Review of Swagbucks

Tel: 1-877-748-2714
support@swagbucks.com

maryamg
6/5/17

It's nonsense! You give them all your information and get nothing back instead! When you start taking a survey, their system keep getting you back to where you started and does not let you make any progress. You earn nothing!

mariac222
6/1/17

Does not deliver what they say only takes your personal information says you do not qualify. You fill out a survey with your personal information to be told they are no surveys available for you to take waste of time SCAM

kelleyb21
5/30/17
• Updated review

I recently wrote a review about swagbucks and was "cautiously hopeful" that I would get paid. Well, I just got my 25 dollar PayPal payment! So my rating went up to 4 stars. My only thing with them, and not really even a complaint, is that it takes a looong time for me to get points added up. Granted, I don't have a ton of time to try to qualify so a lot of that is on me. But even when I do, my demographic rarely is accepted. Thank you Swagbucks for following through with your side of the deal

“I'm cautiously hopeful”
5/30/17
• Previous review

I just did my first cash out with swagbucks. I choose the 25 dollar PayPal payment. It says allow 10-14 days for instructions on how to claim. That alone makes me nervous because other sites just send it via email and it's there. But also, since it was my first cash out and I got that message, I started researching them a little more and it seems as though very few people actually get what they are promised. I really hope it goes through so I can edit this and add a positive review!

bearw
5/28/17

I half-heartedly joined swagbucks thinking it was bull$#*! but I've been using it for the past days and have received 30 dollars in gift cards. I bought a new tumbler from Walmart the next day! Anyway it's not a scam, I will continue using it, and it's kind of addicting. The only problem I ever had was trying to win sb through secondary companies like peanut labs, etc.. I would complete a survey and sometimes it would go through or sometimes it wouldnt. So I quit going through the side companies for sb and just stick strictly to swag bucks surveys. You can easily rack up 500 or more swag bucks in a day you just have to put your mind to it. It sucks everybody is dogging the $#*! out of this app and company when I know for a fact it works...oh well, I said my piece

kennethp33
5/25/17

Why are there so many people mad? Why aren't you answering the people who feel neglected
I'll have to run this by the federal government before I can't trust this

jonathanp51
5/23/17

They don't keep any of their promises and don't return emails. Big waste of time. I have been waiting 5 months and haven't heard back from them in four months after uncompromised to keep their promise. One big run around

chrish305
5/19/17

Most of the surveys lately have me working for about 60 minutes. I am told after doing the work I do not qualify and often there is no proof just a link to an error page or another survey. Going backwards does not always work either. The time listed for the survey is usually beyond the listed survey time in actual work. A timer should be accompanying the survey, a timer that actually works. Some of the surverys have timers that are extremely slow and stop so the ads are running but I get no credit. SwagBucks customer support is ignoring the requests for credit more lately. Sometimes you do the work here and credit does not show up at all. It is not the browser. I try different browsers. This site is giving less for more work lately too. The videos used to give several Swag Buck credits for watching a few videos. Now you get one or two credits for watching more videos.

mea189
5/18/17

why so many negative reviews, you may want to respond to some of them.
I have never known a company not to reply back when so many people cry
out against them. surely it deters me from becoming a client. not sure if me
not signing up is important, however what is important to their business Is a
good review, and that isn't the case here.. Salu

markw295
5/14/17

I tried to log into swagbucks 5/13 at 4pm I was on their earlier in the morn and was able to complete surveys, daily poll, and watch video. When I tried to log in at 4pm it did not accept my user name or password I was unable to do anything with my account. I tried logging in several times and nothing would work shut computer down reboot but it would not let me log into my account. Without thinking about it I clicked the join button and they allowed me USING THE EXACT SAME EMAIL ADDRESS to create another account and started my swagbucks at ZERO I had over 200,000sb that have gone missing. I have emailed and waiting but I hope it works for me

kendrat8
5/14/17

Took 6 surveys and when you get to the end only AFTER they gather your information then you DON'T qualify!!

