US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

nawabid
2/17/17

These glasses came in a box inside of a very sophisticated looking case! I contacted the seller and asked if I can get prescription in these and for those who are wondering yes you can you have to contacted your eye doctor! They answers very quickly. I recommend this. It is an amazing item.

alamlorl
2/12/17

I adore these, they are great for a nerdy look. I used them for a photo shoot and they worked great, came nice and neatly packaged with no problems at all and were spotless clean. very happy with this purchase.

amandax
2/7/17

I placed the order on 19th,Dec and paid successfully, while I didn't receive the order confirmation until on 27th, Dec. then I received my glasses on 4th, Jan.
I tried it on, it is so heavy that makes my nose very uncomfortable. There is no adjustment for the part on your nose. While since I decide only use it outside, so I kept it. To my disappointment, the metal which connects the legs and the glasses broken on 4th, Feb. that was just exactly 31 days after I received it. I contacted the customer service, and was told to buy another pair of frame half-price plus shipping charge to get it fixed. While, I decide it was garbage the second I heard that! Bye forever!

jaquelinec1
2/6/17

These are really cute, great accessory, stylish and I'm pretty sure anyone can rock these! I didn't see much pictures on here, so here you guys go so you can see for yourselves! Also these came right on time.

mikes500
2/4/17

BOUGHT A PAIR OF PRESCRIPTION SUNGLASSES. CAN'T SEE OUT OF THE LEFT EYE. THEIR "NO QUESTIONS ASKED" RETURN POLICY FOR YOUR 1ST ORDER IS A JOKE. THEY WILL TAKE THEM BACK BUT YOU PAY TO SHIP THEM AND THEY WILL ONLY GIVE 50%. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY HERE.

IF YOUR GLASSES SHOW UP AND YOU CAN SEE - GREAT!! I AM SURE THEY GET SOME RIGHT. HOWEVER, IF YOUR ORDER IS WRONG -- YOU WILL BE OUT OF LUCK -- YOU WILL NOT BE FULLY REIMBURSED FOR YOUR TROUBLE. NOT WORTH THE RISK!!

anthonyf69
2/3/17

I ordered bifocal glasses from here, when producing bifocal glasses the manufacturer needs the segment height or the glasses wont work - if your looking straight ahead your vision is in the reading section. I didn't fill in that spot on the order form and instead of contacting me back they "guessed" and made the glasses, well they are useless because i have to tilt my head forward and look out the top to see anything. When i contacted them back a rude lady told me she would contact the lab, she said we don't make them so we cant help you, all i can do is email the lab. The lab sent me an email stating "we didn't have that information so we guessed" and if you want you can return them and we will give you 50% refund. I called them back and the same rude as hell lady basically said "to bad". DON'T ORDER FROM HERE!!!!

nicolew104
1/30/17

The order was wrong as when asked for an exchange they stated they do not offer that. Ok so I was willing to return to then re order. Just to find out when you exchange you get $9.90 shipping (that you paid for) taken off the amount and then half of the remainder as a refund !!! Mind you, if I ship them back I will be paying shipping on my end !!! That makes no sense. Then when speaking to the front desk and manager Bridget they were both rude and inappropriate!!!!! They hung up on me !! You have to leave a message on their answering service, and hope to get a call back !! They state the call is recorded to definitely scare people because they know their site is a scam and people would catch on and get upset. Would never recommend! Would never shop there again!! When something seems to good to be true it is !! Oh I got my first pair for free promotion alright $40.00 later !!! Such a waste !!! They deserved lower than a 1 star but that wasn't an option.

bienj
1/26/17

I have a narrow face and I was looking for something that would enhance my features. The frames at the eye clinic was outrageously expensive, so, I decided to try these. Once I received them, they look good and I'm glad that I didn't spend hundreds of dollars for a frame when I could get two for under $200.

jillc51
1/22/17

I received these glasses, opened them, and I was so excited! I have been searching for the right pair of black glasses on many different sites for months now, and when I ran across these, I thought they would pretty much be cheap and low quality like the cosmetic frames people buy at accessory stores. I was wrong, these are very high quality, they are very sturdy and perfect for having prescription lenses added in! I'd recommend that anyone get them!

moa38
1/20/17

THYE ONLY HAVE 2 PEOPLE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE CINDY AND HER "MANAGER" WHO I WAS TALKING TO, THEY SENT ME 1 PAIR BROKEN and 1 TOOL BOX, MISSING 2 PAIRS - ORDER PLACED: Jan 2 AND ARRIVED ON 15th REPORTED EVERYTHING ON THE JAN 16 and FOLOWED UP ON 19TH AND 22ND AND THEY'RE GIVING ME RUN AROND, REALLY UNPROFESSIONAL AND REALY RUDE, HUNG UP POVER 5 TIMES, CALLED LIKE over 50 TIME AND ANSWER ONLY 6 CALLS
Your order number is: 3618060151.

susannar5
12/30/16

I ordered 2 pairs of glasses. Both pair were progressive, 1 sunglass and 1 not. The non sunglasses came with a broken arm so I called and it took 2 calls to have a replacement sent, after they fought it. The representative and the so called supervisor were mean and in cooperative. Finally the tracking said it was delivered and guess what, it wasn't. Called them again and they said it was tough luck and they refuse to send another pair, or refund me. Don't do it!!!!

anastasiam7
12/22/16

I got these glasses because I like wearing different styles of glasses. These are a simple look but still stylish. These are great to use on a day when you want to change up your look. The material feels like they are durable and strong. These are not too big to store with you on the go. It can fit into your purse and not take up too much space.

