US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

keithr43
7/20/16

Id personally give this a seven, better than most but a few still stand out above it (hookuphangout.com is a prime example). Its got everything you need / expect so if you stay in an area where there are a good amount of matches for you to flick through then id say give it a try.

peterb164
7/19/16

Xdating isnt real! They charged my card to what's called an up grade and I never approved it or did it myself. The girls aren't real! I only wanted a 3day trial and before the 3 days come around they already charged 21.99 to my card.

vikw
7/15/16

Pretty well established casual dating site and it has been around for a while. I know many people don't like it because obviously they were not lucky using it. Let me tell you that you won't be lucky on most casual dating sites. Men outnumber women by far so it is not easy at all and that does not automatically mean that those sites are a "SCAM" or a "RIP OFF". Often you need to try your luck on several sites. Use all the well established casual dating sites: Xdating, CasualDating69 also works VERY VERY WELL, and all so on...Be patient, be creative and maybe you will be lucky? Too much work? Get a hotel room and call a prostitute. If that is not what you want, go into a bar. Or try casual dating using online dating sites...all up to you!

cyrusr9
7/4/16

This site is known by most people who use casual dating websites. They are a massive company, make no mistake, and have been around for longer than most. There are certainly real girls here, maybe not as many as one of the more fashionable sites like HookupHangout.com, but still plenty to choose from. In my experience the men to women ratio is one of the best available thanks to the fact that they have a nice PR and commercial budget and so can target females pretty effectively. I work in IT myself so I can say with confidence that in terms of functionality the site is also pretty damn good. Overall, it does what you need from this kind of sites and gives you a fairly good number of girls in any given area. The rest my friends comes down to you and how you use the site. But when choosing one to go with you could do a lot worse.

thomasthd
6/30/16

This site is so full of bull $#*! profiles and responses.Don't buy into it not even for free!

jch5
6/20/16

Xdating is a total scam NO REAL women on this site i paid a month subscrition of 30$. I got messages but when u reply back you'll never hear from them again and if you get an email in there reply its just scammers fishing for more info. STAY AWAY!

tomb210
6/20/16

Well p*ssed at my mate for recommending this site. paid 6 months and its just not happening for me. Called him last night and told him he should pay me the cash lol! He said he told me this or hookuphangout.com and I went for this so its my fault lol thats him off the Christmas gift list ROFL!!!! Its not all bad, the site has its moments and some of the chicks are hot but would be better to use a site that lets u chat and meet in the same night than chatting and then waiting ages for replies that may never come. Must be better options for getting your end away than this.

walterr39
6/18/16

"This so-called Dating Site is a SCAMMERS PARADISE!! I was a non- paying member there and gotten OVER, Yes, OVER 145 MESSAGES un my inbox. Once I became a paying member, I'd gotten ZERO, NADA, ZIP, NOT A single reply to my messages there. Funny, because when I clicked on "Like her?", none of the Women on there ever actually replied to me.. I'd written well OVER 560 so-called Women on there, after they've sent me a "Likes you too", guess what?? Thier ALL FAKE PROFILES!! I know because when I "Viewed" them, they're all REPEAT PROFILES.. I personally seen 100's of them, totally different names and the very SAME Pics in them!! Different States, different Cities, but they're all IDENTICAL PICS!! I even had written to the one's who "Like me" back.. ZERO REPLIES.. The Women on there are all looking for a one night stand, a Hookup, or are all Bisexual.. I told OVER 175 so-called Women on there that I'm NOT looking for a one night stand, I have enough Furniture!! The one's who live in my City?? Haven't a single Clue about this City because when I asked them for the name's of certain Streets, they where LOST IN SPACE!! In closing, I WARN ALL WHO GO THERE: BEWARE!! YER GONNA BE SCAMMED!! They should be taken off the Internet and the very one's who put this SCAMMER FILLED WEBSITE Should be ordered to PAY EVERYONE WHO EVER WENT THERE!!

kylea25
6/16/16

I'd say this is one of the better sites for no strings attached dating. Problem is that it is not easy at all because there are, in my opinion, ten times as many men and you hardly find real female profiles. But you will have this problem on any no strings attached dating site. That is why I usually double my chances by staying active on several no strings dating sites. Xdating is a nice site to start, but also try Vanessa69. It really rocks. Fact is that you can't expect to get laid by just joining a no strings dating site. You need to do a little more.

wesh28
6/11/16

Before I paid my money, the messages were lit up. Of course you can't answer if you don't join the site for 29.95 a month. 24 hours later not one of those people who urgently wanted to talk to me answered messages nor did anyone else message me again.

