Review of GlassesShop

Tel: 1-855-202-0123
service@GlassesShop.com

kellyrj
10/3/17

Aside from the fact that it took a little long time to get the glasses, the lens turned out wonderful. The frame was great. Overall great quality just wished the shipment was much faster.

shannonj32
9/28/17

This glasses I will definitely recommend it because it is totally worth buying it, it's in good shape, nice style, and pretty good looking for someone like me. Thank you so much for this.

toddd31
9/25/17

I'm very satisfied and glassesshop exceeded my expectations with these glasses. Looking for stylish,classy,and yet inexpensive glasses? This is the one!

theodorea11
9/21/17

Ordered these Friday and got them Thursday. The quality of the glasses are amazing and they fit perfectly.. I will be shopping with them again.

paule253
9/15/17

This is the 2nd pair of the same rx that I own. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality when I ordered my first pair two months ago...so I went ahead and got spare pair. Super easy to order, especially if you know your exact rx. The price was amazing too.

cissiea
9/13/17

Even though it is a bit tight, I have received loads of compliments, praise and admiration! The glasses are stylish, bold and chic. I highly recommend them to everyone who wishes to make a statement with your eye wear.

maxb77
9/11/17

Having options for my eyewear can get expensive. Since I found glassesshop I've been steadily creating my collection without destroying my finances. These are not brand but they are and feel just as good. Lenses are good too, they could soften their edges though so they're not so thick and visible.

bettya37
9/9/17

Looks super cool. They are a good size (medium)! Color is true, and the prescription is perfect. I will buy it again

daisya10
9/1/17

I'm in love with these frames, and they totally show more of my personality through style. These frames would look good on anyone, I would know, all of my friends tried them on and they wanted a pair!

maryd284
8/19/17

I cannot even buy a pair of glasses because I have questions. They do not reply to email
They don't answer their phone 9-5 have to leave a voicemail? Lenses basic are suppose to be free but they are charging me. I give up!!!!

elid30
8/10/17

I'm very pleased with these, my first pair. The prescription is right on, credit to me also, I guess. I expected the fit to be a little off because I think I have one ear higher than the other, but I can live with it. All in all, I'm delighted, and thank you so much.

jettag
8/8/17

Bought theses glasses for my girlfriend. She loves the fit and the style. I was a bit hesitant at first about buying glasses online without trying them on first. But they turned out great. Love them.

solomp1
8/4/17

These sunglasses are awesome and they look great on me. They were delivered really quick and the prescription was accurate. Love these glasses, the price and this company. Thank you!

pevers
8/2/17

I RECEIVED THESE SUNNIES TWO WEEKS AGO AND THEY ARE GREAT I WEAR IT. I DONT WANT TO TAKEN THEM OFF. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE. I USUALLY SPEND OVER TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR MY GLASSES AND WAS INTRIGUED WITH THE PRICE OF THESE AND I'M GLAD I TRIED THEM.

madalyng1
7/31/17

I bought this frame over a month ago along with two others. This one is by far my favorite! Great quality, fashionable, affordable. I will definitely be a GlassesShop repeat customer! Their customer service is top notch also.

kathyc151
7/29/17

We were told our order would arrive in 3-5 business days. After 13 days, we received an EMPTY box in the mail. We have made numerous phone calls to them and get nothing but voicemail and no return calls. Currently working with our bank to get our money back.

tamarat14
7/23/17

FUNKY & AWESOME!!! I LOOKED ALL OVER FOR THESE RED FRAMES AND FINALLY FOUND THE PERFECT ONES! I LOVE THEM.

ballantynen
7/21/17

I love these glasses, black is great with Grey hair. I was happy they took so nice and the price was reasonable. I will definitely order more glasses from GlassesShop.com.

paulf134
7/10/17

It's been 6 weeks and all they will tell me is "they have been sent to our sorting facility in Michigan". When I enter my order number on their website, the status says "shipping"! What? They delayed my order from the start because they couldn't decipher my prescription, then told me they would "rush" the order for me. That was a month ago!!! I STILL haven't received them. DON'T DO IT.

anjelical
7/6/17

The prescription is perfect and I get so many compliments on them. Loved the photo feature online where you could try on different styles. Quick manufacturing and shipping. SO glad I chose GlassesShop over an expensive designer brand. Recommend to anyone!

prawina
7/5/17

Affordable pricing and timely delivery. I'll definitely be shopping again! Really good experience. Ordered on the June 25 and arrived by 5th July.

michaelc464
7/4/17

I will never consider glassesshop as an online alternative anymore. I ordered these sunglasses at the beginning of summer. We are halfway through and still no sunglasses

merlync1
6/26/17

The past glasses I have bought were always so cheap, small and breakable. But when these arrived, I never took them off! I adore these. Many compliments from friends!

kasiea
6/22/17

My prescription sunglasses arrived in good order. The customer service agents were probably the best part of the process. They were great.

janaec
6/21/17

This is the 2nd pair of the same rx that I own. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality when I ordered my first pair six months ago...so I went ahead and got spare pair. Super easy to order, especially if you know your exact rx. The price was amazing too.

Helpful answer

Are you selecting from the First Pair Free tab on the homepage? If you have pay attention to the fees associated with your lens package. if all is standard there is no extra charge.

By S F. on 8/8/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the GlassesShop staff and other customers.

36 Photos for GlassesShop