Review of Zorpia

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

nancya64
1/27/17

Husband met a girl on your PA for now it's been 3 years and he had sent over 3000 to Nigeria to her father so she says they never met and they continue to make a plan to meet and they never seen each other on their phones he is giving up his marriage and his children for her and he won't listen to anything anyone has to say about this he believes she is the one he was looking for his whole life. She also tells him everything he wants to hear.

yaserk
1/22/17

this site since I join 2010 is full of scammers and customers services extreme very negative and ignore reports customers .and just want your money for buy their gold .I advise stronger stay way from the site because you will not go any where and in end you will stay by yourself why not take short road and stay way.

Tip for consumers: stay way

juanj31
1/14/17

I get so many profiles in 24 hours it's nuts. I have to clean out my yahoo box twice a day from zorpia. Next those pics of girls are nothing but models not real women. I report them for having multiple accounts to administration and their respone is not caring..756 interested not one can come on their own dime!!! All are scammers just like the site hitwe also full of scammed from Ghana or nigeria. And most on profiles admit that they are there to scam you out of money. The love thing is just a front to hook you in then they will get you to unload your pocket..!!!!!

anjalic3
12/19/16

This site takes deception to a whole new level. I received a "message" from a name I recognize, saying it was a "private message". However, in order to read the supposed message, I had to agree to hand over access to my profile and ALL my contacts. Ha, so you can contact all my contacts and pretend I sent them a "private" message? No thanks! I know a fraud when I see one!!!!

Tip for consumers: Staw away from this "social network", it is a SCAM!!!!!

johnh614
11/28/16

If you enjoy standing on a hill of ants and letting the scammers and phishers eat you alive I recommend this site. If you are looking for a good site run fast away form Zorpia.

Tip for consumers: Stay away

jacka74
11/11/16

The hierarchy of this site must surely rate as sick puppies supreme. Underhanded and dishonest tactics to increase their members, they leach onto other sites - yes Facebook and Twitter too, and prey on the naïve and innocent. And there is nothing good about their patronage as those on this site must be the seediest scumbags one could ever imagine.
Stay right away as they have no scruples, values and most are morally bankrupt and be assured, they will prey on your wives, husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends. And please note that this review was written after first-hand experience whereby it was initially thought to be a Facebook joint effort / sponsored venture. So our first perception was that the Zorpia "friend" invite appeared to originate as a genuine invite from a legitimate Facebook friend. In the end, it was a scam. It was not and it turned out to be nothing less than fraudulent. Stay right away from Zorpia!

dennisc65
10/22/16

This website is full of scammers. Using fake pictures for profiles. I've noticed four already. On the them is jenessa Brazil's pics. The best advice is to stay clear of zorpia

athanassiosk
10/5/16

Received a message from my accountant, tried to read it, next thing I know it emails ALL my contacts! BEWARE those crooks!

juliet-------l
9/27/16

How can I know that I won a prize? I received an email the my profile won a prize but I'm not sure whether this is true or not.

lylew6
9/26/16

such conartist

kabbay
9/20/16

It is good

kulpreets
9/17/16

Nothing but scams on this site. Everyone that messages you claims to be from the US and is interested in you. When you respond it turns out they are in africa for some reason. And if communication keeps going long enough they will ask you to send them money. Even tho I have never sent money, I stayed in the conversation long enough that now I am able to tell if it is a scam by second or thiRd message.

karans18
9/7/16

Rita
Your profile have won GBP1200,000:00 in the on going Zorphia promo.For claims please contact Foreign Service manager via email drew_donald695
@hotmail.com for details

Mrs Rita Smith
Promotion Manager

this is recent mail that i got in zorpia.com so please tell me what should i consider it

alanh72
9/6/16

What a business model scam the ill-informed to get access to their contacts and spread your phishing virus. Can't wait to hear the day they are bankrupt and out of business.

shimogad
7/3/16

One zorpian by name crazyshilpa, real name K. Shilpa from Hyderabad, is a fraud and cheating me by asking me to send money for her emergent expenditure on account of her father/s demise last month, her house rent has not been paid since two months and the owner of the house has locked the house and her family consisting of widowed mother, her 18 year old brother are dragged to streets. She furnished me her sbi account no. along with her brother's account no. and pressurised me to send Rs. 4000/- first time and Rs. 6500/- second time by calling again and again telling that her life is in danger. After depositing the amount in sbi she is not at all responding to my calls to know about the development at her place. It is a sheer fraud and I am about to file FIR online for which I have documents with me. You are requested to block her profile and contact in zorpia.com so that she should not cheat any more prople. Otherwise, you will also be made a prrty to this crime as promoter of scam and fraud people. I am Dayananda, my name is included, I do not know how, as zorpian in your site. I am getting such messages from other zorpians and after experiencing the above fraud stopped responding to any zorpian. It is my advice to other zorpians to stop responding to all zorpian calls.

