Review of Indeed

2017 Customer choice award
Post a Job on Indeed

richardb381
11/22/17

I was first contacted by one of their rep's last month telling me that I could get moved up in the rankings if I wrote a new ad (which is not really writing a new ad just starting a new ad with the old information), so I did with the my new recruiting effort. Then I noticed NO one was responding! So I logged in and there was a banner that said I had to verify who I was with my email. Never got as link. When I contacted the rep she told me to verify it through Facebook or Linkedin so I checked both of those off as well. The Indeed site says my page(Facebook and Linkedin) was connected. Still no access to posting jobs. I contact the rep again and now she tells me that I have to prove that I am a business with a utility bill. No where on the site does it allow me to upload a utility invoice, and now my rep will not respond. I have been trying to get this resolved for 2 weeks and getting absolutely zero assistance from Indeed. Does anyone have something better than Monster because I am done with this company.

Response from Indeed-Support S., Indeed Representative
Hi Richard, we're sorry to hear this and we're happy to help. We have responded to your review by private message. Please follow up there if you have any additional questions.
nicolec162
10/24/17

Wasn't happy when Indeed took our company information and listed jobs that weren't current. Wasted a lot of time responding to applicants explaining the situation so that it didn't reflect on our company reputation. But after getting in touch with Indeed, they are taking the listings down and have put a stop on scanning our website or posting any of our adverts in the future.

Response from Indeed-Support S., Indeed Representative
Hi Nicola, we're sorry to hear of this experience. It is likely that we are indexing these jobs from your company website, we do not charge to remove jobs from Indeed. We have responded to you via private message, please follow up with us in there so we can assist you with removing these jobs from our search results.
unhappyc99
10/22/17

I wrote the following letter to Indeed in hopes to get my issue with their posting bogus jobs just to get your data -- aka PHISHING. If you'll notice Indeed is on every site that writes something negative and provide a bogus response like they do on this site. Indeed is trying to erase anything negative about the company, but yet when you ask for them to erase or give you back your personal data like your resume, they won't comply with the public's request. See my legitimate complaint below.

"I am writing to you to formerly request that you please destroy all of my contact information as well as my resume. The reasons are outlined as follows:

I applied for a position via Indeed.com. I had a bad gut feeling about submitting via Indeed.com due o the problems with so multiple data breaches at so many major companies. After thinking about putting my resume out on Indeed.com, I became even more concerned. After I applied for the position, I went directly to the company site to ensure that the position I applied for via Indeed was an actual position on their site. Well, it was NOT posted on their site. I proceeded to call the company and confirmed the position did not exist. Once again, the position does NOT exist!!! It is my opinion that Indeed is just data baiting by fraudulently posting a non-existing job! It is my opinion that your actions are equivalent to and Internet crime by fraudulantly baiting and or phishing the public.

My second issue is Indeeds complete lack of customer service. You treat the public like we are stupid by not allowing a job seeker to speak to anyone at the number (1-800-475-4361) listed on your site. If you are a legitimate company with nothing to hide, why cant the public call and speak to a representative, your legal department, your compliance department, your IT security department? This is s a legitimate question. I want you to know that that public is not stupid and you will loose customers.

I contacted Indeed via telephone number (1-800-475-4361 and @ 512-664-9300). Unfortunately if you are a job seeker, you are instructed to leave a message, which is NEVER answered. I wanted to talked to a live person, so just by chance I pressed 2 to see if I could reach a real person and I did. You see we are not stupid. I informed the person who answered that I felt that my data was highjacked by Indeed.com by posting a fake job. I told the rep that I wanted to talk to either the Legal Department or someone in their IT Security, because I want my data back! I was totally baited!!! The rep stated that I could not talk to anyone, but I could write to their Legal Department. I asked for a name and was informed that this is information she does not have and obviously refused to divulge. I also asked to talk to their head of IT Security, she did not have that either. That is such complete bologna. I told her that I understood that she is instructed not to give that information, but my point once again. If you are a legitimate company, this should not be a secret. I informed her that I wanted there to be a record of my complaint and if she could provide me a tracking number of some sort. No was the response once again. Really!

I called the next day again to ensure that the information that I was given by the Indeed rep. was correct. I asked for the names of the legal department, IT Security as well as for a name and number of the compliance department. I was told that he did not have that information and could not give out that information and do not have a compliance department. Really!!!!

