Review of RebelCircus

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

cristall
3/29/17

Oh where do I start. I purchased and returned an item from here successfully the first time. They did not get me my refund within 5-7 from receipt, I had to contact them. On top of that, I was overcharged for shipping and I had to pay for return shipping as well. Whatever. I order a second item, need to return, did not fit at all. They ignored my first return request, so I sent another. Got it sent out (again paid return shipping myself), kept my tracking and 5-7 business days after they've recieved my package...still no refund. Their site CLEARLY states the refunds are applied 5-7 days after receiving the return...so keep your tracking number. Didn't happen, so I email. I am given an apology and that they've confirmed the return and are putting in a refund request that can take 5-7 business days. AGAIN. So I wait another 5-7 business days again.....actually I waited a month to see if they truly were going to just brush it off. I check my ticket and it's still "open" and I have NO REFUND. I'm done playing around. I contact them THROUGH PAYPAL (Paid through PayPal thank gosh) on 3/24/17, that's a Friday, and send screenshots of their sites policies, our ticket interactions, and how long I've been waiting (2/13/17). I check back on my ticket on Monday and they have CLOSED IT, it was open all weekend. Clearly got my email (which created a new ticket, but my email referenced my original ticket number) and didn't email me back. The next day, Tuesday, I am refunded and have gotten my refund memo. The thing that PISSES ME OFF is that KEITH has the audacity to email me back on Wednesday treating me like I'm stupid stating that he apologizes for the delay and has checked on the refund "today" and has seen the refund has already been sent and to give it 1-2 business days. GEE THANKS A LOT. I know you saw my NEW ticket Monday with the PREVIOUS case number in it, otherwise it wouldn't have gotten CLOSED a full day before my refund was even sent and clearly, you're THE ONLY ONE dealing with these tickets, don't play stupid. You're not slick. Do not belittle people. $#*! this place, $#*! Keith. I know the merchandise is cute, but he's just re-selling. Look up the brand and buy it from those places DIRECTLY.

julieh145
3/20/17

I ordered this dress before reading company reviews. Within 30 minutes on a Sunday I tried to cancel my order but they won't let you. I received the dress which was looked white online but was dirty beige in person. My fault that I didn't read return instructions carefully but you have to put them in the mail within 2 days. The company makes it very difficult to return and misrepresents the product.

kimm232
1/11/17

Don't even bother..wish I had read these reviews prior to my purchase that took forever and then was too big..returned the very next day and still no refund weeks after and no response..check the BBB and you will see there are other complaints!

kevino64
1/6/17

Received item that was torn/ripped and contacted customer service. Was asked to supply pictures and order info. Did that and nothing. Tried 4 more times to resolve and nothing. Do not waste time or money on this place.

alyssae6
1/3/17

Made a mistake when ordering said my total was 23 bucks then jumped to 43 after hitt submit. Charged my 20$ for shipping ordered lip gloss, bracelet, blankets. Tried to cancel order they don't awnser phone, voice mail is full, and took 3 emails for a replay back 3 days later saying my order all ready shipped. Which is Bull$#*! since it's new years and no one's open. Basically I'm $#*! our of luck.

crizzym
1/3/17

Three weeks no package I contacted customer support haha big F****** joke nothin happened still waiting for a response .....peace out on 30 bucks i just got layed off too no job seems these guys are racking in the cash tho ... However nice ass cover they did create a shipping label so it looks like they are gonna ship it ..... F'in riiiiiite maybe when I grow out a Moses Beard they'll get that done

rebelg
12/28/16

Ordered close to $300 in clothing for Christmas gifts from them. All but one we were satisfied with, one dress did not fit. Tried to return it and they refused because its outside the 7 day refund period. Obviously they dont realize gift exchanges dont take place immediately. You would think they would have exceptions for Holiday purchases or at least be willing to work with a customer who spent a good chunk of change on their stuff....will NEVER order from them again.

deannal17
11/19/16

These thieves do not even merit a 1/2 star rating. I ordered 1 dress, they charged my card then emailed me saying they were out of stock on this item. I asked a few questions about when it would be back in stock and they were very quick on their replies and sent me a link to some similar products.

