Review of GlassesShop

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

creolac1
4/24/17

I didn't expect much out of these glasses because it's not as expensive as my Raybans. However, I wear them all the time. Highly recommend. Very lightweight.

annettek24
4/20/17

Nice ! Beautiful glasses, my girlfriend liked them a lot.
These are some groovy frames! I will buy another one for myself!

alycem1
4/14/17

Fits perfect on those that needed wide frames!
I ordered these glasses from GlassesShop.com and absolutely love them. I wear them often and have had no problems.

nicolleg1
3/30/17

Great sunglasses at a reasonable price. Fit my big head perfectly. Nicely packaged with a protective sleeve for the glasses when not being worn. I had the last pair for over two years before a blemish formed on the lens. Recommended.

julim3
3/24/17

I've worn glasses most of my life, and I love these frames. I get compliments all the time, they are super comfortable, and really durable. I've purchased five pairs. Great deal, great look, and awesome frames.

claudinef1
3/19/17

I really liked the color and the way that style of frame looked on my face. The price was reasonable.

lisah270
3/18/17

I got a progressive bi-focal, it gave me a headache and wasn't very clear, I contacted them back rewarding a refund and they kept giving me the run around. Buyer beware.

aprylg1
3/15/17

Good looking frames for the price, red one is smaller than I expected, but still looks good. Make sure you size your face width before buying. Nice firm strong frames, very durable and classy look! Makes me look like a professor!!

fieberc
3/13/17

WOW!!! WAY BETTER QUALITY THAN EVER EXPECTED!!!
They came with a cute little screwdriver and flat head on a key chain. That's ALWAYS my biggest issue with sunglasses, the screw getting lose. I doubt that would happen with such amazing quality. But better than to have and not need than to need and not have!!! Will DEFINITELY be making more purchases from here!!

cindyc126
3/8/17

Yes they do work out of a garage!! They two degenerate customer service ladies working there that refuse to help you with any service. If you have a problem with your order as I did-you are out of luck!

louiso92
3/1/17

I absolutely LOVE these glasses! They are perfect. They are shipped from China but came well over 2 weeks before they said they would. They are very sturdy and look much better than the price they are sold for. They fit nice and perfectly snug around my head so they don't move around at all, however, they might feel a little too tight for someone with a wider face. Neither the metal nor the plastic look or feel cheaply made, but there is a slight glare on the lenses when the light hits them. Definitely not a deal breaker though. All in all I am extremely happy with this purchase and I am going to buy a second pair in a different color.

wildas2
2/27/17

Great Pair of glasses! The frame isn't so big on my face. They are super comfy and lightweight. My only complaint is dirt sticks to the lens so easily.

nawabid
2/17/17

These glasses came in a box inside of a very sophisticated looking case! I contacted the seller and asked if I can get prescription in these and for those who are wondering yes you can you have to contacted your eye doctor! They answers very quickly. I recommend this. It is an amazing item.

alamlorl
2/12/17

I adore these, they are great for a nerdy look. I used them for a photo shoot and they worked great, came nice and neatly packaged with no problems at all and were spotless clean. very happy with this purchase.

amandax
2/7/17

I placed the order on 19th,Dec and paid successfully, while I didn't receive the order confirmation until on 27th, Dec. then I received my glasses on 4th, Jan.
I tried it on, it is so heavy that makes my nose very uncomfortable. There is no adjustment for the part on your nose. While since I decide only use it outside, so I kept it. To my disappointment, the metal which connects the legs and the glasses broken on 4th, Feb. that was just exactly 31 days after I received it. I contacted the customer service, and was told to buy another pair of frame half-price plus shipping charge to get it fixed. While, I decide it was garbage the second I heard that! Bye forever!

jaquelinec1
2/6/17

These are really cute, great accessory, stylish and I'm pretty sure anyone can rock these! I didn't see much pictures on here, so here you guys go so you can see for yourselves! Also these came right on time.

mikes500
2/4/17

BOUGHT A PAIR OF PRESCRIPTION SUNGLASSES. CAN'T SEE OUT OF THE LEFT EYE. THEIR "NO QUESTIONS ASKED" RETURN POLICY FOR YOUR 1ST ORDER IS A JOKE. THEY WILL TAKE THEM BACK BUT YOU PAY TO SHIP THEM AND THEY WILL ONLY GIVE 50%. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY HERE.