I was given the following address to send a complaint.

Indeed Inc
Attn: Legal Dept.
6433 Champion Grandview Way
Building one
Austin, TX 78750

I did tell the rep that I wanted for him to send a copy of my complaint to someone and he was very, very hesitant and said that once I ask for legal he could not do anything. Give me a break.

In addition, I want you to ensure me that you are not selling my data to other companies or your subsidiaries. I WANT MY DATA BACK ---I WANT YOU TO COMPLETELY DELETE MY DATA. SCRUB IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM.

I am also formerly requesting that you please respond to my request.

Response from Indeed-Support S., Indeed Representative
Hi there, we apologize for the poor experience. We have responded to your review by private message. Please follow up there if you have any additional questions.
soniak19
10/11/17

Horrible. Beware once you have added your credit card to their files they will keep charging you after you have cancelled they continuously charge you. Not a good site at all.

Response from Indeed-Support S., Indeed Representative
Hi Sonia, we're sorry for the poor experience. We have responded to your review via private message to further assist. Please follow up with us there.
brandonc66
9/27/17
• Updated review

Indeed did contact me after I posted this negative review. They said they wanted to help me "understand" how their billing works. That wasn't the issue, it was that they promised me something and then proceeded to overbill me. To their credit, they did refund me, and I consider the matter closed now. Funny thing is, that they would have gotten off cheaper if they had just worked with me to begin with. they need to empower their agents to do the right thing.

“OVERBILLED for Job Posting”
9/9/17
• Previous review

posted a job on 6/17/2017 expecting a cost per click of $.50-$1.25 since those were their advertised averages.
On 7/24/17 I reviewed the bill and saw I was getting charged a lot more than that. $3.80 per click on average.
I had a good exchange on IM with a rep that said that they wouldd permanently cap the "overbilling" and make the cost per click permanently lower in the range I was expecting.
I reviewed the billing again on 9/6/17, and not only did the cost per click not go down, it actually went up!!
After making a good faith effort to resolve the billing issue, they confusingly stated they could not give me a refund for the over billing and would only offer a credit against future clicks. that wasn't acceptable since I hadn't had any qualified applicants so far and wanted to close the ad.

I spoke with a rep and their manager and couldn't get a refund despite being 100% indisputably correct. I had even saved a copy of the IM exchange so that I could prove my story true if needed.

Now, I will be forced to dispute the charge with my credit card company and face possible legal and collection issues because of THEIR dishonesty and unfair business practices.

Response from Indeed-Support S., Indeed Representative
Hi Brandon, we apologize for the poor experience. We have responded to your review by private message. Please follow up there with any additional questions you may have.
kristya11
9/27/17

They disabled my account without giving me a reason or an opportunity to fix whatever it was I did wrong. When I contacted them they again gave me no reason and said the decision was final. So I can never again post on this site!!

Response from Indeed-Support S., Indeed Representative
Hi Kristy, we're sorry for the experience. We have sent you a private message in response to your review. Please follow up with us there.
billk99
9/15/17

I have had very good success with Indeed for the past couple of years, however, they have now blocked my account and will not reinstate it. On average I pay them over $150 per month and feel completely ripped off at this point because they took my money for the past couple of years but now I'm not good enough to do business with.

I was contacted by their dispute team yesterday who questioned why my computer was saying that I was in one place and I was claiming to be in another. I explained that it is a corporate computer that was programmed at our home office location but that I do all hiring at my location. They then requested a utility bill with the office address on it, which I supplied. I also supplied them with a link to the corporate website showing my location as well as other documents supporting my "claim". I received another rejection this morning.

I am giving them 2 stars based on the fact that they provide a good service when they feel like you are "legitimate", which we are. (I've now changed that to 1 star since they made me jump through hoops like a trained seal and waste my time and efforts.)

UPDATE: INDEED did, in fact, contact me and basically said, "your ad does not meet our guidelines" and that they don't share the criteria that are used to form that decision. I would like a partial refund for the money I have spent with Indeed. I paid in good faith and should have been told when I first started advertising that we did not meet "guidelines".

