US Government’s NSF

San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Tel: 855-322-5437

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

I purchased a few outfits and some shoes knowing this would enter me into "the VIP club"
I liked a couple of the outfits, but a few things didn't fit. No problem, they advertise free returns. Only it can't be done online. You have to call. And it's a long and painful phone call (mine was almost 30 min!) And if you don't take store credit, they charge you $5.95 restocking fee!

They stole $120 from my bank account and refuse to out the money all back in. Only gave me a partial refund when I've never even ordered from them but one time. They will hold your account info and take money whenever they please! Then you call and a rude Indian lady you can barely understands just gets hateful and repeats herself constantly.

Avoid!!! It took days of numerous phone calls and an email to my bank to cancel. After 11 months, I got another monthly charge out of the blue. Did this company think I wouldn't notice or would suddenly decide that I really do want to buy poor quality clothing? Never give them your debit information - you will regret it.

Absolutely horrible experience. They hide the skip a month button and make it terribly inconvenient to cancel. It's not worth it. I have sent countless emails asking to cancel and have received no reply. It's just plain bad business. Will be posting this review on many sites.

I called to cancel & spoke to a lady for 35 minutes who had obviously been coached in the art of deflection. Every time I said, "I want to cancel my subscription," she responded with, "I can absolutely do that" but ever did. I THOUGHT she understood. As we disconnected she even said, "Is there anything else I can help you with?" I said, "No. My only goal was to cancel this whole thing." Three months later (Why 3 months? I believe they thought it might go unnoticed by me if they waited a few months) they began charging me again! I've attempted to cancel multiple times. I guess I need a lawyer.

I got to pair of shoes for my daughter for roughly 10 bucks. She is a typical kid (in the summer) she hasn't even have them barely two months and they look like she has had them at least two years (falling apart one sandle the zipper broke and the bottom was coming apart, the other pair of shoes the "glitter" was coming off and the bottom of the shoe folded in half leaving no bottom)

Plz don't buy from them u skip a month they still charge u then the shoe's are horrible they don't even fit the customer service is horrible half of there English is horrible stay away from this site

I have a membership through Fabletics. I never agreed to a membership and fees through fabkids. I got an email for a discount through fabkids that I assumed was just a perk for being a VIP member of Fabletics. (That's where I went wrong) I purchased an outfit and searched to see if there was monthly fees as Fabletics does and found nothing. Low and behold it's the 8th of the month and I get charged 29.95 on my cc. I never received an email to choose my Picks or skip this month as I do with Fabletics so I don't get charged a monthly fee. I went to fabkids again and found in tiny print the terms of service where I read that if you go to their site and purchase anything you are automatically agreeing to their VIP membership terms. WHAT A JOKE. I got scammed. They got their $30 from me. I'm glad I read these post before I called their services to cancel because the guy on the phone tried to convince me through discounts and credits to stay a member and luckily I read a comment on here that someone agreed to these and continued to get charged unknowingly even with skipping their month. Not a good company .. Making all their money off scamming unknowing buyers. At least with
Fabletics they were VERY VERY CLEAR OF THEIR TERMS. And it was CLEAR that I would be charged 49.95
If I didn't skip the month. Unlike fabkids where I had no clue their was any membership at all or fees...

Be very careful that you don't unknowingly receive VIP membership. You will be charged $29.95 each month without purchasing anything. You need to review your statements diligently so you do not become a victim of this scam

Do not try to purchase their clothes. They trick you and force you to buy more every month. Horrible. Buyer beware!!!

i need to cancel my account but can never get these customer service reps.. i'm living in Jamaica so i guess that's why every time i call i get nothing but busy signals smh... i don't have time to be checking account to skip month!!! you people need to change that for both fabkids and justfab and even shoedazzle, it's disgusting!

I have been using this site for 2 yrs and love it. My daughter loves it as well. The clothes are of great quality and great price.
Anyone who gives this company a bad review clearly does not understand online shopping or didn't read the terms before agreeing to be a member.

I purchased a couple of items from them in December for Christmas(the kids loved them). Never did I knew I was subscribed to their VIP mebership. I was charged 30 bucks in January. I was bummed but I figured might as well order something later on so I let that one go. On February I received the "skip the month" email and so I skipped that month. On March I didnt receive no email and was charged 30 bucks again. I called the customer service number and they were actually very nice and CONVENCING. The lady refund me the money but after 30 minutes on the phone, talked me into keeping the membership. Now it is April and I didnt get to skip and once again was charged. I was firm with them and told them I was not going to allow them to talk me into keeping the membership. I finally just cancelled the membership and the lady refunded this month and January as well! With all that said... I don't know where all the rude customer service people are comming from but I've only dealt with polite nice but very CONVENCING people when talking on the phone. Stand your ground they will refund.

Bought a dress for my daughter, completely defective and won't fit over her head! There is no way to put it on. They will not accept a return as it is over 30 days. Stay away, there are so many other places to spend hard earned money for clothes that kids can actually wear.

