US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

kerid3
5/18/16

I've ordered many things online and this was the fastest I've ever received anything. My shirt was perfect!!! Quality is great and the fit is amazing!!! It came in just two weeks which I think is amazing. I'm so happy with my purchase from this site. I'm super stoked to order much more, I absolutely love this site!!!

deniseb79
5/10/16

I have purchased many items from Rebel Circus and like their stuff. However, their customer service is AWFUL! So, I guess if you never have a problem with your order, all is good, but I won't personally ever order from them again.
I ordered two shirts on one order, as mentioned in other reviews, nothing comes in one package, you get a separate package for every item you order which is fairly typical for drop shippers.
I got two emails sending both of my shirts shipped on the same day. I received one of the shirts two weeks later the tracking number on the other shirt shows that it has never left the warehouse. So I contacted customer service and they said they were in contact with the warehouse and would let me know. Another week goes by and I don't hear anything so I sent another email to customer service I received the exact same response as the first. I complained about receiving the exact same response in the update on my order and someone emailed me and apologized and said they were in contact with the warehouse.
Another week goes by still nothing still no shirt so I finally after a month from my original order requested a refund which they did give me for the shirt. Another week goes by still nothing still no shirt so I finally after a month from my original order requested a refund which they did give me for the shirt.
However they didn't refund of the shipping charges so therefore I paid $11.20 for shipping for one T-shirt that cost $20

jenniferk91
4/27/16

I ordered 4 various shirts from Rebel Circus and read all the size guides since sizes are different everywhere. One of the T-shirts I ordered was $37. The shipping for 4 small shirts and a swimsuit was $28, which is ridiculous as is. I have so far received the 4 shirts in 4 different packages from 4 different places. They are all way too small...I ordered a large tank top that looked like it may fit a 6th grader. The quality of the shirts is very poor...very thin, flimsy material...especially for a $40 shirt!! I could have a better quality shirt custom made for less than that. I am shipping my returns back today so hopefully they will refund me for all of them.....although I'm going to be stuck with the swimsuit whenever it comes because they won't do returns on swimwear---and of course I'm out $28 for the original shipping cost. Would never order from here again

deedeew1
4/13/16

It all looked so perfect.... awesome clothes, ok prices but being from the UK, the shipping was expensive and it got worse. Out of 6 items ordered, i then had to pay 4 customs fees because all packages came separately!!!! So an extra £48 for delivery as well as the £15 charged by them. Go direct to the people who make the clothes, do not go through RC

Tip for consumers: UK BUYERS - Don't do it

franchescah1
4/12/16

Summary: I would only recommend this webstore to see a great amount of rockabilly clothes in one place. When you see something on their site that you like, the manufacturer is listed. Go to the manufacturer's site and buy direct. This company is just an ordering service that sends your order to the manufacturer to ship out. I ordered 3 items and all 3 shipped from different companies and cities in CA even-though RebelCircus is in NY.

I ALMOST DIDN'T GET MY PACKAGES!
1. They didn't tell me or explain on their site that everything comes Postal Service. I have a postal address and a separate shipping address. When asked for my shipping address, that's what I gave them.
2. They F'd up my address so badly that the post office almost sent all my packages back. The computer program they used, only had the Address Number, City, State and Zip...they OMITTED the street name completely! Thank goodness I had the tracking numbers to give my post master and they knew to look for these.
3. Because of the hassle I had to pay my Post Office $3 per package in extra postage...that was $37 total for 3 packages when all was said and done.

Returns have to be shipped to NY and it takes 2-3 emails to get an RMA, even-though they say you can't get a refund if you don't ship back in 7 days. It's like they force you to wait so you miss the return deadline.

No phone call or direct person to communicate with via email.

Positives:
The high waist navy pin-up shorts fit like a dream!
The nautical sundress is very cute and flattering.
Quick shipping for Viva Las Vegas...just wish the packages were shipped to the right address.

kimberlyq2
1/15/16

I was incredibly excited to find this particular hoodie on Rebelcircus.com and I ordered it right away. I was brimming with excitement when I got the tracking number. And then no package arrived. The postal service determined the package had been delivered at a different address in another postal route. Customer service was a joke. They talked (which I don't believe) to the post office who confirmed the package was delivered to me so there was nothing they could do. What crap! That was a handy way to steal $30 from me. It's a giant scam rolled up in one marketable, polite package.