Response from Indeed-Support S., Indeed Representative
Hi Bill, we apologize for the poor experience. We have responded to your review by private message, please follow up there with any additional questions you may have.
deepaky2
9/14/17

We are a recruitment agency, and focused on one particular segment. Recently Indeed deactivated all are free postings, and are asking for sponsorship. When I contacted Indeed, they shared their terms where Indeed can choose to stop any free adv. for anyone and ask them for sponsorship. They did this without specifying the reasons to stop free adv... I went through their document and there is no where it is mentioned about the limitations of free adv. available from Indeed. There are other agencies who continue to adv. on Indeed for Free.. In my view this is discriminatory and is a way for Indeed to arm twist companies to go for sponsored adv. I believe Indeed should have a common and a fair policy for everyone who is associated with them. I've raised the same with them, and am waiting for a response from them.

Response from Indeed-Support S., Indeed Representative
Hi Deepak, we have responded to your review via private message. Please follow up with us there.
eskm
9/13/17
• Updated review

Throughout my entire career using various online job-hunting outlets, I have never had so many phantom candidates, including - invalid or disconnected phone numbers, no one ever answers the phone, no email responses, many no shows, many literally few minutes before interviewing got another job offers.

I posted two different ones, one with higher skills set, an instructor, while another one is office clerk.

Take the office clerk, I did get "many" candidates. Not many actually have met minimum qualification. Some even lived almost an hour away. So, only a small handful are worth to contact. However, I can accept that as a norm for general office clerk position. What I find it hard to accept is the "phantom" ones, i.e. I called.. phone number is no longer in service, not just gave ringing. And, what is even more interesting is that they all have only email address with indeed.com as the domains, no alternative emails. What a coincidence. Some did not even reply to my email.

Now, let's go further. We contacted about 5 to 7 and setup 3 interviews as they were the only ones responded. But then, at the end, NONE showed up. One called just right before the interview to tell us she just got a job offer. Interesting.

Another one . a robotics instructor role. I have terminated the robotics instructor one a couple of weeks back. I paid $350/monthly as it advised that i would get 55+ candidates. Well, I understand no one can guarantee that. However, if they advertise a much higher fee for N candidates, it is indeed.com duty to have done at least some researches, or some work to search resumes, contact, etc. to find a number of candidate to match up. Honestly, I do not expect close to 55, but I got only 1!!! That's is totally unacceptable. Ok.. I canceled. indeed.com sales personnel extended it for another 30 days for free. So, there should not be any charges. (I still need to go to my Amex to check. Thank goodness that Amex has a good dispute departement if I need to come down to a dispute.) Ok.. while I do not hold faith there will be any changes, since it was free, I said ok.

Well, the only thing I expect is simply some true honest work from indeed.com to show me they what should justify the $350 vs just not paying anything.

Well, on the very day when they extended the offer, I got one candidate. Humm... I then eagerly looked at the resume. Again, the phone number is no longer in service. I emailed .. well, no response either. Well. I had enough of these.

Well, that is it. Above is simple fact about my one last experience with indeed.com; and I do feel obligated to share this with readers. I had same experience about 1 year ago. I thought I would do it this year again and thought it might change. Well, I think I have to say to myself. "you fool me once, shame on you", "fool me twice, shame on me." O well. Shame on me.

“Decided to stop posting...”
12/16/15
• Previous review

1st review back in 2015: A positive one, 4 stars : Title of Review: "common job good result" : I just posted a office clerk job. Good number of people applies. This is very different result from the instructor job that I have posted. I guess it is probably the fact that office clerk job does not much requirement. The job said "you must be detailed oriented", but no where in the resume or coverletter even mention anything being detailed oriented. One can never stop people sending our resume when they do not meet requirement. It is not the site's fault, it is the candidate's. .

I would like to see a site which offers "checkable" filter fields, ie. say employer has 5 "checked - MUST" fields as the MUST criteria. If the candidates did not check these fields, they will not be able to submit a resume thru the indeed.com. Just a suggestion to indeed.com or any other employment sites.
=============
Ever since then, the customer service was very responsive. They even called my office directly to provide help.

Therefore, I continued.
============
Last experience has been nothing but extremely bad..

