US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

ronj42
10/10/16

I like this site. It's better than a lot of the sites that promise sex because you actually get a little bit of interaction on it sometimes. I would place it just after hookuphangout on my list of 'must try' one night stand sites. Dont expect the world and you wont be disappointed!

gerryd16
10/10/16

I also got sucked into this service. I think they are smart. You join for free. You then get several emails from women who obviously pretend to live in your city pretending to be interested in you. You then pay US$35 or so (even more if you live in a country with an unfavorable exchange rate) and then suddenly you don't hear anything from them again. I have tried other similar sites and the result is EXACTLY THE SAME. I find it interesting that women tend to give reviews that are diametrically opposite to mine (and other male suckers like myself).
So if you are thinking of giving this and other sites like this a try, all I can say is "LET THE BUYER BEWARE".

angelag68
10/3/16

Had chat with different members...currently dating one :)

markh255
9/27/16

After a few attempts on some seriously piss poor sites ive found a combination that works pretty well for me. This site is ideal for it but its best to use it in combo with a few others, at least one more but best 2 or 3. Id recommend hookuphangout.com as the best extra subscription option, along with one of the free sites like POF. Then its a case of spending whatever free time you have firing messages out to the sexy honeys on the sites and keepin on top of the replies you get to different accounts (I use all of them on my mobile so its easy to check through to see what messages have came in). After that you just gotta wait for a bit and not give up if you go a couple of days without a reply. Also, you can meet a few time wasters - some chicks are up for some dirty chat but can be a bit unsure about meeting up (they can usually be persuaded tho lol), others are up for cyber and then there are the ones who are up for anything! Stay away from the stunners as they are normally not genuine and you really cant go wrong. id be lost without these sites so cant recommend enough, enjoy!

warrenb27
9/26/16

Once you join you can never cancel your membership and they will continue to charge your bank no matter how many times you delete your account. Extremely dodgy criminal company.relying on embarrassment to not complain.

harryw42
9/8/16

There is only a very short list of legitimate hook up sites and at least in my opinion xmeeting.com is on this list (together with a few other hook up sites which worked out for me: Vanessa69, CasualSexOnly, AFF) so I don't see any reason to complain. Have I seen better sites? Yes! Have I seen worse? YES! 100%!

glenne14
8/29/16

Lots of girls lots of ways to connect with them lots of hope so im happy! Not leaving my subscription on hookuphangout behind but will keep using both for a while as it seems to be a good way to go.

ianc63
7/7/16

I recently joined site was taken on by one specific girl supposedly from my area Glasgow two messages from her sat sun have sent her four or five messages since no reply so also beginning to think dodgy site girl called spicyhott420 can u confirm

anniel42
6/27/16

Its a funny thing to complain about but as a new female user on Xmeeting I have to say theres too much choice lol! Never expected to see so many guys, it gets to the point where you dont even need to search, you just reply to emails! Ill need to hire a secretary just to get through all the messages I get! So if you have a lot of time ladies, check this site out for sure as the variety is AMAZING!! I probably prefer hookuphangout.com as its free and although there are a lot less guys they tend to be a bit more interesting and I have more time to chat with them. But either way, both sites rock and its crazy to complain about having too much choiceid never do that in a make up shop lol!!!

bobj109
6/18/16

Lots of activity, mail, desires to link to you, the whole thing. That is until you actually join, then nothing. Women that wanted to connect with you seemed to just disappear. No more activity, and I mean NONE. Total scam!!!

mikes410
6/16/16

Sign up using a Walmart gift card $10.00. Not worth it, SCAM!!!
Sign up and upload your photo, you get 15 text a day. All say they love my photo and wanted decrease sex, 3 day later I paid for premium membership, not one email after that. Email everyone that liked or email me back. Not one reply Scam, Scam.
You will get a lot of emails for sex (xmeeting.com) before you get paid membership. just wants to get your money. Then no contact from any women who email you.

Tip for consumers: Don't give them xmeeting.com any money.

annas156
4/27/16

Xmeeting.com has really made it very easy and simple to find true love online. This is just unlike a lot of the sites that I have used previously.

kristinag11
4/27/16

My experience with experience dating sites has always been one of disappointment. However, that all changed the moment I signed up on Xmeeting.com. I rate this dating site as the most authentic place for online dating.

amyw117
4/27/16

I have had the opportunity to register and try out a lot of online sites that provide dating services but the best experience can only be found here. So if you are yet to sign up on this site, then you havent really experienced the best online dating.

howardn12
4/27/16

Well, I havent spent that long on online dating sites but what I have seen here is just amazing. I never thought that a site containing real people ready to enter into various kinds of relationships exists but you guys have proved me wrong. I just want to know how you do what you do cos its just mind-blowing

vanessan11
4/27/16

I really love everything about this site which is why I am giving it a 5-star rating. With a very responsive and easy-to-navigate user interface, I have never found a better dating site than Xmeeting.com.

gwendolynm4
4/27/16

For people like myself who are really into spending a lot of time on online dating sites, this site is just the perfect place to be. There are no time-wasters here which is something that is not easy to find on most of the online dating sites available.

felipep8
4/27/16

This site has just giving a completely new meaning to the term online dating. After having wasted a lot of money, time and energy on various dating sites, I just felt like it was time to quit and then I chanced upon this site. I dont think I will ever get bored or tired here. Everything is so unique and the best part is that it is for free.

martingo
4/27/16

Hey guys, I just want to thank you for a wonderful site that you have here. I have always thought that it was impossible to find real love online due to my past experiences. However, plans are far advanced with a lady I met right here on this site. I feel like I am falling in love all over again. You have really done a great job here.

albartm
4/27/16

Is this real or am I just having one of those unreal dreams? I still cant believe the features that I found on this site. This is what I call a state-of-the-art online dating site. You guys at Xmeeting.com really did your research well in order to come up with this site that meets all expectations.

valeriec37
4/27/16

Wow! You guys have brought a new meaning to online dating. I decided to find members around my place and got totally shockprized by the number of people I found. The best part of it all is that I was even able to identify some of the members as being actual people that I have seen around town. This is simply beyond what I know. Keep it up

morganc46
4/26/16

Dont be like me and waste your time on those phony dating sites that can be found all over the internet. After having spent almost a lifetime on such sites, I recently found Xmeeting.com and I can say that what I experienced previously was just a complete and an unnecessary waste of my time.

vantord
4/25/16

For someone who has paid so much just to sign up on certain dating sites that turned up to be a complete waste of time and money, I am surprised that you guys have such an authentic site offering free dating services. With such services, I would have paid anything for it. You guys are just too much.

morgand19
4/25/16

The number of dating sites around has made it extremely difficult to find the best but I the little that I have seen on Xmeeting.com is simply out of this world. In my opinion, there is not a single site that can be compared what you have here and I dont even think that a site will ever be created to even match your site. Unless you guys decide to develop a similar one yourself. Lol

anthonye28
4/22/16

One of the ultimate free online dating site, where you are totally free to select your soul mate from thousands of members joined on free dating site.

18 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the XMeeting.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question