Review of Xtralights

admin@xtralights.com

2 reviews with 2 stars

charless172
2/23/17

Don't believe what their website says, their customer service is awful. I bought a headlight replacement kit for a Honda Pilot but it wasn't wired correctly. I emailed them but go no response for days so I called. Was told a technician would call me back, but that never happened. I returned the lights, but Xtralights tested them and said they worked and that I should "re-pin" the lights because maybe Honda's wiring is reversed. Whatever, I did it and it still didn't work. I've contacted Xtralights twice and am still awaiting a response a week later.

juanm63
1/9/16

I have a large pick-up truck, but the headlights aren't sporty enough to match the style of the truck. I wanted a new pair of headlights and found the perfect one at Xtralights. I placed the order online and got through the transaction without any difficulties. Though the company policy says that they deliver within five working days, I did not get them even after a week. After two weeks I got really anxious and decided to call them. Xtralights customer service was really helpful and they told me that the delivery would take another two days. Before long, I got my new pair of headlights. They were just perfect and fit in nicely with my truck. The wait was worth it.

3 LEDS burnt in the first 5 Months.

By Angelo D.

Yes they are but service sucks.

By Angelo D.

I honestly don't know how this horrible company survives!!

By Colin J.

Questions? Get answers from the Xtralights staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Xtralights