Motorcycle-Superstore reviews

Motorcycle Parts, Motorcycles
webmaster@motorcycle-superstore.com

jeffp87
7/18/17

I was in a hurry to get a rear tire, site states they have a warehouse on the West Coast (Oregon), so I figured it would arrive quickly.
I put my order in sunday. Monday am (west coast) I get email that the package was shipping. By monday evening UPS still hadnt received the package. I called Motosport customer service, their answer was "UPS has the package, maybe they havent updated yet". Well, I deal a lot with UPS, if its shipping 8am, and by midnight they havent scanned it, then they dont even have it.
I ask where the package is shipping from, they said Kentucky. I then said how by ground will it get here by friday. Your site says you have a warehouse in Oregon. Well, they dont anylonger. I would have ordered from a west coast place and not gotten $#*!ed around.

Customer service said "check again tonight" to which I replied then you havent even sent it, and it wont be here by friday.

Their response was "we only give an ""estimated"" time". And sure enough, I was right, as UPS did get the package until sometime tuesday afternoon, and it still sitting at the hub, and now wont be here until monday.

I wont be dealing with them ever again.

bradz5
7/9/17

First they sent me the wrong pipe for my XR 650L . Then they wouldn't send me the proper one till I shipped their mistake back.. and paid for the new one. Shipping cost was $260! Plus $340 for the new muffler, Which Ryan said he would credit to my credit card. It's been over a month and they have cost me close to $1,000 for a slip on exhaust! Totally Unacceptable! I was speaking with Ryan.spencer@jpcycles.com. he was supposed to correct the errors but I am still out $1,000 thanks Motorcycle Stupid Store!
Th

dennism138
6/19/17

I ordered a set of tires, $487 worth of tires. I had ordered from them before and had great service and go ta fair price. This time after confirming the ship to address, they shipped the product to a wrong address at the opposite end of the state, 250 miles away. I called them to offer to drive down to this location and get the tires, because I needed them. I offered to drive this 500 miles for a $100 credit. The manager told me they would only give me $75, which would not even pay for my fuel.
What is wrong with you people? You lost my business for life and anyone else I can tell.

paulc291
6/4/17

I purchased some motorcycle riding pants they were too big I sent them back and I still have not gotten my refund yet, shyster is not the meaning of this it's beyond that. I have been buying from motorcycle superstore for years I have never had this problem before I guess this is my wake up call.

lisad220
5/19/17

I ordered gas cans the web site said they had them in stock and it would ship that day, I never received a tracking code. I called the next day and the said that they didnt have them in stock nor did their vendor. Canceled the order and was told that they had a different color in stock and that they would verify in the warehouse that they had them. They confirmed that they did. Again I received no tracking number that day, I called the next day and they didn't have them in stock that they had to be shipped directly from the vendor. I asked if they could guarantee that they would ship that day and she said no, they have to put in a request it from the vendor. Needless to say I canceled ANOTHER order. They claim they have items in stock do not believe it. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE!!

sl389
3/2/17

Worst customer service
BUYERS BEWARE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE
BAD QUALITY OF APParel and they do not honor what the say on website about 30 day money back quarantee. I will never order from this company nor recommend their company to anyone...
Do not buy bad quality and services

danicaf1
2/21/17

I received a helmet as a gift, but it was too small. Motorcycle Superstore HAS NO EXCHANGE POLICY!!! so I couldn't get the correct size. Even though the helmet has never been used, is still in its original packaging and box. There is no reason for not accepting an exchange except they simply won't do so. Bad customer service. I will never go back to them again nor will I recommend them to any one.