Also, before you join you only see the beautiful profile. Maybe a few that aren't so nice show up. Once you join the real garbage comes up and the beautiful profiles are gone.

SAVE YOUR MONEY. I had to test and I did. Consider my lost money your education and go else where.

robint35
6/6/16

I long for the day where someone brings out a site that you stump up fifty bucks for and it takes care of everything without having to sign up to lots of sites. At the moment im using this in combination with HookupHangout and FlirtyDater and yes, it works, I get laid every so often but I should damn well think so as its costing me three memberships! If there was a site good enough to sort you out in one place then id be one happy camper. This site definitely isnt it, ive tried it on its own and it wasnt enough to keep me as busy as id like to be. Im not just in this for dirty sext messages im in it for actual bump n grind! The closest site ive found to what im looking for is HookupHangout probably but come on hookup sites, you should all merge together and give us one place where were guaranteed zero weekends of celibacy!

bills174
6/1/16

XDATING IS A TOTAL SCAM. You get messages from women that show a lot of interest in you. I answered them back with very cordial and nice messages only to never to hear from them again. They are fictitious women hired by Xdating to stimulate interest from the men and then they disappear. The men that have written reviews for this site that state it works and is a great site are most likely people who work for Xdating and are trying to defend a fraudulent website. STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY!!!! I'm a fool for falling for this, don't follow my lead.

maxm83
5/30/16

It works the same way on any sex dating site! You get out the effort that you put in! This site worked for me. I personally prefer CasualDating69 because I think the have more fermale members but this site also got me laid.

stevem263
5/28/16

Thats just my opinion. There are better sites out there so I only tend to use Xdating when I get the emails with the 50% discount and the rest of the time im on hookuphangout or flirtydater mostly.

carsonc15
5/24/16

XDATING AND GOD FORGIVE ME CHRISTIAN MINGLE.ARE IN MY LIFE OF BUSINESS THE MOST FROUDEANT BUISSNESS LICS.INTACT MY FAMILY LAWYER TOOK IT PERSONALLY AND JOINED FICTIONAL.

robertp190
5/23/16

Cant really say ive been all that amazed by my experience on Xdating. Sure, its easy to use and its a nice looking site with a decent mobile app too, but im not having much luck in the way Ive had after a couple of months of using other sites, like hookup hangout for example. I cant help but feel that you join this site because of the hype and the brand being plastered all over the place online but when you actually get using it you end up a little disappointed. Maybe im just not a good fit for the chicks on the site, but they aint biting my bait in the way I was expecting.

edb51
5/23/16

Scam - I live in a small town in the middle of no where and there were way too many girls listed from here - let alone attractive ones. PURE SCAM - plus they say they offer a money back guarantee - they don't and no customer service!

markf120
5/23/16

The people arent real and its virtually impossible to delete your profile a complete rip off if not a scam !! stay away from this site!!!

johnnyd25
5/17/16

Seriously, this site is great! Don't know why everyone is complaining? IMO it is almost as good as Vanessa69.com or at least it is a great addition. Give it a try guys, I did not regret it!

walterg29
5/9/16

Im not the biggest fan of Xdating.com. Its easy enough to use but I find it quite cheesy and not anywhere near as good as it claims to be. I did a search in the Rochdale area during my free trial and I had lots of results. But when I paid for membership (shortest duration, im not a mug) I discovered that most of them were in London. None of the ones that were in Rochdale got back to me so I think ill be calling it quits there. Online dating is all about the database and ill be going back to my old faithful flirtydater.com where I know I have lots of local members and dont have to rely on one from just a few options finding me attractive in order to reply to me.

philj32
5/9/16

I would not even give them a rating unless you can rate negative below 0. This site is the biggest scam I have ever seen. I read the other reviews and they are one hundred % true scam , scam , scam. And no refund. What I would like to do is start a class action suite against this site and others like it .

domitrag
5/5/16

Don't listen to all the negative reviews! Those guys complaining usually just suck at online dating. Xdating.com is the second best site I have used after Vanessa69.com. It really workss with a little effort!

timc69
5/1/16

xdating.com is a scam. most or all female members are paid and are not from your city. Just ask a specific question about your city ,like favorite restaursant. You wont get a response.

davido70
4/29/16

when the site is actually working, the pop ups get in the way. the members are mostly fake as are some of the reviews I have read about this site! it's just another scam!!!

nickk51
4/15/16

MET A NICE LASS ON XDATING THIS WEEK. TAKEN AGES BUT HOPEFULLY THIS WILL GO WELL. IF NOT ILL GO BACK TO FLIRTYDATER.COM AS USED 2 GET BETTER RESULTS THERE. LETS SEE

31 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Xdating staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question