They were not what I was looking for however so I asked for a refund. I have now sent them about 10 emails, gone on the site and in the messenger thing they used to contact me sent 4 messages through it, and have been ignored. I then went on their facebook page and messaged through their sending them screen shots of the emails and telling about the situation and that all I want is my money back.. They told me they would forward it to customer service. I have still heard nothing and they are now ignoring me on their facebook page as well... Still out $135.64 for 1 dress that I won't even be receiving..!!

sunnij
11/16/16

I ordered what was described as leggings. When I received them, they were actually tights, thin and see through. They were like 30.00. I tried them on but when I seen how thin they actually were, I returned them. They said I wasn't eligible for a refund because they had been worn. They were never worn, only tried on. The material was so cheap, the act of trying them on was enough to wear them out. Then they said if I wanted the tights back, I had to let them know or they would dispose of them. So not only did they keep my money, they kept the tights.

micheller115
11/4/16

Received a few items earlyier than I expected!, the size was spot on , I will continue to shop there for sure

notc3
10/1/16

horrible experience with an order that i was provided a shipping tracking number for, but all they did was print the label to start the tracking and that was it. can't get hold of anyone directly right now, so if i can't resolve today i'm going to have to push back through my ccard.

kerid3
5/18/16

I've ordered many things online and this was the fastest I've ever received anything. My shirt was perfect!!! Quality is great and the fit is amazing!!! It came in just two weeks which I think is amazing. I'm so happy with my purchase from this site. I'm super stoked to order much more, I absolutely love this site!!!

deniseb79
5/10/16

I have purchased many items from Rebel Circus and like their stuff. However, their customer service is AWFUL! So, I guess if you never have a problem with your order, all is good, but I won't personally ever order from them again.
I ordered two shirts on one order, as mentioned in other reviews, nothing comes in one package, you get a separate package for every item you order which is fairly typical for drop shippers.
I got two emails sending both of my shirts shipped on the same day. I received one of the shirts two weeks later the tracking number on the other shirt shows that it has never left the warehouse. So I contacted customer service and they said they were in contact with the warehouse and would let me know. Another week goes by and I don't hear anything so I sent another email to customer service I received the exact same response as the first. I complained about receiving the exact same response in the update on my order and someone emailed me and apologized and said they were in contact with the warehouse.
Another week goes by still nothing still no shirt so I finally after a month from my original order requested a refund which they did give me for the shirt. Another week goes by still nothing still no shirt so I finally after a month from my original order requested a refund which they did give me for the shirt.
However they didn't refund of the shipping charges so therefore I paid $11.20 for shipping for one T-shirt that cost $20

jenniferk91
4/27/16

I ordered 4 various shirts from Rebel Circus and read all the size guides since sizes are different everywhere. One of the T-shirts I ordered was $37. The shipping for 4 small shirts and a swimsuit was $28, which is ridiculous as is. I have so far received the 4 shirts in 4 different packages from 4 different places. They are all way too small...I ordered a large tank top that looked like it may fit a 6th grader. The quality of the shirts is very poor...very thin, flimsy material...especially for a $40 shirt!! I could have a better quality shirt custom made for less than that. I am shipping my returns back today so hopefully they will refund me for all of them.....although I'm going to be stuck with the swimsuit whenever it comes because they won't do returns on swimwear---and of course I'm out $28 for the original shipping cost. Would never order from here again

deedeew1
4/13/16

It all looked so perfect.... awesome clothes, ok prices but being from the UK, the shipping was expensive and it got worse. Out of 6 items ordered, i then had to pay 4 customs fees because all packages came separately!!!! So an extra £48 for delivery as well as the £15 charged by them. Go direct to the people who make the clothes, do not go through RC

Tip for consumers: UK BUYERS - Don't do it

franchescah1
4/12/16

Summary: I would only recommend this webstore to see a great amount of rockabilly clothes in one place. When you see something on their site that you like, the manufacturer is listed. Go to the manufacturer's site and buy direct. This company is just an ordering service that sends your order to the manufacturer to ship out. I ordered 3 items and all 3 shipped from different companies and cities in CA even-though RebelCircus is in NY.

