US Government’s NSF

Bangalore, 560068, India
Tel: 1465487831

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

These sex sites promise the world and thats where they go wrong. You join them expecting women to be knocking down your freaking door clutching a rubber in one hand and a tube of KY in the other. The reality is that when you join these kind of sites, you gotta work for your pay off (or money shot). I like XDating, in fact id say it is probably an A- / B+ if I can grade these sites like test papers. But that DOES NOT mean you'll get laid 23 and a half seconds after pushing the join button!! Even on HookupHangout, generally seen as the best of these kind of sites, you won get laid that fast! But if you use a couple of these great sites together and put in the three key ingredients - 1. time 2. effort 3. patience then you will get what you're looking for eventually and it will be well worth it.

Ask David about

not happy, many fake people

Ask Larry about

I was pretty happy with my overall experience and it only took little effort to successfully get laid. Xdating seems to be one of the better sites. I'd still highly recommend to use more than one adult dating site because not all of them are equally populated with members in each area of the world. Go for the top three adult dating sites (Vanessa69, CasualSexOnly, Xdating) and find out which site has the most members in your area. It may take you a while to browse the member base but this is some well invested time. And after all you also need to feel comfortable using the site. I know people who simple use a dating site more often just because they like the interface a little more. Some others want to have an excellent customer support. Join the top three adult dating sites and find out which one you like the most. Xdating should be one of them. Never regret the time I spent on there.

Ask Dwayne about

4 stars. Yes ive had sex with a girl I met on the site. Yes id recomend it sure. Worth the money. Would also suggest if you are looking for a hookup site that is cheap and still has plenty of real girls.

Ask Matt about

Ok so I already posted a review of this site. Hears some more info. After being on this site I was sent to another site probably a sister site and I was getting the same message as xdating on this site but from different girls and I mean the exact same messages word for word so they send you fake messages to lure you in and take your money

Ask adam about

It's an ok site, 6 or 7 out of 10 at best. A bit of spam but nothing too bad. Does have real members, which is better than a lot of the sites out there! Still, prefer as I get more girls with photos in my search results there. But this site is fine as a back up or second option.

Ask Tim about

It is really not that easy to meet chick looking for soem action using those kind of sites. And I have been using Xdating for a week now without meeting someone yet. I'd still rate this site 4 out of 5 because I can tell there are a few nice chicks on it. It is not like CasualDating4u where I found a hot chick a few hours after I signed up and we met in a hotel room the same night. Something like that happens once in a lifetime. Generally, those sites require time and online dating skills so I will give it a few more weeks, a least. Xdating looks like a good site and - provided the profiles are real - there are plenty of hot ckicks to get in touch with.

Ask chrisill about

The odds are stacked against you. You ain't hooking up on here. Winning the lottery is more likely in my opinion.

Ask Rick about

Id personally give this a seven, better than most but a few still stand out above it ( is a prime example). Its got everything you need / expect so if you stay in an area where there are a good amount of matches for you to flick through then id say give it a try.

Ask Keith about

Xdating isnt real! They charged my card to what's called an up grade and I never approved it or did it myself. The girls aren't real! I only wanted a 3day trial and before the 3 days come around they already charged 21.99 to my card.

Ask Peter about

Pretty well established casual dating site and it has been around for a while. I know many people don't like it because obviously they were not lucky using it. Let me tell you that you won't be lucky on most casual dating sites. Men outnumber women by far so it is not easy at all and that does not automatically mean that those sites are a "SCAM" or a "RIP OFF". Often you need to try your luck on several sites. Use all the well established casual dating sites: Xdating, CasualDating69 also works VERY VERY WELL, and all so on...Be patient, be creative and maybe you will be lucky? Too much work? Get a hotel room and call a prostitute. If that is not what you want, go into a bar. Or try casual dating using online dating sites...all up to you!

Ask Vik about

This site is known by most people who use casual dating websites. They are a massive company, make no mistake, and have been around for longer than most. There are certainly real girls here, maybe not as many as one of the more fashionable sites like, but still plenty to choose from. In my experience the men to women ratio is one of the best available thanks to the fact that they have a nice PR and commercial budget and so can target females pretty effectively. I work in IT myself so I can say with confidence that in terms of functionality the site is also pretty damn good. Overall, it does what you need from this kind of sites and gives you a fairly good number of girls in any given area. The rest my friends comes down to you and how you use the site. But when choosing one to go with you could do a lot worse.

Ask Cyrus about

This site is so full of bull $#*! profiles and responses.Don't buy into it not even for free!

Ask ThomasTh about

Xdating is a total scam NO REAL women on this site i paid a month subscrition of 30$. I got messages but when u reply back you'll never hear from them again and if you get an email in there reply its just scammers fishing for more info. STAY AWAY!

