US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

belindab28
9/19/16

This is stupid and a goddamn waste of time. You lying bastards told me that this office suite would work. Well guess what? It does not! Not only does it not work as advertised, it is now stuck in my computer and I can't get rid of it!

oliverw22
8/31/16

You have the best marketing strategy....yet worst after sales service

aldenr11
8/29/16

Of all the time I gave the techsupport, still You can't figure out the cause of the problem of your software ?

heatherg49
8/28/16

i paid good money for this. this isn't fair

annies56
8/27/16

you lying bastards

maes21
8/22/16

not satisfied

dorotheac1
8/14/16

They did NOTHING!!!! They blabbered and yapped but nothing happened! I NEED I REFUND FOR YOUR SERVICE SUCKS!!!!!

jessicas182
8/10/16

They provide counterfeit software!

kingy2
8/9/16

they are selling illegal software

christinam77
8/8/16

the rep was unbelievably incompetent

darrelb10
8/7/16

didn't get the data I needed

jennifery25
8/6/16

causes me a lot of trouble

danield104
8/5/16

Never seen a fraud site like this

amys136
3/7/16

I bought Microsoft Office 2010 from Software King on March 21, 2013. It has worked fine for almost 3 years, and this morning it has been deactivated by Microsoft because the Product Key has been used more than 5 times . . . WHAT??
Hours of time wasted trying to get help from Microsoft, to no avail.
Software King must have been reselling the same product key to other buyers!!
RUN, RUN, RUN!!

frankh83
3/6/16

Downloaded it and installed Office 2010. It was not Office 365 and was supposed to work forever, but at one year it quit. I spent 3 nights on the phone with MS support but they couldn't get it to work. Waste of time and money,

chrisb234
2/22/16

Bought a License in 2014 for Excel 2010. Worked for one year and expired.

I have tried over and over to contact them, phone, email, and Chat. Absolutely no success. I don't think they're in business any longer. They ripped me off and they'll rip you off too!

FRAUDS!

judyj15
1/31/16

i bought windows 7 from them and the code that they gave me isn't genuine, i sent them a email guess we will have to see what happens

williamb85
11/29/15

I've never had a problem with purchasing and receiving software from SoftwareKing. I've ordered from them twice and will continue to order from them. They have legitimate product keys that work.

I had to order Windows 7 when it wasn't available in the stores anymore. Then I decided to purchase 8.1. The prices are lower than what I'd find in the stores and the download links were provided quickly. There was no long wait.

stever85
10/28/15

This site is a scam. No one answers the phone, and online chat was no help. Had to go through my credit card company and contest the charge. Stay away!

andreaa35
10/9/15

I purchased the Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student online from Software king.
They sent me the email with the product key and information how to download.
It is not working, my expired Microsoft office program asking me to write the product key for activation but it doesn't matter how many times I type it in it still asking me the same thing.
I tried to called them but off course there is no real costumer service. It is a big scam.
Now I have to buy another one. Do not buy from them!!!!!!!! I gave them 1 star because this is the only option to write a review.

dalen15
9/20/15

Ran into a couple of issues during the download/install process. Software King responded in a timely manner with solutions that worked. I'd buy again.

matthewm77
7/16/15

Received 2010 Office from them in February. I was denies access to the program in May. I found the original download E-mail from them recently and when I went to access the download link provided by them I found out that it no longer exists.
I am amazed that they are still getting away with this. I wish I had visited this website before purchasing.

dakilal
6/15/15

Im the latest victim. It's a scam.

rebeccaf17
5/26/15

I purchase Microsoft office 2010 fees days ago and it been acting up since I got it. They will not give me a refund for nothing. They are horrible, unfair, unprofessional, not nice, and miney stealers!!! Do not trust them!!!!

williamm118
1/9/15

this place is a rip off. I purchased windows office, and they rebilled one year later, and will not refund second billing

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SoftwareKing staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question