Review of MadeInChina

johnj403
8/18/17

I recently bought some outdoor swing chairs from a company called Foshan leisure and paid US$400 . We were told that include freight and charges to our doorstep
The items arrived and were told we needed pay additional charges of nearly US$800. We emailed the supplier and was told we should have checked this before we purchased the goods. They were supposedly to send a DA59 with the shipment but did not and now say if we want it they will send it for US$16
Be warned if you deal with company, we were badly misinformed and have had to loose these items because of additional charges
I will NEVER do business with them

hectorl16
Hector L.
7/28/17

Once you send the money you will not hear from them again. They just steal your money. Then the Made in China scammers advise you to contact the Chinese authorities

michaelb551
7/13/17

A guitar I wanted to buy from Aiersi was priced incorrectly by about 30%. It was on the "Made-in-China website.
When I made "Made in China" aware of this they told me it was not their responsibility.

rodneyc22
7/7/17

Lovely madeinchina Web site for Yamaha outboards motors.

Only problem is they don't have any products at all.
They just send you an invoice and once paid for you won't hear from them again.

Kiss your money goodbye

nancya67
3/27/17

NEVER BUY FROM MADEINCHINA.COM. THEY STILL CONTINUE TO HELP SCAMMERS AND UNTRUSTWORTHY SUPPLIERS TO FRAUD THE CUSTOMERS AND STEAL THEIR MONEY AND WON'T CARE TO SOLVE ANY DISPUTES. THEY EVEN LIST THOSE SCAMMERS AND FRAUDULENT SUPPLIERS AS GOLD AND AUDITED MEMBERS AND WON'T EVEN CARE TO REMOVE THEM FROM THEIR WEBSITE. UNFORTUNATELY I LEARNED THAT THE HARDEST WAY. I JUST SAW ALL THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS AND RATING OF THIS WEBSITE BUT UNFORTUNATELY AFTER I FELL VICTIM AND LOST MY MONEY. MEANWHILE I'M TAKING LEGAL ACTIONS AGAINST THIS WEBSITE AND THE SUPPLIER TOO. ANYONE WHO'S BEEN SCAMMED BY THIS WEBSITE TOO PLZ REPORT AS WELL TO HELP SHUT IT DOW6N.

domd3
3/17/17

This is just another bull$#*! email form made in China
Read the reviews many people have been scammed by
using your web site and you should be held responsible
even after my complaints you kept trading and allowing
many others to be scammed
Shame on you, Made In China must be closed down
DO NOT USE MADE IN CHINA they do not stand behind
their clients and allow bogus companies on there site then
claim to have no responsibility

Sent from my iPhone

On 18 Mar 2017, at 3:22 am, Trade Security <tradesecurity@made-in-china.com> wrote:

www.made-in-china.com
Dear Ms. Crupi,
Thanks for visiting and using Made-in-china.com.
Though Made-in-China.com makes great effort to confirm the information provided, we could not guarantee & are not legally responsible for the accuracy, integrity, quality & non-infringement of such information. To learn more tips for Trade Safely please click here,
To be noted these days we removed a supplier(Waygoing Industrial Co., Limited) from our website for one of listed reasons:
1. Could not be contact
2. Goods are not sent after full payment
3. Quality is not same as described in PI or contract
4. Quantity is less than described in PI or contact
5. Packing and Transportation problem
6. Others
In addition, please believe that there are many good and trustworthy China suppliers on Made-in-China.com such as Audited Suppliers. If you need, we are glad to recommend good suppliers for you.
Best regards,
Made-in-China.com
Tradesecurity@made-in-china.com
www.made-in-china.com
Find reliable suppliers audited by SGS - Audited Supplier. Browse Audit Report.
Site Access: Search Products & Suppliers | Post Sourcing Request | Alert | FAQ | TradeMessenger | Forgot Password
Multi-Language: Español | Portugu ês | Français | Русский язык | More
Copyright © 2014 Focus Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.

leot19
2/27/17

I buy the shuttle$#*! through this website. The company get the money and never sent the product to us.
The company name is Xuquanfa
Contact person: Mr Tony
And his phone no is feak too.

dianap63
2/6/17

never buy thinks from jason <vktrade@126.com>
number +8617090208706
been called lier and stupid. #paypal not accepted.
how someone can buy 50 pair of shoes with no proof that they will get them.
everything he is intrested money... in the beginning says 26 a pair, website clearly sayis 23.85... after confronted says 23. trying to treak everyone. not sure i will get items if i will pay him. lucky am I read reviews before i paid.

dominicc31
11/3/16

Www.made-in-china.com waygoing industrial co Mr Rock Lee
Warning I was scammed by Mr Rock Lee of Waygoing industrial co who advertised on the Made-in-China website

Made-in-china has sent me fluff emails and take no responsibility for the companies that advertise on there site this is wrong on many levels

If you (made-in-China) allow companies to advertise in your website then at least make sure you vet them as it looks like you are contributing to the problem

This is the second time I have had an issue with this site and in an email from made-in-china they advise this is not the first time this has happened

Well what does it take ?

