Review of FabKids

Headquarters
San Francisco, CA, USA

bjanec
11/18/17

Representative answered all my questions and was very polite. I appreciate the assistance and taking the time to check

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Bjane,

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with the services we provided. Have a fabulous day!

dannyw59
11/17/17

Recently I got my kids some of these shoes. The boys couldn't careless but the girls loved the shoes!

francesr49
11/9/17

I like the clothes, but it is easy to forget to decline a monthly purchase and twice I have called and asked to have my account deleted, they say they will but it never happens.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Frances,

We are saddened to know that you are thinking of going away. Allow us to contact you within 24-48 hours to make things right.

elysew
11/7/17

Clothes fit great and looked just the same as online. Arrived very quickly. Very satisfied.will order again.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Elyse,

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with your purchase and everything fits well. Have a fabulous day!

tatjanam1
11/7/17

Perfect fit will continue buying from FabKids. Stylish and very reasonably priced. Wear and wash extremely wee. Would recommend all my friends with children buy from here

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Tatjana,

Great feedback! We always make sure to make beautiful and quality items at a very affordable price just for you!

elzd
11/7/17

Clothing is not needed every month and can be a hassle to remember to skip. The child is comfort driven, and style sometime work, but often does not. There are also too many emails sent.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Jennifer,

Thank you that you are satisfied with our products! We are continuously striving to satisfy our member’s needs as much as possible so we will contact you for further assistance.

annettem54
11/7/17

Granddaughter looks so cute in her new outfit. She is so in style with the other young ladies. Colors are vibrant.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Annette,

Glad to know that you like the styles! We always want to create unique designs for our valued members like you!

melaniel44
11/7/17

The leggings are a bit thin, the clothes arent always soft, and some styles are a bit off in sizing.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Melanie,

We sincerely apologize if you are not satisfied with the fit of your item. We will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to help you further.

brianab11
11/7/17

I'd literally tell every parent to go to justfab kids because you guys sell the cutest pieces whether shoes or accessories. Not to mention it's so convenient and my child get so excited when she gets her package

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Briana,

So cute that your daughter gets excited about receiving her package! We are glad to know that you like our styles. Thank you for choosing FabKids!

Love,
desirec
11/6/17

Does the shoes run smaller or bigger in kids sizes ?? My daughter is a size 13 and they only have either 12 or 14 and I'm not sure what size to get her.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Desire,

pamelam123
11/6/17

Great kids clothing with great quality with every purchase made. Always new designs that kids love. Love this site.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Pamela,

Thank you for your recent purchase of outfits. We appreciate having the opportunity to do business with you!

ginam94
11/4/17

I've always had luck finding age appropriate clothing for my daughter and the quality is good. The only drawback is if you forget to skip the month. Then you are automatically charged as a credit. You can use the credit when you want but can't reverse the charge.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Gina,

dianas139
11/4/17

Buy all kinds of gorgeous clothes and shoes for your boy or girl on this site. Items are paired for your convenience and are well worth the price.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Diana,

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with your purchase. Have a fabulous day!

valerem
11/4/17

My girls love the clothes the fact that ive never had an issue if they were to small returning and getting the correct size was usually easy and fairly quick. Appreciate that.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Valere,

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to know that you love our products and services!

benitag6
11/3/17

My nine year old looks trendy and not too grown. She is a big fan of leggings and these leggings sales cant be beat or be any cuter.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Benita,

kathiw3
11/3/17

Ever since I found FabKids, I have been very happy with their clothes and their customer service. The clothes last my daughter a long time without getting holes or fading. My daughter is always happy with her choices and loves all her clothes. She tells all her friends and I tell their mothers.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Kathi,

Glad to know that you and your daughter like the styles! We always want to create unique designs for our valued members like you!

wendyv17
11/3/17

Great site great prices great customer service awesome shipping great selection love the customer reviews especially like the fit area where it shows the percentage of fitment for clothes

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Wendy,

veronicao16
11/3/17

Shes outgrown it. It was okay while it lasted
Some of the clothes run small and the quality is
Not like dept store

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Veronica,

We are continuously striving to satisfy our member’s needs. Thanks for your feedback! It will help us serve you better in the future.

maryg270
10/10/17

Very happy with quality of materials. Clothes fit well, and washed well, and Olivia liked them. Most of the clothes fit well, Olivia is in between sizes, so it is hard to fit her.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Mary,

stephaniee44
10/9/17

I have been shopping FabKids for my daughter for the last 3-4 years now. I love the pricing, the quality and the fact that my daughter always has a unique look.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Stephanie,

nataleal
10/9/17

FabKids always delivers quickly, however this order was delayed due to popular item purchased. They sent me and email to notify me of this and the order arrived a 3 days later. Thankfully I didn't need the items for a gift so was not a problem at all. Their customer service is top notch!

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Natalea,

Thank you for giving FabKids a positive feedback! We are happy to know that your package arrived safely. Enjoy your purchase!

lorif51
10/9/17

The only problems I have encountered are sizing and closing my account. The sizes are not true to other brands.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Lori,

lorettaw23
10/7/17

I love FabKids and so does my daughter. The Leggings, sweaters, shoes and outfits are well made and look amazing.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Loretta,

karenw238
10/6/17

The cloths offered are beautiful and made of highest quality! My daughter gets so excited when an order gets to the house! Even if I need to skip a month or need a different size. Everyone is so wonderful, helpful and courteous! And exchanges are easy!! Never had such a great experience ANY other place!

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Karen,

Wow! Thank you so much for an awesome feedback! We are happy to know that you love our products and services! Have a fabulous day!

pattyf14
10/5/17

My grand children like the outfits I get them although most of the time they run smaller then actually true to size. But I enjoy being able to allow them to pick out what I know they will wear.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Patty,

Sherry

Even after I cancelled I was still charged until I cancelled my credit card scamming company!

By Susie W.

If you don't want to get charge, you can always hit the skip this month and its available between first and the 5th of every month, and your good to go... there has never been an obligation to buy.... loving them so far. :)

By John P.

Does anyone EVER answer in chat? Are you millionares yet? I loathe this money stealing company!!

By Marly B.

The shoes that i bought were pretty narrow. My daughter cant wear socks with them. They were the sequin Allstar type shoe. The others I am unsure of.

By Mary G.

You have to call them. Nothing else works!! And they WILL give you a hard time be prepared

By valerie r.

Questions? Get answers from the FabKids staff and other customers.

4 Photos for FabKids