Review of GlassesShop

Tel: 1-855-202-0123
service@GlassesShop.com

merlync1
6/26/17

The past glasses I have bought were always so cheap, small and breakable. But when these arrived, I never took them off! I adore these. Many compliments from friends!

kasiea
6/22/17

My prescription sunglasses arrived in good order. The customer service agents were probably the best part of the process. They were great.

janaec
6/21/17

This is the 2nd pair of the same rx that I own. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality when I ordered my first pair six months ago...so I went ahead and got spare pair. Super easy to order, especially if you know your exact rx. The price was amazing too.

baon2
6/19/17

Great job GlassesShop.com. From the time I chose the frames and submitted my eye prescription, I received nothing but great service. Thank you GlassesShop.com. You did an amazing job every step of the way.

faila1
6/6/17

I was worried that the tint might be too dark but its perfect. I got the gray tint. These new shades make me look sharp and they work perfectly. Service was excellent with updates on the progress of my order at every step. I could not be happier.

vidam4
5/22/17

Love this glasses and would love to get another pair in a different color. They are a little tight by my ears but over all I love them.

rosalvas
5/17/17

Nice fit and looks classy for reasonably priced product. Looks very fashionable! Would buy the same pair again or would give it as a gift! Also the right darkness of the glasses to block out the sun!

celnendaw
5/11/17

I am so happy with the way these frames look and fit. I LOVE the fact that you can upload a photo to the website and see how they will look on you before you buy them, and they look almost exact to the way they did in that photo!

jaciang
5/8/17

I was so scared that they wouldn't fit my face, but they fit perfect. Packaging was great. The glasses came with glasses case and the cloth to clean them. It even had a thank you note inside the box! Excited to wear them!

dipplej
5/2/17

Honestly I love these glasses!
They do hug the side of your face a little, but the pro about that is they don't fall off your face when you bend down or lean forward.
Add a little something different to your look, and no one will ever have to know if they are fake.

creolac1
4/24/17

I didn't expect much out of these glasses because it's not as expensive as my Raybans. However, I wear them all the time. Highly recommend. Very lightweight.

annettek24
4/20/17

Nice ! Beautiful glasses, my girlfriend liked them a lot.
These are some groovy frames! I will buy another one for myself!

alycem1
4/14/17

Fits perfect on those that needed wide frames!
I ordered these glasses from GlassesShop.com and absolutely love them. I wear them often and have had no problems.

nicolleg1
3/30/17

Great sunglasses at a reasonable price. Fit my big head perfectly. Nicely packaged with a protective sleeve for the glasses when not being worn. I had the last pair for over two years before a blemish formed on the lens. Recommended.

julim3
3/24/17

I've worn glasses most of my life, and I love these frames. I get compliments all the time, they are super comfortable, and really durable. I've purchased five pairs. Great deal, great look, and awesome frames.

claudinef1
3/19/17

I really liked the color and the way that style of frame looked on my face. The price was reasonable.

lisah270
3/18/17

I got a progressive bi-focal, it gave me a headache and wasn't very clear, I contacted them back rewarding a refund and they kept giving me the run around. Buyer beware.

aprylg1
3/15/17

Good looking frames for the price, red one is smaller than I expected, but still looks good. Make sure you size your face width before buying. Nice firm strong frames, very durable and classy look! Makes me look like a professor!!

fieberc
3/13/17

WOW!!! WAY BETTER QUALITY THAN EVER EXPECTED!!!
They came with a cute little screwdriver and flat head on a key chain. That's ALWAYS my biggest issue with sunglasses, the screw getting lose. I doubt that would happen with such amazing quality. But better than to have and not need than to need and not have!!! Will DEFINITELY be making more purchases from here!!

cindyc126
3/8/17

Yes they do work out of a garage!! They two degenerate customer service ladies working there that refuse to help you with any service. If you have a problem with your order as I did-you are out of luck!

louiso92
3/1/17

I absolutely LOVE these glasses! They are perfect. They are shipped from China but came well over 2 weeks before they said they would. They are very sturdy and look much better than the price they are sold for. They fit nice and perfectly snug around my head so they don't move around at all, however, they might feel a little too tight for someone with a wider face. Neither the metal nor the plastic look or feel cheaply made, but there is a slight glare on the lenses when the light hits them. Definitely not a deal breaker though. All in all I am extremely happy with this purchase and I am going to buy a second pair in a different color.

wildas2
2/27/17

Great Pair of glasses! The frame isn't so big on my face. They are super comfy and lightweight. My only complaint is dirt sticks to the lens so easily.

nawabid
2/17/17

These glasses came in a box inside of a very sophisticated looking case! I contacted the seller and asked if I can get prescription in these and for those who are wondering yes you can you have to contacted your eye doctor! They answers very quickly. I recommend this. It is an amazing item.

alamlorl
2/12/17

I adore these, they are great for a nerdy look. I used them for a photo shoot and they worked great, came nice and neatly packaged with no problems at all and were spotless clean. very happy with this purchase.

amandax
2/7/17

I placed the order on 19th,Dec and paid successfully, while I didn't receive the order confirmation until on 27th, Dec. then I received my glasses on 4th, Jan.
I tried it on, it is so heavy that makes my nose very uncomfortable. There is no adjustment for the part on your nose. While since I decide only use it outside, so I kept it. To my disappointment, the metal which connects the legs and the glasses broken on 4th, Feb. that was just exactly 31 days after I received it. I contacted the customer service, and was told to buy another pair of frame half-price plus shipping charge to get it fixed. While, I decide it was garbage the second I heard that! Bye forever!

Helpful answer

Are you selecting from the First Pair Free tab on the homepage? If you have pay attention to the fees associated with your lens package. if all is standard there is no extra charge.

By S F. on 8/8/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the GlassesShop staff and other customers.

21 Photos for GlassesShop