US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

moniqueb22
12/2/16

APPRECIATE REVIEWS!!! Sitting here bored, thought let's chk out a movie, ObviouslyREELVIDZ appears, chked out their info,
they hve 3 steps, to register, simple enuf didn't see NOTHG ABOUT CREDIT CARD.
did the 3 steps, and here it comes, CREDIT CARD INFO, I immediately thgt chked reviews wit sitejabber, And the reviews made my decision, PLEASE NO YOUR ALL APPRECIATED!

rachellc1
11/27/16

I cancelled my membership 3 weeks ago and 39.95 was charged in my account and it was without my knowledge and took out the money i had in my account for school. Im disgusted! was referred by another site then it took a donation for another organization then took 5.95 from me.

jesusj14
7/7/16

They say they won't charge but charge you at the end and you don't even get to watch anything

doro-
4/2/16

I got redirected to Reelvidz from solarmovies.ph and it prompted me to create a free account in order to view the movie so I did. It then prompted me to enter my credit/debit card details but assured me that no charges will be made. Big, careless mistake on my part to do so for they changed my supposedly "free" account to a premium one without my knowledge and charged me USD 34.95/month for that. I only realized that something was amiss after the third month. I have since cancelled my account with them. I would rate them 0 starts if I could. STAY AWAY.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT EVEN USE IT.

shawnh33
11/22/15

As far as www.ReelVids.com, or any other site for that matter: If a website EVER asks for your credit card information just to join a "Free" site, Please do some research before divulging your personal details. There are many sites out there that look legitimate, some may even accept Paypal; unfortunately these sites(from movies to online shopping) are just out to scam you. There is no reason for anyone to ever get scammed for one simple reason: Never give out your info without first doing a quick scam search, at the very least. I still can't wrap my head around some of these comments that say "ReelVids" keeps taking money out of my account, how do I stop them?" Seriously? Shut your card off, get a new card and/or account! Why would you keep allowing(Yes, allowing) them to take your money? These people don't care about you or anyone else. Jail and punishment do not deter them. Many of the sites operate outside of the U.S. and are extremely hard to prosecute, if not impossible. For these reasons and many others, do yourself a favor and think before you give out your "Last Dollar."

ashleys40
9/7/15

Very understanding!

tammyt14
7/5/15

Well i have canceled my sign up like twice how do they keep taking it out????????? But try out https://twitter.com/tammyt1976/status/617370111800770564 :)

Tip for consumers: As a tip please STAY AWAY FROM SITE :) On the other hand with the company doing this to everyone it seems what can be done about it???? I would like to say once we got an actual person on the phone after 2nd time moneys were taken out i would like everyone to know that we got a full refund from Reeldiz without hesitation thanks to the rep that helped us how awesome you are!!! :)

denniss79
6/16/15

Signed up for 6 months 14.95 they charge me over 40 dollars and didn't have any of the movies that they said they had straight up SCAM

garyc56
5/24/15

I was tempted against my better judgement to try the Reelvidz site to help my grandson with a film he needed to review for school, but fortunately decided to check it out here first. Thanks for confirming my suspicions & probably saving me both money & grief.

shaat
5/2/15

They didn't send/ask any conformation. Its cheating. I wanted to cancel it, please let me know process to cancel.

veran2
4/6/15

a While ago , I signed in for a "Free" trial on Reelvidz/ The website asked me to enter my Credit Card Information in order to sign up for the Free Trail. After that they started deducting money from my Credit card. First it was only 59 Dollar but recently it went up to 260 dollar. It was supposed to be a Free trial. I never authorized the purchase of the product. Anyway, the site never worked and I never downloaded one single movie.
Why are this being allowed by Authorities??

stormv2
3/3/15

Thank you SiteJabber.com and the people who posted here for some crappy site called reelvids.com. I was on a free video website and was looking for videos, when reelvids.com came on and offered a movie I was looking for, they said it was free and to just register, so I said to myself "lemme check it out" so I put in my e-mail address, then it switches me to another page asking for credit card info, and since ive been scammed before, I said " WHOA, HOLD ON, LEMME LOOK UP THIS SITE"! So I do a search and SiteJabber.com was the first to pop up, but I could see down the list that there were a lot of negative reviews of reelvids.com's crummy site and im sure the crummy crooks, thieves and scammers running the site. There should be laws and enforcement to prevent scam sites like this and throw them in jail for robbing people out of their last dollars, that will teach them a lesson and make them think twice before running crummy scam sites like this. So thanks to SiteJabber.com and the people who spent time to prevent me from being robbed by them crooks. I entered my e-mail address and when I went back to erase it, I couldn't return to the page. I just hope I don't get a bunch of spam or junk mail from them filling my inbox. I hope reelvids.com sees this website and the comments. They should be ashamed of themselves, and realize how low on the lifeform chain these people really are, trying to get a paycheck from other peoples agony of loosing their money. Their probably lauphing all the way to the bank. But thanks to siteJabber.com and information contained, I got the last lauph from those crooks. Thanks all!