Back in Sept, I posted office clerical job. I got overwhelming number of applicants. Well, good sign, right? I then filtered out to 7 of them. My assistant called each one of them and set up an interview, 6 of them never showed up, no phone call back either. When we emailed them, almost all said they got an offer "right before" the interview. The same answer! What's the chance of this!? Throughout my over 30 years of working in industries, I have NEVER had such experience. 1 or 2 , maybe.. 5 of these had the same answer!

When I posted response to the customer support, the customer service again called my office directly to offer some somewhere like $200 sponsorship to job posting.

Uhmm... I am not sure if I want to do this.. Now, 1st of all, I cannot "definitively" blame on the Indeed, as I did not go into investigating it. I guess I could have checked whether the phone number is a google generated number to start out . I don't have time to do this. Because of that, I'll drop the # of stars to 3 instead of 1.
====
My suggestion to the indeed.com, if it is truly an honest entity, it should add in ethical/professional clauses to the job seekers to minimize this from happening. Until then, I am not posting another job at indeed.com. Also, I think this site would work only if you are paid sponsors.

Response from Indeed-Support S., Indeed Representative
Hi Esk, sorry for the negative experience with Indeed. We've reached out to you by phone to discuss what we can do to help. Please feel free to reach back out to us to discuss this further. Thank you.
alani18
8/29/17

It would be helpful to give a brief explanation in the first paragraph of what the company does. Otherwise, I need to search the Internet.

Response from Indeed-Support S., Indeed Representative
Hi Alan, thanks for sharing this feedback with us. We encourage employers to include information about their company in the ad or on their company page. However, we will be sure to pass your feedback along!
mayurp3
8/21/17

I was shocked to see why my job posting ability is been disabled. I created an account on Indeed as I have many open positions to close. They have or mentioned any reason for that which is more annoying.

Response from Indeed-Support S., Indeed Representative
Hi Mayur, we're sorry for the poor experience. We have responded to your review via private message. Please follow up with us there.
lynnh77
8/16/17

**UPDATE** Indeed has contacted me and my account has been reinstated. They got back to me in a timely fashion and then even called me to follow up that everything was working properly. I have to say it was a great experience once I got to speak with them.

Response from Indeed-Support S., Indeed Representative
Hi Lynn, we apologize for the poor experience. We have responded to your review by private message, please follow up there with any additional questions you may have.
patrickh106
8/11/17

I just signed up and started posting jobs on indeed, shortly afterwards I received notification that my account was suddenly disabled. I appealed the decision and provided the proper supporting documentation: Business Number and Incorporating documents, to prove who I am and where I'm located, but it didn't seem to do anything and my account was not reinstated. They disabled my account without telling me why or even if I have another chance .

Response from Indeed-Support S., Indeed Representative
Hi Patrick, we're very sorry to hear this. We have responded to your review by private message, please follow up there if you have any additional questions.
marlinam
8/9/17

My account has also been suspended for no reason at all. I searched for candidates and wanted to send emails through and received the message that my account has been suspended.

Response from Indeed-Support S., Indeed Representative
Hi Marlina, we're sorry to hear this. We have responded to your review by private message. Please follow up there with any additional questions you may have.
russells56
8/6/17

Ripoff pricing and sleazy salespeople with awful customer service to boot. They charged me thousand of dollars for ads that got a better response at a nominal cost from Craigslist. Indeed is not long for this scene with their unique combo of poor service and support.

Response from Indeed-Support S., Indeed Representative
Hi Russell, sorry for the poor experience. We have contacted you via private message to further assist. Please follow up with us there.
jimc226
7/27/17

I am pretty sure that the whole thing is a scam. Every single Indeed potential employee that has contacted me through email has not shown up for the interview that they have scheduled. I can see that happening once or twice but 8 times in arrow?! I also noticed they all have Gmail address. Funny thing is I am out the fees they charge and my time wasted waiting for no one to show up. If this is not there scam they what can do to screen these people better

Response from Indeed-Support S., Indeed Representative
Hi Jim, we're sorry for the poor experience. We have responded to your review by private message. Please follow-up there so we can further assist.
lindak143
7/11/17

Scheduled several interviews. None showed up. Scam??? I can't seem to get this to post without at least 100nchsracters. Dom't need that many. Obvious scam to get your money

Tip for consumers: Don't

Response from Indeed-Support S., Indeed Representative
Hi Linda, we're very sorry to hear this. We have responded to your review by private message, please follow up there so we can further assist.
veryu4
7/10/17

Not sure what the point is on applying for jobs on Indeed. I have archived just about every job because my resume is never even viewed. "Applied 22 days ago" "Applied 16 days ago". Companies post jobs but never utilize the sight. I don't get it. I not going to use Indeed. It's a joke.

