Review of XTMMO

Tel: +1-202-5808286
sales@Xtmmo.net

royn37
11/30/18

A bunch of scammers and liars. They promised me 1-2 hour delivery, and that was 6 days ago... Just save yourself from the trouble, DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. I HOPE THEY DON'T MAKE MONEY AT ALL AND GO BANKRUPT.

razork
11/1/18

I already posted this on TrustedPilot and other websites, trying to spread the word as wide as possible.

Ordered a 36 SMITE gem pack and 3d after, they told me that they aren't able to charge the game and asked me if I wanted to trade it for R6 or For Honor credits.
Since I don´t play either of these games, I asked for a refund. Odly enouph, they told me they couldn't refund me since my method of payment was G2A Pay.
I was forced to contact G2A Costumer Support which was extremely helpful (props to them for their help). They said they WOULD refund me if they had XTMMO permission to do so (since they were a 3rd party with no correlation to their payment method).
Of course, I contacted XTMMO again forwarding G2A's response.
All of this in the course of over a week.
Got absolutely no reponse from the company despite my constant e-mails.
So there you go fellow readers. Lost 36 on a payment of absolutely nothing.

To resume all of this: Don´t ever buy from XTMMO, get yourself some other supplier.

niveshn
10/1/18

It has been a priviledge to do business with XTMMO. One of the best site ever :)
Very very fast business (within 1 hours max)
I do hope more people do business

timmyj3
12/8/17

Good Madden mobile coins seller, deliver coins very fast, the price is cheap and good customer service.

matthewm147
4/18/17

Selling stolen accounts. Had my ps4 banned because of them! they didn't even help and didn't give me all the points i purchased!! Never again

tonyl94
3/3/17

I purchased £150k coins PS4 FIFA 17 today, listed 15x players for £10k coins each and eventually the sale was completed.... or so I thought! Within an hour, I then received an email from EA alerting me that I had broken gameplaying rules etc. etc.

I contacted XTmmo.net and they simply washed their hands of it, despite telling me that this happens a lot but has nothing to do with them! Contrary to what EA have told me "you completed transactions in the player auctions with a known coin seller" and EA have now removed ALL 150k coins + the other 38k coins that I already had in my account prior to the transaction.

When I challenged them and stated that if they had told me that this had happened previously, I would not have gone through with my first ever online coins transaction!!!! (Talk about lesson learned), Their response was "well you never asked and we will not be giving you a refund"

I have raised a Paypal dispute resolution to recall payment

Crooks!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE!

motaze
7/30/16

These guys took $17 from me and gave me bad coins that were taken away instantly from my xbox one account. I even had more coins before buying from them and they were all taken away (balance is 0 after purchasing from them). I contacted them many times about my issue and no reply at all until I disputed the transaction.

I asked them for a refund or giving me my coins back but they ignored all my messages with no reply. I am opening a PayPal case against them.

DO NOT buy from this scam site.

joeg71
8/24/15

Waited 4 months... no coins!

jayd166
5/3/15

Cheap coins. Reliable service. And helpful livechat. I have bought 4 accounts and all have gone through smoothly. Would recommend.

Questions? Get answers from the XTMMO staff and other customers.

XTMMO?