IF YOUR GLASSES SHOW UP AND YOU CAN SEE - GREAT!! I AM SURE THEY GET SOME RIGHT. HOWEVER, IF YOUR ORDER IS WRONG -- YOU WILL BE OUT OF LUCK -- YOU WILL NOT BE FULLY REIMBURSED FOR YOUR TROUBLE. NOT WORTH THE RISK!!

anthonyf69
2/3/17

I ordered bifocal glasses from here, when producing bifocal glasses the manufacturer needs the segment height or the glasses wont work - if your looking straight ahead your vision is in the reading section. I didn't fill in that spot on the order form and instead of contacting me back they "guessed" and made the glasses, well they are useless because i have to tilt my head forward and look out the top to see anything. When i contacted them back a rude lady told me she would contact the lab, she said we don't make them so we cant help you, all i can do is email the lab. The lab sent me an email stating "we didn't have that information so we guessed" and if you want you can return them and we will give you 50% refund. I called them back and the same rude as hell lady basically said "to bad". DON'T ORDER FROM HERE!!!!

nicolew104
1/30/17

The order was wrong as when asked for an exchange they stated they do not offer that. Ok so I was willing to return to then re order. Just to find out when you exchange you get $9.90 shipping (that you paid for) taken off the amount and then half of the remainder as a refund !!! Mind you, if I ship them back I will be paying shipping on my end !!! That makes no sense. Then when speaking to the front desk and manager Bridget they were both rude and inappropriate!!!!! They hung up on me !! You have to leave a message on their answering service, and hope to get a call back !! They state the call is recorded to definitely scare people because they know their site is a scam and people would catch on and get upset. Would never recommend! Would never shop there again!! When something seems to good to be true it is !! Oh I got my first pair for free promotion alright $40.00 later !!! Such a waste !!! They deserved lower than a 1 star but that wasn't an option.

bienj
1/26/17

I have a narrow face and I was looking for something that would enhance my features. The frames at the eye clinic was outrageously expensive, so, I decided to try these. Once I received them, they look good and I'm glad that I didn't spend hundreds of dollars for a frame when I could get two for under $200.

jillc51
1/22/17

I received these glasses, opened them, and I was so excited! I have been searching for the right pair of black glasses on many different sites for months now, and when I ran across these, I thought they would pretty much be cheap and low quality like the cosmetic frames people buy at accessory stores. I was wrong, these are very high quality, they are very sturdy and perfect for having prescription lenses added in! I'd recommend that anyone get them!

moa38
1/20/17

THYE ONLY HAVE 2 PEOPLE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE CINDY AND HER "MANAGER" WHO I WAS TALKING TO, THEY SENT ME 1 PAIR BROKEN and 1 TOOL BOX, MISSING 2 PAIRS - ORDER PLACED: Jan 2 AND ARRIVED ON 15th REPORTED EVERYTHING ON THE JAN 16 and FOLOWED UP ON 19TH AND 22ND AND THEY'RE GIVING ME RUN AROND, REALLY UNPROFESSIONAL AND REALY RUDE, HUNG UP POVER 5 TIMES, CALLED LIKE over 50 TIME AND ANSWER ONLY 6 CALLS
Your order number is: 3618060151.

susannar5
12/30/16

I ordered 2 pairs of glasses. Both pair were progressive, 1 sunglass and 1 not. The non sunglasses came with a broken arm so I called and it took 2 calls to have a replacement sent, after they fought it. The representative and the so called supervisor were mean and in cooperative. Finally the tracking said it was delivered and guess what, it wasn't. Called them again and they said it was tough luck and they refuse to send another pair, or refund me. Don't do it!!!!

anastasiam7
12/22/16

I got these glasses because I like wearing different styles of glasses. These are a simple look but still stylish. These are great to use on a day when you want to change up your look. The material feels like they are durable and strong. These are not too big to store with you on the go. It can fit into your purse and not take up too much space.

doviek1
12/8/16

So stylish! Also came in great packaging! Nice glasses. I really really like them.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the GlassesShop staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question