Review of Wholesale7

Tel: +86-20-87019439
wholesale7kate@gmail.com

leek31
6/13/17

This site supply lots of clothes wiht so low price. I've ordered from this site for two years. the product is good quality for what you are paying. Normally I ordred from 3 or 4 wholesaler sites in China, this supplier is the most honest. and I love the custmer service named nancy, For many times, I ordered from taobaobut they don't ship to overseas, Nancy help me to receive the staff from other supplier and ship to me at one time that will reduce so much shipping fee. I don't understand how the shipping fee count for those international Shipping company.

carleys1
5/26/17

Wholesale7 sent me a poor quality dress that looked like a mediocre seamstress made it. Upon return, I was told that I would only receive 20% refund, and pay shipping and taxes. Shipping for an opened package is normal but there are no taxes to pay on a returned item. Tax usually applies to a purchase, not a return. I will not do business with Wholesale7 again.

kristenm43
3/2/17

I have placed 2 orders, which is 20 items. 10 of these are great so I have placed another order for additional sizes for my small business. The other 10 are not terrible, just not what I thought they would be, which is understandable buying online. Out of the 10 that I will not re-order: 4 of the items were poor quality and not the same material as listed on the site, 1 was fantastic quality material but stitching was all over the place and looked out of place and not the same as on the website. I have now place another order of 27 items. My Step - Mother is Chinese and obviously lives in Australia now (where I live), she assisted me with looking into all Wholesale companies in China and she also called Wholesale 7 amongst other Wholesalers in China too and found Wholesale 7 to be the most reliable and honest. Our primary issue is that the shipping fee is not charged as per what their site says, it is significantly more. We will be going to China in 6 months and are hoping to meet with a representative from Wholesale 7 to discuss Wholesale options and receive a bit more clarity. Overall the product is good quality for what you are paying. I understand shipping is expensive and other costs are involved, however the correct prices should be updated on the website and they are not. I have found the customer service with Wholesale 7 to be good and helpful. Thank you Wholesale 7. :)

saram104
5/24/16

This website is cheating the custemers, they didn't have any credibility,
I ordered dresses and shoes from this website according to their measurements table for every item , but I received anther wrong measurements for all and very bad fabrics quality,
I contacted with them and explained my problem evedanced by pictures with measurements
Even though they didn't admit their mistakes and refused to refund my money although that was my right.
I regretted to deal with them
It was first time and it will be the last.

rhiannonc3
4/29/16

DO NOT and I repeat , DO NOT buy anything from this pathetic website !!! I ordered a beautiful gown on this site , payment was successful and received a receipt of payment via email . Later I realized I'd ordered the wrong size and quickly emailed to request a size swap , to my horror they replied asking for an item and order number , I'd received nothing of the sort in any emails and explained I hadn't any codes .They replied with a confirmation for the order and asked for payment soon ? I'd already paid for my item !!!! They scammed me , took my money and now won't reply to my emails

jessicad80
4/18/16

Every item I have ordered has been out of stock, yet their happy to take my money first THEN inform me it's out of stock after. When given the option to change stock I did this 3 times and all items were out! Update your website and check your stock levels before you take money off people! I use to order shoes from here all the time, but never again. Too much hassel

charisq
3/23/16

I wanted to review my order MM1709261140582289, I ordered a dresses and blouse. The quality of these shocked me TBH. I was not expecting to receive such quality for the amount of money they asked for. I payed less and received a better quality than I was expecting.

jennm13
2/20/16

DONT BUY! Frauds.
All the reviews are reviwed my their employees!
They are scammers! The clothes I received are bad/worst quality!
WORST customer service. They call you constantly from China (international call)
It comes up as UNKNOWN Number!!!! They dont allow you to review. IT is ALL done by employees!!!

vanessaj13
2/2/16

I have brought 2 backpacks from Wholesale7. One looks like the same as the photo and I really satisfy with it. But the other is totally different!! It smells bad. The customer service staff told me they sent me the wrong one and they are willing to send me the right one. I'm still waitting for my bag, I have waited for 2 weeks, so long!!!!!

alvaj3
1/27/16

Today received the clothes.i'm happy n(**)n,before does not believe their sites too, but this time make me happy, good job wholesale7 ,please keep going then i will buy again .