You can absolutely know without a doubt that this scam is just that. It preys upon innocent unsuspecting people (of which there are many of in this country now thanks to the flood of immigrants who expect better of the United States). Up front they con people into a 'membership;' then when discovered they try to charge a ridiculous 'termination charge'. Come on Google. Why do you allow sites like this to operate on your platform? You can damn well bet that any good review here was either fabricated by a company rep or was written by a complete idiot.

I ordered my daughter 2 pairs of shoes... When they came they were crap and the sizes couldn't be more off!! Then unbeknownst to me, I apparently had been charged $30 a month for some membership I didn't even know I was a part of!! This place stinks go to Payless shoes you'd be happier ...

I had their membership for a few months and found that everything they sent me fell apart within a month. VERY POOR quality products especially the shoes. For $30 a month I can go to a store and get multiple items for that price that are better quality. Plus their membership is difficult to cancel they try to haggle you to stay with them. Also when I asked for a refund of the balance on my account because their products are poor quality they said that they can only give me back the $30 out of the $90 on the account. NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY FROM FABKIDS. EVER.

I have ordered from this company a few times, and have always been satisfied. As a 'VIP' member, (which happens when you enroll, and make a purchase), you agree to pay a monthly autopay of $29.95, that you can later use towards clothes. You need to go into the site between the first and fifth of every month and 'skip' the month, to avoid having the auto payment deducted. I forgot to do it this month, and made a phone call. Quick and easily they were able to refund a one time payment for me without any issue. The bad part is it will take 5-7 days to come through, but they didn't have any problem helping me out. Now, to remember to go in and skip next month. :)

I sent them an e-mail asking to cancel my account and got an e-mail back saying that they could only skip a month.
A month later, there was a charge on my account and when I called them a rude customer service person said that they could not refund the charge.
I was not happy by the way this business do things. I believe that an e-mail should be enough to cancel that membership but no. I needed to call few times, repeat my email and phone number several times and still got nowhere.
The worse part is being told: Sorry you should have known ... ... I can't refund the charge!
I wasted over 10 minutes on the phone and have to get a hold of my credit card company now.

I do Not recommend this company as they will charge you regardless of your attempts to cancel it.
Too much hassle for little in return.
I learned my lesson and hope this review can help others not to fall for the same trap.

I was charged after skipping a month. When I called, they were very nice, but... Instead of voiding the transaction they issued a refund and delayed the money going back into my account. Not happy with the way they do things

Yep, I love these clothes and shoes!
I received $120 in rewards and got free shipping! 4 full outfits because I shop every month.
When I wanna skip a month and not be charge the $, I just log onto my account and hit "skip this month" between the 1and 5th of the month. Never charged for that month.
I've been a loyal customer for a good 8 months. Quality of these clothes are amazing. Shoes too! Never any fading and shoes last a long time!

I just received my statement and saw the charges from Justfab and Fabkids, and thought that's strange, paid that last month and haven't ordered anything else. My credit card company informed me of the reoccurring charges so I immediately called both Justfab and Fabkids and DEMANDED a refund! What a scam, I had no idea and obvioulsy many customers are unaware of automatically be made VIP members. I am getting my account credited. I was not nice about it and I told them I would report them to the Better Business Bureau. Call them and demand a refund for every month you have paid a reoccurring charge without ever knowingly signing up for VIP membership. This is so not right!!!

I was put on FABKIDS VIP, without knowing it, I tooordered stuff for my grand daughters in Sept, I have tried to cancel the membership and they told me it was as of last month. Once again they took money off of my credit card this month, now I am replacing my credit card so they can no longer take money from me, and I have 120.00 on a account I will not use, this time I am furious, last time I was pleasant on the phone. Oh and by the way their phone number just gives you junk advertising now and no customer service! BUYER BEWARE

Tip for consumers: Their items are a cheap Walmart type quality that I would never purchase again!

We got an email out of the blue from these scam artists and decided to order a couple of outfits for our granddaughters. The transaction went fine, they were a little slow on shipping but the items got there correctly and the kids loved them. The problem is that you are automatically signed up for their "VIP" program without realizing it. I went to balance the checkbook at the end of the month and there is $29.95 missing. I saw who it was on the bank statement though so logged into their website to see what was going on. I start reading and find that somehow I have indeed enrolled in this program. I called and the person who answered at first said she could not refund my money. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was actually transferred to someone fairly quickly, probably within a minute. The supervisor who you could tell kept trying to read from a script tried initially to I think say that I had knowingly signed up for it. I stopped her and told her their process was deceptive and the ONLY thing I wanted was a refund and my account cancelled. She went back to her script and I had to stop and tell her this 3 times before she finally agreed. You have to be a little stern with them but she did refund my money. As I titled this, the way they do this has to be illegal or at the least unethical on some level. The clothing was liked by the kids (we are out of state so I haven't actually seen the items) this whole membership thing is very shady. I agree with others on staying away just because of their shady business practices.

I want to cancel my membership but am being given the runaround. I have tried phoning (which is the only way they will accept cancellations) and get an error message that all circuits are busy. I have chatted with someone via their website and be assured I will get a call within the day but I am doubtful that that will happen.

Bottom line... Even if the company is reputable, the customer service is appalling.

12 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FabKids staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question