US Government’s NSF

8/22/16

not satisfied

dorotheac1
8/14/16

They did NOTHING!!!! They blabbered and yapped but nothing happened! I NEED I REFUND FOR YOUR SERVICE SUCKS!!!!!

jessicas182
8/10/16

They provide counterfeit software!

kingy2
8/9/16

they are selling illegal software

christinam77
8/8/16

the rep was unbelievably incompetent

darrelb10
8/7/16

didn't get the data I needed

jennifery25
8/6/16

causes me a lot of trouble

danield104
8/5/16

Never seen a fraud site like this

amys136
3/7/16

I bought Microsoft Office 2010 from Software King on March 21, 2013. It has worked fine for almost 3 years, and this morning it has been deactivated by Microsoft because the Product Key has been used more than 5 times . . . WHAT??
Hours of time wasted trying to get help from Microsoft, to no avail.
Software King must have been reselling the same product key to other buyers!!
RUN, RUN, RUN!!

frankh83
3/6/16

Downloaded it and installed Office 2010. It was not Office 365 and was supposed to work forever, but at one year it quit. I spent 3 nights on the phone with MS support but they couldn't get it to work. Waste of time and money,

chrisb234
2/22/16

Bought a License in 2014 for Excel 2010. Worked for one year and expired.

I have tried over and over to contact them, phone, email, and Chat. Absolutely no success. I don't think they're in business any longer. They ripped me off and they'll rip you off too!

FRAUDS!

judyj15
1/31/16

i bought windows 7 from them and the code that they gave me isn't genuine, i sent them a email guess we will have to see what happens

williamb85
11/29/15

I've never had a problem with purchasing and receiving software from SoftwareKing. I've ordered from them twice and will continue to order from them. They have legitimate product keys that work.

I had to order Windows 7 when it wasn't available in the stores anymore. Then I decided to purchase 8.1. The prices are lower than what I'd find in the stores and the download links were provided quickly. There was no long wait.

stever85
10/28/15

This site is a scam. No one answers the phone, and online chat was no help. Had to go through my credit card company and contest the charge. Stay away!

andreaa35
10/9/15

I purchased the Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student online from Software king.
They sent me the email with the product key and information how to download.
It is not working, my expired Microsoft office program asking me to write the product key for activation but it doesn't matter how many times I type it in it still asking me the same thing.
I tried to called them but off course there is no real costumer service. It is a big scam.
Now I have to buy another one. Do not buy from them!!!!!!!! I gave them 1 star because this is the only option to write a review.

dalen15
9/20/15

Ran into a couple of issues during the download/install process. Software King responded in a timely manner with solutions that worked. I'd buy again.

matthewm77
7/16/15

Received 2010 Office from them in February. I was denies access to the program in May. I found the original download E-mail from them recently and when I went to access the download link provided by them I found out that it no longer exists.
I am amazed that they are still getting away with this. I wish I had visited this website before purchasing.

dakilal
6/15/15

Im the latest victim. It's a scam.

rebeccaf17
5/26/15

I purchase Microsoft office 2010 fees days ago and it been acting up since I got it. They will not give me a refund for nothing. They are horrible, unfair, unprofessional, not nice, and miney stealers!!! Do not trust them!!!!

williamm118
1/9/15

this place is a rip off. I purchased windows office, and they rebilled one year later, and will not refund second billing

johnc283
1/2/15

Very frustrated. Have contacted SoftwareKing by phone and get the message: "Sorry, we are either helping other customers or it is past business hours, please try again and hangs up. The first time was after business hours. The second time was during and there was no hold option just hung up after the message. Tried to e-mail them and it has been two weeks for a reply. I never order programs on-line and now I know why. This company does not care about its customers. I have been trying to get my access key for over two weeks. I guess they do not care once they get their money. Seems like I am going to have to pay the full price for Microsoft 2013 AGAIN, which was 274.99 (because nobody will reply to e-mails or help by phone is a joke) but will make sure it is through a proper department store. I have definitely told everyone I know about this poor business practice. I am a student and really cant afford tactics like these.

julieh43
11/2/14

I ordered Office 2013 online from them, provided my debit card number, and was told my order was being processed. Then I received an email saying I could not download it right away because my order was being "reviewed." They said if I really needed it right away to let them know and they would "help." This, after the bank had already paid them! After about three hours I began to worry and wrote to let them know I did want it right away, and to as what they meant by "reviewing" my order. This was all yesterday. Tonight I received a message with the subject "Your order has been rejected." It went on to explain that they have very strict "fraud" standards and I did not pass them. Then another email about how they have processed my refund but it may take a couple of days for the bank to process it. I am speechless. They did not mention anything about a "review" before accepting my money. Wish I had read these other reviews before trying to do business with them. Why are they still in business? This is apparently a Canadian company, and I always thought Canadians were supposed to be 'nice." If I don't get my money back in a couple of days or sooner I will not be nice. I have been both inconvenienced and insulted.

juliant11
9/23/14

Do not waste your time and money, they are simply a legal piracy company. I bought the Windows 7 download and it didn't have any drivers included so I had to locate them myself on the Internet. Totally useless and patronizing customer service. DO NOT GO NEAR!!!!!!

brookec3
7/10/14

Will not refund windows software that DOES NOT work! Then they told me I was wrong and being hurtful to them because he has a disability. WHAT? I didn't even know the man on the phone had one. I am beyond disgusted with how rude, unprofessional and overall awful they are as a business.

investors
6/12/14

"sold me bad antivirus key-V2FTXWFKGYHB6HY7G47MHF94Y and it's no good. support was just delays.They new it was bad! No refund!"

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SoftwareKing staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question