crystalo8
1/27/16

On wholesale7 website I buy a beautiful skirt, wear a bit, to buy things like to win, do not know the next time also can't buy such a fitting products.

sizukoa
1/27/16

I am a real buyer.Before I bought a dress at their sites.the quality is ok and nice service.i saw there are many new product,maybe will consider buy again.

sabrinas21
1/27/16

I have to admit there are a lot of adoreable items in this website, but the freight is unreasonable. I brought 5 items in this webiste, 2 backages, 2 dresses and one coat, but the shipping fee is more than $70 dollars, sounds crazy. In fact, the quality is Ok. That is it.

basantim
1/27/16

Awesome skirt ,it is excatly same as the skirt when i saw in the market ,never disappoint ,but the size is a little small

alexw69
1/27/16

I'm a wholesaler and a old customer from Wholesale7. I have seen lots of bad comments here, and I admit this website has some problems but they tried their best to fix it. I make big order many times and they give me a big dicounts and the quality is good, hope their business is boombing

asifk3
1/27/16

I don't know why there are so many bad comments here and I find most of the shopping websites have lots of bad reviews, like yoins, sammydress. To be honest, this is my 5th shopping experience in Wholesale7. I have become their old customer. Each time I have problems in the products, their staffs can solve it perfectly for me. Hope they can keep it.

aliciar16
1/27/16

really good looking shoes, it is just a little stiff at the begining to wear it ,but after wear 3 times ,everthing is Ok ,suggest you buy a smaller size, may be more fit.

karens170
1/27/16

I am a wholesaler,I need to wholesale a lot of clothes to retail,Over clothes before other wholesale website wholesale, clothing quality and price are not very satisfied,but in wholesale7,it was good,reasonable price and high quality,I will buy.good luck to wholesale7.

Tip for consumers: quality wholesale clothing

andrewy6
1/27/16

I have brought 2 sexy lingerie for my girlfriend, price is cheap, Item No. DFE072242 is a little different from the photo, I means the material. Item No. XFE121039BA is really good. My girlfriend love it so much. But I have waited for more than 10 days, hope they can improve their logistics speed.

flaviar1
1/27/16

Really want to say something, buy this scarf on wholesale7 true good, cheap color quality is very good, the most main is with me, ha ha, do a share, a pleasant shopping.

sylviac16
1/27/16

Baby received today, fabric good! very thick! Can not ball, suitable for autumn and winter wear, style is my favorite!

Tip for consumers: reasonable price and high quality,trusted buy clothing websites

janem77
1/27/16

I use a week's time to get the dress.the dress is nice,high quality,it is elastic and very comfortable to wear,reasonable price,I am very satisfied with this shopping.

kinzab
1/27/16

eally like this website, often in this website to buy what I need, do a share, for friends, mainly is the price is cheap

honeym4
1/27/16

I have ordered 3 boots and 1 pump for myself, after one week, I reveived the package. Many people said it's a worst shopping website ever, but the quality of the shoes are good, actually, there is a little chromatism of the pumps, but I can accept it. Hope they can have more real shots of the products.

vivil4
1/27/16

I bought a number of bags from this website,they are all high quality and reasonable price,I was very pleasantly .A trusted wholesale website.But the shipping is not very fast.If this point to improve on the perfect.

Tip for consumers: If you want to buy whosale fahion,this site is a good choice.

Helpful answer

Need wholesale web with good deal n good condition...

By Katoon P. on 4/24/12
Helpful answer

In my order, one pair of shoes is missing, but they insist they send! They are liar Be careful and check carefully as soon as your order arrive. Disappointed

By Jean T. on 5/25/16
Helpful answer

Hello friend, the express company DPEX delivery to south africa usually need 5~7 working days. for more detail you can click :http://www.wholesale7.net/delivery_a10.html

By Agnella X. [Wholesale7 Rep] on 2/22/16
Helpful answer

Get them to refund you on paypal or however eles you payed,,,hope it was paypal because they will get it back for you,,,good luck

By dana d. on 7/12/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the Wholesale7 staff and other customers.

40 Photos for Wholesale7