US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of MadeInChina

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Be extremely careful using Made in China as they do not support there own policies.
Took an opportunity to purchase items thru Made in China
I received a quote through the said organization and was defrauded of nearly $3000
The items were never sent.
When I lodged a formal complaint, Made in China had the audacity to suggest they had no record of the company with whom I purchased the items through. (Even though the quote came through their own site.)
I provided further evidence to show they WERE in fact one of their subsidiaries. After a lengthy period they came back to me and stated they did have them on their books but had banned them.
You would think if you had banned a company you would take whatever steps to ensure they never used Made in China again.
No they didnt. They let them continue to defraud unsuspecting buyers.
They also refused to pay back the defrauded money to me and suggested I go through a Chinese lawyer.
They are not who they say they are. They encourage fraud by allowing banned companies to use their site and when you complain they will make whatever excuse they can to not pay back the defrauded monies.
If you can use someone else then do it. DO NOT GO THROUGH MADE IN CHINA.

I purchased for my trouble a supply from this seller portal. The first alarm bell sounded when it was already among the many methods of payment was not accepted paypal, but the seller Mercya Wu had assured me that if after eight days I had my pack would have them sent back the goods, a little hesitant, I decided to pay with moneygramm and the package never arrived in Italy, I asked a refund but was denied I got some answers after publishing some negative reviews on various portals have been contact from the vendor inviting me to erase the reviews and find a solution after I proposed to have deleted their ship the product and I would have paid back but with cash on delivery (them they would not put a single euro) but this offer was refused.
After the negative comments also the site of the disputes center madeinchina has contact me (for days before I had completely ignored my emails) but no solution was found. Be very careful when you order.

Do not send money to

Firstname: Yaping
Lastname: Wu
City: Kowloon
Destination Country: Hong Kong
Address: Flt C, 2 / F Wing On Bldg 25 Wai Ching Street Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon, Hong Kong

Pls note, the destination country is HONG KONG, not China.

Don´t buy anything from you will be CHEATED and loose all your money.

Yes I also found out the hard way......avoid like the plague..i have reported him to the local Chinese authorities at Maybe if everyone reports this scam to them something maybe done and more people wont loose their money.

This company is a SCAM . I made a purchase for a demo T -Rex Trike and never rec'd it. Tracking # would work for the first 2 weeks then it wouldn't. They went as far as saying they shipped the bike to another customer. They claimed to have sent second with tracking # and nothing . I LOST $3850.00 ... The seller then stopped writing back to me . This purchase was made Oct 2015 !!!!!!!!!Please dont use this site.

Tip for consumers: DONT USE THIS SITE

We purchased clear tape and pallet wraps from a supplier suggested by their website. After receiving the payment, they didn't reply us any more. We tried to track their company and send many different people to check their company and finally found out the company has been closed for last two years. We wrote a complaint to Made-In-China and they said that they can just put the suppliers ' name on their website and they are not responsible about what they do. They just removed that supplier from their website to show us that they are doing something about this problem.
That is ridiculous.

i have paid 200$ to buy 3 laptops after the payment i didn't received any inputs from the company
company stopped answering me
No Emails, No Chats on Skype, No Phone Calls
Please Help me
Kishan Kumar
91 9738272271
Skype - kishanvagale1

Tip for consumers: Contact Us Shenzhen xihongsen Co.,Ltd Sales Manager: Chow(Sale) Line: 0086-0755-8323042 Mobile : 0086-13148724663 Skype ID: wilson.jean9 Gmail: Worst Response

should have known it seemed to good to be true contacted this guy over a month ago and they kept contacting me to make sure every thing was ok (23 e-mails in total) whoever once they had my money that was it nothing

so buy be very aware just wish I had known about this web site a few weeks ago

hopefully one day the authorities will catch up with this evil little crook and make him pay

I send him money for electric baby swing. And he id disappear. What to do now

Site full of scammers! I wonder how it is exist?!

I agree unless you go to China and meet the manufacturer you may have a better chance. There maybe some good ones but these bad ones are giving Made N China a bad rep,also the US n China has a bad relationship.

I recently purchased 8 indoor bikes for my new gym from Han Kang Fitness of Shanghai, a company which advertises prominently on I have known the owner for 9 years, during which time I had purchased 20 bikes for my previous gym in Shanghai. All these original 20 bikes were good.  That is:

a) they were the product I ordered and
b) they operated well.

I recently moved back to UK and ordered 8 more of the same bikes. The shipping took approx 2 months door-to-door. When the shipment arrived, they were a completely different product. It appeared that the owner Frank Zhao was unable to supply me the actual bikes (for whatever reason) and so had ordered 8 2nd hand bikes, that were:

a) the wrong product
b) 2nd hand
c) very low quality including several manufacturing defects
d) all of them broke in several places after only 100 minutes of use which made them completely unusable.

The shipment in total cost me £7000. A refund has been refused. I strongly urge anyone considering doing business with Frank Zhao and/or Han Kang Fitness to think twice

Jon Robinson.

I have also made the same mistake and sent him/her money to the same bank account, trying to buy from them a scooter, once the money was transferred, never heard from them again.