Response from Indeed-Support S., Indeed Representative
Hi there, we're very sorry for the poor experience. We have responded to your review by private message, please follow up there so we can further assist.
geogian
7/5/17

Response from Indeed-Support S., Indeed Representative
Hi Georgia, we apologize for the poor experience and we have responded to your review via private message.
julies185
6/27/17

So since we can't put a job ad in the newspaper anymore, I decided to use indeed. I have been thrilled with the great customer service my contact person at indeed has provided. I am very tough to please.
Christine is my new best friend. It can be difficult to find good candidates and the service Christine and indeed has provided me, as a small biz owner, has been superb.

Response from Indeed-Support S., Indeed Representative
Hi Julie, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying using Indeed. We wish you the best of luck in your recruiting process.
erikw18
6/26/17

So, like most people, Indeed has proven to be an absolute horrible, greedy company. I have used them for YEARS. I post for several jobs that include customer service reps, sales, call center reps, admins, and retail reps. We are a marketing company so are usually hiring consistently. I followed every single rule and guideline they have. I make sure to be specific in all my postings and create new ads for each position we need filled. I had ONE ad be suspended and when I called in to inquire about it the rep on the phone treated me like I was the worst human ever and was doing all sorts of illegal work. He laughed under his breath as I told him about my company and I had a feeling this was going to conflict with my other ads. Sure enough, about a day later I get notified that my whole account has been suspended. Like most people, I called in to find out what happened and they gave me the run around and told me that they couldn't tell me why even though I told them that I read all their guidelines to make sure we weren't breaking any rules. They stated that they never reviewed my account before even though I have called about issues with ads before and had them reviewed with no problem.

Let's see here, why would they all of a sudden suspend my account???? OH, I know! It's because for the last several years I have given them money and "sponsored" my ads. The last 6 months, business has been slow and we have had to cut down on expenses during the slow season. Is it a coincidence that once I STOPPED paying Indeed, they decided to "review" and disable my account??? I'm not an idiot, I know when a company values dollars over its customers. My business is based off bringing in quality representatives and indeed has not only hurt my business, but mocked me along the way. Horrible company.

Tip for consumers: Run far far away

Response from Indeed-Support S., Indeed Representative
Hi Erik, we're sorry to hear about your poor experience. We have responded to your review by private message. Please follow up there with any additional questions you may have.
sharonr110
6/26/17

not really an issue but I honestly think you need to re-word what I am guessing is your drop down boxes for potential employers. I have just logged onto my indeed account and I was looking for an application I made recently as I wanted to add some notes. Glanced down the page and there was a red message beside a position I applied for previously and it said employer not interested, to be honest I think that is a bit harsh

Response from Indeed-Support S., Indeed Representative
Hi Sharon, thank you for reaching out and providing this feedback to us. We value your feedback and will be sure to pass this along to our Product Team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at sitejabber@indeed.com if you have any other questions or feedback.
ls145
6/13/17