How long will you allow this issue to continue?

Waygoing lndustrial co limited and Mr Rock LeeWaygoing Industrial Co., Limited: Do not deal with this company they took my money and never delivered the goods they are a scam
I have been dealing with a mr Rock Lee

Who kept assuring me it was on its way etc etc

They will not return my calls the freight company cannot be contacted

They where advertising there products on
MadeInChina this company does not reply either do not be conned

Email me for mor info dominiccrupi@hotmail.com
Look at the rubbish reply I received from Made in China
Dear Mr Peter Kimemia,

Thanks for your email and feedback.

The supplier (Waygoing Industrial Co., Limited) has been complained by many other buyers recently and it has not solved those disputes.

We have closed their account on our website and removed them from our website. And we also suggest you to seek legal way to protect your further rights.

You are suggested:

1. If you sign the term of Arbitration in your contract with the supplier, you can resort this complaint to
China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission
Tel: +86-10-64646688
Fax: +86-10-64643500, 64643520
E-mail: blocked::mailto:info@cietac.org
Homepage: http://www.cietac.org/index.cms

2. If not, you may also find a professional lawyer to help you take the legal step, making a lawsuit towards the supplier to the court.

By the way, you may also contact The Embassy of your country in China, and the Embassy may have the right to ask Chinese police to help you.

Should you have any questions or need our help, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to help you.

Kind Regards,

Cathy
dispute2@made-in-china.com
Another email
Dear Crupi,
Hello and thank you for using Made-in-China.com.

Buyer feedback has indicated that suppliers who have offered extremely low-priced branded products have proven to be untrustworthy and dishonest.

Suppliers who offer branded products should be asked to provide authorized certification. One indicator of infringing products is the offered price being extremely low compared to the market price.

Made-in-China strives to give you the best, secured service for all members. You can trade safely by also using Made-in-China.coms Secured Trading Service.

Our STS is an escrow service that acts as a trusted third party to assure that both buyer and seller fulfill their agreements.

Click HERE to learn how you can trade safely at Made-in-China.com.

From our business to yours,

Cathy

Made-in-China.com

Tradesecurity@made-in-china.com

reggiej4
8/29/16

Be extremely careful using Made in China as they do not support there own policies.
Took an opportunity to purchase items thru Made in China
I received a quote through the said organization and was defrauded of nearly $3000
The items were never sent.
When I lodged a formal complaint, Made in China had the audacity to suggest they had no record of the company with whom I purchased the items through. (Even though the quote came through their own site.)
I provided further evidence to show they WERE in fact one of their subsidiaries. After a lengthy period they came back to me and stated they did have them on their books but had banned them.
You would think if you had banned a company you would take whatever steps to ensure they never used Made in China again.
No they didnt. They let them continue to defraud unsuspecting buyers.
They also refused to pay back the defrauded money to me and suggested I go through a Chinese lawyer.
They are not who they say they are. They encourage fraud by allowing banned companies to use their site and when you complain they will make whatever excuse they can to not pay back the defrauded monies.
If you can use someone else then do it. DO NOT GO THROUGH MADE IN CHINA.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY MERCHANDISE THROUGH MADE IN CHINA THEY ARE FRAUDS

domenicor6
8/26/16

I purchased for my trouble a supply from this seller Madeinchina.com portal. The first alarm bell sounded when it was already among the many methods of payment was not accepted paypal, but the seller Mercya Wu had assured me that if after eight days I had my pack would have them sent back the goods, a little hesitant, I decided to pay with moneygramm and the package never arrived in Italy, I asked a refund but was denied I got some answers after publishing some negative reviews on various portals have been contact from the vendor inviting me to erase the reviews and find a solution after I proposed to have deleted their ship the product and I would have paid back but with cash on delivery (them they would not put a single euro) but this offer was refused.
After the negative comments also the site of the disputes center madeinchina has contact me (for days before I had completely ignored my emails) but no solution was found. Be very careful when you order.

Do not send money to

Firstname: Yaping
Lastname: Wu
City: Kowloon
Destination Country: Hong Kong
Address: Flt C, 2 / F Wing On Bldg 25 Wai Ching Street Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon, Hong Kong

Pls note, the destination country is HONG KONG, not China.

euc5
5/26/16

Don´t buy anything from made-in-china.com you will be CHEATED and loose all your money.
IF YOU WERE ALREADY CHEATED CONTACT USA FEDRAL TRADE COMMISSION WITH REQUEST TO SHUT DOWN THE PAGE !

grh1
4/3/16

Yes I also found out the hard way......avoid like the plague..i have reported him to the local Chinese authorities at nbga@ningbo.gov.cn Maybe if everyone reports this scam to them something maybe done and more people wont loose their money.

aileens2
3/2/16

This company is a SCAM . I made a purchase for a demo T -Rex Trike and never rec'd it. Tracking # would work for the first 2 weeks then it wouldn't. They went as far as saying they shipped the bike to another customer. They claimed to have sent second with tracking # and nothing . I LOST $3850.00 ... The seller then stopped writing back to me . This purchase was made Oct 2015 !!!!!!!!!Please dont use this site.