Ask jc about

Well p*ssed at my mate for recommending this site. paid 6 months and its just not happening for me. Called him last night and told him he should pay me the cash lol! He said he told me this or and I went for this so its my fault lol thats him off the Christmas gift list ROFL!!!! Its not all bad, the site has its moments and some of the chicks are hot but would be better to use a site that lets u chat and meet in the same night than chatting and then waiting ages for replies that may never come. Must be better options for getting your end away than this.

Ask Tom about

"This so-called Dating Site is a SCAMMERS PARADISE!! I was a non- paying member there and gotten OVER, Yes, OVER 145 MESSAGES un my inbox. Once I became a paying member, I'd gotten ZERO, NADA, ZIP, NOT A single reply to my messages there. Funny, because when I clicked on "Like her?", none of the Women on there ever actually replied to me.. I'd written well OVER 560 so-called Women on there, after they've sent me a "Likes you too", guess what?? Thier ALL FAKE PROFILES!! I know because when I "Viewed" them, they're all REPEAT PROFILES.. I personally seen 100's of them, totally different names and the very SAME Pics in them!! Different States, different Cities, but they're all IDENTICAL PICS!! I even had written to the one's who "Like me" back.. ZERO REPLIES.. The Women on there are all looking for a one night stand, a Hookup, or are all Bisexual.. I told OVER 175 so-called Women on there that I'm NOT looking for a one night stand, I have enough Furniture!! The one's who live in my City?? Haven't a single Clue about this City because when I asked them for the name's of certain Streets, they where LOST IN SPACE!! In closing, I WARN ALL WHO GO THERE: BEWARE!! YER GONNA BE SCAMMED!! They should be taken off the Internet and the very one's who put this SCAMMER FILLED WEBSITE Should be ordered to PAY EVERYONE WHO EVER WENT THERE!!

Ask Walter about

I'd say this is one of the better sites for no strings attached dating. Problem is that it is not easy at all because there are, in my opinion, ten times as many men and you hardly find real female profiles. But you will have this problem on any no strings attached dating site. That is why I usually double my chances by staying active on several no strings dating sites. Xdating is a nice site to start, but also try Vanessa69. It really rocks. Fact is that you can't expect to get laid by just joining a no strings dating site. You need to do a little more.

Ask Kyle about

Before I paid my money, the messages were lit up. Of course you can't answer if you don't join the site for 29.95 a month. 24 hours later not one of those people who urgently wanted to talk to me answered messages nor did anyone else message me again.

Also, before you join you only see the beautiful profile. Maybe a few that aren't so nice show up. Once you join the real garbage comes up and the beautiful profiles are gone.

SAVE YOUR MONEY. I had to test and I did. Consider my lost money your education and go else where.

Ask Wes about

I long for the day where someone brings out a site that you stump up fifty bucks for and it takes care of everything without having to sign up to lots of sites. At the moment im using this in combination with HookupHangout and FlirtyDater and yes, it works, I get laid every so often but I should damn well think so as its costing me three memberships! If there was a site good enough to sort you out in one place then id be one happy camper. This site definitely isnt it, ive tried it on its own and it wasnt enough to keep me as busy as id like to be. Im not just in this for dirty sext messages im in it for actual bump n grind! The closest site ive found to what im looking for is HookupHangout probably but come on hookup sites, you should all merge together and give us one place where were guaranteed zero weekends of celibacy!

Ask Robin about

XDATING IS A TOTAL SCAM. You get messages from women that show a lot of interest in you. I answered them back with very cordial and nice messages only to never to hear from them again. They are fictitious women hired by Xdating to stimulate interest from the men and then they disappear. The men that have written reviews for this site that state it works and is a great site are most likely people who work for Xdating and are trying to defend a fraudulent website. STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY!!!! I'm a fool for falling for this, don't follow my lead.

Ask Bill about

It works the same way on any sex dating site! You get out the effort that you put in! This site worked for me. I personally prefer CasualDating69 because I think the have more fermale members but this site also got me laid.

Ask Max about

Thats just my opinion. There are better sites out there so I only tend to use Xdating when I get the emails with the 50% discount and the rest of the time im on hookuphangout or flirtydater mostly.

Ask Steve about

Ask Carson about

Cant really say ive been all that amazed by my experience on Xdating. Sure, its easy to use and its a nice looking site with a decent mobile app too, but im not having much luck in the way Ive had after a couple of months of using other sites, like hookup hangout for example. I cant help but feel that you join this site because of the hype and the brand being plastered all over the place online but when you actually get using it you end up a little disappointed. Maybe im just not a good fit for the chicks on the site, but they aint biting my bait in the way I was expecting.

Ask Robert about

Scam - I live in a small town in the middle of no where and there were way too many girls listed from here - let alone attractive ones. PURE SCAM - plus they say they offer a money back guarantee - they don't and no customer service!

Ask Ed about

31 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question