ralucag1
1/12/16

i ordered a dress ...on the 21st of December...got nothing yet. Surely the money for the dress was taken from my bank account. Now,that i have read the complaints here...i tend to lose all hope that i will ever receive anything at all... And i lost the money too. Is this a scam? because it sure looks like one

johnp189
9/6/15

I ordered some slogan Tees from RebelCircus; I had to fight with them for weeks to get a refund. These guys do not even own the products they advertise. Customer service is crap; The owner is a total jerk. I hope they die soon.

fucko3
8/18/15

If you have a problem with your online purchase make sure NOT to talk to the ghetto *ss b*tch named "Shaquana" cuz its a HUGE inconvenience for her to lift her hand and do her F*CKING JOB!!!

Ask $#*! about RebelCircus
mirandaf5
7/23/15

They were having a 20% off sale. On the website a bag I wanted showed the sale price, but when I tried to check out, it wasn't being listed at sale price. Emailed the company to try to figure out why it was doing that, and they told me it's because the sale was over...which is stupid...because their site was listing it as it being still on sale and they wouldn't even give me the measly 20% off. The worst!

nattym
6/29/15

ive ordered many times from Rebels circus and NEVER was mistreated...even when i asked to send back an item they emailed me a RGA # and i got my refund....maybe you should pay with pay pal if you are not sure about the service....adleast with pay pal you got a protection....anyways appart the fact the shipping fees are lots.... and sometimes the items are a bit expensive....i got only good service AND exactly what i ordered!! i must have ordered 10 times in the last 2 years ... and i live in Canada!!!

geml3
6/26/15

I saw a bag and fell in love and despite the total price with p and p which wasn't cheap I brought it. Id heard nothing and received nothing 2weeks later so I emailed. The response basically said they'd back ordered it and it was currently out of stock (ever though it let me order it saying it was in stock at the time). They said they'd let me know when it was back in. Heard nothing for a while so emailed again and got a short reply saying still not in stock. Anyway 4 more emails and 6months later to today I still have no bag. Its on its way and a am now awaiting the customs charge slip (I'm in the UK) to find out how much extra I need to pay to get the bag. Worst customer service. Don't shop here. Find the item somewhere else!!

elenid
3/26/15

I ordered a small white purse from rebelcircus.com. The shipment was delayed and I didn't get it for a little over two weeks. Secondly, when I got it, it seemed a little smaller than I thought it would be, and it was light pink lol not white. I'm okay with it, I probably wouldn't have paid what I did if I knew beforehand that it was so small, but oh well. I probably won't be buying from them again. I actually would recommend buying from inkedshop.com instead, they have a lot of the same/similar style products and I've never had problems with the multiple purchases I've made from them.

kristenk11
1/23/15

They supposedly shipped my package. It was never sent. A month later I still don't have it. This place over charges for shipping and doesn't have any competent customer service. Don't order anything from them.

breer1
11/16/14

I ordered a product and it took over 2 weeks to get. When I called customer service they gave me BS lip service. BAD BUSINESS. Be careful.

dawnl15
9/1/14

I ordered 2 tank tops from RC. I received a tracking number 4 days after ordering. After 2 days of no movement on my order I contacted them via their website. They told me that there was a "minor delay" in shipping and offered me 10% my next purchase. Mind you I was getting emails from them already offering 10 and even 20% off. Another couple of days go by and nothing. I contact them again and they come up with a different excuse this time about the tanks that I ordered being in high demand and offer 20% off my next purchase. I blast them on FB and get message asking me to contact them via FB. I contact them via FB and also back through their website again. FB contacted me and said they were going to track my package and find out what was going on. Website offered another excuse, this time USPS screwed up. Bull. So I finally received my package 3 weeks after ordering. I got my shipping refunded only because I raised a stink. I know of someone else who ordered a tank and it took three weeks for them to get their shipment as well. I live in Florida and the package came from California. Should not have taken 3 weeks. I will not order from them again.

adrianar4
3/10/14

I fell in love with a dress from this website. So I decided to order it. It finally arrived and I was so excited! As soon as I opened the package I was super disappointed because it was NOT the dress I ordered. It was supposed to be a Vixen white dress with black flowers & instead got a black dress with white flowers. I called costumer service & left a voice mail when no one answered AND I emailed them too all with NO response. I'm very disappointed. I will definitely not be ordering from this website again.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RebelCircus staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
12/20/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
LoadingLoading...
Questions? Get answers from the RebelCircus staff and other customers.

Similar Pages