Tip for consumers: DONT USE THIS SITE

ellieg11
1/27/16

We purchased clear tape and pallet wraps from a supplier suggested by their website. After receiving the payment, they didn't reply us any more. We tried to track their company and send many different people to check their company and finally found out the company has been closed for last two years. We wrote a complaint to Made-In-China and they said that they can just put the suppliers ' name on their website and they are not responsible about what they do. They just removed that supplier from their website to show us that they are doing something about this problem.
That is ridiculous.

kishank2
1/26/16

i have paid 200$ to buy 3 laptops after the payment i didn't received any inputs from the company
company stopped answering me

Gmail: xihongsen@gmail.com

Worst Response

matthewb77
12/10/15

should have known it seemed to good to be true contacted this guy over a month ago and they kept contacting me to make sure every thing was ok (23 e-mails in total) whoever once they had my money that was it nothing

so buy be very aware just wish I had known about this web site a few weeks ago

hopefully one day the authorities will catch up with this evil little crook and make him pay

mehreenk
11/24/15

I send him money for electric baby swing. And he id disappear. What to do now

stepang
11/21/15

Site full of scammers! I wonder how it is exist?!

shedrickc
10/27/15

I agree unless you go to China and meet the manufacturer you may have a better chance. There maybe some good ones but these bad ones are giving Made N China a bad rep,also the US n China has a bad relationship.

jonr31
5/25/15

I recently purchased 8 indoor bikes for my new gym from Han Kang Fitness of Shanghai, a company which advertises prominently on MadeinChina.com. I have known the owner for 9 years, during which time I had purchased 20 bikes for my previous gym in Shanghai. All these original 20 bikes were good.  That is:

a) they were the product I ordered and
b) they operated well.

I recently moved back to UK and ordered 8 more of the same bikes. The shipping took approx 2 months door-to-door. When the shipment arrived, they were a completely different product. It appeared that the owner Frank Zhao was unable to supply me the actual bikes (for whatever reason) and so had ordered 8 2nd hand bikes, that were:

a) the wrong product
b) 2nd hand
c) very low quality including several manufacturing defects
d) all of them broke in several places after only 100 minutes of use which made them completely unusable.

The shipment in total cost me £7000. A refund has been refused. I strongly urge anyone considering doing business with Frank Zhao and/or Han Kang Fitness to think twice

Jon Robinson.
www.spinbackfitness.com.

ew565
4/12/15

I have also made the same mistake and sent him/her money to the same bank account, trying to buy from them a scooter, once the money was transferred, never heard from them again.

leew40
3/11/15

I was looking for some products and contacted this company.

The response I got was unprofessional, a little angry many told me I was a cheater and then continued to swear at me. 16 emails from this person telling me my company was a lie and I was a liar and cheater lol.. very angry many because I refused to pay him $35 to send me a free sample.

rec19
11/2/14

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH MADE-IN-CHINA.
in particular with: Saint Kay Christmas Arts & Crafts (HK) Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 21 Guangming Road, Liwu Industrial Zone, Qiaotou town, Dongguan, China
OR: 192 gongyeyuan ,ningbo city, zhejiang province, China
Zip Code: 523500
Telephone: 86-769-81082983
Mobile: 86-13829111345
Fax: 86-769-81082982
Contact Person: Ms. Belinda Wu
Showroom: http://saintkayltd.en.made-in-china.com
email: wwselller@sina.com
They have their stuff listed on numerous other chinese websites. I spoke with a Monica. Told me could only pay via bank deposit - would not except paypal. Since payment no one answers my emails. Since made-in-china is trying to look legitimate then why unlike amazon and eBay they don't have customer reviews and rating system. So before buying you can see what other sellers experiences were like. It seems the reason for this is made-in-china are aware of this and happy for this to go on as long as they get paid. don't bother with made-in-china. unless you go to china meet the people face to face. know you are dealing with a legitimate business or know someone through word of mouth.

anam43
10/17/14

Hi there, i had the same issue a few years ago. Ordered a PC, paid for it and never received it! the main thing i would change is, i would send my money trough money gram, i would use PAYPAL only! As you can open the case at least if the item didn't arrive.
Also guys, have you ever considered to buy from www.taobao.com? I have started my own company buying from there and now helping others with all information about the taobao. I definitely can assure that taobao never let me down, obviously sellers made a few mistakes in a past, but they resolved them without me waiting even a day! so, i do recommend to use it for sure and it very cheap. The agent i used is luxdistribution.co.uk, you can try it - very reliable and shipping is not expensive. I just regret why i didn't buy from taobao earlier, so much cheaper!!!!

Helpful answer

We purchased our goods from a 6 years gold supplier on Alibaba and they just disappeared in a week. The safest way is to find suppliers on Alibaba and get trade insurance on your payment. Then if you don't get the goods from the suppliers, Alibaba should pay you the total amount you paid the supplier.

By Ellie G. on 4/12/16

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the MadeInChina staff and other customers.

MadeInChina?