US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

ianc63
7/7/16

I recently joined site was taken on by one specific girl supposedly from my area Glasgow two messages from her sat sun have sent her four or five messages since no reply so also beginning to think dodgy site girl called spicyhott420 can u confirm

anniel42
6/27/16

Its a funny thing to complain about but as a new female user on Xmeeting I have to say theres too much choice lol! Never expected to see so many guys, it gets to the point where you dont even need to search, you just reply to emails! Ill need to hire a secretary just to get through all the messages I get! So if you have a lot of time ladies, check this site out for sure as the variety is AMAZING!! I probably prefer hookuphangout.com as its free and although there are a lot less guys they tend to be a bit more interesting and I have more time to chat with them. But either way, both sites rock and its crazy to complain about having too much choiceid never do that in a make up shop lol!!!

bobj109
6/18/16

Lots of activity, mail, desires to link to you, the whole thing. That is until you actually join, then nothing. Women that wanted to connect with you seemed to just disappear. No more activity, and I mean NONE. Total scam!!!

mikes410
6/16/16

Sign up using a Walmart gift card $10.00. Not worth it, SCAM!!!
Sign up and upload your photo, you get 15 text a day. All say they love my photo and wanted decrease sex, 3 day later I paid for premium membership, not one email after that. Email everyone that liked or email me back. Not one reply Scam, Scam.
You will get a lot of emails for sex (xmeeting.com) before you get paid membership. just wants to get your money. Then no contact from any women who email you.

Tip for consumers: Don't give them xmeeting.com any money.

annas156
4/27/16

Xmeeting.com has really made it very easy and simple to find true love online. This is just unlike a lot of the sites that I have used previously.

kristinag11
4/27/16

My experience with experience dating sites has always been one of disappointment. However, that all changed the moment I signed up on Xmeeting.com. I rate this dating site as the most authentic place for online dating.

amyw117
4/27/16

I have had the opportunity to register and try out a lot of online sites that provide dating services but the best experience can only be found here. So if you are yet to sign up on this site, then you havent really experienced the best online dating.

howardn12
4/27/16

Well, I havent spent that long on online dating sites but what I have seen here is just amazing. I never thought that a site containing real people ready to enter into various kinds of relationships exists but you guys have proved me wrong. I just want to know how you do what you do cos its just mind-blowing

vanessan11
4/27/16

I really love everything about this site which is why I am giving it a 5-star rating. With a very responsive and easy-to-navigate user interface, I have never found a better dating site than Xmeeting.com.

gwendolynm4
4/27/16

For people like myself who are really into spending a lot of time on online dating sites, this site is just the perfect place to be. There are no time-wasters here which is something that is not easy to find on most of the online dating sites available.

felipep8
4/27/16

This site has just giving a completely new meaning to the term online dating. After having wasted a lot of money, time and energy on various dating sites, I just felt like it was time to quit and then I chanced upon this site. I dont think I will ever get bored or tired here. Everything is so unique and the best part is that it is for free.

martingo
4/27/16

Hey guys, I just want to thank you for a wonderful site that you have here. I have always thought that it was impossible to find real love online due to my past experiences. However, plans are far advanced with a lady I met right here on this site. I feel like I am falling in love all over again. You have really done a great job here.

albartm
4/27/16

Is this real or am I just having one of those unreal dreams? I still cant believe the features that I found on this site. This is what I call a state-of-the-art online dating site. You guys at Xmeeting.com really did your research well in order to come up with this site that meets all expectations.

valeriec37
4/27/16

Wow! You guys have brought a new meaning to online dating. I decided to find members around my place and got totally shockprized by the number of people I found. The best part of it all is that I was even able to identify some of the members as being actual people that I have seen around town. This is simply beyond what I know. Keep it up

morganc46
4/26/16

Dont be like me and waste your time on those phony dating sites that can be found all over the internet. After having spent almost a lifetime on such sites, I recently found Xmeeting.com and I can say that what I experienced previously was just a complete and an unnecessary waste of my time.

vantord
4/25/16

For someone who has paid so much just to sign up on certain dating sites that turned up to be a complete waste of time and money, I am surprised that you guys have such an authentic site offering free dating services. With such services, I would have paid anything for it. You guys are just too much.

morgand19
4/25/16

The number of dating sites around has made it extremely difficult to find the best but I the little that I have seen on Xmeeting.com is simply out of this world. In my opinion, there is not a single site that can be compared what you have here and I dont even think that a site will ever be created to even match your site. Unless you guys decide to develop a similar one yourself. Lol

anthonye28
4/22/16

One of the ultimate free online dating site, where you are totally free to select your soul mate from thousands of members joined on free dating site.

kellyk69
4/22/16

You deserve to live a life filled with love and partner of your dreams. YOU don't have to settle and you don't have to waste any more time sorting through people on dating sites that don't match you and no more being stuck in the online dating site machine spending all that money to be let down daily.

graym5
4/22/16

Online dating is a great way to meet and discover new people

healym
4/22/16

Even with its potential risks, online dating can be a positive experience, especially for busy people. You can find all sorts of potential dates with other daters who catch your eye. The information you get upfront can help you decide who you want to meet, before you invest the time..

gloriap27
4/22/16

one of the most popular dating sites and is free to sign up initially. It works with special algorithms that match users with potential dates

quarless
4/22/16

Dating for Seniors is a dating site that works with older men and women seeking to find suitable partners with whom to spend their lives. Members set up a profile and then search the site for compatible members.

miken85
4/11/16

As someone who has tried most sites, id say im qualified to rate Xmeeting. For me, this certainly beats tedious tinder but still falls shorts of some of the top sites in this area, hidden-gems like flirtydater.com, hookuphangout.com, etc. The thing is, there are plenty of women to chat to and you do get a fairly good response rate, maybe 1 in every ten or 15 women you message will reply. You can get some pretty nice chats going too. Id just have expected more from a site as notorious as this when it comes to end product getting some action! Ive tried all the things that have worked for me on other sites but im still having a celibate experience here! Will most likely move on to something else if my luck doesnt change by the end of the month, pray for me.

steveb180
4/7/16

As someone who travels on business all over the place, I dont mind admitting (since its anonymous) that until signing up for Xmeeting I used to pay for hookers or visit strip clubs. Some nights Id spend between 200-300 and thats for the minimum time with the girl. I know loads of guys do this from speaking to others at conventions. Now, I dont always get lucky, but since swapping pros for the online dating scene, ive saved a fortune and had some pretty amazing nights (thats nights, not short visits!). Ive signed up to a few now and like the sites that are free for women; Xmeeting, HookupHangout, etc because theyre always busier and in the cities I go to, I have no problem chatting with women. Actually meeting up is a bit harder but I still get sex 1 in every 3 trips I go on. And sometimes I get cyber or sexts, nudie selfies, etc. So when you think im paying 30 for a whole month instead of ten times that for an hour, you can see why im using online dating and writing this review now!

16 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Xmeeting staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question