US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jessicah73
8/20/15

Purchased items through a partner site of Shopatron and received them less than 24 hours later. I don't even know how that was possible, but it was amazing! A great experience--would and will recommend highly.

kymn1
8/19/15

I ordered from Modells.com and it was an awesome experience. My order arrived quickly and prompt. I as received updates via email when it was processed and shipped!!

andrewh89
7/23/15

I had placed an order for bike carrier parts and accessories. I found the prices to be very fair. The shopping experience was excellent, and the order was processed and shipped very fast. Everything was above expectations, and I would highly recommend this company.

tylerh37
7/8/15

Great service, communication and also prompt!

pattib14
7/8/15

I purchased this as a gift, it was extremely well received and greatly appreciated. Thank you for the experience

terryannl
2/20/15

A very nice shopping experience! Price was right, ordering from website very easy, and shipping was very quick. Much appreciated.

arlenec4
2/20/15

Excellent service. We were notified via email when our product was ready for pick up. The store staff at the Queen E. store were terrific.

Tip for consumers: Great way to shop, especially for Christmas.

allano6
1/30/15

Bad experience today with Shopatron as the service provider for a Canadian retailer, Home Hardware. The retailer's website is not synced with the Shopatron website, so IDs and passwords are not maintained. Talk about confusion! I now know enough to go durectly to the Shopatron website to get order status. I'm unable to see my account or orders via the retailer site at all. Amazingky, the order went through, but Shopatron's support of the retailer is severely lacking.

Tip for consumers: Ideally, the shopatron site should be behind the scenes, and not confusing the heck out of someone accessing a retail site that uses shopatron services... But not so.

roberta137
1/23/15

I recently placed an order from Thule which was handled by Shopatron. Not only was the experience quick and easy, the product arrived exactly when they said it would. I'll definitely look for the Shopatron name in the future as a good supplier.

davido51
11/24/14

Sorry to leave this terrible review, but I had no idea I was dealing with a middle man company! This is one extra entity to deal with and one more way that things can (and in my case.. has) gone wrong.. My order for an expensive desk accessory was placed on 11/19/2014 09:26:54 EST.

As far as the shopatron site is concerned my item is shipped. As far the usps service is concerned they have been electronically contacted by no item has been shipped or received. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE here?

I have paid and been charged for my item which was due to arrive in 2 days yet it is 5 days later and I dont even have a clue where my item is.

This is not ideal and I'd avoid this service if you can.

louisel16
7/10/13

Great online experience, aurora was not only easy to order from but my order arrived in record time and perfect condition

jeffa22
7/3/13

Great experience. Should the need ever arise, I would/will order again.

rh261
6/27/13

easy shopping experience.

kathyb20
6/20/13

Excellent shopping experience! Here at work there's not a lot of time to browse, so the easy on-line ordering is greatly appreciated! Click onto your site, click the items we need, click onto our stored info, and the order's placed! All in under a minute!

markb105
4/26/13

I have purchased items several times (from JL Audio) through the Shopatron site and I am always extremely satisfied with the site, the service, the dealer network and the products supplied. The transaction is smooth and communication is great, keeping you up to speed every step of the way with your order. This is how internet shopping should be - simple, fast, efficient AND showing care for the customer! I'd definitely recommend using these guys!

angieb7
4/17/13

I used shopatron for a transaction thru Nitrous Express, they completed my order and made the entire transaction quick and easy. Thanks!

matane
4/11/13

Great Shopping Experience Highly Recommended!!

Thanks!

lesliep12
4/10/13

I can't wait to shop with Shopatron again. the experience was perfect in every way!! I received my merchandise on time, was very, very, pleased with every aspect of dealing with Shopatron.com. WONDERFUL!!!!

kevink15
8/31/12

I have used Shopatron 2 or 3 times the past year for soccer gear for my son, each time everything has went extremely well. The equipment arrives on time, as ordered, no damage, billed correctly, tracking info provided, etc. Highly recommended...

susand14
8/18/12

Really easy order processing. I was able to research the Eureka tent replacement poles I needed, ordered them quickly, and they shipped to me fast from a Eureka dealer here in Michigan. Communication was good, and was able to track my order to know which day they would arrive, and the method. Good Site!

conil
8/14/12

Consistently prompt and accurate service. Never worry on wait for my orders.

christinag1
7/18/12

Great experience ordering Mizno volleyball shoes. Shopatron has excellent customer service and communication. I knew exactly when my shoes would arrive and was given access to a custome service rep in the event of a problem. I would definitely use this site again and would highly recommend it to others.

wualizp
7/16/12

Good products good services always thank you

tims31
7/5/12

I've used Shopatron several times to order and Thule gear. Online ordering and tracking is good, and phone/email reps are great. Pleasure to do business with.

kathyh17
7/3/12

Received the items unbelievably fast. Very satisfied.