I placed a review here (like many others) and (like ALL others) it took doing so, to get Indeed to take action and actually respond. Unfortunately, unlike ALL others, Indeed is still is denying my ability to post basic simple job ads on their site. I have been in this industry for more than 20 years; I was a 7th Grade English Teacher, a High School Baseball Coach, and taught night school at a Medical Training College in Baton Rouge (I ONLY mention those things so that anyone reading this doesn't assume that maybe I'm some idiot, who doesn't know how to post a job ad). I own a very successful Communications Company and have used Indeed for years to hire for all positions (Sales, Mgmt, Clerical, Technical, etc). I have never had a problem before now. I asked about that, and was told that my "account" had never been reviewed before. That's interesting. B/c I post the SAME "ads" every time. In fact, all I do is "reopen" the ads that I closed at the end of the previous recruitng-effort. So--evidently--it's not the ads; it's my account. So, what could that mean? Well...I can't say for SURE, b/c after repeated requests for Indeed to PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE ADS OR ACCOUNT SO I CAN FIX IT.......nope....nothing (no answer). They WILL NOT answer the question. They simply keep saying, "We cannot give the reasons for every account that we disable." Really? Ok, well, I guess that could be true except this is the FIFTH email you've sat down to write me, about this same issue. So although you may not "have time" to give the reason why you BAN a company from using your site, you sure are taking the time to TYPE THE WORDS "We cannot give the reasons for every account that we....." .....I didn't even finish that sentence; you know why? B/c just the first half of that sentence took as long as it would take to LIST THE REASON(S) WHY you are disabling my account. Therefore, since I know (and every intelligent person reading this knows) that it is ludicrous for Indeed to REFUSE to tell me WHY they are disabling my account, AND since it's obviously not the ads that are the problem (why would an ad for an Office Worker be "controversial?" And since I was told that it was the review of my "account" that caused the flag....what is unique about MY account?). Is it that I am a company that installs Alarm Systems and Satellite TV and sells internet for AT&T? Nah...that's ridiculous. So what could it be?

***And don't respond here with your "We're so sorry about your experience, we have sent you a private message." Respond where people can see your response!

**************
EVERYONE
***************

Good luck to anyone reading this (either job-seeker or Employer). I hope you find success.

Response from Indeed-Support S., Indeed Representative
Hi there, we apologize for the poor experience while using Indeed. We have responded to your review by private message, please follow up there with any additional questions you may have.
ericks31
6/11/17

UPDATE 06/12// Indeed's team was able to check on this for us and the suspension has been lifted, it was prompt and amazing customer service. Very happy now!
Original Review: We have been using indeed in my office since I started and it's going on 2 and a half years now, without a single problem. And now out of nowhere the account is suspended from contacting resumes and my job literally depends on this. They won't even tell me what was done wrong so it could have been fixed. This is pretty upsetting.

Response from Indeed-Support S., Indeed Representative
Hi Erick, thank you for reaching out to us. We have responded to you via private message. Please follow up with us there so we can further assist.
jedakiahr
6/3/17

I've tried several job boards and this was the most expensive, and we spent the most money on it that got 3 unqualified applicants across 10 job postings.

Response from Indeed-Support S., Indeed Representative
Hi Jedakiah, we apologize for the poor experience while using Indeed. We have responded to your review by private message, please follow up there with any additional questions you may have.
446 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hello Anita, positions posted for free stay on Indeed for a total of 120 days. Sponsored positions can stay on the site until an employer has filled the job and closed it on Indeed.

By Indeed-Support S. [Indeed Rep]

Hi Sarah, we're sorry you haven't heard back from employers when submitting your resume on Indeed. We'd be happy to assist you here in reviewing your resume and offering suggestions for applying to jobs on the site. Please email us at sitejabber@indeed.com with a link to your Indeed Resume or document so that we can review. Thank you.

By Indeed-Support S. [Indeed Rep]

Hello Gerard, sorry for the negative experience. Indeed recently augmented existing search quality programs with new, ongoing strategies to make sure all jobs on Indeed meet standards for quality. This effort included a large scale review of job listings. Jobs that violated our guidelines and companies that did not meet our quality standards were disabled. We apologize that this was a frustrating process for you and will provide this feedback to our Search Quality team for future improvements.

By Indeed-Support S. [Indeed Rep]

Hi Dana, we'd like to investigate this further. Can you please email us with your Indeed account email address as well as forward any information sent to you by these two individuals to sitejabber@indeed.com? Thank you.

By Indeed-Support S. [Indeed Rep]

Have you checked out www.BrightCandidate.com? The site is about to launch. They actually listen to employees concerns, needs and wants and try to make the hiring process smooth, and even give back a huge percentage of the hiring bonus to the employee. Win win for both. It's started by two software engineers that were not happy with the current recruiting process. It's worth checking out.

By April N.

Hi Robyn, apologies for the poor communication here. Please send us on your Indeed account email address via email to sitejabber@indeed.com so we can check this out for you. Thank you!

By Indeed-Support S. [Indeed Rep]

Hi Jigyasa, we would be happy to look into this for you. Please email us directly at sitejabber@indeed.com with your Indeed account email address so we can assist.

By Indeed-Support S. [Indeed Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Indeed staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Indeed