Tip for consumers: Most of the zorpians appears to be fraud and scam people and users are advised to be careful in dealing with them.

shalluk
6/24/16

i never used zopia. why is it sending me spam messages.

sheiland
6/13/16

Ever man that contacted me and i communication with were all suppose to be U.S. citizens but just happen to be working in Africa and when finally spoke to them, they all had the same African voice. And they all love me so much and they all needed me to help with their situations and send money to help them because i was all they had. And the Only person they could trust. I mean pure B**l S**t!!! I am talking about 18-20 guys. All full of S**t!!! ZORPIA IS FULL OF SNAKES. THAT SITE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. They all assumed I was desparte and lonely and they could prey on my insecurity and use me for my finances, but no they were wrong because stupid I am not. They need to be stopped!!!!

davids447
5/16/16

Too many scammers on this site.You can text them and they text you but when you ask for a webcam they say they don't own one.One big scam!

elyses3
4/15/16

I had to google them & read reviews just to see who Zorpia was! I got a private message from Allison & now that I know it's a dating site (that I never signed up for because I know I'm not dating & #2 if I was, I'm not a lesbian) uhhhh, I don't need any messages from some girl named Allison. Sooo, with that said obviously it's a scam! I'm NOT going to open this because I don't want to possibly get a virus or invite any additional e-mails. I've seen Zorpia asking others for your e-mail address so they could unsubscribe you, I would be hesitant to even give them that. The best way to deal with scam is to put it in your spam box through e-mail & that was what I have done.
Updated from my original review in April-I have never heard from them again & really confused as to how so many others are getting into major situations from this site. If anyone did happen to sign up for this "dating site", please do yourself a favor & delete your profile & spam any incoming messages. I see that the site does respond to people on here, really don't waste your time just cut them off completely II don't ever see them doing anything but causing you more issues.
Good luck & stay safe-never give out personal information & especially never send any money to anyone online.

lauriep20
3/9/16

MY FRIENDS ARE BLAMING ME FOR STARTING ZORPIA BUT I DID NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUYS DONT ANSWER OR LOOK AT ZORPIA EMAILS!!!!!!!!

lauriea17
3/7/16

why are there so many scammers on Zorpia? And why don't the site owners do something to stop and ban them?

tronv
2/23/16

In fairness, I actually met a few people on Zorpia who, beyond reasonable doubt, proved to be exactly who they claimed. Those are a minority, though. The majority of the profiles will be scammers who claim to be American, British or Australian, but just happens to be staying in Ghana for the moment. Another fairly large group are ukrainians who live in the eastern Luhansk province.The province is under the control of separatists, and there's a war going on. While the women you meet from this province will try and make it sound as if everything is all right, I suspect most of them are desparate to find a man who can get them out of there.

henryj39
2/8/16

Here is a good website for all you Dater's out there lot's of good info and pic's on it of scammer's http://romancescamsnow.com/

gregm78
1/22/16

Zorpia must have been set up by scammers as a business platform, but they didn't do a very good job because 1) It's painfully obvious 99% of the profile are fake and 2) the site is slow and buggy. Don't waste your time with this one!

soc27
10/4/15

I got an email that said " you have a message from one of your contact", I read the email and clicked the link to the Zorpia website.. I thought I might try it out so I registered and put a profile picture( not really mine) and within the space of 24hrs got tons of messages. in my inbox.

Some had business deals worth millions they wanted me to help them with. Some thought I had a nice looking profile and wanted to be friends and share photos. I replied to all of the messages by asking them to tell me a bit about themselves before we start emailing each other.

I have yet to recieve any replies. I however got one woman who was serious and wanted us to chat on skype and gave me her skype id which I contacted and from skype we exchanged phone numbers and now chat on whatsapp...and since then have been in contact.

Zorpia may be a hell pot of questionable profiles who quickly send email addresses for you to contact them. The intention is for scam purposes or to request money. This is discussed in the forum.where it might be possible to make good friendly contacts and perhaps meet real people.

People ask for authenticity in the profiles that are created on Zorpia but many would agree that putting up a phony profile is somewhat much safer as there are lots of scammers around.Profiles on Zorpia can be verrified through the facebook sign in link or through the photo verification link where the user is asked to write ZORPIA along with their username on a piece of paper and hold up the paper and take a picture with their full face showing and then upload the picture.

Once photo is uploaded and verified a green badge with the words "Verified" appears at the top right corner of the person's profile picture. Zorpia is free to register and free to use to a certain limit and upgrade is possible. It offfers another avenue of social online contact and may not be the best dating site on the web.

But look around other dating sites of its kind and you will see the same things happening. People with questionable profiles who message users and lure them out of the dating enviroment to continue on messenger,whatsapp,skype all with the intention of asking for money for goods that need to be cleared at seaports or to renew internet subscription payments and so on...

While I don't enjoy the idea of being bombarded with messages like the way it is done on Zorpia I would still keep my Zorpia account alive as out of the heap of rubbish good things can sometimes be found.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

38 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zorpia staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week, 6 days ago
Answer
zorpias
Zorpia S. [Zorpia Rep]
A: Hi! Could you please elaborate your concern more.

We'll need to assist you directly with this issue, so please visit zorpia.com/contacts or send our support an email to support@zorpia.com and we will be happy to help you.
1 week, 4 days ago