Review of Swagbucks

Tel: 1-877-748-2714
support@swagbucks.com

ronr75
8/19/17

It works, that's all i have to say. I am going to be honest, some reviews are bad and too let everyone know, no i am not sponsored or getting payed from this review..100% Honest Review. I hope i can re-edit this later just in case if i run into issues with getting my rewards after the first two cards since apparently that is when people start not getting support. We'll see by next month.

shayg7
8/19/17

Its really nice to earn a small amount of extra cash on the side especially for a poor student like me. I just started like three weeks ago and got a 25$ visa card online which I spent with no issues.

cristalyr
8/19/17

Love this website so easy and convinient to earn thanks for the opportunity to be a part of this I find everything amazing from gift cards from the way you earn your points which I think is easy to do

stever161
8/19/17

Swagbucks is a good way to earn money through easy methods of taking surveys and watching videos, among other things. The only downfall is some of the surveys being restricted or unavailable for all users.

staceyj30
8/19/17

Always have something to do weather its surveys or watching videos. And they always pay!!!!! Great survey site.

jessicah181
8/19/17

I just got my kids new backpacks! Helps at christmas too!!! It is easy and simple! Who can't use some easy extra cash!

stephanies230
8/19/17

They are the only site thus far that has actually rewarded me! They are legit. They are super simple, straight to the point. I have yet to have any issues at all with them. I have been able to redeem a $5 mastercard for online purchases and $10 walmart card for online purchases. Diggin' iiiiiit.

tonyp95
8/19/17

I love earning points to get gift cards.You have them for so many cool places and stores. Plus all the great discounts !!!!!!!

garyt75
8/19/17

I been a swagbucks member for a couple of months and I'm very happy with it. If you're consistent the points do add up. Redeeming is easy and fairly quick.

kellyw121
8/19/17

It's an easy way to earn free money on the side. It doesn't always work perfectly and sometimes it's like pulling teeth to get rewarded for a survey or discover..... but can't really complain when it's helping with the groceries!

joannag26
8/19/17

I've been using swagbucks for many years. I usually just redeem them for amazon gc. Easy to use and many ways to earn swagbucks.

charlesb188
8/19/17

the best option for me, this is fantastic page, i can win more sd and more money this is amazing i recommend this site you cant win more

danniellel
8/19/17

Good site. Decently easy cash. Just little things to look into but sometimes a bit of a pain in the butt because of auto charges for memeberships

dianea50
8/19/17

I've used Swagbucks occasionally for over two months. I had no trouble getting my first two Amazon gift cards. When I had enough points for another they would not send me a pin. There seems to be no customer service at all. Other people have had this problem too I have seen on review sites. It looks like I can still donate my Swagbucks to charity which I will. And then I'm done with them. If you decide to use this site I highly suggest that you cash out each time you earn at the lowest level so that they can't shut your account without you doing tons of low paid work and then not getting paid. The surveys don't pay even close to minimum wage and getting pennies for watching videos is a joke. I'm not sure the videos would even break even with the cost of powering your computer.

laurac251
8/19/17

Love it and the rewards I get! Feel like there should be some shorter options to get sb at times. Great for just sitting in front of the TV with down time. Keep up the great work Swagbucks

malindam6
8/18/17

I just started 2 weeks ago and already got a $25 Paypal gift card. They said it would be deposited into Paypal in up to 10 days. I had it after 3!

ethanc30
8/18/17

I love this site and I have made $50 in less than a week. I love how you can make money from fun and easy thing :) Thank You Swagbucks

Tip for consumers: Use it, EZ money my guy

lashondar
LaShonda R.
8/18/17

This is legit. You get exactly what they say you get! You actually get to use your earnings on whatever gift card you'd like and the redemption is quick and simple as well.

billieh28
8/18/17

I've been earning rewards consistently; it really works! The best part is that I'm earning most of my rewards doing things I do anyway. For example, playing games including casino games. Shopping online and signing up for trial pay offers. I love it!.
Billie

reginah23
8/18/17

Swagbucks has a few drawbacks, but overall, someone is able to make at least $3 bucks a day just watching videos. I generally just start videos and let them play all day. It involves very little work and i have managed to cash out several times already. It takes a few days to get your money but i've never had an issue where it didn't come. LOVE THIS SITE!

lorrieq
Lorrie Q.
8/18/17

I love swagbucks!! it's fun and easy to just sit back and collect $. I am saving up for Christmas now!

moniqueh16
8/18/17

I've earned over $500 in a year. I've only had a few issues with getting paid, but overall Swagbucks has been a blessing for me.

jozed
8/18/17

I began Swagbucks a few years ago and made excellent money and gift cards. One year I tried joining other sites that were similar but found I made more money just doing simple things on Swagbucks than any other site! Swagbucks doesn't get stale either. Monthly there are team games and SWAGO boards earning you more than just watching videos. PLUS customer service is great. When I put a ticket in for something I didn't get credit for, with the proper information, I get credit sometimes within the hour. I Love Love Love Swagbucks and have recommended it to ALL my friends.

stanw28
8/18/17

This is a great site to earn a little pocket change. The surveys are varied, both in content and length, as well as the reward, but it's all up front, allowing you to pick and choose which surveys you want to take. I've had no problems with payments or crediting for the surveys, so absolutely nothing to complain about.

annea34
8/18/17

Enjoy the service of getting a reward. Little or nothing to do in order to receive points toward gifts.

10 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Totally legit, and very slow to earn anything on. Their toolbar also tracks your web usage. I don't recommend the site, as indicated in my one star review here. There are much better and more lucrative survey sites, check the ratings to find good ones here and on SurveyPolice.com.

By Morgan M. on 11/11/10
Helpful answer

Occasionally. It's safe to just assume you'll have to wait the 10 days, but occasionally I have gotten in fewer days.

By Liz P. on 5/2/15
Helpful answer

Yep it take an hour to make 20 centsI timed it yesterday 11/26/2016 And that is with the 5sb rip off

By manuela m. on 11/1/16
Helpful answer

doing a search a virus tried to ransom my computer, do not search with swagbucks, DANGER

By MICHAEL S. on 8/22/16

1 SB = 0.01$, sorta like 1 Yen = about 0.01$

By Charbel N. on 10/16/15
Helpful answer

they will suspend at will, stay away huge scam

By MICHAEL S. on 5/27/17
Helpful answer

Don't bother emailing them. They will not credit you anyways even if you have proof. Some of the offers are scams. Swagbucks used to be legit and reliable now I am not so sure

By J S. on 10/3/16
Helpful answer

there customer support is non existant, if complain too often, account gets suspended, very trump like, total idiot

By MICHAEL S. on 8/29/16
Helpful answer

I didn't install the swagbutton,too many problems with it.

By Lynne C. on 9/6/15
Helpful answer

you never get paid from there discovery items, huge scam

By MICHAEL S. on 3/1/17
Questions? Get answers from the Swagbucks staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Swagbucks