brendal61
12/22/16

Ordered a pair of boots for my son {he's getting a new dirt bike for Christmas} the boots were suppose to have arrived Dec 22 needless to say they didn't arrive so I went to tracking. Live chat got no where!!!! The guy was trying to tell me we ordered something we didn't. By the time he finally found my order he informed me that oh sorry they are discontinued you will not be receiving those boots I'm sorry for the inconvenience! Now it's Christmas we have a bike and no boots. No one ever bothered the send me a correspondent letting me know they were not coming. Absolutely the worst ran company in American history and that is saying something. Plz take your business elsewhere they DO NOT deserve it! If I could give them a -0 I would

mitchm26
12/17/16

Order placed 12/9/16 for three items for Christmas. Today is the 17th and order status is "on order". I got online with a customer service rep. Who could not answer simple questions. I called the 800 number and Laqweesha said it might ship today, minus the one item holding it up. She does not know if they work in shipping tomorrow, and no clue if it will be here by Christmas. These people have a LOT to learn from Amazon.

robr50
10/3/16

I ordered an FMF 4.1 complete Exhaust system, not cheap by any means. I paid close to $700.00 for it and received free shipping. Two days later I get an Email that another FMF exhaust system has shipped? They accidentally charged me $1500 dollars for two exhaust systems. Wiped out my checking account. It was close to sept. 1 2016, that meant bills are due. I called and spoke to every supervisor I could, some never called me back. I had to wait for them to turn the shipment around and for them to receive the parts back before I was refunded my money. Because of there mistake I was with out the money for almost a week. They did nothing to refund the overdraft fee they caused. I'm still fighting to get it.

toddy3
9/29/16

Just ordered a helmet to Canada and season is almost over. expected arrival was a week 30/09 and still hasn't complete my process order... which means by the time it ship, stay at customs, pay extra the riding season will be over.

gots12
9/24/16

If you think your getting any order from motorcycle superstore on time to what they say on website when ordering your wrong. I just ordered some gloves on monday its saturday they just shipped them 6 days to process totaly unaceptable they said three days never again

jackb199
8/12/16

Where's a supervisor. He/she doesn't know how to dial a phone number Pretty pitiful

bettyw40
6/28/16

If I click my heels together can you give me a supervisor on the line please? What an awful hot mess the customer service is at this store, that being the motorcycle superstore. I tried five times to have an email sent to me to recover a password. SO after trying to get this resolved I finally just started a new account, then I tried to get customer service to move all of my old orders and rider rewards over to the new account. They said oh you need your password reset, so they sent me a reset for the new account that I was logged into during the chat conversation. Strike 1
They then proceeded to tell me they could not move things between accounts and would have to escalate the matter. I asked for a supervisor and was deflected again and again as I asked to speak to a supervisor. I actually have the chat where I asked 3 times for an escalation and was finally told they can't do that on chat. Strike 2
Then I called, and guess what, no supervisors there either, how odd....... No supervisors of any kind in customer service. Amazing!
So after wasting hours with this sillier than most issues I finally told them to cance my order and I would be glad to move to another store. So instead of helping me they said "well, we want your business" again I asked to speak to a supervisor. Strike 3
I AM NOW ORDERING FROM ANOTHER DEALER, sorry no supervisors here!

timothyy2
6/5/16

As a follow up to an earlier review, it has now been 3 weeks and still no helmet. It was supposed to have shipped to me (from Their inventory ) 3 weeks ago.
Now they say that it's a problem with their supplier.

So, it came to six weeks. They said they were shipping the helmet OVERNIGHT.... It NEVER CAME.
After nearly 2 months of lies, one of their people confessed that they NEVER had the helmet.... I cancelled the order and I bought it elsewhere, and had it in 2 days....

kylew38
5/16/16

Absolutely the worst place to order from in every aspect

edg398
4/9/16

Because MS did not honor my simple request to call the manufacturer to ensure I get a fresh motorcycle tire, I cancelled my order and asked for a refund. I can go to a dealer here in San Antonio and get a fresh tire. All I have to do is ask.

There is this thing called the telephone. They refused to use it to talk to people at the manufacturer to relay a reasonable customer request often made regarding motorcycle tires. Instead, they lectured me about shelf life and warranty. Making that call would have taken less time and would have been far better for customer relations.