andyw83
5/12/17

Just as my title said, they never respond to me, I bought petfood from Petco, but the credit never show up, I will not shop again through swagbucks until the the points show up. I submitted receipt, transaction number and everything.

jaydenk5
5/11/17

swagbucks is not worth it they ask the same questions over and over as well as tons of useless questions and i got an acoutnt ordered a gift card when i got enough swagbucks and then they didn't give me the gift card and for no explained reason i suddenly could'nt sighn in agsin .

richardc243
5/11/17

Any of the surveys that offer large amounts of "Scambucks", you fill out half the survey, then either kicks you out for being disqualified, or say there are no more spots available. Do not waste your time or give out any information for free...

brandis29
5/9/17

They DO NOT deliver on their Offers and their customer service department does not care about helping resolve crediting issues. I have been trying for 3 months now to be credited for an Offer that I signed up for. Don't waste your time with this site.

seanb74
5/6/17

Joined in 2011 got hundreds of swagbucks a day for years.Now I cant even get any points searching.Also sometimes I would complete an entire survey and at the very end it says okay almost done just a couple of questions for classification purposes.Next thing you know your disqualified after spending an hour answering questions.I deleted my account 2 days ago.

michaelm564
5/1/17

Spent 3 days answering surveys and jumping through hoops to get points. Suddenly without any explanation my account was deactivated and I got absolutely nothing for my time. Total Scam.

carriek27
4/28/17

FIND A BETTER REWARD/SURVEY SITE.

I have been a loyal and thoughtful member of Swagbucks and I have to tell you that there has been COUNTLESS times that I spent an hour or even more and either didn't get the promised swagbucks or got an error message after I completed the entire survey.

If you submit a "help ticket", even if you provide proof in the form of screenshots they send you a generic email saying "As you know, we work directly with our partners to ensure completions are tracked in the system. Without a confirmed completion from the 3rd party, we are unable to continue to fully crediting your account going forward. Understandably, it is frustrating to receive this news after investing your time.

Our goal is to ensure you have the best experience possible when completing these activities in the future. In order to do that, we are sharing your feedback with the team in charge as we continue to receive it.

Please continue to share your feedback with us and thank you for your understanding!"

Basically your out of luck.

bettyw57
4/26/17

Can anyone tell me how to get rid if Swagbucks. It will not delete and I am already sick and tired of surveys and no rewards.
If you have any suggestions I would appreciate your help!

annh95
4/20/17

Don't waste your time, they don't give you swagbucks for your sign up or purchase ! SCAM SCAM SCAM!
I was expected the response more than 2 months and my problem is not solved

annetteg30
4/19/17

I have had to beg for the swagbucks I earn for almost every offer I have done lately. They currently owe me 3500 swagbucks for the Uber offer. It has been almost a month since I was supposed to receive them. They have the worst customer service--you can get them on the phone and their responses to emails are the same crap over and over again. Their excuse is they're having problems with their partner.

Tip for consumers: Don't do any offers that cost you money because it's highly likely you will never get the swagbucks they owe you. And don't do the Uber offer.

rs147
4/19/17

DO NOT WASTE YOU KEY STROKES HERE. IT IS THE BIGEST WASTE OF TIM E I HAVE EVER BEEN INVOLVED WITH. TWO DAYS AND I AM COMPLETELY FED UP WITH DOING THE WHOLE SURVEY AND THEN NOT GETTING ANY CREDIT FOR IT.

tkellya
4/14/17

Used to be an okay place. It took me a couple of years, but I now have around $138.
But that seems to be about as far as I'm going to get. That's because the surveys no longer pay out. It's a scam now. You're answering their questions and suddenly you're disqualified (without explanation), and you don't get any points.
It's a complete waste of time now. At this point, I'm hoping I can redeem my points for what their worth. SMH.
UPDATE 5/27/17: Last week, I was finally able to earn another $12. It sure took longer than it used to to earn that last $12. I did this by selectively avoiding surveys made by companies I've learned do not reward. I earned $150 so I could get the $100 and $50 Amazon gift cards. I redeemed my points a couple of days ago. I'm now waiting (up to 16 days!) on an email that will tell me the Amazon gift codes to use. Once I have them, I'll quit Swagbucks.
UPDATE 5/30/17: Got the Amazon gift card codes today. Redeemed them at Amazon who automatically applies them at checkout. Used them immediately.
UPDATE 6/12/17: I've received my orders from Amazon and I quit Swagbucks last week. I'm free. I don't know why, I can't explain it, but I feel a large weight has been lifted. Maybe because Swagbucks began to feel like a job with little reward?

