Review of xchop

Tel: +1-888-825-8745
info@xhtmlchop.com

aodhanl
8/9/18

Really helpful and quick, I made an error with my request and you fixed without any issues. Great work really pleased.

rachelt142
8/8/18

I love working with Xchop. They have done great work for us for all our projects. I want them to be our development partner for a long time.

burrya
8/1/18

Very responsive to my requests. Amazing service delivering exactly what they said they would. Great communication throughout. Highly recommend!

andrewr257
8/1/18

It was great working with the XCHOP team. Awesome turnaround time and you listened to all of my feedback perfectly and made changes accordingly. Very thankful!

georgec338
8/1/18

It was a pleasure to work with xhtmlchop, you are so professional and polite. For sure I will be return back to work with you in future, Thank you very much for the superb work.

sotiraa
8/1/18

Work was done in-time and well done. Couple of small issues, but very easy for us to just fix ourselves as it will take 2 minutes. Overall very happy with everything.

davida739
7/29/18

Amazing collaboration. A highly reactive and professional team. It was a real pleasure to work together. Highly recommanded for all kind of Web projects. Thanks to all the team for this great experiment ! See you soon.

jessald
7/29/18

I am really impressed with the quality.
Zero Bug with ontime Delivery.
Their chat Representative are always available no matter its Day or night.
I am really very happy with xchop and I found a great partner.

jamesl641
7/29/18

Phenomenal and fast work!! You guys are amazing. Thank you for the terrific job. I also love that you guys are always in communication even for small things related about project.

codyh51
7/29/18

Customer service was great and so was pricing. For these reasons I'm making Xchop my go-to PSD to WP service!

timk204
7/26/18

I am Very happy with XCHOP , the work they do is amazing. So happy that I was able to find them. Thank you.

katr32
7/26/18

I'm happy that best practices are used, which results in less back and forth to get the final version approved. Great job! Thank you.

josepm8
7/22/18

I really appreciate the collaborative approach you guys have to get a great outcome. Always a nice support and work. Thanks!"

vincentm108
7/21/18

Fantastic service and a great help. Very friendly and always happy to make amendments and changes. I am going to come back with more orders.

stevew455
7/18/18

I selected XhtmlChop based on references. Quoted me 45 days initially - took over 6 months and still not done. Had to move on with work and life.
Lots of stories, people away, people leaving, sorry time zone difference - just all delay tactics. Big long worded emails full of fluff and pomp and little fact.
Facts are: mismatched and inconsistent styles in CSS, poorly coded HTML, open tags, lots of delays.

antonioc122
6/21/18

Fast and timely service, satisfied with overall delivery. I will continue working with you and will recommend to everyone.

raduf2
6/8/18

I have been extremely happy with the services of XChop. They were extremely diligent and worked aggressively to help meet my needs. The team consistently goes above and beyond to make sure I am satisfied. I will look forward to work with them in the future!

bena98
5/21/18

I came to Xchop in a panic on a tight deadline. I have never used them before. I got back the coded page I asked for, on time, and it was PERFECT. Whew! I'm very grateful.

camr6
5/6/18

We had two small projects completed with them and in both cases they ran way over schedule, were poor quality and required multiple fixes after completion. All of which took hours of continuous contact to get them done. i have never dealt with a more unprofessional company. DO NOT USE!

danb346
4/29/18

I would recommend xhtmlchop to anyone and will certainly be using them again. The only criticism I have is that sometimes support are too keen to initiate a chat when developers are out of hours.

Support is very responsive out of "developer hours" which is India time, but they are not very useful.Maybe even annoying, popping up and taking the cursor out of the ticket box as I am composing a message for the developer.

That is the only gripe I have, and as I am moaning about too much support, I can only give 5 stars!

robertc343
5/18/17

Speedy delivery and good quality of build. Changes were made very quickly and everything was provided on time.

tylerp15
10/31/15

My 3rd order got completed with xchop today, I usually don't spend time in writing reviews, but the experience I had after getting 3 orders completed with them is worth sharing.

I am a developer myself and I usually prefer coding website on my own, but sometimes due to work load I try outsourcing. I was searching for psd to html company and found them on google, after spending some time by going through all the services they offer, I have placed my order with them.

One of the reasons I have placed an order directly with them was after finding out that they provide 24hrs live chat support. All my orders were up to the mark with good quality, there were some issue which they have fixed after I address with them. Overall, I am very happy with their service.

I want to thank my project manager and live chat team for their ongoing support, will be placing Magento order next week.

robinsong
10/13/14

I've always had such a great experience with the team at Xhtmlchop. Not only are my pages coded quickly and accurately but if I do have any revisions or changes that need to be done, I'm met with prompt and professional customer service to do so.

writeri
9/16/14

Overall the quality of work at the end was great. Unfortunately there were a number of hidden fees after I purchased, the upsells required to complete the job were more than the original purchase price! They also missed the originally promised deadline by a few days.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you understand all the additional charges your order will face before you buy

harrisonp12
1/27/14

I was quite happy with the dedication shown by the designers, as they successfully gave me a multidimensional website that gained attention of worldwide customers. My business saw a quick rise in sales, which was quite unexpected. If you are in search of a similar assistance, I would strongly suggest logging onto the company's website.

Questions? Get answers from the xchop staff and other customers.

xchop?