Tip for consumers: I recommend using SiteJabber.com to review a website before making ANY purchases online. I saved my hard earned money, and alot of headaches thanks to them.

jeffs85
1/4/15

They are criminals.. A real scam. Just take ur credit card number and charge

steelixf
11/8/14

Wait, do I still get charged if I didn't select a plan yet, but was still registered?

ronanl11
4/19/14

My mom got a free 5 day trial for this service because they said that they had a movie that she wanted to see (Only Lovers Left Alive). She then got worried because they didn't have the movie. She tried to cancel the "free" membership and it looked as if though she had. I looked up this website and found out it was a scam, and that people still, even after canceling, were being charged $39.95. We quickly canceled our debit card and are now waiting for a new one to arrive thanks to this site. In layman's terms: DONT USE THIS WEBSITE!!!

alexandere5
2/6/14

Signed up to watch thor with my grandparents after it was advertised there. They didn't have the film i wanted and seemed to only have 20 or 30 $#*! films.
I deleted the account and forgot about it. Until a few days ago i got a £2.95 charge [admittedly not as bad as many others but enough to make me overdrawn]
I went to try and delete the account again but they say i have already deleted the account.
Will be ringing them later...
Dont go to reelvidz

harryh35
1/17/14

I used a unique email to register about a year ago and since then every misleading, outright scamming email i've had has been to that address. None of it selling reel vidz so either they have multiple scams or they are selling our data to crooks

reneam
12/2/13

REAL SCAMM!!!! they tell you to sign up for a 5 Day free-trial then charge you $40 after the 5th day without notifying you! i was curious and went to check my account saw a transaction from REELVIDZ.COM for $42.90. i called them right away and cancelled my account then they offered me a refund and i accepted and they say within 5-10 BUSINESS DAYS. how convenient when you call them the first option is to cancel your account. i called my bank and they told me to report them. this is so unfortunate this was my first transaction every on my first and only credit card and it was a scam, i will definitely go back to my debit card.

vassilisk
8/7/13

The first and i hope the last experience of scam i have ever been involved on the internet with my prepaid card.
I have been registered 3 months ago for a "5 days free account" as advertised on the site. When i logged in i haven't seen anything interesting and i have been sign out and never used it again. 1 month later i get the invoice of my prepaid card and notice a charge of 7,95 from REELVIDZ LONDON! I really tried hard to find out what it could be as i didn't use the site again form the day i registered! I have followed the process for cancel my membership -really pissed of for the extra charge of "0.99 convenience fee for online cancellations" but anyway, we got to PAY for our mistakes! 2 months later i got a new invoice from my prepaid card, guess what? no 0,99 charge, just a brand new 7,95 charge!
Shame on them! Just stay AWAY!

lolan
7/29/13

Wow!! I am so glad I did some research into reelvidz as I could not imagine why a free streaming site would need my credit card info. I want to give a huge THANK YOU to all of you who posted your experiences with this scandalous site!!! I just had a really bad feeling about this site and all there promises.

Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! {{HUGS}} for all of you!

ja2440
7/17/13

STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! They are absolutely unreasonable, their site doesn't work, and their customer service people are rude. They will continue to charge your credit card and will not refund you. If you ask for the name of the person that you are speaking to, they will hang up on you.

I have never left a review of a site before, but these people were so bad, I feel that everyone needs to be protected from them.

mikec36
7/17/13

Very misleading. I fell for it. The movies they advertize on their home page are NOTHING like the horrible movies offered once you sign up. I cancelled right away. SCAM! STAY AWAY.

maryj31
7/11/13

I was searching online for the hbo series Hung. Came to a TVLinks website that led me to the reelvidz.com. The show was NOT on the wesite as promised, nor was anything else worth watching!!

kar-leea
5/14/13

I too was suckered in to signing up with this scam website. I Googled 'Elementary', because I had missed an episode, and reelvidz.com appeared with its 'free' 5 day trial. I signed up, realised that 'Elementary' wasn't even in the available video list (although a lot of unknown foreign ones were!), went to cancel and my cancellation details kept disappearing, even after 5 attempts. Smelling a scam, I cancelled my debit card, stopped all withdrawls from that account AND rang their customer service number and cancelled my 'membership' that way too. Why are they still allowed to run this shonky set-up when there has been so many complaints??? STAY AWAY FROM THEM, THEY ARE COMPLETE SCAMMERS.

stepheng18
4/19/13

I followed a link from a (usually) trustworthy website to watch a video, but it told me I had to sign up. My mistake! I signed up to cineble.com, but when I couldn't find the video I'd been promised on there, I went back & clicked the link again, which this time took me to reelvidz.com - turns out they're the same site. This was when I started getting suspicious & searching around. Currently in the process of trying to cancel my 'subscription' before the 5 days runs out... Here's hoping their response times aren't too slow!

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ReelVidz staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question