I ALMOST DIDN'T GET MY PACKAGES!
1. They didn't tell me or explain on their site that everything comes Postal Service. I have a postal address and a separate shipping address. When asked for my shipping address, that's what I gave them.
2. They F'd up my address so badly that the post office almost sent all my packages back. The computer program they used, only had the Address Number, City, State and Zip...they OMITTED the street name completely! Thank goodness I had the tracking numbers to give my post master and they knew to look for these.
3. Because of the hassle I had to pay my Post Office $3 per package in extra postage...that was $37 total for 3 packages when all was said and done.

Returns have to be shipped to NY and it takes 2-3 emails to get an RMA, even-though they say you can't get a refund if you don't ship back in 7 days. It's like they force you to wait so you miss the return deadline.

No phone call or direct person to communicate with via email.

Positives:
The high waist navy pin-up shorts fit like a dream!
The nautical sundress is very cute and flattering.
Quick shipping for Viva Las Vegas...just wish the packages were shipped to the right address.

kimberlyq2
1/15/16

I was incredibly excited to find this particular hoodie on Rebelcircus.com and I ordered it right away. I was brimming with excitement when I got the tracking number. And then no package arrived. The postal service determined the package had been delivered at a different address in another postal route. Customer service was a joke. They talked (which I don't believe) to the post office who confirmed the package was delivered to me so there was nothing they could do. What crap! That was a handy way to steal $30 from me. It's a giant scam rolled up in one marketable, polite package.

ralucag1
1/12/16

i ordered a dress ...on the 21st of December...got nothing yet. Surely the money for the dress was taken from my bank account. Now,that i have read the complaints here...i tend to lose all hope that i will ever receive anything at all... And i lost the money too. Is this a scam? because it sure looks like one

johnp189
9/6/15

I ordered some slogan Tees from RebelCircus; I had to fight with them for weeks to get a refund. These guys do not even own the products they advertise. Customer service is crap; The owner is a total jerk. I hope they die soon.

fucko3
8/18/15

If you have a problem with your online purchase make sure NOT to talk to the ghetto *ss b*tch named "Shaquana" cuz its a HUGE inconvenience for her to lift her hand and do her F*CKING JOB!!!

mirandaf5
7/23/15

They were having a 20% off sale. On the website a bag I wanted showed the sale price, but when I tried to check out, it wasn't being listed at sale price. Emailed the company to try to figure out why it was doing that, and they told me it's because the sale was over...which is stupid...because their site was listing it as it being still on sale and they wouldn't even give me the measly 20% off. The worst!

nattym
6/29/15

ive ordered many times from Rebels circus and NEVER was mistreated...even when i asked to send back an item they emailed me a RGA # and i got my refund....maybe you should pay with pay pal if you are not sure about the service....adleast with pay pal you got a protection....anyways appart the fact the shipping fees are lots.... and sometimes the items are a bit expensive....i got only good service AND exactly what i ordered!! i must have ordered 10 times in the last 2 years ... and i live in Canada!!!

geml3
6/26/15

I saw a bag and fell in love and despite the total price with p and p which wasn't cheap I brought it. Id heard nothing and received nothing 2weeks later so I emailed. The response basically said they'd back ordered it and it was currently out of stock (ever though it let me order it saying it was in stock at the time). They said they'd let me know when it was back in. Heard nothing for a while so emailed again and got a short reply saying still not in stock. Anyway 4 more emails and 6months later to today I still have no bag. Its on its way and a am now awaiting the customs charge slip (I'm in the UK) to find out how much extra I need to pay to get the bag. Worst customer service. Don't shop here. Find the item somewhere else!!

elenid
3/26/15

I ordered a small white purse from rebelcircus.com. The shipment was delayed and I didn't get it for a little over two weeks. Secondly, when I got it, it seemed a little smaller than I thought it would be, and it was light pink lol not white. I'm okay with it, I probably wouldn't have paid what I did if I knew beforehand that it was so small, but oh well. I probably won't be buying from them again. I actually would recommend buying from inkedshop.com instead, they have a lot of the same/similar style products and I've never had problems with the multiple purchases I've made from them.

kristenk11
1/23/15

They supposedly shipped my package. It was never sent. A month later I still don't have it. This place over charges for shipping and doesn't have any competent customer service. Don't order anything from them.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RebelCircus staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
yuzuryt
Yuzury T.
on 12/20/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the RebelCircus staff and other customers.

RebelCircus?