ejf2
4/14/17

I t will take forever to get the 2200 or 2500 SB points to qualify for a $25.00 gist card at amazon or Walmart. That's because you can spend 20 minutes of your time only to be told that you do not qualify for the survey. Than you get 0 points! Absurd!

assa25
4/12/17

EVERY SINGLE $#*!ING TIME I TRY TO DO A GODDAMN SURVEY, I GET $#*!ING DISQUALIFIED. $#*! THIS GAY SCAMMY ASS WEBSITE!
AVOID IT AND GO TO REWARDS1

wingso
4/9/17

I have literally made thousands of dollars through Swagging. We are about to buy our new lawn tractor from Lowes this Spring using only gift certificates earned at SwagBucks. Yes, you do have to have some intelligence to understand the site and figure out the best ways to earn, but most folks figure it out in only a few days. Unfortunately there are some who just don't have the resources to get it, and they never will so instead they come here and try to blame it on the site instead. If you want to earn some extra buying power online for FREE go join SwagBucks today. There are special offers and surveys that are offered by third parties and not directly from SwagBucks that sometimes don't credit or you have to contact to get your credit but their support contacts are always readily available, as you can tell from other reviews those reviewers didn't understand that. And while the surveys are a great way to add up SwagBucks in a hurry you have to understand that with over 10 million SwagBucks members and 2-3 million active at any given time some surveys are going to get full while you are still doing them, oh well, that's life. You get over it and move on to the next one. Also multiple other websites that are click to earn are offering those same surveys at the same time that you are doing them on SwagBucks so there is that to consider as well. They have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, over 2,267,0000 Facebook fans and have paid out over $183,587,968 in cash and free gift cards since the company began in 2005. So No, It's definitely NOT a scam. Try it, you'll see. And don't listen to the Drop-Outs...

10 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Occasionally. It's safe to just assume you'll have to wait the 10 days, but occasionally I have gotten in fewer days.

By Liz P. on 5/2/15
Helpful answer

Yep it take an hour to make 20 centsI timed it yesterday 11/26/2016 And that is with the 5sb rip off

By manuela m. on 11/1/16
Helpful answer

i am looking for a website that has positive reviews and i can earn points in that dn't take all day to reach goals..am currently not working , but don't want to be doing activities all day know of any that are legit ?

By rose f. on 4/8/15
Helpful answer

doing a search a virus tried to ransom my computer, do not search with swagbucks, DANGER

By MICHAEL S. on 8/22/16

1 SB = 0.01$, sorta like 1 Yen = about 0.01$

By Charbel N. on 10/16/15
Helpful answer

Totally legit, and very slow to earn anything on. Their toolbar also tracks your web usage. I don't recommend the site, as indicated in my one star review here. There are much better and more lucrative survey sites, check the ratings to find good ones here and on SurveyPolice.com.

By Morgan M. on 11/11/10
Helpful answer

Don't bother emailing them. They will not credit you anyways even if you have proof. Some of the offers are scams. Swagbucks used to be legit and reliable now I am not so sure

By J S. on 10/3/16
Helpful answer

there customer support is non existant, if complain too often, account gets suspended, very trump like, total idiot

By MICHAEL S. on 8/29/16
Helpful answer

I didn't install the swagbutton,too many problems with it.

By Lynne C. on 9/6/15
Helpful answer

you never get paid from there discovery items, huge scam

By MICHAEL S. on 3/1/17
Questions? Get answers from the Swagbucks staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Swagbucks