Ed Goldner

melissal73
4/6/16

I ordered a pair of chaps and I am very disappointed in the product. Every time I put these things on, I get exponentially more irritated and frustrated. I'm very short, so when I received them, the first thing I did was get them shortened. Once I started wearing them, I noticed that the prong on the belt buckle is put on upside down. This makes the prong stick up and out instead of sitting flush with the buckle. It gets caught on everything! Ive had 2 shirts ruined so far wearing these stupid things. For $200, I would expect the manufacturer to be able to properly put together a belt! I am a very, very unhappy customer.Terrible product that angers me at least twice a week.

jimc138
3/18/16

I have an order in , The add says 3 days shipping on over $$ items ,, Mine's well over that NO response about order / 8 days and no delivery , It's a shame up until now I thought this was a good place to shop ,, ?? Did someone new take over

adl12
3/12/16

Had the worst customer service. Canceled order and a nightmare to get credited back. Will not order from motorcycle superstore 3/13/16

paulw122
10/30/15

They had the jacket, sprockets, and tires I wanted and great prices. I read all the horrible reviews from here and saw that many of them didn't add up. I also know that most people only like to write reviews when they have a BAD experience. I gave them a shot, and my items shipped quickly.I placed my order 10/27 around 9pm and got my items 10/30 around 2pm. Nicely packaged and in 100% when FedEx dropped them off. Came ALOT faster than I thought.....according to reviews. If your on the fence, I say go for it. My experience was fantastic. Hopefully hundreds more have had an experience like mine and will post reviews. So many bad things said about this site, but my guess is if it was that bad, they would not still be in business.

jamesl151
9/24/15

I recently purchased some products from Motorcycle Superstore. I was very displeased with one product in particular (Troy Lee Designs 3600 compression short). Motorcycle Superstore was/is very accommodating about accepting a return as long as I pay return shipping. That seems like an industry standard, so good for them. I wrote a review of the shorts and it was negative but honest. Surprisingly I had to write the review six (6) times before the site accepted it. Very strange, but okay I had my say and hopefully saved someone else from making a poor purchase. The next day I checked to see if my review was there and low and behold no reviews. I thought something was odd so I started checking other reviews about other products. Do you know that after two hours of reading reviews I was unable to find even one dissatisfied customer or one bad review? This company is amazing!!!! everything they sell is great and loved by all!!!!! yeah right....sounds a little fishy right? I won't do business with this company any more for two reasons. 1. There are too many other motorcycle supply houses that can match anything motorcycle superstore can sell, both with price and service. 2. I don't trust any company after I find them being dis-honest, and as far as that goes, no-one is perfect...not even Motorcycle-Superstore.

donnam82
9/22/15

I ordered motorcycle boots and jerseys, they sent to wrong address, now they tell me its my fault. The house delivered to was not even close to my house number. They tell me I have to track it down and if i can't well too bad. They will do nothing about it. UPS informed me where it was and confirmed it was an error. The worst service I have ever received. I am truly shocked at their treatment and lack of concern for good money spent. I guess they received their money so they no longer care about the customer. Then theyadvise me that if i cannot retrieve my package from the person who has it. I should charge her with theft and call the police. Unbelievable. Never shop from them again.

damieno1
5/5/15

Placed order for 2 tires, here we are 14 days later... Called and spoke to Kelly, answer I got was "well those are popular tires" I explained that web site said they were available and were to be shipped in 1-3 days as I need to mount them on my shovel head for the ride to Myrtle Beach which now is the day after tomorrow... "Their on the truck", no apology, no conversation to make it right, nothing... My fault for ordering from them I guess. Lesson learned, support your local indy dealer from now on. Semper Fi !

Tip for consumers: Don't make the same mistake...

pk32
7/28/14

Ordered five items, all in stock. Only received two items. Try and write a negative review on Superstore site and the review will be deleted immediately .

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the Motorcycle-Superstore staff and other customers.

Motorcycle-Superstore?