I was looking for some products and contacted this company.

The response I got was unprofessional, a little angry many told me I was a cheater and then continued to swear at me. 16 emails from this person telling me my company was a lie and I was a liar and cheater lol.. very angry many because I refused to pay him $35 to send me a free sample.

in particular with: Saint Kay Christmas Arts & Crafts (HK) Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 21 Guangming Road, Liwu Industrial Zone, Qiaotou town, Dongguan, China
OR: 192 gongyeyuan ,ningbo city, zhejiang province, China
Zip Code: 523500
Telephone: 86-769-81082983
Mobile: 86-13829111345
Fax: 86-769-81082982
Contact Person: Ms. Belinda Wu
They have their stuff listed on numerous other chinese websites. I spoke with a Monica. Told me could only pay via bank deposit - would not except paypal. Since payment no one answers my emails. Since made-in-china is trying to look legitimate then why unlike amazon and eBay they don't have customer reviews and rating system. So before buying you can see what other sellers experiences were like. It seems the reason for this is made-in-china are aware of this and happy for this to go on as long as they get paid. don't bother with made-in-china. unless you go to china meet the people face to face. know you are dealing with a legitimate business or know someone through word of mouth.

Hi there, i had the same issue a few years ago. Ordered a PC, paid for it and never received it! the main thing i would change is, i would send my money trough money gram, i would use PAYPAL only! As you can open the case at least if the item didn't arrive.
Also guys, have you ever considered to buy from I have started my own company buying from there and now helping others with all information about the taobao. I definitely can assure that taobao never let me down, obviously sellers made a few mistakes in a past, but they resolved them without me waiting even a day! so, i do recommend to use it for sure and it very cheap. The agent i used is, you can try it - very reliable and shipping is not expensive. I just regret why i didn't buy from taobao earlier, so much cheaper!!!!

I also made the same mistake as most of us. Looking fore the cheapest way to buy gifts for our family and friends. The sale guy would answer my questions fast and seemed like a good person to do business with. But after I sent 3 wires for about a total of $800.00 and giving me a fake tracking number that sale person stop replying to my emails quickly and took my money and ran. This is like so unreal can't believe this would happen but it did. My hard earned money gone with out any product to show for it. The items I ordered was gifts for my kids I feel so shame cause Christmas came and had nothing to give them yup it hurt so bad. But I guess get one happy sale guy spending my money in china. To much never ever trusting again

Got a sweater for my hubby's birthday at a discounted price from this site, he is pretty happy with the style and quality.

I bought a pair of high heels sandals from and received it after 2 weeks. It was fast than I expected. The size guide was helpful and the item is almost the same as the pictures on the website. Only the quality is not that prefect, but what more you can ask in such a competitive price. I think I will buy another pair for my sister.

Ordered some fashion jewelries through the site, the seller was helpful and I have received my goods after 3 weeks or so. I do agree with other commentators on services offered on this platform in general though, there's a plenty of room for improvement.

7/16/13 is a scam site. It is marked "100% Buyer Protection" and "Full repaid". But it is a lie. I received products that did not work. I had to return them at my expense. The seller has accepted to refund. But the site had never repaid me, despite my many reminders. They keep the money for themselves. They are thieves and liars. Do not buy on this Website!

I wrote to this site asking some specific questions about a seller and his products, because on the web page, the price and the quantity stated just don't make sense. Copied below is the reply I received, which is merely a "one script fit all" and proof that they don't even bother to read our inquiries or whatsoever, if I send them the money, I am sure it's the last time I heard from any of them.

Dear buyer,
Thanks for choosing and longtime supporting for ShopMadeInChina.
As ShopMadeInChina is just the platform, so you can log into and search the interested products, so once you find the exactly products, please pay attention to the bottom but above line, there is Ask Seller a Question " form, so you can send message to the seller to confirm whether they are verified or not.
As we provide escrow service, Escrow service can reduce the potential risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third party that collects, holds and disburses funds according to Buyer and Seller instructions. When the buyer confirms the delivery and is satisfied with the items, will release the payment to the seller at that time.
Please click the link to learn more about the payment methods.
If you have any more concerns, please send email to us.
Kind regards,
Customer Service of

Non responsive and avoidance of answering questions experience both with sellers and website representatives. You are probably going to be ok if the seller complies with you purchase requirement, I would never recommend this site to anyone specifically due to the non commitment and support from the site representatives. I imagine the new site Shopmadeinchina will be the same. There is no third party protection for your money, PayPal payments were removed, probably because PayPal would somewhat protect you if the vendor complies with their terms, seem that madeinchina doesn't want to offer the consumer any protection. My advise, look elsewhere..

I ordered something a week ago .
the first two days were great i spoke to the seller until my pament was good
no answer over a week and my item is still waiting to be shipeed .
and of course no money in acount .

Is there anything i can do >?

I ordered a galaxy s3. I knew it was a knock off but the tracking was cool and the people were very kind. Idk about everyone on this site but I just made second order and it will be here soon. Just read each item reviews and talk to them before You buy they will work with u

17 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MadeInChina staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question