Nothing else. Not worth the money because there is no love poured into the site from the looks of it.

Honestly a disappointment.

Tip for consumers:
Have very low or better yet zero expectations.

Questions? Get answers from the Y99.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Y99.in?

Have a question about Y99.in?