doviek1
12/8/16

So stylish! Also came in great packaging! Nice glasses. I really really like them.

laurag119
12/6/16

They are the worst customer service company I have ever dealt with in my entire life. Not professional in any shape or form! I called because my order was incorrect. I have been emailing them and never got an email back. So by the time I finally got someone who answered on the phone, the woman was not friendly or professional at all. She was yawning while on the phone with me and cut me off during our conversation. When I asked her if I can speak to someone who can help me, she rudely put me on hold without acknowledging what I asked. The "Manager" was a ***** I kid you not, has no experience in customer service clearly! Was talking over me, ignoring what I was saying and her responses were "I don't care" was so disrespectful. All while, the woman in the background who I first spoke to was laughing. Are they working out of their garage?! Do NOT buy or support their company. They do not treat their customers just or right and come off as if they did us a favor. I haven't even received my glasses yet and already dealing with this headache. I will make sure they get reviewed for the business they're running..this is not the end of it.

chazh
12/6/16

I have purchased twice from the site. Both orders came in made incorrectly. I kept the first pair, but wanted to return the second pair. The Manager, who doesn't care about customers (she's a $#*!) said if I did it would be a 50% restocking. BEWARE if the glasses are made incorrectly, you still pay for them or return them and pay 50%. There are better site online, go there!

Tip for consumers: Try another site. This site is low quality.

gatherh
12/2/16

I like the design. These are so cute and I knock off from the really expensive glasses like this. I like them because they are so stylish. The thing I don't like about them is that the lenses sit so close to your eyes also so you have to keep cleaning them because the eyelashes will get them dirty.

granatan
12/2/16

rougeauxh
11/24/16

Im satisfied with the prompt delivery and good quality of the glasses.
So fast delivery to my home, very happy with the photochromic lenses and shipping.

als88
11/20/16

They make it seem like they are straight out of the UnitedStates but they make the glasses and ship them to the customer from China? (Not that that's the issue....the issue is honesty) They immediately sent me a.confermation on my PD.(which was good) But the time frame in delivery is what seems like forever... If u need a pair of replacement glasses immediately.. DO NOT GET THEM HERE!!!! I havnt received my order yet..its been about three weeks so far. The tracking code claims they left China and are in route to Destination Country..lol So at the moment I can't comment on the quality of the frame and prescription

katep34
11/18/16

My glasses took forever to come and when they finally arrived they were the wrong prescription. I doubled checked with my doctor that I had the correct prescription written down and I double check my order and all was right on my end. I tried customer service and it took two weeks to get a hold of them, no one was returning my messages . I finally get ahold of them and they said "they only are there Monday- Friday 930-530 and there are two lines so they can't possible get to everyone" they were extremely rude and defensive from the start - I'm assuming Bc they get complaints a lot. Even though I doubled checked everything on my end they said they only go off of what they see on the screen so it's my fault and I have to order a new pair . I then asked for a refund but they don't give refunds. I asked if there was anything they could do to help me since obviously there was a mistake somewher and most companies are willing to help and she rudely yelled back at me " are you trying to tell me how to do my job" it was a woman name sandy who worked there and a manager named Bridget who were equally as rude as the other . They also hung up on me several times blaming the connection. Put me on hold many times , and one of the times started talking before they hit the hold button and I heard them talking about me. Extremely unprofessionally worst company I have ever worked with and now I am stuck with glasses I can't wear. Waste of money

kendigh
11/16/16

Exactly what I wanted! I have bought from the local glasses store before and have been disappointed, particularly with the quality of the anti-glare coating. These glasses, however, are perfect. Will only be buying from GlassesShop.com in the future.

nattwinr
10/26/16

THEY SAY THEY ARE AN AMERICAN COMPANY BUT THE GLASSES CAME FROM CHINA.
THEY SAY THEY HAVE A NO QUESTIONS ASKED REFUND POLICY BUT THEY DON'T REFUND YOU - THERE IS A "HANDLING FEE" OF 50%
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE
AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS

skillernl
10/15/16

seem to be light enough weight, comparable to the lenses I bought from my doc's office. Although I'm not a professional lens analyst, I feel its fairly comfortable. Prescription seems accurate to me.

ozelll
10/8/16

I have to say that the service was really good and friendly, they even noticed a mistake I had made in my prescription. My glasses arrived fairly quickly. The glasses themselves look really nice, they don't look cheap and feel sturdy. I like them much more than the pair from a certain brand that I bought on the high street here in the USA.

cn47
9/26/16

I RECENTLY ORDERED FROM GLASSES.COM PAID FOR OVERNIGHT SHIPPING. JUST TO GET THE WRONG GLASSES AND FOUND THIS OUT BECAUSE THE WOMAN WHO GOT MY GLASSES WAS GIVEN MY NAME ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER BY GLASSES.COM TO SEND ME THE GLASSES THAT AS SHE STATED SHE HAD WORN. WHEN I CALLED GLASSES.COM TO SPEAK WITH A MANAGER...SHE WAS LESS THAN HELPFUL AND ALL THEY WOULD SAY IS THEY ARE SORRY. PROBLEM IS THEIR PRIVACY POLICY CLEARLY STATES THEY DO NOT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION. SO BEWARE OF THEM. NOT ONLY DO THEY NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT PRESCRIPTION BUT THEY WILL ALSO HAND OUT YOUR INFORMATION TO COMPLETE STRANGERS!!!

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the GlassesShop staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question